The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cobra Gains Revenge.

3 posters

Go down

The Cobra Gains Revenge. Empty The Cobra Gains Revenge.

Post by hampo17 Sun 26 May 2013, 10:14 am

Just put up a review of last nights action, including my scorecard. Feedback welcome as always guys.

http://v2journal.com/16/post/2013/05/the-cobra-gains-revenge.html

Also if you want to follow my blog, there will be other stuff besides boxing on there. www.spoutingforsports.wordpress.com Hug

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Cobra Gains Revenge. Empty Re: The Cobra Gains Revenge.

Post by Strongback Sun 26 May 2013, 10:51 am

Good article, my only small criticism would be the line:

"Every time the two decided to stand and trade punches it was Kessler that came off worse, Froch was getting the last say in every exchange constantly forcing “The Viking Warrior” on to the back foot."

I think Kessler did have some good moments and there were a number of occasion when he out punched Froch. Kessler's work was very clean particularly some of his counter punching which seemed to come from nowhere at times. The article could have given Kessler a bit more credit I felt as he played a big part in making the fight so good.

I can see your writing skills developing. Keep up the good work.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sun 26 May 2013, 11:09 am

Strongback wrote:Good article, my only small criticism would be the line:

"Every time the two decided to stand and trade punches it was Kessler that came off worse, Froch was getting the last say in every exchange constantly forcing “The Viking Warrior” on to the back foot."

I think Kessler did have some good moments and there were a number of occasion when he out punched Froch. Kessler's work was very clean particularly some of his counter punching which seemed to come from nowhere at times. The article could have given Kessler a bit more credit I felt as he played a big part in making the fight so good.

I can see your writing skills developing. Keep up the good work.

I'd agree Strongback. I listened on the radio and Kessler certainly had his moments and spells when he was on top and had Froch in a bit of trouble. It always takes two great fighters to make a classic fight.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down