The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro Evo 2013 - Best football game ever!!!

+2
President Trump
CFCNick
6 posters

Go down

Pro Evo 2013 - Best football game ever!!! Empty Pro Evo 2013 - Best football game ever!!!

Post by CFCNick Mon 11 Jun 2012, 12:15 pm

Been poking around the internet this morning and was watching a few trailers for PES 2013. I'm a huge PES fan, in my opinion it's miles ahead FIFA, I decided to google the next release and got the wikipedia page, which is usually a great source for PES news and 99% of the time is correct.

I am so excited from just reading what teams, leagues and competitions will be used in the game and I thought 2012 was awesome, 2013 will blow FIFA out of the water.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2013

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Pro Evo 2013 - Best football game ever!!! Empty Re: Pro Evo 2013 - Best football game ever!!!

Post by President Trump Mon 11 Jun 2012, 12:34 pm

Im a big PES fan but have like many others fell out of love with the game over the last few years but in reading that I might just give this one a chance, I felt the last few Fifa games have been the same with one or two little tweaks but it might be PES this time for me

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Pro Evo 2013 - Best football game ever!!! Empty Re: Pro Evo 2013 - Best football game ever!!!

Post by hampo17 Mon 11 Jun 2012, 1:01 pm

Jesus you get the same thing every year, PES is going to awesome blah blah and then it's a let down. FIFAs dynamic engine is so far ahead of PES it would take FIFA to go backwards or completely stagnate for PES to catch up. I played both last year and FIFA was better game play wise and graphically.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 11 Jun 2012, 1:51 pm

hampo171 wrote:Jesus you get the same thing every year, PES is going to awesome blah blah and then it's a let down. FIFAs dynamic engine is so far ahead of PES it would take FIFA to go backwards or completely stagnate for PES to catch up. I played both last year and FIFA was better game play wise and graphically.

Kind of agreeing with this now, and I am and always have been a big PES fan.

Having played this years version, I felt let down, and I really didn't get into it. Fifa was a lot better and while I said this year I will buy Fifa only, my loyalty to PES has me wavering!

I'm always willing to give it a try but I will have to be wowed by what I see I think. One way PES always had the edge for me was dribbling so if they can improve this I will definitely be on board - last year it went backwards for me.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Tue 12 Jun 2012, 12:16 am

no bournemouth no buy
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Sat 16 Jun 2012, 5:03 pm

Pro evo has been poor since the switch to next gen consoles,which imo is a shame. Pro evo 5/6 was absolute quality for the ps2. I play fifa now but its so boring its untrue.

Bring pro evo 5/6 out for the ps3 it would be p4p the best football you'll ever play.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down