The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 !

2 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 ! Empty 6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 !

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 6:18 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with “Rest In Pieces” playing out through the speakers, the camera’s pan to show some of the signs in the crowd.

“WE LOVE 6WF”
“CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU...STILL”
“JESSICA VS JENNY-MAKE IT HAPPEN”
“SCORP-EONS RULE”

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl, it is our first show since Night Of Glory!

MW: What a night that was RJ! We saw the shock return of Chris Patricks, some fantastic matches, the Fight for The Right tournament and an epic world title match that resulted in two new world champions.

RJ: Let’s not forget the hellacious Tibetan Torture match won by The Saint against Cassius Zhi, with both men unbelievably back in action tonight!

MW: I’m sure there will be plenty of fall-out from Night of Glory tonight, I can’t wait to see what happens!

“Run this town” hits and the crowd are booing loudly as Danny McGraw walks out onto the ramp, microphone in hand. He motions for the crowd to be silent.

Danny McGraw: As you all know, last year 6WF entered into an historic agreement with Alex Walker and 6CW, which lead to a merger between the two companies. We have had many successes since then, the Destiny, Born In Fire, Survival and Night of Glory cross-brand PPV’s all drawing record buys.

There is no denying that this has been a successful business venture. However, it has come to the attention of the Board of Directors that Alex Walker has become a little distracted over in 6CW, what with that freak running around dressed as a clown and what not.

It feels as if 6WF has been giving a lot this merger, where as there has not been as much give as there was take from Walker. We have come to the decision, that for the best of both companies, that this merger should end. It was a mutual decision, probably more driven by Walker who has a lot on his plate.

So from now, we are 6WF once more!

Crowd: 6WF! 6WF! 6WF

Enjoy the show folks.

*McGraw leaves up the ramp.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 ! Empty Match 1: Kurt Hernandez v ???? (Open Challenge)

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 6:21 pm

RJ: The first match of the new 6WF era sees the debut of Kurt Hernandez in a 6WF ring. He is a former UFC fight with a very impressive record, and has joined us from the now defunct TWA.

MW: The kid certainly has balls, as tonight he has offered out an open challenge to anyone on the roster.

RJ: We have no idea who it could be he faces, there is even the possibility that new world champion Crime Lord could face Hernandez.

“Omen” hits and Mexican flags drape down from the 6WF signs around the titantron, Hernandez walks out flanked by his trainers, wearing a gown which he removes at the top of the ramp. He walks to the ring slowly, stepping through the middle rope. The crowd give him a polite clap but he snarls back, and the crowd boo.

RJ: Not exactly endearing himself to these fans. 

MW: So who’s it going to be?

“Light up the sky” roars out through the speakers and the crowd are quiet as a man walks out onto the ramp. He is jumping from foot to foot, holding a mic. 

??: I’m “The pocket battleship” Quade White, and I’m out here to take you up on your open challenge match. Like you Hernandez, I am a former MMA fighter but unlike you, I have brought with me from MMA respect for the fans. 

The crowd cheer White as he drops the mic and then sprints to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. He leaps up and stares down Hernandez.

RJ: A double debut, this should be an interesting match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hernandez and White lock-up, Hernandez forces White back against the ropes. He hits a couple of roundhouse kicks to the side before whipping White out across the ring. The pocket battleship counters with a huge tackle into some mounted punches, White is dragged away by the ref. Hernandez leaps to his feet in shock, but is quickly floored with a big back body drop. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

White lifts Hernandez to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker which Hernandez manages to counter with an arm drag. White leaps to his feet and throws a clothesline that Hernandez blocks, he then hits a huge overhead belly to belly suplex on White!

He falls back into the corner, pulling himself up using the ropes and Hernandez runs in hitting a leaping knee to the face followed by another belly to belly suplex, this time bridging over into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Both of these men certainly posses a lot of power.

Hernandez waits for White to rise, he hits a couple of big punches into the stomach and then goes for a running powerslam but White drops down the back and quickly hits Hernandez with a big German suplex. He then puts Hernandez into a triangle choke hold...

MW: Look at this for a submission hold, absolutely vicious.

RJ: Hernandez too close to the ropes though.

Hernandez quickly grabs the bottom rope, White eventually relents before the 5 count. The crowd are cheering him loudly as he brings Hernandez to the centre of the ring before going to the top rope...

MW: Shooting Star Press!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

White retreats back to the corner, he waits for Hernandez to rise before running in going for a spear which Hernandez counters with a huge brogue kick. White rolls up to his feet, Hernandez whips him across the ring and White goes for a crossbody but Hernandez catches him hitting a fallaway slam. 

Hernandez waits for White to rise, he then hits a Northern Lights suplex. White stumbles up and Hernandez nails a Fisherman’s suplex. Again he covers.

MW: Certainly an excellent user of suplexes.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Hernandez lifts up White, hitting a Big T-Bone suplex. He goes for an ankle lock but White uses his spare leg to flip Hernandez down to the mat, he then rolls back and applies a crucifix armbar. 

RJ: Middle of the ring, the hold is synched in...

MW: And he taps!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Quade White wins the battle of the debutants here. 

Beer

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 ! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 !

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 6:23 pm

The camera cuts backstage to see Scorpion chatting with McGraw…

S: Look Danny, I know I’ve let you down but I’m ready now, I’m going out there tonight and I’m gonna get back my Hardcore Title.

DM: Scorpy, look, you keep saying this. I’m tired of the talking. I wanna see actions Scorpion….

Scorpion stares at McGraw before grabbing him and pinning him against the wall…

S: Look McGraw, I am a double hardcore champion and the first person from Next Gen to become champion , not only that, I’m the future of this company. I am the man that people are gonna watch once you are in your grave. I am a role model to thousands of people because of my life style.

You see. Zhi’s mental health problems are a major threat to this industry. it’s a threat to the superstars ; even the fans. Sure it’s great to have a lunatic go mental in the ring , but how about the health and safety in the contract of all the superstars here? You see you put them at risk and the company at risk as if the stars leave who will main event??? I’m not even going to put it to chance. I’m going out there tonight and I’m gonna take him apart, and get my title back.

Scorpion let’s go of McGraw who dusts himself down, he looks at Scorpion and smiles…

DM: Now that’s the kind of enthusiasm I wanna see. Listen, I’m testing you. I’ve gotta make sure you and me are on the same page. But, while you’re here, I wanna talk to you about this new contract I’ve got for you…

Scorpion smiles as McGraw pulls the document from his back pocket….

DM: Now, don’t get too excited, but it’s pretty lucrative, and is going to make us both very rich men.

McGraw opens the document and show’s Scorpion a section, his eyes light up and he smiles at McGraw.

DM: But…..now’s not the time. You’ve got a Hardcore Title to go and get back. We can celebrate and get this signed later.

Scorpion nods and walks off. McGraw takes his phone out of his pocket and looks down the corridor before heading off.

Beer

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 ! Empty Match 2: Hobo v The Saint

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 6:27 pm

RJ: Here we go for our second match of the evening and this one should be a stormer of a match, Hobo v The Saint, Who's gonna win this one Michael?

MW: For me at has to be the Saint, He is such a talented wrestler he could take on any one and on his day beat any one in any match they put him in.

Dont Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cul hits and the crowd start to cheer as Hobo comes out from round the curtain stops at the top of the ramp and pyrotechnics blast of into the rafters and Hobo then runs down the ramp slides under the bottom rope and jumps on to his feet and waits in the centre of the ring for his opponent.

RJ: Look's like Hobo is still the fans Favorite Michael?

MW: Yeah well, No good being the fans Favorite if your gonna get you head kicked in by The Saint.

Suddenly there's a mixed reaction from the crowd when ‘Monster’ plays and the lights in the arena dim, Sparks begin to fall from above the entrance way and The Saint purposefully walks through them, stopping at the top of the ramp and looking down, he looks up at his opponent(s) and lets out a massive roar and raises his arms in the air, causing a succession of fireworks exploding above his head. He walks to the ring slowly, constantly eyeballing his opponent.

RJ: Hobo and Saint have not moved in the centre of the ring this is gonna be a good one.

The referee signals for the start of the match.

Ding; Ding, Ding.

RJ: Oh my god did you see that, What impact Michael?

MW: Sure was RJ, Lets see that again on the replay.

The replay shows Hobo and Saint staring into each other's eye's when all of a sudden the crowd boo loudly as the Saint hits a super kick to the face of Hobo who crashes to the mat and then Saint goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

MW: Man that was close, Great shot from Saint.

Saint looks at the referee but he confirms it was 2, Saint lifts up Hobo and then kicks Hobo in the stomach and then hits an Implant DDT
and then goes for another cover.

Kick out.............

RJ: Saint is on fire here, Hobo not been able to get in the fight thus far.

Saint then Irish whips Hobo to the ropes who then bounces of the ropes and ducks the attempted clothesline as the crowd cheers and then bounces back of the ropes and hits a clothesline of his own sending Saint crashing to the mat, Hobo then drops the elbow three times to the chest and then leg drop to the throat of Saint and then goes for the pin.

Kick out..............

RJ: Hob right back in this match now.

MW: Saint will be right back in you wait and see if he doesn't.

The two men get to there feet and start to trade punches with each other and Hobo starts to get the upper the hand and then starts to chop Saint across the chest.

Whooooooooooooooo Goes the crowd after every chop that Hobo does three times before he does the The Hobo Handshake (poke to the eye) and then swings Saint's body round and hits a back breaker and quickly goes for the cover.

Kick out............

MW: Close call there from Hobo but Saint still in this one.

RJ: Only just though Michael, That must have been inches away from the mat.

Hobo looks at the referee again he confirms its just 2, Hobo then grabs the head of Saint and then starts to hammer left's and rights as the referee counts to five to break the attack.

MW: Hobo just stopping the attack just in the nick of time.

RJ: He must be careful or he could be disqualified here.

Hobo raises his arms to the crowd as they cheer loudly, saint gets to his feet a little groggy and then is hit by a standing drop kick to the face by Hobo sending Saint crashing to the out side of the ring.

RJ: Great drop kick there. Hobo starting to take control of this match.

Hobo rolls out to meet Saint and picks him up of the floor and slams his head against the steel ring post and then rolls him in the ring and then follows after him, Scoops Saint up for a body slam and then hits him hard with another elbow drop and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.....................

MW: Saint needs to do some thing and fast or this one could be all over.

Hobo Irish whips Saint to the corner follows up with a frog splash and then holds Saint up in the corner and then does the Down and Out (names of fist - 4 punch combo) and then Running Neckbreaker and goes for another cover.

Kick out......................

RJ: Hobo all over Saint, This is just total domination, Oh were the hell is he going now?

MW: Smart move there from Saint, Take your loses and fight another day.

The crowd boo as Saint suddenly drop kicks Hobo out of the way and then rolls out under the ring and starts to walk up the ramp, the referee then starts to count to ten as Hobo is opening the ropes for Saint to get back in but he just laughs at Hero.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

RJ: Saint took the cowards way out, Hobo was the better man on the day and Saint left the ring and got him self counted out.

MW: Like I said RJ, Smart wrestling from Saint, Yes he lost the match through count out but he is still in one peace and goes on to fight another day

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 6:48 pm

*Clarissa is shown catching up with The Saint backstage...

Clarissa: Saint, what’s going on? Why did you just walk out of that match?

Saint: It’s an absolute disgrace Clarissa, the way I am treated around here. A week ago today, I went through hell, I went through Cassius Zhi in a Tibetan Torture match...and I won. I proved that I am the toughest SOB in this company, bar none. Yet Danny McGraw has me curtain-jerking against Hobo?

How’s that for respect? How’s that for treating your top star? Yeah that’s right top star, forget Crime Lord, forget Cassius Zhi, forget JJ Johnson, I am the man this company should be building around. But no, it’s always been the same. Zhi and Johnson, they’ve always been the favourites.

I’ve always been the third wheel, no matter what. I’m still the 3rd wheel now, even though I have proved to be tougher, stronger and better than both of them on so many occasions. Yet JJ has a chance to become N01 contender to the world and Zhi is Main Eventing? That’s fair isn’t it?

Well I’m not taking that crap anymore, I’m going to do something about it.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 6:48 pm

*Uryu is stood backstage with Clarissa, the crowd wolf-whistle.

Clarissa: Uryu good luck out there tonight, do me proud.

Uryu: You know I always do that Clarissa, no matter what.

Clarissa: Yes but even more so tonight, it’s a huge opportunity for you.

Uryu: I realise that Clarissa, and I intend to take advantage of that. I need to show this new kid on the block that I’m not scared of him, he can try all the scare tactics he likes, I’ve seen them before and I have no doubt I’ll see them again. They don’t effect me.

And if I manage to get a win over Dragon, well I’m not sure how Danny McGraw cannot give me a chance at the Freeweight title in a fair situation, no 7 pack challenges or stuff like that.

Beer

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 ! Empty Match 3: Uryu v The Dragon v Vortex

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 7:32 pm

RJ: Triple threat action up next here on Lockdown, as three of the competitors from Friday’s 7 pack challenge match for the freeweight title compete again tonight.

MW: Plenty of recent animosity between these 3, with Vortex having an effect on the mindsets of both these men.

RJ: Dragon retained his belt at Night of Glory, but he did seem to be reluctant to mount on any offence on Vortex, who of course still has possession of Foo Poo.

MW: And Vortex has also tried to interfere in the blossoming relationship between Uryu and our colleague Clarissa.

“Smells like teen spirit” blasts out through the speakers and Vincent Grimes strides out onto the ramp amidst a load of green gas emerging from under the stage. He walks to the ring, before stepping through the middle rope.

“Those who fight further” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Uryu steps out onto the ramp. He smiles to the fans, some of whom have Uryu+Clarissa t-shirts on, he walks to the ring tagging the fans hands before springboarding in.

“Jpop drop” blares out and the crowd continue to cheer as the Freeweight Champion Dragon runs out onto the ramp. He continues sprinting all the way down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: Dragon really did show a great deal of resilience and bravery at Night of Glory to retain that belt in trying circumstances.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Uryu moves in towards Dragon, who hits him with a high-angled dropkick and Uryu falls to the mat. ragon places him into an armbar, Uryu fights to his feet only to be arm dragged to the mat by Dragon. Uryu stumbles up, Dragon headbutts him and Uryu falls into the path of Vortex who drills him into the mat with a side slam. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Vortex is stomping down on Uryu, he looks at Dragon who immediately gets involved as well. Uryu stumbles up to his feet, Dragon then hits a high knee. He waits for Uryu to rise before going for an RKO, he is shoved into the ropes by Uryu. Vortex comes running in but Uryu hits him with a low dropkick, he launches him to the outside by shoving him through the middle rope. Dragon is stood on the apron, he springboards into the ring but Uryu counters with a codebreaker!

RJ: Uryu just saw off Vortex, and now he is moving onto Dragon.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

Dragon gets to his feet, Uryu hits him with a monkey flip to the corner. Uryu runs in and connects with a shining wizard, which he follows up with a running stunner on the Freeweight Champion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

MW: Since establishing this relationship with Clarissa, I think Uryu’s form has really picked up.

Uyru gets up to his feet, he drags up Dragon and then hits him with a series of big forearm smashes, backing the freeweight champion against the ropes. He whips him out across the ring, he ducks his head for a back body drop but Dragon leaps over and sunset flips into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Uryu leaps up to his feet, but Dragon floors him with a spinning heel kick. Uryu stumbles up and Dragon hits a high knee, he then goes to the 2nd rope and dives off, connecting with a forearm to the face. He hooks the leg.

Dragon lifts up Uryu, he whips him across the ring and then nails him with a huge spear on the rebound! Dragon hits a couple of headbutts to Uryu for good measure before going to the top rope, where he dives off connecting with a Frog Splash! Cover.

Dragon waits for Uryu to rise, he then goes for a cross armbar but Uryu manages to lift up Dragon and drill him to the mat with a big powerbomb. He goes to the top rope...

MW: SPLIT SECOND...VORTEX!

RJ: Shoved Uryu off the top rope!

Vortex sees Dragon slumped on the mat, he picks him up over his shoulders...

RJ: V-X Bomb!

MW: Vortex out of nowhere is going to win this match!

Ref: 1...........................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Vortex wins this match.

MW: A big win for him over the Freeweight Champion. 

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 7:33 pm

*Zane Altair and Longinus are stood backstage prior to their match, two shots of Vokda are lined up on the bench.

Longinus: Bottoms up Rockstar!

*The two men knock back the drink.

Zane Altair: Are you sure this is the best preparation for this match? I mean it didn’t exactly help at Night of Glory did it?

Longinus: I thought it numbed the nerves quite well, the drink was nothing to do with our loss, it was just bad luck.

Zane Altair: yeah I suppose, sorry I didn’t mean to go all straight-edge on you!

Longinus: Another shot then? Just for luck of course...

Altair: Of course!

*They knock back a 2nd shot and then walk off. Swann and James McManus are lurking around the corner...

McManus: Well I can’t see them being too much of a threat.

Swann: I can’t see that they’ll be able to walk to the ring to be honest.

Beer

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 ! Empty Match 4: Zane Altair & Longinus v James McManus & Trevor Swann

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 7:36 pm

RJ: First tag team action of the night up next here on Lockdown.

MW: Four men who had unsuccessful night of glory’s who will be looking to get themselves back on track for the upcoming month.

RJ: Zane Altair and Longinus seem to get on very well indeed, but didn’t win the freeweight title at Night of Glory, neither did Trevor Swann whilst James McManus lost out in the opening match of the night in fatal four way action.

MW: Four very talented competitors, this should make for a great match.

“Final Countdown” hits and James McManus strides out onto the ramp to loud boos from the crowd. He walks to the ring quickly, sliding under the bottom rope and then starts warming up.

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and the crowd are booing as Trevor Swann steps out onto the ramp with his cricket bat in hand. Swann walks to the ring, swinging the bat crazily. He slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: These two certainly make a very interesting combination. McManus the technical wrestler, Swann the eccentric.

“Strength in numbers” roars out and the crowd cheer loudly as Longinus runs out onto the ramp. He nods to the fans before walking down the ring, tagging the fans hands as he goes. He steps into the ring, staring across at his two opponents.

“It’s a long way to the top” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Zane Altair runs out onto the ramp amidst a huge array of pyro technics and lighting, he slows down as he tries to slap hands with as many fans as possible.

MW: Longinus’ drinking buddy there...

RJ: And his tag team partner this evening.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Altair starts off in the ring with Trevor Swann. Swann hits him with a headbutt and Altair falls backwards slightly, he returns with a big punch that Swann blocks, he hits a 2nd headbutt and Zane falls into the corner. Swann runs in, hitting a big lariat and Altair slumps down. Swann then baseball slides into him. He drags Altair away from the corner, cover.

Swann goes for a standing moonsault but Altair gets the knees up into the stomach. He rolls to his feet, lifting Swann up and hitting him with a snap suplex. Altair then runs the ropes, hitting a lionsault. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

MW: Altair certainly has a good mix of high-flying and power, he just needs to rein in the showmanship.

Altair gets to his feet, he waits for Swann to rise only to then send him back into the canvas with a leg sweep takedown. Swann stumbles up, Altair hits a big knee lift which he then follows with a running neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Altair tags in Longinus, the pair hit a double suplex on Swann before Altair steps out of the ring. The former freeweight champion gets to his feet and Swann is hit with a backbreaker. Swann gets to his feet only to be hit with a running clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Swann again kicks out, Longinus brings him to his feet where he hits a series of big European uppercuts followed by a belly to belly throw into the corner. He re-tags Zane, who hits a hurracanrana out of the corner followed up with a running bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Altair lines up a superkick on Swann, but he manages to duck underneath it. Zane spins around and Swann hits him with a big clothesline. Swann then goes up top...

RJ: Double foot stomp!

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

MW: Swann needs the tag...and he gets it!

RJ: McManus will look to take advantage of this situation now.

McManus whips Altair out across the ring, on the rebound he hits with a big spinebuster. Altair stumbles up only to be knocked down by a straight-arm clothesline.

McManus waits for Zane to rise, he then hits a boot to the gut followed by a running powerslam. Altair stumbles to his feet, McManus lifts him up for a powerbomb which Zane counters with a hurracanrana.

RJ: Longinus tagged in!

The Geordie runs in but McManus hits him with a snap powerslam, followed by a knee trembler. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

McManus waits for Longinus to rise, he boots him in the gut...

RJ: Tombstone Piledriver!

Ref: 1.......................2.................................Altair tries to break the pin but Swann cuts him off with a clothesline................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: McManus and Swann get the win here. 

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 7:37 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage Gym with Logan Kincade taking his frustration out on the punch bag, he stops before ranting to himself....

LK: I!!! Should have been "The Blue Dragon"!

Kincade kicks the bag as McGraw appears in the background watching....

LK: ...Do you people have ANY IDEA! what it is like not knowing who you are!?

Logan unleashes a flurry of right hands to the bag...

LK:  Cast aside, forced to grow up with family after family who never really wanted me!

Logan hits a ferocious punch to the bag, sending it flying back before catching it in a bear hug...

DM: *cough*

Interesting sob story there Mr. Kincade....

Logan turns and snarls at McGraw moving towards him with a clenched fist....

LK: What the hell do you want, McGraw?

DM: It's not what I want, Logan. It's more about what you want...

McGraw smiles as Logan stares...

DM: See I know what makes you tick. And now I know that rage burning inside you has a purpose. I think we can help each other Mr Kincade...

McGraw pulls a document from his suit jacket and holds it up....

LK: You've got 5 minutes....

McGraw smiles and leaves with Logan following.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 8:17 pm

*Clarissa is stood backstage with the new world champion, Crime Lord. The crowd boo him loudly...

Clarissa: A night off tonight Crime Lord, but we will find out who your new N01 contender is...it could be the man who some say you robbed of the world title Blue Dragon...

CL: Stop right there! I am the 6WF Undisputed World Champion, not Blue Dragon, not Chaos. I don't know if it's a hard concept for you to wrap your tiny minds around, your Liverpudlian hero is not champion...he was...for what? 10 minutes at most, what a pathetic title reign, symbolic of the fact that he is a pathetic waste of space. BD has been waiting for that moment his entire career, all that hard work led right up to that moment, finally winning the big one. All of that meant it was all the more sweeter when I snatched it from him when I crushed his dreams, winning this title was amazing, but beating Blue Dragon for it, seeing all your heartbroken faces, that was the cherry on top.

(The fans won't stop booing Crime Lord who has had his microphone turned up to compensate.)

CL- It seems three is my lucky number.

I have won the Hardcore Championship THREE times.
I won every match I was in last night, that was THREE matches.
And with this title, I am now a THREE time World Champion.

I am THE 6WF legend, that's a fact, plain and simple. I have won more titles in this company than anybody else, more than Hero, more than Hobo, more than JJ Johnson, more than Abe Abercorn, more than Cassius Zhi, more than the Saint, every single damn name you can think of, I have won more than any of them. This title hasn't proved I am a legend, it has only further cemented it. I beat JJ Johnson...your hero. I beat Clarke James...your hero. I beat Blue Dragon...your hero...and yet, you can't give me one damn bit of respect! You know why?! Because you're all too stupid to understand true greatness when it's right in front of you.

So sure, Blue Dragon deserved to be world champion...for ten minutes. First challenger, and he crumbled. I don't give a damn that he had just competed in a match, I had competed in two that match, I was bleeding after the first. Yet I kept on fighting, kept on winning and this is my prize, a deserved prize. Blue Dragon claims to be hardcore but his fight back was pathetic, awful...weak. The opposite of hardcore, perhaps his mind was too busy thinking of his family problems. BD, you were once my pupil, but you obviously have a lot to learn, first lesson is that you don't ever think you're better than me, because I take great pleasure in proving you wrong.

This title is staying with me, it will stay with me for as long as I want it to, because there isn't anybody in this company who scares me, who threatens me or who even comes close to my undeniable talent. I am 6WF. I have become bigger than this company, it needs me, I am it's shining beacon of light, and with the world title on my shoulder I only shine brighter! LIKE IT OR...LUMP IT!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 8:18 pm

*Blue Dragon is stood backstage...

Blue Dragon: So I’ve asked to have this interview time to myself, because I don’t wish to answer any questions regarding the situation between me and Logan. That is personal...that is family and not something that needs to be aired in front of everyone.

But I will talk about by match tonight. My match that will give me the chance to reclaim what is rightfully mine, the 6WF undisputed championship. No matter what Crime Lord says, that is my title belt. I’m the one who should be world champion.

Yes I knew the rules of the Fight for the Right tournament, however does it not say more about the character of Crime Lord that it does me. I was naive but Crime Lord, he was downright cowardly. He knew he couldn’t beat me in a one on one match, he had to resort to a cheap, blindside win.

I’ve now had a taste of the world title, and I want it back now. It may have only been 10 minutes but it has fuelled my ambition even further, it is only going to drive me on to win the world title again...

LIKE IT OR LUMP IT CRIME LORD

Beer

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - 11/05/2012 ! Empty Match 5: Number 1 Contender - JJ Johnson v Chaos v Blue Dragon

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 8:20 pm

RJ: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, we have a huge match up next as we find out who the new N01 contender to Crime Lord will be.

MW: All three of the men involved are now all former world champions, as Chaos and Blue Dragon go at it once again with JJ Johnson also thrown into the mix.

RJ: Differing fortunes at Night Of Glory, this is a chance to immediately make amends and set their direction for the month.

“It’s an omen” screams out through the speakers followed up with “Granite” as Chaos walks out onto the ramp, he is looking distinctly unimpressed with the loud boos coming from the crowd. He walks quickly to the ring, springboarding over the top rope.

MW: Chaos looking in a foul mood tonight, and you can’t blame him after losing the world title.

RJ: He had a fantastic run with the belt, but once you’ve had it and lost it, you want that experience once again. He will be desperate to win this chance and get an immediate rematch.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Blue Dragon jogs out onto the ramp. He salutes the crowd who cheer back loudly, he walks to the ring tagging the fans hands before stepping over the top rope into the ring.

MW: For one awful moment, it looked like Blue Dragon would walk out of Night of Glory our world champion, thankfully that wasn’t the case as Crime Lord cashed in his Fight for The Right briefcase.

RJ: You have to wonder how this will have effected Blue Dragon, it’s a lot for one competitor to go through.

Finally, “Remember the name” hits and the crowd cheer for the arrival of JJ Johnson. He moonwalks out onto the stage, he spins on the spot and pyro’s go off around him. Johnson then walks slowly to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding in.

MW: JJ lost out to Crime Lord in the semi final of Fight for The Right, that could have been him as our new world champion.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Blue Dragon storming in towards Chaos, he ducks underneath Blue Dragon’s attempted clothesline and Chaos hits him with a pele kick. Blue Dragon falls into the ropes, Chaos then hits him with a running clothesline. Blue Dragon is stood on the apron, Chaos runs along hitting a big boot and BD falls to the outside.
Chaos spins around and walks straight into JJ Johnson, who connects with a big boot into the stomach. JJ throws him down to the canvas with a gutwrench suplex, Chaos stumbles up and walks straight into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from JJ. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

JJ lifts Chaos to his feet, he fires in a series of big punches to the chin which back Chaos against the ropes. JJ whips him out across the ring, on the rebound he hits a Samoan Drop. JJ hooks the leg. 

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

JJ Johnson waits for Chaos to rise, he then lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a running powerslam. JJ then heads up to the top rope, Chaos rises and JJ connects with a flying clothesline.

MW: JJ very impressive here.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Chaos kicks out, JJ picks him up and whips him hard into the corner. JJ then runs in, hitting a stinger splash. Chaos slumps down, JJ goes to the opposite corner then comes running in for a big boot to the head but Blue Dragon intercepts, hitting JJ with a big spear.

JJ walks forward out of the corner and Blue Dragon whips him out across the ring, on the rebound he connects with a running elbow smash. Johnson stumbles up and Blue Dragon hits a spinning side-slam backbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Blue Dragon is immediately onto the offence, dropping a knee down into the face of JJ. Blue Dragon then brings JJ to his feet by the gut, JJ counters with a jawbreaker and Blue Dragon stumbles back. JJ runs at him but Blue Dragon counters by hitting a high knee into the face. Johnson falls to the mat as Blue Dragon waits for him to rise...

RJ: A very good start from Blue Dragon, and exactly what we expected, he is leading Johnson into a brawl.

JJ rises to his feet, Blue Dragon boots him in the stomach and then places him onto his shoulders for a powerslam. JJ elbows away at the head of Blue Dragon, who stumbles around desperately trying to keep JJ on his shoulders. Blue Dragon drops JJ down across the top rope. JJ becomes entangled and Blue Dragon pummels away at the stomach with boots until the ref intervenes and untangles JJ.

MW: JJ just can’t live with the pace being set by Blue Dragon...at the moment.

JJ moves forward from the ropes, Blue Dragon throws him across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Johnson stumbles to his feet straight into discus clothesline from Blue Dragon, cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon gets to his feet, he lifts up JJ and whips him across the ring, connecting with a big boot. BD turns around and Chaos knocks him down with a missile dropkick.

RJ: Great timing from Chaos.

Chaos gets to his feet, he begins to stomp away on the head of Blue Dragon who rolls back into the corner. Chaos continues the stomping attack, before retreating and then connecting with a hesitation dropkick. Blue Dragon pulls himself up using the ropes, Chaos grabs him by the head and hits a running bulldog. Chaos hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Blue Dragon gets the shoulder up, Chaos hits a couple of knees into the back before placing Blue Dragon into a seated rear waistlock. Blue Dragon fights to his feet only for Chaos to hit him with a German suplex, he goes to bridge over but Blue Dragon manages to roll out of the pinning predicament only for Chaos to leap to his feet and hit a vicious boot into the side of the head.

He goes up top...

RJ: Moonsault!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Chaos quickly tries to place Blue Dragon into a half boston crab but Blue Dragon boots Chaos away into the corner. Blue Dragon kips up to a loud pop, he goes for a running clothesline in the corner but Chaos gets the boot up. He then flies off hitting a hurracanrana down into the cover.

Ref: 1................2...............JJ Johnson breaks the pinfall!

JJ breaks the pin, he then lifts up Blue Dragon and knocks him down with an implant DDT. Chaos rises up and tries to hit a big uppercut on JJ but he blocks and then fires off his trademark boxing combo, followed by a double powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

JJ is stood waiting for Chaos to rise, he is setting up for the VIP experience...

MW: SAINT!

RJ: What the hell?

The Saint appears from ringside, he steps into the ring and before JJ can do anything, he nails him with an RKO! The bell goes to signal a disqualification...

RJ: What just happened here?

MW: The Saint not happy with something, and he has taken it out on JJ Johnson.

*Saint stares down JJ menacingly.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 11 May 2012, 8:22 pm

Ascending Malice by No Dawn hits as Chris Patricks walks out on stage to a mixed reaction from the crowd, Chris points to the sky before he starts to walk down to the ring ignoring the fans 

RJ: Here comes Chris Patricks with new music to go with his new attitude maybe now we will find out why he punched Max Adamson after his match at Night of Glory, I just can’t come up with one reason 

MW: I was shocked like you RJ but obviously something has changed in Chris since he’s been gone and I for one is loving it, let’s face it who hasn’t wanted to punch Max in the face (Mike laughs) 

Chris walks to the ring and pulls a sign off a kid in the front row that says “WHY? CHRIS WHY?”, Chris climbs into the ring and raises the sign up high which starts the crowd chanting the same question 

Crowd: WHY? CHRIS WHY? 

Chris: The question on everyone’s lips since Night of Glory, do you know how many times since then I have been asked that, do you all know what it took to do what I did and walk out of Wembley with my head held high, of course you don’t because all you know is that I hit Max for no reason, that I disguised myself as a camera man and laid my fist into his jaw after he had his match, why didn’t I cost him the match well Il answer that one first, because I didn’t need to because Max is very capable of losing all by himself…sure he has had a lot of practice over the years hasn’t he 

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooo 

Chris: Boo me all you like, I am in the right here I can justify my actions but can Max? Can my best buddy in the world tell you all why he didn’t bother to help me find my wife when she was kidnapped? Can he explain why at Betrayal he stopped me from winning back my Undisputed Title when I had Greg beaten? He knew how much winning that belt meant to me, me knew that it was my only shot at making everything better with my family, to show them that me coming back so soon had meaning that me leaving them in Boston after just getting my wife back from that freak wasn’t for nothing, he knew this but still he stood in my way, still he went for his own glory but low and behold he still lost but it was me that lost everything, me that ended up in McCleans mental hospital, with weirdos, rap1sts and killers, sure there was even an old guy who all day just cut himself and elbow dropped his sports jacket, does that sound like a nice place to be? I was left there to rot not only by my loving wife but by my so-called best friend, this company and even my “loyal” fans 

Out of sight out of mind isn’t that what they say, I gave my all for this company for my friends my family and this is all the repayment I get, that bitch of a wife of mine is even using the fact that I went into hospital against me so now I get to see my beautiful kids once a month with supervision can you all believe that I have done everything for that woman everything I even gave up my title just to get her back and all she has done is spit in my face well maybe her and Max should get together because they are perfect for each other ones an backstabbing b1tch and the other is my wife 

Crowd: WE WANT MAX 

Chris: Don’t you worry because so do I, I want to make him suffer like I had to, I want to take everything away from him just like he did me, I want to end the man known as Max Adamson because the Chris Patricks you all knew is gone, what you see is what you get and if you all don’t like it I just don’t give a sh1t 

Chris drops the mic and raises his arms up as his music starts and is drowned out by the boos from the crowd

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 11 May 2012, 10:45 pm

Main Event
Hardcore Title
Cassius Zhi(C) vs Scorpion

RJ: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, it is now time for our Main Event this evening, with the hardcore title on the line.

MW: It’s going to be a fantastic match, and I think that the challenger Scorpion has a huge chance in this match considering what Cassius Zhi went through at Night of Glory.

RJ: A Tibetan Torture match with The Saint that took everything out of Zhi, who actually lost the match but thanks to Miss Jessica’s management he retained the title.

MW: But that match will no doubt have taken so much out of him.

RA: Introducing the challenger... from Colorado Desert and weighing in at 235lbs...SCORPIOOONNNNNN!

“Your betrayal” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to boos for the arrival of Scorpion. He strides out onto the ramp looking confident, he is carrying an iron pole and a sledge-hammer with him to the ring, he steps into the ring.

MW: A former two-time hardcore champion, Scorpion is going for a record 3rd hardcore title belt this evening.

RJ: Another facet to this match, Scorpion was of course under the tutilage of Miss Jessica initially.

“They say” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers for the arrival of the hardcore champion, who steps out onto the ramp carrying two Singapore canes. He strides to the ring, the crowd building up in a crescendo of noise culminating in huge chants of Cassius Gonna Kill you reverberating around the arena.

RJ: My word what a reception that is for Cassius Zhi, it’s fair to say he has got the backing of these fans tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Scorpion grabs the iron pole and he walks towards Zhi. Cassius smiles, almost urging Scorpion to try and take him on. Just as Scorpion is about to crack the iron pole into Zhi, Cassius nails a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Scorpion falls to the mat, Zhi grabs the iron pole.
He places Scorpion into a front facelock, and then smashes the pole down across the back repeatedly. Scorpion falls back into the corner and Zhi runs in, hitting a clothesline using the iron pole. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Zhi picks up Scorpion, he drives the iron pole up into the stomach and Scorpion keels over. Zhi lifts him onto his shoulders, driving him into the canvas with a big powerbomb. Zhi puts Scorpion into an armbar, he drags him to the corner. Zhi goes to the 2nd rope and then dives off, smashing the pole down into the arm.

RJ: Zhi dominating early on.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Cassius places Scorpion into a seated abdominal stretch, Zhi lifts him up and goes for a pumphandle slam but Scorpion drops down the back, hitting a double axe handle into the back of the head. Scorpion then runs off the ropes, connecting with a running big boot to the side of Zhi’s head.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Scorpion grabs a sledge-hammer, drives it into the stomach of Zhi who keels over. Scorpion goes to his knees before thrusting the sledge-hammer right into the face of Cassius who falls back.

Scorpion then whips him out across the ring, he again drives the sledge-hammer into the stomach before running the ropes and hitting a neckbreaker. Scorpion makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

The former champion goes to the outside, bringing in a trash can. He sets up the trash can in the corner before picking up Zhi and driving him head first into the can. Scorpion then removes the can, Zhi slumps down and Scorpion places the can over the face of Zhi before going to the opposite corner.

RJ: Dropkick!

MW: Scorpion is pulling out all the stops tonight!

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Cassius forces the shoulder up just in time, Scorpion waits for Cassius to rise before driving him into the canvas with a chokeslam. Scorpion places the trash can lid down on top of Zhi’s stomach before running the ropes for the people’s elbow, which connects.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion goes to the outside, he brings in two steel chairs. He then places Cassius Zhi into a camel clutch, the same hold Saint defeated Zhi with. Scorpion wrenches back on the hold but Cassius manages to clutch the middle rope quickly. Scorpion doesn’t seem too bothered, he rolls Zhi onto his front before laying a chair across the back of Zhi, he then connects with a frog splash!

MW: Very impressive stuff from Scorpion tonight.

RJ: Showing some very good intensity, not letting Zhi back into this one at all.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Scorpion picks up the chair, he sits it up and then lifts up Cassius. He then hits a suplex onto the chair, Cassius rolls away towards the ropes. He pulls himself up, Scorpion throws a chair towards him, Zhi catches it only for Scorpion to knock the chair into his face with a big boot.

Scorpion then rolls Zhi onto his front, he puts a chair under Cassius’ face...

MW: Look at the impact of that move!

RJ: Curb stomp onto the chair!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Scorpion lifts up Zhi, he nails a big spinebuster onto the chair. He then picks up the 2nd chair, and then smashes it down into the chest, with the other chair under the back of Cassius. Scorpion retreats to the corner, he sets up for the arizona bark but Zhi leapfrogs over, Zhi quickly scoops up his singapore cane and hits Scorpion in the head with it.

RJ: Zhi needed that intervention!

Ref: 1.............2..........kick out!

Zhi picks up the cane, he waits for Scorpion to rise before driving it into his stomach. Cassius then runs the ropes and connects with a violent, swinging neckbreaker. Cassius is then stood in the corner...

MW: Superkick from Cassius!

Zhi doesn’t cover, he instead lifts up Scorpion and hands him a steel chair, before hitting a 2nd superkick. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.................Kick out!

Cassius lines up the shockwave but Scorpion blocks and then connects with a northern lights suplex. He picks up a steel chair and goes to the top rope...

MW: Scorpion going up top again...

Danny McGraw walks out onto the ramp, he has a mic in hand and also the contract he was showing Scorpion earlier in the night.
McGraw walks out onto the ramp...

McGraw: you know what Scorpion, I have been having 2nd thoughts about this contract. I’m not sure that you are the right person to give this lucrative deal to, I’m not sure you are what I need.
I need someone a bit more dangerous, a bit more unpredictable, someone a little less straight-edged, someone like...LOGAN KINCADE!

*Kincade walks out onto the ramp, Scorpion shakes his head in anger and starts berating McGraw from the top rope, he shouts I’ll show you what you’re missing and then dives off the top rope...

RJ: DRAGONS FURY!

Scorpion launches himself off the top rope with the steel chair but Zhi nails a roundhouse kick.

Ref: 1.........................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLL YOUR HARDCORE CHAMPION...CASSIUSSSSSS ZHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

RJ: Cassius Zhi retains the title tonight, despite the relative dominance of Scorpion tonight...

McGraw: I haven’t finished yet. Not only will this contract be going to Logan Kincade but Cassius...This man is your opponent at Mayhem!

MW: KINCADE!

Logan storms the ring, he spears Cassius down to the mat and then starts smashing the bloodied face of Zhi with more and more punches. McGraw strolls casually to the ring as Kincade continues the vicious attack.

Finally Kincade rolls away, he looks down on the prone body of Zhi before going to the outside and grabbing a chair. Kincade then begins to indicate something to McGraw...

RJ: Kincade is cashing in right now, or at least he wants to...

McGraw starts remonstrating with Kincade, indicating that he doesn’t want him to cash in. Logan rolls into the ring, he shouts at the ref he is cashing in and the bell rings, snatching the chair from McGraw...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE!

MW: What the hell?!

Ref: 1........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: How did Zhi win that?

*McGraw grabs the mic...

Danny McGraw: I wouldn’t get too excited Cassius, you’re still facing Logan at Mayhem. I never mentioned anything about his cashing in of his title opportunity, I just gave him the opportunity at Mayhem because of his showing at Night of Glory.

RJ: So after all that...Kincade will still face Zhi for the hardcore title at Mayhem!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down