The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro 12 Season Preview: Scarlets

+14
pioden gorllewin
gowales
Ifandorbut
Rory_Gallagher
SubsBench
maestegmafia
Jenifer McLadyboy
Gibson
Morgannwg
Seagultaf
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Smirnoffpriest
ScarletSpiderman
LordDowlais
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pro 12 Season Preview: Scarlets Empty Pro 12 Season Preview: Scarlets

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jul 2012, 6:29 pm

Pro 12 Season Preview: Scarlets

The Llanelli based and West Wales region had yet another year of highs and lows for the duration of 2011/12 season. Great away wins in their Heineken Cup campaign against Northampton Saints and Castres, progressing to the quarter finals in the Amlin, progressing to the semi-finals in the LV Cup were all steps in the right direction and improvement on previous seasons, proof that Nigel Davies’ plan for progression was working. The one slight glitch was yet again finishing 5th in the RaboDirect Pro 12, agonisingly short yet again of a play-off spot. And when you look back at some of the results, the draw at home against Munster being a standout, then the Scarlets in the league at least, look to have underachieved.

The summer has been an interesting time for the Scarlets, with the quiet murmur of new signings (Kristian Phillips and Gareth Owens moving over from the Ospreys, George Earle heading to the land of the Sospan from South Africa, Tomás Vallejos moving from Harlequins) being overshadowed by the news of Nigel Davies’ departure. The man who had given 28 years, as a player then as a coach, to the West Wales side, announced his shock departure to Gloucester. Up steps Scarlets legend Simon Easterby to take the reins.

Easterby has already had two seasons of being the Scarlets’ defence coach (and in his second year making huge improvements), he’s a past Scarlets captain and a hugely respected individual in the Scarlets set up. But does he have what it takes to make the step up as head coach? Press conferences show him in a favourable light, but nervous times are ahead as the Scarlets, who should have been viewing this as the year they finally delivered some silverware, might yet again be forced into viewing this as another building season.

The departures of old heads such as Stephen Jones and Sean Lamont to new clubs and of Iestyn and Rhys Thomas to injury forced retirement could have a bigger impact than many even suspect. The Scarlets, much vaunted for their belief in giving younger players a chance, may have inadvertently gone too far in the wrong direction. They are left in the backs with their oldest player being a mere 27 years of age in Morgan Stoddart. They have lost 3 of their locks and only so far recruited two replacements (one of which the Argentinian Vallejos will miss a large chunk of the season due to international obligations). They are still to recruit a replacement prop – for either side of the scrum. They have lost Stephen Jones, and have limited back up at 10 for when Rhys Priestland will inevitably be away in the Wales camp.

It is facts like that that can send a slight shiver of unease through even the most ardent of Scarlets fan, yet there are glimmers of hope too. A second row pairing of Earle and Timani has the potential to be the boiler house workforce the Scarlets have been missing. Wise recruitment in the backs can now ensure squad cover for when Gatland comes calling. And the academy, as ever, is set again for another season of producing start. The under 20’s front row of Rob Evans, Kirby Myhill and Samson Lee will be pushing for game time. Flanker Dan Thomas, such a highlight of the Junior Rugby World Cup that saw Wales dish out New Zealand’s first ever defeat in the competition, will be eager to impress. The LV cup is likely where these youngsters will get their chance to shine, but it’s their energy, commitment, drive and competition for places that can really help spur on this young Scarlets squad. Add to that the recruitment of a new forwards coach, Danny Wilson, who is fresh from taking the Wales U20’s side to their best ever Junior Rugby World Cup result by finishing 3rd then there is a lot for the Scarlets to be positive about.

The fixtures for next season were announced just today. Scarlets have Leinster, current Heineken champions, first up, at home. They can face no sterner test. As tends to happen in the Pro 12 it will be unlikely that either side will be able to field their star players (the likes of North, Prietland and Davies will have to wait to re-prove their worth) but it will be a chance for those quality players within the squad to really show how much they want that Scarlets shirt for their own. In the Pro 12 it is the strength of your squad that will see you through to the play offs. Leinster have long mastered this aspect, the Scarlets have long been falling just short. Can this be the season they put it right?

In the first month of the new season, three of their matches will be against teams that did what they could not last season and made it to the playoffs. Leinster, Glasgow and the Opsreys. Add in there an away trip to Connacht which the Scarlets can never seem to win and it’s one of the toughest beginnings to a season the Scarlets, or indeed any side, could face.

Confidence, despite some points of alarm, seems to be high at the Scarlets. A new head coach, some bright new faces, and a real desire to right last season’s wrongs would indicate that this is a group of young, determined men set out to do nothing but win. And no one can deny the talent they have. Time and again they’ve come close to beating the top sides and fallen just short. This season is the one where they must progress. This season they have to finally learn how to close out tight matches. Fail to do that, and I for one see yet another season of being the almost team, the team that’s just short, the team that’s always second best.

Make no doubt of it, reaching the Pro-12 play-offs has to be their aim, and they are definitely a side that is capable. Whether or not they can learn from previous season’s mistakes? I for one think they will, but one thing’s for sure, it’s going to be one hell of a season finding out.

My players to watch: Rhodri Jones, Ken Owens, Liam Williams, George Earle, Rob McCusker.

Back to top Go down

Pro 12 Season Preview: Scarlets Empty Re: Pro 12 Season Preview: Scarlets

Post by LordDowlais Thu 12 Jul 2012, 9:46 pm

My players to watch Adam Warren and Samson Lee. OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 8:39 am

Adam Warren is a great shout Dowlais OK
Didn't consider Samson myself as I'm not too sure how much game time he's going to get just yet, if he gets a shot at the shirt though...yeah he could be v good Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 13 Jul 2012, 9:10 am

Any idea how the season ticket sales are going? I know the other regions seem to be making noise about record sales etc, but we have been rather quiet.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 9:58 am

Yeah I'm not sure how much gametime Lee or Rob Evans is going to get, I think they'll be developed and thrown into the odd LV game until their are ready, maybe next season?

If we can get a good TH and lock, as has been rumoured/mentioned by Mark Davies then we should be able to compete with the best. If not then it'll be a long season.

I'm excited to see if this is the season Jordan Williams can step up and cover Priestland when he's away, otherwise Newton and A Thomas are decent cover. Otherwise I think we're well covered in the backs, and upfront (assuming we sign the TH/lock) my only areas of concern are LH and no8, I'm assuming Phil John and Manu will cover LH when Rhodri Jones is away with Wales, and R Evans will be drafted up

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 13 Jul 2012, 10:28 am

Smirnoff - i assume the first choice front row is R Jones - Owens - New TH, second string John - Rees (Phillips during internationals) - Manu, third choice Evans - Myhill - Lee
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 13 Jul 2012, 10:31 am

rugbydreamer wrote:The fixtures for next season were announced just today. Scarlets have Leinster, current Heineken champions, first up, at home. They can face no sterner test. As tends to happen in the Pro 12 it will be unlikely that either side will be able to field their star players (the likes of North, Prietland and Davies will have to wait to re-prove their worth) but it will be a chance for those quality players within the squad to really show how much they want that Scarlets shirt for their own. In the Pro 12 it is the strength of your squad that will see you through to the play offs. Leinster have long mastered this aspect, the Scarlets have long been falling just short. Can this be the season they put it right?
Think you're likely to face a relatively weak Leinster side first up, dreamer, missing most of their biggest names - great time to play them if you ask me OK

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 10:52 am

Aye but As, we'll be missing most of our big names too, and it depends on which side you think has the strongest squad cover, and for some reason, I'm not sure that's the Scarlets!

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:50 am

rugbydreamer wrote:Aye but As, we'll be missing most of our big names too, and it depends on which side you think has the strongest squad cover, and for some reason, I'm not sure that's the Scarlets!
Ah yes, in that case, your original point stands! Shocked

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:55 am

PS Good post dreamer

And SS yeah thats how I'd see our front row going, I just think a front row of Manu - Phillips - New TH during the internationals is stronger than having P John as LH.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 12:05 pm

CHeers Priest Smile

SS - just seen your post re: ST sales. Not heard too much from them to be honest, there was loads of good news when they were first released, but since Nige has left it's all gone quiet (although they've just released a video of Captain Gog promoting it so fingers crossed). I think if we get the same as last year we'll be doing well, hopefully with us playing London Welsh at home in August, we might get some lat signing ups.

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Fri 13 Jul 2012, 2:00 pm

Fingers crossed the season ticket sales do go well. The problem we have had this close season, is that the bad news (Nige going, Locks going, Mark may leave etc) has been dragged out and been running story after story in the press, but he good news (new signings, new captain, Easterby promoted) has been one story done and dusted. So from a general rugby followers point of view we haven't had good press over the summer.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 2:47 pm

Yeah, it's a shame we couldn't have gotten our big lock/TH signings done earlier in the season (maybe just after Nige left), and then following them has the trickles of Kelly, Owens, and other smaller signings/McGog being captain.

I think that would have built up the excitement quite well, whereas instead we've had a lot of players leave, a lot of negativity with the Nige saga but only small signings (besides Earle) to put against them (and the Henson saga, which seems to have disheartend a fair few of the support).

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:18 pm

rugbydreamer wrote:Adam Warren is a great shout Dowlais OK
Didn't consider Samson myself as I'm not too sure how much game time he's going to get just yet, if he gets a shot at the shirt though...yeah he could be v good Smile

Well with Gardiner going to Rotherham I think we will be seeing a lot more of Samson Lee than we first thought. Yahoo

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:21 pm

We've still got the 'New Signing', Manu and Edwards (peter pies) at TH, we'll def see him in the LV and see how he gets on. Next season will be a massive season for him and Rob Evans though.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Fri 13 Jul 2012, 9:07 pm

The Scarlets have lost: Iestyn & Rhys Thomas, Gardiner, Reed, Day and Welch, Morgan and Gilbert up front and two experienced internationals in Jones and Lamont behind. Unless they get the check book out soon, I expect a difficult season.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Fri 13 Jul 2012, 9:26 pm

A HEC standard lock and a prop have been promised, so I'm sure we won't go into the new season with just 3 locks and 2 THs

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat 14 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm

How many of those guys are still eligible for U20s duty next season, any idea?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sat 14 Jul 2012, 2:36 pm

Excellent post.
I would have Scarlets as one the favs to make the playoffs this season. Why? They have been so close over the last 2 seasons and their talented youngsters have now been battle-hardened and will use the hurt of near-misses, in recent seasons, to spur them on. They must win those close games that cost them last year.

Leinster 1st up, is a great opportunity to kick-start their season and build early confidence. Id make them favourites to win that one. Because of the percentage of players rested by the IRFU, we will have 15. Yes 15 - players missing. Not an excuse, it is just a by-product of our success and we have to get on with it. Our depth of squad will be severely tested by Scarlets.

This could be a great season for Scarlets and I would personally love to see them do it. They play great rugby. Bring it on.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Sat 14 Jul 2012, 4:17 pm

Gibson wrote:
Leinster 1st up, is a great opportunity to kick-start their season and build early confidence. Id make them favourites to win that one. Because of the percentage of players rested by the IRFU, we will have 15. Yes 15 - players missing.

It's even worse than you thought.

12 rested for September

Cronin
D'Arcy
McLaughlin
Healy
Heaslip
Kearney
McFadden
O'Brien
O'Driscoll
Reddan
Ross
Sexton

4 injured

Fitzgerald
D Kearney
O'Malley
Ruddock

And Bent not arriving until November makes 17 players missing for a minimum of the 1st 5 games. Sad

We can just about start a backline without using the academy.

Added to this we have failed to win our 1st league game every year bar 1 in the last 10. (the year we won the league)

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sat 14 Jul 2012, 9:11 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
Gibson wrote:
Leinster 1st up, is a great opportunity to kick-start their season and build early confidence. Id make them favourites to win that one. Because of the percentage of players rested by the IRFU, we will have 15. Yes 15 - players missing.

It's even worse than you thought.

12 rested for September

Cronin
D'Arcy
McLaughlin
Healy
Heaslip
Kearney
McFadden
O'Brien
O'Driscoll
Reddan
Ross
Sexton

4 injured

Fitzgerald
D Kearney
O'Malley
Ruddock

And Bent not arriving until November makes 17 players missing for a minimum of the 1st 5 games. Sad

We can just about start a backline without using the academy.

Added to this we have failed to win our 1st league game every year bar 1 in the last 10. (the year we won the league)

Leinster will be on a hiding to nothing resting all those players at the start of the season, why would they want to do this for, surely it would be better to get points on the board then rest the payers when there are easier fixtures, they have got some tough games in September. This will only give our friends over the dyke a bigger stick to beat us with. Doh

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Sat 14 Jul 2012, 9:24 pm

It's not a choice made by Leinster. The IRFU dictate when we rest players.

They have been in NZ and will start pre season much later than the rest. So the IRFU player welfare programme kicks in.

At other points in the season Leinster are given a batch of say 8 games and told to rest players in 2 of them. Then they have more control and can rotate different players for different games. but at the beginning they are all out together.

This is something your mates across the dyke are unaware of when they start all that.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Sat 14 Jul 2012, 10:35 pm

Dowlais - I think most of the Welsh int players will be rested as well to recover from the Oz tour (I may be wrong tho) if so we'll be missing Knoyle(?), Priestland, Jon Davies, S Williams, North, Liam Williams, Owen & Rhodri Jones
With Stoddard out injured that's most/all of our backline unavailable and our only decent LH (currently)

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sun 15 Jul 2012, 8:03 am

I am just saying because of the endless threads on here about the HC and how the English and French want us to change our system when it comes to qualifying and how it is unfair as we do not take our league seriously bla bla bla, all this will just give them extra ammo to fire at us.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 15 Jul 2012, 3:07 pm

I think Tavis Knoyles return will be a big improvement for Scarlets. Davies had a great season but is not as good a player yet.

Tav's and the Priest will make a fine combo. With williams warren and Davies all vying for the midfield and pacey fliers like Williams, Stoddart, Fenby, that lad North too. That's a good backline.

Backrow is very strong too, Shingler, McCusker, Gibson, Turnbull etc they'll have a good backrow...

Be interesting to see if they have the balls to play Rhodri Jones, Ken Owens and Samson Lee as their front row. I hope so because those lads could prove to be very worth while.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sun 15 Jul 2012, 6:20 pm

Knoyle laughing That is only going to slow play down (that's if he doesn't knock-on at the base of a ruck). And you think he is test standard? His scrum half play and passing are extremely poor. I am unsure why anyone would think Tavis Knoyle will walk back into the team after the outstanding season Gareth Davies had. Let's face facts, he should be in the Wales squad over Lloyd Williams.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 16 Jul 2012, 9:04 am

Seagultaf wrote:The Scarlets have lost: Iestyn & Rhys Thomas, Gardiner, Reed, Day and Welch, Morgan and Gilbert up front and two experienced internationals in Jones and Lamont behind. Unless they get the check book out soon, I expect a difficult season.

Rhys Thomas missed a huge chunk of last season, and Gardener played hardly anything at all (I would be suprised if his game time was over 100 mins). We are signing a new tight-head, and we have Samson Lee coming through.

Iestyn Thomas, like Rhys, missed a fair bit of the season, and Rhodri Jones shown what a quality replacement for Iestyn he was by winning a Welsh call up and earning his first cap. Also we have Phil John (and Manu able to play loose head) able to cover if he is missing, and young Rob Evans looking good in the JWC.

We have lost Reed, Day and Welch in the second row, however we have signed Earles and Valejos so far, and are supposedly signing another lock too. In addition to that we have signed up some promising youngsters into the accademy that will hopefully learn the trade off the NWQs in this position.

Losing Morgan is a blow, he is a top class number 8. But with McCusker as captain I would assume Rob would slot into 8, with Shingler and Turnbull on the flanks (giving us an all welsh international backrow). Then other back row options are the likes of Dan Thomas, Jon Edwards, Keiran Murphy etc.

Losing Jones was a shame, however he was playing second string to Priestland, and we have Dan Newton, Aled Thomas and Jordan Williams available, and also Gareth Owen can cover fly half too. So as far as bench options (and during internationals, if Rhys keeps his shirt) we are pretty covered.

Lamont has gone, but Stoddart is apparently returning from injury. So i am not too sure where Lamont would fit in our backline. Would he be on the wing where we have Liam Williams, Stoddart, North, Phillips, and Fenby (an a heap more), or in the centre where we have Foxy, Williams, Maule, Warren, Reynolds and Owen?

We have lost a few, and gained a few, but all in all I think we are looking stronger in depth now.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by SubsBench Mon 16 Jul 2012, 1:24 pm

SS, I agree, subject to sigining a new lock and TH. The longer the delay in any announcement the greater the feeling that we are going to be dissapointed!

SubsBench

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Mon 16 Jul 2012, 2:17 pm

http://www.rugbydump.com/2012/07/2687/scarlets-tries-of-the-season-20112012

Something you Scarlets' fans may enjoy watching.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 16 Jul 2012, 2:21 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:http://www.rugbydump.com/2012/07/2687/scarlets-tries-of-the-season-20112012

Something you Scarlets' fans may enjoy watching.

Thank you. I still watch the 2010-2011 ones!
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 16 Jul 2012, 3:00 pm

With regards to season ticket sales, looks like they are announcing some of the 'perks' a bit later that the other regions did.

"2012-13 Scarlets Season Members will receive some fantastic offers from Carmarthen Golf Club, Folly Farm, Ffos Las Racecourse, Glamorgan Cricket, Llanelli AFC and Penderyn Distillery ahead of the new season with some great offers introduced throughout the season."
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Mon 16 Jul 2012, 6:38 pm

How many times did Matt Gilbert's name come up during those clips ? You do not really notice from week to week but when you see it like that you can actually see how good the player is and how much potential he has.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 16 Jul 2012, 6:55 pm

Matt gilbert, Trumbull, Shingler and McCusker are going to be very handy players for Scarlets this year.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon 16 Jul 2012, 7:00 pm

Gilbert's let go isn't he? Murphy looks good though.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon 16 Jul 2012, 7:02 pm

Maes - sadly Gilbert isn't at the Scarlets next season. There was some pretty poor player management issues (being polite) that lead to him not having his contract renued. I think he has signed to play for an italian top 10 side for next season. It is a real shame as he did look good and as someone else mentioned he was involved in (and scored) some pretty good tries last season.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Mon 16 Jul 2012, 7:04 pm

Matt gilbert has been let go unfortunately

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:05 pm

Ahhhh, was he the deaf one ? If it is him I heard that he went to Italy to play rugby, it's a shame realy as he looked the real deal to me.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:11 pm

Yeah it's a big shame for us as he looked really good and did a good job covering in the backrow, and now that we lost Morgan he could have been really useful.

But as SS says, there was some very poor player management and he was never offered a contract after months of promises. But at least he's got a club, so hopefully it'll go well and he can get spotted by Zebre or another pro side.

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm

Matt Gilbert is deaf?

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:21 pm

He played for England's deaf rugby team. I never knew about it, until it was mentioned on Scrum V (in an interview); he came across as not being deaf on there aswell. He has potential to go somewhere with his talent, good luck to him.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:22 pm

Yeah he is deaf, I'm not sure if it's total or partial though but I remember Richie Pugh using sign language with him on the pitch once

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:23 pm

That is pretty awesome that he has gone so far despite his disability. Hope he goes far.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:28 pm

Yeah it is fair play to him - I was really looking forward to seeing how far he'd go with the Scarlets - but for some idiotic reason we axed him in a really unprofessional manner

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:30 pm

Rugby is a sport that relies on communication, so it really is remarkable that he can play at a professional level. Who is he with now?

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Tue 17 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm

Smirnoffpriest wrote:Yeah he is deaf, I'm not sure if it's total or partial though but I remember Richie Pugh using sign language with him on the pitch once

One of his tries in that montage against Leicester he doesn't seem to want to let go over the ball once he has grounded it until he is tapped on hte head and top the whistle has gone.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Tue 17 Jul 2012, 7:51 pm

I thought the Scarlets were meant to be having a Press conference today and possibly announcing their signings?

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifandorbut Tue 17 Jul 2012, 9:49 pm

My Grandsons sports day was at PYS today and my son was talking to a Mr T Faletau. What would he be doing there?

IAOB
Ifandorbut
Ifandorbut

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 18 Jul 2012, 8:40 am

Ifandorbut wrote:My Grandsons sports day was at PYS today and my son was talking to a Mr T Faletau. What would he be doing there?

IAOB

Didn't your son ask?
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifandorbut Wed 18 Jul 2012, 11:28 am

He did ask, but did not get a straght reply, he was told I am waiting for someone?

IAOB
Ifandorbut
Ifandorbut

Back to top Go down

Post by Smirnoffpriest Wed 18 Jul 2012, 11:30 am

Maybe he was waiting for the barber?

Smirnoffpriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content