The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meeting the cobra !

3 posters

Go down

meeting the cobra !  Empty meeting the cobra !

Post by rycoys Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:35 pm

while on holiday in marbella last week walked in to a fairly empty bar to watch the kell brooke fight and who was sat at the table right next to me ? only carl froch and his very tastey mrs ! got talking to him and as you would imagine he is a very down to earth fairly quiet guy , was very searel just watching kell broke fight with carl froch , i thought the fight was very close and kell could have blown it late on, carl thought kell winning the early rounds was enough to win the fight [ he was right ] , as the tyson fury fight started he said he thought furys was sh!te , [ i agree ] other things he said of note were [ kell broke struggels to make the weight , no one at heavyweight can topple wlad, hes friend dave would destroy chisora but he wont go as his next fight will be licensed by bbbc , kessler wants 3 million quid so fight unlikely to happen , anyway he left halfway through fury fight , just thought i would share this with fellow boxing fans

rycoys

Back to top Go down

meeting the cobra !  Empty Re: meeting the cobra !

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 pm

For real? We have had some idiots on here stating things like this. Plus this was on ringside last night. Sorry, have to ask.

Last edited by Seanusarrilius on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Thought the same when I read it Sean. Surely not another JabMachine Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:22 pm

no for real mate ! it was really strange , i kept looking thinking it cant be him then clocked hes missus ! i have a photo but im sure you will take my word for it ! was the highlight of my holiday and my holiday was great!

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:26 pm

I will, mainly cos it does me no harm to believe you mate. Nice one.

Hampo - I remember it well. "I'm Sparring with Kell again, he's getting stronger now..." Jesus! Hahaha

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:32 pm

oh we did have a spar after he said i was stronger than kessler ! ok just kidding on that bit !!!!!!!

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:38 pm

haha

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down