The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what have been your football highlights of 2013?

+2
NickisBHAFC
hbk48942
6 posters

Go down

what have been your football highlights of 2013?  Empty what have been your football highlights of 2013?

Post by hbk48942 Wed 11 Dec 2013, 9:59 pm

given that it near to the end of the year , what have been your football highlights of 2013 , can be for your club or in football in general?

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

what have been your football highlights of 2013?  Empty Re: what have been your football highlights of 2013?

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:48 pm

January - The signing of Leo Ulloa and his dream start by scoring on his debut against a full strength Arsenal side. 

February - Beating Cardiff City 2-0 away.

March - Beating the scum 3-0 at the amex. Fantastic day, win has been wiped away since though.

April - Beating Leeds 2-1 to get a Championship play off spot. Body still recovering from the goal celebrations. Still can't believe i got to say the words, Brighton are in the play offs!

May - Rubbish month. Suppose getting 30,000 fans at the AMEX for the first time against Wolves was pretty cool.

June - Boring month

July - At the time i was buzzing, but Spanish Dave re-signing was class.

August - Beating Birmingham away, love an away win, Oscar Passion was brilliant after as well.

September - First come from behind win since August 2011. Forgot how brilliant they are!

October - Going to Yeovil. Love a terrace!

November - Oscar Garcia getting manager of the month. Wigan away was just a fantastic day out, and Andy Crofts goal caused mental celebrations. 

December - So far, outclassing the league leaders. Easy 3-1 win.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

what have been your football highlights of 2013?  Empty Re: what have been your football highlights of 2013?

Post by Marky Wed 11 Dec 2013, 10:55 pm

For Crawley, has to be winning 2-0 at Bramall Lane. Such a "we've arrived" win. Quiet in terms of cup success, here's to 2014 beginning with a bang at Birmingham City (assuming we don't man sausage it up against Bristol Rovers first)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 12 Dec 2013, 1:49 am

For me it was one of United's many 4+ goal wins this season against St Johnstone, probably not our best result of the season (though it was right up there) but I managed to catch the game live as I wasn't working or otherwise committed and it was fantastic.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Thu 12 Dec 2013, 8:36 am

Lampard becoming all time top scorer. Also, only midfielder to score ten PL goals in 10 consecutive seasons.

Winning the Europa League meant I've now seen the club win every trophy.

Jose returning.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 12 Dec 2013, 8:53 am

Bournemouth getting to the championship.
Don't support them, but live here and few of my mates are fans, so good for them.

Villa 6-1 win over sunderland.
Dont see to many of those.
Good to see Tekkers get the hatrick.
Him staying, despite his run at the moment.

Our 3-1 win at the Emirates at the start of the season.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down