The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 10th August

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 10th August Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 10th August

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:32 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air, "Rest in pieces" is playing out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly. A highlights video is showing from last week, ending with Zhi shockwaving Uryu. The camera pans to RJ and Michael Wire at the commentary desk...

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live and exclusive on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! What a fantastic show we have in store for you tonight.

MW:We are still dealing with the fall-out from Against The Wall, with an announcement due from Danny McGraw regarding Cassius Zhi, and we also have two 6WF debuts tonight.

RJ:Add to that a Number 1 contenders match for the 6WF title, and two huge single matches, this promises to be a great show!

The crowd are shown with their signs;

"WE HATE CASSIUS"
"ANYONE FOR A TOP 5?"
"FUTURE AND EVERS"
"#TTtrends"
"WHERE'S CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU GUY?"
"HERE"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 10th August Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 10th August

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:35 pm

RJ: Up first here Ladies and Gentleman we have singlesaction for you, and what a fantastic contest with a 6WF in-ring debut.

MW: I’ve been looking forward to this ever since last week,even if the man involved is going up against The Consultancy.

RJ: That’s right folks, tonight we see the in-ring debut ofMr Kenty!

MW: KENTY!

RJ: You’re not going to do that all the time are you Mike?

MW: I might have to RJ!

“Omen” plays out and Kurt Hernandez walks out onto the rampin his robe, accompanied by his trainer. He does some shadow boxing at the topof the ramp before removing his robe and stomping down to the ring, Hernandezsteps in through the middle rope and waits...

AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMAN...The moment you have all beenwaiting for...tonight I weigh in at 235lbs...hailing from Buckinghamshire,united kingdom...I AM MRKENTY.....................................................KENTYYYYY! “Runninwild” blares out and the lights flicker back on as Kenty strolls out onto theramp as the crowd cheer. He walks to the ring slowly, confidently tagging thefans hands before sliding in.

RJ: Kenty proved himself to be a tremendous competitor overin 6CW, let’s see if he can reproduce that form here.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenty and Hernandez lock-up, Hernandez uses his power gameto force Kenty back against the ropes. He hits some open-handed chops to thechest before throwing Kenty down to the mat by his hair. He rolls up andHernandez nails a big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Kenty is dragged up by Hernandez, he goes for a T-Bonesuplex but Kenty elbows his way out. Hernandez runs forward at him but Kenty counters with a drop toe hold,Hernandez stumbles up and Kenty connects with a big boot of his own. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Kenty looking good so far.

He drags up Hernandez and hits a series of big punches intothe face, backing Kurt against the ropes. Hernandez launches Kenty across thering, he comes back off the ropes and hits a knee lift as Hernandez ducksfor a back body drop. He then nails Hernandez with a forward Russian Legsweep!

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Kenty again leaps to his feet, he puts Hernandez into aheadlock. Hernandez fights to his feet only for Kenty to counter with aninverted backbreaker.

RJ: Impressive speed from Kenty.

Kenty goes up to the top rope, Hernandez rolls to his feetand is met with a flying dropkick. Hernandez stumbles up, Kenty goes for arolling firemans carry slam but Hernandez manages to drop down the back andthen nail a German suplex. Cover.

Ref; 1..........2........Kick out!

Hernandez gets up and stomps down on Kenty, he then liftshim up hitting a big belly to belly suplex. Kenty stumbles to his feet andHernandez floors him with a side-slam backbreaker, cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

MW: Hernandez looking like he has something to prove...

Hernandez drags up Kenty, he goes for a running powerslambut Kenty shoves him into the corner and then hits a running boot to the face.He drags Hernandez away from the ropes and makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Kenty kips up to his feet to the delight of the crowd

RJ: They certainly like the latest addition to the 6WFRoster!

He sets up for a sleeper but Hernandez counters with a hiptoss, he then goes for a T-Bone suplex...

MW: MIC CHECK!

Ref: 1..................2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A debut win for Kenty!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:39 pm

Danny McGraw is shown backstage with Stuart Sparkes. The two men are walking through the hallway....

SS: So it’s been a tough week, Danny? Any progress with the board?

DM: Tough? Tough is an understatement. It’s been a nightmare. You know, it’s the sheer hypocrisy of it all. Do you see me heading up to the big offices, making budget decisions, deciding where to stick the next corporate billboard? No. I do MY job. Without me, my ideas, my vision,there would be no 6WF! Do you have any idea how tough this market is, Sparkes?

SS: How do you mean? Franchising? Advertisements?

DM: No, Sparkes. I’m talking about companies,business, and federations collapsing by the day. 6CW is no more. Walker and Liederman pretty much buried them. CWA just closed after the Lennox family went psycho. These companies just fall by the wayside. 6WF is proof that with the right blueprint and a genius business mind you can achieve anything.

SS: You’re talking about yourself?

McGraw smiles at Sparkes and stops in the corridor....

DM: Take a look around, Sparkes? Listen to that noise.That’s the sound of entertainment. These fans may well boo and curse and hurl abuse, but they can’t take away from the fact that week in and week out I make magic happen. I keep them on tenterhooks, I get their blood pumping.I’m a visionary, Sparkes. A man whose only crime is that he can’tgive enough back to the fans. Do you think they care about me? No. Would they care if I left? Of course not. But they should....

SS: Looks like you have an urgent visitor.....

The Consultant walks into shot, his face flushed of colour,McGraw instantly changes his stance as The Consultant holds out a phone....

TC: It’s the board....

McGraw turns to look at Sparkes, covering the mouthpiece....

DM: Here comes the rain on my parade....

Hello, McGraw speaking...........yes Mr Samuels?

Murmured Voice

DM: I appreciate that Mr Samuels, but I don’ think you're a li.....

Murmured Voice

DM: Fine. I’ll make the announcement.

McGraw hangs up the phone, handing it back to TheConsultant. He looks down at the floor and sighs...

DM: Time to go make the fans happy I guess. Consultant, take Sparkes here to my office and get the whiskey out, god knows I’m gonna need a drink.

McGraw walks off leaving Sparkes and The Consultant watching on.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:43 pm

RJ: We’ve got an interesting match for you next with Hobo taking on Vortex of the Consultancy. Danny McGraw and the Consultancy have been what you could almost call persecuting Hobo over the past couple of months.

MW: Is there any wonder why. Hobo is a has-been just using his supposedly legend status to stick around like a bad smell.

RJ: Well if you ask me Vortex is more of a bad smell than Hobo. It will be interesting to see if Hobo can continue to fight back against the Consultancy after his win against Trevor Swann at Against the Wall. He would have beaten Gary Traitorelli last week if it wasn’t for Swann’s involvement too.

“Don’t Fear the Reaper” starts to play out and the fans start to cheer loudly for the arrival of Hobo. Hobo then comes out onto the stage raises his arms to the crowd and starts to slowly walk down to the ring, tagging fans hands. He gets to the ring and climbs in pensively waiting for the arrival of Vortex.

RJ: It’s good to have Hobo back in his search for the European Championship you just know that he is constantly up against it though with the Consultancy around and he seems the perpetual underdog right now.

MW: Underdog is just another word for lacking in talent RJ and he will have his work cut out tonight against our current free-weight champ.

'Smells Like Teen Spirit' blares out from the speakers as a plume of green smoke engulfs the stage. Vortex appears on the stage with The Consultant at his side. The crowd switch from cheers to boos. He raises the Free-weight Title in the air and glares down at Hobo as he heads down the ramp with The Consultant in tow.

MW: I like this guy RJ he might not be the brightest tool in the Consultancy but he sure is built for power.

RJ: Tool could be the right word Michael.

The Consultant has a few words with Vortex before sending Vortex into the ring. Vortex steps in and walks up to Hobo getting in Hobo’s face before the Referee steps in to separate them. The Consultant chuckles to himself as he starts to slowly walk back and forth near the bottom of the ramp.

MW: Looks like we’re ready for this one then..

Ding, ding, ding!!!

Hobo gets to work straight away charging at Vortex trying to force him back to the corner but Vortex just blocks Hobo before going to pick Hobo up for a side slam which Hobo wriggles out of.

RJ: The difference in size is obvious straight away here and Hobo is going to have to be elusive and fast tonight.

MW: The power game of Vortex will be too much for Hobo. Our free-weight champ is a monster of a man.

Hobo charges in again but this time Vortex merely swats Hobo away. A third time Hobo charges in but this time he stops and gives Vortex the Hobo handshake. The ref goes to step in after the thumb to the eye.

MW: What a cheap shot and right in front of the Ref too..

Before the ref can do anything though Vortex runs towards Hobo looking to clothesline him. Hobo ducks out of the way and Vortex runs into the turnbuckle. Vortex bounces back slightly stunned and Hobo quickly gets in and tries the Soft Shoe Shuffle. The face first Russian Leg Sweep connects and Hobo jumps back up looking to do more offence.

Hobo drops a few knees into the back of Vortex whilst Vortex is still on the canvas. The Consultant is shouting at Vortex trying to get him to stir. Hobo steps back and waits for Vortex to rise to his feet before going for a running neck breaker. Hobo’s arm goes around the neck of Vortex but Vortex has a second wind and spins around slamming Hobo into the canvas.

RJ: Good early offence there from Hobo but that could have been a turning point in this match. Hobo will need to find some other way of dealing with Vortex’s power and resilience.

Vortex does a standing splash on the floored Hobo before starting to pummel away on him with some heavy clubbing blows. Hobo covers up taking some serious punishment from all sorts of elbows and hammer fist blows that Vortex is raining in. Vortex pauses briefly and looks to The Consultant who nods his approval as he rubs his hands together. Vortex goes for the pin.

Hobo gets his shoulder up early though and the ref signals that it was only a one count.

Vortex pulls Hobo up to his feet and goes for a side slam but Hobo manages to get out and spins to the back of Vortex attempting the Hobo cuddle.

RJ: Dangerous move this for Vortex he could be in trouble if Hobo can lock in the bear hug in.

Hobo can’t get his arms around Vortex though and Vortex spins around elbowing Hobo in the head. Hobo rocks back a few steps allowing Vortex to spear Hobo into the corner. Vortex starts to climb the ropes in the corner and jumps down landing a springboard banzai drop on the chest of Hobo.

Vortex drags Hobo to the centre of the ring and goes for the pin again..

Hobo gets his shoulder up though in time.

MW: Hobo really struggling against Vortex here I’m not sure how long he can hold out for.

The consultant starts banging the steel steps with his cane in frustration. Vortex looks over looking slightly disappointed before running at Hobo as he gets to his feet. Hobo manages to floor Vortex with a drop toe hold. Hobo shouts to the crowd and starts to get fired up.
The crowd start cheering away Hobo runs the ropes and goes for a running neck breaker again as Vortex gets to his feet. It connects this time and Hobo follows up with some elbow drops to the prone Vortex and then starts to stomp away on his back. Vortex starts to fight his way to his feet as Hobo throws the Down and Out combination.

RJ: This is more like it from Hobo he needs to keep the pace up and look to use his pace and unusual technique against Vortex.
As Vortex gets to his knees Hobo locks in for an under arm DDT. Hobo uses all his weight as he falls back hitting the DDT and struggles to roll Vortex over onto his back as he goes for his first pin attempt as The Consultant starts to shout at Vortex to move.

Vortex kicks out in time. Hobo gets to his feet and looks at The Consultant shaking his head.

RJ: Close one there for Hobo think he feels that if The Consultant hadn’t been there Vortex might not have stirred.

MW: . Had more to do with Hobo struggling to roll Vortex over. Just because Vortex has a friend at ringside and Hobo hasn’t got any friends.

RJ: Are you serious Michael take that cotton wool out of your ears and listen to who this crowd are cheering for.

Hobo throws a kick at Vortex but it is caught and Vortex who uses the momentum to spin Hobo around before going for a bear hug. Hobo throws some punches to the face of Vortex to battle out of the submission attempt which Vortex releases.

RJ: Hobo needs to keep the pressure on here and not get disheartened.

Hobo throws some punches at Vortex who takes a few blows to the head before blocking one with his hand and catching Hobo’s arm. Vortex ducks and quickly lifts up Hobo for a Samoan drop. Hobo starts elbowing Vortex on the neck but vortex shrugs them off and falls backwards nailing the Samoan drop. Vortex gets up and smiles at Hobo who looks like he might have landed awkwardly on his head. The Consultant starts shouting orders at Vortex who runs off the ropes.

RJ: What is that ringmaster The Consultant telling Vortex to do now.

MW: It’s just gentle encouragement for the free-weight champ RJ nothing more than that.

Vortex hits Hobo with a splash and goes for the pin.

Hobo kicks out at one though clutching at his head.

RJ: Hobo still has some fight left in him but he doesn’t look in a good way here.

Vortex stands over Hobo waiting for him to stir. As Hobo get’s to his feet Vortex goes to flip him onto his shoulders for a power bomb. Hobo realises and starts hammering away on the head of Vortex who walks towards the corner where the Consultant is shouting directions from. Vortex attempts a power bomb in the corner and sends Hobo to the mat also hitting the back of his head on the turnbuckle on the way down.

MW: This must be it for Hobo now come on Vortex pin him now!!!!

Hobo is clutching his head but manages to grasp the ropes in the corner and starts to pull himself up as Vortex backs away. Vortex runs in going for a bum rush but Hobo somehow manages to summon the energy to throw himself out of the way. Vortex hit the corner hard with his back and winces as he takes a step forward. Straight away Hobo is there and lifts him up into the torture rack.

RJ: Amazing strength shown by Hobo there after all the punishment he has taken in this match how on earth has he got the strength to lift a man of Vortex’s size.

Hobo stretches out the back of Vortex who screams out in pain before Hobo drops Vortex down. Vortex clutches his back in pain.

RJ: Could this be the opportunity that Hobo was waiting for Hobo Cuddle!!!!

Hobo goes to lock in the bear hug on Vortex putting even more pressure on the damaged back of Vortex.

RJ: Hobo has that bear hug locked in deep there Vortex looks like he’s fading this could be the chance for Hobo.

Vortex tries to elbow Hobo but misses and starts to lose power in his shots. Hobo goes to lift him for the sidewalk slam.

RJ: What the.......

A shoe comes flying into the ring and lands in front of Hobo.

RJ: The Consultant just threw a shoe into the ring Wire!! A shoe for God’s sake!!

MW: I think you will find he was kicking the ring in frustration and it flew off his foot RJ.

RJ: It was aimed at Hobo Wire but The Consultant was too weak to throw it that far.

Hobo releases the hold and Vortex slumps to the ground. Hobo picks up the shoe and goes running over to The Consultant throwing the shoe back at him. The ref gets in-between the two of them and starts trying to calm the situation down.

MW: Just let the old man put his shoe back on.

RJ: He took the shoe off with his hand and threw it at Hobo Wire are you blind as well as deaf!!

Hobo continues shouting at The Consultant who is holding his hands up claiming he kicked the ring post. Vortex suddenly hits Hobo across the back of the head with a spinning knockout blow though.

MW: Hobo took his eye off Vortex and gave vortex the time he needed to recover.

RJ: The Consultant caused that though.

Hobo drops to his knees before Vortex lifts him up for another power bomb which this time Vortex hits in the middle of the ring. Vortex drops down and goes for the pin.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Vortex gets the win for the Consultancy.

RJ: Yet again that meddling old man got involved though.

The Consultant is seen slipping his shoe back on before applauding Vortex as the crowd boo.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:50 pm

"Run This Town’ blares through the speakers as Danny McGraw strides on to the stage. His face is stern and focused as The Consultant follows him on to the top of the stage....

DM: Good evening Ladies and Gents...

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

DM: Thank you, once again it’s nice to be appreciated....

McGraw turns and looks at The Consultant, shaking his headwith dismay.

DM: As you will all be well aware, for the last week I have been in discussions with the board over the disciplinary actions facing Cassius Zhi for his assault on Clarissa at Against The Wall. Now, whilst many of you in the audience seem to think that I endorse these kinds of reprehensible actions,I can assure you that this is not the case. It’s simply my goal, my desire and more importantly.......my job, to see that Cassius is given the chance to explain himself, to defend the indefensible if you will. But also to face his detractors, his accusers and carve his own career path.

That’s why when the board decided to suspend him from active competition indefinitely I took it upon myself to keep him in the limelight. To make him the special guest referee for tonight s main event. To show the world that I will not have my company and my hard work tarnished but the cowardly acts of a bunch of jumped up, overpaid and out of touch associates. I will not take the most important commodity this business has and keep him locked up out back like a shackled bear to appease those who do not appreciate the utilisation of such a talent...

McGraw looks angry and frustrated as the crowd boo heavily....

DM: But.....with that. I understand my position. I understand my responsibilities are not just to this company but to its shareholders, the network and those who have kept us afloat through the bad times.

So, whilst it pains me to stand here, I have no choice...

RJ: Oh this is big, is he gonna fire Cassius?

DM: It is the boards wish, and their final decision that I am to inform you that Cassius Zhi will be suspended from active competition until further notice and that he will serve a minimum of 21 days suspended...

Crowd: YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

MW: Wow, can you believe that, ‘Arj?

RJ: This is huge! And more importantly, this is justice.McGraw must be sick to his stomach! And I couldn’t be happier.

The crowd continue to cheer as McGraw stands on the stage.He looks around the arena with disgust before turning and leaving the stage to a chorus of cheers.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:55 pm

*Chaos is shown in the backstage area, James McManus approaches him. There is clearly an atmosphere as they look at each other.

Chaos:You ready?

*McManus nods his head.

Chaos:And we are going to show Dopant Zero that they are messing with the wrong people aren't we?

*Again McManus nods, trying not to look at Chaos.

Chaos:Ah I get it, the silent treatment! How very mature of you James. I get it you don't like me, let me tell you right now, I can't stand you McManus. You fluked your way to a victory over me at Against The Wall and suddenly you think you are the man?

Newsflash McManus, you are nothing without me. The only way that you'll become a star is to face me again, and beat me again. And to do that, you're going to have to work with me to get revenge on Dopant Zero before I fight you again.

And to do that you're going to have to talk to me. You haven't really thought this through have you James?

McManus:Let's just go out there, get it done. I can't stand to look across at you, I'm barely stopping myself from smashing you in the face. But yes I want revenge.

*McManus walks off, leaving Chaos smiling.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:00 pm

Match 3
Dopant Zero v Chaos & James McManus v Nay Bother & Dragon v Trevor Swann & Logan Kincade

RJ: A fantastic match in store for you up next here on Lockdown, and yet another 6WF debut being made tonight.

MW: Recently James McManus and Chaos were attacked by mystery men, who were last week revealed to be former 6CW stars Dopant Zero, who with their return have heralded the restarting of the tag team division.

RJ: And in this match tonight, we have those two teams, plus the Consultancy pairing of Trevor Swann and Logan Kincade, and undoubtedly the team these fans will be putting their weight behind, Nay Bother and Dragon.

“Dreadlock holiday” blares out through the speakers as Trevor Swann walks out onto the ramp, he waits as “Edgecrusher” follows out and Logan Kincade strolls out alongside him. Both men hold up their championships before striding to the ring.

MW: How great would it be to see the Consultancy as double champions!

“Sad but true” roars out through the speakers and the crowd are split in their reaction for the arrival of James McManus. He waits as “It’s an omen” followed by “Granite” play out and Chaos strides out. He walks down the ramp, thrusting his way in front of McManus who stares at the back of Chaos’ head angrily.

RJ: Will certainly be interesting to see how this partnership works out.

“Feeling it” blasts out through the speakers and Dopant Zero walk out onto the ramp. They stride in unison to the ring, carrying the bag with the 6WF tag titles. They slide in...

RJ: Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama are the two members of Dopant Zero, and they are one hell of a team!

“Jpop drop” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Dragon runs out onto the ramp. He stands waiting for Nay as “I fought the law” hits but there is no sign of him. Dragon waits at the top of the ramp until the ref signals he must start the match...

MW: Not a good situation for Dragon, it’s now a handicap match.

RJ: Big problems here for him...Wait there!

“One and only” hits and the crowd cheer as Yarmouth Blade walks down the ramp, Dragon smiles as Blade slides into the ring. They slap hands.

RJ: Another former 6CW star joining 6WF!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chaos is keen to start the match off, and he beckons towards Dopant Zero but Dragon steps in and signals to Chaos it is he who will start the match. The two high-fliers lock up, Dragon flings Chaos to the mat with an arm drag. Chaos stumbles up, Dragon goes for a roundhouse kick but Chaos blocks, he spins Dragon on the spot and then nails a pele kick!

Dragon stumbles back against the ropes, Chaos whips him out across the ring and on the rebound nails a hurracanrana. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Chaos drags up Dragon, he goes for a bulldog but is shoved away the Japanese star. Chaos gets to his feet and runs at Dragon who floors him with a leaping knee to the face. Chaos stumbles up and Dragon connects with a high-angled dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Dragon tags in Yarmouth Blade, Blade puts Chaos into a tree of woe position in the corner and Dragon follows up with a baseball slide into the face. Blade drags Chaos to his feet and then connects with a running gutbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

MW: Not been a team for long but Blade and Dragon are working well together.

Yarmouth Blade lifts up Chaos and fires in a series of big European uppercuts to the jaw. He whips him out across the ring and goes for a back body drop but Chaos springboards over into the cover.

Ref: 1................Kick out!

Blade forces the shoulder up but Chaos is up quickly and hits a vicious boot into the head and Blade falls to the mat. He then runs the ropes, hitting a lionsault.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Blade kicks out, Chaos drags him towards the corner of Dopant Zero, urging Blade to tag them in but he refuses and then hits Chaos with a headbutt. He runs towards the corner but Chaos cuts him with a big spinebuster. He slaps the hand of McManus in frustration, the man from Norwich steps into the ring and lifts up Blade, connecting with a snap suplex.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Blade again kicks out, McManus goes back on the offensive hitting a series of stomps down on the back. He then locks in a boston crab but Blade quickly clenches the bottom rope. McManus is happy to retreat, again hoping for Blade to tag in Dopant Zero but once more Blade tries to make it towards Dragon instead.

RJ: It’s quite clear who McManus and Chaos have their sights set on...

McManus hooks him over his shoulders as Blade attempts to leap and tag in Dragon, he then connects with a running powerslam. Blade stirs to his knee, only to be nailed by a knee trembler. Cover.

McManus attempts a figure four but is booted away by Blade who shuffles back, Swann punches him in the back of the head, which constitutes a tag. Swann waits on the outside as McManus stumbles to his feet...

MW: Flying clothesline from the European Champion!

Swann quickly hits a standing moonsault for good measure. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Swann gets to his feet and stomps away at McManus continually, he rolls back to the corner. Swann runs in and hits a baseball slide, he then tags in Logan Kincade. Swann catapults McManus away from the corner straight into a brogue kick from Kincade. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Good team-work there from The Consultancy.

Kincade goes to the corner, McManus stumbles up and Kincade runs in nailing a big crossbody block. McManus stumbles up and Kincade hits him with a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Logan tags in Swann, he goes to the top rope. Kincade drives McManus into the canvas with a clothesline, Swann flies off nailing a plancha. Cover.

Swann drags up McManus, he knocks him down with a European Uppercut. McManus rolls up, Swann whips him against the ropes and Kincade hits a big forearm to the back. Swann connects with a German suplex, cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Swann re-tags Logan, the two champions work together hitting a double brainbuster. Logan waits for McManus to rise, he attempts a superkick but McManus ducks and then hits a chopblock on Logan.

RJ: McManus sure needed that!

McManus looks around and the nearest team is Dragon and Blade, and he just about makes the tag before Kincade reaches him. Dragon springboards in nailing a huge dropkick!

Kincade stumbles up, Dragon knocks him down with a headbutt. Kincade stumbles up again...RKO!

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Dragon waits for Logan to rise, he then hits a couple of European Uppercuts before tagging in Blade. He puts Kincade on his shoulders in an electric chair position, Dragon springboards in hitting a clothesline. Cover.

Ref:1 ..........2.......Kick out!

Blade hauls up Kincade, he hits two elbows to the head and follows that up with a Northern Lights suplex. Logan rolls up and is hit with a flying shoulder barge. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Dragon is tagged back in, he goes for the Flying Moon Song...

RJ: Kincade rolls away!

Kincade rolls away, he manages to tag in Swann. He lifts up Dragon but is met with a headbutt, Swann is whipped into the corner, Dragon nails a shining wizard but unbeknownst to him, Nogami has made the blind tag on Swann!

MW: And here comes our first viewing of Dopant Zero!

Nogami steps and Swann walks straight into a huge capoeira kick! Cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Nogami waits for Swann to rise, he then whips him across the ring and nails a snap powerslam on the rebound. Swann stumbles into the corner and Nogami nails a Running kick to the head. Swann stumbles forward and is met with another kick, this time a flash kick.

RJ: What offence from Nogami!

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Nogami leaps to his feet, he runs off the ropes and floors Blade and Dragon with a double clothesline, knocking them off the apron. He tags in Tsukasa Yagamura, he hits a backbreaker on Swann followed by a springboard dropkick from Nogami!

RJ: Great double-teaming!

Yagamura lifts up Swann, he nails him with a huge belly to belly suplex launching Swann across the ring. He is tagged by Chaos, who steps into the ring looking fired up.

MW: Chaos still angry from those attacks from Dopant Zero, he wants revenge now!

Chaos runs in but Yagamura floors him with a massive spinebuster! Chaos stumbles up and Yagamura nails a Japanese Thunder Bomb. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Yagamura lifts up Chaos, he whips out across the ring connects with a wheelbarrow suplex on the rebound. He then tags in Nogami, he goes to the top rope...

MW: Another great double team combo, powerslam into a moonsault!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Nogami lines up a springboard missile dropkick but Kincade tries to get into the ring, Yagamura now enters the fray running towards Kincade who drops down off the apron, smirking. This gives McManus to take the top rope away from Nogami, crotching himself across the top rope. McManus pummels away on the head of Nogami until the ref turns around.

Chaos is up and he drags Nogami away from the ropes as Yagamura is finally forced away from the ring. Kincade gets back onto the apron just as Chaos launches Nogami into the ropes, which in turn knocks Kincade to the outside. Chaos connects with a hip toss on the rebound!

RJ: Bulldog!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Chaos tags in James McManus, he sets to work on Nogami with a series of bruising knee-breakers. Slowly Nogami rises, McManus boots him in the knee followed by a low dropkick. He drags Nogami to the corner, placing his right boot across the bottom rope...

MW: Double foot stomp!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

McManus drags up Nogami, he tags Chaos. McManus hits a powerbomb, Chaos flies off nailing the Chaos Rising!

Ref: 1.................2.................Swann breaks the hold!

Swann breaks the hold and quickly rolls away, leaving Chaos seething. He leans over the top rope shouting down Swann and Kincade, Kincade hits a big punch to the chin of Chaos, he falls back into a tiger feint kick!

Nogami tags in Yagamura...

RJ: KUNAI POWERBOMB!

MW: Double team finisher!

Ref; 1.....................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Swann again tries to make a last minute save but this time is he cut off by Nogami, whilst McManus is grabbed by Kincade to stop him breaking the fall.

RJ: Dopant Zero win on debut...

The team are celebrating on the adjacent top turnbuckles as a masked man walks down to the ring. Swann stirs to his feet to be met by the figure who has been a constant menace in recent weeks. He tries to leave the ring but Dopant Zero drop off the top ropes, and thrust him back towards the masked man...

MW: What a move!

The masked man nails a Fireman’s Carry Gutbuster, and then slowly takes off his mask as Nogami and Yagamura smirk...

RJ: Kenji Hidari!

MW: The whole of Team Japan have arrived, and certainly sent a statement of intent!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:03 pm

Danny McGraw is slumped In his chair, caressing a glass of whiskey as Stuart Sparkes and The Consultant sit around his desk...

DM: So there we have it. Their noses well and truly poked in for their own pleasure.

McGraw takes a swig from his drink....

DM: IDIOTS!!!

McGraw slams his drink down on the desk in frustration....

Knock, Knock, Knock

DM: Go away, this office is out of bounds...

Knock, Knock, Knock

DM: I said, go away! Idiots, everyone, just mindless.....hey

The door swings open violently and McGraw sits up as the twitching figure of Cassius Zhi can be made out in the doorway. He steps into the room, a towel wrapped round his neck and a cup of green tea in his hand. A sick smile rises across his face as he moves his attention around the 3 men before focusing on McGraw, he takes a sip of his tea, his eyes wide with enthusiasm....

DM: Cassius, what an unexpected surprise....

Zhi stares eerily at McGraw, he looks at The Consultant and Sparkes before a more serious expression etches across his face, he motions for the 2 men to leave. They look across at McGraw who points towards the door. The2 men rise to their feet and leave as they close the door with Cassius standing in front of McGraw...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:17 pm

*Yarmouth Blade is walking through the backstage area with Dragon.

Dragon:Thanks for help out there Blade, I don't know what happened to Nay. I go find him, maybe he had another funny turn?

Blade:No worries Blade, I hope he's alright.

*Blade turns around and is confronted by Mike Hill...

Mike Hill:What the hell are you doing Blade?

Blade:What do you mean?

Mike Hill:We're supposed to be tag team partners, and yet again you go out there and help Dragon. You didn't ask me about it, we're supposed to be a team damn it!

Blade:I couldn't leave him out there to fight by himself...

*The Consultant strides over...

Consultant:Blade, great to see you! Welcome to the company...

*Consultant extends his hand, and Blade accepts, apprehensively.

Consultant:Mr Hill, we haven't your contract returned yet...

Mike Hill:Well Mr Consultant, that's probably because the contract isn't worthy of someone of my calibre, my reputation, my ability. You might think you can just pick off the scraps of 6CW like my tag partner here, but I am not like those people.

I know my value, and your contract offer is nowhere near it. To be honest, I'd rather just discuss this with Danny McGraw. He knows all about my ability, or is that why? Does he think I might try and get some revenge on him?

Consultant:We'll get back to you Mr Hill.

Mike Hill:I should think so.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:23 pm

Match 4
Hardcore Hell Qualifier
Blue Dragon vs Scorpion vs Assassin

In a high-tempo match, Blue Dragon dominates early on until Scorpion blindsides him and dumps him to the outside.

Scorpion and Assassin end up in a back forth and contest, with both men scoring near falls.

Scorpion runs the ropes going for the Arizona Bark but Blue Dragon pulls down the top rope, with Scorpion falling to the outside. BD then picks up Assassin and hits the death note.

Blue Dragon gets the 3 count and qualifies for the Hardcore Hell match.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:25 pm

Vortex is stood backstage with The Consultant...

TC: Another impressive victory, Vortex. Finally the roster is starting to take the threat we pose seriously. And yet again, the tramp comes up short....

The crowd pop as Mr Kenty walks in to shot....

MK: Well, hello there, gentleman........don't worry, i'm not here for further introductions....

TC: Mr Kenty, you may think attacking my client last week was a great act of showmanship. A way of connecting witht those so called fans of yours, however, this title is not somethign to be sniffed at, and certainly not something any rag tag, second rate has been from a former company can just claim rights to....

Mr Kenty smiles, looking at the title....

MK: Sure is pretty though. Not the overweight, unwashed meathead who seems to be carrying it. I was talking about the belt. But see, i don't wanna ruffle too many feathers, Mr C. It's only been a few weeks. Lets just see what happens next week huh? Whaddya say? Give me something to work with here?

The Consultant smiles....

TC: Hmm, maybe....let's see, why don't i put you against someone else who seems to think he's god some divine right to face my client. Next week, Scorpion versus Mr Kenty with the winner facing my client at Explosion....sound fair?

MK: Sounds perfect, see you fellas next week....

Mr Kenty walks off smiling as The Consultant whispers in Vortex's ear.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:29 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman what a night this has been....

MW: Hold up, ‘Arj, we’ve got some sort of incident backstage....

The camera cuts backstage were a the crew are surrounding a locker room...

RJ: Isn’t that Nay’s room?

MW: It sure looks like it.

Shouting can be heard coming from the locker room and the door vibrates as something hits it, a stagehand comes running in with a key butcan’t unlock it...

SH: Someone snapped the key in the lock? We can’t get him out without breaking the door...

Blue Dragon walks into shot...

BD: What the hell is going on?

SH: It’s Nay, someone’s locked him in his dressing room? He’s been in there over an hour!

BD: What are you doing about it? Standing there watching the door until it magically opens? Get him out of there!

SH: We can’t! Whoever did it has snapped the key, we need to break the door down...

Blue Dragon rolls his eyes, pushing the stagehand out of the way and motioning for people to step back. He stands in front of the door and launches a huge boot into the handle of the door sending the door crashing back into the wall. The camera shows Nay stood in the centre of his room looking unhappy....

NB: About damn time. What the hell is going on?

BD: I don’t know, I just got here? I had a match.

NB: Oh, how convenient? So I have another funny turn, and now I’m locked in my dressing room not even able to compete? This takes the p*ss, Blue. You can’t try and protect me.I’m not some dumb ass kid, I’m not your family and I sure as hellain’t the next Blue Dragon. If I want your help, I’ll ask for it!

Blue Dragon looks confused as Nay heads out of the locker room. Blue grabs his arm, pulling him back...

BD: Nay, what the hell are you talking about.....

Nay looks Blue Dragon in the eyes and stares him down...

NB: You know full well what I’m talking about, Blue.This is going too far. You don’t want me involved in your precious family feud with Logan then thats fine, but have the decency to say it to my face, and not take to locking me out so you can go it alone.

Nay snaps his arm out of Blue Dragon’s grasp and walks off leaving Blue Dragon alone in the locker room.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:31 pm

RJ: A huge contest up next here on Lockdown, certainly a pay per view worthy match, involving two former world champions...

MW: And two team-mates, albeit a short-lived alliance that didn’t last much past Against The Wall, when The Saint left Chris Patricks to fight it out for himself against Clarke James and JJ Johnson.

RJ: And obviously Chris Patricks was left distinctly unimpressed by the actions of his partner, with tonight his first chance at vengeance for that.

“Ascending malice” blasts out through the speakers and Christopher Patricks walks out onto the ramp, the crowd boo him as he stands for a moment at the top of the ramp before striding down the ring as pyro’s go off along the edge of the rampway. Patricks leaps onto the ring apron and springboards into the ring.

RJ: Patricks has issues with a lot of guys in 6WF at the moment, Clarke James being one, but his immediate priority is to gain some revenge on Saint and to show everyone who the superior partner was.

MW: Patricks is going to have to rely on his speed game, he can’t match The Saint for power.

“Monster” roars out and the crowd’s booing continues, in fact they are even louder than the boos for Patricks and are accompanied with chants for JJ Johnson, Saint snarls at the chanting for his old team-mate. He confidently walks to the ring, staring down at Patricks. He steps over the top rope into the ring...

MW: We saw The Saint’s response to JJ Johnson’s challenge last week, saying he doesn’t want to face him, and who can blame Saint for that?

RJ: Right, he knows JJ has his number.

MW: No don’t be stupid RJ, Saint is far superior to JJ, who has only just recovered from a long losing streak, he has to start at the bottom and work his way up.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Saint and Patricks lock up, The Saint manages to force Chris Patricks back into the corner. He then whips him out across the ring to the opposite corner, sprinting over and connecting with a big splash. Patricks stumbles forward and Saint goes for a gutwrench throw but Patricks manages to land on his feet and then connects with killswitch. Cover.

Ref: 1........2....Kick out!

Patricks hauls up Saint, he hits him with a couple of European Uppercuts that backs Saint against the ropes. He then boots him in the stomach, before throwing Saint down with an arm drag. Saint rises and Patricks ducks under a groggy clothesline attempt from Saint before nailing him with a German suplex into a bridging pin!

MW: Good start here from Patricks.

RJ: Doing exactly what you said, using his speed to keep away from Saint.

Saint drives the shoulder up, Patricks drops a couple of knees into the face before placing him into a sleeper hold. Saint gets to his feet, Patricks continues to cling on and then manages to counter with a backbreaker. The Saint is keeled over and Patricks goes for a running a bulldog but is shoved away by Saint.

Patricks stumbles to his feet and runs at Saint who floors him with a Gorilla Press slam. Patricks stumbles to his feet and is floored with a huge boot to the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

The Saint rises to his feet, he hauls up Patricks only to knock him down with a big headbutt. Patricks stumbles up, Saint whips him into the corner, Patricks attempts a moonsault but Saint catches him over his shoulders, he then runs and connects with a huge powerslam. Saint makes the cover.

RJ: Saint using his power to start to dominate this match.

MW: Saint really could do with the win tonight so that he can fully focus on getting back to the world title...

RJ: And JJ Johnson...

MW: No, The Saint doesn’t need to fight him, he’s above him.

Patricks gets the shoulder up, Saint rolls him onto his front and then starts to boot away on the back of Patricks. He rises to his feet and The Saint connects with a big backbreaker. He then places CP into a seated abdominal stretch.

The crowd boo Saint loudly as he drives a series of knees into the back of Patricks, before hauling up the former undisputed champion and drilling him into the canvas with a huge pumphandle slam. He hooks the leg.

Saint drives up to his feet, he mockingly does the Coalition salute and the boos increase further. He then hauls up Patricks, he throws him to the corner and fires in a series of big punches to the stomach as Patricks keels over. The Saint puts Patricks onto his shoulders and then powerbombs Patricks into the turnbuckle.

Patricks falls forward out of the corner and The Saint nails him with an implant DDT! He makes the cover.

The Saint drags up Patricks, he sets up for the Crucifier(Masterlock) but Patricks manages to counter with an inverted jawbreaker. Patricks then bounces off the ropes and sends The Saint down to the canvas with a spinning heel kick. Patricks then goes up to the top rope...

MW: Frog splash!

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Patricks waits for Saint to rise, he boots him in the stomach and then runs off the ropes...

RJ: Front Flip Piledriver!

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

Patricks drags up Saint, he whips him into the corner. Patricks runs in going for a big splash but Saint catches him and flapjacks into the top turnbuckle. Saint goes to the top rope...

MW: Crossbody...Patricks rolls through!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Patricks leaps to his feet, he goes for a boot to the gut, Saint grabs it but Patricks counters with an Enzaguri kick. He goes to the outside, Saint rises...Springboard Spiral DDT!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Patricks puts Saint into a leg scissors but Saint fights to his feet and floors him with a big throw. Patricks stumbles up, Saint boots him in the gut and then nails the Divine Destroyer!

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Saint stands waiting for Patricks to rise, lining up the RKO, when the crowd suddenly erupt into huge cheers. Saint spins around to see JJ Johnson walking down the ramp, he climbs onto the apron and begins to trash talk Saint.

MW: Johnson has no business out here.

Saint attempts an RKO on JJ but he drops off the apron, Saint spins around straight into a boot to the gut from Patricks...

RJ: Enigma Bomb!

Ref: 1..................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: This is ridiculous, Saint was going to win this match until JJ got involved. Does JJ really want his ass kicked again?!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:33 pm

Logan is walking backstage with Dany McGraw as Blue Dragon charges round the corner, pinning Logan up against the wall...

BD: You think your clever, Logan? You think i know that wasn't you? Nice prank.

LK: What the hell are you implying, Blue?

BD: YOU KNOW FULL WELL WHAT I MEAN!

Dragon slams Logan's head into the wall as McGraw steps between them....

DM: What the hell is going on?

BD: Locking Nay in his room, making it out like i did it. We all know it was you, Logan. You're trying to play us off against each other to protect that title.

LK: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You really believe that, Blue? You really think i'm scared of you and that little muppet, Nay! You're no threat to me!

BD: So locking Nay is just another clever ploy?

LK: I never said anything? That's you making assumptions. Like when you assumed you knew what was good for me and my future.

DM: Blue, i'm getting tired of your accusations. I'm getting tired of you interfering with my client. And after your little phone call to the board, and the Legal team, i'm getting tired of you interfering in my business. Period. You seem to have no evidence that Logan was part of anything. But seeing as you can't keep your mouth shut, next week, it's going to be Nay Bother v Trevor Swann and Kurt Hernandez in a handicap match. With the winner going through to the Hardcore Hell tournament.

Blue Dragon stares at McGraw as Logan laughs....

DM: Maybe next time you'll think how your actions affect those of your so called 'friends'.

Logan and McGraw walk off laughing as Blue looks disconsolate.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:37 pm

The Saint is shown backstage pacing about, he grabs an agent by the throat, pinning him against the wall...

TS: Where is he? Where is that low down, petulant assh*le,JJ Johnson.

Agent: I don’t know, I haven’t seen him?

TS: Oh, haven’t seen him. I bet you saw him swan out into the arena, sticking his over sized beak into MY business.

JJ Johnson walks into show, cockily staring at The Saint and smiling...

JJ: Chill fool’, why you got’ be souptigh’ all the dam time? Can’ you see it ain’ good fo’yo’ health?

The Saint releases his grip on the agent and turns to stare at JJ...

TS: Oh, very clever, JJ. I suppose this is all part of the resurrection? This new demeanour, new attitude, the spring in your step. Shame it has all the hallmarks of another JJ facade. You think by distracting me,that somehow my respect for you will grow, that somehow I will lose patience and snap, agreeing to play you at your own game?

JJ: Look fool, I ain’ interested in aner’oneo’ yo’ speeches. Fo’ the record, my offer still stands.Explosion, me and you, one on one, let’s do this who’ dance again,one more time. See who the real ‘man’ is aroun’ here. But see, I ain’ bussin’ yo’ ass on this. You keep hidin’keep think’n yous too good to box knuckles wi’ JJ again. Cause my star, it’s just shining brighter, Saint. I’m gon’ overstepyo’ marker an’ lea’ yo’ behind playa..

Saint snarls down at JJ who grins, winking at The Saint...

JJ: I can see your all busy n’ sh*t so imam jus’let you head off to your locker room, figure out wher’ it all went wrong,while I go show the undisputed champ what JJ Johnson does to big time playas when he in the mood....

JJ walks off leaving Saint raging. He turns watching JJ leave before slamming his fist into the wall and walking off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:47 pm

RJ is shown backstage with Crime Lord...

Crime Lord:God RJ, you're a bit sweaty?

RJ:Well you know, with the situation with Clarissa, I've got to do the interviews as well.

Crime Lord:You aren't much to look at during the best of days, but with sweat coming out of your every pore, it's just not nice. But anyway, one question, my match is next damn it!

RJ:Any preference as to who wins the N01 contenders match?

Crime Lord:Not particularly, both are easily beatable. However I suppose my preference would be TGA, it's the match everyone wants and it'll be the match that finally cements my place as the undisputed greatest champion ever seen in 6WF!

RJ:Thanks for your time.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:47 pm

Match 6
JJ Johnson v Crime Lord

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown folks, and what a great match this one promises to be.

MW: Whilst our last match was a contest pitting speed against raw power, this one is purely about power as JJ Johnson faces off against 6WF Champion Crime Lord.

RJ: We saw Johnson get involved in our last match, costing The Saint against Christopher Patricks, that’s one message sent on his behalf, will he send the other by defeating Crime Lord?

MW: It’s going to have to be one hell of a performance if he is to beat Crime Lord, the champion has been completely dominant since winning the belt, give or take the minor blip against TGA.

“Remember the name” roars out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as pyro’s explode off at the top of the ramp, JJ Johnson coolly walks out onto the ramp in a hooded top. He whips it off and launches it into the crowd before walking to the ring, slapping the fans hands. JJ steps through the middle rope...

RJ: Of course until very recently JJ was on a long losing streak, but he seems to have rediscovered his mojo as of late.

MW: That’s all very well and good RJ, but he’s had what two wins in a row? Is that enough form going into the toughest match anyone in 6WF can have.

“Rain Wizard” blares out and the crowd turns hostile as Crime Lord strides out onto the ramp. He stares down Johnson from the top of the ramp before storming down to the ring. Crime Lord steps over the top rope, removes the belt from around his waist and walks straight up to Johnson, holding the title in his face.

MW: Crime Lord sending out a very clear message not just to JJ Johnson, but the rest of the 6WF locker-room.

RJ: Now he needs to back these actions up, and even I cannot deny that since he won the belt, he has certainly done that.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Johnson and Crime Lord go in for the lock up as the bell rings, neither man can gain an advantage and they break cleanly. Again they go in for the lock-up, once more there is no advantage to be head. They lock up for a third time and JJ manages to push Crime Lord back slightly, but the champion drives a knee up into the stomach and JJ keels over as Crime Lord is booed loudly by the Birmingham crowd.

Crime Lord places Johnson into a side headlock, JJ whips him out across the ring but is met with a big shoulder block on the return that knocks him down. He stumbles up and Crime Lord floors him with a boot to the skull, cover.

MW: Crime Lord’s power on display there.

Crime Lord drags up JJ in an armbar hold, he goes for a clothesline which JJ manages to duck under, he then attempts a German suplex which Crime Lord blocks and then counters with a snapmare. Crime Lord runs the ropes and hits a hard knee to the back, JJ rolls towards the ropes to pull himself up. Crime Lord sprints in but JJ back body drops him, Crime Lord landing on apron.

JJ turns around and Crime Lord hits a big punch to the head, JJ stumbles back as Crime Lord steps into the ring. Crime Lord hauls JJ in before booting him in the stomach, he connects with a scoop slam. JJ rolls up straight into a snap powerslam. Crime Lord hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

RJ: Dominant start from Crime Lord here.

JJ kicks out and immediately Crime Lord starts to stomp away on Johnson, who rolls away into the corner where Crime Lord continues to stomp a mudhole into him. Eventually Crime Lord is forced to relent by the ref, JJ pulls himself up using the ropes. Crime Lord runs in and hits a big splash on Johnson, he runs up behind going for a big boot...

RJ: Pele kick from JJ!

MW: He certainly needed that break in momentum, it was all Crime Lord up to this point.

Crime Lord is dragged forward from the corner and JJ drills him into the canvas with a huge spinebuster. Crime Lord stumbles up and JJ runs the ropes connecting with a spinning heel kick.

JJ is snappily back onto his feet and he lifts Crime Lord to his feet. He whips him out across the ring and on the rebound connects with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. Crime Lord is then placed into an armbar hold by JJ, Crime Lord quickly finds his way to his feet only to be sent to the mat with an arm drag.

Crime Lord rolls up and walks straight into an emerald fusion from JJ, who hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Johnson now showing his power.

JJ finally looks to slow the match down, firstly by dropping a couple of knees into the back, and then putting Crime Lord into a full nelson hold. Slowly the 6WF Champion finds his way back onto his feet, which is when JJ connects with a Dragon Suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Johnson allows Crime Lord to rise before booting him in the gut...

RJ: VIP EXPERIENCE...

MW: Edge-o-matic, great counter from the champion, that’s why he’s the champion RJ!

JJ stumbles up to his feet and Crime Lord hits him with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover. He hooks the leg.

Johnson is dragged to his feet by Crime Lord, only to be thrown back into the mat with a suplex. JJ stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord runs off the ropes, then flooring him with a vicious STO, JJ’s head and neck crashing into the canvas. Crime Lord drags JJ to the corner and then starts to smash his head into the top turnbuckle repeatedly until the ref pulls Crime Lord away.

JJ stumbles forward out of the corner and Crime Lord nails him with a spear!

MW: What impact!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Closest we have come to a pinfall so far!

JJ is placed in to an armbar by Crime Lord, who stomps down on the right shoulder. Slowly JJ gets to his feet, Crime Lord knocks him down with a clothesline. Crime Lord drags JJ up again and nails another big clothesline, and then hits a 3rd clothesline when JJ stumbles up. Crime Lord pulls JJ in for a belly to belly suplex...

RJ: Jawbreaker from JJ...

MW: Belly to Belly suplex to follow!

RJ: Fantastic back and forth action here!

JJ leaps to his feet, Crime Lord rises and JJ reels off his trademark boxing combination on Crime Lord who falls into the ropes. Crime Lord stumbles forward, JJ lifts a knee into the gut...

RJ: Scissors kick!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up, JJ drags him to his feet and then whips him into the corner, following up with a running forearm smash. Crime Lord stumbles forward and JJ attempts a springboard seated senton...

MW: Crime Lord’s caught him!

RJ: Powerbomb...hurracanrana reversal!

JJ counters with the hurracanrana, Crime Lord stumbles up...

RJ: POWERBOMB...ANOTHER POWERBOMB!

MW: That is unreal strength from Johnson! Absolutely unbelievable.

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

Crime Lord barely kicks out, JJ lifts him up and goes for the Fade to Black but he is shoved into the ropes by Crime Lord. JJ spins around straight into a snap powerslam! Crime Lord then runs the ropes...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1............2.................Kick out!

JJ barely kicks out, Crime Lord brings him to his feet...

MW: The Custody...Reversal...

RJ: FADE! TO! BLACK!

Ref: 1...................................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd cheer loudly as JJ rises to his feet, he looks almost in shock as he stares down at Crime Lord before a big grin returns to his face.

RJ: What a win!

MW: Is it fair to say JJ Johnson is back!

RJ: I think so Michael!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:48 pm

Miss Jessica is wandering around backstage looking lost. She trots into the media zone which is vacant apart from one tecchie guy who is updating Danny McGraw’s twitter for him on an iPad. Jessica walks up to the man and taps him on the shoulder, then stands with her arms behind her back innocently as he turns to her.

Miss Jessica : Hey, aren’t you Clarissa’s cameraman? So I take it she’s still not around then?

The tech guy looks annoyed at Jessica

Tech Guy : After what your boyfriend did to her? Surprisingly enough she’s not, no!

Miss Jessica screws up her nose at him, then sidles up beside him. He tries to ignore her.

Miss Jessica : Are you for real? He’s not my boyfriend dumbass. Like, as if! In fact… I don’t have a boyfriend at all. I mean, I am like, soooo busy all the time with 6WF, you know, with all the managing I do, and the PR appearances, and the photoshoots, and the interviews, and just, like, everything, that it feels like my whole world revolves around 6WF. I mean, seriously, how am I supposed to find a boyfriend when I have like, NO time to myself?

Jessica sighs and starts twirling one of her ginger pig-tails

Miss Jessica : If only I could find someone in work. Someone who understands the demands of life on the road, you know? But someone who isn’t like, a wrestler, because I have had my fill of wrestlers and let’s face it… they are all total freakos. Oh... I don’t know… someone who just like, fades into the background, but is still always there when I need him.

Jessica strokes the guy’s arm and he starts to pay her attention

Miss Jessica : Though I’d probably need him a lot…. what with being cooped up in lonely hotel rooms every night.

The tech guy starts to look nervous, scratching his head.

Tech Guy : Well…. I…. ah…. You know, I haven’t had a girlfriend in quite a while… because of the same thing… being on the road, I mean.

Miss Jessica runs her hand down his arm and to his hand, giggling

Miss Jessica : Can I borrow that?

Jessica takes the iPad from out of his hand. He’s reluctant to let it go but she reaches into her pocket and takes out a folded piece of paper, placing it in his hand.

Miss Jessica : That’s where you can find me later…. if you want to come and collect it?

She bites her bottom lip flirtatiously, and he lets her take it.

Miss Jessica : Thanks. You are just TOO cute.

Jessica takes the iPad and skips away down the corridor, leaving the tech guy sweating with nervousness.

Miss Jessica : Haven’t had a girlfriend in quite a while? You really surprise me…

She stops at a full length mirror and takes a pair of glasses out from her bag. She puts them on, then plays about with her hair, stopping to pose with the iPad held out in front of her every few seconds before readjusting her hair again. Eventually she decides on taking out her pig tails, and tying it instead down over one shoulder. She poses for herself, happy, then knocks on a door opposite.

?? : COME IN!

Jessica walks into the office to see Danny McGraw sat at his desk.

Miss Jessica : Oh my God Danny. I just had to come and see you IM-mediately. I have got SUCH a good idea.

McGraw : I’m a little busy right now…

Jessica walks over to his desk and sits on the edge, slowly crossing her legs.

Miss Jessica : Too busy to stop your company from falling apart? Seriously? I can’t help but notice you’re a little light on staff at the moment. I mean, like, I was walking around out there for about an hour looking for someone to interview me about Cassius’ total betrayal last week – but I couldn’t find anyone. Look… I’m as upset about Clarissa as anyone else. But is this how it is now? Are you just going to let the show continue without any backstage gossip? Or are you going to have RJ running up and down the ramp every five minutes to commentate AND interview? I mean… he could do with the exercise, but something tells me he just doesn’t want it.

McGraw : What’s your point Jessica? We are where we are – largely thanks to your lack of control over your client.

Miss Jessica : You’re right. I am like, totally to blame. One hundred per cent. I mean, I’m not sleeping, I’m not eating. I’m barely existing right now Dan because of the guilt. It's like, totally killing me right now. I just, really really want to make it up to you… make it up to everyone.

Jessica looks at McGraw with big, solemn eyes, then when he nods she perks right up, jumping off the table

Miss Jessica : So… picture this right.

She poses in front of him, looking at the iPad and playing with her glasses.

Miss Jessica : Don’t I just look like the most glamorous interviewer you’ve ever seen? Seriously… I’m making Sky Sports News girls look like total wildebeest right now. Hot or what?

McGraw : Hmm… I don’t know. You’re hardly Little Miss Popular. How exactly is anyone going to trust you to open up, and reveal all?

Jessica pouts at McGraw, stroking her long red pony tail.

Miss Jessica : Oh Danny. Don’t you know ANYTHING about me? The golden rule of getting a good scoop is simple, and comes totally naturally to me.

She slowly walks back over to McGraw’s desk, and sits on top again. She takes off her glasses and bites the end of the frame.

Miss Jessica : If you want someone to reveal all, then you’ve just got to reveal a little bit of yourself first. You know…. to earn their trust.

Jessica slowly slides her skirt up to the middle of her thigh and starts to stroke her leg

Miss Jessica : I can understand your reservations Danny. I am like, a total risk. I mean, Clarissa was a total professional, and I'm.... well I'm pretty unprofessional. But, this is like, the seedy world of investigative journalism. Sometimes you've got to be a bit unprofessional. So… to ease your worries... why don’t you and I have a little interview right now. And I can show you how I put that golden rule into practice.

Jessica giggles as the strap of her dress falls off her shoulder.

Miss Jessica : Or would that be too unprofessional?

McGraw readjusts his tie as Jessica gets off the table, and walks to the office door, closing it.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:50 pm

Main Event
Number 1 Contender Match for 6WF Undisputed Title
TGA v Uryu Ishida
Special Referee: Cassius Zhi

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, you join us just in time for our MAIINNNNN EEVVVENNNTTT!

MW: What a contest this promises to be RJ, as we find out who will face off against Crime Lord at Explosion for his 6WF Undisputed World Title.

RJ: The two men involved in this match were involved in the fatal four way at Against The Wall, where Crime Lord escaped with the title belt. And what of the fourth man in this match you ask?

MW: Well Cassius Zhi is banned from active competition after he shockwaved Clarissa off the stage, but Danny McGraw has decided that Zhi is too good for business to just get rid of, so tonight he is the referee in this match. He defines his future.

RJ: Cassius is completely shot mentally, no-one knows what he is going to do. Will he call it down the middle or will the rivalry between him and Uryu get in the way of fair contest?

MW: I don’t think Cassius knows RJ!

“They Say” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd are booing hugely as Cassius Zhi steps out onto the ramp, he has a wide-eyed, mental grin etched across his face. He steps down to the ring, still smiling crazily before sliding in.

MW: We’ve seen Cassius Zhi do some heinous things in his time in 6WF, but shockwaving Clarissa off the stage was mental, even for him.

RJ: I’ll be honest, I don’t know how he still has a job.

MW: Shut up RJ! What if he hears you?!

“Just close your eyes” blares out and the crowd erupt as TGA walks out onto the rampway, the spotlight shining on him as he brings his outstretched inwards and pyros go off around him. He walks slowly to the ring, before stepping over the top rope. He stares down Zhi apprehensively.

RJ: TGA seems very wary of Zhi, obviously he is after Uryu, but in this state Cassius could do anything.

MW: TGA is probably one of two guys who can handle Zhi in this state, the other being Crime Lord, who of course TGA pinned last week. He must feel that puts him in the ascendancy tonight.

“Those who fight further” hits and the crowd’s huge cheering continues, Uryu sprints out onto the ramp and down to the ring. He slides in and leaps to his feet, staring down Zhi, practically ignoring his opponent.

RJ: Don’t be an idiot Uryu, don’t give him any excuse to do anything.

MW: He’d be better off focusing on his opponent, TGA will cause him serious damage tonight if his attention is solely on the referee, no matter what he has done.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Uryu and TGA lock-up, and TGA uses his obvious power advantage to push Uryu back on the ropes. Uryu puts his body in between the 2nd and 3rd ropes, forcing TGA to break. Uryu stays there, Cassius walks towards Uryu and forcefully drags him away from the ropes. Uryu looks at him angrily, but Zhi just smiles back maniacally.

Uryu throws a big punch towards the head of TGA who blocks, he then fires back a punch of his own, Zhi mockingly flinches. Uryu fires back a couple of headbutts on TGA. Uryu goes to whip him out across the ring but TGA uses his strength to send Uryu into the ropes. TGA ducks his head, but Uryu boots him in the face, then hitting him with a reverse DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1...........Kick out!

TGA powerfully kicks out after the opening salvo from Uryu. TGA drives up to his feet, Uryu goes for a boot to the stomach, TGA grabs it and then pulls in Uryu before throwing him across the ring with a huge T-Bone suplex. Uryu rises to his feet, he runs in at TGA who boots him in the stomach.

Uryu keels over, and TGA lifts him up and hits the Angel Clash on the 6WF original. TGA makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...Kick out!

RJ: Even start to this match.

MW: And so far, Zhi is calling it straight down the middle, albeit with some interesting facial expressions.

RJ: He’s crazy Mike!

Cassius sarcastically cheers along with the section of the crowd chanting for Uryu. TGA looks at him with an air of confusion before dragging up Uryu and throwing him into the corner. TGA hits a series of big shoulders into the stomach, before retreating back.

Uryu walks forward out of the corner and TGA goes for a spinebuster which Uryu manages to counter into a monkey flip, sending TGA back into the corner. Uryu comes running for a shining wizard, TGA dodges but Uryu lands on the top rope and moonsaults back onto TGA!

Uryu leaps to his feet and points down at TGA whilst staring at Zhi, who smiles back. Uryu drags up TGA, he goes for a rotating DDT but is shoved away by TGA who then runs at him, hitting a clothesline from hell. Uryu pulls himself up using the ropes and TGA goes for a 2nd clothesline but Uryu ducks under it, then countering with a neckbreaker. Uryu covers.

Ref: 1............2...Kick out!

TGA kicks out, Zhi shakes his head with a big grin on his face. Uryu stares down at him and TGA tries to take advantage with a roll-up but Uryu kicks out quickly, he leaps to his feet and hits a leg drop on TGA.

MW: Uryu needs to remain completely focused, he was nearly caught out by TGA.

RJ: How can he focus when the man who threw his girlfriend off the stage is in the same ring as him?

MW: I don’t know but he’s going to have to!

Uryu hits a couple more leg drops on TGA, he then goes to the outside. TGA rises to his feet and Uryu springboards off the top rope, connecting with a missile dropkick. TGA rolls to his feet and Uryu hits him with a spinning forearm smash. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Zhi signals a 2 count, then takes a deep breath as if to say that was close. Uryu looks at him, clearly seething. He drags up TGA and goes to whip him into the ropes but once more TGA uses his power to send Uryu into the ropes. TGA then runs at him, Uryu counters with a drop toe hold.

Uryu then runs the ropes and goes for a leaping knee to the back of TGA’s head but he moves out of the way and Uryu gets caught in the ropes. TGA pummels away at him with big punches until Cassius forces him away and untangles Uryu from the ropes, but then just allows TGA back onto the offensive.

TGA drags up Uryu and hits him with a series of body punches, followed up with the silent death! TGA makes the cover.

TGA gets to his feet, he waits for Uryu to rise before booting him in the stomach and nailing the lights out. TGA salutes the fans whilst Zhi looks down at Uryu, shaking his head and smiling. TGA drags up Uryu from the mat and throws him down with a suplex.

Uryu stumbles up and walks straight into a spinebuster. Cover.

MW: Cassius seems to be enjoying this.

RJ: TGA is dominating now, a costly error from Uryu it seems.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Uryu is hauled up by TGA, he hits a couple of big knees to the gut and then nails the Angel’s Wings! TGA covers again.

TGA drags up Uryu, he puts him into a Torture Rack position! He walks around the ring in a show of strength. He goes to change the move into a backbreaker but Uryu drops down the back, Backslide!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Uryu leaps to his feet and floors TGA with a spin kick to the head. He then stomps away on him, he then nails TGA with a curb stomp. He drags him to the corner, hitting a hesitation dropkick.

He then retreats, TGA stumbles forward...Rotating DDT!

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

Again TGA kicks out, Uryu looks up at Zhi in anger, he shakes his head and signals a two count. Uryu drags TGA back into the corner, he then nails a shining wizard followed by a falling DDT!

Ref: 1...............2................Kick out!

MW: Was that 3?

RJ: No kick out!

Uryu leaps to his feet and his anger finally boils over, he is staring down at Cassius intensely and once more he signals a two with great delight. Uryu drags Teej to the corner and puts him on the top rope, he goes to climb up as well but TGA shoves him away.

He leaps down off the top rope, lifting up Uryu and hitting a spike piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Uryu kicks out, TGA lifts him up and whips him across the ring, he attempts the hell and back but Uryu counters with an arm drag. He heads to the top rope...

MW: Corkscrew senton from Uryu!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Uryu leaps to his feet and heads up to the top rope once more...

MW: Continual high risk stuff from Uryu...

RJ: Split second!

MW: Surely that’s it?

Ref: 1....................2.........................3.Foot on the rope!

Uryu is up in celebration but Zhi points to the foot on the rope. Uryu is clearly boiling over, he drags TGA to the corner and up to the top rope...

MW: Frankensteiner...

RJ: POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB FROM THE TOP ROPE!

MW: Amazing move from TGA!

TGA then waits for Uryu to rise...

MW: And now the Angel Bomb!

Ref: 1...................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

TGA rises to his feet in celebration, the crowd are cheering him loudly. Cassius grabs his hand and holds it aloft.

MW: A huge win for TGA, and what a match we now have at Explosion, TGA vs Crime Lord for the Undisputed Title.

*TGA rolls out of the ring.

RJ:What an effort from Uryu!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 10 Aug 2012, 8:50 pm

RJ: Oh god, not more of this, hasn't Uryu suffered enough?

MW: I don't think this is gonna get out of hand.......look, what the hell is Cassius doing?

Uryu struggles to get to his feet, clutching his neck and head. He gets up, looking around the arena as Cassius stares at him, the sick maniacal grin eteched across his face. Uryu faces moves from one of solemn dejection to one of anger. He stares at Cassius, his eyes transfixed on Cassius as he twists he neck at Uryu, he outstretches his hand, looking at Uryu...

RJ: You can't be serious? This is insane?

Uryu looks down at the outstretched hand, a look of disbelief across his face. He looks at Cassius, questionning his motion. The grin across Cassius' face becomes wider and more sadistic as he waits for Uryu to accept his gesture...

MW: I don't think Cassius is going to leave until Uryu accepts his handshake!

Uryu looks around into the crowd and they chant his name. He looks across at Cassius then up towards the stage and back to Cassius, his face etched with confusion, Cassius reaches out and grabs Uryu's hand, raising it to the sky to an ovation from the crowd. Cassius looks over at Uryu and smirks, twitching his head....

RJ: Oh look, it's not a gesture, he's basking in Uryu's defeat like the sick, twisted martyr he is!

MW: You're right, 'Arj, but i think Uryu knows whats going on.....oh wow!!!!

*Crowd Pop*

Uryu snaps his hand out of Cassius' grip. He stares at Cassius going, nose to nose. Uryu's face is red with anger and he seethes as Cassius continues to grin. He steps back and shoves Cassius back into the ropes before eyeballing him again....

RJ: Uryu's had enough! He's standing his ground and the crowd are loving it....

Crowd: URYU! URYU! URYU! URYU! URYU! URYU!

Uryu again shoves Cassius, stepping forward. Cassius' expression changes. He twitches his head, rocking it side to side as Uryu shoves him back in to the ropes...

MW: SHOCKWAVE!

RJ: TO THE THROAT! GET A MEDIC OUT HERE!!

Cassius snaps back at Uryu, thrusting his hands into the thraot of Uryu sending him crashing to the mat clutching his throat. Cassius leaps down, mounting Uryu and unloading on Uryu, hammering away at his skull...

MW: Someone needs to stop this, Cassius has snapped!! Wheres he going?

Cassius rolls off Uryu and out to the floor, twitching his head rapidly and rubbing his temple. He walks across to the announce table grabbing a chair and a mic.. RJ tries to grab it but Cassius stares at him before ripping the chair from his grasp and launching it into the ring. He slides under the ropes, picking the chair up and looking down as Uryu writhes on the canvas. He stomps on the chest of Uryu before opening up the chair and placing the chair across Uryu's chest, the bottom support of the chair sat across Uryu's throat as the crowd gasp...

MW: This is sick! RJ, are you ok?

RJ: I can't believe this....this is another human being...

Cassius sits on the chair, looking down into the eyes of Uryu and raising the mic to his mouth. His heavy breathing fills the arena as the crowd fall deathly silent...

Cassius: Uryu........your actions, are those of a man whose commupence has now come. You see, Uryu. I warned you. I warned everyone. I told them this would come. I told them this would happen.....

Can you hear that, Uryu? That silence. That's the sound of inevitability. The sound of the final straw breaking the camels back. You see, Uryu. Not only have you been a constant thorn in my side; costing me the world title and seeing your precious Clarissa plunge to a avoidable demise, you've seen fit to show me the utmost disrespect and Uryu.........................NOW YOU WILL SUFFER MY WRATH!!!

Cassius screams into the face of Uryu, his eyes lit up with rage....

Cassius: Your actions. You inability to take responsibilty for your part in creating the new, unhinged, unsanctionable and uncompromising Cassius Zhi have placed you on a perch where the fall will not only ensure that your name will forever be associated with the atrocities i will commit. It will also be the fall that finally puts to bed any myth that you belong at my table, Uryu. That you and I are ever to be considered as on the same level.

You see, whilst the board may have seen fit to indefinitely suspend me, all they have done is fuel their addiction to my behaviour. To fuel the uncontrollabe rage that burns within me. Uryu, a rage that you have unleashed. A rage that will forever cement my legacy as the only true world superpower......Uryu, what have you done....

Cassius twists his head, the grin returning....

Cassius: You've placed yourself in the lair of the beast. There are no exits from here, Uryu. This will be the final resting place of your career....

RJ: What the hell is he talking about?

Cassius: Uryu, whilst the board will have their wish and i will remain suitably inactive from what they class as active competition, Mr McGraw has seen sense and granted me a chance to rectify our ongoing troubles. You see, whilst every match must be sanctioned by the board.........our final match, will be completely unsanctioned.......

MW: Oh my god! You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Cassius: Uryu.......McGraw has granted my wish.......as at Explosion, it will be Cassius Zhi versus Uryu Ishida. In an Unsanctioned 'I Quit' Match.

RJ: NO! NO WAY! WHO THE HELL AGREED THAT!!!!

Cassius: For you see, whilst i am at the behest, and command of the board......you however are not. Whilst i must obey and adhere to the punishment they have laid down, you have a choice. A chance to end this once and for all. Believe me when i tell you this, Uryu. When.......i make you quit. You won't just be quitting the match. You won't be forfeiting a simple bout or contest. You will be quitting all aspirations you have ever had at the world title. You will be quitting all interaction with Cassius Zhi. The days of your constant meddling in my business, my work will be truly over. In the most brutal, savage way possible. This will be a lesson to all those who dare cross Cassius Zhi. All those who mocked my mental frailty and passed over me looking for new ways to feed their addiction. I will make you, your career, your goals, your loved ones and anyone who dare interfere suffer. This will be the most public of executions, Uryu.

And you, are the most willing of sacrifices....

MW: Cassius has completely lost it! This can't be allowed to happen! No way!!

Cassius: I'll allow you one week, Uryu. One week to contemplate your final resolutions. Your final soiree upon the brickwork of The Great Wall. Walk away, or face what you created and unleashed.

Cassius gets up off the chair, kicking it across the ring as Uryu continues to gasp for breath. Cassius drops the mic beside Uryu before leaving the ring to an eerie silence as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down