The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown! - 15th June 2012

+10
JJJohnson
BlueDragon1205
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Amy
TwisT
Blade
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Uryu Ishida
Marky
Beer
14 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown! - 15th June 2012 Empty 6WF Lockdown! - 15th June 2012

Post by Beer Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Match 1
Scorpion/Quaide White v Zane Altair/Longinus

Match 2
James McManus w/ Jenny v Vortex w/ The Consultant

Match 3
Hobo v Kurt Hernandez
*If Hobo loses, he never gets another title shot

Match 4
Crime Lord & Logan Kincade & Chaos v Blue Dragon & The Dragon & Nay Bother

Match 5
Time Attack Qualifier
Max Adamson v Uryu Ishida w/ Chris Patricks as Special Enforcer

Match 6
Steel Cage Match for the European Title
Clarke James v Trevor Swann

Main Event
Time Attack Qualifier
Cassius Zhi v JJ Johnson w/ The Saint as Special Enforcer

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! - 15th June 2012 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! - 15th June 2012

Post by Marky Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 am

Former 6WF stars Xanthi Rose and Marlon are at East Midlands Airport arrivals, both wearing dark sunglasses in the overcast weather to avoid being spotted (ahem), Xanthi looks as good as she ever did while Marlon seems to have added a few extra pounds;

Xanthi: Now remember Marlon, we're here to surprise Max and Uryu. They happen to have a match against each other, so it's probably the best time for a Project X reunion! Lets see if I can remember the way to Birmingham Bowl...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 am

*Clarissa is seen walking up to the roof where she sees Uryu, who is laying on his back looking up at the overcast sky*

Clarissa: Hey, why are you up here by yourself? I was a little worried as you never came to the locker room after being checked out by the EMT's.

Uryu: I'm sorry, I just needed to think about what Chris said and about my match.

*Clarissa sits next to Uryu, rubbing his stomach*

Clarissa: You beat Vortex and now you face Max, talk about a rough few weeks.

Uryu: Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Max has been after that title for a long time and he is as tough as ever, Vortex was easy compared to Max this week. Then there is Chris being the enforcer. He is such a pain in the @$$ for you, me and Max. I would rather give him a kicking than Max, heck I might just do that! I know Max wouldn't mind joining in because then we won't be distracted by that husk that we both used to call a friend.

Clarissa: I just hope he stays away from me again, he is pretty scary and I refuse to interview him any more!

*Uryu sits up and nods, hugging her*

Uryu: Alright, but didn't you mention last week about a few days off?

Clarissa: Yeah, I haven't actually booked it because, well...management did not allow it.

Uryu: What! really? aww man I was looking forward to it.

*Uryu sighs and looks up at the sky*

Uryu: I guess Danny likes to screw us again and again, getting jumped after my match last week, the days off being cancelled and now it looks like there are plans moving around. Saint, Patricks, Kincade, Vortex, heck maybe Trevor Swann and with the backing of Danny and that blasted Consultant. They concern me. The way they keep on acting someone has to step up to the plate. I mean, they will not be pushing anyone else around much longer. Me, Max, JJJ and possibly Clarke James. Sounds like a good team to you Clarissa?

*She nods as her phone vibrates. she looks at the message.*

Clarissa: Oh, you are wanted in the parking garage now.

Uryu: Who sent the message?

Clarissa: Withheld number.

*Uryu stands up and nods*

Uryu: You go and find JJ, tell him we need to talk. I am going to see who is gonna attempt to ambush me.

*They hug and kiss as Uryu smiles. Minutes later Uryu enters the parking garage and looks around cautiusly. He then looks back to the arena entrance to see Max Adamson walking casually towards him.*

Uryu: Did you send that text to Clarissa? telling me to come down here?

Max: What? no! I got a text telling me to come here as well. Did you send it?

*Uryu sighs and looks around*

Uryu: Guess we were both set up. Better get ready to fight.

*Suddenly a car pulls up*

Uryu: The hell?

*Uryu and Max look equally confused but ready to fight whoever steps out the car*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Clarissa is wandering around backstage looking for JJ Johnson. She turns a corner in the corridor and almost bumps into Miss Jessica, who is wearing a tight black minidress and stiletto heels, and is holding a Starbucks coffee cup. Jessica holds the cup as far away from her dress as possible, shrieking at the near impact.

Miss Jessica : Woah... like, watch where you're going will you. I mean seriously Clarissa, do you know how much this outfit cost?

Jessica touches the hem, halfway up her thigh, and gives it an admiring tug.

Miss Jessica : I'll give you a clue... this is a Donatella originale! She, like, pretty much designed this with my body in mind. And my bank balance! So just, like, watch where those hoofs are trot trot trotting next time OK?

Clarissa rolls her eyes as Jessica runs her hands through a bunch of her luscious red hair, and pulls it down over one shoulder, exhaling a contented sigh.

Miss Jessica : Actually, to tell the truth, it wasn't MY bank balance. This was a gift from someone. Like, how sweet is that?

Clarissa : A gift? From who?

Miss Jessica taps her nose playfully.

Miss Jessica : Now that would be telling. And I so don't kiss and tell.

Clarissa : Ahhh, but it is a gift in exchange for a kiss then is it? Classy as always Jess.

Jessica furrows her brow

Miss Jessica : A kiss? And the rest...

Clarissa shakes her head in amusement at the lack of irony displayed by Jessica.

Clarissa : You'll tell eventually. You only ever keep things private when it suits you.

Miss Jessica flicks her hair back over her shoulder and smiles excitedly at Clarissa.

Miss Jessica : Exactly! And I think you'll agree... this DOES suit me.

Jessica runs her hands down the side of the dress and admires herself, pouting.

Clarissa : Well I'd love to stop and talk some more about fashion, but I just don't think anything I could say would be of any interest to an icon like you.

Clarissa's voice is steeped in sarcasm which goes unnoticed.

Clarissa : So, have you seen JJ around?

Jessica screws her nose up at Clarissa

Miss Jessica : JJ? What do you want with him? You know... I heard your little Mills and Boon sesh with Uryu earlier, and in between all the dry retching I was doing I'm sure I heard Uryu say something about some cute little team, with him, Max, Clarke and JJ or whatever?

Clarissa : And?

Miss Jessica : Well, I didn't see any of those guys running out to stop Uryu getting his happy happy hiney kicked at the end of Lockdown! What I saw was Cassy!

So seriously, like, if I was you, A) I would be getting myself a new wardrobe before I do anything else, like, A-SAP! Then B) I'd be looking for Cassius Zhi right now, not JJ Johnson!

And while you're thanking him, you could also be getting the hot scoop from the man who will beat JJ Johnson at Lockdown, and take his place in the Time Attack Championship Match!

Clarissa nods impatiently, and goes to make her way past Jessica

Clarissa : I'm looking for JJ.

Jessica puts a hand on Clarissa's shoulder, to stop her leaving, then smiles manipulatively.

Miss Jessica : Oh, by the way, I couldn't help hearing that the board cancelled your holiday. SUCH a shame! But look... Clar... I know you and I haven't always seen eye to eye, but us girls have got to stick together in this total ball pit. So anyway, like, me and a few of my girlfriends are going to Marbs in a few weeks, and... well...

Jessica rolls her eyes and Clarissa's interest perks

Miss Jessica : ... oh my god, I can't believe I'm even asking you this, but...

... well, the thing is, I'll need someone to feed my cat while I'm away.

Clarissa's face drops, and she shakes her head again in disbelief. Jessica struggles to stop herself from laughing.

Miss Jessica : So you can have yourself a little break at my apartment if you like? My treat!

But Uryu's not allowed round. You kids can't keep your hands off each other, and the thought of it, in my bed? Yuk-o!

Jessica pretends to retch, putting a hand to her chest

Miss Jessica : Eww, there I go again. Gross!
Skanky and Skunky... all, like... intimate... oh my God, don't even go there Jess.

Clarissa finally barges past Jessica, her patience spent.

Clarissa : Entertaining as always. I'm going to find JJ now!

Miss Jessica takes a sip of her coffee and giggles

Miss Jessica : Okies. Well, think about it yeah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Suddenly the fans go crazy as Jdrop hits yellow and green pyrotechnics blast of into the rafters and the Dragon comes out with his Free weight championship wrapped round his waist.

Dragon runs down the ramp tagging fans an either side before sliding under the bottom rope climbing the top turn buckle and poses for the fans he then jumps down and grabs a microphone from Mike Bird.

Dragon: Hello my great fans of 6wf.

The crowd cheer loudly as Dragon then bows in respect for the crowd.

Dragon: This week Dragon has to step up a gear as he is in a six man tag match with Blue Dragon and his good friend Nay Bother.

The crowd gives out a huge shout for the two fans Favorite's.

Dragon: And we are facing Crime Lord & Logan Kincade & Chaos

This time the crowd boo like crazy as Dragon nods in agreement.

Dragon: Now I have faced before and came out victorious with my good friend Nay bother but make no mistake about I will be victorious one more time with two great wrestlers in Blue Dragon and Nay Bother.

Crowd: Hell yeah!

Dragon: Now chaos you have moaned and groaned that you are better than this, That have been head lining this show and that show but are you champion no you are not I am a champion so that must men that I am better then you and I will show you how better than you I am here tonight live at the Birmingham bowl arena.

The crowd cheer loudly.

Dragon: And Logan Kincade and Crime Lord you may think you are that good but our team is better, Our team will be as one and complete you will fight with your self and that will be your down fall and at the end of the night Dragon, Nay Bother and Blue Dragon will be the ones celebrating the victory.

The crowd start the easy chant.

Dragon: You three may be great wrestlers but if you do not stick together you will find that you will always be on the losing side and I will always be your Free weight champion.

Dragon unwraps hid Free weight title and holds it high in the air as the crowd cheer loudly and Jdrop blasts through the arena speakers.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 pm

The arena screen is dark, but a female voice can be heard over the speakers....

Voice: Sir, are you ready.....?

The Consultant: No, a little lower. No lower still.....that's it right there. Oh god its so stiff! It really hurts! Yes that's it, right there. Make sure it is tight. Ahhhhh yes, now I am ready. Thank you......

The arena screen comes on to show one of 6WF's female backstage staff adjusting a red bow tie over The Consultants neck brace. When he realises the crowd can see him, he waves his arms frantically at the woman to move out of shot. The Consultant looks beaten and bruised. His desk has been rebuilt, and his cane is in one piece again by his side......although it has a lot of white straps around its middle. The Consultant adjusts some papers on his desk, coughs, and then smiles into the camera.

The Consultant: Greetings, and welcome to another fact-finding mission for all you lost souls out there. Please forgive my battered appearance. As you know, this was caused by Uryu and I have already taken steps to get my revenge for this. Then, I was dropped on my head by Mr Zhi, a diabolical act that I shall rectify. But for now, my attention turns to other matters......

The screen fades to show various clips of Mayhem. It starts off slowly, as various stars are shown that took part. The cream of 6WF fill the screen, as The Consultant voice rings out in the background.

The Consultant: The best, the worst, the feared and the loved. Many twists and turns as the federation's business is played out for the fans to see. A truly amazing spectacle that has been on show for years, having many highs and few lows. With expert leaders, a roster with unsurpassed ability and shows that are rich in content and substance. This really is the theatre of dreams, a place where stars are made and wishes come true. An awe-inspiring place of beauty......but, where did it all go wrong???

"Let Me Entertain You" suddenly rings out on the speakers and shows gut-wrenching scenes of The Consultant holding his arms out in victory and other cocky poses. The screen flashes with various bright colours, like some poor pop video. Then, at the end, the screen shows the chair shot that cost Cassius Zhi the Hardcore title. It is repeated over and over again, shown from various angles, and is repeated at high speed and then slowed right down.

The crowd boo strongly all through this and the "CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA" chants fill the air. After what seems an eternity, the sickening video finally ends, and The Consultant comes back on screen smirking.

The Consultant: Thank you, thank you. I am sure Mr Zhi would like to kill me. But like the idiot he is, he acts before he thinks. IF he can think. And it is not just Mr Zhi that has been in my sights. I have had dealings with Dragon, Foo Poo, Uryu, and Clarissa. Currently I have an "understanding" with Mr McGraw and Logan Kincade. My input, dedication and excellence has already reached beyond the confines of this fine business......

The crowd get more hostile as they realise that The Consultant, with all his vomit inducing pomp, is here to stay.

The Consultant: Vortex has a match against Mr McManus this week, and I have told him to be in peak condition. His losses recently have irked me, and he needs to improve. No wrestler, whether under my guidance or yet to see the light, is exempt from my commands. To Mr McManus I say this. Vortex has a point to prove to me. It would be stupid to think that you will have an easy time and will not come out unscathed......

The Consultant takes out a pair of reading glasses and pops them on the end of his nose. He picks up a sheet of paper and looks at intently.

The Consultant: From the looks of this weeks card, there are a few individuals that could gain a great deal with joining The Consultancy. That is why, right now, I am issuing an open invitation to anyone that wishes to better themselves. Altair, Scorpion, Swann, Chaos and the rest of you.....listen to reason. You are either with me or against me. And if you ARE against me, you will feel the full power of my intellect and wrath. Make no mistake, it is in all your interests to comply. The Consultancy does and will prevail over all. Enjoy the rest of your evening.......

The screen fades with a familiar message........

This was a public announcement, courtesy of The Consultancy.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:49 pm

we cut to the locker room of James Mcmanus and Jenny, James is sat on one sofa looking distant, Jenny is on anoher looking at James. She stands up and smiles before walking over to James and placing a hand on his shoulder.

J- What's up James?, you have been so distant the last few days. Is it what Chaos said or is it something I have done

Mcmanus just sits there .

J- Talk to me James, if you don't say anything how can I help you? If its Chaos then we need to talk to him and sort it.

Mcmanus nods in agreement.

J- But until he gets here I know what will cheer you up

Jenny roots around in her bag and hands James a folded piece of paper, Mcmanus unfolds it and begins to smile. He stands up and puts his arms around Jenny and hugs her tightly,he kisses her on the cheek

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:22 am

Trevor Swann is seen coming out of Danny McGraw's office. He looks up and sees the camera present to which he smiles.

TS: Where is that lovely Clarissa? I could do with an interview about this week.

Cameraman: I dunno Trev I've not seen her in a while.

TS: She'll be off cavorting with that young Uryu rather than doing her job that the good Danny McGraw pays her to do... typical of some of the people round here.

TS: Ok you'll have to do just point the camera at me and film this alright?

Cameraman: Sure what ever you need Trev.

Trevor walks up closer to the camera wipes his hair down to the side and leans his head in slightly with a slight smile.

TS: This week at Lockdown is arguably the biggest night in my career as a wrestler. I go one on one with Clarke James for the European Championship. Not only that but it will be inside a steel cage. Now all of this has come about after I had a bit of a run in with Clarke this last week. I've had many people coming up to me wanting to know what my issue with him is and why have I chosen to put pressure and seek that it be the European Championship as the title that I am going after?

TS: Well it's quite simple really. As you well know I am a man of passion, integrity, belief and honour. I know what I want and I get it. I have the drive and determination that is what makes a wrestler of my calibre. My problem is that I don't see this in Clarke James and what I saw this week only backed that up. What is it that Clarke is really after here?

TS: Honestly I've got no real idea. He turned up here originally in this organisation roughly when I did and he pretty much instantly signed up to that Church of Hero. He became a Tag Team champion with Marshall Murdoch around the time when I became Freeweight Champion. He was part of Hero's Cult that he formed and that began to dominate round here. He assisted in the destruction of any competition that was present. He took part in the utter destruction of Hobo and reduced him to what we see today.

TS: Yes that's right it is Clarke James' fault that the Hobo we have in this industry today is such a shadow of himself and a helpless has been that should have retired years ago. It wasn't just Hobo though. There were numerous times that Clarke did his “god's” bidding and caused destruction and pain.

TS: But then he had a revelation and changed his ways. It makes me wonder if that is all he is doing round these parts now? Trying to earn redemption as he regrets his past and seeks forgiveness. I mean why else were he and Hobo so pally this week. Clarke James is a person who is tortured by his past. He is racked by guilt and internal strife. His life is under so much strain that he can not summon up the strength to be passionate about anything.

TS: You know some strange weirdos feel that cricket is boring; well that is their own personal belief but trust me cricket isn't boring Clarke James is boring. All he has to live for is forgiveness. I on the other hand have no such form of internal guilt ridden problem with my life. I am on the up and about to reach new heights with the biggest week of my career this week.

TS: Clarke James left the fold of his church and has been suffering ever since. I originally started my sporting career in the world of cricket though. Cricket a team sport where the individual must excel which is why I am very much looking forward to becoming involved in the emerging dominant power that is present in 6WF. I've been speaking to Danny McGraw you see and I like what he is saying. He speaks sense and is building up a team of great individuals to represent 6WF and be the life blood of wrestling.

TS: Last week at Lockdown Danny McGraw showed me what faith and belief he has in me. He has trusted me to capture the European Championship this week from the lonely, internally divided character that is Clarke James. Not only will I capture the European Championship though but I will also be helping Clarke James. I will be forcing him to face what it truly is inside of him that he struggles with. What is it that you really want and desire Clarke? Have you looked into the depths of your life and studied what you see there?

TS: No you haven't have you. You glanced at what your life is but the fear of looking over the edge has scared you away from the precipice. This week in a steel cage you can't run form it Clarke and when I defeat you I will hold you over the edge to make you find your passion and drive. Make you realise that maybe the world of wrestling wasn't the world that you truly should have entered. When you look down at your life and realise that you have not been the one you wanted to be. You won't be able to run though as the cage will hold you in that place. Yes you left the Church Clarke along time ago but do you really think you have escaped the reaches of your own personal hell yet? This week you will feel the flames lick up to you as they burn off the passion and drive that is my will to take your European Championship.

TS: You know where I will be at Lockdown Clarke. Standing waiting for you to enter the steel cage that will break you physically, mentally and most of all spiritually so that I can hear that passion rise up as you ask for it to finish and end. So Clarke James I hope to see you there for your final day as champion and my first night as European Champion. So turn up there if you've got the bails....

Trevor smiles again and turns before walking off up the corridor.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:51 am

Trevor continues walking up the corridor when Clarke James appears from round a corner, clapping sarcastically.

CJ: That. Was. Beautiful. So heart wrenching. So emotional. Yet, so full of cr*p.

Seriously Trevor; integrity? Honour? I've seen you smash a cricket bat over a guys head to win, and you're claiming that? You walk out in the middle of my match and cost me, for no reason whatsoever and all of a sudden you're above me, talking down to me, hell, even preaching to me?

Lets get a few things straight, you got lucky. McGraw needed another patsy for his gathering of idiots and you just happened to look the smartest. Oh i don't know, maybe it was the brilliant cricket whites or the fact you were stood next to a tramp when McGraw came a looking. Maybe it's because McManus spent the last 3 months p*ssing away his opportunities and Marshall hit the road that you're here. Or maybe, just maybe, God looked down on this boring, cricket loving p*ss stain and thought, 'Aw shucks, this guy is never gonna get laid, maybe he'll make a good wrestler'...

Crowd: Laugh

CJ: Whichever it is; and believe me when i say i don't care, there's a bunch of reasons, pick your favourite; you stuck your nose in my business and now you want my title. That's not something i take lightly. All the mind games, the digging, the jibes and the undermining means nothing. I'm here because i CHOOSE to be. Just like i chose to leave the Church. Just like i chose to come back. I didn't do it for forgiveness. I didn't do it to buy a path of redemption to the pearly gates. I did it for me.

I don't harbour any feelings of guilt, Swann. Fact is, any man in my position would've done what i did, and without hesitation. When opportunity comes knocking you damn well answer that door. Hobo? He's a casualty, but alas, as they say, sh*t happens. We're not pals. We're not buds. We won't be hitting up and parties together of buying each other Fiat Pandas. If anything we just share the same mutual feeling that you're an a**hole who needs a good old fashing ass kicking...

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: Bottom line, i'm here to be the best damn thing in this company. The figurehead of future generations. I don't wanna spout some corny catchphrase about making people famous, knighting people or whatever. I'll do my talking in the ring, any time, any place, any where.

As for you, Swann, ask yourself this. What have you done to get here? What makes you think you're gonna walk into that cage and have a hope in hells chance of leaving with MY European Title? After all i've caused enough destruction and pain in this company in my short time, what makes you think you're safe? Don't you know what happened to the last person to step inside a steel structure with me? I left him, beaten and battered atop the cage while i celebrated becoming the champion you see before you. A champion thats run through Australian Phenom's...

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: New World Superpowers...

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: And Franchise Playa's...

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: If you think you've got them topped then bring it. Cause to me you're nothing but a cricket white wearing weirdo who's cashing in on the GM's power trip!

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Trevor Swann has turned bright red whilst listening to Clarke James and started to shake slightly. He stares at Clarke James breathing loudly before snapping out of it and laughing. He raises a hand and goes to pat Clarke on the shoulder before thinking better of it and brushing his own shoulder instead.

TS: Good, good, good. Finally I’ve got a bit of life out of you. A flicker of passion and drive coming from the hollow life that you are living here. Maybe even come Lockdown a competitor of worth. What I said obviously rankled you and got under your skin. Struck a chord that made you stand up and be the adversary I was hoping for.

TS: I’m not preaching to you dear chap I’m merely telling you as it is. You say I cost you the match last week but what did I honestly do but step foot into the arena. I merely started a run up I didn’t even release a delivery at you. Do I scare you that much that my presence put you off that much? I see you trembling in fear at the coming strike of reality that you are about to face. Get ready for the thundering fast bouncer of a wakeup call that life is about to bowl to you.

Trevor goes to feint a punch as he says this to see if Clarke James flinches. Clarke James remains standing steely in front of Trevor though not moving an inch.

TS: You see yes God did look down on me but it wasn’t pity but admiration that he had. Admiration of his handy work. In the same way that after our match I’ll be able to sit back and admire my handy work when you are left with the reality of all that you are not.

TS: Opportunity does come knocking and this time it’s my opportunity. Ok I’ve not set the 6WF world on fire I’m a former free-weight champ and that is about it but it is my turn now. This week I’ll meet you in the middle and bat you around so hard that we’ll be looking at you as a washed up has been like Hobo. He was your casualty of war well guess what I choose you to be mine.......

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:23 pm

James smiles at Swann's final comment and steps back...

CJ: You chose me? Surely if your little business deal is anything to go by, McGraw chose me. But that begs another question. If you are, as you say you are; this thundering fast bouncer of a wake up call, why are you not aiming your sights a little higher? Surely this admiration from god you speak of must hold you in some esteem? I mean, how can the world renowned Trevor Swann not be considered for the World Title? Crime Lord must be p*ssing himself in fear. Trembling in terror at the thought of steeping in the ring with you.

James begins to hide behind his hands, mocking Swann before staring at him...

CJ: But wait. Whilst Crime Lord has been taking apart the so called challengers to his belt, where have you been? That's right, mixing it up in the lower echelons of the card. Getting left ringside by partners so digusted at the thought of teaming with you they can't even bare to stand there. Hell, i've hardly blaized a trail with this belt but at least i've had creditable opponents, but you! You haven't had a meaningful victory since you bowled your way back through those doors.

No amount of cheap cricketing puns is gonna help you at Lockdown, Swann. You won't catch me out or bowl me for a duck. Lockdown is gonna be your final over, your first and last hurrah. Your final ball is gonna trickle down the leg side before i launch you and your half baked career over cow corner, leaving your dreams of European gold, and your career shattered like an off stump.

James winks and smiles at Swann....

CJ: Howzat....???

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:00 pm

Trevor Swann pretends to yawn.

TS: So when did you watch some of my old videos then to be able to come up with lines like that. You know I tried watching some of your old videos but the difference was there wasn’t anything there worth copying as it had been done so many times before.

TS: You know you are right in a way that I could have set my sights on Crime Lord if I’d wanted. I could have gone for the World Title. All greats have to start somewhere though and earn their dues dealing with the plebs like you. Ok you say that you have taken on the New World Phenoms and the Franchise Superpowers that’s all well and good but it isn’t about who you have taken on it’s about who you are going to take on.

TS: It’s time you faced one of the future main event players in this company. It’s time you faced me. This isn’t about a GM power trip but the man at the top realising that he wasn’t utilising one of his key assets fully. It’s my chance to prove it now and I’m grabbing it. Who knows if I prove myself and take your title then maybe a World Title might be mine sooner than all expected. You are only a stepping stone Clarke; a marker on my way to an historic record breaking score.

TS: The only thing you will see being shattered are your hopes and dreams.....

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:10 pm

James and Swann stare down and go nose to nose before James backs off....

CJ: I guess so, Swann. I guess so....

James turns and heads off down the corridor before stopping and turning to face Swann....

CJ: But know this, Swann. You aren't stepping in the ring with just anyone. I'm not Hobo, i'm not Nay and i'm not just your average member of this roster. There's a reason i'm European Champion, and if you have any chance of taking that belt from me, you should try remembering that, or come Lockdown, all the history books are gonna show is T.Swann - L......B......W....

James looks at Swann with menace in his eyes....

CJ: Left By the Wayside.

James smirks before heading up the corridor and out of site as Swann looks on seething.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Cassius Zhi is pacing back and fore the 6WF corridor, stroking the back of his head and muttering, looking pensive. Clarissa passes by him and hesitantly stops.

Clarissa : Hey Cassius. I just wanted to say thank you for helping out Uryu on Friday Night. I know it didn’t really work out, but it meant a lot all the same.

Cassius stops pacing, then seethes before cocking his head aggressively at Clarissa, taking her aback.

Cassius : Did it?

Did it mean a lot to you Clarissa?

Cassius laughs to himself

Cassius : Yes… your darling Uryu lives to love another day, of course it meant a lot to you. But to Uryu? Hmm… it appears not so much. You see… I appreciate your extension of gratitude Clarissa, but I am yet to be offered Uryu’s.

It really does seem that love is blind after all, doesn't it Clarissa? Don’t you just hate it when you find such truth in a cliché? It really tears down the notion that we are anything but predictable vessels, floating aimlessly towards a pre-determined destination.

Depressing isn’t it?

Clarissa looks at Cassius, perplexed by his slow paced rambling. Cassius spots her confusion and smiles sinisterly

Cassius : Don’t worry Clarissa. It’s not Uryu’s love for you which I consider to be blind, but instead a love… an infatuation shall we call it… that he shares with many, many others. And that, Clarissa, is the love… of JJ Johnson!

For, rather than extend his gratitude to me, Uryu would prefer instead to locate, and recruit, JJ Johnson to his newfound cause. Ignoring the New World Super-Power who has already assisted it. Ignoring the New World Super-Power who is already caught up in its effect, courtesy of The Consultant!

Though it’s no surprise that Uryu desires Johnson and not me, is it Clarissa? Everyone wants JJ Johnson as a friend... as an ally. Because throughout history, everyone who finds themselves in a spot of trouble craves the American intervention. It’s a hard coded distress signal, processed into every one of us via a lifetime of starred and striped propaganda.

Cassius fixes Clarissa with a disturbing gaze, then touches the ends of her hair, stroking it gently

Cassius : Tell me Clarissa… would you choose Johnson over me?

Cassius leans in to Clarissa, bringing the strand of hair to his nose so he can inhale her scent, then he hushes his tone.

Cassius : How about Uryu?

Clarissa backs away from Cassius, who breathes deeply with his eyes closed. Then takes a step back from Clarissa himself

Cassius : Yes… They all crave the American intervention, Clarissa. Every troubled soul seeks the quick fix to all of their worries. Regardless of the lasting damage the hasty Hollywood resolution can cause. It's the closest thing there is to selling your soul to the devil in the mortal realm, because in spite of all the heavy lifting and groundwork done by the minions beforehand, the Great American intervention will always land the killer blow. The Great American intervention will always raise the flag in victory. And the Great American intervention will always take all of the glory with whatever H-Bomb he has up his sleeve. Leaving you with one moment’s respite Uryu… just one second of freedom... to be immediately replaced by the eternal burden of debt.

How happy will you be then Uryu? How happy will you be once you have earned nothing yet owe everything? How happy will you be Uryu… How happy will you be once the American, as is his nature, has scorched the earth and left behind only his victims and he… victims like those in Nagasaki, who were unable even to weep for their losses, for the fear that their acidic tears would burn their faces.

It’s the American way Uryu. It’s Johnson’s way. To leave behind only debt or cruel, painful reminders, like a petty burglar leaving behind a calling card!

You turn to that Uryu. You turn to Johnson’s selfish American solution. You turn to that and just try to continue smiling!

Clarissa looks shocked by Cassius’ rant, as he points at the camera, emitting a one syllable grunting, dismissive laugh.

Cassius : Reminders… They’re the difference between the Chinese me and the American you, Johnson. You… just like your compatriots… are all about externalisation. You verbalise your strength and project it onto others, making them feel weaker than you, and remind everyone who will listen of your past flexes of power and of your historic successes. The tactics of a bully. But I… I, like my compatriots, internalise. I remind only those who matter, those closest to home, what I am capable of achieving, my true power! Then to everyone else… I OFFER WARNINGS OF ITS FUTURE SUCCESSES!

Cassius breathes heavily, staring into the camera lens

Cassius : Let ME remind YOU, JJ, that before your match against The Saint and Chris Patricks, you said that if you lost you would consider your future. Just another empty promise on top of a million others. But fear not JJ… because after Lockdown this week, there will no longer be a future for you to consider!

YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF REMINDERS JJ!
And I… am tired… of giving out warnings!

One of us has got to make good and win the World Heavyweight Championship at that Time Attack match JJ… AND IT WILL BE ME!

Cassius prods himself hard in his heaving chest, a manic glint in his eye.

Cassius : The reminders are over… and the warnings are about to come to fruition, Johnson.
People want to see the old Cassius Zhi. My opponents mock his absence.
But at Lockdown… he shall return.

Because I know, Johnson, that just like Uryu, all these people in attendance will embrace their blind, hard coded love and choose JJ Johnson over Cassius Zhi. And I know Miss Jessica will be preoccupied with some newfound love of her own. Which leaves me alone with my own love JJ. It leaves me alone with nobody to satisfy but myself. And you know that is when I am at my most dangerous JJ. When I allow myself to be blinded by my own one true love… UNMITIGATED VIOLENCE!

Cassius slowly turns back to Clarissa with a sly grin, who looks back at him uncomfortably

Cassius : Clarissa… I can’t deny that all the chants and the autographs offer a peculiar catharsises of its own, an unnatural encouragement which I am still not used to, yet absolutely fascinated by. But the fact is… I don’t need it. Not like Johnson. JJ Johnson feeds off of it, Clarissa. Their cheers keep him going like an intravenous drip hanging invisibly from his arm.

At Lockdown… Clarissa, the warnings are up, and I am going to destroy the faith and the love of Uryu and all these fans. At Lockdown, Clarissa, I will take that blind love and peel it’s dying eyelids open and force it to watch JJ Johnson’s final destruction!

Cassius turns to the camera once again, emotionlessly staring into it, taking a moment to calm his breathing

Cassius : At Lockdown, I will tear that damn needle from your arm JJ, and watch your final starvation of success.
I will tear that needle out like I’ll tear the batteries out of your god-damn unrelenting tick tick tocking clock that is counting down to NOTHING!

At Lockdown JJ… I am going to tear your heart… and the hearts of a million and one others’ out!

And I... ... will LOVE IT!

Cassius smile sadistically then looks at Clarissa once more before slowly walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 pm

The Den is shown, the lights are out and the front door is open. Although it's dark inside, Blue Dragon can be seen sitting in the office with just a single lamp lighting his desk. Blue Dragon is sitting with papers in his hands looking through them, talking to himself...

BD: Why... why does this always happen to me? I’m so sick and tired of things going wrong, I worked so god damn hard to earn that title shot, I deserved a one on one shot against Chaos, and the first time I had a one on one shot, I won!! I was 6WF Champion, I had finally reached the top of the mountain, I was standing in that ring, holding the gold that I had earned....

Dragon looks at a picture of Himself clutching the championship to his chest...

BD: Then Crime Lord came, he took advantage of a situation that I was put in, McGraw knew this was going to happen, he knew that who ever won the Fight for the Right would take advantage, and the title that night. He knew that he was he was screwing me over, but I could live with that. Crime Lord has always been a coward, from the days when I was his body guard to the days when we went head to head and he used every trick in the book to try to best me, but to no avail. It was just at the time when it all counted, at the time when I was at my highest that his snide and cunning came good and he finally managed to best me in the ring, only this time it was directly after I'd fought Chaos for nearly an hour and my body was tired and my mind was elsewhere...

Dragon throws the picture onto the desk, in his hand he holds Logan Kincades adoption papers He reads them but we cant see the family name, he blinks as a tear hits the paper and he realises that he's crying. Blue Dragon wipes his eyes and looks at the wet on his hand, he looks shocked.

BD: What's going on? I'm Blue Dragon, not some emotional idiot! Why would I be crying, I couldn't know for sure that he was my brother, I was convinced that it was Chaos playing a trick, but all this seem too real, no one would go trough all this to get to me, no one would want me and Logan to to head on would they.... Wait..... McGraw!!!

Dragon jumps to his feet and wipes a tear away form his face before reaching behind him and grabbing his leather jacket, as he turns he hears something hit the floor and the light goes out, he ignores it and walks out closing the gyms front doors behind him he makes sure they're locked and jumps onto his Harley Davidson before speeding off into the night as the scene fades to black...

The camera flickers on once again only this time in the parking lot of the Birmingham Bowl, Blue Dragon's bike comes screaming into the car park and the cameraman barely gets out of the way as the bike screeches to a halt and Blue Dragon steps off it he walks to the cameraman and grabs him by the neck, he looks irate and the camera is visibly shaking...

BD: Your coming with me, we're going to get this on tape... I’m going to find out why Danny McGraw has decided to pull my life apart piece by piece, then the good people of the 6WF universe are going to see The Esteemed Mr McGraw p*ss his pants....

Dragon marches through the back doors and down a corridor, Rasta is seen as he turns to greet Dragon but is shoved out of the way as he spills his can of Coke over himself...

BD: I’m a bit busy... Mon...

Dragon finally reaches the door of McGraw’s office and lets go of the tires and terrified camera man who stands behind him. Blue Dragon hammers on the door over and over again..

BD: Danny!! Get out here!! I want answers!! NOW!!!!

Dragon gets fed up waiting and boots the door open..

BD: RIGHT YOU PIECE OF SHI......

As the camera surveys the room there’s no sign of McGraw anywhere, just an old fashioned oak desk and shelves on the walls covered with books, a glass cabinet holding a small scale replica of each of the championships and photographs of the current champions, Blue Dragon stops for a second, looking at the pictures of Logan Kincade and Crime lord next to their respective championships.

BD: That should be me!!!!

He picks up a tall lamp and swings it at the desk, he cleaves a huge gouge out of the desk and the lamp breaks, essentially turning it into a large baseball bat. Blue Dragon stares at the pictures in the cabinet with hunger in his eyes...

BD: You've Got My Title!!!

He swings and destroys the cabinet, the glass flies everywhere. Cutting Blue Dragon deeply although he doesn’t seem to notice he just carries on swinging, taking out the books from the shelves, pictures from walls, eventually there's nothing left to attack apart from the desk and Blue Dragon just beats it repeatedly until the large length of timber in his hands breaks down to just a stump. He throws what remains against a wall and slumps down amongst the rubble... Tears dripping from his eyes and blood pouring from the cuts all over his body....

BD: I've lost my way... I've lost my Title... I've lost my Brother and my best friend..... Why not my Job, I've got nothing else to lose.....

A muffled ringing noise can be heard coming from beneath the rubble and Blue Dragon snaps out of the state he's in and digs the find McGraw’s office phone... He looks around at the state of the place before noticing the handset is destroyed and putting the phone on loudspeaker, laughing to himself....

BD: Huh huh.... McGraw’s Office.....

Jay Zuko can be heard talking and arguing with someone on the other end of the line..

BD: Jay, is that you?

JZ: Dragon? Thank god!! We found your phone in the gym and we thought the worst...

BD: I must have dropped it there earlier, I was doing some erm.... work and I left in a hurry. I’m at the arena now, was trying to get hold of my boss and I got kinda side tracked... Hang On!! What do you mean 'The Worst' I only left my phone there, has there been another mugging?

JZ: No... Worse, a lot worse....

There's a silence for a few seconds and Blue Dragon starts to look very worried

BD: Well...

JZ: It's the Gym... it... Burned down.....

Blue Dragons head drops and he just kneels on the floor motionless as Jay Zuko's voice is heard talking and the camera Fades to black...

JZ: They said it was an electrical fire, they found what the thought was a broken lamp in the office, they think that the lamp was left on and somehow it set some papers alight...

Dragon....
Dragon....
Blue!

Are you there?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 pm

*The scene is backstage and the cameras show Clarissa standing outside of a room,with a microphone in hand.

Clarissa:Good afternoon 6WF fight fans….right now I am outside the medical trainer’s room where I believe JJ Johnson is being treated for multiple injuries that he has sustained in the last few weeks.I am hoping to grab a word with JJ once he is done…

*Raised voices can be heard coming from inside of the room.One is JJ Johnson’s,and the other is seemingly the doctor who is treating him.

JJ:I don’t give a damn what you saying to me fool….I don’t think you comprehending in yo head exactly what I am telling you….hell no is the answer…that clear and concise enough fo’ yo a55…

Doctor:You need to be reasonable here JJ…

JJ:No what I need is some o’ those oh so special pills you been prescribing me up unto this point….don’t make me just go ahead and take them doc…cos I will…you know damn well that I will….

*There is a pause and the noise of a drawer being opened

Doctor:I’m not happy about this JJ…I can’t keep covering this up…

JJ:You do what needs to be done doc….you know I always come through on my end o’ the deal…how was the vacation?

Doctor:It was excellent….

JJ:The wife enjoy it?...I bet she was real accommodating when you showed here around that place,wasn’t she?

Doctor:We all had a really nice time…

JJ:I’m sure you did…you keep doing what I need you to do Doc and yo life gone stay nice and pleasant like that…..I can make good things happen…

Doctor:But I don’t think you realize JJ….everytime I sign off on these forms,another day is lost….

JJ:I don’t think you realize….I need this….if I can’t do this then what have I got?...I don’t really wanna be another Dwayne Johnson….I don’t wanna pack up my things and hit Hollywood Boulevard….I been there,done that and that just ain’t JJ Johnson…I’m a fighter….i’m a warrior and this is what I was built to do….

Doctor:Sooner or later you are not going to be built to do anything…

JJ:And you don’t think I know that?...I know what is at stake here doc…I am waking up each morning and I know this ain’t right….I know that somewhere,sometime that something is going to give…and when it does…game over…

Doctor:So get out now…whilst you can still hold your head up high…

JJ:High?....is yo a55 crazy?.....you think JJ Johnson on a high right now?...damn I am as low as low can be….and the 6WF management,they keep throwing me in with guys that I feel like I should be beating,and I can’t….these losses are mounting up….it’s been weeks,heck I think it’s been months now since JJ Johnson actually won a match….since I actually scored a winning decision..

Do you know what that feels like doc?....to have all the hype,all the clamour and all the support in the world and yet when you get out there on the big stage,lights on bright…yo a55 just freezes up,like damn I can’t achieve what it is that I need to achieve…

I can look back at all the old matches…the dvd’s and the memories of times gone by and I can’t function in my head exactly why it is that I cannot win matches that I used to be able to win in my sleep….

And yeah these pills are only an emotional stop gap…because they won’t make me win,and they won’t really take the pain away…merely provide a mask for me to hide it away from the world…but I need something to take the edge off…I need something doc….and heck I don’t know where in the world I am going to find it…

*There is a few ruffling noises from the room and the sound of footsteps before the door opens.The doctor looks very worried as JJ casts him a glance and then shuts the door.JJ is dressed in jeans and an open white shirt,his father’s chain hanging around his neck.He turns to the side and smiles in a knowing way as he spots Clarissa.

JJ:Time fo’ the insider’s scoop huh?

*Clarissa looks embarrassed

JJ:Don’t worry Clarissa…I ain’t gone blow up at you…been there,done that and it sure as hell didn’t make me feel any better…

Clarissa:What’s going on JJ?

JJ:Ain’t nothing going….I am on top o’ the world…can you not tell?

*He puts on a mocking happy face and Clarissa looks unconvinced

JJ:You know,underneath all the blond hair and ditzy demeanour you pretty sharp Clarissa…

*She smiles at the compliment

JJ:Your right….things ain’t so good right now….and I could make excuses,blame it on somebody else…blame it on my preparation or the fact that my head isn’t in the game…maybe I could say that Brandi leaving has hit me hard…but the fact is I ain’t gone lie…I can’t lie and I won’t lie…that’s not how I do business…

The reality is that right now I feel like I should be on cloud nine and yet I ain’t even making cloud one….I mean be honest Clarissa,does JJ Johnson look in shape to you?

*Clarissa looks at JJ’s ripped torso and chest

Clarissa:Absolutely…

JJ:And yet why is it that I can’t do everything that I used to be able to do?....why is it that everybody I face seems to beat me….why is it that I can’t score a victory over no fool,no matter how hard I try….

*Clarissa doesn’t seem to have an answer

JJ:I thought it was a blip…a bad patch…but this has gone on and on…day,after day,week after week,month after month….and you start looking in the mirror and thinking…what if?...what if I just can’t go anymore…

Because I look around and I always got the backing of my co-workers…they say there ain’t never been nobody like JJ Johnson…on the mic,in the ring,bringing my game like nobody ever has and nobody ever will….and I ain’t changed in the slightest,I ain’t adjusted my gameplan,I ain’t stopped the way I do business…

And yet I can cut these promos…and I can cut them better than anyone.I can leave my opponents speechless and I can cut through them like a knife through butter with my insults and my intellect…but where in the hell is that getting me right now?

This is a results business Clarissa…and right now JJ Johnson ain’t got no results…so therefore JJ Johnson ain’t taking care of business…JJ Johnson floating on the stock exchange and nobody…I mean nobody backing this son o’ b1tch to pull himself loose…we facing a crisis…we facing bankruptcy because JJ Johnson might just be losing it…

*Clarissa looks worried at JJ’s downheartedness

JJ:And I got apologise to my millions…

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:All o’ my fans because JJ Johnson ain’t vibing right now…and Jj Johnson ain’t giving y’all the sort of performances that you deserve,that you pay to see….that ain’t good enough and there ain’t no excuse in the world for it…but JJ Johnson does not know what else to say expect sorry…

Once upon a time you could stick JJ Johnson in a ring with anybody….one man,two men,all the king’s horses and all the king’s men and you can bet yo a55 that not only was JJ Johnson putting Humpty Dumpty’s cracker jack a55 back together again but he was then shoving his boot straight up that egg’s rectum….he was whooping a55 from one city to the next…electrifying like nobody else could…20,000,30,000,50,000 strong on they feet…chanting my name…goosebumps on they arms,electricity flowing through they bodies…

Day after day,night after night…aisle after aisle and city after city it was JJ Johnson’s name up in lights…they came from all over…all over the world they came to see The Franchise Initiative doing his thing…they came to see JJ Johnson in all of his glory..

And I gave it to them…I gave them everything they ever wanted to see…I entertained the masses beyond their wildest dreams….and then they went home and they watched it all again on repeat…because they could not get enough of JJ Johnson….they could not get enough of what I was bringing to the table….

Dark match…first match….main event…it didn’t matter…because when JJ Johnson was on that television screen the arena was packed out and the ratings went through the roof…Mr Merchandise….The Ratings Winner….The Main Event Playa….JJ Johnson was what 6WF was all about…

And now look…take a good long look at the man standing befo you right now…I still got the talk,I still got the walk…I can spit lines like I am Shakespeare on speed but the fact remains that when the going gets tough,JJ Johnson ain’t got an answer….I be more flacid then a sex-change patient…

I’m losing week after week…..and there is no way to describe why this is happening…ain’t nobody got no answers…..and I’ll be damned if I can think of one….bottom line,this just ain’t happening right now….and I am really starting to wonder if this ever gone happen again…

Clarissa:But your match this week with Cassius….a qualifier for Time Attack…this could be your chance JJ?

JJ:Please don’t even begin to talk about that…I bet Cassius has been waiting all week for this…for me to come out here and vomit my sickening gung-ho diatribe at him but it ain’t gone go down like that Zhi….sorry to disappoint you but JJ Johnson ain’t gone trade insults with you….

Right now JJ Johnson ain’t got it in him to go 12 rounds with the English dictionary….I guess you could say I was lacking some balls…I would ask to borrow Miss Jessica’s but I think she teabagging somebody else right now..

*Crowd make a “oooooooooooo” noise

JJ:Fact is…right now JJ Johnson almost going out on his shield and I can’t think of anything worse than sticking me in a match with a guy who would love nothing more than to paint the arena red with my blood….Cassius is a wounded animal right now,and I know he wants to send a message…

Nobody better to face in this world at this present time than JJ Johnson then…because I may aswell open up a card shop the way I am sending messages for people….the list goes on and on…people just walking all over my a55…

So if you want JJ Johnson to rate his chances this Friday…on top of The Saint being the special enforcer….then I guess you need to go back into the minuses…

The Saint wants to be the golden child of our generation….and Cassius already got the terricota statue all sewn up….so now I guess it’s time to find out what prize JJ Johnson will receive when all is said and done…..it ain’t gone be yellow,cos despite my poor run o’ form,I ain’t never gone be a coward….but perhaps a nice green….green for the envy that I feel when I see everyone else lapping up they success….green for the jealousy raging through my body when I look back at what I had,and what I’ve got now…..or green for the tea I’m gone be sipping right before Cassius Zhi puts my a55 in the ground…

*The crowd seem stunned by JJ Johnson’s words

JJ:I appreciate everything that everyone has ever done for me…all my fans,my followers…my friends and my family….but JJ Johnson don’t know how long he can keep doing this…keep reaching for the brass ring that might not actually exist anymore….keep reaching for something that is way above anything that I will ever achieve again….

JJ Johnson might be on the verge of the biggest reality check in his life….and how fitting that it may come at the hands of the two men who helped me to define an era of professional wrestling….I wouldn’t call it irony…I’d call it inevitable…

I know my playas and my playarettes gone be cheering me on this Friday night….and I know I gone have the backing of the 6WF universe….for which I am eternally thankful…and you can bet that I am gone give my all for each and everyone of you….I will bring it to the limits of which I am capable of…

But I apologise in advance…I hold my hands up and I tell y’all that however it goes down….you will get my best….win,lose or draw I am giving 110%...

Whatever happens…Friday night just might be a rude awakening to what exactly lies in my future….one last roll of the dice….to see if I can hang tough…or whether my grip has finally slipped too far to ever climb back up that mountain again…

*JJ lifts the cross on his father’s chain and kisses it before nodding at Clarissa and beginning to walk off.

Clarissa:But JJ….Uryu wanted me to…

*JJ keeps walks and disappears from view

Clarissa:Ask for your help…

*JJ disappears and Clarissa looks worried as the scene ends

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:11 pm

Before the car door opens Chris Patricks walks out of the shadows behind Max and Uryu

Chris: Well what have we got here? Uryu I thought you were better than this, pimping poor beautiful Clarissa out so you and him can watch…what is it you Limeys call it…oh yes Dogging, how apt as we have a lying dog and his lap dog in front of me

Uryu goes for Chris but Max holds him back and calms him down

Max: Don’t waste your energy Uryu, he’s not worth it…what do you want Chris, did you call us both down here to try and soften us up for Lockdown

Chris gives a mock hurt look and smiles at them both

Chris: Really Max I thought you knew me better than that, I don’t need to lure you two to a parking lot and ambush you, I have already beaten you or have you already forgotten Mayhem and as for the boy blunder here, I wouldn’t waste my time, he isn’t in the same ball park as me not by a mile, look at you two all riled up ready to fight, if I were you I would keep all that inside for Lockdown because you’ll both need it and don’t worry I will call it down the middle, I’m a nice guy like that, I’m the kind of guy that doesn’t stab people in the back, the kind of guy that has my friends back 24/7, unlike some people I could mention

Chris winks at Max as he walks towards the car and sits on the bonnet

Chris: Project X, Max and Uryu, buddies to the end, but it all ends doesn’t it Max, you see Uryu after our little chat just before I showed Max here who was the better man at Mayhem, I knew I was going to choose you to fight him for a chance to be in the Time Attack match, because not only will it entertain me no end to see such good friends tear each other apart but also it will give you a chance to see the real Max Adamson, the Max that I see now, the one that would step over the dead corpse of his Mother to get his hands on the gold, you got a glimpse already when he did just that in the Fight for the Right Tournament when he beat you without remorse, you may not of felt it then but I know since I returned and told the truth about Max that you are starting to see the light, you are starting to realise that this no good swine doesn’t care about you or your friendship and deep down he never really did, he used you all those years ago to get the Tag Team gold just like he did me, but when he didn’t win them with you did he stay around? Or when we lost the belts did he stick around? You know both answers don’t you Uryu, I can see it in your eyes that you know im right, I’m not insane or broken, I can just see what many others can’t….

Max: and whats that?

Chris turns and looks straight into Uryu’s eyes

Chris: That you cannot and must not trust Max Adamson

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:57 am

Max laughs as Chris finishes his sentence;

Max: You cannot trust anything Chris Patricks has to say, ever! I mean, it's bad enough you crash this opening of a car door, we still don't even know who's inside this clearly rented limousine, and you come out here and run your mouth to Uryu about how Max Adamson is this untrustworthy piece of scum. Here's the facts Chris. Chris Patricks knows absolutely nothing about Max Adamson. Uryu Ishida, as good a guy as he is, knows absolutely nothing about Max Adamson. Only Max Adamson, and whoever is inside that car, TRULY knows who Max Adamson is...

(Max has a smile on his face as he opens the car door, and Jeff Thaddeus steps out)

Max: JEFF! Great to see you mate, see, this is who I invited here, this man KNOWS who Max Adamson is...

JT: I do?

Max: Of course you do Jeffie, of course you do. Jeff Thaddeus was a downtrodden, out of luck, crusty bum who was unemployed, unemployable, unloved, no friends, no money...

JT: I think they get it Max...

Max: ...living in the same suit for weeks on end and socially inept reporter. Until Max Adamson stepped in. See Chris, what I did was I gave Jeff Thaddeus something no-one else would give him. What kind of ship never sinks? Friendship. I gave Jeff Thaddeus friendship. I gave him the tools he needed, and now he's a moderately respected interviewer and the lead announcer for 6CW! And i'm not taking the credit, but I helped him out at the start and it PROVES to you Uryu, that Max Adamson is very trustworthy. I may not have been the best friend to you Uryu, but we've been friends for a long time now. Chris Patricks is the one who flipped out, went nuts, but the fact is, he turned his back on me, NOT the other way around. As for the match between Max Adamson and Uryu Ishida, it's all business. We'll be friends before, we'll be friends afterwards, but both of us want to be in that Time Attack match. Chris Patricks, you would be VERY wise to, lets say, call it down the middle. Or else you might find us both VERY willing to kick you Baaaaahhhhston backside around that ring!

(Chris Patricks isn't impressed and he goes nose to nose with Max before a taxi screeches up and Xanthi Rose and Marlon quickly get out)

Xanthi: Sorry we're late guys, Marlon here didn't have any cash on him to pay the cab driver!

(Marlon sheepishly pays the driver £20 and the taxi drives away)

Marlon: I thought they took Dollars over here...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:32 pm

*Uryu smiles and looks back at Chris*

Uryu: You think we don't know what the other is expecting to do? You think neither one of us will give our absolute best in the match! you think we will keep fighting each other without watching what you do? you think we are that dumb? you think Project X was all about? this man took three of us under his wing and improved us all and you know what we all did? we all far surpassed his expectations. I became European Champion thanks to him and I owe him an awful lot and he told me the only way he gets payment is either booze, women, kangaroo burgers or a damn good fight in the ring! Now I know Danny wants to make us suffer and make one of you his precious champion but with Project X around it just will not happen! We will stop you, we will make sure you get whats coming to you and we always make sure that X marks the spot!

*Uryu smiles and looks at Chris intently*

Uryu: After your recent torment of my girlfriend I suggest you learn that there is a pretty large X on your head, now what you will do to avoid a three on one whooping you deserve...

*Marlon steps up, looking confused as ever*

Uryu:...is back away, keep your nose out of our match and go backstage and be narcassistic with The Saint or as he is known, Right Said Fred. Understood?

*Uryu glares at Chris*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 pm

Chris hops off the car bonnet and steps back and smiles as he looks at the Project X reunion

Chris: I expected that response Uryu because I know you haven’t got the balls to stand up to Max, he may have “took you under his wing” but you owe him nothing, you look up to a man that has no morals, that will stab even his best friend in the back to get his hands on the 6WF Championship, he has you and these other morons eating out of his palm and before you all get mouthy just look at yourselves, no really look what has your leader ever really done for you…huh?

Chris starts to walk around the various Project X members

Chris: He didn’t get you that announcer job in 6CW, he didn’t stay in touch or tell you, you were getting over weight and he certainly didn’t win you the European Title, he used you all and played the doting mentor to feed his own ego, you were like the disappointing children he knew he could never have, he has put you all down time and time again and like the little abused children you are you all come back for more but not me I saw what he was like for real and I stepped back and took a stand, I told the world and they look at me like I am the crazy one when it is all of you that are crazy…crazy for putting your trust in that man right there…Max Adamson

Chris starts to walk away

Chris: Oh and when he finally breaks all your adoring hearts which I know he will, Uryu don’t you worry sunshine IL take care of Clarissa for you….Adios

Chris disappears laughing as Uryu is getting restrained by the rest of his Project X friends

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:32 pm

we cut backstage Mcmanus is shown walking through the corridor, he stops at Chaos' door and goes to knock but stops just short of doing so. A rye smile is shown on Mcmanus' Face as he looks at the door

JM- So after one loss, I suddenly am not good enough to be in your little emporium? Well I dont care about your little Emporium anymore or even need it for that matter, I have learnt everything I need to learn from you. Im just waiting patiently for that time to use what I have learnt. Prehaps the right time to use it will be when I face you.
Prehaps it will be this week when I face Vortex, Prehaps Vortex will see what Mcmanus can really do. Vortex the fire inside here (Mcmanus points to his heart) is re lighting. Ask Uryu, Ask James Eagle, hell go to 6CW and ask Yarmouth Blade what a fully focused, fully alert Mcmanus can do.
Vortex this week and then Chaos sometime in The Future, you will find out why in the past I have been called the most Technically violent wrestler in british wrestling.
The Future is rising, the time of Mcmanus is here

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Dragon is in the ring holding his title aloft as a warning quickly flashes on the screen.

MW: What was that?

RJ: I didn't see anything

Dragon looks a little confused but continues to soak up the crowds cheers as the warning flashes up again, causing some fans to shout things.

Suddenly a voice over the speakers is heard as Dragon's music is cut.

"DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME...VIEWER DIGRESSION IS ADVISED"

As 'Edgecrusher' by Fear Factory blast out over the sound system and the lights turn red the crowd descend into a chorus of hatred

MW: OOOOH HERE WE GO!

Logan steps out onto the stage with his Hardcore title around his waist and a sadistic smile across his tribal war painted face.

He makes his way towards the ring as Dragon looks on ready to defend himself if need be. Logan reaches the ring and climbs onto the apron but walks around the outside of the ring always staring at Dragon with a crazy smile.

RJ: What is he doing?

MW: He is psyching out his opponent, trying to read his reactions

RJ: He is just a maniac and he doesn't know what he is dong as much as the next man!

Logan stops dead for a second and stares at Dragon before bursting into a fit of hysterics which angers the Dragon.

LK: Hahahahahahaha! aaaaahahahahahaha! hahahahahaaaahhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

The laughter quickly turns to an enraged roar which causes the crowd to boo louder.

Logan quickly enters the ring and storms towards The Dragon who backs away a little as if taken aback by Logan's unwarranted anger towards him.

Logan circles The Dragon with a look of disgust on his face.

He points at the stage hand and his thrown a mic.

LK: What?

Dragon looks confused

LK: WHAT!?

Dragon goes to speak but Logan cuts him off

LK: WHAT!? Ha....haha.....hnnn ha ha hahahahaha hnnnnnn hahahaha! What? Hhahahahaha Hnnnn!!!

Logan looks furious as veins in his head are bulging and his eyes are wide.

LK: Team? TEAM?! hnnnnnn! we don't have a "team" alright? we aren't a "team" ok! we aren't "team"...."mates" right?

Dragon looks very confused.

LK: I don't give two f***s about those two, I care about one thing, and that is me. ME!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: I also don't care for your name, you dare to call yourself a dragon, we already have one charlatan around here pretending to be that which he is not. You, a dragon? The notion itself is laughable.

Crowd: DRA-GON! DRA-GON!

LK: These idiots will cheer for you... right up until the second you fail, then they will turn on you like that *Logan clicks his fingers* and BOOM!

Dragon jumps a little

LK:... They will change their tiny, uneducated minds and see you as yesterdays news, and then what? You gonna go back to Japan with your tail between your legs? Why not save all that hardship and inner turmoil and just leave my ring, my arena go to the hotel, pack your bags and go away...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dragon's expression changes to one of anger as he stands ready to fight.

LK: Oh now what's this? You really don't wanna fight me mate.......

Logan smirks at Dragon who is stood ready to defend himself in case the erratic Logan snaps and attacks.

Logan begins to circle Dragon again as the two men keep their eyes locked on each other Logan's smirk begins to drop and the red mist can be seen visibly descending as Logan looks ready to snap.

RJ: Logan looks unstable, even more than usual

MW: I know! THIS IS GREAT!

RJ: What is great? Logan's mind needs to be treated by a specialist! He needs psychiatric help!

MW: When did you become an expert on the mind?

RJ: It doesn't take an expert to notice since Logan learned that Blue Dragon was his brother his mind has snapped, just before that night I spoke to Logan, he knew his mind was all over the place and he needed help, and that was BEFORE all this. Imagine what state his mind is in!

Logan continues to circle the ring, his face twisted in rage...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:34 pm

*The camera flicks backstage to a room with 2 arm chairs sitting side by side, separated only by a small table. In the background a large blue drape has been set up. In one of the chairs a suited and booted Michael Wire is getting the finishing touches to his make up done when Nay Bother walks in to the room carrying a large carton of strawberry Milkshake. Michael wire looks up at Nay who is wearing flip flops, checked combat shorts, and a polo shirt.*

MW: Nice of you to dress for the occasion Nay, its not every week I invite someone for the Michael wire interview experience.

*Nay looks at Michael Wire before laughing to himself and sitting in the empty chair and placing his drink on the table. The make up artists and other production staff clear to the outside of the room leaving the two men sitting waiting for the interview to start.*

MW: Welcome Nay, last week's lockdown saw you complete your first six months in 6WF, and I think its safe to say you have not really set the place alight with your performances. At best we can say you were the other person in a mildly successful Tag team.

Nay: Let me stop you there Michael, so far in my short career I have defeated former World champions Saint, Chaos, I pushed the winner of the Fight of the Right tournament Crime Lord to the limit, I have never been defeated at a PPV cleanly. I was a rookie when I stepped into the company, no experience of wrestling that’s a pretty damn good start if you ask me. As for Logan.....

*Michael wire puts his hand up to stop Nay.*

MW: We will come to Logan later Nay. Now that’s all well and good but you have had two opportunities to become a number one contender, and both occasions you failed. You have claimed to be a big time performer but that’s a record that suggests otherwise.

Nay: Both those matches I was screwed Michael, you know it, I know it, the fans know It. The first match I was used by Logan, the second match I was attacked from behind with a Cricket Bat, But that’s old news, surely the question ahould be what am I going to do about it.
MW: Ahhh yes the so called revolution, hows that going for you Nay, from where I am sitting we are two weeks into this whatever it is and you are still at the bottom of the pack.

Nay: Lets get a few things straight Michael, week in week out McGraw recruits another Ass licking misfits, I have no idea why or what for, but everytime he needs something done a title opportunity is used as payment. Do you think it is fair that the hard working wrestlers like two the two men I am partnering this week get shafted. Logan is only a champion because Mcgraw made it so, I have not been given a chance of revenge against Logan because Mcgraw makes it so. Trevor swann gets away with hitting me with cricket bats to win matches because mcgraw makes it so, I have not had a chance for revenge because Mcgraw makes it so. I never said this was going to be a quick process, but I will make sure that It gets to the point I cannot be ignored. Everytime I get knocked down, I will get back up, just like last week when me and my partner Dragon defeated Chaos and Mcmanus the former World Champion and most recent European title challenger.

This week I am part of team that include freeweight champion Dragon and former World Champion Bluedragon facing the former World champion, the current World champion and the current paper champion . Does this sound like I am bottom of the pack, I am mixing it up with the best this company, the best anycompany has to offer and I will be damn sure making everyone stands up and take notice. I will show everyone that I am on that level, and that NO ONE will hold me back, no matter how hard they try.

Michael this company needs someone to bring back the honour and prestige of the compition and its its titles, and I don’t see anyone else standing up and fighting for what is right.

*Nay stands up in such a rush he knocks the table spilling the milkshake all over Michael Wire, before heading for the exit*

Nay: I think its safe to say this interview is over .

*the camera goes black with Michael Wire swearing under his breath*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 am

As the Dragon is standing watching Logan circle the ring, The crowd are tense expecting the two to clash, Expecting some sort of physicality, expecting to see a fight break out, Logan Kincade stops and starts to rant and rave at the Dragon off the mic so we cant hear what he's saying...

Suddenly the lights go out and a blue hue comes over the arena, the crowd pop knowing what’s coming next as the lights start to strobe on the stage and 'Before I Forget' blasts out over the sound system. After a few seconds and much to Logan Kincades disgust, Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage. He has no smile, no motions to the crowd, none of the usual 'Blue Dragon Charm' He places a mic to his mouth and takes a deep breath before beginning to speak...

BD: Talk about a Dragons Den...... We Have me, 'The Blue Dragon' the original Dragon of 6WF, we have the Dragon, Japanese superstar and all around nice guy, and we have you Logan Kincade, the self proclaimed 'Rightful Blue Dragon'.

Kincade is now standing at the bottom of the ramp, arms spread wide with his heat tilted to one side, a thick vain bulging from his forehead and one eye squinting with a slight twitch..

MW: Logan's gunna pop here, any second he's gunna march up that ramp and show this imposter that he is the rightful dragon.

RJ: Shut up Mike.....

The Dragon is looking on in shock at the actions of Logan, as he seems to have completely forgot about him....

BD: I'm so sorry to come out and interrupt your little rant Logan, but I've been trying to get hold of you for a few weeks... Conveniently, every contact I have for you is not going straight to the office of Danny McGraw... but after what I did last week, well... the office of Danny McGraw if more that likely closed for repairs.

He looks past Logan at the Dragon...

BD: I'm glad to finally team with you this week Drake, Perhaps one day we can have fun in that ring, but I've gotta warn you, this week I'm opposite my three biggest rivals in this business and its going to be all business, be warned my friend, don't get in my way, and the same goes for Nay, I'm going to that ring to hurt whoever is put in front of me, I'd hate that to be either of you.

Logan Kincade is audibly growling like a wild animal, Blue Dragon notices this...

BD: That brings me to you Logan, You see Gregs and Crimey are guys who have seriously p*ssed me off, two guys who I'm going to enjoy getting my hands on and beating to a pulp... but you Logan.... my brother....

Logan visibly shudders at the thought of it...

BD: You are so very different, ou see I take no pleasure is what I’m going to do to you. The fury that will soon reign down upon you is not in anger, it's not in vengeance, it's not fury that will drive me to best you physically, its simply one thing, it's purely and simply... my duty.....

Blue Dragon turns to leave but stops just before the curtain, he turns on his heel looking right into Logan Kincades eyes...

BD: You know Logan, I don’t know how I didn’t see this all coming. You see, although I know you'll never admit it. We're exactly the same, hot headed, smart ars*d, you know that rest. As I see you standing there, Fury pouring from you, fire burning in your eyes and that same vain popping out of your forehead, it reminds me of myself. Logan, I know you weren’t around at the time but I was once an enforcer for Crime Lord, I was angry at the world for something that was no one's fault and the only thing that I wanted to do was to destroy, was to cause pain and take out my anger on anyone I could get my hands on. Do you know what I realised? After years, after it was too late? After I'd damn near killed three men? I realised that I was being used, by a much weaker man, to gain power that he could not gain on his own.

LK: I'm no.....

Logan goes to speak but is cut off...

BD: You are Logan, your being used.... plain and simple and your anger, the Dragons fury that is coming from deep within you, that is what's stopping you from seeing it... I know this for a fact Logan, I know this because I was exactly the same I was blind like you, but I learned to overcome that I learned to control it. Logan I think I know how I can help you, I think I know how I can get my brother back.... Logan, I'm going to fight you.... I’m going to match your fury with mine, I’m going to show you why I am the true Blue Dragon and I’m going to do all of this to help you, so as of right now, no apologies, no explanations, just a fight.. whenever your ready....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:31 am

Logan stares at Blue Dragon as if possessed.

LK: Don't......you.....f*****g talk....to....ME....LIKE I AM A CHILD!

sweat is dripping down Logan's face as his veins bulge in his head and neck.

LK: I am not like you though am I? I never lived the life you did, you wanna act like you went through s**t? YOU WANNA KNOW HOW S**T LIFE CAN BE!?...

...LIVE MY LIFE!.... "Blue" live life as I have! hnnnn!! Live life as if you have no family only to find that they are alive and well Grrrrnn!!!...and then THEN! YOUR BROTHER!!!...

Logan stops dead almost as if he is about cry only to grit his teeth as blood vessels in his eyes are bursting.

RJ: Logan needs to calm it right now!

MW: are you kidding me? This is great! RIP HIM APART LOGAN!

LK: Hnnnnnnn! HRAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Logan lets out a primal roar and he explodes out and begins to sprint at Blue Dragon when suddenly 30 or 40 security burst out of the curtain and tackle Logan to the ground as he roars in anger.

Blue Dragon is stood at the top of the ramp as the security begin to try and drag Logan back to McGraw's office he begins to rip the security off Logan and throw them down the ramp as he tries to free Logan the two men get so close they could almost throw a punch only for the security to get a grip again and force the two apart.

MW: Blue Dragon is trying to get to Logan while he is being held back the coward!

RJ: Noo I don't think he is, I think he is trying to free him....

MW: Whaaat? that makes no sense

RJ: Maybe so but it seems clear to me that's what he is doing?

Blue Dragon again starts to try and help his brother break free as Logan realises this his face turns to a look of confusion.

RJ: See! Look Logan realises it himself now! BD still trying to help his brother after everything that has happened!

MW: That's all well and good but everything that HAS happened is all Blue Dragon's own fault!

RJ: WHAT!?

Logan is being dragged away as Blue begins to rip security guards away as if they are children but the sheer number of guards over powers him and as Logan catches Blue's eyes he begins to smirk and laugh hysterically

LK: Ha...haha...hahahahahaha! AAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHA... HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH! hnnnnnnnnnn HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA.......ahahahhaha..............

As the guards drag Logan away he can be heard laughing in the background as Blue Dragon looks to The Dragon in the ring who is looking on, he nods towards Blue as if to say "good luck in the match tonight" but Blue Dragon just stares at him then looks to the crowd who are cheering the two men, he looks at the crowd and nods before he exits through the curtain.

RJ: Well that was unpleasant

MW: Plus you see Blue Dragon? What a loser, he didn't even pay The Dragon any respect!

RJ: True but he did acknowledge the fans...

MW: Psh, the guy has no class

RJ: The guys life is falling apart in front of his eyes, give him a break..... we will be back after these messages folks

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down