The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Result 13/06/12

Go down

Result 13/06/12 Empty Result 13/06/12

Post by jeromedubois Thu 14 Jun 2012, 9:17 am

The Show Begins.

“I Want It All” begins to play as various 6CW appear on screen in black and white, wondering around the back going through there mental and physical preparations for their matches, as the main beat hits it begins to show various 6CW superstars hitting their finishing moves, as the final image is of Keith Leone holding his 6CW World Heavyweight Title.

The camera shoots straight to the top of the ramp where suddenly a pyro display goes off, with various colour on display such as White, Red, and Black, as Fans are on their feet chanting “6C-Dub”. Sign such as

“Dicey=Sponsor for Jack Daniel's”
“Lex is Iconic Fool!"
“Roast the Frog, Gaz!”
“We Want Matzko!"

JT: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another edition of Escalation! I am of course Jeff Thaddeus and my co-commentator is none of other than Henry Lloyd, and tonight we are live from the Birmingham Indoor arena, as we slowly make our way over to Unbroken, we will discover who will be one half of the main event at Beachfront Brawl through the Ruler of the Ring match!

HE: Not only that Jeff, but a lot of bad blood has been brewing, and after last week, you know Keith Leone will be out for some redemption here tonight!

JT: Can you blame him? Lex stole his title!

HE: A title which he believes he never lost!

JT: Regardless Henry, tonight we see the return in action of one of 6CW finest superstars, a man who has done it all here in 6CW, and will go down as one of the greatest, and while he made his return this month some may question his motives as he aligns himself with Crowley!

HE: If you did your research like me Jeff, you would realise that Geoff Steel and Crowley were a formidable team in TWA!!!

JT: After a long commercial break from pmt's help Josh Valor out of the ring from the heinous attack by Killbane we are finally ready for our main event of the evening with a huge grudge match with Kenji Hidari v the one time 6cw world heavy weight champion Geoff Steel.

HL: And Hidari was the first man to pin Geoff Steel in 2012 and the same man that's gonna win here tonight.

The crowd suddenly boo loudly as Hood Hop by Jkwon blast's out of the arena speakers and Pyrotechnics shoot of into the rafters and Hidari walks out to the crowd displeasure with both arms in the air and as he walks down the ramp ignores the fans on either side of the barricade and walks up the steel steps and into the ring.

HL: Here he is the fastest rising star in 6cw and looking really confident about himself.

JT: Yeah but this time he's not got Dopant Zero to help him out.

The crowd suddenly cheer as Papa Roach - Last Resort hits and Geoff steel comes racing out from behind the curtain tags a few fans and goes straight for Hidari hitting lefts and rights as the referee struggles to gain control.

JT: All those months of frustration have been building up inside Geoff Steel and they are are coming out on Hidari.

HL: Come on ref do you job the god damn match has not even started yet.

The referee manages to get Steel away from Hidari and Hidari rolls out of the ring shouting abuse at the referee as the referee try's in vain to calm Steel down.

JT: This is nuts, Steel just wants to get his hands on Hidari.

HL: Look's like we can finally get the match under way Steel seems a little more calm now, This idiot fans are going crazy.

The referee finally gives the signal to start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

JT: Hidari now back in the ring and Geoff can't wait to get his hands on him.

Soon as the bell rings Geoff Steel runs at Hidari who the rolls under the bottom rope and Hidari taps his head with his finger saying he is smarter the Steel but then Steel slides out the other side of the ring and surprises Hidari with a clothesline and Hidari crashes to the floor.

HL: Hidari not to smart there he must have felt that clothesline.

The crowd are going crazy as Steel then Irish whips Hidari to the steel steps and the step come apart and Hidari's shoulder gets rammed into the steps, Steel then rolls Hidari under the bottom rope and follows and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

JT: Close call there for Hidari only just getting the shoulder up.

HL: just wait till Steel makes a mistake then the fun can begin.

The crowd boos loudly as Hidari gets the shoulder up, Geoff then Irish whips Hidari to the corner of the ring and then goes for the spear but the crowd boo loudly as Hidari moves out of the way and Steel hits his shoulder onto the steel ring post.

JT: Nice counter there from Hidari.

HL: And this is were the fun begins.

Hidari jumps over the top rope on to the out side of the ring were Geoff's head is resting next to the steel ring post and kicks Geoff's head smashing into the side of the ring post and Geoff falls back wards holding his head and laid out on the mat.

Crowd: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JT: Did you hear that shot, Geoff must be out?

HL: Like I said let the fun begins, Oh my looks like Hidari gonna fly.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Hidari climbs the top turn buckle and lets fly with a Epic Moonsalt (Christopher Daniels B.M.E) and lands on top of Steel and then goes for the cover.

HL: Yes that has to be it, That was a three count.

JT: No Geoff Steel just got the shoulder up how I don't know must have been instinct alone that saved Geoff.

The crowd cheer as Steel gets the shoulder up and Hidari looks at the ref and confirms it was just two, Hidari pulls Geoff to his feet and hits a standing drop kick sending Steel crashing to the mat as the crowd start to boo loudly towards Hidari who just laughs to him self.

HL: This is great work by Hidari keeping the former world champion of his feet were he can do less damage to Hidari.

Hidari picks up Steel and hits a German Suplex (Kurt Angle) walks of to Steel and poses for the crowd who boo in return and then goes for the cover.

Kick out............

JT: Yes that bit of showing off to the crowd gave Steel them few seconds he needed to get the shoulder up.

HL: I was sure Hidari got the win, I must admit Geoff Steel is one tough son of a bitch.

JT: He wasn't the world champion for nothing and only had to give up the belt cos of Injury coursed by that man there Hidari.

Hidari looks to be getting frustrated and starts to argue with the referee who informs Hidari it was two and Steel starts to come to his senses a little creeps up behind Hidari and hits a back neck breaker and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

JT: And that is why you should never take your eye's of Geoff Steel.

HL: Hidari let it slip a little and now Steel has control of the match.

The crowd start to cheer as Steel Irish whips Hidari to the ropes and then hits a big boot and then Irish whips Hidari once more for a huge power bomb and then goes for the cover.

Crowd: ................1................................2.......................3..........

HL: Yes Hidari still in this match.

JT: My god that was millimetres away from the mat, What resiliency here from Hidari.

Hidari just gets the shoulder up before the count of Three and then Steel picks up Hidari and stuns Hidari with a huge European upper cut, Hidari staggers back a little and then Steel hits a spear and then hits the Blade cutter and goes for the cover.

Crowd: ................1.......................2....................3.................

Crowd: Holy Poopie, Holy Poopie.

JT: My god Hidari kicked out of the Blade Cutter.

HL: And that was after a Spear too.

Geoff looks in shock but then hammers rights and lefts to the head of Hidari and then hits blade Cutter once more and goes for the cover.

Crowd:.................1..................2..............................3.....................

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Papa Roach - Last Resort hits and the referee raises Geoff Steel's hand in victory as Steel looks down with a huge smile on his face at the broken body of Hidari.

JT: What a match, What a main event of the evening Hidari took a spear and then a Blade cutter and still managed to kick out.

HL: But a second one was too much for Hidari and Steel gets the 1,2,3.

The crowd goes crazy for Geoff Steel as he climbs the top turn buckle to pose for the fans as Pyro shoot of at the top of the stage and Hidari laid out in the middle of the ring.

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Result 13/06/12 Empty Re: Result 13/06/12

We are back from Commercials.

JT: Well Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Escalation, after to what has been a thrilling start to the night as we move closer to Unbroken!

HE: Unbroken is a fitting name as well, as we finally get to see what will happen when Lex Hart and Keith Leone face each other one on one for the title with no outside interference!

JT: Who is the better man? Tune into Unbroken, where

*The Lights across the arena go off as the power is cut. You can hear Jeff and Henry chatting to each other in the back wondering what on earth is going on when suddenly a spotlight shines on the top of the ramp.

The Arena is silent in a smoke begins to flow out on to the top of the ramp where suddenly two men begin to emerge on into the spotlight wearing a black druid like cloak. As the Commentators can be heard again.

The two men slowly remove their hoods as a microphone is seen in one of the individuals hand.

JT: Isn’t that Visage?

HE: Indeed it is, after last week their were severe questions marks over the future of the Circus of Horrors once Mark Matzko returned and took Engel Harlequin out!

V: The end you all said? I say the beginning……Last week you fools believed that the we would fall into the pit and die with Engel Harlequin, but there is a far bigger picture to be perceived….For too long has 6CW been run, governmerned, and supported by parasites, one dimentional brains, and rather than sitting down, shutting doing what we are told. Rather than being left a side like helpless child, rather than being the hunted, we will be the hunter! Actions speak louder than words and our actions will be felt down to the very core of this company!

JT: What is he on about?

HE: I like what I am hearing so far, what does Visage have in mind?

V: You see last week, whispers have been heard….The word Fear was past around a lot, as to the feelings that Cerberus and I had….Don’t you get it? We were giving a false promise and followed a false profit…..Engel never deserved to have us by his side…..If anything Mark Matzko did us a favor and accelerated the process…..Engel was going to be our very first target….But now we will instill fear through other means….And make no mistake about it, I am the definition of the word Fear! And same came be said to Cerberus who creates War on everything single individual who dare steps up to him!

*The Crowd burst into a fury of boo’s as Cerberus slowly begins to raise the 6CW Extreme Title in the air.

V: Havok you ask? Havok is yet to be unleashed, but it shall come……because in time you will succumb to our power……Hear me……Fear me…We are The Orisha…….

The arena erupts into boo’s as Visage and Cerberus stare to the heavens as they then prop their hoods back on and step out of the light and into the darkness and fade away.

HE: Well that was something!

JT: Hear me? Fear me? Havok and War? What on earth have they got planned?

HE: Rather than waiting for the opportunity to fall on to his lap Visage has decided to seize it and steal it. And you know what? I commend him for it! This business was built on people like Visage taking the initiative, and shocking the world!

We go to commercials

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

JT: A cracking night so far this evening and its about to get even better with the grudge match of Hidari v Steel but first we have Josh Valor v Killbane, Henry Lloyd is still along side me you all right Henry?

HL: Yes I am and still buzzing from tonight's events so far but like you said the next match is Josh Valor v Killbane and this should be awesome.

Enemy by Fozzy hits and the crowd goes wild as pyrotechnics shoot of into the rafter Josh Valor comes out and runs down the ramp tagging fans as he goes and then slide under the bottom rope and into the ring.

JT: I'm picking Valor for this one Henry such a big power house in the ring.

Logo of an Aztec Sun Medallion with Skull ( http://www.tattoora.com/wp-content/uploads...4p-200x130.jpg) appears on the tron followed by an echo of a voice saying "Killbane" , Kill bane walks down the stage ignoring the fans and in the stage starts to taunt the fans by pointing to his self etc, Killbane then heads into the ring and goes face to face with Josh Valor.

HL: Well Jeff, If your picking Valor then I'm picking The Walking Apocalypse that is Killbane another power house and for me the better man in this match up.

The crowd settle down and the referee checks the two wrestlers and then goes to signal the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Killbane holds his arm in the air and the crowd boo loudly then Josh Valor holds his arm in the air and the crowd cheer but Killbane then kicks Valor in the stomach and drives his head to the mat with a DDT.

HL: Ha, Valor fell for that one, One of the oldest tricks in the book.

JT: HMMMMMM Must agree with you there not too smart from Valor.

Killbane then starts to hammer elbows to the back of the head of Valor picks him up Irish whips him to the corner and then follows up with a frog splash sending Valor crashing to the mat and going for the cover.

#

kick out..........

JT: Killbane nearly had Valor then but a little too early.

HL: Killbane just toying with Valor at the moment Jeff.

Killbane then grabs Valor by the neck and starts to drive knee shots to the stomach and then throws Valor out of the ring onto the floor, Killbane then rolls under the bottom rope and picks up Valor and rams his back into the apron then rolls him be into the ring and follows Valor under the bottom rope and goes for the cover.

Kick out......

JT: Valor not getting any offensive moves onto Killbane, Killbane is all over Valor at the moment.

HL: Oh my god, You were saying Jeff?

The replay shows Valor kicking out and then Killbane Irish whips Valor and goes for the clothesline but Valor ducks and then bounces of the other side of the ring ropes and hits a huge spear sending both men crashing to the mat as the crowd start to cheer giving encouragement towards Valor.

JT: Nice counter there from Valor.

HL: Yeah first time in this match up Valor gets a huge spear in.

Valor crawls over to Killbane and goes for the cover.

Kick out............

JT: First cover for Valor in this match up and now he's in control for the first time.

HL: Close call there for Valor, Nearly got the win with that one move.

The crowd boo loudly as Killbane gets the shoulder up, Valor then Irish whips Killbane to the the ropes and Killbane in then met with a Samoan Drop and then an elbow to the back of the head and Valor rolls Killbane over and goes for the cover.

Kick out.............

JT: I thought Valor had Killbane for sure then Henry.

HL: So did I but what heart from Killbane shows what a great wrestler this man is.

JT: Yeah but his attitude stinks Henry.

The crowd boo loudly when Killbane gets the shoulder up Valor then Irish whips him to the corner and then drives a high knee to the face of Killbane and then does a running DDT.

JT: Valor not going for the pin.

HL: Mistake there from Valor could be costly.

Valor picks up Killbane and then Irish whips him to the ropes and goes for a huge clothesline but Killbane ducks and Valor bounces of the ropes and is met with a Codebreaker and both men crash to the met as the crowd goes wild.

JT: Great counter there from Killbane.

HL: Yes what a Codebreaker there from Killbane changed the match round in a instant.

The crowd are going wild as Killbane crawls over to Valor and drapes one arm over Valor's chest for the cover.

Kick out..........

HL: How in the hell did Valor kick out from that?

JT: I have know Idea Henry but what a match this is we have here.

The crowd cheer as Valor gets the shoulder up and Killbane looks in shock and then slams the mat in frustration, Killbane then scopes up Valor and body slams him to the mat and then climb's up to the top turn buckle as the crowd start to boo him loudly.

JT: Looks like Killbane gonna fly.

HL: And like i said get the 1,2,3.

Killbane stands tall on the top turn buckle leaps high in the air for and goes for the 450 frog splash but the crowd cheer as Valor gets the knee's up with Killbane landing on his chest and doubles up in pain and Valor rolls Killbane up for the cover.

Crowd:................1.........................2.......................3....................

Ding, Ding, Ding.

JT: Yes that's it Josh Valor got the win.

HL: And what a match it was both men giving every think, Hang on what's Killbane up to?

Enemy by Fozzy rages out through the arena and the crowd goes wild but they soon turn into jeers as the referee holds Valor's arm high in the air for the victory Killbane holding his stomach creeps up behind Valor and Historical Pain (Sleeper Hold) and doesn't let go.

The referee try's his best to get Killbane of Valor but he doesn't let go so the referee calls for more referee's to charge down to the ring to help him out and Valor's face goes bright red and he blacks out.

JT: This is bad come on guy's get him of Valor.

HL: Valor may have won the battle but not the war.

JT: This is no time for jokes here Henry Valor could be seriously hurt here, Valor will need some medical assistance after this, Talk about a sore loser.

The crowd start the you suck chant as Killbane eventually lets go and stands up and looks down at the unconscious body of Josh Valor and holds his arm up as the crowd boo's loudly as we go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 14 Jun 2012, 9:18 am

We are back from commercials.

JT: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to Escalation where.....

HE: Hold on a second Jeff I am being we are going live to the back where something has happened!!

A scream is heard as the camera rushes into the room, Udo Berg is repeatedly smashing Valor face on the catering table and then drags Valor towards the staircase where he hits knee thrust to the gut, as security rushes towards him.

S: Come on Udo Break it up! Get away from him!!!

Udo stops and stares at the men.

S: Come on Udo you have done enough here.

Udo smiles and then chucks Valor down a fleet of stays as the crowd gasp. The security try to intervene but it was too late. Udo smiles at the men and pats one of them on the back.

UB: Oooopsss.......

Berg walks off as EMT's rush on to the scene as Valor is seen covered in blood barely moving.

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

H: Udo Berg has been on run of dominance as of late, he's destroyed everything in his path and he'll be looking to continue that here

JT: Well he'll have his work cut out for him as he goes up against the only man in thisbusiness to have captured every 6CW title

H: Not now he hasn't, he's never been International Champion

JT: For the purposes of this that title never existed when Dicey had won every major championship, plus theres still time for that

'Sonne' blasts out of the speakers and Udo steps out through the dry ice to a chorus of boos. He walks down to the ring shrugging off the abuse from the fans and then grabs the top rope pulling himself on to the apron

H: You have to admit though even Dicey could find it tough to stick with Berg tonight

JT: Well only time will tell, Dicey never one to shy away from a fight, and here he comes

The crowd jump to their feet as 'born to fight' begins to play and Dicey walks out to the stage. He walks from side to side on the stage firing up the fans and then begins his descent to ringside. He slides in and pushes past Berg on his way to climbing the turnbuckle

JT: Well if Dicey is meant to be scared of Berg I think he missed that memo, he barged passed him as if he wasn't there

The referee signals for the bell and the two men circle each other in the centre of the ring. They tie up in the middle of the ring and then Udo forces Reilly back up against the corner, the referee orders them to untie each other and Bergswings a big right hand which Dicey ducks under and then begins to unleash a flurry of punches. Berg tries to cover up as Dicey goes to work. Dicey goes to whip him across the ring but Berg easily overpowers him and reverses. Dicey is whipped with such force he bounces out of the corner and then Berg hits him with a back drop in the centre of the ring

H: and now we'll start to see the dominance of Berg

Berh lifts Dicey off the mat and backs him against the ropes before whipping him against the opposite ropes and hitting a big boot, Berg drags Dicey back up by the throat and then plants him down in the middle of the ring again with a DDT and he rolls over for the cover. Berg stays on the attack, he gets to his feet and then stomps away on Dicey. Dicey gets to the ropes and starts to pull himself up to his feet and Berg runs at him

JT: Lowbridge by Dicey and Berg is out of the ring

Dicey climbs to theapron and waits for Berg to get to his feet and then jumps off and connects with a dropkick which knocks Berg into the barrier. Dicey gets up and high fives some of the fans in the front row and then knees Berg in the side of the head squashing him up against the barricade.Dicey rolls in and out of the ring to reset the referees 10 count. Dicey grabs Berg by the head and lifts him up and drags him over to the steel steps, he bangs his head of the steps and then rolls him back into the ring

JT: well Dicey has turned this one on its head

Dicey rolls back in the ring, he waits for Berg to get to his feet and then kicks him in the gut and plants him with a DDT before going for the pin

Berg kicks out as the referee's hand comes down for the three. Dicey gets to his feet and waits for Berg to get up, he whips him into the corner and then hits a running big boot and Berg stumbles out of the corner into a belly to belly suplex and another pin attempt

JT: These pins are getting closer to a win for Dicey, Berg kicking out in the nick of time

Dicey drags Berg up and kicks him in the midsection and then goes to suplex him, Berg blocks it easily and hits a sledgehammer across the back as Dicey falls to the mat. Dicey tries to get back up but is hit with another sledgehammer across the back. Berg backs away into the corner and then motions for Dicey to get to his feet

H: SPEAR SPEAR MY WORD WHAT A SPEAR

JT: Again though Berg has no interest for going for the cover

H: Its because he wants to show off his dominance

Dicey holds his stomach in pain after being hit with a huge spear tackle before Berg wraps his arms around his throat and lifts him off the mat, he sets him in position for a powerbomb and then lifts him through the air

JT: REVERSED 1............2............................NOOOOOOO SO CLOSE

Dicey wriggles free and rolls Berg into the pin for the close fall, Dicey quickly gets to his feet bounces off the ropes and runs at Berg who is getting back to his feet

H: HA WHAT A POWERSLAM!!

Berg catches Dicey and connects with the powerslam. He walks around Dicey stalking him, no interest in going for the pin. Dicey slowly gets back to his feet and turns to meet Berg

H: SPINEBUSTER!! DICEY'S BACK MUST BE BROKEN IN TWO

JT: Still won't go for the pin though, damn it

Berg lifts Dicey back up and grabs him by the throat and then lifts him high above his head in a gorilla press slam position, he parades Dicey around the ring before dropping him

JT: WHAT A COUNTER......I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DONE THAT BUT DICEY HAS DRILLED BERG WITH A DDT AND THE BIG MAN IS DOWN AND OUT

H: but Dicey can't take advantage, he's taken one big move too many from Udo and it's beginning to show

The referee starts to count both men out. Dicey gets to his feet, pulling himself up using the ropes and Berg just manages to beat the 10 count. Dicey runs and rocks the big man with a clothesline, he bounces off the ropes again and hits another clothesline but Berg is still standing

H: Dicey can't knock Berg down

JT: YES HE CAN

A third clothesline takes Berg down and the crowd are on their feet. Dicey is soaking up the cheers and gets a second wind as he drags Berg upto his feet. He chops him across the chest and backs him intot he corner of the ring and then climbs onto the second rope and starts to rain down right hands as the crowd count along with a every punch. He delivers the final punch and Berg staggers out of the corner and then is met with a kick to the gut

JT: HE DID IT....BRAINBUSTER SUPLEX FROM DICEY. THIS HAS GOT TO BE IT

JT: HE DID IT

H: NO HE DIDN'T THE REFEREE SIGNALS A TWO COUNT

Dicey holds his head in his hands and looks to the heavens as Berg just beats the count. Dicey gets to his feet and signals for the end, he motions for Berg to get to his feet

JT: Looks as if we might see the Craicdown here

H: NO WE WON'T

Dicey sets Berg in position for the cradled piledriver but the big man powers out and drops Dicey to the mat with a back body drop. He quickly picks him up and lifts him through the air

H: MY GOD WHAT A POWERBOMB

Berg keeps hold of Dicey and then lifts him back up and drives him back down with another powerbomb. Berg starts to circle the ring in a rage before lifting Dicey back up and then grabs him around the throat and lifting him high into the air

H: ICE BREAKER (chokeslam)

Berg lifts Dicey back up as a chorus of boos ring around the arena. He wraps his arms around his waist and lifts him squeezing tightly before planting him face first back down to the mat

H: Followed by Frostbite, now come on Berg this is your chance to pin a former world champion

JT: Not again

The boos get louder as Berg exits the ring and starts to walk up the ramp to the stage. The referee starts to count him out and then signals for the bell as he counts the 10

JT: Yet another week were this strange enigma that is Udo Berg has destroyed his opponent but walked out without getting the victory....wait a minute....OH COME ON

The boos get even louder as Dicey is trying to get to his feet Mr Kenty jumps out of the crowd and into the ring

H: MIC CHECK

Mr Kenty continues to beat down on Dicey who can't defend himself so tries to cover up as best as he can, Udo turns around on the stage and then runs down back to the ring and slides back in the ring. Mr Kenty backs off into the corner as the big man bears down on him

JT: Well I never, Berg has come to the aid of Dicey, remember Berg was once a member of Genesis alongside Mr Kenty and I don't think they ever really seen eye to eye......SON OF A B!TCH

H: I love it

Berg turns around and begins to stomp down on Reilly as Kenty joins in and the two men continue to beat down Dicey. Numerous officials run down from backstage and put themselves inbetween Dicey and his attackers. The crowd boo loudly as Berg and Kenty exit the ring and make their way up the ramp.

JT: This was sick, Mr Kenty had no right being here tonight and he seems to have picked a fight with Dicey, I'm not sure thats a fight you want to get in

H: Well we've still got plenty more action to come tonight. While EMTs are attending to Dicey we're going to check out our Escalation Rewind

We see highlights of last weeks show before fading to commercials

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

We are back from commercials

Dubois walks into Crowley office.

JD: Bonsoir mon ami....

MC: Mr.Dubois....

The two men shake hands.

JD: Like good old times hein? Remember the Elitist?

MC: How could I....you took me out.....

Dubois takes a gulp.

JD: Mais oui, i forgot, (He laughs nervously) well as you say it was only business.....

MC: What is it you want Dubois.....

JD: It is about tonight.....

MC: What about it?

JD: Well about zis contract signing....I am not ready to sign it, and therfore I refuse to be in ze same ring as dat low life GazzyD tonight!

MC: Why is that?

JD: My lawyers aren't happy with ze deal....and derefore zey have added an extra stipulation into zis contract which 1) needs to be approved by you, and 2) will be signed next week by Gazzy and I.....

MC: What may that be?

JD: I want to pick GazzyD opponent in a match....O and there is a pay increase as well....

MC: that is an interesting predicament there but I will do one better.....you will both get to pick your opponents, and for the pay increase fine....but next week i want the contract signed!

Dubois winks as Crowley.

JD: Biensur mon ami!

The two men shake hands as the scene ends.

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Thu 14 Jun 2012, 9:19 am

JT: Tag team action coming up now.; We got the champs in action against mike Hill and a mystery partner

H: And the 6CW universe has been talking all week about who might be the mystery partner here tonight. We've had everybody named who have had a history in this company

The crowd start to boo loudly as 'I am Perfection' screams out of the speakers and filters into 'broken dreams' and Daniel Reilly and Perfect Jack walk out with their tag titles draped across their shoulders. They walk down to the ring cockily and then climb into the ring posing on opposite turnbuckles

H: Lets be honest, it doesn't really matter who Hill has up his sleeve because Revolution are winning this one

JT: I gotta agree, Revolution helped make the tag division all those years ago and they find themselves at the top of it still here today

The mood in the arena changes as 'The next big thing' blasts out and Mike Hill runs out to the stage, he signals to the fans either side and then walks down to the ring tagging the outstrecthed hands of the crowd. Hill stopes at ringside and looks up at Revolution in the ring

JT: Who's his partner? We're about to find out

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY

JT: IT'S BLADE!!! WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS BUT HE'S BACK, AND BY THE SOUNDS OF IT IT'S THE BLADE OF OLD

Blade runs out from backstage, he fires up the crowd by running to each side of the stage as huge pyros fire out above him. He walks down to the ring toward the stunned Hill

H: Given the history these two guys have had you have to wonder how they can coexist

Blade walks straight past Hill and slides in the ring, Hill follows and all four men begin to brawl in the centre of the ring. Blade exchanges punches with jack as Hill goes one on one with reilly. The referee forces himself in between Blade and Jack and order them out of the ring as Reilly begins to get the upper hand on Hill. He kicks him in the gut and hits a forearm uppercut which stuns Hill and then Reilly knocks him down with a standing dropkick.

H: I guess this one is under way and its Reilly and Hill in the ring

Reilly circles Hill as he tries to get up to his feet, Reilly stomps on him and then bounces off the ropes and hits a running kneedrop across the forehead and Reilly goes for the cover

Hill gets his shoulders off the mat and Reilly gets straight back to his feet and tags in Perfect Jack. They pick Hill up and whip him against the ropes before knocking him down with a double clothesline. Jack grabs Hill by the head and lifts him up hitting a knife edge chop across the chest. Hill stumbles back toward the corner of the ring and Jack hits another chop across the chest, followed by a third. Hill staggers out of the corner and Jack kicks him in the gut and hits a fishermans suplex hooking the leg

H: I thought he had him

JT: So did I, perfectly executed as ever

Jack motions for Hill to get to his feet and then pushes him back into the Revolution corner, he tags Reilly in and they again double team hitting a suplex. Hill arches his back in pain as he's dropped to the mat. Reilly gets up and signals for Hill to do the same. As Hill gets up Reilly drags him around the head and throws him through the ropes to the apron. He drags him back in hanging up across the 2nd rope

H: We've seen Reilly deliever this manouevre before, look at the twisted look on his face

JT: COME ON HILL!!!

Before Reilly can plant him with a DDT Hill wriggles off the ropes and then connects with a low blow with Blade distracting the ref. Reilly bends over in pain and Hill rocks him with a jumping knee strike and then bounces off the ropes and sends Reilly flying with a running headscissors. Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the referee starts to count them out. Reilly pulls himself across to the Revolution corner and makes the tag to Perfect Jack

H: Here comes Jack

JT: AND HERE COMES BLADE

Blade springboards off the top rope and takes Jack down with a clothesline. Reilly gets up and Blade hits a dropkick and then another to Jack as he gets to his feet. Reilly gets back up and Blade grabs him by the head and throws him out of the ring over the top rope. He stalks Jack as he slowly gets to his feet and then kicks him in the gut and drops him with a DDT before hooking the leg for the cover

H: SHOULDER UP, JACK

JT: That was close

Blade gets to his feet and then exits the ring, he climbs yup to the top rope and waits for Jack to get to his feet before soaring through the air and knocking him down with a missile dropkick. Blade grabs Jack up off the mat but staggers backwards as Jack gets a thumb to the eye. Jack backs against the ropes and then runs at Blade

JT: SIT OUT SPINEBUSTER FROM BLADE, THIS ONES OVER

H: YES REILLY!!!!

Daniel Reilly breaks the cover as the referee's hand comes down for the three count. Mike Hill runs in and hits a calf kick to Reilly knocking him back out of the ring. Hill bounces off the opposie rope and then jumps to the outside of the ring

JT; ALERT THE AIRPORTS BECAUSE MIKE HILL HAS JUST TAKEN OFF!!

Hill jumps over the top rope and hits a somersault senton. In the ring Blade signals for Jack to get back to his feet and then kicks him in the midsection

JT: WHAT A POWERBOMB, THE CHAMPS ARE IN TROUBLE

Hill gets back on to the apron as Blade tags him in, Hill jumps up onto the top rope

JT: THE NEXT BIG MOVE

Blade runs around the ring and grabs the legs of Reilly

H: NOOOOOOO, I DON'T BELIEVE IT. REVOLUTION HAVE LOST TO MIKE HILL AND BLADE

JT: credit were its due though, Blade and Hill looked good together tonight and were good value for the win, you'd have never thought they had been rivals for the past couple of months

Hill and Blade celebrate in the middle of the ring, Blade sticks out his hand and then as Hill shakes it Blade raises Hill's arm in victory, the two soak up the cheers from the crowd

JT: You can't beat a good bit of tag team action

H: You can't beat 6CW action and we've got plenty more yet to come

cut to commercial

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

As Josh Valor is being attended to, he is seen been lifted into the ambulance Eliminator is seen checking on him making sure he is okay. As Eliminator turns around he bumps into Udo Berg….

UD: Count yourself lucky dat is vasn’t you in my ring……

As Udo Berg turns away Eliminator grabs hold of his arm…

E: You got it wrong….count yourself lucky that you and I, haven’t been in a one on one match…Because I would Eliminate you!!!!!

Joshua Michaels appears on screen separating the two men.

JM: Gentlemen, hold on a second….as Assistant to the General manager, it seems that we no longer have a number one contender for the TV Title….and well we wouldn’t want Killbane to go without a challenge right? And I am guessing Eliminator that you haven’t forgotten about Night of Glory….

E: ……..

JM: That what I thought….So next week, you two will face each other to name the new number one contender for the Television title!

Eliminator nods his head in agreement.

JM: O and Udo….go easy on him please our roster is beginning to thin out here…..

Michaels walks off with a grin on his face as Udo and Eliminator have a face off.

JT: You hear that? We have two mammoth in action next week!

HE: It is going to be a good old fashion slobber knocker!

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Lex Hart appears on screen to as the mood across the arena sours as “bumhole” chant begin to be heard, as Christy James appears next to him.

CJ: Lex Last week…

LH: Shut up….

Lex cuts Christy off, as he slowly raises his other arm and props the 6CW world title on his shoulder.

LH: GO ahead….

CJ: Errhmm

LH: I said Go ahead!!!!

*The boo’s get louder and louder as Lex shows no emotion.

LH: You know what get the hell out of my face I can do this myself!

Christy in shocks begins to back away as Lex snatches the microphone off her.

LH: So you all want me to explain my actions right? It is simple, since day one I have dominated in every single aspect! I have dominate in the ring, outside the ring! I have sold out arena’s, and have been the go to guy to the younger people in the back. I am the face of this company! And yet come Night of Glory IV, biggest night of my career…..Keith Leone vs Lex Hart for the biggest prize of them all….MY 6CW world Heavyweight Title! Everything was going so well, I was bound to win the match until someone called Dicey Reilly had to shove his nose in my business. Dicey while you are Mr.6CW and you tend to think, you will fight in order to save this company, this company never needed to be saved!

HE: He is dam right! Things were great under Genesis!

JT: You got to be kidding me right?!

LH: We were fine without you and this company will be here after your gone, running smoothly as a lesser version of myself continues to establish the Hart name in this company. O and as far as my actions last week go, it just took back what I had never lost! The only reason Keith Leone is standing here today as the 6CW World Champ is due to an outside interference. Nothing more, nothing less! That is it! And in my eyes Keith Leone never won that match at Night of Glory, so rather than letting parade my title around! I thought I would take back what is rightfully mine!

HE: He makes a valid point. None of us know what would have been the outcome of the match at Night Of Glory had it not be for been for Dicey Reilly!

LH: And as far as the PPV goes….Keith, you have and always been a second rate wrestler, I feel insulted that I even need to prove myself in front of the world against you at Unbroken. But there are no two way about it, at Unbroken, I will prove to the world that Genesis my creation, is still alive and well, breathing through my lungs! And I will show you that Lex Hart is what I have always said I was! And that is being the most Iconic wrestler in this industry ever! I am the best period! Past, present, or future, there is no one better than me! So enjoy your final moments with the name of being called the 6CW World Champion, because at Unbroken I will officially be the 6CW World Champ again!

Lex rubs the title on his shoulder and then walks away.

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

We are back from commercials.

JT: Well Ladies and Gentlemen this is it! It is time for the main event in what has been a rather turbulent couple of weeks for the 6CW World heavyweight Champion Keith Leone.

HE: Is he the World Champ? Last time I checked it was Lex Hart who had the 6CW World Title!

“Limowreck” hits as the 6CW Fans jump to their feet as out comes Keith Leone showing no emotions and making his way straight down the ramp towards the ring. Keith leaps on to the apron and steps into the ring where he makes his way over to get a microphone.

JT: Keith seem’s like one peed off man.

KL: Cut my music!

*The Arena cheers as the begin to chant Leone’s name.

KL: Hey Crowley! I know your in the back and you know what? I am still standing! Ever since you came here you had it out for me! And tonight I am sure is no different but rather than sending your peons out why don’t you come down and settle this with me! Right here! Right now!!

JT: Yeah How about it! Come one Crowley!

HE: You must be kidding Jeff!

Crowley makes his way out on the top of the ramp where he is seen with Joshua Michaels by his side.

MC: Keith as the new 50% owner of 6CW, I really think you should be careful what your next words are or I……

KL: Or what Crowley? You will fire me? Strip me from my title?! Go ahead! At the end of the day you forget, you are only 50% owner of this company and the board of directors still have a massive say, and you know what? I don’t think they will take it too well, if there top superstar gets sacked or stripped by a power hungry moron such as yourself! And Hell I definitely think they last thing they want is for me to jump ship over to another company!

Crowley wipes his mouth, as Michaels whispers in his ear.

MC: Keith none of what I have done to you has been personal….it has been strickly business….Same as tonight….tongith you face Zach Corchia, the last TWA World Heavyweight Champion….Tonight is all about competition and I want to give these people a great match…so Zach get out here!

HE: Can’t Keith see, all Crowley is trying to do is boost ratings?

JT: Boost ratings? He is trying to screw Keith over at every occasion!

As Keith waits Zach still doesn’t come out

MC: Zach come on out now!!!!!

As Crowley is seen getting angry and as Keith awaits his opponent Zach Corchia still doesn’t come out.

MC: Joshua go and get

Smack!

JT: HEY!

HE: Yes!!!! I guess Destroyer has taken the initiative!

Destroyer slides in the ring behind Keith and clothesline him from behind. Destroyer keeps Keith grounded by rapidly stomping on Keith, making sure he doesn’t get back up. Keith shows grit though as he forces himself back to his knees and hits a series of rights to Destoyer gut, and then hits uppercut stumbling the big man. Keith then runs the ropes but straight into a big boot. Destroyer then picks Keith up and delivers and irish whip into the corner. Destroyer makes his way over and hits a series of punches to the head and body and then delivers an irish whip to the opposite side of the ring.

Destroyer comes running in and goes for a bicycle kick in the corner but Keith moves out of the way as Destroyer gets his leg caught up on the top rope. Keith then hits a quick combo of kicks to Destroyers thigh but gets shoved away as Destroyer untangles his leg. As Destroyer gets back up Keith comes running in with a low drop kick to the damaged knee taking the big man down to one knee. Keith sensing the opportunity unleashes a fury of punches to the head.

JT: Keith not allowing the big man a single second to get into this match here.

HE: More importantly Jeff, where the hell is Zach?!

Keith then runs then ropes again and goes for clothesline but Destroyer wraps his hand around Keith throat…..

JT: CHOKESLAM!!!!

HE: No, Keith leaps away off the hold.

As Destroyer goes for chokeslam and lift Keith in the air, Keith breaks the hold and lands on his feet. Keith then hits a kick to the thigh again but Destroyer then shoves his thumb in Keith’s eye as Keith stumbles away…..

HE: CHOKESLAM THIS TIME!!!

1…..

2…….

3!

JT:NO KEITH GET’S THE SHOULDER UP!

HE: HOW?!

Destroyer can’t believe it as Crowley and Michaels look on in shock. Destroyer drags Keith to his feet up and wraps his hand around the neck again and lifts Keith in the air as he begins to parade him around the ring.

JT: This is rubbing insult to injury come on put him away!!

*SMACK!

*The arena burst into a rush of cheers

HE: WHAT THE?!

Keith shows signs of life and breaks the hold, as he lands on his feet Destroyer goes for clothesline and hits an almighty Concuss kick!!!! As Destroyer stumbles around the ring but eventually crumbles down to the mat. Keith groggily gets up and drags Destroyer into the center of the ring and stares up towards Crowley as perposly slowly locks in the sharpshooter on the big man as Keith begins to smile as Destroyer is heard groveling in pain. Crowley is going mental as Keith continues to apply more pressure as Destroyer tries to get to the ropes. Crowley starts waving his arms about as Neo, Dubois, and Jester Charge out from the back and rush towards the ring.

JT: Come on!! This is cowpat!!!

HE: He is messing with the boss!

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!

All 3 men slide into the ring but Keith breaks the hold and begins to fight them off as the crowd goes wild.

Crowd: 6CW!

JT: Yeah Come on Keith!!!!

One by one all three men fall to the mat as Keith hits some stiff right and left. But Neo then comes charging in and drives Keith into the corner as Dubois and Jester begins to get the upperhand as the mood across the arena quickly changes. All 3 men then begin to hits a series of kicks getting Keith down in the seated position in the corner. Meanwhile Lex Hart emerges at the top of the ramp and makes his way towards the ring with the 6CW World Title in hand.

HE: Look at these TWA men! They are imposing the number gains and Keith can’t do anything!!!

JT: This is bull crap! Keith had the match won!!!!

Lex Slides into the ring and asked the 3 TWA men to drag Keith to his feet. Lex begins to trash talk Keith and raises the 6CW World title in the air to an echo of boo’s across the arena.

“BBBBBBBBBBOOOOORRRRRNNNNNNNN TO FIGHT!” Hits as the Indoor Birmingham arena goes insane as out charges Dicey Reilly, GazzyD, and Mark Matzo. All 3 6CW men storm the ring as Gazzy Clothesline Dubois over the top rope. As Dubois gets back up Gazzy slingshots himself over the top rope taking the Frenchman out. Meanwhile Dicey goes straight after Destroyer and smashes his bottle of whiskey across Destroyer head as the big man falls to the mat like a tombstone.

JT: MILITANT DDT on Jester!!!!

HE: And now look at this! Lex is surrounded!!!!

As Lex tries to sneak away from the ring Dicey, Matzko are seen standing around him as Keith gets back up to his feet, while on the outside Gazzy smashes Dubois’s head against the announce table. Lex begins to plea with the men to let him go as he backs away straight into Keith unaware that he has gotten back up. As Lex turns around he goes into a state of shock as he quickly backs away.

JT: Come lads give it to him!!!

Suddenly Joshua Michaels slides into the ring microphone in hand.

JM: As assistant to the General Manager I order you to….

JT: CRAICDOWN!!!!

*The Arena goes crazy as Dicey hits the Craicdown on Michaels.

HE: But look at Lex go!!

Lex flee’s the ring with the title in hand as the attention turned to Michaels, but Keith isn’t done, Keith Locks in the Sharpshooter, and regains his pose as he stares as Lex and Crowley at the top of the ramp.

JT: And look at this Henry! Crowley is going mental!!!

HE: Rightfully so! He has been embarrassed here tonight!

JT: Not only that, but Crowley made the fatal mistake that Lex did, no matter who runs the company, the heart and soul of it belong to these fans, and the wrestlers who have built this company into what it is today! And one thing for sure, Keith Leone, Dicey Reilly, Mark Matzko, and GazzyD, aren’t going to let 6CW die quite yet!!! Goodnight!

We run to credits

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down