The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

+24
Hammersmith harrier
Rodney
catchweight
Duty281
Mind the windows Tino.
Lance
DoubleD22
rIck_dAgless
John Bloody Wayne
Union Cane
jbeadlesbigrighthand
Strongback
Lumbering_Jack
Mr Bounce
seanmichaels
Boxtthis
Nico the gman
Il Gialloblu
hogey
ONETWOFOREVER
Rowley
bhb001
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! - Page 4 Empty Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 21 Oct - 11:20

First topic message reminder :

Everytime I have a pop at Chisora I get the "yes but you love Floyd" posters airing their opinion......

Which is fair enough..........But completely wrong.......

You see the problem with that is............

1. I never said I like Floyd the Man..

2. Floyd has redeeming features such as being a great great fighter and someone who's ability is a once in a generation stuff...What redeeming features has Chisora got....He's lost to every guy with a pulse he's fought which makes you wonder what "type" of fans he has...I have my suspicions what kind of people they are !!

3. Floyd is a wife beater (although he probably gave her a slap. His latest flame seems happy enough) and there is "No justification" for that but I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife and If anyone who has been married or with some as long as me hasn't thought about it or done it then they are most probably lying......Like I said though...No justification for doing It!!

4. Chisora has spat in a face which for me is lower than the lowest........He's assaulted a guy at a press conference with no justification........and he's been arrested in England, Germany.......for fighting in public..Thuggery

Next time anybody wants to throw Chisora at me....Just refer to this rebuttal...........as to why it doesn't wash........

Ps Anybody that finds me confrontational I want to apologise.......Cool

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 21 Oct - 11:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! - Page 4 Empty Re: Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by Steffan Mon 21 Oct - 20:41

Some people think Dereck Chisora is a contender

You know what I think......hes a tomato

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !! - Page 4 Empty Re: Why the dislike Chisora must dislike Mayweather theory doesn't work !!

Post by Strongback Mon 21 Oct - 22:30

Chisora the tomato makes more sense than this thread. It's a steaming pile of horse sh1t.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 21 Oct - 22:38

I think Haye may have had something to do with the PPV although it technically wasn't, it was just a fight on boxnation.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 22 Oct - 10:02

Strongback wrote:Chisora the tomato makes more sense than this thread.  It's a steaming pile of horse sh1t.
Graffiti.......all the way.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 22 Oct - 10:40

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Everytime I have a pop at Chisora I get the "yes but you love Floyd" posters airing their opinion......

Which is fair enough..........But completely wrong.......

You see the problem with that is............

1. I never said I like Floyd the Man..

2. Floyd has redeeming features such as being a great great fighter and someone who's ability is a once in a generation stuff...What redeeming features has Chisora got....He's lost to every guy with a pulse he's fought which makes you wonder what "type" of fans he has...I have my suspicions what kind of people they are !!

3. Floyd is a wife beater (although he probably gave her a slap. His latest flame seems happy enough) and there is "No justification" for that but I myself have come close on many occasions to hitting my Wife and If anyone who has been married or with some as long as me hasn't thought about it or done it then they are most probably lying......Like I said though...No justification for doing It!!

4. Chisora has spat in a face which for me is lower than the lowest........He's assaulted a guy at a press conference with no justification........and he's been arrested in England, Germany.......for fighting in public..Thuggery

Next time anybody wants to throw Chisora at me....Just refer to this rebuttal...........as to why it doesn't wash........

Ps Anybody that finds me confrontational I want to apologise.......Cool
To be honest I done think Chisora is all that bad and most of the stuff written about him is hyped.

He did not beat his gf, that was blown up, he apparently slapped her back side in an argument, while it does not sound like he was being a gentleman and was in the wrong it was hardy a case of giving her the back hand and locking her in a room like some would have people believe...

As for spitting in WK face, again he did not spit in his face, he spat water in his face while WK was standing in the center of the ring staring him out (who was not even fighting). The Ks were winding him up from the get go, saying he could not have his song for his ring entrance, coming into the dressing room while he is doing his gloves and making a fuss to annoy him... And all the other tricks they get up to, while again what he done was immature and lacked composure, he was just dealing his cards ON the table rather than under like the Ks do.  (who like to pretend their teeth and always white)

And regarding "assaulting a guy at a press conference"  Actualy Chisora did not land a punch, David Haye was shouting out ad Chisoras press conference and Chisora squared up to Haye holding a mic up to Davids face after Haye was shouting at Chisora at his press conference and I believe it was David Haye who then assaulted Chisora by punching him with a bottle in his hand. (then claiming it was self defense)

Now Im not going to pain Chisora as an Angel, far from it. He is a loose cannon and sometimes acts an idiot... But the press and some people like to hype stuff to make him out to be more of a bad guy that he actually is...

I personally find him more genuine than Mayweather who constantly plays to the media, and then tries to act like sugar would not melt in his mouth.

And Mike Tyson made Chisora look like a priest.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 22 Oct - 10:50

Chisora was at fault in the press conference. You can't walk up to some one in an aggressive fashion like he did and be upset when you get slapped.

And if I remember correctly, the assault on his girlfriend he pinned her down on the bed and spanked her numerous times. No lasting physical damage but that is the behaviour of a bully. It must be pretty scary for a woman being pinned down by a 250 lb man, unless they are into that kind of kinky behaviour.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct - 10:57

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:But I can spell Father in law..........

You haven't made a case Dave..........smokescreened through the thread........
Hardly smokescreening...the reason you can't see it is because you have your head firmly up Floyd's hole (and your own whilst putting your foot in your mouth and talking out of your rear end. A real feat of contortionism I'm sure many will agree).

I've pointed out numerous times why people might like Chisora as a fighter (something a couple of others have agreed with) but the fact you're essentially saying they're wrong to like him demonstrates just how much of a plank you really are.

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 22 Oct - 12:42

Lumbering_Jack wrote:Chisora was at fault in the press conference. You can't walk up to some one in an aggressive fashion like he did and be upset when you get slapped.

And if I remember correctly, the assault on his girlfriend he pinned her down on the bed and spanked her numerous times. No lasting physical damage but that is the behaviour of a bully. It must be pretty scary for a woman being pinned down by a 250 lb man, unless they are into that kind of kinky behaviour.
Like I say he was not a gentleman to her, apparently she was seeing another guy and he lost his temper, However to sum it up as "beating his girl" friend paints a slightly more serious picture than it was...

As for Haye, for me I cant see how the guy who did not threw the first punch and was at his own press conference can be to blame. He certainly provoked the situation but was by no means the aggressor.

David Haye lost his temper, simple as that. Chisora came up to him and held a mic to his face. THEN Haye hit him... if your going to attack someone you dont hold a mic to their face first. And if Haye "new what chisora was like" then he should not have been at his conference yelling out at him.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Tue 22 Oct - 13:11

In the case of woman beating - we have to ignore the fact they're boxers. Completely. The fact they're boxers has nothing to do with anything where the law and morals exist.

Its never OK to hit a woman, if she asks for it or not. The only time I would is if my little girl was hurt in some way, say for instance if one of her friends mums punched her or something. I'd go to town on that citag.

Thing is, we're then left with 2 men who hit their significant others. Nothing more, nothing less. Both are ahorrent people and thats that. Their boxing ability has nothing to do with what they've done to their women in their life.

Advocating Floyd but going mad about Chisora is sickening hypocrisy at its worst. I think its been alluded to Truss, but just because Floyd is a good boxer, this doesn't mean we can ignore his past misdemeanors and focus on Chisora. Both are horrible people, and I'm surprised you've considered beating your wife - although testosterone does that to people I've heard.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 22 Oct - 13:16

tunes666 wrote:As for Haye, for me I cant see how the guy who did not threw the first punch and was at his own press conference can be to blame. He certainly provoked the situation but was by no means the aggressor.
Are you serious? Of course he was the aggressor, he walked up to Haye shouting threats while taking his jacket off.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 22 Oct - 13:18

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Advocating Floyd but going mad about Chisora is sickening hypocrisy at its worst. I think its been alluded to Truss, but just because Floyd is a good boxer, this doesn't mean we can ignore his past misdemeanors and focus on Chisora. Both are horrible people, and I'm surprised you've considered beating your wife - although testosterone does that to people I've heard.
You've missed his point as well.

He condemns both of them, but says that Floyd's ability as a boxer is a reason to like him. As Chisora doesn't have this he believes that if you like him, it's because you like his actions.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Tue 22 Oct - 13:22

I get his point. I just disagree that you can like Floyd because of his ability as a boxer. You can respect it, but you cannot like that man.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 13:24

tunes666 wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:Chisora was at fault in the press conference. You can't walk up to some one in an aggressive fashion like he did and be upset when you get slapped.

Like I say he was not a gentleman to her, apparently she was seeing another guy and he lost his temper, However to sum it up as "beating his girl" friend paints a slightly more serious picture than it was...

Really? You'd be saying that if that was slapping your daughter around would you?

He slapped her numerous times on the face, pinned her down and slapped her legs and backside numerous times. That's not "beating his girl" is it not?

He's a pro heavyweight boxer and she's like 8 stones or something.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 22 Oct - 13:26

It's hard to know without knowing how hard the slaps were and in what context. It's not that unusual in the bedroom.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 13:27

Scottrf wrote:It's hard to know without knowing how hard the slaps were and in what context. It's not that unusual in the bedroom.
You've been slapped around in the bedroom by some big men before?
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 22 Oct - 13:32

STC wrote:
Scottrf wrote:It's hard to know without knowing how hard the slaps were and in what context. It's not that unusual in the bedroom.
You've forgotten already?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 13:33

Scottrf wrote:
STC wrote:
You've forgotten already?
Haha. It's been a long time.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 22 Oct - 13:39

tunes666 wrote:

As for Haye, for me I cant see how the guy who did not threw the first punch and was at his own press conference can be to blame. He certainly provoked the situation but was by no means the aggressor.

David Haye lost his temper, simple as that. Chisora came up to him and held a mic to his face. THEN Haye hit him... if your going to attack someone you dont hold a mic to their face first. And if Haye "new what chisora was like" then he should not have been at his conference yelling out at him.

He walked over to Haye, shouting and swearing and asked his trainer to 'watch his back'. Deserves everything he got.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct - 13:48

Scottrf wrote:
JabMachineMK2 wrote:Advocating Floyd but going mad about Chisora is sickening hypocrisy at its worst. I think its been alluded to Truss, but just because Floyd is a good boxer, this doesn't mean we can ignore his past misdemeanors and focus on Chisora. Both are horrible people, and I'm surprised you've considered beating your wife - although testosterone does that to people I've heard.
You've missed his point as well.

He condemns both of them, but says that Floyd's ability as a boxer is a reason to like him. As Chisora doesn't have this he believes that if you like him, it's because you like his actions.
No less ridiculous that suggesting that you should prefer Stuart Hall over Jimmy Savile because Hall makes balloon animals and is a dab hand at origami.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 22 Oct - 13:49

Well, if you're a fan of origami...

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct - 13:50

Prefer Mexican food to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 22 Oct - 13:59

JabMachineMK2 wrote:In the case of woman beating - we have to ignore the fact they're boxers. Completely. The fact they're boxers has nothing to do with anything where the law and morals exist.

Its never OK to hit a woman, if she asks for it or not. The only time I would is if my little girl was hurt in some way, say for instance if one of her friends mums punched her or something. I'd go to town on that citag.
I agree, I'm just clarifying that the incident was not an act of any real violence but more of a jealous argument where he eventually humiliated her.

Its still something he should not have done, but a silly jealous row that went to far IMO should not be viewed in the same light as a "woman beater" which means a guy who beats the Poopie out of women... People dislike him so try to paint him in that picture. I just think its fair to clarify that.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleD22 Tue 22 Oct - 14:05

End of the day Chisora has a fan base in boxing because when he in the ring people get there moneys worth. He comes to fight and fights the best available to him.

Yes he is somewhat bad out of the ring but so are plenty of fighters, To me once I tune in to watch I don't care about all that, its a sport not a reality tv show I want to see fighters who give me value for money Chisora does this.

I also like to see a boxer so masterful that no one gets near him Mayweather does this.

Dislike them both as people but Im not watching boxing to like the guy I watch it because I want to see professionals boxing.

DoubleD22

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 22 Oct - 14:09

STC wrote:

Really? You'd be saying that if that was slapping your daughter around would you?
Read my posts and you will see that I did not approve of what he did Thus your question here is pretty redundant. Just because he done something that was wrong, I dont feel the need to brand him as some released convict like other seem to feel the need to do.

He slapped her numerous times on the face, pinned her down and slapped her legs and backside numerous times. That's not "beating his girl" is it not?

I have no idea who she was or what she did or how her relationship with him was, after the "onslaught" you describe (from somewhere), she suffered no injuries at all apart from complaining of having a red bottom and legs after. does not say much for Chisora's punch power does it.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Tue 22 Oct - 14:10

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

He walked over to Haye, shouting and swearing and asked his trainer to 'watch his back'. Deserves everything he got.
If a big bouncer type comes at you shouting abuse what are you going to do?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 14:15

tunes666 wrote:
STC wrote:

Read my posts and you will see that I did not approve of what he did Thus your question here is pretty redundant. Just because he done something that was wrong, I dont feel the need to brand him as some released convict like other seem to feel the need to do.

I have no idea who she was or what she did or how her relationship with him was, after the "onslaught" you describe (from somewhere), she suffered no injuries at all apart from complaining of having a red bottom and legs after. does not say much for Chisora's punch power does it.

He was convicted in court for assaulting her. The evidence was deemed good enough for a conviction in a court of law. I would suggest that the young lady suffered plenty without having a black eye or any teeth knocked out.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 22 Oct - 14:20

STC wrote:
tunes666 wrote:
STC wrote:

He was convicted in court for assaulting her. The evidence was deemed good enough for a conviction in a court of law. I would suggest that the young lady suffered plenty without having a black eye or any teeth knocked out.
All true, but irrelevant to my point.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 22 Oct - 14:22

If he was convicted he was presumably punished, thereby cleaning his slate.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 22 Oct - 14:22

Strongback wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

Me? , I would run away. but I would not be shouting at him at his event to begin with.

If I was able to defend my self against a person coming up to me I would be on the back foot anticipating an attack. to either move out the way or block something... When i saw a mic come to my mouth and him start to speak I would wait and hear what he said, not punch him with a bottle.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 14:24

tunes666 wrote:
STC wrote:
tunes666 wrote:
STC wrote:

All true, but irrelevant to my point.

Yeah? Well, your point is irrelevant to my post.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 14:27

Union Cane wrote:If he was convicted he was presumably punished, thereby cleaning his slate.
Yeah he got a 12 week prison sentence suspended for 2 years.

That'll teach him.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct - 14:27

Union Cane wrote:If he was convicted he was presumably punished, thereby cleaning his slate.
I'm sure the families of Peter Sutcliffe's victims will be as charitable should he ever be released..or perhaps they believe that as he's currently serving his sentence, hes wiping that slate clean in increments.

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Tue 22 Oct - 14:30

Chisora is a clearly a thug. Numerous assault and public order offences, biting fighters in the ring, slapping and spitting on them out of it. There are and have been plenty of them in boxing. Chisora is one of many.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 22 Oct - 14:31

Strongback wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

I wouldn't personally do anything, but I would be perfectly within my rights to whack him.

The law states that you can deliver a preemptive strike if you feel in sufficient danger. Haye did just that.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Tue 22 Oct - 14:39

Haye made Chisora look like a mug. Chisora went down there trying to act the hard man and got put on his fat arse.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct - 14:40

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Strongback wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
tunes666 wrote:

I wouldn't personally do anything, but I would be perfectly within my rights to whack him.

The law states that you can deliver a preemptive strike if you feel in sufficient danger. Haye did just that.

A tactic the US Goverment have adopted over the years with varying degrees of success

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 22 Oct - 14:42

STC wrote:

That'll teach him.
Thats because compared to more serious assault cases it was a minor incident, but one she sued him for and won because she had witnesses, which for that matter did not report him hitter her face but throwing her on the bed, turning her over and slapping her ass and legs.

He got 40 days CS and had to pay her £1500 plus £500 legal costs.

Anyone wants to throw me on a bed and slap my legs and ass a few times for £1500 and Im all yours!, once a week if they like! lol

Im sorry but I see real crime going around the world and while Chisora was in the wrong, I dont see him as a woman beater, I have met a couple women beaters before.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 22 Oct - 14:50

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

I think thats just Hayes "defense" on how he would wriggle out of it. (hence what lawyers are for).

Haye stood their while Chisora walked towards him, this took about 15/20 seconds, Chisora then stood up to him and held his mic to his face. Haye then smashed him one.

He could have punched Chisora back and warned him to get away from him .."Im warning you get away from me or you will get one" in which case if Chisora contiuned to come forward then Haye would have had merit in his action.... nope, he just lamped him while he did not even have his guard up or looked to be in an attacking position.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 15:03

tunes666 wrote:
STC wrote:

That'll teach him.
Thats because compared to more serious assault cases it was a minor incident, but one she sued him for and won because she had witnesses, which for that matter did not report him hitter her face but throwing her on the bed, turning her over and slapping her ass and legs.

He got 40 days CS and had to pay her £1500 plus £500 legal costs.

Anyone wants to throw me on a bed and slap my legs and ass a few times for £1500 and Im all yours!, once a week if they like! lol

Im sorry but I see real crime going around the world and while Chisora was in the wrong, I dont see him as a woman beater, I have met a couple women beaters before.
I've met woman beaters before too, some you wouldn't have guessed would have the aptitude to physically assault their partners, but they still do. They are all scum. All of them.

While I do agree that Chisora's assault was minor, relatively speaking, and isn't the most serious crime imaginable, it is still wrong and it is still an offence. The reason his sentenced was suspended is the same reason that many sentences are suspended these days and that's to keep prison numbers as low as possible.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Tue 22 Oct - 15:06

STC wrote: it is still wrong and it is still an offence.
Agreed.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 22 Oct - 15:13

STC wrote:it is still wrong and it is still an offence. The reason his sentenced was suspended is the same reason that many sentences are suspended these days and that's to keep prison numbers as low as possible.
Would it be an offense in reverse? And would you be offended that she didn't serve prison time?

Prison is expensive enough without filling it up with people spanking their partner.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 15:52

Scottrf wrote:
STC wrote:it is still wrong and it is still an offence. The reason his sentenced was suspended is the same reason that many sentences are suspended these days and that's to keep prison numbers as low as possible.
Would it be an offense in reverse?
Yes. Although in this case it would be physically impossible.

Scottrf wrote:And would you be offended that she didn't serve prison time?
Yes. Just as I'm offended every time somebody convicted of a criminal offence walks free with a slap on the wrist. The fact that most go on to reoffend, sometimes committing more serious crimes, doesn't seem to influence those responsible for sentencing.

Scottrf wrote:
Prison is expensive enough without filling it up with people spanking their partner.
To be fair, I don't know much about the Chisora case other than what I've read in the media. It's possible that she is exaggerating the entire event. In his shoes, having just found out that she had been cheating on him, I would have been a little miffed too. However, I wouldn't have restrained her and then physically assaulted her, and if I had, I would expect to be punished accordingly.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 22 Oct - 15:55

You think every offense should land you in prison?

He didn't walk free, he was under probation.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 16:07

Scottrf wrote:You think every offense should land you in prison?
Every offence where a man assaults a woman.

Scottrf wrote:
He didn't walk free, he was under probation.
He walked out of the court building of his own accord.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Tue 22 Oct - 16:11

STC wrote:He didn't walk free, he was under probation.
He walked out of the court building of his own accord. [/quote]Prisoners walk out of prison half way through their sentence. I don't think it's considered free.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 16:18

Scottrf wrote:
STC wrote:He didn't walk free, he was under probation.
He walked out of the court building of his own accord.
Prisoners walk out of prison half way through their sentence. I don't think it's considered free.[/quote]Unless you've been in that position, how would you know?

You could say that to me though.

Depends on your definition of 'freedom' I suppose. I would consider being able to walk home from the Court House on the day that you were convicted of physically assaulting a woman to be a little more free than being handcuffed and taken to a prison.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Tue 22 Oct - 16:24

Now look what you've done, Scott.

Who said what?

I can't remember what side I'm on now.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4