The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 8th June

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 8th June Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 8th June

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:15 am

*Lockdown goes live to air with a VT packstage from Mayhem playing...

*Vortex and Uryu are shown brawling with each other in the Freeweight Title match

*Logan Kincade is shown battling it out with Cassius Zhi, then with the interference of The Consultant and holding up the Hardcore Title

*Clarke James is shown making McManus tap out for the European Title

*Patricks is shown pinning Max, JJ hitting Saint with the VIP Experience.

The VT ends with Crime Lord stood tall with the 6WF Title, the camera then pans to the commentary desk...

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live from the Birmingham Bowl and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! This is our first Lockdown since Mayhem and what a show that was Michael!

MW:Completely agree RJ, it was fantastic. Some huge matches at that show, some great performances but now most of that counts for nothing as we move on to this month. And we already know that at Chaos we will have the Time Attack match...

RJ:We should find out more regarding that tonight, we also have plenty of other matches to look forward to including seeing the new Hardcore Champion in action and a big grudge match for our Main Event.

Various signs are then shown:

"WHY ISN'T RIO FERDINAND HERE? THIS IS A DISGRACE"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"WE heart URYU AND CLARISSA"
"CALL ME ANYTIME JESSICA"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 8th June Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 8th June

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:33 am

*The action starts in the backstage area with Longinus, who is stood alongside his friend Zane Altair.

Longinus:Have you seen that idiot Scorpion lately? I can't believe some of the stuff he is coming out with, comparing himself to historical leaders and trying to convince us that a revolution is underway.

This place doesn't need a revolution, this place doesn't need saving from us two, it needs saving from his preaching, his BS!

Zane Altair:I mean what has being straight-edge actually done for him? Let's see what he has achieved in comparison to us, hardly a lot more and we've had twice as much fun doing it.

Longinus:Exactly. You can't just be all work, no play even the best don't. Scorpion is just afraid of embracing the other side of his life, the darker side...the fun side!

*Altair smirks, the two take a swig of beer before heading off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:35 am

Match 1
Longinus v Scorpion v Quaide White

RJ: Up first here on Lockdown we have a triple threat match for you, and a match that has in some ways been brought about because of Mayhem in the case of two of these competitors.

MW: That’s certainly right RJ, Longinus needlessly got involved in Scorpion’s match with Zane Altair at Mayhem, and tonight Scorpion gets his chance for revenge and to begin the straight edge revolution.

RJ: And let’s not forget the third man in this competitor, Quade White who lost out to Kurt Hernandez in the final match of their best of 3 series.

White is already stood in the ring as “Strength In Numbers “roars out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Longinus runs out onto the ramp, he salutes the crowd before walking down to the ring tagging the fans hands. He steps into the ring.

“I won’t do what you tell me” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Scorpion steps out onto the ramp in a straight-edge t-shirt. He strides down the ramp, he sees a fan with a beer and knocks out of his hand. He then slides in...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

White runs in at Scorpion immediately and floors him with a big tackle, he then throws a series of punches into the face of Scorpion. He rolls away, Longinus runs in and White hits him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. White hits a series of knee drops until Scorpion rises and hits a running boot to the head of White.

RJ: Venom Sting!

White rolls away and Scorpion stomps down on his head repeatedly. He then lifts up White and sends him to the outside with a big clothesline. Scorpion turns around and Longinus hits him with a standing dropkick. Scorpion falls into the ropes and Longinus whips him out across the ring, connecting with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Longinus waits for Scorpion to rise, he then hits him with a stiff knee into the stomach. He launches Scorpion off the ropes and on the rebound he nails a big belly to belly suplex. Scorpion stumbles up and Longinus connects with a big elbow smash. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Haven’t seen Longinus in action much recently, but he is looking impressive tonight.

MW: He is! However, why did he get involved at Mayhem? It was completely un-needed, he had no right to be out there.

RJ: I think he’d probably had enough of Scorpion’s preaching to him!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Scorpion gets the shoulder up, Longinus waits for him to rise before booting him in the stomach and nailing a running neckbreaker. Longinus goes to the top rope, attempting a flying clothesline but Scorpion hits him with a clothesline into the stomach and Longinus keels over in pain.

Scorpion begins to stomp away on the head of Longinus who rolls to the centre of the ring. Scorpion then runs the ropes, flips the bird at the crowd and then connects with the people’s elbow on Longinus. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Longinus powers out, Scorpion hits a couple of elbows to the face before waiting for Longinus to rise. He then floors him with a big spinebuster. Longinus stumbles away to the corner, Scorpion nails a running splash followed by a running jawbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Longinus again kicks out, Scorpion allows him to rise before attempting a chokeslam. Longinus elbows out and nails a reverse DDT. Scorpion rises to his feet, Longinus goes for a spinning impaler. Scorpion shoves him against the ropes...

MW: ARIZONA BARK!

Ref: 1...................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Scorpion wins!

MW: Straight-edge wins!

*Scorpion drops to the outside, he sees a fan with a beer in the front row. He snatches it from him, sliding into the ring. He lifts Longinus up by the chin and then pours the beer over Longinus, shaking his head and shouting at him.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 am

*The camera's roll into the backstage area with Dragon, he has the Freeweight title rested over his shoulder. He is approachd by Nay Bother...

Nay Bother:Evening Dragon, you ready for tonight?

Dragon:Dragon always ready, especially tonight. Big opportunity for Dragon, Chaos is big name, former world champion...we beat him it be very good for our careers.

Nay Bother:I suppose so, that's if Danny McGraw can take his eyes off his little project Logan Kincade. He's going to have a hell of a job controlling Logan, he is crazy, he doesn't know what to do without being told. So I suppose the partnership is perfect in that way.

Dragon:Don't worry about it Nay, McGraw sit up and notice us after today's result. We beat them tonight.

*Nay and Dragon slap hands.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:06 am

Match 2
Dragon/Nay Bother v James McManus/Chaos

RJ: Welcome back everybody, and we are ready for what appears on paper as a great tag team battle......the team of James McManus and Chaos will take on Nay Bother and Free-Weight champion Dragon....

MW: One "Lucky" Free-Weight Champion RJ.....

"Sad but True" comes on the speakers and James McManus strides down to the ring.

RJ: McManus narrowly lost in a submission match at Mayhem against Clarke James and I am sure he will want to go back to winning ways tonight.

MW: He looks focused RJ, he should never have lost that match-up.

“It’s an Omen” plays out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as the unmistakable sight of Chaos walks out onto the stage amidst a haze of pyrotechnics. He strolls down the ramp, smirking at the fans before entering the ring via under the bottom rope.

MW: Chaos was involved in a Undisputed Title match at Mayhem and lost. He has already said that this match is beneath him.

RJ: He may feel aggrieved but he still has a job to do tonight. Let us turn to the two men they will be facing....

The crowd cheers as "I Fought the Law hits. Nay Bother comes to top of stage, looks around, at crowd. He then proceeds to take his polo shirt off, and gives it to attractive lady on way down to ring.

RJ: I wonder how Nay Bother is feeling, after taking a hit from Trevor Swann's cricket bat at Mayhem?

MW: I have one word for you RJ about that matter..........SIX!

Nay Bother perches on the turnbuckle and starts clapping his hands as "J'Pop Drop" comes over the speakers. Dragon comes out to huge cheers and slaps the hands of the fans as he runs down to the ring.

RJ: And here he is, the Free-Weight Champion, and the only one out of these four men to win his match at Mayhem.

MW: How many more times RJ, he got lucky....

All four men stare at each other in the ring and have brief chats with their partners.

RJ: It seems this tag match is going to start Dragon against McManus. Hold on to your hats folks, this could get ugly.

MW: Not as ugly as Nay RJ.

McManus comes towards Dragon and shoves him away. Dragon responds with his own shove. McManus responds with slapping Dragon around the face, and smirking at the crowd.

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooooo

RJ: Dragon isn't going to like that one bit.

Dragon immediately starts kicking McManus in the stomach which pushes McManus back to the ropes. Dragon hits two chops across McManus's body before a huge headbutt sends him over the ropes. Dragon runs to the other side of the ring, rebounds and goes for the baseball slide. McManus manages to avoid it and drag Dragon outside.

McManus goes for a right hand, but Dragon blocks and hits another huge headbutt. The crowd cheer and Dragon acknowledges them.

RJ: Oh watch out!!!

From the apron, Chaos hits missile dropkick on the Dragon's back. Both McManus and Chaos then start kicking at Dragon who is lying on the floor.

MW: Get him, get him, kick him down!!!

RJ: Look out, here comes the cavalry!!!

Nay comes running across the ring and dives over the ropes with a suicide dive that takes both his opponents out. Nay gets up first and lifts McManus to his feet. He takes a step back and delivers a huge clothesline that knocks McManus down again. Chaos gets up, spins Nay around, and rakes his eyes. He then takes a leap on the announcers desk, lands on Nay's shoulders and does a Hurricanrana. Chaos then turns round, with his arms up in celebration, only for Dragon to come rushing in and hits him with a spear.

RJ: Explosive start to this match! You don't know what is going to happen next!

MW: The referee needs to take control of this match!

Dragon rolls a groggy McManus into the ring and climbs up to the turnbuckle.

RW: FROG SPLASH!

Dragon connects hard and the crowd cheer

REF: 1...................2.........

Chaos manages to break up the pin, and then slides out of it again with McManus. The two men breathe heavily and Dragon shouts "come on" at them.

RJ: Change of tactics here, Chaos slowing down the pace. I think we all need it after that start!

Chaos climbs onto the apron and points at Nay who has lifted himself up on the other side. Dragon signals to the crowd and then tags in Nay.

MW: Finally....some in the ring action!

Nay and Chaos lock up at the restart and Chaos knees Nay in the gut. Nay doubles up and Chaos delivers a stiff forearm to the back of Nay's back. He pulls him up by his hair and whips him to the ropes. Nay ducks under a clothesline attempt but is hit by a dropkick by Chaos on the rebound. Chaos quickly jumps over the lying Nay and jumps on the middle rope hitting a lionsault.

Ref: 1................2.....................

RJ: Nay got his shoulder up there.......just.

MW: Chaos showing exactly why he main evented at Mayhem.

Chaos makes the tag to McManus who immediately starts stomping on Nay and playing up the crowd. He lifts Nay up onto his shoulders and then hits a running powerslam. He gets up quickly after delivering it and rebounds off the ropes for the Knee Trembler.

RJ: He isn't going for the pin!

MW: McManus has other plans RJ!

McManus lifts Nay's legs up and puts him in a British Figure Four. Nay scream's in pain but refuses to tap.

RJ: That's the move that nearly won the European Championship!

Nay, cheered on by the crowd, manages to twist his body and reverse the move.

RJ: History is repeating itself!

McManus screams in pain himself, and Chaos rushes in and breaks the move. The referee goes to get Chaos out the ring but he argues with him. Meanwhile, Nay and McManus get up, Nay goes for a high left hand which misses when McManus ducks. He lifts Nay onto his shoulders.

RJ: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!!!

McManus goes for the pin but the referee is still arguing with Chaos. He turns round, see's the pin, and starts pounding the canvas.

REF: 1..................2.......................

RJ: No! Nay kicks out! Chaos and McManus not clicking here as a team! Chaos could have cost them the match!

McManus is angry, and tags in Chaos, shouting "you sort it!". Chaos pulls Nay over towards the turnbuckle and climbs it.

RJ: CHAOS RISING........NO!!!

Nay gets his knees up and Chaos lands on them. The crowd are cheering Nay on as he slides over to make the tag to Dragon, who is furiously waving his arm out. Chaos inches toward McManus, who is also holding out his hand.

RJ: Which one is going to make it first!?

Chaos gets there first and McManus rushes over to Nay. He pulls Nay up and hits him with a few right hands to Nay's head. He whips Nay to the turnbuckle but Nay reverses and then follows Nay with a huge knee to the face and then a running bulldog.

RJ: Make the tag!!!!

Nay slowly crawls towards Dragon, and finally tags him in. The crowd go nuts as he dropkicks McManus, and then dropkicks Chaos as he runs into the ring. He whips Chaos to the ropes, and hits a massive spinning kick on the rebound. Dragon then points to the turnbuckle as the crowd cheer.

RJ: Dragon going for Dragon's Den here!

MW: McManus! Do something!

Dragon climbs the turnbuckle and gets ready for it. McManus shakes the ropes and Dragon lands flush with ropes between his legs.

RJ: Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW: Whatever he calls them in his language.....he better start counting them!!!

RJ: Nay and Chaos going for it outside the ring!!!

As McManus pulls Dragon off the ropes, Nay has dragged Chaos outside. He kicks Chaos into the stomach and hits a huge DDT on the arena floor

Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

MW: Chaos out cold!!!!!!

Nay then climbs back to his turnbuckle, just as McManus whips Dragon to it.

RJ: Nay made the tag! And McManus didn't see it!

McManus smashes Dragon with a clothesline. He then whips him to the other side, and tries another corner clothesline, but Dragon hits a Pele kick. Dragon stomps the floor and gets ready for the Superkick.

RJ: Here we go, this is all over now...........

Dragon goes for it, but McManus avoids it and pushes Dragon out of the ring.

MW: Ha Ha! Sucker!

McManus laughs at the crowd and points to his head shouting "the future is too bright for that!". He doesn't notice Nay Bother enter into the ring and when he turns round, Nay hits him with a SuperKick of his own.

RJ: Nay's the legal man! Dragon could not have gone for the pin even if he connected!

Nay covers McManus exhausted.

REF: 1...............2................

Chaos slides under the ring, but Dragon manages to grab his leg before he can break up the pin.

REF:.......................3!!

RJ: He got it! Nay gets the win!

Dragon helps Nay out of the ring and the two men celebrate on the aisle. Chaos has his hands on his hips and stares down at McManus, who is still feeling the effects of the SuperKick.

RJ: A fantastic tag team battle we have seen there ladies and gentlemen, and a worthy win for the team of Nay Bother and Dragon!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:07 am

The camera cuts backstage where Chaos and James McManus are heading back to the locker room....

Chaos: What the hell was that, James? First I get screwed out of the World Title, now I'm getting screwed by my own partner....

JM: Hold on....

Chaos: Listen McManus. When I took you into the Emporium it's cause I saw promise in you. I had you dispose of that blundering idiot Fanatic to prove your worth, and how do you repay me? Jobbing to Clarke James, failing to bring home the European title and infesting my glorious empire with some an irritating, whiney hussey!

McManus stares at Chaos....

Chaos: Go on, I dare you, James!

McManus backs off....

Chaos: Sort it out, James. We are becoming the laughing stock of 6WF and you are fast becoming the main cause...

Chaos enters the locker room and slams the door in McManus' face.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:08 am

Backstage, Cassius Zhi is marching down the corridor in a fury, hurriedly scanning each door plaque that he passes until he finds the one he is looking for, stopping at The Consultant’s office. Cassius aggressively pushes the door open so it thuds against the wall inside, then looks inside to see no-one there.

Cassius : Cowardly son of a bitch can’t hide forever.

Cassius walks in and irrationally rummages through some papers and a drawer, before slamming the drawer shut and leaving the office again. As he steps out of the office, he sees Miss Jessica leant up against the wall a few yards away, which he was oblivious to in his haste previously. Jessica has her back to the wall with her legs outstretched in front of her, bared by a tiny short skirt. She twirls a strand of her sleek, slightly curled, red hair as she talks on the phone, equally as oblivious to Cassius.

Miss Jessica : … well don’t leave me waiting here for too long. I’m feeling pretty hot right now… and would really hate to be left to go cold. Though I’m sure I could find somewhere to go and… you know … warm myself up again.

Jessica giggles seductively, then spots Cassius walking towards her.

Miss Jessica : Anyway… I’ve got to go. Remember… not too long. Mwah.

Jessica flicks her hair back and puts her phone away in the pocket at the front of her skirt. She puts her hands on his heaving chest and strokes it with her nails. Cassius’ eyes are wide as if on high alert as he looks back behind him before speaking to Jessica.

Cassius : Who was that on the phone?

Jessica lightly pushes him away and tuts.

Miss Jessica : Wow… like, hello to you to rude-o!
What’s wrong with you today? What are you looking for?

Cassius jerks his head behind him again, looking uneasy.

Cassius : Who were you just on the phone to?

Miss Jessica : Jeez freako… it was my ride home tonight. My car is in the garage remember? D’uh!

Cassius : Hmm?

Cassius turns around and walks back to The Consultant’s office, looking inside again, and turning back in frustration.

Cassius : What are you doing around here… outside this office?

Miss Jessica loses patience and holds her hands up in protest, with a scowl of defiance.

Miss Jessica : Seriously, like, if you’re going schizo again, then I’m gonna appreciate some kind of warning this time, because I can’t be getting stressed out like that again. It will totally age me. I mean… I don’t even know what this office is, but I wasn’t getting any reception anywhere else in this dump, so I was making a call here… nearer the exit. Is that, like, ok with you?

Jessica’s phone buzzes and she huffs at Cassius, then quickly takes the phone out of her pocket to read a text. She speaks to Cassius without looking up at him

Miss Jessica : Why are you so wired about this office anyway? They handing out vouchers for Wagamama as a staff perk or something?

Cassius roughly rubs the back of his head and mutters something to himself

Cassius : So… So are you telling me you don’t know anything about The Consultant and McGraw screwing me over last week? You’ve heard nothing at all in a whole week? With your… links?

Cassius looks disgusted as he says “links”. Jessica is compiling a text back, biting her lip, and doesn’t reply to Zhi.

Cassius : JESSICA!

Miss Jessica : Sorry… wha.. what was that?

Cassius : THE CONSULTANT! Do you know anything? I mean you’re right here… right outside his office. You’re making secretive phone calls. And you don’t know anything at all? Something here doesn’t add up.

Jessica theatrically presses send then puts the phone away in her pocket again. She pushes her hair behind her ears in annoyance.

Miss Jessica : Oh my God! Right. Firstly – I had no idea that was The Consultant’s office, it’s just where the reception is, and, like, seriously, I don’t even really know who The Consultant is. Secondly, even if I did know who he is, why the hell would I be trading tips with some newbie manager when I’m the real deal, like, what would be in it for me? Thirdly, I was on the phone to my ride home, like I just told you deaf-o. And fourthly, lastly, whatever … all of this…

Jessica clicks her fingers then scattily flicks her hand like fireworks around Cassius

Miss Jessica : … is really like, clashing with my whole vibe right now. It’s going to give me an anxiety attack or something. So, like, chill out already.

Cassius stops stroking his head then after a moment, seems satisfied by the explanation. Jessica’s phone rumbles again, prompting her to smile naughtily as she grabs the mobile from her pocket.

Miss Jessica : I’m not going to lie… I seriously love the vibrate function. Makes a text like, so much more exciting.

Jessica opens the text and puts a hand to her chest, giggling, then hastily keys in a response.

Cassius : Well I’m going to need your help to get revenge on The Consultant, and then to get me into that Time Attack match later this month. It’s about time I hit McGraw where it really hurts, and take his precious World Heavyweight Title back. Let’s retreat to the locker room and start devising a plan.

Cassius turns and starts to walk away, but Jessica doesn’t follow, not listening to him again.

Cassius : JESSICA!

Miss Jessica : What? Oh… yeah…. sure! Be right there.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:08 am

RJ: He we go for the third match of the night and its another triple threat match with Zane Alistair, Clark James and Hernandez, Still along side me is Michael Wire, how the hell are ya Mike.

MW: Very good thanks RJ, Have you taken a happy pill are some think, You seam to be rather chirpy this evening or did you get laid last night for the first time in a decade?

RJ: No and may be Mike, here the first of our competitors coming out to the ring.

The crowd start to cheer loudly as ACDC It's a long way to the top hits and smoke pyros strobe lights explosions, over the top, imagine a darkness concert and times it by 100. Zane comes through the audience , crowd surfing then he enters the ring and air guitars from the turn buckles as the crowd goes crazy.

RJ: Zane Altair loves to have fun with the crowd, I love his entrance.

MW: Yeah well but the fun must stop and then the fighting must begin.

The crowd cheers even louder when Blind Faith by Chase n Status hits and pyrotechnics shoot off into the rafters and Clark James Comes out, back to crowd and poses Jericho style, arms out stretched he turns around and swaggers down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and then rolls under the bottom rope to face Altair in the centre of the ring'

RJ: Another crowd fav here Mike, Hernandez may have his work cut out for him tonight.

MW: Yes but if Kurt can take at least one of those too out it will be on a level playing field for him.

The cheers soon turn into Jeers when Crossfaith - Omen hits and loads of Mexican flags falls down across the 6wf signs around the arena as Hernandez walks out flanked by his trainers, He wears a gown over MMA shorts designed in the colours of the Mexican flag they stride down the ring as his trainer stand on the out side of the ring as Hernandez then climbs up the steel steps and into the ring.

RJ: All three men eye balling each other making a tense sort of atmospheric in the ring.

MW: This is gonna be awesome I love triple threats matches.

The referee signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The three men are still staring at each other when Zane runs at Hernandez but is met with a swift boot to the face and crashes to the mat,Clark James then walks over to Hernandez and then kicks him in the stomach and hits Hernandez with an elbow to the back of the head and then hits a DDT and then goes for the cover.

Kick out..........

RJ: James with the first pin fall.

MW: Not enough to win the match though RJ.

James picks Hernandez up Irish whips him to the ropes and clothesline Hernandez rocking the big man a little, James then hits a huge knee to the chin of Hernandez and then a Tilt-a-Whirl Neckbreaker and goes for another cover.

Kick out........

RJ: Clark James picking up the pace here.

MW: Looks like hes going to fly RJ.

Hernandez gets the shoulder up as the crowd start to boo loudly James then climbs the top turn buckle and goes for the Corkscrew Senton but Hernandez rolls out of the way and goes for the cover.

Kick out.

MW: So close for the big man, Nice counter from Hernandez.

RJ: Looks like Zane Altair is starting to come round a little now.

The crowd cheer as James gets the shoulder up Hernandez starts to argue with the referee and Zane then stalks Hernandez and waits for him top turn round and then hits a Super kick to the jaw of Hernandez which rocks the big man and then hits a spear and goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

RJ: Two moves and Altair gets back in the match.

MW: And that's how first these type of matches can change things.

The crowd boo as Hernandez gets the shoulder up, Mean while James starts to stir and Altair Irish whips James and hits a Hurracanrana sending James half way across the ring, Altair runs at James just as he is about to get up to his feet but Harnandez come too just in time to hit Altair with a huge brogue kick and goes for the cover.

RJ: That's was a close call for Hernandez, He nearly got the win there.

MW: God damn James jump on his back to break the count of three.

The replay shows Clark James coming too a little seeing the referee going to count to three and then leaps high in the air on to the back of Hernandez who rolls of Altair, James then picks up Hernandez and then throws him out of the ring through the ropes, James then Irish whips Altair and hits the Faithless (Rock Bottom) and goes for the pin.

Crowd..................1........................2....................3.........................

RJ: Yes he got it, James has won the match.

MW: What, No way look who's here to cheer him on.

The crowd start to boo loudly as James is just about to win the match when Trevor Swann comes running down the ramp waving his cricket bat in the air and distracts Clark James, James jumps up to the ropes and the referee has to hold James back with Swan shouting at James, Mean while Altair has rolled out of the ring and is on the floor on the out side and then Hernandez sneak's into the ring and and creeps up behind James and goes for the roll up pin holding the tights.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The referee hold Hernandez arm in the air in victory as Crossfaith - Omen hits and Trevor swan walks back wards up the ramp laughing at Clark James who is seen raging at anger towards Swan.

RJ: God damn it Swan he just cost Clark James a victory here tonight.

MW: Well RJ James should have stayed on Zane Altair and it would have been his music playing and not Kurt Hernandez

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 am

*Clarissa is stood backstage...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...the 6WF Undisputed Champion Crime Lord!

*Crowd boo loudly, Crime Lord boos.

Clarissa:First of all Crime Lord, congratulations on defending your title at Mayhem. Are you happy with that defence?

Crime Lord:Delighted. At no point in that match was my title under threat by either of those boys, they both toiled and fought for their right to even be in this match with me, but you need more than that to beat me. You know Clarissa, I'm not sure there is anybody capable of beating me right now. You have the over the hill guys like Cassius and JJ who are so busy trying to remind everybody of how good they used to be they don't even have the presence of mind to realise I have totally eclipsed them. I have just beaten the best of the 'next generation', all hype, no substance. What are you left with then? Max Adamson? Been there, beaten that. Saint? He's just the joke he's been since 2010. The Scorpion? No.

I am months unbeaten, the world champion, the most successful wrestler ever in 6WF and right now the best in the wrestling business. Clarissa, I am not afraid of anybody, I am confident that I will hold this title until the day I retire. Every time I walk out into that arena, I know I'm the best, and I prove it every goddamn day. So while Chaos walks around calling himself the 'true champion', while JJ calls himself 'the greatest of all time', and every wannabe tries to make a name for themselves, I am out there DOING IT! I hope everybody understands that I am UNTOUCHABLE right now, you want to fight me, COME AND FIGHT ME!

Clarissa:And your thoughts on the upcoming Time attack match at Chaos?

Crime Lord:I'm looking forward to it, I might get a bit of a challenge for once.

*With that, Crime Lord holds up his 6WF Title and walks off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:14 am

Trevor Swann is walking backstage when he’s approached by Danny McGraw…

DM: Impressive stuff at Mayhem Mr Swann….. Very impressive. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but I’ve been putting together a small outfit of some of the most promising stars in this company right now, you certainly fit the type of person I’m looking for, and that title shot of yours could easily become title gold, if you catch my drift….

Swann looks at McGraw and grins…

TS: I’m listening….

McGraw goes to speak but is interrupted by Hobo walking into shot to a big pop from the crowd…

Hobo: Oh isn’t this cosy. Making more plans to screw people over, McGraw? Swann you know full well I can take you one on one. That shot should’ve been mine…

TS: Oh please, Hobo. Answer me this, when was the last time you a title? Come to think of it, when was the last time you won a match? All this bull about coming back, working your way up and earning your shot, yet you can’t even win a match? You deserve nothing. You’re not even relevant any more. I’ve had your number for weeks and before that, McManus was making a mockery of you. So please, spare us the sob story and false bravado. You’re a nothing. A has been.

Hobo stares at Swann but is interrupted as Clarke James storms into shot….

CJ: What the hell was that, Swann? Costing me my match!

TS: I was just making a point. Letting you know which title I was coming for…

Swann grins before James swings for him only to be held back by Hobo…

DM: Whoa, just hold on a minute James. I don’t want any backstage fracas. But seeing as your all here, airing your grievances, why don’t we sort things out…..Hobo, lets face facts, you’ve not won in a long time, and frankly, your streak is bad for business. So next week, we’ll see if you can beat the man who pinned the European Champion. Next week, it’s gonna be Hobo versus Kurt Hernandez, and Hobo, if you don’t win, consider all title shots gone………forever!

Swann laughs to himself as James again tries to get at Swann….

DM: HEY! I said leave it. And seeing as you’re so keen to get your hands on Trevor Swann, next week, it’s gonna be Clarke James versus Trevor Swann…….inside a Steel Cage…..

Swann goads James…..

DM: For the European Title.

The crowd pop as James looks on livid…

CJ: This is bull<beep>!

Hobo drags James away as McGraw turns to Swann….

DM: How’s that for the start of a business partnership?

TS: I never agreed to anything, McGraw, but I’ll consider it. Let’s talk about next weeks match a little and see where we get…

McGraw smiles as he and Swann walk off….

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:16 am

Match 4
Trevor Swann/Crime Lord vs Max Adamson/Cassius Zhi

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown!

MW: Great match up next here on Lockdown, with our Undisputed champion in action alongside Trevor Swann.

RJ: And they square off against Max Adamson and Cassius Zhi, a most interesting tag team combination I’m sure you’ll agree!

MW: Considering their past, it certainly is an interesting tag team.

“Tonight Tonight” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Max Adamson strolls out onto the ramp, he nods to the fans before striding to the ring, tagging their hands. He steps over the top rope and awaits the arrival of his tag team partner.

RJ: Adamson will be looking to rebuild some momentum tonight after being defeated alongside JJ Johnson at Mayhem in a match against his old tag team partner Chris Patricks and The Saint.

“They Say” roars out and the crowd’s cheers get even louder as Cassius Zhi storms out onto the ramp. His eyes are wide with anger as he storms down the ramp, he steps in through the middle rope and stares across at Adamson. The crowd are chanting “Cassius Gonna K1ll You”

MW: He certainly doesn’t look pleased tonight, obviously losing the Hardcore Title had more of an effect on him than he let on.

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and the crowd boo as Trevor Swann walks out onto the ramp carrying his trusted cricket bat. He proceeds to the ring before stepping through the middle rope, staring across at his opponents.

“Rain Wizard” blares out and the boos are deafening for Crime Lord, he smirks at the crowd’s reaction as he holds up the 6WF Title. He walks down to the ring slowly, methodically before stepping over the top rope.

MW: A far more successful PPV for these two, particularly Crime Lord who showed he is the True World Champion!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord starts off in the ring with Cassius, who hits him with a couple of stiff roundhouse kicks to the side. Zhi tries to whip Crime Lord across the ring but Crime Lord counters, hitting him with a big boot. Zhi stumbles up to his feet and Crime Lord hits him with a huge powerslam. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Crime Lord places Cassius into a sleeper hold, he hits a series of knees into the back followed up with an STO. Cassius rolls to his feet, Crime Lord hits a big punch to the stomach and then nails a big powerbomb on Cassius.

RJ: Utter domination from Crime Lord!

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Crime Lord makes the tag to Trevor Swann, he drags Cassius back to the corner and then runs in hitting a baseball slide. He goes to the top rope...
RJ: Plancha!

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Swann goes for a running lariat but Cassius ducks underneath it. Swann comes back off the ropes, Zhi nails a roundhouse kick to the side before running the ropes and hitting a vicious swinging neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Swann kicks out, Zhi waits for him to rise before hitting a gutbuster. He then tags in Adamson, who steps over the top rope. He lifts up Swann only to throw him to the canvas with an arm drag, Swann rolls up and Max connects with a back body drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Swann again kicks out, Adamson places Swann into an armbar. The former Freeweight champion gets to his feet only to be floored with a big clothesline. He drags up Swann and hits a 2nd clothesline, he picks him up and nails a third. Swann rolls back to the corner, Adamson runs in and hits a big splash, followed by a neckbreaker as he walks forward out of the corner.

RJ: Adamson dominating now!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Adamson waits for Swann to rise before monkey flipping him to the corner, Cassius tags in. He hits a shining wizard on Swann, he then waits for him to stumble forward before connecting with a T-Bone suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Zhi waits for Swann to rise, he nails three roundhouse kicks followed by a spinning heel kick. Swann falls back into the corner, Adamson tags in. He goes to the top rope, putting Swann up there with him...

RJ: SUPERPLEX...

MW: CROSSBODY REVERSAL!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Swann quickly dives back to the corner, tagging in Crime Lord. He waits for Max to rise before flooring him with a suplex, Adamson stumbles up and throws a groggy clothesline that CL easily ducks before nailing a bridging German suplex.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet and stomps away on the head of Adamson, he then drags him near the corner. Crime Lord goes to the 2nd rope and then hits a vader bomb down on Max. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Adamson kicks out, Crime Lord waits for him to rise before going for a spear but Adamson leapfrogs over the top. Crime Lord spins around straight into a DDT from Adamson.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord barely kicks out, Adamson waits for him to rise before connecting with a German suplex. He keeps the hold locked in, hitting a 2nd German suplex...

MW: A third German suplex!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Again Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Max waits for him to rise before nailing the famaxxer. He retreats to the corner...

RJ: GORE...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Crime Lord manages to get the knee into the head, he waits for Adamson to stumble up...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1......................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Another impressive win for Crime Lord!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:20 am

*The camera is backstage in the office of Danny McGraw, he is sat with The Consultant whilst Logan and Vortex are relaxing on the sofas.

Consultant:So we are agreed on what to do?

McGraw:Definitely, it sounds like a fantastic plan to me. I see this partnership being very beneficial to both of us.

Consultant:Well it has been a pleasure doing business with you thus far, it has certainly been mutually beneficial.

McGraw:Well make sure that continues tonight. We need both of these men on top form.

Consultant:Don't you worry about Vortex, one way or another we will deal with Uryu. He seems a little distracted by his little girlfriend anyway. He is going to get the comeuppance he deserves for that attack he mounted on me earlier this week.

McGraw:That's why I've had you restrained, allow this anger to keep on building up for Tonight's match. Now let Vortex get on with it!

*Consultant and McGraw shake hands.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:22 am

Match 5
Logan Kincade vs JJ Johnson

RJ: Singles action up next here on Lockdown, and a match that I am very much looking forward to, pitting a 6WF veteran against what many consider to be one of the breakout stars of this year.

MW: I think Logan Kincade is now far more than a breakout star, he should be considered an established name in 6WF now he is the Hardcore champion.

RJ: Let’s be honest, he only won that match with Cassius Zhi at Mayhem because of the interference of first Danny McGraw and then shockingly, The Consultant.

MW: An alliance between The Consultant and McGraw, that is all kinds of brilliance on behalf of both men.

“Edgecrusher” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp, he has his newly won Hardcore title wrapped around his waist. He is followed out onto the ramp by the Consultant and Danny McGraw. They clap their client down the ramp, he steps into the ring.

RJ: I wonder what they are doing here...

MW: Just out here to support their client, that’s good management RJ!

“Remember the name” hits and the crowd’s reception changes as they erupt into loud cheers as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage in a hooded top. He spins on the spot and pyro’s go off around him, he launches his hoodie into the crowd before swaggering down to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Johnson was on the losing side at Mayhem but he did manage to exact some revenge on The Saint, hitting him with the VIP Experience after the match.

MW: Cheap shot.

RJ: Oh Michael, you’re one-sidedness never ceases to amaze me.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kincade and Johnson lock-up, JJ forces Logan back slightly but Logan hits him with a headbutt. He then hits a couple of European uppercuts and JJ is up against the ropes. JJ is whipped across but comes back off the ropes with a big elbow smash. Kincade stumbles up and JJ boots him in the stomach before nailing an implant DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Kincade fires the shoulder up off the canvas, JJ rises to his feet and he drops a fist into the face. He hauls up Kincade only to throw him down with a German suplex, Logan stumbles up and goes for a clothesline which JJ blocks, he spins Kincade and then puts him onto his shoulders and nails a Samoan drop!

RJ: JJ on fire earlier on, The Consultant and McGraw not looking too pleased.

JJ gets to his feet, he waits for Kincade to rise before whipping him against the ropes and then nails an emerald fusion. JJ bounces off the ropes but Consultant grabs him by the leg...

RJ: Damn it, already getting involved!

The ref berates The Consultant who releases the leg of JJ, he turns around and Kincade nails him with a vicious clothesline that flips JJ over. He makes the cover.

Kincade lifts up JJ, he drags him to his feet and then hits a series of big uppercuts that back JJ into the corner. Logan then runs in and nails a huge clothesline, Johnson slumps down. Kincade then hits a succession of short, stiff forearm smashes into the face until JJ is sat in the corner, slumped down against the bottom turnbuckle.

Kincade then runs the ropes and connects with a running punt kick to the side of the head. He drags JJ to the centre of the ring.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

Kincade retreats to the corner, he waits for JJ to rise before running in and hitting a big crossbody block that is more akin to an American football tackle. Kincade then waits for JJ to rise before hitting him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

MW: Logan dominating this match, not just a Hardcore wrestler but also a very dominating individual.

RJ: He’s only got the hold over this match because of the interference of Consultant.

Kincade whips JJ across the ring and then nails a leaping clothesline. He then goes to the top rope, he attempts a crossbody block but JJ manages to roll through into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Kincade kicks out, He leaps to his feet but JJ manages to floor him with a clothesline. Kincade stumbles up, JJ puts him onto his shoulders and then falls back, nailing an electric chair drop. JJ runs in and hits a stinger splash, Kincade falls to the mat and JJ goes up top...

RJ: Shooting Star Headbutt!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Kincade powers out, JJ waits for him to rise before hitting a running powerslam. Again he makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

JJ places him into a seated full nelson. Eventually, Kincade rises and is floored with a full nelson slam. JJ goes to the apron, he is about to go for a plancha spear when McGraw and Consultant start trash talking him.

RJ: This is getting ridiculous, get them out of here ref!

MW: McGraw’s the boss, he can’t send him away!

Eventually the two relent, Kincade is up and hits a running knee to the head. He drags JJ to the corner and puts him on the top rope...

RJ: Rough Justice!

Ref: 1.....................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW:Big win for Logan Kincade!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:24 am

Run This Town’ hits and the crowd erupt into boo’s as Danny McGraw walks down the ramp and into the ring,…

DM: Ladies and Gentleman, I trust you’re enjoying the show?

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

DM: Thank you, thank you. As much as I love coming out here, this isn’t about me. This is about two of the most dominant men in this business right now. Ladies and Gentleman, it is my immense pleasure to introduce, Chris Patricks and The Saint!

The crowd erupt into boo’s as The Saint and Chris Patricks walk on to the stage with no music. Both dressed in suits with The Saint wearing his trademark sunglasses. They stride down the ramp ignoring the abuse from the crowd. A fan wearing a ‘Franchise Playa’ t-shirt hurls a drink towards The Saint. The cup exploding at his feet. The Saint stops and stares over at the fan before bending down and picking up the cup, he walks over, grinning sadistically before handing the cup back with a smile. He stares menacingly at the fan before gesturing to security who bundle the fan out of the arena to the delight of The Saint…

RJ: Oh that is just disgraceful! It’s a cup of soda for god sake?

MW: And that is the most dominant superstar in this business right now. You don’t throw anything in his path and get away with it.

Saint and Patricks enter the ring and shake hands with McGraw who then exit’s the ring and watches as Patricks takes the microphone…

CP: At Mayhem, you’ll all have noticed, that Saint and I put the whole company on alert when we showed the whole world how pathetic Max Adamson and JJ Johnson are. How selfish and self absorbed they truly are, that they couldn’t co-exist to take apart a team that people have described as a maniacal, egocentric mess. And as you know, our reward for this, is the opportunity to not only pick their opponent, but to be the special enforcer in the match. So without further ado, lets get the reveal underway…

Patricks smirks at The Saint and nods over to McGraw….

CP: Max, I didn’t have to think long or hard about who your opponent would be. I mean, there are so many people you’ve screwed over the years. And I didn’t just pick someone I knew would come out here and kick your ass all over this ring. I wanted to pick someone like me. Someone who had been part of a successful team with you and then been left hung out to dry. Someone who may not harbour the same hatred towards you that I do, but someone more than capable of it. Someone you can call a friend. Someone; oh I don’t know, someone you could start a project with….

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

CP: That’s right, they know. See next week, Max. Your Time Attack qualifier is going to be against your former cohort, former European Champion and the man you beat in the Fight for the Right tournament……… Uryu Ishida!!!

MW: Wow! What a match that’s going to be!!

Patricks steps out of shot as the crowd’s boo’s get louder as The Saint takes centre stage. Patricks exit’s the ring and shakes hands with McGraw as Saint addresses the crowd…

Saint: JJ, JJ, JJ……. JJ Johnson at the moment is somewhat reminiscent of a man stranded in the desert, he doesn't know where to go, or what to do, yet he's running out of time because the vultures are lingering, waiting to pick him apart. He keeps leaving himself wide open to attack, and I keep obliging, because every week, the result is the same, JJ Johnson, lying at The Saint's feet, so much so that it's becoming boring.

JJ Johnson is like a family's lifelong dog, reaching the end of it's existence... People don't want to see it go, but it's for the best that it is put to sleep for good.

I don't do sentimentality, I'm more than happy to be the man that puts JJ Johnson down for good...

I'm accruing quite the list of victims currently, and JJ, you're going to be the crown jewel in my collection!

But before I have the pleasure of taking Old Yeller Johnson out back, I get the pleasure of watching as the man I’ve chosen takes him apart. See, the man I’ve chosen is to most people the obvious choice. A man I’ve shared plenty of hostile moments with. A man who took me to the edge of hell, only to sit, crumbling in the fear of the ever growing domination of The Saint. But also, a man who’s hatred of JJ Johnson is second to none. An ever lasting rivalry that has never truly died…

The crowd begin chanting and a smile breaks across The Saints face…..

Saint: Oh yes….. Next week, in this very ring., Your main event, with The Saint as special enforcer will be JJ Johnson………… versus………..

Cassius……….Zhi.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: OH MY! What a match! Zhi versus Johnson and it’s not even PPV, this is gonna be off the chart!!!

Saint exit’s the ring and joins Patricks on the outside and the two men walk up the ramp to a chorus of boo’s as McGraw stands applauding at ringside.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 am

RJ:We have footage of Uryu warming up backstage just before this Main Event...

*Uryu is shown shadow boxing, his shirt reads "Revenge is sweet". The door jars open and Clarissa walks in, she is wearing a tight-fitting Uryu t-shirt.

He smiles at her, the two share a final embrace. Uryu then kisses her on the cheek before walking out of the locker-room, earphones in pumping himself up.

MW:That's up next!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 am

Main Event
Hardcore Grudge Match
Uryu vs Vortex

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Lockdown, where it is now time for our Main Event of the evening.

MW: And this match is going to a brutal one folks, so I’d get the cushions ready to hide behind as Uryu and Vortex face off one on one...

RJ: In a hardcore grudge match! There’s been so much tension between these two since Vortex and The Consultant joined, they targeted amongst others Uryu and our colleague and his girlfriend, Clarissa.

MW: They even cost themselves the Freeweight title at Mayhem by descending into a brawl, this rivalry really has boiled over beyond personal glory, this is all about revenge for these two men.

“Those who fight further” blares out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Uryu runs out onto the ramp. He is pushing a trolley full of weapons, he picks out a 2x4 and wields it above his head and the crowd chant his name. He runs to the ring, leaving the trolley on the outside.

RJ: We all know what Uryu is capable of in these matches but arguably a more important factor is we know he has one hell of a pain threshold.

MW: He’s certainly going to need that tonight, Vortex is one hell of a competitor in normal circumstances, in this kind of match he could be unstoppable.

“Breathe” hits and the crowd are booing loudly as Vortex walks out onto the ramp, unlike Uryu he is not bringing a whole heap of weapons to the ring, merely a barbed wire baseball bat. He strides down the ramp, stepping over the top rope and walking straight over to Uryu, nailing a big boot!

MW: Vortex keen to get this one underway pretty quickly!

RJ: Only brought one weapon to the ring, he’s clearly confident that he’ll be able to dominate Uryu without the use of many weapons.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Vortex removes the top turnbuckle cover, he picks up Uryu and immediately proceeds to slam him head-first into the exposed steel of the turnbuckle. Vortex continues to drive Uryu’s head into the steel until blood starts pouring from his head, Vortex then drags Uryu back only to Irish whip him back into the corner which he follows up with a big splash!

Vortex clambers onto the 2nd rope and begins to pummel away on the head of Uryu with a long flurry of clubbing punches. Uryu hits a headbutt to the chest which slightly unbalances Vortex, he continues with these headbutts until Vortex falls back. Uryu sits himself on the top rope and goes for a Tornado DDT but Vortex shoves him away. Uryu picks up the barbed wire baseball bat brought to the ring by Vortex and swings it viciously towards his head but Vortex grabs it, he boots Uryu in the stomach.

Uryu keels over and Vortex grabs the baseball bat before smashing it hard down across the back of Uryu who clutches at his back. Vortex continues to smash the bat into the back of Uryu who tries to turn and avoid the blows but to no avail. When he is done, Vortex throws the bat away.

MW: Exactly the kind of start we expected from Vortex, using his power to dominate proceedings.

Vortex goes to the outside and looks at Uryu’s trolley of weapons, he proceeds to tip the trolley over emptying all the weapons onto the floor. He then picks up a trash can and the lid of the can, he slides back into the ring. Uryu is up and hits a dropkick, knocking the trash can into the head of Vortex. He stumbles back into the corner and Uryu picks up the Trash Can lid, he runs in hitting a shining wizard onto the lid, driving it up into the chin of Vortex.

He waits for Vortex to fall out of the corner, he goes to lift him onto his shoulders but Vortex is too heavy. He then shoves Uryu against the ropes, he falls back to the middle of the ring and Vortex smashes the trash can into the head of Uryu. He then puts the can over Uryu’s head...

RJ: What a clothesline!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Uryu gets the shoulder up, Vortex is happy to go back to the outside and grab another of the weapons Uryu brought down to the ring, this time rolling in a steel chair and a Singapore cane. Vortex waits for Uryu to rise before hitting a samoan drop.

He then retreats to the corner, running in and smashing the Singapore cane into the side of Uryu’s head! Vortex then drags Uryu back to the corner where the turnbuckle cover was removed. He drives the Singapore cane into the gut, then lifting Uryu up to the top rope.

He sets up for a brainbuster but Uryu manages to elbow his way out. Both men are stood on the top turnbuckle, Uryu manages to put Vortex into a suplex position...

MW: Dropped him to the outside!

RJ: Landing on the concrete flooring, that could do some damage to Vortex.

Uryu is still on the top rope, he salutes the crowd who respond with loud cheers. He picks up the trash can and throws it down to Vortex on the outside. He catches it but Uryu runs the ropes and springboards onto Vortex, driving the trash can into him!

Uryu moves the steel steps away from the steel ring post, he smashes Vortex’s head into the post a couple of times before climbing onto the ring apron, putting Vortex into a front facelock...

MW: Tornado DDT onto the steps!

Uryu grabs two kendo sticks, he waits for Vortex to get to his knees before simultaneously smashing the cane’s into the side of Vortex’s head. He stumbles back and Uryu continues the assault all around the outside of the ring. Vortex is rested up against the commentary desk...

RJ: We best make our move!

RJ and Michael Wire leap out of their chairs, Uryu runs at Vortex with the kendo stick but he back body drops him. Somehow Uryu flips in the air and lands on his feet, Vortex spins around and Uryu flies off the commentary desk hitting a leaping double knee to the face.

Vortex rolls back against the steel ring post, he pulls himself up and Uryu whacks the kendo stick into his head once more until it is beyond recognition. The crowd cheer as Uryu launches the remains of the kendo stick towards them. Uryu then runs at Vortex going for a shining wizard but Vortex side-steps and Uryu crashes into the steel ring post. He slumps down...

MW: STINK FACE!

Uryu gets the shoulder up, Vortex rolls him back into the ring. He waits for Uryu to rise before nailing a big side slam! Uryu rolls back to the corner, Vortex grabs the trash can and puts it in the corner in front of Uryu’s head....

RJ: RUNNING BOOT!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Again Uryu kicks out, Vortex goes to the outside and brings the steel chair into the ring. He sits up the chair, then boots Uryu in the gut...

MW: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

RJ: What heart, what resilience from Uryu!

Vortex goes to the outside, he brings in the trolley. He puts Uryu in the corner and then retreats to the opposite corner before shoving the trolley in towards Uryu, he just about manages to roll out of the way.

Uryu gets to his feet and Vortex hits a boot to the gut, he goes for the powerbomb again but Uryu counters with a hurracanrana, laying Vortex out on the trolley.

RJ: Uryu going to the top rope...

MW: This could finish it...

RJ: SPLIT SECOND!

Ref: 1........................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Uryu gets the win after the Split Second, driving Vortex through that trolley!

Uryu clutches at his abdomen on the floor as he is announced the winner, the crowd are booing as Logan Kincade walks out onto the ramp followed by McGraw and The Consultant.

Kincade hits Uryu in the back of the head with the Hardcore Title and starts stomping away on him, Consultant and McGraw watch over Kincade as he continues to boot down on Uryu...

*Huge pop

RJ: CASSIUS ZHI!

Zhi comes sprinting down to the ring, he knocks McGraw down with a clothesline. He stumbles up and Zhi dumps him down to the outside. The Consultant hits a big punch to the back of the head, Zhi clutches at his head momentarily before turning around with a menacing look on his face. He hits a series of roundhouse kicks..

MW: SHOCKWAVE!

Zhi looks down on The Consultant only to turn around for Logan to floor him with a big boot! Zhi collapses to the mat, McGraw slides back in and helps up the Consultant who looks dazed. The three men stand over Cassius and Uryu, as Vortex also gets to his feet and stands with them.

RJ: Well there’s a way to end the show!

MW: Tune in next week.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down