The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality?

+14
socal1976
lydian
laverfan
banbrotam
The Special Juan
sirfredperry
Calder106
Josiah Maiestas
User 774433
JuliusHMarx
Haddie-nuff
CaledonianCraig
VTR
hawkeye
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality? Vote_lcap38%Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality? Vote_lcap62%Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality? Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality? Empty Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality?

Post by hawkeye Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:44 am

Since Andy's gold medal win 606v2 has been gripped by a sense of excitement. Is it perhaps a little over excitement fuelled by years of anticipation for Andy to get a win in a slam? Here are a few of the things that have been claimed.

That the Olympics are the equivalent to a slam.

That in the future Andy may be retrospectively awarded a slam (not by winning one but in recognition of his Olympics medal).

That Andy was playing at a higher level during the Olympics than Federer has ever played.

That Andy is more talented than Federer, Nadal and Djokovic but just had a mental block that stopped him winning. The Olympic win has now unblocked it...

That this Olympic win will enable Andy to now become a multi slam winning all time great (I'm half expecting someone to claim that this Olympic win MAKES Andy a multi slam winning all time great. Sadly although some have hinted at this I haven't yet been able to capture a direct quote stating this. I've not quite given up hope completelty and am still watching with anticipation...)

Does all this prove that the tennis section on 606v2 has lost touch with reality? Or do these extreme examples not reflect the majority view and are just making the rest of the 606v2 members (including more realistic Murray fans)look unhinged?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality? Empty Re: Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality?

Post by VTR Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:53 am

Get over yourself. Its called trying to have a debate.

VTR

Back to top Go down

Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality? Empty Re: Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality?

Post by hawkeye Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:58 am

VTR

Exactly! You have helped spark one. I presume you are of the view that these statements don't show that the tennis section on 606v2 has lost touch with reality?

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:00 am

Well we know hawkeye lost touch with reality along time ago when she began her obsessive posting about Andy Murray so one poster here certainly has lost touch with reality.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by VTR Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 am

Well some of them are interesting if made but they all add to the debate which is healthy for any messageboard in my view.

I don't view my contribution as out of touch with reality: I just said I could see that something "might" happen in the future, building on a point a certain Tennis legend made and the fact it isn't without precedent.

This has got me thinking about a 5th Major though - us human beings like to revere history and resist change. I wonder why 4 is seen as such a perfect number. China and India could take to Tennis and shake up the establishment, money does talk afterall.

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:08 am

Absolutely... 606v2 lost touch with reality when they became no more than a Federer Fan club... There is always an excuse for the Peter Pan of tennis who they assume will play on until the next Olympics. I for one give a big cheer for Andy who (in the absence of Rafa) claimed the Gold... there will ALWAYS now be an empty shelf in the GOATS trophy cabinet ... and Rafa and Andy will always have the satisfaction that HE WHO WALKS ON WATER covet what they have .. and believe what else you like but he wanted that Gold badly.and he will never get one now. Yes and before you say it Im gloating
Well Im sure Rafa would say "Never mind Roger we cant win em all"
Andy played the match of his life he didn´t beat the smug mug... he thrashed him. giving Djoko a tennis lesson on the way.
So once again yes... 606v2 has lost touch with reality... Roger is a has been
and Rafa will be a cripple if he continues... so what are you left with.. ??
No more Rafa bashing, accusations of cheating, innuendos about PEDs . The man that all male so called tennis fans love to hate. Well he wont be there for much longer his condition is serious and it will be a sad day for tennis if he retires so young

So reality check Fed fans what have you got left now on 606v2... whatching your idol going over the hill.
So come on Andy now is your chance .. but to survive 606v2 you will need broad shoulders and more fans like CC

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:13 am

CaladonianCraig

Ha ha! It's funny that you accuse me of "obsessive postings about Andy Murray". Anyway I see myself as more of a counter puncher as far as my posting about Andy Murray. If people didn't claim things or say things that I disagreed with I would remain silent about him.

Did just notice on another thread that you claimed that personally you think that Murray will need to win more than one slam to be considered an all time great so even you must think that some of the more exrteme claims have little reality in them.

VTR

Please don't think I was picking on you personally. Just noticed you are a new poster. If you say stuff people will respond...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by VTR Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:20 am

Ok. What would happen if I started a thread about a 5th Major? I'd like to think it would be a new topic and would encourage some healthy, positive debate. But I suspect I would just end up being accused of trying to find an angle to claim the Olympic Gold is a Slam.

Some of the assumptions people made on that other thread defied belief - I'm not a Murray fan for a start. I loved one comment that pretty much said I'd "awarded him a major". Seems I've been elevated to a role in the WTA without even knowing about it!

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:22 am

My friend Zargog from Alpha Centauri told me it hadn't, and he heard that directly from a talking dolphin, so I'm inclined to believe him.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:23 am

Haddie-Nuff

Get a grip! Roger is a multi slam winning all time great. Another Olympic gold medal to him would be no more than a little icing on the all ready over decorated cake that represents his career.

Also Rafa is injured not retired and Djokovic lost a match. I think you may have been reading too much of the tennis section on 606v2...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:27 am

JuliusHMarx

Ha ha! As long as the talking dolphin didn't say anything about converting Andy's Shanghai title into a slam or giving him a shiny gold trophy because he has won peoples hearts that sounds perfectly acceptable to me...

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 am

hawkeye wrote:CaladonianCraig

Ha ha! It's funny that you accuse me of "obsessive postings about Andy Murray". Anyway I see myself as more of a counter puncher as far as my posting about Andy Murray. If people didn't claim things or say things that I disagreed with I would remain silent about him.

Did just notice on another thread that you claimed that personally you think that Murray will need to win more than one slam to be considered an all time great so even you must think that some of the more exrteme claims have little reality in them.

VTR

Please don't think I was picking on you personally. Just noticed you are a new poster. If you say stuff people will respond...

Yes your posts are obsessive. The really weird thing is they are written with far more passion and far more long-winded and insistent than my posts and remember I am the Murray fan. Your posts are obsessive for all the wrong reasons though as you have went out of your way to create 50+ anti-Murray based threads. To top all that you cross the boundaries by trying to force words into Murray fans mouths (such as myself) by spreading it around that we think this and say that when we have done no such thing but that doesn't stop this very false rumour from snowballing which ends up in posters such as myself being painted in totally the wrong light. Not nice. Not nice at all.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:29 am

No you get a grip HE he wanted that Gold and made no pretext about it... so you see you are one of those who have lost touch with reality.We all know that you are a closeted Fed Fan though you try to pretend differently and a Murray basher..... then you too have not been keeping up with the news on Rafa... he is iinjured SERIOUSLY... has not yet picked up a racket... this could well be the beginning of the end for him I didnt say he had retired. I do not have to be reminded by you what Federer has won or not. so Relity check No.1. is awarded to you it seems. ..decorated his cake my arris....
Whistle

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:31 am

HE, no, the dolphin said Murray would never be an all-time great or win a slam and that he was a dour, humourless Scot. He also said his favourite book was The Last of the Mohicans and his favourite TV show was MASH.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 am

CaladonianCraig

That is very unfair and not true! I don't even know what you mean by saying I do those things. I do disagree with some of the things that you say and argue my point but isn't that what we are here for. You are like a dog with a bone when you argue your points so you must expect others to respond in the same manner. I do like to debate and I assume that anyone here likes to do so also.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:42 am

Haddie-nuff wrote:
So reality check Fed fans what have you got left now on 606v2... whatching your idol going over the hill.
He is world number 1 and has just won Wimbledon, hardly going over the hill! Ok!

Haddie-nuff wrote: Well he (Nadal) wont be there for much longer his condition is serious and it will be a sad day for tennis if he retires so young.
He is back in training and heading to Cincinatti. thumbsup

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:47 am

hawkeye wrote:laverfan

Ha ha! You try telling CaladonianCraig that Murray isn't "great". Go on I dare you...

This on the all-time great thread for a start and there are more. And no you are not like others - you are obsessed with a burning dislike nay hatred of Murray. For evidence fans can trawl back through the 50+ anti-Murray posats you have created here. That is scary. Whereas, at the most, as a Murray fan I have posted up perhaps five or ten at the most pro-Murray posts all of which, people can read, and will find it is a balanced and realistic view I hold.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:48 am

Haddie-Nuff

I am no "closeted" Fed fan! I am out and proud. Also I have good news for you about Rafa. He has resumed training and hopes to fly to the States on friday. Still not certain about Cinncinati but if he doesn't play there may play another smaller tournament to prepare for the US Open. Can you imagine how excited "small tournament" organisers in the US are at this prospect?

I understand that you are a Rafa fan but Roger winning doesn't take anything away from Rafa. They are both great players nothing can detract from that.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:52 am

HE- very disappointed with this article.

I have seen the reaction of all the Murray fans closely, and although they have been happy, they have also been realistic and recognised it is not as important as a slam (but still a great title to win).
You are creating a false impression here, inadvertently or not, that Murray fans (and others) have gone OTT, which is simply not the case.

And P.S. stop with the sarcasm. The title of your other thread is 'Is not an all-time great.' You know it's not true, but using sarcasm to create an impression that Murray fans are suggesting that.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:53 am

Rafa... he is iinjured SERIOUSLY... has not yet picked up a racket.
neither would i after being humiliated by no-mark Rosol. Wink
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:54 am

Spot on It Must Be Love. OK

Another bid by Hawkeye to try to put words into fans mouths and then use that against them. Pathetic.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Calder106 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 am

hawkeye wrote:CaladonianCraig

Anyway I see myself as more of a counter puncher as far as my posting about Andy Murray. If people didn't claim things or say things that I disagreed with I would remain silent about him.

You have a strange view of what a counter puncher is. How many threads have you started by taking quotes from the press and using your interpretation of them to put Murray in a bad light. Yes there were a few very optimistic comments on threads in the aftermath of the gold medal match but no more than for some other players when they have a good win. After years on the Murray roller coaster I think most of his supporters know that although this should be considered as a very good win that he needs to win slams before any sort of greatness can be considered.

Calder106

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:10 am

hawkeye wrote:

CaledonianCraig

Of course you are entitled to your view that Murray should top the newly calibrated greatness scale by being defined as "great" alongside Rafa and Roger. However don't you think that for descriptive purposes the scale would be rendered useless if all players who's achievements fall between Rafa & Roger and Murray are described as "great"?

Another such misconstrued quote following on when I said that Andy was currently one of the greatest players in the world hawkeye replies with this. I feel like Jimmy Cricket with his old saying: 'Come here. There's more'
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 am

The nice thing about this tennis section - indeed all the sports sections on this site - is that you can dip in and out of it at will, you can ignore stuff, you can join in, you can do what you like (within boundaries).
OK, some stuff can be a bit OTT. OK, some times people can be a bit blinkered. But generally, there are some good discussions and - most of the time - people are respectful.
There ought to be enough to suit all tastes. It would be sad if people felt they could no longer contribute.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:17 am

All depends how big of a fan of a player one is. When we start calling Lukas Rosol the best player of all time then we will have lose touch of reality and be swallowed up by the Jaws of Infinity.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:20 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:I feel like Jimmy Cricket with his old saying: 'Come here. There's more'

That's Frank Carson, not Jimmy Cricket. You've lost touch with reality there CC Smile

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:25 am

Sorry Julius I beg to differ. Check out the profile section on that link.

http://www.chortle.co.uk/comics/j/33344/jimmy_cricket
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 am

Interesting (more interesting that the rest of the thread anyway).
I was never a fan of either, so I may have lost touch with reality on that one.
If you google Frank Carson "There's more" a lot of people have made the same mistake as me, but since, according to wiki, Jimmy Cricket had a TV show called 'And There's More' we all appear to be wrong.

Still, it's a cracker!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:36 am

No it was Jimmy Cricket's phrase - no doubt. Frank Carson's phrase was 'That's A cracker' or 'It's a cracker'.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:42 am

I have a vague recollection of wanting to smash Jimmy Cricket's teeth in every time he came on TV. Him and Gyles Brandreth.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I have a vague recollection of wanting to smash Jimmy Cricket's teeth in every time he came on TV. Him and Gyles Brandreth.

Laugh Not a fan myself but the catchphrase just sprung to mind as I was making that post. Apologies if it is bringing back painful memories Julius. laughing
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by VTR Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:48 am

Jimmy Cricket - must be one of the worst so called comedians ever. The Alex Bogdanovic of comedy.

VTR

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:19 am

"Has The Tennis Section In 606v2 Lost Touch With Reality?"

This coming from the high cheifess of irrelevant wummery picard

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:50 am

Josiah Maiestas wrote:
Rafa... he is iinjured SERIOUSLY... has not yet picked up a racket.
neither would i after being humiliated by no-mark Rosol. Wink

Well we all know you lost touch with reality a long time ago.. as I said a forum for the FedBoy fan club

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 am

It Must Be Love wrote:
Haddie-nuff wrote:
He is world number 1 and has just won Wimbledon, hardly going over the hill! Ok!

Haddie-nuff wrote: Well he (Nadal) wont be there for much longer his condition is serious and it will be a sad day for tennis if he retires so young.
He is back in training and heading to Cincinatti. thumbsup

Just won Wimbledon and was thrashed at the Olympics

As for Rafa if anyone knows whats happening in that Quarter Wooffie does

http://www.wooffiesrafaramblings.com/

I think you are somewhat premature... or lost touch with reality take your pick

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 am

http://rafael.nadal.over-blog.com/

Or better still

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:08 am

Hawky I feel you have lost touch with my bum Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:10 am

We allow all viewpoints on this forum Haddie - Fed fans, Rafa fans, Nole fans, Murray fans etc etc.
I honestly do not believe the forum is a 'FedBoy fan club', but if there are more Fed fans here than other players, then we would welcome more fans of other players.

We allow forthright views of any player. Some posters hold very negative views of some players and it's only right that they should be allowed to express them. Equally, gushing, hysterically OTT praise is also allowed.

We don't really allow posters to call other posters names, or insult them personally, as it breaks the house rules and we prefer it if posters can control their emotions as regards other posters, and just stick to topics and debate about tennis.
Good-natured teasing is allowed though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 am

Haddie-nuff wrote:http://rafael.nadal.over-blog.com/

Or better still

Good to see that Nadal is getting ready for US HC and see you post. Cool

JHM. Well said. notworthy

H-n do not be goaded by WUMmery. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:23 am

I know where Haddie is coming from...606v2 WAS a Federer club at one point from around June last year to April this. All Nadal fans were just about squeezed out of the forum. But its much better now since April, indeed the balance is pretty good I'd say with fans of all the top players present.

I dont think Nadal will be at Cincy either, its a very fast surface (like Dubai, and much faster than USO) and a tough one for Nadal to come back on as it wont give him much rhythm. I suspect he'll play the following week at a HC250.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

This site has lost touch with reality a long time ago when we had people in here talking about how Nadal is really a top 100 player who only won because of slowed conditions and 90 percent of the federophiles in here would ba like sheep and agree with idiotic statements like that. Now it is even worse according to the fed kool aid drinkers Roger federer has never had a cupcake draw and certainly didn't have one in the olympics, lol! Enjoy that silver cupcake Roggie I mean medal.

I will say some of the murray talk about him being more talented than other big 4 members and how he will dominate from now on out is over enthusiastic. But I actually think most murray fans are pretty well grounded. Generally, in tennis forums the player who just won the last major trophy is treated and talked about like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. So i think it is natural the murray fans would be getting a little drunk on the wine of success in the early days after.

The break from reality that I have a problem with is the ongoing dementia of SOME federophiles on this site whose brainless counterintuitive arguments are assented and those that oppose them attacked in unison. You know the people who claim that Nadal wins because he takes an extra 3 seconds scratching himself between points and because of slowed conditions and not his talent. And then the same delusional poster will put on his cape as quote "the defender against those that would denigrate player's accomplishments" when you point out the obvious fact that Roddick, Ferrero, Hewitt, and Safin aren't as good as Murray, Nadal, and Djoko.

This site broke with reality a long time ago when it was flooded by a certain player's fans who generally act like they are the ones who have 17 grandslams championships and act the online bully boys. Comparing a few over exuberant comments about Murray to the decade long yahweh worship of federer I would posit that Murray fans compared to some other fans have been ok. But I do agree with the OP a few comments have been over optimistic lets say.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 pm

No forum is purrfect Socal but its got a better balance of posters than before. At least we dont have the physicality of Nadal or how it takes less talent to hit a topspun ball than a flat ball rammed down our throats every thread/post. We also dont have other posters abused to the same degree...thankfully that all takes place on other forums now.

What we do new though is new blood, from all corners of the tennis spectrum...and a more balanced forum will encourage that.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 pm

It Must Be Love wrote:HE- very disappointed with this article.

I have seen the reaction of all the Murray fans closely, and although they have been happy, they have also been realistic and recognised it is not as important as a slam (but still a great title to win).
You are creating a false impression here, inadvertently or not, that Murray fans (and others) have gone OTT, which is simply not the case.

And P.S. stop with the sarcasm. The title of your other thread is 'Is not an all-time great.' You know it's not true, but using sarcasm to create an impression that Murray fans are suggesting that.

Fully agree IMBL - BTW there is nothing inadvertant about it. I fear poor HE may be struggling with the fact that Murray beat Djokovic and Federer back to back in a tournament they both really wanted to win. I am very sympathetic Laugh

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Lydian I agree with your sentiments but this forum is generally not very friendly towards Nadal fans. Fed fans can make any denigrating statement they like about another player's accomplishments or play and a gang of them will slap each other on the back and mob up on individual. If you point out that Roger like everyone can be fairly criticized for something the scavengers will unite and attack again. Lets call a spade a spade I was on this forum when it was an ALL RAFA SITE. I was the only Djoko fan and I started posting right before Novak's streak got really going early last year. Back then and legend will vouch for me there was little to no fights or conflict just good humor and tennis. I made some very controversial posts attacking Rafa's play not person after those losses and had great back forth with Haddie and other Rafa fans, never, ever, ever a single fight.

All of a sudden Tenez and BB arrive and then a legion of aggressive fed fans, most of whom have left but some who still remain, came along and the fighting started. When it was just murray, Nadal, and Nole fans we never had any aggression ask legend or haddie they remember. The physicality, time between points, slowed conditions moaners started all the fights and if you don't believe me ask the old time posters who were here.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by lydian Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 pm

I actually agree with most of that socal. Most of the aggressive FedFans have left but yes there are some antiNadalians around...but it is better than before when it was Nadal Open Day every day and I left 2-3 times when sick and tired of reading the same old stuff, with Tenez as the ringleader of that...he's been on every forum for the past 7-8 years spouting the same old stuff since Nadal started regularly beating Federer - after all that was the nub/driver of it. BB I think tended to join in but I didnt see him often be the initiator of antiNadal stuff. But Tenez's sidekick on the other forum was also particularly antiNadal here - venomously so at times...and once you have that kind of nucleus it attracts all the other tyre kickers. Now that the core of the "Obsessive AntiNadal Movement" has gone elsewhere thankfully this forum is more balanced...ok not perfectly balanced...but more nonetheless. So at least its better than it was and can continue in that direction. But we dont want to squeeze out topical debate...it just needs to be more balanced, i.e. a mix of opposing views, and on different topics.
lydian
lydian

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Yes, it certainly is much better than it was a few months ago. And i don't know why it is but the most aggressive attitude of any great players fans I have ever seen on online forums is from fed fans which seems odd. There does seem to be a bit more balance although I have become a bit of lightening rod here with my own fan club so to speak. Just let me know if I become Nole's Tenez, I'll trust your judgement on that lydian. Nice to hear from you again.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Are you the only Djokovic fan here?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:20 pm

What's this, a Hawkeye article slating Murray and /or fans of Murray? Whatever next!

It Must Be Love pretty much says it all above, the only thing I could possibly add is....

Zzzzzzzzz.....

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 pm

The Special Juan wrote:Are you the only Djokovic fan here?

No Murdoch is a Djoko fan first and foremost at that time I was the only Djoko fan. But its basically me and murdoch, spurnak come in and spam the site every time Novak wins a big match but he isn't a regular poster thank god. This site is mainly federer and murray fans, with a couple of Novak and Nadal fans as well. Novak is probably number 4 favorite. Since it is mainly a british site you get a lot of murray support and fedal is just more popular than Novak globally.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:37 pm

I've noticed. It's a good thing I don't have anything against Federer or Djokovic then!!
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next