The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

impact wrestling on u.k tv

4 posters

Go down

impact wrestling on u.k tv Empty impact wrestling on u.k tv

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 09 Jul 2012, 7:24 pm

in the u.k does it annoy other people on this board when you go to a website to check out the wrestling news and 1 of the headlines is "after so and so beat so and so for the title last sunday" etc?.

impact wrestling or tna whatever you choose to call it is shown on a sunday night in the u.k whereas america gets to see it on a thursday night and the ppv's are shown on a wednesday 10 til 2 in the mornin. if you have work the next day it is so annoying as you want to watch it but know that you would be cream crackered the next day for work.

so what times would you want both the shows put on challenge on u.k tv? for the weekly show i think saturday night 10 til 12 and for the ppvs show it the next friday after from 8pm til 12pm. i know it would be later in the week but at least then you could watch it knowing that it was satday the next day so you could have a lie in anyway. (if you dont work the weekend that is)
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

impact wrestling on u.k tv Empty Re: impact wrestling on u.k tv

Post by RinoGattuso Mon 09 Jul 2012, 7:49 pm

Or how about you stay away from spoilers till you've watched it?

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 09 Jul 2012, 7:52 pm

i try to......most times i see the result it isnt listed as a spoiler it has the result in the headline. plus why should i not use a website for days on end just incase they reveal the results for a show
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Mon 09 Jul 2012, 8:17 pm

I think Dixie wants TNA shown live on challenge.

PPV should be on friday or saturday

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 09 Jul 2012, 8:27 pm

ii asked her about it on the press conference call we did (check out the v2 journal if you havent listened to it - she comes over very well)

she basically said that she wants it to be live but it wont happen yet. She said we would be likely to be the first to get it live though if it went out of the US in that format.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down