The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wwe or impact wrestling

5 posters

Go down

wwe or impact wrestling Empty wwe or impact wrestling

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 27 Aug - 18:25

for those of you guys/girls on this forum who watch both which show do you look forward to watching more each week? wwe or impact wrestling?

for me its now changed to impact wrestling because the wrestlers have different gimmicks whereas the wwe seems to have alot of superstars with the same bland personality e.g mr excitement randy (no im not on steroids) orton. also the aces and eights storyline trying to find out who is behind them pulling the strings and who they all are etc while at the same time they have matches for points in the bfg series to determine number 1 contenders for titles instead of choosing between adr or cena like wwe are at the minute. in wwe its when will adr and sheamus have a re-match and there are hardly ever any unpredicatable storys going on the last 1 being punk promo in 2011 and they even screwed that 1 up........i mean blimey i bet even some people on this forum could come up with a better way for them to have advanced that storyline *cough* crippledtart *cough*. anyway which shows do you prefer nowadays?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

wwe or impact wrestling Empty Re: wwe or impact wrestling

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug - 19:54

Only recently started watching Impact wrestling and unlike WWE were I watch most of Raw on fast forward and skip Smackdown altogether based on spoilers, the only bit of Impact I skip is anything with RVD in it

so based on that I'll have to go with Impact Wrestling

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 27 Aug - 20:24

WWE>TNA

Always has been always will be.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 27 Aug - 20:35

I think TNA is at a turning point that it has been at other points as well in which it is gaining momentum and taking viewers from the WWE, the issue is how do they keep them really.

While a lot of people are very positive towards TNA at the moment, all it would take is a few pieces of poor booking for people to reject it once more. More worryingly for TNA is that their biggest threat which is out of their control is that WWE has another big storyline in the vein of CM Punk's Summer, or the Nexus and people just forget about TNA for a few months.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Mon 27 Aug - 21:41

Crimey wrote:I think TNA is at a turning point that it has been at other points as well in which it is gaining momentum and taking viewers from the WWE, the issue is how do they keep them really.

While a lot of people are very positive towards TNA at the moment, all it would take is a few pieces of poor booking for people to reject it once more. More worryingly for TNA is that their biggest threat which is out of their control is that WWE has another big storyline in the vein of CM Punk's Summer, or the Nexus and people just forget about TNA for a few months.

which is why I think TNA are doing their best to listen to their fanbase and keep them happy. TNA have fought and lost the popularity war with WWE before, so I think they're attempting to consolidate their fanbase while trying to make it grow slowly but surely, hence the before the bell documentaries, TNA today interviews, impact postshow and preview packages. TNA are going about their expansion in the right way imo.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Aug - 9:46

TNA>WWE - better wrestlers, better storylines, and it's not PG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu 30 Aug - 9:52

AntLord wrote:TNA>WWE - better wrestlers, better storylines, and it's not PG

I don't think pg makes a difference at all. However Tna is far superior to wwe at the moment.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down