The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao vs Bradley - Full Fight Video Right Here (VID REMOVED BY "THE LAW")

+3
BoxingFan88
Seanusarrilius
School Project
7 posters

Go down

Pacquiao vs Bradley - Full Fight Video Right Here (VID REMOVED BY "THE LAW") Empty Pacquiao vs Bradley - Full Fight Video Right Here (VID REMOVED BY "THE LAW")

Post by School Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:18 am

Watch it before Bob Arum personally takes it down with his spindly little hands.

Spoiler:

Last edited by School Project on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

School Project

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao vs Bradley - Full Fight Video Right Here (VID REMOVED BY "THE LAW") Empty Re: Pacquiao vs Bradley - Full Fight Video Right Here (VID REMOVED BY "THE LAW")

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:31 am

5 mins in and already I want to punch the HBO crew.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao vs Bradley - Full Fight Video Right Here (VID REMOVED BY "THE LAW") Empty Re: Pacquiao vs Bradley - Full Fight Video Right Here (VID REMOVED BY "THE LAW")

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:33 am

And I have heard this twice, haha

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:54 am

Cut to 105 minutes and you'll see Bob Arum overcome with joy and glee... not exactly the face of a man who believes an investigation is needed, more like the face of a man who will make money from the pre-empted 10th November date for the rematch.

At least WWE admits to picking who wins...

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:09 am

Hahaha. So true. How much money can Arum possibly need? He must have a couple hundred million by now.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 am

Thanks i'll be watching this in a while.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:03 am

BoxingFan88 wrote:Thanks i'll be watching this in a while.

No you wont mate, its been brought down already! Gutted.com! Sad

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidringsroad Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:16 am

What a bugger,I was just going to watch it.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveVDK Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 am

This adds to the many good reasons to dislike Bob Arum.

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 am

Why are people blaming Arum? He didn't score the fight.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveVDK Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:25 am

azania wrote:Why are people blaming Arum? He didn't score the fight.

People aren't annoyed about that, they're annoyed that he refuses to let the fight be uploaded, meaning noone can watch it who didn't watch it on the night.

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:29 am

No worries, I shall find it by other means Very Happy

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:30 am

There are loads of them on youtube without english commentary, but I'm looking for one with english commentary.

If you want to find one....

Search Pacquiao vs Bradley on youtube.

Set the search result criteria so its sorted by upload date and the upload is > 20 mins long.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:00 am

DaveVDK wrote:
azania wrote:Why are people blaming Arum? He didn't score the fight.

People aren't annoyed about that, they're annoyed that he refuses to let the fight be uploaded, meaning noone can watch it who didn't watch it on the night.

Ok. Most promoters refuse to allow their fights to be uploaded immediately after the event.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:24 am

Guy's don't worry, if anyone knows the prolific Youtuber WOODDDDDDDYA - I've already sent him the file. I won't post it online for a couple of days but Lee (WOODDDDDDDYA) will try in a few too.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Just watched the fight 116-112 for Pacquiao. I gave Bradley 1, 10, 11, 12.

However 11 and 12 are up for debate, Pacquiao was doing what he wanted in the ring and Pacquiao didn't care for Bradley's power.

Definitely a robbery, I cannot see how someone can give the fight to Bradley. He got beat up.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down