The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane Warne article

+2
Fists of Fury
killer938
6 posters

Go down

Shane Warne article Empty Shane Warne article

Post by killer938 Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:01 am

Just before the one day series, Shane Warne wrote an article in the Telegraph in which he said England were bordering on arrogant and that Australia would win this one day series. Funnily enough, since then he hasn't written another article. Come on Shane, we want to see what you have to say now.

Here is the original article from Shane

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/england/9357417/Shane-Warne-Englands-over-confidence-is-bordering-on-arrogance-and-I-believe-Australia-will-win-one-day-series.html

killer938

Back to top Go down

Shane Warne article Empty Re: Shane Warne article

Post by Fists of Fury Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:04 am

Expect nothing less from the Aussies, mate. Warne, McGrath etc are all renowned for being blind in the support of their own. Even the beautiful Elizabeth hasn't changed that about him!

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:41 am

Well he would know all about a superior team being supremely arrogant...
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:25 pm

One thing you can't criticise the Australian media for is not supporting their teams.

I have always seen the Aussie media as a weapon they use to play mindgames with visitng teams to their shores.

I remember when SA played in their first ICC world cup tournament in OZ (Was it 1992?) we had this snippet of video that must have been sent over by OZ media to SABC and there was this Ozzie fan oon the clip that said.

"Seeeouth Efrica is a third raded country with third raded pleyaers"

Sorry tried to mimmick the accent there.

Anyhow, we promptly beat them in our opening match.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue 10 Jul 2012, 12:56 pm

biltongbek wrote:One thing you can't criticise the Australian media for is not supporting their teams.

I have always seen the Aussie media as a weapon they use to play mindgames with visitng teams to their shores.

I remember when SA played in their first ICC world cup tournament in OZ (Was it 1992?) we had this snippet of video that must have been sent over by OZ media to SABC and there was this Ozzie fan oon the clip that said.

"Seeeouth Efrica is a third raded country with third raded pleyaers"

Sorry tried to mimmick the accent there.

Anyhow, we promptly beat them in our opening match.

Laugh
And they'd already lost to NZ in the tournament opener - ah the days when NZ was vaguely competitive with dibbly dobbly seamers, and opening the bowling with Dipak Patel was an unheard-of innovation.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 10 Jul 2012, 11:16 pm

Well we were leagues ahead.

Our batsman didnt need to step up any gears anyway- because our bowling is just on another level.

But his talk about cook not hurting anyone is rubbish- He has a brain on him. I predict he will be the no.1 odi batsman very soon - with a top average and top RR. He will allways play to the in game position. He will increase his rate when needed and not when he doesnt..

Still luv ya warne- but you couldnt have been more wrong mate Shane Warne article 732107

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down