The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results June 15th

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results June 15th Empty 6WF Lockdown Results June 15th

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 3:52 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with "Rest in Pieces" blasting out over the speakers, the crowd are cheering loudly as the camera-man shows some of the signs brought by the fans.

"VORTEX STINKS"
"BRING BACK PROJECT X"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR HEAD KICKED IN!"

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl. What a huge show we have in store for you tonight as Chaos draws ever closer.

MW:Some huge matches tonight RJ, the first of the Time attack qualifying matches, involving two of the biggest feuds currently going in 6WF. We also have a big 6 man tag match...

RJ:And we see the European Title defended in a Steel Cage match!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results June 15th Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results June 15th

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 3:55 pm

*The action starts in the backstage area where Quade White is shown in the locker-room, Scorpion storms in...

Scorpion:So this is what I've been given to work with? You have the honour of working alongside the Straight Edge revolutionary.

*Scropion brings out a Straight Edge T-Shirt

Scorpion:You see this, not anyone gets given one of these. These are part of an exclusive range, only given to those who have proven themselves worthy of wearing such a shirt.

What this represents is an ideology, a way of life, something that you can't claim to be, you have to be it! So you might get this shirt out there...but only if you help the continuation of the Straight Edge Revolution!

*Scorpion stares down at White.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 3:57 pm

Match 1
Longinus/Zane Altair vs Quade White/Scorpion

RJ: Up first here on 6WF Lockdown, we have tag team action for you!

MW: And it’s the pitting of two different lifestyles against one another as the hard-drinking, hard-partying Longinus and Zane Altair face off against The Straight Edge Scorpion who teams tonight with Quade White.

RJ: I’ll be interested to see the reaction of Longinus after his loss to Scorpion last week, who then proceeded to pour beer over him, as if to show the error of his ways.

Quade White is already stood in the ring as “I won’t do what you tell me” blares out over the speakers as Scorpion strolls out onto the ramp. He is wearing a straight-edge revolution T-Shirt, he is carrying another with him to the ring. He steps through the middle rope.

“Strength in numbers” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to cheers as Longinus walks out onto the ramp, he salutes the fans and then waits as “Long way to the top” blares out and the cheers continue as Altair walks out amongst an array of pyrotechnics and fireworks. He runs down to the ring with Longinus, both men slide in.

MW: I’m looking forward to this contest, a lot of bad blood involved.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Altair and Scorpion lock-up, Scorpion manages to back Altair into the corner. He quickly hits the rock star with a headbutt, Altair responds with a punch to the stomach. Altair then attempts a sunset flip but Scorpion blocks, then nails a big Alabama slam! Altair rises and Scorpion hits a big spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

RJ: Scorpion’s power game on display early.

Scorpion lifts up Zane, he waits for him to stir fully before knocking him down with a big clothesline. Altair stumbles up and Scorpion connects with a hip toss, again Altair rises and Scorpion floors him with a knee to the stomach followed by a gutwrench powerbbomb.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Scorpion drags Altair up to his feet, he sets up for a powerbomb which Altair counters with a hurracanrana. Scorpion stumbles back and tags White in, Altair tags Longinus. Longinus sprints in and knocks White down with a big boot. White stumbles up and Longinus hits a backbreaker.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Longinus hits white with a big dropkick, he falls back to the corner and Longinus makes the tag to Altair. Altair runs into the corner and hits a big spear, Altair then runs out of the corner and connects with a running bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!
RJ: Longinus and Altair working well together so far.

Zane waits for White to rise before throwing him to the canvas with leg sweep. White rises up, Zane hits a lifting knee into the stomach and follows it up with a running neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

White gets the shoulder up, Altair makes the tag to Longinus once more. He lifts up White, he hits a european uppercut...Longinus counters with a headbutt then a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Longinus hauls up White, he Irish whips him to the corner and White goes for a crossbody but Longinus catches him and nails a backbreaker. He tags in Altair who goes to the top rope...

MW: 450 splash!

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Altair runs the ropes, hitting a rolling thunder. He tags in Longinus, he runs to the opposite corner and knocks Scorpion down with a forearm. He then runs in at White...

RJ: Spear of Longinus!

MW: Rock Star Roll!

Ref: 1.......................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Longinus and Altair win...

MW: And they celebrate with beers!

*The two men are chucked cans of beer, they clink them together before knocking them back, throwing the empties down at Scorpion.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:01 pm

*The crowd boo loudly as the Camera's go to the office of Danny McGraw, sat in the room is Vortex with Consultant stood in front of McGraw.

McGraw:So he's going to get the job done tonight? You've impressed me, but him, well his record isn't the best is it?

Consultant:Don't worry Danny, Vortex knows the extent of the situation, he knows the extent of my temper. I have told him to be in peak condition. His losses recently have irked me, and he needs to improve. No wrestler, whether under my guidance or yet to see the light, is exempt from my commands. To Mr McManus I say this. Vortex has a point to prove to me. It would be stupid to think that you will have an easy time and will not come out unscathed.

And I see that Jenny will be coming to the ring with mr McManus, well I certainly look forward to pitting my wits against the 3rd best manager in 6WF.

*Consultant turns and leaves the room, followed by Vortex. Kurt Hernandez walks in...

Hernandez:You wanted to see my boss?

McGraw:Only to pass on a message...get the job done tonight Hernandez, you don't want to be on the wrong side of me...just Ask Hobo!

Now get out!

*Commercial break

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:02 pm

Match 2
James McManus w/ Jenny v Vortex w/ The Consultant

RJ: Up next here, our first singles action for you.

MW: James McManus squares off against Vortex, and both of them will have management at ringside.

RJ: McManus accompanied to the ring Jenny, and Vortex with the Consultant.

“Breathe” hits and the crowd are booing loudly as Vortex walks out amongst a plume of green smoke, He is followed out by The Consultant. The two men stride to the ring purposefully, Vortex steps into the ring and The Consultant paces around the outside.

MW: Despite not having the best of success rates in terms of win to loss, Vortex and The Consultant have certainly made an impact here in 6WF.

“Sad but true” hits and the boos continue as James McManus walks out onto the ramp where he is accompanied by Jenny. The two walk to the ring, ignoring the fans boos, before McManus slides in. He leaps to his feet and stares down at Vortex. Jenny looks at The Consultant.

RJ: I think it would be fair to suggest that those two will have a role in tonight’s proceedings.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, McManus and Vortex lock up. Vortex uses his power to drive McManus back into the corner, but he counters with a headbutt and then rolls past, flooring Vortex with an arm drag. Vortex rolls up, McManus whips him across the ring and then on the rebound, he hits a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.Kick out!

Vortex powers out, McManus goes to the corner. Vortex stumbles to his feet and McManus is about to go for a knee trembler when The Consultant grabs his leg, McManus boots away until he releases. However, this allows Vortex to run over and crush McManus in the corner, his full 310lb frame hitting a big splash on McManus. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Interference already in this match.

Vortex waits for McManus to rise, he throws him to the canvas with a big side slam. He then starts to stomp down on the head of McManus, who scrambles backwards into the corner. Vortex continues to pummel away on the head of McManus until the referee intervenes, whilst he is talking to Vortex, Consultant gets on the apron and hits an elbow into the side of the head.

Jenny leaps onto the apron and the ref remonstrates with her, this allows Vortex to connect with a choke slingshot on McManus. Vortex stands on the 2nd rope, hitting a diving knee drop onto James McManus. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Vortex allows McManus to get to his knees, he then hits a big boot to the gut. He hauls up McManus and whips him off the ropes, then placing him into a bearhug. McManus manages to elbow his way out, he runs the ropes only for Vortex to floor him with a Samoan Drop.

RJ: Vortex impressive tonight.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Vortex pummels down on the head of McManus with punches and headbutts, he then allows McManus to rise before hitting a boot to the gut. He puts him into a powerbomb position, McManus attempts to fight it and Vortex stumbles, Jenny grabs at his right leg to stop him hitting the powerbomb.

This gives McManus the opportunity to fight his way out, Vortex is then hit with a snap suplex. Vortex rises to his feet and McManus nails a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

MW: McManus coming back into this after the involvement of Jenny.

RJ: Consultant uses those tactics, he’s got to accept them being used against him.

McManus attempts to place Vortex into a boston crab but is booted away into the corner, Vortex runs in but McManus nails a flapjack to counter. Vortex’s head bounces off the turnbuckle, McManus hits him with a short-arm clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

James McManus waits for Vortex to rise, he puts him over his shoulders and then hits a running powerslam. Vortex stumbles up, boot to the gut...

MW: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Vortex gets the shoulder up, McManus goes to the top rope and waits for him to rise, he goes for a crossbody but McManus is caught...

RJ: V-X Bomb!

Ref: 1......................................2...............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Vortex wins!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:09 pm

*The camera's return backstage with Blue Dragon...

BD:Talk about a Dragons Den...... We Have me, 'The Blue Dragon' the original Dragon of 6WF, we have the Dragon, Japanese superstar and all around nice guy, and we have you Logan Kincade, the self proclaimed 'Rightful Blue Dragon'.

I didn't think it would be possible that in a match with Crime Lord and Chaos, that there would be someone who I hate more but Logan you have managed to do that! You see Gregs and Crimey are guys who have seriously p*ssed me off, two guys who I'm going to enjoy getting my hands on and beating to a pulp... but you Logan.... my brother....

You are so very different, you see I take no pleasure is what I’m going to do to you. The fury that will soon reign down upon you is not in anger, it's not in vengeance, it's not fury that will drive me to best you physically, its simply one thing, it's purely and simply... my duty.....

But if I can't get to you...I'm sure Nay wanted a word with you as well. Don't say you haven't been warned!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:10 pm

Chaos is seen back staging arguing with James McManus…

Chaos: What the hell was that, James? Jobbing to a man with wind problems? This is completely unacceptable. You’ve disgraced me, you’ve disgraced my Emporium and you’re fast becoming a disgrace to this company!

McManus stares at Chaos…

Chaos: Well? Don‘t just stand there, say something!!!

McManus continues to stare on in silence….

Chaos: Fine, I’m tired of you. You’ve got one more opportunity, James. We’ve got the Time Attack match to qualify for. This is my chance to get back what’s mine. The Undisputed Title. You better hold up your end and get into that match and do what’s right….

Jenny walks into shot, she looks at McManus with worry…..

Chaos: Oh look, the receptionist is here, and pray tell, Jenny, to what do I owe this pleasure?

Jenny: Well, I’ve just seen Danny McGraw and he asked me to pass on your opponent for the Time Attack qualifier….

Chaos: Opponent? You mean opponents!

Jenny: No, Chaos. You see, Mr McGraw has announced that next week, your opponent is………

Jenny hesitates, looking at James before turning to an increasingly agitated Chaos…

Chaos: WELL? WHO IS IT?!

Jenny: It’s…….James.

*Crowd Pop*

Chaos eyes widen with fury as Mcmanus smirks….

Chaos: WHAT!!! This is bull<beep>!!! Screwed again….SCREWED!!!!!

Chaos eyeballs McManus and stares him down…..

Chaos: We’ll discuss this later, James. Mark my words….

Chaos leaves as McManus smirks before hugging Jenny.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:10 pm

Match 3
Hobo vs Kurt Hernandez

RJ: Further singles action up next...

MW: And there is certainly a lot on the line in this match for one of the competitors.

RJ: After a couple of run-ins with his old boss lately, if Hobo does not defeat Kurt Hernandez, he will not receive a title shot.

MW: Hernandez specially selected by McGraw, this is going to be a huge test for Hobo.

RJ: You have to feel McGraw will have something planned for this match.

“Omen” roars out over the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Kurt Hernandez storms out onto the ramp flanked by his trainer. He removes his gown, throwing it to the floor before stepping into the ring.

“Don’t fear the reaper” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers for the arrival of Hobo. He runs out onto the ramp to loud cheers, then sprints to the ring and slides under the bottom rope and leaps to his feet.

RJ: Fair to say we know which side the crowd will be on.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hernandez and Hobo lock-up, Hernandez hits Hobo with a big knee into the stomach. He then places him into a front facelock and then pummels down on the back of Hobo who falls back against the ropes. Hernandez whips him across the ring, Hobo goes for a crossbody but Hernandez catches him and nails a fallaway slam.

Hobo stumbles to his feet and Hernandez floors him with a big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Hernandez waits for Hobo to rise, he then grabs him and connects with a large belly to belly suplex! Hobo stumbles to his feet and Hernandez nails a 2nd belly to belly suplex, he drags Hobo to the middle of the ring and covers.

MW: Hobo being utterly dominated.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Hernandez picks up Hobo, he throws him to the corner and runs in, hitting a huge knee into the head. Hernandez nails a brogue kick as Hobo falls out of the corner.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Hernandez puts Hobo over his shoulders, he goes for a running powersalm but Hobo drops down the back. He shoves Hernandez into the ropes, hitting a boot to the stomach and then running the ropes, connecting with a vicious swinging neckbreaker.

RJ: Hobo desperately needs to get back into this match.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Hobo rises to his feet, he hits a series of knee drops into the face before allowing Hernandez to rise. He hits him with a running knee smash. Hernandez stumbles up, Hobo hits a side-slam backbreaker. Cover.

Hernandez powers out, Hobo allows him to rise before hitting a boot to the gut. He then connects with a double arm DDT! Hobo runs the ropes...

RJ: Big Splash!

MW: Come on Hernandez!

RJ: Homage to two Trash TV Legends there!

Hobo stands waiting for Hernandez to rise, he hits three punches and lines up the fourth for the Down n Out combo but Hernandez blocks, he then hits a hard knee into the stomach followed by a double-handed chokeslam.

MW: What power from Hernandez!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Hobo drives the shoulder up, Hernandez places him into a sleeper hold, he then turns this into a side-slam drilling Hobo into the canvas. Hobo rolls back to the corner and Hernandez hits a vicious big boot. Hobo slumps down and Hernandez covers.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Hernandez sets up for the Tazzmission finisher but Hobo manages to get to his feet and hit a jawbreaker. Hernandez runs in at him, Hobo hits a big back body drop. He then runs into the corner at Hernandez, nailing the bum Rush!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Hernandez kicks out, Hobo lifts him up and whips him out across the ring, he meets him quite close so Hernandez can’t build up any momentum...

RJ: HOBO CUDDLE!

Ref: 1.......................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Hobo wins, meaning he will be allowed another title shot!

MW:Oh great!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:12 pm

The Saint and Chris Patricks are stood backstage with Clarissa….

Clarissa: Gentleman, tonight you get to decide the fates of your enemies as you take on the role of special enforcer in their respective matches, can the 6WF Universe expect you to call it down the middle?

CP: What are you trying to say? That just because we have history with these men, that we despise their every being that we would actually cheat them? Listen, we may not have the greatest of track records, but this is different. We know our opponents, and we know the men we have chiosen will get the job done. We’re just there to make sure our plans don’t get thrown out.

The Saint: Chris is absolutely right. I’m not gonna be ringside to screw JJ Johnson. He’s being screwing himself, the fans, and everyone close to him for years. The only person who’ll screw JJ is himself. And as for me and Chris, will just head in to that Time Attack match while JJ and Max lick their wounds.

Clarissa goes to ask another question but is interrupted by Danny McGraw….

DM: Good evening, Gents…

McGraw shakes hands with both men…

DM: Just wanted to come out here and personally tell you your opponents for your Time Attack qualifiers……. Next week, its going to be The Saint….

The Saint’s eyes widen as he waits for McGraw….

DM: Versus………………………………...........Blue Dragon!

*Crowd Pop*

DM: And Chris Patricks, that means you will face…..

Patricks rolls his eyes as the crowd begin chanting…..

DM: Clarke James!

*Crowd Pop*

The Saint and Chris Patricks smirk as McGraw goes to walk off…

DM: Looking forward to seeing what you guys produce for me later.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:17 pm

*Uryu is stood with Max Adamson backstage...

Uryu:How about that Project X reunion huh?

Adamson:Fun wasn't it...

*The atmosphere is notably tense...

Adamson:Look Uryu, you know we are good friends, I appreciate that fact especially with how another of my supposedly good friends has treated me lately...that's you Patricks in case you didn't realise...

But for as long as we've been friends, my dream of winning the world title here in 6WF has harboured longer. We can be friends before and after the match, but here...we just need to compete to the best of our abilities. May the best man win?

Uryu:You think I'd give any less?

*Uryu smiles and the two shake hands.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:19 pm

Match 4
Crime Lord & Logan Kincade & Chaos v Blue Dragon & The Dragon & Nay Bother

RJ: 6 man tag team action up next here on Lockdown, and what a huge match this one is Michael.

MW: Sure is RJ, an absolutely fantastic contest in store for the folks at home as the 6WF Undisputed Champion Crime Lord, Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade and Chaos team up...

RJ: And they face off against the team of Blue Dragon, Freeweight Champion The Dragon and Nay Bother.

MW: Many clashes of style in this match, and many personal rivalries also.

“It’s an omen” followed by “Granite” roars out over the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Chaos swaggers out onto the ramp amongst a haze of pyro’s. He smirks at the boos before running down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: We’ve seen some tension emerging between Chaos and McManus recently, Chaos will want to show his “apprentice” why he should follow the example set by Chaos.

MW: he’s a former world champion, that should automatically get him the respect of McManus!

“Edgecrusher” hits and the crowd’ s boos continue as Logan Kincade walks out onto the ramp, he stares down the ramp momentarily before storming to the ring. He walks up onto the apron, he removes the Hardcore Title from around his waist and holds it aloft to even louder boos.

MW: Even since hooking up with Danny McGraw and more recently The Consultant, Kincade has been hugely impressive.

Finally, “Rain wizard” hits and the boos hit a new level as the Undisputed Champion Crime Lord strides out onto the ramp, he has the title draped over his shoulder. He walks down to the ring slowly, before stepping over the top rope. He nods at his two tag team partners.

RJ: Talking of impressive, Crime Lord has so far had one hell of a run as Undisputed Champion, he is in fact undefeated since winning the belt.

The crowd’s reaction changes as “Jpop drop” hits and Dragon runs out onto the ramp with the Freeweight Title around his waist. He sprints to the ring tagging the fans hands before waiting at the bottom of the ramp as “I fought the law” hits and Nay Bother walks out. He salutes the fans before staring down Kincade as he walks to the ring.

MW: Certainly some tension between the two former tag team partners.

“Before I forget” then hits and the crowd cheer even louder as Blue Dragon strolls out onto the ramp. He stares down at both all three men before walking to the ramp, he slaps hands with his tag partners and then they slide in simultaneously.

RJ: Blue Dragon has issues with all three of these men, it’s going to be carnage in that ring tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Dragon starts off in the ring with Chaos. The two men lock-up, Chaos puts him into an armbar but Dragon counters with an arm drag takedown. Chaos stumbles up to his feet and Dragon connects with a leaping high knee that floors Chaos. He gets to his feet once more and Dragon nails a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2...Kick out!

Chaos kicks out, Dragon rolls up to his feet and waits for Chaos to rise, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a dropkick but Chaos holds the ropes and Dragon crashes down into the mat on the back of his head. Chaos runs in and connects with a running knee to the side of the head, the crowd boo as he nonchalantly hooks the leg.

Chaos rises to his feet, he lifts up Dragon and hits a couple of stiff forearm drives into the chin. This backs Dragon into the corner, Chaos sprints in nailing a shining wizard followed by a running bulldog. Dragon stumbles up to his feet and Chaos hits an inverted atomic drop, he follows that up with a running corkscrew neckbreaker.

MW: Tremendous athletic ability on show from Chaos!

Chaos rises to his feet, he stomps down on Dragon repeatedly until the referee intervenes. He allows Dragon to his feet and then goes to whip him to the corner but Dragon is too strong, sending Chaos into the corner. Dragon runs in but Chaos hits a pele kick...

RJ: Springboard Reverse DDT!

MW: What a move!

MW: Chaos should be looked up to by McManus, his disrespect is a joke.

Chaos goes for a lionsault but Dragon rolls away and manages to swan dive to the corner, making the tag to Nay Bother. Chaos runs at him but Nay floors him with a big clothesline. Chaos stumbles up straight into a DDT and Nay makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Nay drags up Chaos, he hits him with a series of headbutts that back the former undisputed champion into the corner. Nay hits a shining wizard but is shoved away as he goes for the moonsault. Chaos runs in but Nay counters with a huge powerslam!

RJ: Impressive power from Nay Bother!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Nay lifts up Chaos and hits him with a big uppercut that floors Chaos. Chaos stumbles up, Nay boots him in the gut and nails a suplex. He hits a 2nd suplex...

MW: Three amigo’s suplex, bridging into the cover.

Chaos powers out, Nay lifts up Chaos and hits a backbreaker. He goes for a spinning nekcbreaker but Chaos blocks, then nails a neckbreaker of his own. He manages to tag in Logan...

RJ: Now this could get interesting!

MW: Former tag partners, Nay has not been happy with how Kincade has conducted himself since joining forces with McGraw!

Nay Bother runs in at Logan who floors him with a huge superkick. Cover.

Nay kicks out, Logan waits for him to rise before nailing a big boot that crunches Nay to the mat. Nay rolls up, Logan hits a knee to the stomach followed by a vicious facebuster! Cover.

Kincade finally slows down the match, putting Nay into an armbar.

RJ: Kincade not just a Hardcore wrestler, showing his power as well.

Nay fights to his feet only to be floored with a big clothesline. Nay rolls up and is hit with a 2nd clothesline. Logan ducks under a groggy punch from Nay and then connects with a northern lights suplex, bridging into the pin.

Logan lifts up Nay, he throws him into the corner where he follows up with a stinger splash. Nay slumps to the mat, Logan goes to the top rope...

MW: Crossbody!

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Kincade backs up against the ropes, he goes for another crossbody but Nay catches him and delivers a fallaway slam...tag to Blue Dragon!

MW: Blue Dragon is the one who tipped Kincade over the edge, the exact reason we are still not sure on.

Blue Dragon runs in and floors Kincade with a huge spear! He then fires in a series of huge punches to the head on Kincade until the ref drags him away! Kincade gets to his feet and Blue Dragon nails a big German suplex. He hooks the leg.

Blue Dragon waits for Logan to rise before throwing him into the canvas with a scoop slam. Logan stumbles up and BD hits a 2nd scoop slam. He then goes to the 2nd rope, nailing a double axe handle to the head.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Blue Dragon lifts up Logan, he puts him over his shoulders and nails a running powerslam. Kincade rolls to his feet, Blue Dragon boots him in the stomach...

RJ: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Logan barely kicks out, BD sets up for the Death Note but Logan drops down the back and hits a neckbreaker. The tag is made to Crime Lord who runs in, he hits the Mafia Mow Down on BD and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Blue Dragon barely gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord stomps down on him repeatedly until he is backed into the corner. Crime Lord then pulls him forward only to floor him with a clothesline. He then faces the crowd and goes to the top rope...

RJ: Big Splash, Vader Style!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Blue Dragon kicks out, Crime Lord whips him out across the ring and on the rebound he nails a big spinebuster. Blue Dragon rolls back into the corner, Dragon makes a blind tag. Crime Lord nails a big splash, followed by a huge belly to belly suplex but he turns around straight into a missile dropkick from The Dragon!

MW: No way!

Ref: 1....................2.......................Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Dragon brings him back to the corner and sets up for the Dragons Den but Crime Lord shoves him away. Dragon runs back in...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1...............................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Crime Lord pins The Dragon and continues on his undefeated run.

MW: Kincade tried to break the pin but BD blocked him off!

*Blue Dragon is stood in front of Kincade, he drops down off the apron and smirks as he retreats up the ramp. The two men continue to stare down when suddenly the crowd pop, Kincade turns around...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE!

MW: Retribution for Cassius!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:24 pm

*The action returns into the backstage area and the crowd cheer loudly as they see Hobo walking towards the office of Danny McGraw, he barges in...

Hobo:How about that then Danny? Your little plan didn't seem to work did it? Maybe find someone stronger next time hey? A bit more of a challenge perhaps.

McGraw:Watch this Hobo...

*The VT is replaying Hobo's match, it shows him pinning Hernandez and as the camera zooms in, it can be seen clearly that Hernandez's foot was under the bottom rope...

McGraw:You know what that would mean don't you Hobo? That means you didn't actually win the match...and in addition to that, you left the ring which technically would have meant you would be counted out.

However, although I don't wish to see you competing for my titles, I am not completely unfair, I am not going to persecute you for the incompetence of a referee. The result is reversed but I am prepared to give you another chance next week, now leave my office.

*McGraw smirks

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:27 pm

*Trevor Swann is shown backstage...

TS: This week at Lockdown is arguably the biggest night in my career as a wrestler. I go one on one with Clarke James for the European Championship. Not only that but it will be inside a steel cage. Now all of this has come about after I had a bit of a run in with Clarke this last week. I've had many people coming up to me wanting to know what my issue with him is and why have I chosen to put pressure and seek that it be the European Championship as the title that I am going after?

TS: Well it's quite simple really. As you well know I am a man of passion, integrity, belief and honour. I know what I want and I get it. I have the drive and determination that is what makes a wrestler of my calibre. My problem is that I don't see this in Clarke James and what I saw this week only backed that up. What is it that Clarke is really after here?

TS: Honestly I've got no real idea. He turned up here originally in this organisation roughly when I did and he pretty much instantly signed up to that Church of Hero. He became a Tag Team champion with Marshall Murdoch around the time when I became Freeweight Champion. He was part of Hero's Cult that he formed and that began to dominate round here. He assisted in the destruction of any competition that was present. He took part in the utter destruction of Hobo and reduced him to what we see today.

TS: Yes that's right it is Clarke James' fault that the Hobo we have in this industry today is such a shadow of himself and a helpless has been that should have retired years ago. It wasn't just Hobo though. There were numerous times that Clarke did his “god's” bidding and caused destruction and pain.

TS: But then he had a revelation and changed his ways. It makes me wonder if that is all he is doing round these parts now? Trying to earn redemption as he regrets his past and seeks forgiveness. I mean why else were he and Hobo so pally this week. Clarke James is a person who is tortured by his past. He is racked by guilt and internal strife. His life is under so much strain that he can not summon up the strength to be passionate about anything.

TS: You know some strange weirdos feel that cricket is boring; well that is their own personal belief but trust me cricket isn't boring Clarke James is boring. All he has to live for is forgiveness. I on the other hand have no such form of internal guilt ridden problem with my life. I am on the up and about to reach new heights with the biggest week of my career this week.

I'll end the era of boredom!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:30 pm

Match 5
Time Attack Qualifier
Max Adamson v Uryu Ishida w/ Chris Patricks as Special Enforcer

RJ: Welcome back to the action Ladies and Gentlemen, and now we turn our attention to the first Time Attack Qualifier that we have this evening. This match pits Max Adamson against Uryu Ishida. The added factor to this match is the special enforcer, one Chris Patricks.

MW: Patrick's and Adamson have history as everyone knows, so he may class this as a handicap match....

RJ: However, as he showed with a win in a brutal match-up against Vortex, Uryu is a wrestler with a lot of heart and skill. Adamson will be unquestionably thinking about Patricks in this bout, but he needs 100 per cent concentration on his opponent.

'Those Who Fight Further' blares out and Uryu Ishida runs down the aisle to a big pop and slides into the ring. He rebounds off the ropes a few times, before laying on the top rope in the corner.

MW: As much as it turns my stomach to admit it, my respect for Uryu went up a small iota in his win last week. This is a great opportunity for him.

RJ: He looks calm, waiting for his opponent. Still no sign of Patricks by the way folks.

"Tonight Tonight" comes out on the speakers and Max Adamson appears on the top of the ramp. Green and gold pyro's shoot off behind him, and he confidently makes his way into the ring.

RJ: If there were any nerves about Patricks involvement then Adamson is doing a good job hiding them.

Adamson and Uryu stare each other across the ring. The referee looks to begin the match, but then the crowd's boo's stop him in his tracks.

MW: Ahhhhhh this is what we have been waiting for RJ. The unmistakable sight of Chris Patricks walking down to the ring to carry out his duties.

RJ: Whatever his "duties" tonight entail Michael, we will have to wait and see. I very much doubt he is just going to stand back and watch.

The referee signals for the bell, and Uryu and Adamson start circling one another. Chris Patricks watches from ringside.

Adamson and Uryu lock up. Adamson immediately gets the upper hand. He gets Uryu into a side headlock, but he managers to push Adamson back and whips him off the ropes. Uryu vaults over Adamson on the rebound, but is caught with a shoulderblock on the second bounce. Adamson goes for the side headlock again and pushes Uryu down to one knee.

RJ: Uryu is giving a sizable difference in height and weight in this match-up. The larger Adamson is trying to wear Uryu down.

Uryu manages to get up off his knee, and delivers two elbows to Adamson's gut that makes him release the headlock. Uryu runs to the ropes and ducks under a clothesline attempt by Adamson. On the rebound however, Adamson catches him with an arm drag and quickly gets Uryu back into a headlock when he lands on the floor. Uryu bangs the canvas with his hand in frustration.

MW: Look at Patricks sarcastically clapping Adamson there. I love it!

Uryu uses his speed to wiggle onto his back and push Adamson arms above his head. He then flips to an upright position, while still holding Adamson's wrists and swerves around to hold Adamson's wrists behind his back. Adamson retreats backward, forcing Uryu to the corner. The referee get's Uryu to break the wrist lock, and Adamson backs away. Suddenly, Patricks grabs Adamson's ankle which causes him to shake it from his grasp and look down. Uryu see's his chance and whips Adamson back into the corner. He hits him with right and left hands, before jumping on the middle rope, wrapping his legs around Adamson's neck and drilling him with a hurricanrana.

RJ: Good use of the ropes there to get the taller Adamson into a position for the hurricanrana. It seems Uryu is intent on grabbing this opportunity with both hands and not letting himself be distracted with what Patricks and Adamson get up to.

Uryu comes out from the corner drops an elbow on Adamson's stomach. He gets up, uses the ropes and drops another elbow. He grabs Adamson's arm and twists it behind his back. He then drops a few knees onto Adamson's arm. He pulls Adamson up while in an armlock, jumps on the middle rope and chops Adamson down across the shoulder.

RJ: Uryu showing us his speed and balance in knocking the bigger man down.

Uryu lifts Adamson up by his head and hits him with a standing dropkick. Uryu goes back for the arm and whips Adamson to the turnbuckle. He runs across the ring to hit with the knee, but Adamson avoids it. Uryu gets tangled in the ropes with his legs either side of the turnbuckle. Adamson comes behind him, hoists Uryu up onto the bottom rope and then drops him with a neckbreaker.

MW: Did you see that?! Even while standing on the bottom rope, Uryu wasn't taller than Adamson when he delivered that neckbreaker!

Adamson quickly lifts Uryu up and hits him with a few chops to the chest. He then wraps his arms around Uryu's stomach and hits a belly-to-belly suplex.

RJ: Adamson starting to dominate now......

Adamson keeps a fast pace to the match. He whips Uryu to the corner and follows him with a clothesline. He punches Uryu in the stomach a few times in the corner, before drilling his feet into Uryu's abdomen and monkey flipping him to the floor. Uryu manages to land on his feet, but Adamson comes up behind him and hits him with a triple german suplex.

RJ: Adamson getting ready to finish this now. Totally dominant in the last few moments of the match.

Adamson lifts Uryu up and carries him to the corner. He places Uryu on the turnbuckle and climbs up as well.

RJ: Superplex time! This will finish it!

Adamsom lifts Uryu's arm across his neck and stares down at Patricks outside the ring. Suddenly Uryu, out of nowhere, headbutts Adamson down on to the canvas.

RJ: SPLIT SECOND!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!

Uryu flies off the turnbuckle with his finishing manoeuvre, but Adamson easily rolls out of the way, and Uryu lands in a heap in the ring.

MW: Schoolboy error from Uryu. It was far too soon for that move.

Adamson gets up and stomps on Uryu. He signals to the crowd that this match will soon be over. Adamson lifts Uryu up to his feet and signals for a finishing manoeuvre.

RJ: ADAMSON FINISHING THIS WITH THE CYCLONE........................OH NO!!!!!

As Adamson lifts Uryu across his shoulders, Uryu quickly grabs Adamson around the head and drops them both down with a DDT. Uryu tiredly drapes an arm over Adamson's body

REF: 1.....................2......................

RJ: Oh! So close! Adamson managed to get a shoulder up there! A desperate move by Uryu nearly got him the win!

Both men lie on the canvas breathing heavily. The referee starts to count them out.

REF: 1................2....................3.....................4.....................5.................6...............

The fans cheer on their favourites and slowly Adamson and Uryu raise themselves up using the ropes, on opposite sides of the ring. Suddenly Patricks comes up to Adamson as he is raising himself up and slaps him across the face through the ropes.

CROWD: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!

Adamson is incensed and slides out to the outside. He and Patricks exchange blows on the outside of the ring.

RJ: LOOK OUT!!! URYU GOING UP TOP!!!!

Uryu has got up and climbs the turnbuckle. He twists around and delivers a huge moonsault to the floor that knocks both brawling men down.

RJ: OH MY GOD!!! WHAT A MOVE!!!! LET'S SEE THAT AGAIN ON THE REPLAY!

As the replay is being shown, Uryu lifts Patricks up and drops him head first onto the metal barrier. Patricks smashes his head with a sickening metal thud and immediately is sprawled out unconscious.

MW: There goes the special enforcer!

Uryu rolls Adamson into the ring, and wearily climbs the turnbuckle once more.

RJ: SPLIT SECOND!!!!!........................HE HAS MISSED AGAIN!!!!!!

Adamson manages to roll out of the way and is up on his feet. He groggily walks over to the turnbuckle and signals for Uryu to get up. Uryu does so slowly and Adamson charges at him.

RJ: GORE!!! GORE!! GOR----- NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Adamson runs at Uryu, but Uryu manages to sidestep and cause Adamson to fall heavily onto the middle turnbuckle with a drop toe hold. Uryu pulls Adamson off the turnbuckle.....

RJ: BRICK BREAK!!! HE IS NAILING ADAMSON THERE!!!!

Uryu drives his knees five times into Adamson's back and each time Adamson cries with pain. Uryu turns Adamson onto his back and goes for the pin.

REF: 1................2.................................

RJ: NO! SO CLOSE AGAIN! Adamson manages to lift a leg onto the ropes to break the count!

MW: That is all he could do RJ. Both men are spent here. This match has taken its toll on both guys.

The crowd cheer again, and give their support to both men. They get up slowly in the centre of the ring and exchange tired blows. One of Adamson's right hands is too high and Uryu nails him with an Enzaguri across the back of his head. Uryu grabs Adamson's hair and whips him to the ropes. Adamson reverses and when Uryu rebounds he vaunts him over his head with a back body drop. Adamson immediately goes down on one knee and winces.

RJ: Adamson is in trouble here. That Brick Break from Uryu has really hurt him.

Adamson signals to the crowd and staggers over to Uryu. The crowd scream their support as Uryu starts getting to his feet. Adamson, though clearly in pain, stalks Uryu and gets ready for the Cyclone.

RJ: HERE WE GO!! CYCLONE TIME!!

Adamson tries to lift Uryu onto his shoulders but the pain in his back is too much and he drops him to the ground. Uryu kicks Adamson and quickly and hits him with a jumping rotating DDT. He quickly runs to the ropes, grabs Adamson's legs on the rebound and sails over his body. Uryu arches his back and gets a bridged pin.

REF: 1................................2......................................3!!!!!!

Uryu releases Adamson's legs and lies on the canvas. The crowd cheer loudly as both men are lying dazed in the ring.

RJ: What a match both these men have given us! Let us see the finish again!

The replay shows Adamson's failed Cyclone attempt, the rotating DDT by Uryu and then the bridged pin.

RJ: Adamson didn't have enough strength in his upper body to break that pin. His back was totally killing him after Uryu's Brick Break.

MW: At times Max Adamson dominated Uryu, but by pure guts and determination for the second week running, Uryu gets the win.

Uryu staggers down the aisle and lifts his arm tiredly in victory. Max Adamson manages to pull himself up in the corner and stares at Uryu shaking his head, while rubbing the base of his spine. Chris Patricks gingerly gets up on the outside of the ring, and puts a hand to his forehead, which is bleeding.

RJ: In the end, the special enforcer's input into this match was very small. However, at key moments, Adamson was definitely distracted by Patricks being involved in this battle. Whose to say what would have happened if Patricks had not been at ringside tonight......

MW: One thing is for sure RJ......the saga that is Adamson versus Patricks is far from over.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:34 pm

Match 6
Steel Cage Match for the European Title
Clarke James v Trevor Swann

RJ: What a huge match we have in store here on Lockdown, with the European Title on the line.

MW: Ever since winning the belt from Marshall Murdoch, Clarke James has had a dominant run as European Champion...

RJ: But also countless run-ins with Danny McGraw, who alongside the Consultant, is building quite a stable of wrestlers and is hoping to make James’ opponent tonight the next man.

MW: Swann won at Mayhem to earn him a N01 contendership spot, and McGraw has added the stipulation of a steel cage to make things interesting.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman..the following match is a STEEL CAGE MATCH and is for the 6WF European Title!

*Crowd cheer

RA: Introducing first, the challenger...he hails from London, England and weighs in at 187lbs...TREVOR SWANNNN!

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and the crowd are booing loudly as Swann walks out onto the stage with his cricket bat, He stares the cage up and down apprehensively before walking slowly to the ring. He steps into the cage.

MW: Swann has been in good form lately, but I can’t help but feel the cage isn’t really of benefit to him.

RJ: We’ll see, I’m sure McGraw will weasel his way into this match somehow.

RA: And now...he hails from London, England and weighs in at 214lbs...the reigning and defending 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...CLARKEEE JAMESSSSSS!

“Blind Faith” roars out over the speakers and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Clarke James strides out onto the ramp, he holds up the European Title. He smirks at Swann before walking down to the ring, he steps into the cage and passes the title to the ref.

RJ: James seems to be almost looking forward to this match!

MW: He does have more experience in these types of match, he’s been in the elimination chamber match before. But over-confidence may well be his downfall.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Swann and James lock-up, James manages to force Swann backwards into the corner. He goes for a headbutt but Swann blocks, he quickly throws James into the corner and hits a series of shoulder thrusts into the gut, but James manages to sunset flip over the top.

Swann rolls backwards out of the pinfall attempt and goes for a big kick to the side of the head, which connects with James, who rolls backwards against the ropes. Swann picks him up by the head and immediately looks to take advantage of the steel cage, launching James head first into the steel. He stumbles back and Swann hits a German suplex into the cover.

Swann rises to his feet, he immediately starts to stomp away on the head of the European Champion who shuffles backwards into the corner. Swann hits a big knee to the face, he then runs in and connects with a baseball slide. James rolls away, Swann goes to the top rope, diving off hitting a leg drop down across the throat.

Swann doesn’t cover, he goes back to the corner and quickly removes the turnbuckle cover. He then goes to the top rope, and starts to try and climb up the cage...

MW: Swann going for an early escape here!

RJ: James cuts him off quickly.

James runs over and grabs Swann by the leg, Swann boots away at him with the other leg. He then turns back away from the cage, He leaps off and hits James with a flying knee to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

Swann waits for Clarke James to rise before attempting a snap suplex, James blocks and goes for a suplex of his own, this time Swann blocks. He then connects with a face-first suplex. He picks up James over his shoulders and goes for a powerslam but Clarke James drops down the back, he then hits a dropkick to the back which propels Swann into the steel.

RJ: The cage already being made good use of by both men in this match!

James manages to gain some offence for the first time in the match, he places Swann over his shoulders and then connects with a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Ref: 1............2....Kick out!

James hauls up Swann, he hits a series of hard punches to the head and Swann falls back against the ropes. James then whips him across the ring, connecting with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

James places Swann into an armbar, stomping down on the right shoulder for good measure. He then drags Swann back to the corner, he then puts Swann onto his shoulders, hitting a snake eyes dropping Swann onto the exposed steel turnbuckle.

Clarke James then runs in hitting a clothesline to the back of the head, before backsliding into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

James waits for Swann to rise, he then connects with an atomic drop. James runs off the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

RJ: James now the dominant man in this match.

MW: I have to admit that his run as European Champion has been mightily impressive RJ, he has defeated some tough competitors in some tough situations.

RJ: I’m really not sure why Danny McGraw added the cage stipulation to this match, it isn’t really helping Swann at the moment!

Clarke James tries to put Trevor Swann into a figure four leglock but Swann boots him away. James stops himself hitting the cage but Swann sprints in and nails a shining wizard on James who is leant up against the ropes. Swann then rubs the head of James along the steel before finally settling in the corner where Swann drives James’ head into the exposed steel repeatedly.

James stumbles out of the corner and Swann runs in, flooring James with a big lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Trevor Swann drags Clarke James back to the corner, he then hits a baseball slide! James rolls away, Swann then hits a standing moonsault!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

MW: Now Swann is coming back into this match.

Swann lifts up the European Champion, he hits a suplex dropping James down across the top rope. He then goes for a diving plancha but Clarke James moves out of the way! Swann stumbles to his feet and runs at James, who flapjacks him face-first into the cage!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

James hits a series of knee drops to the face, Clarke James then goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Plancha!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Swann forces the shoulder up, James lifts up Swann and goes for Faithless but Swann elbows his way out, then connecting with a reverse STO onto the turnbuckle! Swann goes up to the top rope as James is slumped down, he starts to climb out of the cage but James is up quickly.

RJ: Dropkick!

James dropkicks the ropes, he then puts Swann into a crucifix powerbomb position...

MW: Crucifix Powerbomb onto the cage!

Swann lays flat out on the mat, James does not hook the leg but instead walks towards the door. He shouts at the referee on the outside to open up the cage door, The Consultant comes sprinting down the ramp and knocks the referee out of the way.

RJ: I knew it!

He smirks, James begins shouting at him. The two are remonstrating for so long, that Swann can get up and starts to escape the cage. Swann is sat a top of the cage as James turns, he leaps onto the steel and climbs up amazingly quickly...

MW: This is where things get dangerous!

The two men are exchanging huge punches on top of the cage, the crowd are chanting loudly for James but the punches are even. Swann gains the advantage but James topples down and falls down the cage towards the outside...

MW: No way, James can’t win it like that!

RJ: No he can’t, his foot is caught into the steel!

James is hanging upside down, his right boot stuck in the steel. Swann climbs down quickly, he stops next to James and slaps him in the face before dropping to the floor.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RA: Ladies and Gentleman after escaping the cage..the winner of this match and NEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW 6WF EUUROPEAANNNN CHAMPIONNNN...TREVOR SWANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

MW: Swann wins, he’s the new Champion!

RJ: What a great match!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:35 pm

Time Attack Qualifier
Cassius Zhi v JJ Johnson w/ The Saint as Special Enforcer

RJ: Ladies and gentleman, I don’t think I can stress just how huge this match is. It is going to be massive.

MW: I don’t often agree with RJ, but in this case he is completely right. JJ Johnson and Cassius Zhi despise each other, there has never been a more heated rivalry in 6WF history.

RJ: If that wasn’t enough to make this match must-see The Saint a rival of both men is the special enforcer of this match.

MW: AAAND the winner qualifies for the Time Attack match for the world title at our next pay per view.

‘Monster’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as The Saint slowly strides out onto the stage. He isn’t in his wrestling gear, but a shirt and sunglasses. He walks down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans. He gets to ringside and takes off his glasses, offering them to a fan who slaps them away. The Saint just glares at the disrespect of the fan and waits by the ringside.

RJ: The Saint is not going to be the referee of this match but the special enforcer, he is outside of the rules of this match and his job is to make sure these two men don’t get out of control.

MW: The Saint would love to see two of his biggest rivals tear each other apart though. The Saint handpicked Cassius to face JJ for a reason.

‘They Say’ blasts around the arena and the crowd react in a mixed way, there is an audible ‘CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA’ chant around the arena, but at the same time there are lots of boos from those loyal to JJ Johnson. Cassius steps out onto the stage, his eyes full of fury. He beats his chest and then sprints down the ramp towards the ring. He gets into the ring, and his eyes are locked on Saint’s. He doesn’t acknowledge the cheers from the crowd and just starts sparring with the air in the corner of the ring.

RJ: Cassius is deadly focused for this match, I am genuinely fearful for Zhi who always brings his A-game for his long time foe, and Cassius’ A-game is really something.

MW: Well let’s hope The Saint stops him really hurting JJ, ey?

RJ: Yeah, like that will happen.

‘Remember the Name’ booms out and the crowd again is mixed, many still loyal to Zhi but the cheer when JJ Johnson steps out is still very, very loud. JJ beats his chest and makes a Coalition salute, before knowingly looking at Saint who smirks ever so slightly. JJ runs down the ramp slapping the hands of his fans and jumps up onto the apron. He gets into the ring and immediately steps towards Cassius Zhi. They put their foreheads together as it threatens to explode in the ring.

RJ: This could genuinely escalate beyond anybody’s control. These two have nothing but hate for each other, whether or not they respect each other doesn’t even matter, now they’re once again against each other they will not want to lose.

MW: Neither of these men ever want to lose, but there is something more about losing to each other which neither could bare. There is a lot riding on this match.
The bell rings and neither man wastes time as they crash into each other, levelling punches in each other’s stomachs. Cassius Zhi twists his leg around with a hard kick to JJ’s hip, and then connects with another and another. JJ falls to one knee and Cassius knees him hard in the side of the skull. JJ is a little groggy as Cassius drags him back to his feet before chopping him across the chest. Cassius pushes JJ into the corner and connects with a series of hard chops and kicks. The referee pulls off Cassius before Saint shouts in.

Saint: LET HIM HAVE IT!

RJ: The Saint is showing that he really just wants to see these men hurt each other.

MW: Fair enough.

Cassius goes to get back to work but JJ comes out firing, he charges into Cassius, knocking him to the ground. JJ wastes no time and starts punching Cassius hard in the face, JJ steps away before stomping hard on Cassius’ knee. JJ lifts him up and whips him into the ropes, when Zhi comes running back JJ connects with a quick slam and goes for a cover.

1........kick out!

RJ: Easy kick out there, but JJ is just seeing how much Cassius is ready to take.

JJ gets back to his feet and when Cassius gets up, JJ connects with a quick left-handed jab, and then a right-handed one before connecting with a huge uppercut which sends Cassius backwards stumbling and onto the ropes. Cassius takes a run up and charges at Cassius, but Cassius just pulls the ropes down and JJ flies over the top to the outside. The Saint grabs hold of JJ, he screams in his face to get back in and throws him back under the rope and into the ring.

MW: The Saint is not letting JJ even get a breather!

Cassius grabs hold of JJ’s leg and twists it behind his own before snapping it back, JJ cries out in pain and Cassius grabs hold of both of his legs, slowly twisting them around and turning over putting JJ in a Sharpshooter. JJ is reaching for the ropes desperately, but they are just of his reach. JJ scrunches his face up in frustration. He manages to drag himself just a little closer and is about to grab hold of the ropes before The Saint pulls the rope back. JJ looks furious and this only drives him on further, he manages to reach out and slap The Saint and grab hold of the ropes. The referee urges Cassius to let go and The Saint looks shocked outside.

MW: Not a good idea by Johnson to anger the Special Enforcer of this match.

JJ: If he didn’t, he’d have lost this match!

Cassius lets go of JJ and starts urging him to get back to his feet, preparing for the Shockwave. JJ is pushing himself up and Cassius goes for his patented finisher, but JJ ducks underneath it and lifts Cassius up and hits a huge spinebuster, his hand lays across Cassius’ chest.

RJ: Spinebuster out of nowhere!

1.........2........kick out!

JJ slams the mat in frustration, he rolls off of Cassius and uses the ropes to help himself up. Cassius pushes himself up, but he is not quick enough to see JJ charge across and connect with a thundering big kick to the side of his head knocking him back down.

MW: Ouch! That could cave in a skull!

JJ goes back for the pin.

1..............2.........kick out!

RJ: JJ is pinning Cassius every chance he gets, he is determined to win.

JJ lifts Cassius back to his feet and lifts him up for a powerbomb. JJ goes for the powerbomb, but Cassius manages to reverse it into a neckbreaker, by sliding down his back.

RJ: What a reversal!

1................2................kick out!

MW: Two can play at the pinning game.

Both men lay down, but slowly start getting to their feet. The Saint is urging both men on. The crowd seem split between the two men. They get up equally and stand groggily in the centre of the ring. Cassius punches JJ to a mixed reaction, and JJ punches Cassius back to another mixed reaction. As they keep punching each other, the crowd react every time.

Crowd: YEAABOOO!

Crowd: BOOYEAAH!

RJ: This crowd cannot decide which man they prefer, the American hero JJ Johnson, or the respect that Cassius has earned over the years.

MW: The Saint is just enjoying watching these men knock each other half to hell.

RJ: SHOCKWAVE! JJ didn’t see it coming!

1..............2.............3kick out!

MW: JJ KICKED OUT?!

The replays show as they have a punch at each other, Cassius manages to hit his Shockwave out of nowhere and goes for the pin, but JJ kicks out at the last second.

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! *Clapping* THIS IS AWESOME! *Clapping*

RJ: I 100% agree with this crowd, these two men are giving it all for this match. I, Michael, this crowd and even Cassius believed JJ was finished then.

MW: It just came out of nowhere, superhuman speed.

Cassius rolls over, his eyes wide in shock. He slowly pushes himself back to his feet, he starts climbing up the corner, and gets to the top rope, he checks on the still JJ and gets ready to go for a frog splash. Suddenly, when Cassius has set himself, JJ manages to get an adrenaline rush and jumps to his feet. He rushes up to the top rope and connects with a Belly to Belly suplex off of the top rope.

RJ: MY GOD!

MW: Cassius Zhi’s neck could be broken.

JJ connects with the belly to belly off of the top rope and Cassius lands awkwardly on the back of his neck. JJ slowly crawls over to Cassius and lays his arm across him.

RJ: Is it over?

MW: No! The referee is saying that Cassius got his foot on the rope just in time!

The Saint is watching intensely as both men are clearly exhausted in the ring. JJ pushes himself back to his feet, and many of the crowd give him support. He grabs hold of Cassius’ ankle and twists it around in an ankle lock.

RJ: JJ has finished people off with this move before, could we be seeing it happen again?

MW: The ultimate insult to make Cassius tap out!

Cassius is completely silent as sweat drips off his brow, his arm is at full stretch for the rope. He can just about brush it with his fingertips as JJ drags him back to the centre of the ring and puts even more pressure into the submission hold.

RJ: JJ looks ready to end this now with this ankle lock.

Cassius shouts out in anger and pulls himself closer to the ropes, just before JJ manages to pull him back, milliseconds before Cassius was going to grab the ropes.

MW: I don’t think Cassius will go down that easily!

Cassius has a new burst of energy and he punches the mat, before kicking out with his free leg, JJ is caught in the ribs, and just for a second there is reduced pressure and Cassius dives towards the ropes and grabs them. JJ lets go in the interest of fair play and Cassius catches his breath.

RJ: I’ve got to admit, I thought it was over. A big well done to Cassius Zhi...

JJ takes a deep breath before charging at Cassius, who is just up, but Cassius wearily dodges a strong shoulder block and JJ almost loses his footing, he bounces off of the ropes and...

MW: SUPERKICK!

RJ: FROM BOTH MEN! What on earth?!

Both men go for a superkick at the same time and connect at the same time, falling to the mat.

RJ: I have never seen anything like it!

The Saint smirks and begins counting....

Both men begin to stir and Cassius pulls himself up by the ropes. He looks at Saint and eyeballs him before he turns to face Johnson...

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

RJ: Oh what the hell is this!? Again!?

MW: He looks like he means busin.....

*Crack*

Ding, ding, ding!!!

The crowd erupt into boo's as Logan Kincade storms down to the ring with a chair in hand, sneaking up behind Cassius before smashing it across the back of the former Hardcore Champion. JJ fumes and swings for Logan who slides out of the ring and grins with delight. The Saint looks at the ring announcer and nods with delight as he rings the bell.

RJ: The Saint is up and he's lapping this up. JJ Johnson has been screwed!

MW: He can't blame Saint. He's doing his job. It's a DQ, RJ!

The Saint slides in the ring and smirks at JJ who remonstrates with The Saint who shrugs of his pleas. He points over at the ring announcer...

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of this match, via disqualification, and therefore qualifies for the Time Attack Championship match is...............Cassius Zhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Crowd: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

JJ continues to argue with The Saint who ignores him and walks off...

RJ: Oh JJ is not gonna........look out!!!

*Crowd Pop*

The Saint goes to leave but JJ snaps and launches him over the top rope. Saint stumbles to his feet as JJ throws himself over and lands a plancha taking both men to the ground. Saint get's to his feet and goes for a punch but JJ unloads with rights and lefts before rocking him with a stiff uppercut and clotheslining The Saint into the crowd to a huge roar of approval...

MW: We need security out here, these two men won't stop hitting each other.....and here comes the help...

RJ: Thats not help!!

The crowd boo as Vortex and The Consultant stride down the ramp to join Logan. Vortex and Logan slide in and begin stomping on Cassius. Vortex pulls Cassius to his feet and Logan unloads a series of stinging right hands to Cassius before hitting a DDT straight into the mat....

Crowd: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

RJ: URYU! URYU IS HERE!

The crowd cheer as Uryu comes sprinting down the ramp, he knocks The Consultant down and slides into the ring as Logan and Vortex try to cut him off. He lands an elbow to the gut of Vortex and rakes the eyes of Logan. He hits a series of kicks to Vortiex before clotheslining him over the top rope and crashing into The Consultant. He trash talks Vortex over the ropes before turning round, he ducks a clothesline attempt from Logan and hits a hip toss, followed by a second and third. He goes to grab Logan but he rolls out of the ring and goes round to join his colleagues as Uryu looks on at all 3 men...

RJ: Uryu is fuming. He wants all 3 men, right here, right now.

The crowd roar with delight as Uryu gestures for all 3 men to come in the ring. Logan steps forward but is dragged back by The Consultant who notices Cassius trying to get to his feet and the 3 men head up the ramp...

MW: Those guys are doing the right thing and getting out of dodge.

RJ: Taking the cowards way out, Mike. Cassius does not look happy.

Cassius staggers to his feet, looking out into the crowd as Uryu walks up behind him. Cassius seethes and shakes his head in anger as Uryu places his hand on the shoulder of Cassius....

RJ: Uh Oh......!

MW: Superkick.....NO! DUCKED!

Cassius feels Uryu's hand on his back and his face is red with anger, he turns instantly, shoving Uryu back before attempting a superkick to the gasps of the crowd. Uryu clocks it and ducks out of the way before jumping to his feet and trying to reason with Cassius, who twists his head menacingly. The 2 men stare down before they both focus their attention to the top of the ramp where Logan, Vortex and The Consultant are stood grinning as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down