The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 31st August

+19
Bull
Beer
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
JJJohnson
Lee
Teej
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Nay
TwisT
Bentyf1
Blade
Good Golly I'm Olly
Crimey
jp97
Cable
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
Adam D
Mat
23 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 31st August Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 31st August

Post by Mat Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:10 pm

* Danny McGraw Addresses 6WF Roster*

Match 1
Javier Grace v Andre Licentia

Match 2
Mr Kenty v Scorpion

Match 3
Lucas Takeo v Rasta

Match 4
Number 1 Contender Match for 6WF Tag Team Titles
Dopant Zero v Chaos & McManus

Match 5
Hobo v Crime Lord

Match 6
TGA v The Saint

Main Event
JJ Johnson v Chris Patricks v Cassius Zhi v Vortex

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 31st August Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 31st August

Post by Adam D Mon 27 Aug 2012, 12:52 pm

Hobo walks out with a steely purpose and walks straight to the ring, as the fans cheer.

Hobo: Did you all see Explosion? Did you all see what happened at Explosion? Did you all see me fail once again to get that European belt? Was it because I was nervous? Too confident? Did I choke?

Hobo: It was none of those things. I was beaten by the better man. I was beaten by one of the greatest, if not the greatest, European champions of all time. I accept that.

Hobo: I may not like it but I accept that I lost this match to Trevor Swann with no excuses. And do you know what? I don't deserve to have another shot at it. Not yet. I don't deserve to keep going up against him. He deserves to cement his legacy of being Euro champ by taking on the next wave of star, the next person who deserves it.

Hobo: I feel like an age old relic at this moment, destined not to win that title. But I will. Oh yes, I will. My time will come and when it does, it will eclipse the other members of the Grand Slam club. And like any Hobo plan, I have my road to redemption all mapped out.

Hobo takes out a piece of paper.

Hobo: This is this weeks line ups. And there at the 5th match of the night I stand with my old friend Crimelord. My old nemesis. The other side of my personality. Crimelord and I are like two sides of the same coin. We have danced more times together than anyone else in 6WF. We have fought for the TAW title, we have fought for the 6WF title.

Hobo: And lets look at where we stand today. There, the star at the top of the tree is Crimelord. And on the bottom branches is Hobo, having just had his arse handed to him once again.

Hobo: Now I know I come over as a goofball but most of you know that there is a powerful grey box in my head. And it is telling me, in fact it has always told me, that more than any other wrestler on this roster, Crimelord despises me. Always has, always will.

Hobo: He will be going into this match to show me up and bury me even deeper. He is going into this match to show the gulf in our ability and current standing. The Champ vs the Chump.

Hobo: Well I might have failed at my shot for Euro glory. But when a door closes, another one isnt far behind in opening. And my chance to get noticed is here. Screw TGA and the Saint. Screw JJ, Patricks, zhi and Vortex. You have hogged the 6wf limelight too long. Its my time again. MY TIME.

Hobo: Crimelord. This is aimed directly at you. Look at that card. You are in match 5. You are the champ for gods sake and you are treated in the same breath as me. Dumped into mid show mediocrity. Lost in the mix up and facing the man you hate more than any other. You are being disrespected by the GM and every single one of those wrestlers above you on that show.

Hobo: And do you know what I am going to do about it?

Hobo: I am going to make our match unforgettable. You think you are facing the guy who just lost yet another title shot, yet again. Well that is far from what you are facing. You are gong up against the guy who has had enough of dwelling at the lower echelons of 6wf. You are facing a guy with very few options. You are facing a guy fighting to save what little credibility he has left.

Hobo: Hopefully, you will not play any funny games and face me like a man. But I warn you that if you do, this match is going to be remembered as the night that this bum exploded back into contention.

Hobo: And I hope that although you are not exactly everyones favourite son, that you know how important that this is to both of us. You deserve to be in the main event. And I am going to take my place once more in the main events going forward. The one thing I do know about you is that you have never been afraid of a fight.

Hobo: Well this might be the first time that you should be afraid.

Hobo: Crimelord. Dont fear the Reaper. Fear the Hobo.

Hobo drops the mic, rolls out of the ring and heads to the back without looking over his shoulder.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 27 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

*Uryu is seen in a hospital bed wearing a neck brace as he looks up to see a cameraman signalling*

Uryu: Hey...sorry about my voice but if you saw Explosion then you know why I am here. I lost, I took a beating and I would have kept on taking it. Well, if he had not threatened Clarissa I would have continued. I care about her and I lost because of that but I still won. I still won because she is safe and I am still here to love her. I got battered bruised and bloodied but I am still here. I can come back to the ring each week and perform my best but I am going to be honest, is it worth it?

*Uryu pauses a moment, looking very distracted*

Uryu: I mean she is now in greater danger than ever and I kinda want her to be safe. I...I gotta think about it.

*Uryu turns the camera off*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Mon 27 Aug 2012, 3:39 pm

Chris is sitting in his car staring straight ahead at a big white building never taking his eyes off the front door, suddenly a man emerges from the door and starts to make his way towards his car that is parked beside Chris’, as the man gets closer he notices he is being watched and looks into the car

???: My god …Chris Patricks, I never thought I’d see you here again

Chris smiles but still stares straight ahead

Chris: Hows things Doc, you still keeping those wack-jobs in line

Doctor: It wasn’t too long ago when I was looking after you too Chris, how are things in the real world?

Chris: You know the usual, wife hates me, wife has the kids hating me and not wanting to see me, work has it’s up’s and down’s, management still screwing with me, putting me in battles with lesser fighters, keeping their foot on my drowning head as they turn the other way as I get screwed once again in another match, still flying back and forth from England because the place is so depressing, you know….the real world….

Doctor: Well you could always come back to us Chris, if you feel things are getting too much for you or you could come to my practice and talk

Chris turns the key and revs the engine

Chris: Talk…talk…I’m sick of talking about this and that, I’m sick of people judging me and whispering behind my back, you know what Doc….I really don’t give a f**k anymore, the time for talking is over, actions are with any of these people understand, they want to keep me down then let them try, they want to mess with my life then il sh1t all over there’s, they want to stand in my way then il make sure they can’t stand anymore, you want to see me back here Doc, well you can want till the cows come home, there is no help for me here or anywhere…not now…not anymore

Chris tears out of the parking space nearly running over the doctor, he hits the breaks and comes to a holt just before the entrance and pulls a plastic hospital bracelet out of his pocket which has a McLean’s Hospital logo on it, Chris stares at the bracelet for a few seconds before throwing it from the car window

Chris: No help at all Doc……..

Chris hits the accelerator and speeds out of the hospital grounds and towards Logan International Airport

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 27 Aug 2012, 10:14 pm

DOPANT ZERO RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage where wrestlers are interviewed for their upcoming matches. Here you see RJ with Dopant Zero as both Tsukasa and Kenzaki are extremely peed for the events of Explosion..Dopant Zero both walk off as the camera zooms to RJ running after them until they come across a room which appears to be the office of Danny McGraw....Tsukasa and Kenzaki kicks the door down as Danny McGraw looks up at the two Japanese Born Wrestlers. The camera rolls)

Danny McGraw- WHO DO THE HELL YOU TWO THINK YOU ARE COMING INTO MY OFFICE LIKE THAT! I'M SOO GLAD YOU TWO LOST AT EXPLOSION! YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING!

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki smirks)

Tsukasa- Very Touching McGraw but we want a rematch against Dragon and Blade! We want to end the tag tem careers of The Dragon and Yarmouth Blade!

Danny McGraw- WHAT DON'T YOU TWO GET YOU LOST THE MATCH AT EXPLOSION! YOU TWO WILL HIT THE BACK SEAT OF THE LINE AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN!

Kenzaki- In case you haven't noticed we're the ones that brought the 6WF Tag Team Titles back into this company! We're the reasons why Tag Team Wrestling is Alive in 6WF! You know what McGraw I thought you had balls but it seems like you just missed you period instead!

(Danny McGraw looks up to Kenzaki and the two have a stare down while Tsukasa laughts immaturely pointing a finger at Danny McGraw!)

Danny McGraw- You're lucky I your even alive! Hell you're lucky your walking because I CAN EASILY KICK YOUR ASS!!!!!

Kenzaki- Is that so? Is that so?

Danny McGraw- And for you to get the hell out my match you two Japanese Sushi Eating bar stewards got a #! contender match coming up against the other team that failed to conquer the Tag Team Gold as well! Chaos & McManus!

(Kenzaki and Tsukasa smirk)

Tsukasa- Thats all we ever wanted have a good one! =D

Danny McGraw- GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!

(The door half way shuts as both Dopant Zero smirks and walks off as RJ follows them to conduct a interview)

RJ- Whaa What was that just now! Dopant Zero you two do realize you just ticked the boss off do you?

Tsukasa- Thats not our problem Danny McGraw is desert!

Kenzaki- We're looking to dominate Tag Team Wrestling and to be called the Tag Team Gods of 6WF. Yes Explosion was a mistake but put Tsukasa and I in a match against Chaos & McManus two junkies who can't even get the job done as a Tag Team! You'll see how fast things go! We will be the #! contenders and we will take the trash out once we bury the tag team careers of The Dragon and Yarmouth Blade!

Tsukasa- WE ARE!

Kenzaki- Dopant Zero!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Tue 28 Aug 2012, 10:42 am

The face of a clean shaven man appears on the screen as the jingle ends to begin another edition of the “protagonist prelude” andre licentia is staring into the webcam screen

Licentia: yes the news is true, no gimmicks and no hiding behind the fact that yours truly, the most gracious man in wrestling has finally found himself a new home of which to inhabit.

This weeks edition of the “protagonist prelude” will concentrate on the most important aspect of the wrestling business today and that is me.

Licentia smiles darkly at the screen

Licentia: I have even trimmed my beard and cut my hair because for one night only I want to look presentable for my debut on the programming of 606 Wrestling Federation. After this Friday it will become accustom to watch me with blood running down my face, broken bones, scars and muscle damage just so that I am the man that everybody finds themselves talking about.

I will debut at 6wf lockdown and I will be the man that gets the hardcore section of the crowd on their feet, begging me for more. Over the course of the last weekend I was called down to newcastle and asked to thrash out a deal with the 6wf officials that were so desperate for my signature. Whilst the Explosion pay per view went off without a hitch, it was lacking a little creativity, a little spice, something I like to call anarchy.

Licentia slicks his hair back and tilts in his chair

Licentia: but finally 6wf have seen sense and they gave me a contract that I was at least satisfied with. They know exactly what their product is missing, and with one bold move they have solidified their position in the market. They have took it upon themselves to give me airtime, give me match time and most importantly give me free license to say and do exactly what I need to do in order to make myself known and appreciated.

That is my goal, above all else, I want to be aknowledged, appreciated and respected for the athlete that I am. I didn’t get that recognition in my last job but I have gone to great lengths in order to make sure I get what I deserve this time around.

Licentia takes a big sip of water

Licentia: to all the dirtsheets, and the mud slingers of the world this is where I want you to listen up. People saying andre licentia is bad news, a drama queen and pre-madonna, you need to shut your mouths and get a reality check. I didn’t hold APW to ransom and I did not hold 6wf to ransom, I merely asked for what I am owed and what I deserve based on the performances that I will put on every single night.

If you ever watched me perform then you know that there is not a salary on this earth that is beyond my grasp. I put my body on the line, go to great lengths in order to make sure I get the plaudits. and the fans, like me or not, get their moneys worth.

So please stop talking like you know me, like you have some sort of life experience in the way I conduct myself. Nobody has any idea, I am a laid back and pleasant individual but if you push me and you disrespect me, then I promise you will know about it.

Licentia holds up a black t-shirt with the words “Anarchy rulz” on the front

Licentia: just got this off the production line from the manufacturers and you can get your own right now on the 6wf website in the merchandise section. You can look forward to seeing me wear this on lockdown when I put on a show and really announce myself to the world. Will take this moment to answer a few questions I got on twitter from the loyal fanbase.

Chris marks wanted to know “who is my ideal opponent in 6WF”.

Licentia takes another gulp of water

Licentia:I will tell you Chris that that is a good question. I know a few of the guys from 6wf but I am not really clued up to a sufficient degree to really go into detail. If I had to rattle off a few names from the top of my head then I guess mr kenty could be an interesting clash of styles and egos, would be fun to share a ring with that guy for sure.

I think also, after watching the explosion pay per view and seeing the hardcore championship match, that is my environment to shine and really make my mark. Anything where I can lay risk on the line, really brutalise my opponents and my own body for high reward is exactly what I am looking for. Those guys put in a tremendous effort but it was still lacking, I could have injected the missing ingredient and really made waves.

Licentia picks up a piece of paper from the table next to him

Licentia: a nice little message from harriet mayer who wanted to congratulate me on my position in the top #50 of the pwi 500. Very kind of you harriet but I have to say that my position was completely false and clearly success in this business is not taken into consideration.

I had a standout year in the APW, I was the man that created a revolution and I turned the cogs of an ancient machine. I changed the landscape and I forced through some changes that will not be forgotten. I notice the top spots are reserved for the jokers in wwe, tna, roh but the guys actually putting in the shifts are forgotten about as always.

Believe me when I tell you that is going to change. By this time next year my name will be top ten and within the next eighteen to twenty four months I will go on record and say my name will stand out above all others. I have plans, I have goals and I have self motivation that will lead me to exactly where I want to be. 6wf knows what I am capable of and they will have no choice but to lay out my platform in front of me when I decide it is time to take over.

Finally I see one more question here that I would like to answer. This is from william mason, apparently trending as 6wf’s number one fan. William says that I am not a worthy choice for a 6wf contract, and that my achievements in other walks of life will have no bearing on my success, or lack of, in 6wf.

Licentia places the paper back down on the table and there is a pause as he takes another sip of water. He then looks up and gazes darkly into the camera

Licentia:allow me to address you william, and all of those who share his views. You do not know me, in fact I would be very surprised if you have taken any notice of my career up until this point. let me make it known that I have been producing performances for years that make your idols look like the amateurs that they are. I make the leading lights of 6wf look like a broken bulb in the slimy gutter of the red light district. They are boring, dim and very much forgettable. I however am the bright lights of the big city, shiny, glittering and very much distracting to the true course of events.

Because like every big city, once you move past the bright lights and the fame and glory is the underbelly of a world that you really do not want to get involved in, a world where I grew up and I learned how to live this life. I can be flashy, I can be as entertaining and show stealing as I need to be. But when the situation arises when I need to be dark, desperate and ruthless then you can bet that I will be.

This face you are looking at is a man ready to make his intentions known, a man that will not stand back in the shadows any more. So william mason, and the rest of the doubters, you can keep your opinions, your sarcasm and your ill-wishes because I do not need them. All I need is what I have, a contract and the free will to do exactly what I need to do.

What happens from here is anyone’s guess, all I can say to you all is this, be prepared because when the darkness falls the light will only shine for one man.chaos shall reign and the inmates will run this asylum.6wf, are you ready for the revolution?

Licentia sits back in his chair with a twisted smile on his face before flicking the switch on his webcam, turning the screen black.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 28 Aug 2012, 1:51 pm

Hobo is backstage with Dr Shoe. Hobo is lying on a sofa whilst Dr Shoe is asking questions from an upright chair.

Dr Shoe: Carry on. you were telling me about the Grand Slam.

Hobo: The Grand Slam means a lot to me. Unlike the others in the Grand Slam club, I want it to mean something. It eats me up that I lost my shot at the title yet again. I will not stop until I have won it. I will not stop until I remove this albatross from around my neck.

Dr Shoe: Albatross? Do you require surgery?

Hobo: It was a figure of speech, doc.

Dr Shoe: Carry on....

Hobo: I tell you what bothers me is that I am up against the undisputed world champ this week.

Dr Shoe: you are fearful for your health?

Hobo: Of course not. I am bothered that a match of this magnitude is buried in the show. I am seen as fodder for the champ. I am seen as an easy match for Crimelord. When I should be feared. It also bothers me that Crimelord doesn’t seem to care either. If I was the champ, I would want to know why I am playing second fiddle to Cassius and co. I wouldn’t stand for it.

Dr Shoe: well maybe Crimelord has a good therapist.

Hobo: To get my Euro shot I need to make a stand. I need to make a point of intention. I need to be feared again. And that means that Crimelord is in for a bad time. That means that Crimelord is in for a world of pain. That means that Crimelord is in for the shock of his life. There is still bark in this old dog, and I intend on howling this week, like I have done so many times before.

Dr Shoe: You have a history of howling? Lets explore that deeper...

Hobo: Another metaphor doc. I want that Euro belt. And do you know how I am going to get it?

Dr Shoe: a prolonged internet petition that you will then submit to the powers that be followed by a strongly worded letter to your MP?

Hobo: No. I intend on winning the undisputed championship.

Dr Shoe:.......

Hobo: I am going to make myself a royal pain in the arse. I am going to get in the face of every single one of the so called main eventers. I am not going to wait to be put in the main event. I am going to take the main event. I am going to upset, cajole, embarrass every one of those ingrates that take their positions for granted. I am going to get in the faces of people like Cassius, interrupt people like the Saint-

Dr Shoe: I wouldn’t recommend interrupting the Saint (Dr Shoe holds his neck)

Hobo:- and it starts by making the ultimate statement of intent this week by taking down the champ. He may not care of being in Match 5. But I assure, after this week, they will never forget about Hobo again. I am going to put myself back in contention for the World Championship. and when I win it, I am going to use that as a bargaining chip with Zoot. Title vs Title.

Hobo: This week, I bring the fear back.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 28 Aug 2012, 2:21 pm

('Rain Wizard' blasts out and the arena erupts into thunderous booing. Crime Lord strides onto the stage, the world championship over his shoulder. He walks confidently down the ramp before climbing into the ring. He is already holding a microphone and waits for the booing to die down before lifting the microphone to his lips.)

CL- Still....STILL...6WF Champion of the World.....CRRRRIIIMMMMEEEE LOORDDDD!

(The crowd boo this as Crime Lord looks satisfied in the ring.)

RJ- How can Crime Lord celebrate the title win, the match was called off when Cassius interrupted, he didn't retain it.

MW- He did everything he needed to do to remain champion, it's not his fault how it happened.

CL- Now, there will be the cynics who will wag their fingers back and forth, will label me 'lucky', will say that I should be stood here no longer world champion...saved by Cassius Zhi. To those people I say....SHUT THE HELL UP! I did EVERYTHING I needed to do to retain my championship. If Cassius Zhi hadn't had his pathetic breakdown I'd still be stood here world champion, the result, my victory was in the palm of my hand. Cassius Zhi simply sped up proceedings, brought the inevitable forward and allowed me to go home early with my world title and enjoy the feelings it brings, feelings that neither TGA or Cassius Zhi will ever experience again.

Standing here now, world champion, dominant cements my place in 6WF history. I conquered the "mighty Godsent Athlete" and I will bring down the "Great Wall". Nobody can stop me, nobody can beat me, nobody will ever take this title from me for as long as I want to keep hold of it. 6WF management can throw whatever nutcase, whatever has-been, whatever never-will-bes at me and I will do the same to each and every one of them. I will beat them, I will destroy them, I will leave them wishing that they had never even turned up, that they'd stayed at home. Where is TGA now?! Huh?! Where is he?! I'm the one stood here, unconquerable, where is he?! Probably crying into the relics of his past achievements. Probably wishing that he'd come back to be my sidekick, how it should be, how it always should have been!

RJ- I just don't get it, Crime Lord didn't really win.

MW- It doesn't matter though, he's still world champion and that's what matters. You're just not intelligent enough to realise.

(Crime Lord paces back and forth in the ring.)

CL- As for Cassius Zhi, I'm sure that crazy son of a bîtch probably thinks that his very public and sad mental breakdown entitles him to a match with me, earns him a title shot. I hope Danny McGraw and the Board of Directors realise how stupid that reasoning is. I hope they take the sensible decision to fire the overrated, worthless piece of dirt rather than give in to his ridiculous demands. But if the BOD do show the sheer lack of testicles they have, and do give in to the Chinese psychopath...I will take great pleasure in beating that smirk right off his face. I will enjoy crushing this rejuvenation he is going through. I will relish kicking the life out of him and showing Uryu how it is done!

(Crime Lord takes a deep breath and has a small grin, before lifting the microphone back to his mouth.)

CL- However, that is for the future, this Friday I have more boring matters to deal with. A certain tramp who believes that he's something special, a bum who genuinely, in his heart of hearts, is convinced that he is a 6WF legend.

(The crowd start chanting 'Hobo' as Crime Lord looks disgusted.)

CL- Hobo. It seems everybody's favourite clown thinks he can play mind games these days, thinks his experience and his history with me means he can get into my head and stick his dirty, grubby fingers into my psyche. He's pathetically incorrect. Hobo believes that because I'm facing him, I am somehow being overshadowed by TGA and Cassius Zhi....wrong. I'm facing him in match 5 because McGraw and the rest of his cronies are rewarding me with a well deserved rest after my successful retention at Explosion. You on the other hand Hobo are being punished for your tragic display, your sickening attempt at reliving your glory days on Sunday. You're being into the lion's den and this lion is going to tear you into pieces.

You see this as some kind of way of redeeming yourself, getting back to my level. It seems you're deluding yourself as usual Hobo. While these fans might kid themselves, I know what your career was like and I know that you were NEVER on my level, not even close. Every step of the way, I have been better than you, stronger, more athletic, more intelligent, quicker...and now Hobo, I am more successful.

(Crime Lord has a small grin.)

RJ- Crime Lord is being horribly disrespectful towards Hobo.

CL- Your world title reigns were and still are an embarrassment. A dark blotch on the otherwise reputable history of 6WF. How you ever got to the top of the ladder nobody knows, all I know, all I am not afraid to admit like everybody else, is that it was a dreadful mistake to let you get there. Your attitude, your jestering could have killed this company. You took away all respect, all dignity from 6WF and you laughed all the time you did it. You're nothing but a joke that has got out of hand. This match is not your way back out of the wilderness, it's not your chance at redemption...it's 6WF collectively EUTHANIZING it's biggest mistake and I am the tool, the weapon, that has the utmost pleasure in doing so.

Are you Ready?

('Rain Wizard' blasts from the speakers as Crime Lord stands in the centre of the ring holding the world aloft.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 28 Aug 2012, 2:38 pm

The titantron kicks in, going all blurry as we see a highlights package from Explosion. The video package shows the debut of Lucas Takeo, and all the destruction he caused in the Hardcore Hell match.The video package ends, and we go to Michael Wire and RJ at ringside.

MW: "The debut of Lucas Takeo at Explosion, sent ripples shaking through the 6WF universe. For weeks this large figure, had been teasing us with his debut, but none of us ever thought he would cause that much of an impact."

RJ: "You are right Michael. I was genuinely terrified of that man. He had no emotions on his face when he was causing that destruction. The question is why did Lucas Takeo do that?"

MW: "Well Lucas has some questions to answer, and maybe we will find out this week on Lockd...."

MW is cut off mid speech as the titantron kicks in again, this time going to a graveyard, where the large figure of Lucas Takeo is sitting, a top of a tombstone, with a towel over his head, looking like he has something to say.

The wind is swirling all around Takeo, with the rain pouring down on him, but he remains unmoved, looking down to the floor with the towel draped over his head. He then stands up, still looking to the floor, as he prepares to speak.

Takeo: "Many of you are wondering why I made my debut by interfering in the Hardcore Hell match. Wondering why I decided to cause so much destruction, in a match that was already barbaric. Wondering why I wanted to inflict even more pain on the participants. But that is the thing. That match wasn't pain. That match was merely another match, compared to what I have been through. What I inflicted on Logan Kincade, Blue Dragon, Gary Traitorelli, Nay Bother and Kenji Hidari, that was not pain, not compared to the pain I feel every single day of my life. I have come to 6WF, not to win titles, not to make friends, but to show the rest of the 6WF roster what pain really is. Starting with Rasta on Friday at Lockdown, I will begin to release the pain I feel, every single second that I am breathing."

Takeo then starts walking slowly into the distance, as we go back to ringside...

Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 28 Aug 2012, 3:03 pm

“don’t Fear the Reaper” plays out and the crowd pops hugely. Hobo stands at the top of the ramp as the boom camera sweeps in to get a close up. Hobo gives a two thumbs up salute and smiles, before running down to the ring and sliding in.

He clibs a turnbuckle and soaks in the cheers before going to the centre of the ring to confront Crimelord. He looks at Crimelord standing emotionless in the centre, with his belt slung over his shoulder. Hobo reaches in to his jacket breast pocket and pulls out some sticky labels. He grabs a Sharpie pen and writes the word “hobo” onto a label before applying the sticker over the Heavyweight Belts name plate.

Hobo: (doing air quotations) “EUTHANIZING it's biggest mistake and I am the tool, the weapon, that has the utmost pleasure in doing so”

Hobo: well you certainly are the tool in this confrontation.

DL: That was uncalled for.

Hobo: And like every tool, someone else is operating it. They are playing you Crimey. They are pulling your strings and making you a puppet for their own ends. Why should you be facing me. Ask yourself that question. Why are they putting YOU the world champ in against me?

Hobo: Its because no one else wants to face this wounded lion.

Hobo: and before you joke about no-one wanting to face me because I stink, that joke, like your hairline is wearing thin. The strange thing about your claims of making mistakes by allowing me to remain at the top is that you couldnt beat this mistake. You tried your utmost to dethrone me and you couldnt do it. In fact, I bet there isnt anyone else on this roster who has thwarted your world title ambitions more than me.

Hobo: You know I am the real deal when I want to be. And I havent wanted anything so bad for a long time. You think I am a joke. Well this week, you become the punchline.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 28 Aug 2012, 3:31 pm

The crowd start to cheer loudly when the tron flickers into life and Dragon and Blade the newly crowned tag team champions stand side by side in the locker room.

Blade: Dragon we did it fella, We won the gold, Have you heard what those idiot's dopant Zero have said they think that wants they dispatch of Chaos and Mcmanus they gonna take the gold from us.

The crowd boo's loudly when Blade says this.

Dragon: they really think they can take us on they can not even beat us last week so how can they hope to beat us if the beat chaos and Mcmanus?

Blade: I have know idea fella but what I do know is that we are the tag team champions of the world right now and we did it at the first attempt not the second not the third but the first.

We will remain tag team champions for a very long time and will take on any body that come our way.

The crowd cheers for Blade and Dragon as Dragon nods his head.

Dragon: As for my brother Foo Poo I hope this comes a long way into getting us back together and help us defend these tag team titles but my brother has gone back to Japan with his tail between his legs and is sulking with mother but if he does come back I will be here for him.

Blade: And in the mean time we get to kick some serious but fella starting with what ever team wins the number one contenders match on Lockdown.

I do hope its Chaos and Mcmanus I still got unfinished business with that a hole, he should know never to mess about with me and think he can get away with it.

Dragon: And I will have your back Blade man and it was good of you to say that I was a better partner than Mike Hill as he was a very good fighter on his day but now how you say is over the road.

The crowd laugh a little at Dragon who looks a little confused.

Blade:Erm it's over the Hill but close enough fella and no problem its an honour to team up with the best wrestler to come out of Japan.

The crowd cheer as Blade and Dragon both wearing there tag team belts round there waist give it each other a high five as the titron then fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 28 Aug 2012, 3:35 pm

(Crime Lord tears the sticker off and drops it to the floor, he looks Hobo up and down, a look of pure disgust on his face.)

CL- This wasn't an open invitation, I wasn't asking you to walk down here and make some empty threats. I try and avoid situations in which you get this close to me...worried I'll pick up some kind of disease from you.

(Hobo does a sarcastic smirk.)

CL- It's all well and good talking about the past Hobo, about your "glory days", but this is the here and now, the present day...2012 not 2008 or 2009. The world has moved on from you Hobo, I've moved on from you Hobo. I saw your little speech the other day, you called me your "old nemesis", two sides of one coin...don't try and use my success, my career to bump yourself up. Don't kid yourself into thinking that you mean something. You might like to consider equals, that you're my arch-enemy...you're not. I don't consider you as anything more than unfortunate black mark on 6WF. A pathetic excuse of a human being who uses jokes and jabs to cover up his own inadequacies. A man whose return to 6WF was met not with adoration but with groans of despair.

Every time you wheel yourself out here Hobo, try and relight the old flames inside of you, the world winces. You're an embarrassment. An old man pretending that he still has it, that he is still relevant. 6WF doesn't want, doesn't need you. It's moved on from your crass humour and your lack of wrestling skills. It's evolved, improved and that's the reason you can do no better than wallow in your own filth, failing to beat anybody. This match is not going to change that Hobo, this match will not give your career a kick, it will do nothing but reinforce the already obvious truth that whatever you had...whatever made you successful is long gone, along with all your wives, all your dignity, all your self-respect.

I am prepared to break you Hobo, I am prepared to end this charade of you being a somebody once and for all. I am not being used by anybody, I don't get used, I don't pander to the authorities, or pander to these fans, I'm my own man and I do what I want. If TGA and Cassius Zhi want to cling on to the fact that they were chosen to finish the show they can, they can pretend that it means something. I'll just continue to win matches, to retain my title and to show that they are nothing.

To be honest Hobo, I'm bored of you, I was bored of you three years ago, so today I am sick of you. You're not who you think you are, you're not the legend you believe you are. And you're certainly not a threat to me Hobo.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 28 Aug 2012, 9:17 pm

*The scene opens up to a seemingly remote looking corridor with lighting at a minimum. The only people in sight are some of the 6WF crew having their own chats and discussions while dismantling pieces of equipment quickly and efficently. The camera then swivels around introducing a tentative Michael Wire who is staring back at the camera with a sheepish smile etched across his face. Wire is wearing his suit from the Explosion PPV which is a three piece black suit with a baby blue tie. Wire than addresses the camera and the audience.*

MW: Welcome ladies and Gentleman to a exclusive from 6WF, I'm Michael Wire and here at the Metro arena in Newcastle. Explosion is done and dusted and we have got a guest lined up for this DVD exclusive who has kindly taken the time to chat to us and give us his views on his first ever 6WF PPV and what went down in his match.. I'm actually standing outside his personal locker room so bare with guys..

*Wire turns around and knocks on a big white door which has a plaque of gold rooted into the middle of the door which reads in big bold lettering "Mr Kenty". Soon after the knocks there is no response. Wire slowly eases the door open to a dejected looking figure looking at the grey matted flooring with his headphones well and truly in his ears. Kenty is wearing a pair of casual blue jeans and a grey hoodie as Wire approaches slowly.*

MW: Excuse me, Mr Kenty.. Hello?

*Kenty slowly looks up before jumping up, quickly removing his headphones and extending his hand to Wire.*

Mr Kenty: Evening Michael, apologies.. I knew you guys were coming and completely lost track of time. This is the exclusive right for the DVD, no?

MW: Indeed.

Mr Kenty: Ahh of course..Well if you don't mind Michael.. before we get onto the boring questions and I tell you what happened, who got involved, what next blah blah blah journalism at it's height, I think the audience deserve to also have a sneak peak at what a professional wrestler's private locker room looks like huh? I mean the good fans of 6WF are paying what.. 12 quid on a DVD which will be well worth it don't get me wrong Michael, top show but I think this would top it off completely.. what do you say?

*Wire shrugs his shoulders with a rye smile draped across his face as Kenty bites his lip with a new found excitement all across his face. Wire nods his head as Kenty smirks before speaking again.*

Mr Kenty: Michael, you are a smart guy! camerman.. is it John? John perfect! hand me your camera!

*The camera changes hands and the view changes also to a full scale view of Kenty's locker room with his voice now providing a insight. Panning to the right Kenty begins to speak and describing his surroundings.*

Mr Kenty: To the right we have yours truly's very own makeshift Gym! we have a few dumbbells.. a smith machine and a variety of other equipment. Those Kettle bells let me tell you hurt! also a notable mention to that bench.. the one you found me wallowing on? yeah that one.

*The camera changes to the centre of the locker room as Kenty describes what can be seen to the audience.*

Mr Kenty: Now that my friends is a plasma screen TV.. neat huh? and of course a gaming console with a few games for good measure.

*Swivelling the camera to the left side, Kenty explains what is on that side of the locker room.*

Mr Kenty: What you see hear folks is a personal massage table for when I have nights like these.. tight muscles from being thrown left, right and centre or being just generally angry. But I have managed to get the lovely Amy from 6CW, my personal masseuse to be a 6WF employee. How cool is that! so it's a perfect way to just you know.. de-stress!

*after the small tour, Kenty hands back the camera to John the camerman and a onlooking Michael Wire who still has a rye smile on his face as he chuckles quietly to himself. Kenty moves swiftly back to his bench with a beaming look on his face as Michael Wire can finally conduct his exclusive interview.*

MW: So Kenty, must be a little unhappy at the conclusion of your match tonight, here at Explosion?

Mr Kenty: Michael..Michael..Michael. Of course I'm a little unhappy but hey that's life. I can safely say I'm going to sleep tonight with a clear concious while are dominant Freeweight champion, Big Vince can struggle to sleep after tonight's events.. but hey.. I'm sure his beloved Old age pensioner, can be his cuddle tonight as he usually helps him with every aspect of his professional career so why not help him to sleep? but on a serious note this is something new to me. On my time in 6CW I was usually the guy who decided to get involved and screw somebody out of either a title or a shot at one of my pals at Genesis so I now know how it feels and it sucks. It sucks.. maybe it's karma? maybe not.. but I'm not going anywhere so Vortex and the Consultant can be bedfellows hiding from the truth which is.. I'm not going to give up on this and I will get even..

MW: Your other opponent, Scorpion also put up a brave showing against Vortex and yourself so do you have any comments regarding Scorpion?

Mr Kenty: Scorpy.. well I have got to hand it to him. He is one tough S.O.B! He gave me a few headaches tonight and these headaches are bound to be felt tomorrow morning! but that aside Scorpion I seem to recall was looking up at the rafters with those little tweety birds around his head as I laid down a Mic - check to his head infront of the 15,000 or so watching in attendance tonight and the millions watching around the world saw that also. I'm under the impression my next match at Lockdown is against Scorpion.. According to the RUMOURS BACKSTAGE!*

*yelling in jest the last remark, Kenty looks over Michael Wire's shoulder at the open door with no response. Kenty continues to speak with a typical glint in his eye.*

Mr Kenty: But yes the rumours are true! I will be facing Scorpy at Lockdown in a one on one, showdown in Birmingham! am I nervous? of course not.. but I know Scorpy will be looking for revenge and a little bit of closure as he will want to find out who the better man is but so will the man who is speaking right now will want to prove.. I wan't to prove that I'm the better man but as we all know we will have to wait for Friday but I'm looking for a little bit of closure myself.. so watch out Scorpy as those tweety birds maybe squeaking around your noggin come Friday night in Birmingham.

MW: As you full know, Kenty, Destiny is around the corner.. what are your plans going to be?

Mr Kenty: Destiny? Destiny!? Michael.. a month or so is a long time away on planet Kenty! my plans.. well my plans are going to be the same. Live life in the fast lane, live life loud and never think twice my friend! These next few weeks are going to be massive I'm not under any illusions they will be easy but I knew that when I first came here.. being a "Outsider" and laying down a mark on 6WF was always going to be tough but I'm determined to leave a huge mark. A mark that even the aliens out there in the galaxy can see!

MW: What do you make of all the support you have received in the relatively short time you have been here on 6WF?

Mr Kenty: In a nutshell Michael, It's the thing that gets me out of bed in the morning. The thing that gets me on that rower in the gym and makes me go nuts out.. its the thing that is so tangible it's worth more than the money I'm being paid. I couldn't live without it.. it's like oxygen. And hey I'm a born showman.. of course I'm going to lap it up! but on a serious note I couldn't be more grateful you know.. I have been heckled, jeered many a time on 6CW hell even sometimes on 6WF but the fans that support me it means alot and I hope to repay the support shown to me by frying the big fish..

MW: With all due respect, Kenty..

*Wire is interrupted by a gorgeous looking figure who has now entered Kenty's locker room. The stunning figure is a redhead wearing a sporty shirt and tracksuit bottoms with a pair of sophisticated looking trainers with a pair of deep blue eyes.*

Mr Kenty: Sorry to interupt Michael, This is Amy. Amy.. Michael! Michael..Amy!

*The pair both shake hands delicately as Kenty looks on with a grin.*

Mr Kenty: Ahh shoot I forgot! I had booked a massage for now.. to you know de-stress? after tonight so yeah.. Michael your going to have to leave now buddy. Cheers for the exclusive.. hope the fans watch it on Youtube, DVD or whatnot..Nice one Michael perfect Journalism! take care.

*The pair nod curtly at each other after a handshake, before Michael and his cameraman leave the locker room leaving a beaming looking Kenty speaking to Amy who is seen laughing before the screen fades to darkness.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 28 Aug 2012, 9:55 pm

The arena screen comes on and shows The Consultant standing in a darkened room; his back against a wall. He leisurely flips a coin in the air a few times before he notices the camera. He doesn't speak, but moves his head in the direction of the centre of the room. Suddenly a light shines down from the rafters and illuminates Vortex sitting on a wooden chair. His arms are folded and he stares at the floor. A massive shadow surrounds him due to his bulk. From out of shot, The Consultant speaks.

The Consultant: Call.....

Vortex lifts his head wearily, and glances to the side. He shakes his head a few times before uttering a response that is barely audible.

Vortex: Heads.....

The Consultant stares at the coin and gives a little smirk. He places the coin in his pocket and walks off. Out of shot again, he can be heard calling back.

The Consultant: Why don't I tell you after you have entertained the viewers.....

A door is heard slamming shut and Vortex is left alone; the light still shining eerily on him. He looks at the camera and begins to speak quietly.

Vortex: A monster doesn't need to shout to make himself heard. Any action he takes should be as loud as a nuclear explosion. Some monsters need to make a lot of noise because that is all they can offer. What is dangerous is when the weak believe the sound and not the deed. They fear the words but not the act. I have been here a while. I have seen a lot of things. I have heard a lot more. But nothing has made me fear those monsters who scream without substance.

He gets up from the chair, and slams a fist into his hand. He points at the camera before continuing.

Vortex: We all know who I am talking about, but let us leave that unhinged banshee a while....

He picks up the chair and walks towards the camera. He places it directly in front, so that only his face is visible. A sound of a match being struck is heard, and Vortex lights up a large cigar. He takes a few drags, before speaking again, his face lit up on one side from the light of the cigar.

Vortex: There is a story I heard as a kid. It was about three little monkey's that my grandmother had on her mantelpiece. One monkey covered his ears, one his eyes and one his mouth. You all know the story and each of those monkey's signify my opponents this Friday. JJ Johnson represents hear no evil. He has been having this war with The Saint for what seem's an age. He loves to hear the crowds cheers, but he doesn't hear the groans in the background for yet another rematch. Wire called it a war at Explosion. I call it a bore. He has failed to listen to the fans, urging him to move on. And now....he is misguided and lost without his usual opponent. Easy pickings for a guy as dominant as myself.

He takes another puff from his cigar, and blows smoke into the air.

Vortex: Chris Patricks' represents see no evil. He missed the chair shot that gave James the win at Explosion. How hard is it to hit a head the size of Clark James?

He laughs a little before continuing.

Vortex: Patricks' also represents cowardice. A guy that needs to use a foreign object to get the job done and then doesn't use it properly. What's the matter Chris? Are you losing you're touch? Or maybe you never had it to begin with. Another guy basing his whole sorry existence on past exploits but falling away now that the new breed has arrived.

He continues smoking for a while. After a few drags, he takes the cigar out of his mouth and holds it by the half of his unmasked face.

Vortex: So now we come to the monster that must be heard. The guy whose constant noise has brought most of 6WF to its knees. Do you think a madman scares me? Do you think making that poor sap Uryu submit deserves my respect? Do you think a guy who lives on causing fear without doing a damn thing worries me? It is true you haven't come into my playground yet. I welcome you there. But my playground has no toys of evil. No tools of destruction. It is simply a small room, four walls and no exits. You....me....and not a damn thing else. Because when you have the guts to face me without gimmicks. To stand toe to toe without tricks. We will fight to see whether all the hype is worth my time. Or only worth my disdain.

A door slams shut and footsteps are heard. The lights flicker on to show Vortex is sitting in a small room with no exits visible. The walls are padded with a white cushioned material. Anyone in the room would need time to adjust their eyes from the previous gloomy view to the now dazzlingly bright light. Vortex rises from his chair, and walks back to the centre of the room. The Consultant comes into shot and begins speaking.

The Consultant: I guess you are talking about the man of the moment, Mr Cassius Zhi. Why is he speak no evil? He has done the opposite surely?

Vortex finishes his cigar, drops it on the floor and stamps it out with his massive foot.

Vortex: Exactly. But now speak no evil means that he should shut the hell up.

The Consultant laughs and both men stand side by side in the centre of the room.

The Consultant: I am sure Mr Zhi would welcome the padded cell we find ourselves in. It is the only safe place to be it seems.

Vortex places a hand on The Consultant's shoulder and points aggressively at the camera.

Vortex: Since we have arrived, we have constantly hacked people off. And we continue doing it. It is all about survival of the fittest. If you aren't good enough at the game, you have no right to take part. Annoyed with what we say? Deal with it. Looking for a fight? Bring it on. I haven't got time for misguided fools with personal vendetta's. I haven't got time for cowards who try to take the easy route to achieve something in their pitiful lives. And I haven't got time for Halloween rip-off's who hide behind their persona. I'm not here to make up the numbers or be a passing thought for guys who constantly have too much smoke blown up their asses. Cassius....you have had you're fun. But now things get serious. You want to reclaim your destiny. Then to do so means getting through me. And I am not the kind of guy who is scared of shadows.

The Consultant: Shadows are extinguished when you bring the light. And Vortex is the light that all of 6WF should follow. The future. The real deal. The behemoth.

Vortex smiles and turns to his manager.

Vortex: So what did the coin say?

The Consultant looks up at the half-masked demon.

The Consultant: It says that the job isn't finished yet. You have more work to be done, just in case they have any answer. It was tails. I win.

Vortex taps a hand on his shoulder and looks at the camera.

Vortex: They lose.....

He walks off and the arena screen goes dark. Suddenly "Breathe" sounds out from the speakers and a plume of green smoke fills the aisle. Vortex appears with the Freeweight title over his shoulder. He strides confidently, ignoring the boo's of the crowd. When he reaches the ring, he slowly climbs into it. He asks for a microphone and then slumps against the turnbuckle.

Vortex: Let's enlighten you all by making things a bit more cosy.

The lights suddenly dim, and a spotlight shines down to the centre of the ring. Vortex walks into it and speaks again, but this time in hushed and deliberate tones.

Vortex: I welcome those that love the dark. I welcome those who walk with evil firmly beside them. I take pride in knowing I walk that path myself and am comforted by its presence. It shapes me. It moves me. It is who I have become. If those servants of sin want to make themselves known, then do so. You will face something that can't be frightened. Can't be alarmed. Will not turn and run away. I am here to take whatever the future holds. The three little monkey's, wherever they may be, will realise that I am the future. And your battered bodies lying lifeless at my feet, will be my history. That history starts at Lockdown.

He stares straight up at the light with his eyes closed and raises an arm into the air.

Vortex: Speak. Tell me what you feel. I will take it in. Digest. And make you feel something that has been lost from your lives. The light, and how its shines the way to destruction. Fear the Dark Matter. As it covers, obliterates and moves onto bigger things. Fear the Dark Matter. It will absorb the light. The hopes. The dreams. And use it for it's own means. Fear the Dark Matter. Fear.......me........

He drops the mic to the floor as he continues to stare at the light. He raises his other arm and holds his hands out. He unclenches his fingers before slowly closing them again. As he does so, the spotlight starts to flicker and then dim, before the whole arena is covered in darkness. Vortex's voice rings out again in the gloom.

Vortex: Speak.....try to bring the light.....speak.

Last edited by TwisT on Wed 29 Aug 2012, 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling.....i hate spelling mistakes lol)

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:44 pm

* The crowd explode into a chorus of cheers as "I fought the Law" blasts out around the arena and Nay Bother gingerly steps out onto the stage. The camera moves in for a close up of Nay only to find several heavy cuts including one that appears to be leaking black puss, his left eye is swollen closed, while his right eye is bloodshot. Nay Looks out around the crowd before grimacing as he raises his arm to acknowledge the crowd by waving while holding a small blue cloth*

RJ: I am amazed that Nay is here tonight, he was involved in one of the most brutal matches seen anywhere last night and had to be stretchered out the arena.

MW: Come on RJ, when was the last time Nay actually left the arena off his own accord, but you are right about one thing, it was one hell of a match.

RJ: Now Now Michael, If it wasn’t for his friend Blue Dragon Nay would be standing here your new Hardcore Title

MW: Its all if's and buts RJ, the only thing that matters is Logan walked out that contraption the same way he walked in, as the Hardcore champion and there is nothing you or Nay can say to dispute that.

*Nay is now standing on the ringside steps holding onto the ring post looking up at the Titantron as images of the Hardcore Hell Match flash across the screen, finally a picture of Nay lying unconscious inches from the flames flashes up, Nay stares at the image before looking to the ground and slowly turning and climbing into the ring, still grimacing every time he moves to quickly.*

MW: look at him, what a disgrace he can barely even climb into the ring, I'm starting to see why people don’t think he belongs here .

*RJ turns and looks at Michael Wire in disbelief as Nay stands in the centre of the ring dabbing puss of his cheek with the cloth before lifting a microphone to speak*

Nay: Well what can I say, last night I was involved in one the greatest matches this company has seen. Hardcore Hell lived up to its name and more, it was brutal, sadistic and trust me when I say that it was the most painful match I have ever been involved in. But, alas it was all for nothing as Logan retained his title.

*Nay looks out into the crowd as a raft of Boos come from the crowd*

Nay: But something happened last night I wasn’t expecting I gained a little respect for Logan, he may have been handed that title but last night he finally earned it. Don’t get me wrong I still dislike him unlike his brother who I do like, but am slowly starting to lose respect for.

Why?

Because he cost me the match, NO,

Because he went way beyond reasonable force, NO.

It's because that’s twice now he has completely taken me out the game and twice he has been unable to deal with the consequences and lost the match. You see Blue I'm starting to learn that you cant have friends when you are in that ring, but if you have to go to that place, make sure its worth it and that you walk away with that championship.

*Nay walks over to ringside once again dabbing his face with the cloth before leaning on the ropes*

I'm also sick and tired of playing piggy in the middle to this family feud the pair of you have going on. I am sick of you the pair of you using me like some little pawn in your mind games, Im sick of you thinking you know whats best for me. I am sick of you both looking at me like some little play thing who is fun to have around but not really a threat and i and im sick of you costing me the hardcore championship.

Now as you can all see I am beaten, battered, bloodied and I am not ashamed to admit in a lot of pain. I gave everything I had last night and I had Logan beaten. I proved last night I deserve to be in this company, I proved I deserve a one on one opportunity at the Hardcore title, a match I dont have to watch my back incase my friends attack.

So this week I rest up, then next week I come back stronger and more determind than ever to earn that match. And I wont be letting anyone stand in my way.

*Nay pushes himself up off the ropes and once again raises his arm to cheers from the crowd before slowly heading back up the ramp*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:53 am

The Saint sits in his locker room, his head is bowed and he’s breathing heavily. He looks up, almost into the camera… His eyes are bloodshot, he looks haggered, like he hasn’t slept as the camera zooms out and reveals his locker room to be dark, reflecting the mood of The Divine Destroyer.

Around him on the floor lie photo albums, numerous pictures of The Saint and his family when he was younger, including his father. There are also photos of his Coalition days, him and JJ Johnson laughing, joking, posing, simply just enjoying themselves. The Saint in the photos forms a polar opposite to the one in the present.

He looks to the camera.

The Saint: This world’s a lonely place. You can be in the midst of absolute adulation, an environment where everything and everyone loves you and what you stand for, or adversely, you can be cast out, in the wilderness… Where no man, woman or child has any care about what you do, say or think. It’s how you adapt to these situations that define you as a person.
At the age of sixteen, I was cast into the wilderness by my father because of my dreams, my dreams to wrestle. In no uncertain terms, I was informed that should I want to continue with my dreams and aspirations, that I’d no longer be considered a son, that I’d be the black sheep of the family. I was sent out into the wilderness, shunned, vilified. I had nobody to turn to, nobody to support me and THAT… That is why you see The Saint as he is today.

Because I’ve had to fight and strive and strain to establish myself as what I am today: A living legend, a grand slam holder, a THREE time World Champion. I’ve transformed myself from a wide eyed youngster, who had nothing, to the all-seeing, all conquering powerhouse that you see today.

Myself and JJ Johnson… We both had similar backgrounds, we both had to overcome obstacles in our youth to try and get to where we are today… The difference though, is that JJ lauds his upbringing, or lack of, to endear himself to you idiotic amoebas. He’s tried to sell his “Cinderella” story to try and gain reverence with you idiots. We all have to deal with hardship… With heart ache, with grief, with bereavement, with everything life throws at us, yet JJ Johnson glamourises his hardship just to pad out the contents of his wallet, to get some sort of sick, sadistic thrill out of it all.

You may be wondering where I’m going with this, wondering just why this is relevant to the Sunday just gone. But recently, I’ve been on the receiving end of some… Let’s say personal matters that put a lot of things into perspective, which rocked this usually emotionless, cold, callous man you see before you. Yet you don’t see me stating every detail of my personal affairs over these airwaves in a hunt for sympathy.

So you’d think that I may be excused for dropping the ball at Explosion…

Because to put it frankly…JJ Johnson beat me because…

The Saint pauses, almost pained at the admission he is about to make…

The Saint:…Because, I wasn’t focused, my mind was elsewhere… I was too concerned thinking about the death of my father. And that isn’t making excuses, because frankly, had I been 100% focused on that match and JJ Johnson, then I wouldn’t have allowed myself to be dragged down to his level of mediocrity. I’d have outclassed him in the way I know I can. It’s no coincidence that my downfall was the resultant of JJ slipping out of one of the more dangerous moves in my arsenal because, simply, I just was not at the races. I couldn’t help but be consumed by thoughts of my old man casting scorn upon my career, telling me I’m worthless, I’m nothing, that I’m a disgrace… Well I’m not! I am The Saint, I’m a Grand Slam holder, a three time world champion… And I am THE best… THE BEST THING IN THIS DAMN FEDERATION!

I am damn near untouchable, and it’ll take more than a fluke win by JJ Johnson to prove otherwise!

You see JJ, I didn’t want the match at Explosion, it was beneath me, I was pretty much coerced into it and when I got there, as well as all of that, I wasn’t in the mental place that I should have been in. And you managed to steal the win. I saw nothing from you that suggested that you’re returning to the fore as Mr. 6WF… I just saw someone who’s been stringing wins together by sheer dumb luck.

But you see, JJ, you now have my full, undivided attention once more…

Because we currently stand at 2-2 with 1 to play. We’re no closer to
determining who the better man is… We’ve been tooing and froing for too long, Johnson. We keep going back and forth exchanging victories and continually claim that we’re the best. Well, you know what. I’m tired. I’m tired of this whole charade… Only one of us can stand tall, Johnson. Only one of us can come out of this as the victor. 4 years… Numerous battles and it’s time we finished it. It’s time we ended this once and for all. And when I say this, JJ Johnson… I’m thinking of only one victor… The Saint!

So this is me, JJ, calling you out, imploring you to do the honourable thing and agree. Because I know you, better than anyone in that locker room…

And you would have known I wasn’t at full tilt, you sensed that I wasn’t completely focused and whilst you won the match, it’ll be eating you up inside that I didn’t come and bring my A game on your ‘big’ night. And as a result, that constant enigma, the question still stands, who is better? JJ or The Saint?

The fact is though, that when both of us bring it all to the table… There is only one of us that is better.

So, I hope you watch intently and see me take TGA to the cleaners this week, because that’ll be the prime example of The Saint when he is bringing the A game. Because since his return, TGA has had a lot to say, he’s ran his mouth, he’s promised whole change reform to the World Title division, he sauntered back with a roar and his slowly fading away with nothing more than a whimper. He’s had the audacity to say how The Saint is a faux legend, how when compared to himself, The Saint doesn’t even compare.

So it’s highly amusing to me that a man that promised so much when he returned is slowly starting to realise that he made a mistake and is tarnishing his legacy as a result. TGA WAS a great wrestler once upon a time… Now, he’s just a shell of a man, going from A to B, consecutively being shown up by Crime Lord.

So this Friday, whilst JJ Johnson watches, there’ll be further emphasis that The Godsent Athlete is falling from grace, when his wings are clipped by some Divine Intervention… And then, JJ Johnson…

The Saint looks intensely into the camera…

The Saint:… It ALL ends. Once and for all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:23 am

Trevor Swann is shown on the Trinitron in the arena. He is backstage in his cricket whites he tips a handful of pills into his hand which he scoops into his mouth and takes a swig of sports drink from a water bottle. He shouts at himself and then walks up to the camera before looking straight into the lens.

TS: HOWWWWZAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!

“Dreadlock Holiday” starts to play as Trevor Swann appears now at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd start to boo and heckle him as he makes his way down to the ring.

RJ: Well I must admit it Trevor Swann did well at Explosion. He defeated Hobo in a hard fought match and solidified his hold on the European Champion.

MW: He certainly did RJ and he’s got some swagger on him and confidence now. It looks like he is coming out to address his haters again. The haters that drive him on to greatness like he drives a cricket ball for six.

Trevor rolls under the ropes and jumps to his feet. He bounces around the ring practising a few cricket shots before leaning against the ropes and cupping his hand to his ear listening to the booing crowd.

TS: Thank you, thank you. Your hatred is greatly appreciated. Thank you for assisting me in defeating Hobo and spurring me on. If it wasn’t for you Riff-Raffers; I believe that is what he calls you? I wouldn’t have been as effective.

TS: Hobo asked for, and I quote “a fair shot, no interference, no bull, you and me, one on one“ which is what he got. I proved that I am greater than the so called legend that is Hobo. The Riff-Raffers gave me the fire to destroy their Hero .... hang on that’s someone else.... They gave me the fire to destroy Hobo. With that victory not only did I cut down Hobo but I also decimated the effectiveness of his fans.

TS: I declare that no longer should they be called Riff-Raffers as they do not assist Hobo but they should be renamed in honour of the wrestling star they give the most strength to. How does Trev Trashers sound? Or maybe Swann Slaters?

The booing gets even louder and more colourful.

RJ: I’m sorry viewers we must apologise if some of the language from the crowd is carrying across to you as it is a little vulgar.

TS: Oh yes keep on booing and hating me for when I keep retaining this belt and working my way towards the big one. When I become the greatest of all time when I join the Grand Slam club that Hobo keeps failing to join. I will be thanking you the Cricket Cr@ppers.

Trevor laughs to himself at the last comment.

TS: You fans are the reason I train hard and reap success. You are the ones who give me a reason to be the honourable person that I am.

RJ: Did Swann really describe himself as honourable?

MW: Of course he did RJ he gave Hobo a fair one on one match up at Explosion even though he didn’t have to. There was no interference from The Consultancy. Swann is arguably the most honourable wrestler we have in 6WF and he makes a fine European Champion.

TS: Honour is something that this organisation knows so little about. Honour is what I am bringing not only to the European Championship but also to the entire 6WF organisation. Honour is something that goes hand in hand with dignity which is why Hobo will never be getting his grand slam. He has no dignity just cheap smut and trash.

TS: Enough of me talking about Hobo though as Hobo is the past what is more important is the future. The future is The Consultancy. The future is Trevor Swann continuing to eliminate the trash that is present in 6WF. The future is the end of all the rubbish that you fans cheer for and the dominance of The Cricketing Wrestling Legend that is Swann.

Trevor Swann slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp shouting HOWZAAAT out to the fans as he goes.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Wed 29 Aug 2012, 11:37 am

(Huge banging and clanging can be heard coming from the locker room of TGA. The camera man slowly edges towards the door, but jumps back as it appears something has been thrown at the door. The camera pushes forward and is now face to face with a red-eyed, tired face of TGA.)

TGA: Did you know about this?!

(The camera shakes side to side.)

TGA: How the hell did anybody get in my room? This is supposed to be locked at all times!

(TGA drops to the floor and puts his head in his hands, just staring at the table in the centre of the room. The camera zooms in to reveal a single teacup and saucer, filled with green tea.)

TGA: It’s not enough for that maniac to ruin the biggest match since I’ve returned; he has to continue to stick his presence where it is not wanted. I thought by finally defeating Uryu that I would get the chance to go one on one against Crime Lord. But I’m starting to think that Crime Lord has realised he can never defeat me in a singles match. Right now the only thing standing in the way of me and the 6wF Undisputed title is the lack of any fair chances I have been given.

Who is to say that Psycho hasn’t been recruited by Crime Lord? His only purpose to wreak havoc and make sure that he never has to face me on his own. Everyone knows that Crime Lord has built his career by clinging on to the coattails of better wrestlers or surrounding himself with enough henchmen to fight his corner for him. Yes... This new alliance is the only logical explanation for why everything keeps on going wrong.

Otherwise what reason does Cassius have got turning up to stop me winning? There is no chance in hell that I am moving away from the world title picture until I have been given my chance at a fair match against Crime Lord. I don’t care what it takes. If it means we have to enclose ourselves in a steel cage and batter each other to the edge of death, I’m more than willing to do that. If Zhi actually isn’t working with Crime Lord, then the only other explanation is that he thinks he is weak.

Cassius knows that he doesn’t stand a chance of beating me for the title, so his only hope is to get his match with Crime Lord quicker than I do. Whilst Mr Crazy Chink was off shockwaving women from the top of the stage, I was proving to the entire 6wf world that I still had it. I have proved to every single wrestler in this company that I am still top dog. But that doesn’t stop now just because of one hiccup. It carries on this Friday night when I finally put The Saint down for a three count.

You see, Sunday night was supposed to be my chance to repeat a feat that Saint has never managed to achieve once himself. Walk out of your hometown victorious in a 6wF PPV. And do you know why The Saint has never done this? Because he’s a choker, a coward and, above all else, he just isn’t good enough. It’s odd that it’s only now that he’s had this epiphany and he’s scrambling around trying to pick up an excuse so no one questions his dip in form.

The dying relative card? A masterstroke of the highest level sir, an excuse where you don’t expect anyone to question it. The reason for this is because no one would expect anyone to stoop so low as to lie about something so serious. But I’m calling you up on it; I’ve seen you lose your morals so many times in this company; what’s one more time, hey?

This is what 6wF is being turned into. Supposedly lead into a bright, new era by a corrupt Champ, unhinged psycho and a former champ clinging on to the glory days. Through in The Consultancy and the future is looking oh so grim. But don’t you worry... No, don’t anyone else worry their precious little heads about it. Let’s face it, there’s nothing you can do. Before I came back you all were just getting your asses handed to you each week by these same guys.

I look around at the top, I look across to Uryu. I’ve never had any hope for him in this company and he showed his lack of a spine at Explosion. The unsanctioned match was the only way that someone could have given Cassius the punishment he deserves and probably craves. I look forward to getting McGraw and Zhi to sign off another one in their own blood.

Nothing is going to stop me from becoming 6wF World Champ and finally ending the career of Cassius Zhi.

(TGA gets up and flips the table over, the teacup flying across the room and smashing off the wall.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 29 Aug 2012, 12:24 pm

Vortex is standing in the centre of the ring when “Ascending Malice” hits as the crowd start to boo as Chris Patricks walks out onto the stage area, Chris smiles down at the commanding figure of Vortex before he starts to make his way down to the ring, Chris slides into the ring and walks around Vortex sixing the behemoth up.

Chris: Sorry you looked bigger on telly, with all the evil, dark matter, bring the light talk I was expecting Gregers when I came out but after seeing the size of you poor Greg would have had to have eaten both McManus and Jenny

Chris starts to laugh to himself as Vortex just stares at him emotionless

Chris: Jeeze tough crowd, all joking aside…WHO THE HELL do you think you are fat boy, you think because you have that aptly named title on your shoulder and you are in the big match this week you can talk sh1t about me? Fear you….I didn’t even know who you were until I saw the match sheet for this week, you and your weasel of a manager may have McGraw’s ear but that mean nothing to me…you mean nothing to me, you may think I live on past glories but at least I have past glories…the last time I checked you have never won the Undisputed title or are a Triple Crown Champion, no you are a third rate champion with a third rate belt walking around with a bunch of bottom dwellers that nobody in this arena comes to see

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooo

Chris: Oh you all know it’s true, as for the “new breed”, don’t make me laugh they are more like a mongrel breed of talentless dogs all trying to get a piece or the bone and tearing each other apart to do so, there is not one person out there that has an ounce of the talent I possess, not one of them and before you mention my little indiscression at Explosion, don’t waste your breath, Clarke James cheated me out of victory and the way things work around here he will probably get a Title shot for doing so but trust me he WILL get his like all the rest that have wronged me, there is nothing I wont do to win Vortex NOTHING!!! And there is nobody out there I fear, not your fat ass, not Choc ice Johnson and not even that metal mess Cassius Zhi…

Chris glares at Vortex as the crowd boo all around the arena

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 29 Aug 2012, 1:24 pm

Vortex slowly looks Patricks up and down, sneering as he does so.

Vortex: You say there is nothing you won't do. To accomplish what? As far as I can tell, I am a champion and your not. You whine about the Triple Crown. You bleat about being Undisputed Champion. But what are you now? At this very moment in time who exactly is Chris Patricks?

He prods a finger into Patrick’s chest.

Vortex: Fact is, we haven’t crossed because YOU haven’t been in my radar. We didn’t meet because it was YOU who are insignificant to me. I look at a lost soul, clinging to people that keep him relevant. But now that your playmate has gone, you don’t have the courage to do anything different.

Patrick’s looks at Vortex angrily and swears under his breath.

Vortex: You have the talent? I’m sure you did….once. You don’t fear me? Good….it will make my job easier. You continue to treat me as a passing thought. I will pick up the wins. And you will be staring at the lights. The light that shines from the top of 6WF as Vortex becomes the true main player here. Go along with it. Or be absorbed. The choice is yours.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 29 Aug 2012, 2:16 pm

As Nay is about to head up the ramp the lights in the arena begin to flash on and off. The lights go out as a yellow haze begins to grow from around the tron as a warning sign appears on screen and the fans in the arena descend into a chorus of hatred and Nay stops in his tracks, teeth gritted as he stares at the entrance waiting for Logan Kincade to appear.

Blue and Red pyros explode from the entranceway as a warning sounds out over the speakers...

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

As the guitars of Edgecrusher blast out around the arena the crowds volume is increased as Logan steps out onto the stage, mic in hand. Logan's face is a mass of open wounds held together with stitches and tape his arms are wrapped in bandages and he is sporting a limp as he makes his way down the ramp towards Nay who begins to clench his fists.

The music fades...

LK: Woah woah woah, Nay....what's with the hostility? I am not here to embarrass you...again. I am here to celebrate yet another successful defence of MY Hardcore Title...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Except I don't suck as here I am, proof of my awesomeness with only cuts, bruises and limp for my troubles, even when you and Blue tried your best to murder me by pushing me off a ladder trough solid glass!

Nay smirks at the mention of Logan's fall

LK: BUT.....as ever, your best was far from good enough...

Logan makes his way past Nay with a snort of derision and climbs into the ring

LK: No ladies and gentlemen, I played it perfectly...haha....I played them all perfectly, like the fools they are I have been inside their minds for weeks and not one of them realised what I was truly doing, I know Blue suspected but he didn't realise to what extent I was playing him and Nay off of each other... Hahahaha hnnnnnnn! I am the greatest ever Hardcore Champion and if I ever had to justify that, then the Hardcore Hell match was THAT PROOF!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

LK: Boo all you want, I came out as I went in, HARD-CORE-CHAMPION! I AM THE CHAMPION! AND I WILL BE UNTIL THE DAY I SEE FIT TO STOP!

...Alas there was one thing that I did not count on, and that was the interruption of Lucas Takeo....who the HELL does he think he is? He had no right to be there, he had no business being there... he attacked me late into one of the most brutal matches in the history of professional wrestling, then proclaims to have my number...hahahaha hnnnnnnnnn! No he is just another coward like the rest of them, I admit he is a biggun, but a big coward is a coward never the less, and I will deal with him in due course....

BUT! Tonight, is MY night. So I say we begin the celebrations, so.... RJ......Come here!

RJ looks up from his desk with shock

MW: What!?

RJ: No! Why?!

LK: RJ....I am not joking, get your ass into my ring right now....

MW: Best do it RJ...Or he might come down here and drag you in..

RJ: For the love of....

RJ makes his way hesitantly into the ring.

LK ay! Aren't you forgetting something?

RJ Shakes his head at Logan with a look of unknowing on his face as Logan points to a large black case with a handle near the commentators desk

MW: I was wondering what that was....

RJ grabs the case and slides it into the ring, climbs the steps and enters through the ropes. Once he enters the ring he slowly makes his way over to Logan

LK: Well.....open it

RJ Opens the case to find The Hardcore Title inside as he looks to Logan who smirks at him.

LK: RJ....You, most of all, have been proclaiming I need help....haha.....hnnnnnn! You see this belt? Please read every word on this belt for me.....NOW!

RJ: 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP...LOGAN KINCADE...

LK: That's lovely....well done. Now. I want you to address this crowd, and Mr Bother over here...I want you to present me with the title...I want you to present to me, using your nicest words and being very professional....present me with my title, do it right now....

RJ Grabs the title out of the case as he is handed a microphone.

RJ: *sigh* Ladies and Gentlemen, please be upstanding for your Hardcore Champion, Logan Kincade....Logan, congratulations on winning the Hardcore Hell match at Explosion, may I present you with The Hardcore Championship belt and again congratulate you on coming through such a brutal match to retain the belt....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO

RJ looks up at Logan who is snarling at the crowd as they spew hatred his way. He noticed RJ has stopped talking and looks towards him with a look of surprise.

LK: Is.....is that it?.....really?....nothing else you want to say RJ? hmm? ay!? Nothing you feel you owe me? Nothing you think it would be a...... a very, fitting time to say to my face? AY!? You yet again disrespect me, On this of all days??! on the day of MY CELEBRATION!?

RJ: I-I am sorry, I don't know...

LK: YOU DON'T KNOW? REALY? You have, for weeks now, been saying that I need help....... yeah? well does this look like I need help?

Logan holds his title in RJ's face

LK: ...I just defended my title against 4 other men!...FOUR! haha hnnnnnnnn! SAY YOU WERE WRONG RJ! Say how SORRY YOU ARE RJ!

RJ begins to back away slowly as Logan's eye begins to twitch and his face reddens

RJ: You are right, I-I am sorry Logan, I take back anything I ever said against you, you don't need any help..... I will leave you to celebrate your win....

RJ turns to leave but Logan puts his arm around his shoulders and drags him back

LK: Oh RJ.....I just wanted to thank you for that..... that lovely ceremony...and I can think of only one way that would thank you enough...

Logan looks ready to hit RJ with rough justice but Nay is up on the apron causing Logan to turn as RJ makes a quick escape from the ring to Logan's annoyance..

LK: hnnnnnnnn! Why are you still here Nay? How can you still show your face around here? Why don't you just quit, It's getting hard to watch you repeatedly put yourself in harms way.......do yourself a favour mate.......and give up. Go be Blue's training partner or something, I know that way he can keep an eye on you, and you won't be constantly beat about the head, I mean....too many blows to the head can't be good for you....

Logan smirks as Nay looks on unimpressed....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 29 Aug 2012, 2:19 pm

Chris: Who am I….WHO AM I!!! I am the most dangerous man on the 6WF payroll, I have nothing….you hear me NOTHING!!!! The only thing keeping me from melting down is this place of corruption, so that makes me very dangerous indeed,

Chris sneers at Vortex with disgust

Chris: You can stand there with that piece of tin on your shoulder and gloat all you want you fat f**k but you will never be near the same level as me or even the other 2 no-marks in our match, you will never reach the heights that I have reached and will reach again, you will never feel what it is like to be the top of the pile because you are a nothing in the grand scheme of things, the only reason you are in this match is because your manager makes coffee for that big mouthed Texan, McGraw, the reason I wasn’t on your radar is because your radar only picks up the crap at your own level, the nobodies like yourself that battle it out week in and week out to try and ascend up the ladder (Chris pokes Vortex’s belly) but I am afraid you will never see past the first rung

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 29 Aug 2012, 2:34 pm

Vortex bellows in the air and looks at Patricks'

Vortex: You have nothing because you are nothing! You have reached the heights but those heights have been beaten and bettered. You say you are dangerous? I say you are worthless.

Patricks' grins as if the remark has no effect on him

Vortex: You dare mock me? I haven't come here to climb the ladder. I have come here to ascend battered souls. Battered by my hands. You better pray that Zhi comes between us. Because I swear, if he doesn't, you will have wished you would have faced his nightmare and not mine!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Wed 29 Aug 2012, 4:35 pm

Dopant Zero RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon continue to brag about how they cheated to win the Tag Team Titles. Feeling it blast from the PA as the fans erupt in booes… Tsukasa and Kenzaki both members of Dopant Zero comes walking out in the roar of booes.. Both members smirk as “Feeling it” dies down. Kenzaki with a mic starts talking)

Kenzaki- I thought I was in 6WF not a damn proposal ceremony!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- This is ridiculous.. You two don’t deserve to be tag team champions but I will congratulate you two on a sliver plate job receiving the gold last Sunday. You see those titles may be in your possession as of now but come Friday Night on Lockdown when we embarrass and defeat Chaos & McManus we’re coming after you two idiots to reclaim what we arrived here with. Neither of you two pin Dopant Zero we already pinned you before and without a doubt we can do it again! It don’t take a idiot to recognize greatness and the greatness is in Dopant Zero! Like it our not we are the best damn Tag Team in 6WF! No one can match our potential.

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- No one can’t match. Not you two! Not Chaos and McManus! Not anyone!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- What you will see Friday is carnage and disaster! You will witness the fall of two overrated losers who can’t get the job done! Chaos and McManus are not Tag Team Champions Material. We are the true definition of Tag Team Champion Material! Like it or not we’re coming at those belts hard and you better watch your back as well boys because we will defeat you two idiots!

(The fans boo as Tsukasa speaks)

Tsukasa- And you wanna know something Kenzaki your absolutely right! What I see right now in that very ring is nothing but prey! Prey that will be feast comes prior to Lockdown. On lockdown we will show you why we are the most horrified Tag Team in this damn building! We will become 6WF Tag Team Champions!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- And you wann know something we will be better than everyone that’s ever held those damn titles! Genesis! Uryu/Logan Kincade! Soldiers of Fortune! Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch! And all the way back to TKO & Big Bang!

DOPANT ZERO WILL BE ON THAT LIST OF NAMES AND WE WILL BE THE LONGEST REIGNING TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Kenzaki- And You Should Already Know That!

(Scene fades away….)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 29 Aug 2012, 10:57 pm

*Nay looks at Logan before rolling his eyes and sighing deeply. He slowly climbs through the ropes and heads to the corner of the ring*

Nay: Logan, no one is going to respect you when you bore the bejesus out them every week, all anyone hears when you starting crying about respect is blah blah bah blah blah.

*Nay slowly climbs up the turnbuckle, the effects of last nights match still clearly affecting his movement, he stops on the second rope turns and winks at Logan before raising his arm and milking a huge ovation from the capacity crowd. Nay finally turns around and sits on the turnbuckle smirking at a unimpressed Logan stood in the middle of the ring*

Nay: Did you see that Logan, did you hear it?

Are you starting to get the picture yet, you think you deserve respect because you hold that championship, yet I have achieved Jack S*** in this company and everyone respects me.

Why?

Simple really, I come out here every god damn week and put on a show, I fight for every little opportunity, they respect that

*Nay lifts his middle finger on his right hand and shows it to a now growling Logan*

They respect the fact I am not compromising who I am, I just come out here be myself and if I feel the need to tell you to go f*** yourself then I will. You have spent your whole life trying to be someone else, trying to be Blue Dragon and even doing that wasn’t enough, people still disown and reject you at every opportunity. Come to think about it are you sure its respect you want or is just starting to get to you that people just don’t give a toss about who or what your are.

*Nay jumps down of the second rope hobbling and grimacing as he lands*

But that’s enough life lessons for this week, next time I will teach you how to grow a pair and pick a fight with someone worthwhile, not some middle age commentator just trying to do his job.

*Nay takes off his beanie hat and t-shirt throwing them into the crowd, before making his way towards Logan*

If you want that respect so badly If you really want to fight someone so badly, then I more than happy postpone my reservations at Nandos. So why not put that title on the line. Just you vs. me and we will see who the real man is, who truly deserves to be respected.

*Nay stops and starts to laugh*

I forgot we have been here before though and the big boss man didn’t let you stay out and play did he?.

*Nay walks back to his corner staring and continuing to laugh at Logan, who has started to get that crazy look back*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 30 Aug 2012, 1:30 am

*A familiar blue Dodge Viper screeches into the parking lot of the Birmingham Bowl and RJ is on hand to greet the driver of the vehicle. The driver’s door swings open and JJ Johnson steps out with a smile on his face. He is dressed in a long sleeved white top, black jeans and a pair of brown boots, trademark sunglasses covering his eyes.

JJ:Damn media all up in this spot already….a fool can’t even unpack his belongings….how you doing RJ?

RJ:Very well thank you JJ…

JJ:Ain’t that nice…..RJ here and ready to get my exclusive for 6WF.com….that is why you’re here RJ, no bad news to spring on me?

RJ:No….just the exclusive…

*JJ stands up to full size and shuts the car door

JJ:Well then that seems fine to JJ Johnson….why don’t you get started RJ….

*RJ nods his head with a smile and opens his mouth to speak,only for JJ to raise his hand.

JJ:Wait just a minute….I done almost forgot something….how rude of me…

*RJ looks slightly perplexed as JJ backs off around the car

JJ:You know as I was getting ready this morning, hit the gym….a little iced oj afterwards and a refreshing shower…JJ Johnson done got a ring-a-ding-ding at his door…..can you imagine that RJ?

*RJ nods but still looks confused

JJ:Now we talking maybe half seven this morning so you know naturally I was baffled….I mean how many people come calling at that time o’ morning….

RJ:Not many…

JJ:Exactly….unless they selling something…..or I dunno it’s the delivery guy with 6WF 2013 video game…available in all good stores from Friday…

*JJ tips a winks to the camera

JJ:Then I really could not be fathoming who the hell could be disturbing me….

RJ:Did you find out who it was?

JJ:Fool hold yoself…I’m getting to that part….

*JJ seems to be enjoying the suspense of the story

JJ:Naturally I was curious as to who wanted my attention so bad….I done snuck up on the door, dressed in nothing but a towel, ready to go a little LL Cool J on some unsuspecting playa…..swung open that door and then…

*JJ smirks as the passenger door of the car opens up and a very familiar figure steps out

RJ:Brandi!

*Cheers can be heard from the crowd as the former Honeyz Champion climbs from the car. She is as elegant as ever in a half buttoned white shirt, tight fitted jeans and high heels. A shawl has been wrapped around her chest and stomach.

Brandi:RJ how are you?

*Brandi walks around the car and gives the commentator a hug, RJ quickly blushes and backs away as though fearing JJ’s disapproval

JJ:Ain’t no need to be shy homie…..Brandi just being friendly….infact she done been plenty friendly all day long…

*JJ smirks to himself as Brandi tuts

Brandi:No need to listen to the joker over there…

RJ:I try not to…

*RJ and Brandi laugh as JJ slams his hand on the car roof

JJ:I hope that wasn’t no disrespect RJ…

*RJ quickly stops laughing and shakes his head with a serious expression on his face

JJ:Now that we got all these niceities out of the way…let’s get down to business RJ, this interview…

RJ:Well first I think it’s only right that we hear from Brandi…

*Brandi twirls her hair and smiles at JJ before turning back to RJ

RJ:The last we saw Brandi was you leaving 6WF after JJ refused to call it a day….you seemed to have lost faith in him, has that changed over the last couple of months?

*JJ is leaning back against the car as Brandi takes ahold of his hand

Brandi:I know a lot of people will look back at things I said and say that I was harsh and I was not there when JJ needed me the most….but the fact is, things aren’t always what they seem….

*JJ squeezes her hand

Brandi:You see watching JJ getting beat up every week was killing me inside, watching him struggle to be the man he once was had a very negative effect on me and our relationship….you see JJ was constantly on the doctor’s table, being treated for injury after injury…..I did not want to see him suffer…

RJ:So you walked away?

Brandi:Please don’t think badly of me RJ because it was the hardest decision I ever had to make….6WF was my home for a long time, and I have never known a life without JJ in it…..but unfortunately my life is not all about JJ anymore….

RJ:How do you mean?

JJ:You want me to handle this baby?

*Brandi looks up at JJ with gratitude in her eyes but shakes her head

Brandi:No I’m ok……you see RJ, I have watched JJ go through his entire 6WF career….from the very highs to the lowest of lows…..I was by his side the entire way and I was never afraid of the consequences…heck I even got chokeslammed by Cassius Zhi at one point….

*JJ seems to tense up at these words

Brandi:But that was then….when I was young and careless….when all that mattered was me and JJ, and our success……we both got injuries….we took knocks…..but we had no commitments except each other and this job so everything gradually worked itself out again…

RJ:What changed?

Brandi:It all changed just before Survival when JJ was scheduled to fight Blue Dragon…..JJ had promised me that if he lost then he would seriously consider his future….

*She stares up at JJ with a sad expression on her face

Brandi:Whilst JJ was out there having that match I became very unwell and had to be taken to a hospital for checkouts……..JJ lost the match and returned to the back only to find me gone, he naturally began to panic….

When JJ arrived at the hospital he was still downhearted about the result of the match…but I had some news that I felt may brighten his mood….

RJ:What news?

Brandi:JJ had promised me that it was time to start thinking the future….his and mine…….and now it was time to start thinking about our families future….

*RJ looks flabbergasted by the news

RJ:You mean…

Brandi:Yes………..at Survival I found out that I was a month pregnant…

RJ:Wow….I mean,well congratulations….

*Brandi beams at him, but JJ does not look overjoyed

Brandi:You’ll have to forgive JJ but he doesn’t like this part of the story…

JJ:Makes me realise what an a55hole I can be at times, ain’t nothing else but that….

Brandi:JJ was distant from the moment I told him the news…he was so wrapped up in his career that he did not seem to care about the child I was carrying, his child, and that hurt me so bad…

*JJ looks disgusted with himself

Brandi:I told JJ that I felt it was time he gave up 6WF and concentrated on being a family man,settling down….but he told me he wasn’t ready for that….

RJ:So what has changed between then and now?

Brandi:I’ve spent the last four months with my family, every day wishing that JJ was by my side….he is my soulmate and despite everything that happened, I felt we needed to really sort things out……so I came back….

RJ:And how do you feel now JJ?

JJ:RJ man, seriously everyone knows that JJ Johnson struggles to let this whole guard down but you gotta realise dawg that I be so proud right now that I got a baby coming into this world….I know I messed up, turned my back on the only person that has always been there for me….my beautiful princess…..and I can’t take back what I did…..but I will do everything I can to right my wrongs…

RJ:But where does this leave your career?

*JJ and Brandi exchange a glance

JJ:Ain’t nothing concrete right now but we starting to come around to each other’s way o’ thinking….a compromise o’ such…..

RJ:And what does that entail?

JJ:Means that Brandi realises I need my career, I need to do this for aslong as I can because wrestling is my life and it is what I am all about….but I need to realise that I got a family now, and I need to be there for them all the time, caring and providing…..

RJ:So your staying in 6WF?

JJ:Correction RJ….we be staying in 6WF….like Brandi said, this our home….wouldn’t change that for the world…

RJ:But what about the baby?

JJ:Well Brandi ain’t doing no wrestling RJ so ain’t nothing to worry about……who knows, maybe she can take Wire’s job on commentary…

RJ:I’ll talk to McGraw…

*Brandi chuckles at RJ’s offer

JJ:As far as I am concerned, Brandi and my baby are the most important things in my life…but 6WF raised me to be the man that I am today, and I will keep giving back for as long as my body got the ability to do so….

RJ:I hope your going to make him grovel for forgiveness Brandi?

Brandi:Oh believe me darling, this playa ain’t out o’ the woods yet…he got a whole lot o’ making up to do….and not in the way he thinks either…

*JJ seems to be mimicking some sort of sexual action until he hears Brandi’s words and suddenly looks disappointed.

Brandi:I don’t need making up in the bedroom department….this lady wants to be treated right…

JJ:And so you shall baby….

RJ:I should hope so….you are a lucky man JJ…

Brandi:You hear that…..damn RJ, you married?

RJ:Yes I am…

Brandi:Shame….because if JJ fails me this time I might need someone to shack up with…

JJ:Oh hell no…

*Brandi and RJ laugh again as JJ shakes his head

RJ:In all seriousness though…….JJ you are coming off a fantastic win at Explosion against The Saint, where do you see your career heading now?

JJ:My head back in the game RJ….i’m cooking on full right now and that is evident for y’all to see….JJ Johnson back in the driving seat and heading this son o’ a b1tch straight fo the summit….as far as I am concerned, it’s now or never for me….it’s all or it’s nothing….I done beat The Saint and now I got a taste for the victory….got a taste for success……and that taste needs to be satisfied time and time again..

RJ:We heard from The Saint earlier today….he called you out, demanded a final showdown between the two of you…..your reaction to that?

JJ:Hell let’s ride homie….JJ Johnson ain’t no issue with that….Saint had his time, milked the limelight fo all it was worth……..he jumped me from behind, double teamed my a55 in a non g@y way over and over again….but I was down on my luck, feeling real sorry fo’ myself back then….last week Saint got JJ Johnson at 75% and I was too damn much for him…..i’m only getting better RJ, I can feel it…I ain’t felt this good in a long damn time…so if Saint wants to go at it with this playa right here….i say anytime, anywhere let’s get it on because my size fifteen boot be itching fo’ an a55 kicking….

RJ:Well this week at Lockdown you face off against Chris Patricks….Vortex and Cassius Zhi….how do you react to that matchup?

JJ:Jus another day at the office, no more and no less….sure these great athletes, real bada55 superstars and they all want to walk away from Lockdown with they arm raised in victory….Patricks got a point to prove, Vortex got a Consultancy quota to make and Cassius Zhi, well heck we all know bout Cassius Zhi and that fool on a whole different level o’ crazy to what I seen from him before….

I ain’t gone run them down….way I see it, I don’t really need to….we talking about JJ Johnson, full capacity, back in the prime and you do not get badder than that, no sir………I whooped a55 on every last one of these fools befo….and incase they forgot that I got a whole lot o’ reminding lined up fo’ Friday night….

This is the season…leadup to Born in Fire…..we talking sixth anniversary and it does not get bigger than that…road starts at Destiny and we do not stop pounding those tracks til the lights on bright…..25,000 plus on they feet on London town ready for the showcase of a lifetime….

You cannot afford mistakes now….you cannot afford to slipup and go back to square one…go hard or go home RJ…..villain or hero….legend or loser….it all comes down to the next three months…

I said it once and I will say it again, for me this next three months gone define JJ Johnson for who he is and what he is all about…..these next three months will remember JJ Johnson in history and I will not allow my place in the record books to be dictated by someone else…

I’m in control of my own destiny…my own pathway to success and I will do whatever I need to in order to leave my mark on the annals of time….

So if I gotta take on Chris Patricks I will…Vortex, no problem….lock me in a burning room with the psychotic Cassius Zhi and you look deep within my eyes when I tell you that I will rip his flesh from his bones to make sure I get to where I want to be…..

The fire burns within my chest and I can feel it now more than ever….it’s building and it’s growing…..there will be nothing that stops it….nothing that stops me, for when I decide it’s time to unleash then this whole town gone be run by me….

Look back and you see the defining moments of this company….moments that I helped to sculpt….moments that I shed blood, sweat and tears to create….all of my hard work, my persistence and my dedication will be personified within my actions from now until the curtain close on the grandest stage of them all…..

On my baby’s life……no matter what happens between now and then…..anytime I get knocked down……everytime I get back up…no matter what obstacles come into my path….you are about to witness JJ Johnson….no gimmicks, no covers….I will be laid bare for all to see………man or mouse…….waster or warrior….this is me and every question you ever wanted answering about JJ Johnson….you gone get…..100% guaranteed!

*Brandi snuggles back into JJ’s chest and he kisses her on the head

RJ:Well I wish you luck….both of you….it’s nice to have some good news for once here in 6WF…

JJ:Thanks RJ….Appreciate it….

*JJ takes ahold of Brandi’s hand and they are about to walk into the arena when RJ stops them

RJ:Can I just ask…you said you found out you were a month pregnant at Survival?

Brandi:Yes I did RJ…

RJ:I hope you don’t think I am being rude but can I ask you the due date…

*Brandi turns to JJ and then back to RJ with a smile

Brandi:November 30th!

*RJ shakes his head in disbelief as JJ salutes him and then leads Brandi into the arena.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 30 Aug 2012, 1:41 pm

As Vortex stares at Patricks, the tense atmosphere is cut by “They Say” blasting out of the speakers. Vortex and Patricks both turn to face the stage and await the arrival of Cassius Zhi as the music continues to play longer than usual.

RJ : Here comes the heinous, disruptive presence that is Cassius Zhi folks. The man who ruined a fantastic main event last night at Explosion for his own selfish want of exposure, of some sort of attention the arrogant s.o.b believes he deserves, and now he’s making us wait tonight too!

The Scars on Broadway track continues to play, and the fans begin jeering as Cassius still doesn’t appear. Impatience is etched on the faces of Patricks and Vortex. Eventually the music cuts and is replaced by even louder booing. Vortex and Patricks share a contemptuous glance at each other, before Patricks raises his mic to speak again. Before he does, he is cut off by Cassius Zhi appearing on the big screen.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : Allow me to take it from here Christopher. And please do forgive me for not gracing you with my presence this evening, but given Vortex’ evident weight issues and Patrick’s over-inflated sense of self-worth, I felt that my addition into the ring would only result in overcrowding… it wouldn’t look good on TV for all of the addicts… and unlike both of you, I care for their enjoyment more than I could ever care for my own egotistical indulgence of TV time.

Fans : BOOOOOO! BULLSH**! BULLSH**! BULLSH**!

Cassius : That is why I decided to call to an abrupt finish our little 6WF World Heavyweight Title match last night; out of care for these addicts. They desperately, humiliatingly scrape together every last penny they can find, to purchase their monthly hit of Cassius Zhi, and they don’t deserve to be ripped off, by being served up a main event where two men who aren’t even the pinnacle of this company, compete for its biggest prize. Their existence is already miserable and desolate enough without Danny McGraw cheating them out of what they desire, and what they have legitimately paid for.

THEY… WANT… ME!
THEY… WANT… INSANITY!

Fans : TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA!

Cassius : When the 6WF fans pay for their hit, they want the purest China White, not some cheap, synthetic, short-lived substitute like TGA. And just like when I threw Clarissa from the stage at Against the Wall, for the second pay-per-view in a row I gave these people exactly what they wanted… I gave them WHAT THEY ASKED FOR! Spontaneity! Unpredictability! Instability!

INSANITY!

INSANITY SELLS, 6WF. That is why buy-rates went through the roof to watch the inevitable destruction of Uryu Ishida. That is why Danny McGraw and his immoral board of cowardly coin counters have lifted my suspension. And that is why the sound of every whispered voice coming from every room, every corridor, every microphone and every seat in this arena carries my name on its hushed breath.

Everyone wanted this Cassius Zhi. And now that they have it, their perversion for anarchy pervades the lust for the continuation of his dominance, even over their own conscience’s regret.

Cassius looks at Vortex.

Cassius : I could give in to your desire Vortex, and indeed shut the hell up… to SPEAK NO EVIL… because every one of those people will do my talking for me. Every one of those people who demanded this violent storm has something to say about Cassius Zhi! Because everybody is addicted to Cassius Zhi… everybody craves his next action.

You may think your display of power over the arena lighting rig is impressive… but I didn’t just turn out the lights at Explosion, Vortex. I TURNED OFF THE WHOLE SHOW! I ended 6WF Explosion where I saw fit to end it! WHEN I WANTED! Now that… that is power, Vortex.

TRUE POWER!

Cassius turns his attention to Patricks

Cassius : Power that you can only ever dream of Christopher. You’re a weak, pathetic man. An example of how insanity can literally breakdown an individual. Someone who needed a hospital to repair his broken mind. You look at me Patricks, and you see what happens when you harness that insanity… when you take control of the uncontrollable. You look at that and you regret your frailty. You regret that you weren’t able to do the same! That’s why I believe you when you say you aren’t afraid of me Patricks. YOU RESPECT ME TO MUCH TO FEAR ME! You respect that I have the strength to do what you couldn’t!

You don’t fear falling to me, because like Uryu Ishida you already accept that it will happen. You are at comfort with it.

And comfort can come from a variety of sources, 6WF. Comfort from darkness like Vortex takes. Comfort from acceptance like Patricks takes. Comfort from the submission to an addiction like you all indulge in.

Or… the comfort of a newborn child, like….

… Like, JJ Johnson.

Oh JJ. How unfortunate to hear the news of the imminent birth of a child who will forever unrequitedly look-up to a father who only cares about himself. And due at Born in Fire no less.

We can only hope for the child’s sake that it burns in that fire, and doesn’t have to face that life of inevitable neglect in the cold, dark shadow of paternal ego. Johnson will undoubtedly still be celebrating the success of his sexual engagement like some odious high school jock, and professing the virility of his all-important manhood, long after he has failed at the task of actual fatherhood.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : Yes, comfort can be achieved from so many different sources, but for you three it will not be forthcoming at Lockdown. For the addicts viewing at home, comfort will not be forthcoming at Lockdown. And for Crime Lord, and TGA, and anyone else who has designs on the 6WF World Heavyweight Title that I deserve, THAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ME….

COMFORT WILL NOT… BE…. FORTHCOMING!

What is about to occur over the coming months 6WF, will be extremely uncomfortable. It will be an uncomfortable experience. It will be uncomfortable viewing.

But at least take some comfort… at least take a little comfort 6WF… in that this is what you wanted.

THIS… IS WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!

This is what you are addicted to!

Cassius smiles sinisterly at the camera, then the screen goes black.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 30 Aug 2012, 3:26 pm

Vortex watches the screen go black and walks slowly to the ring ropes. Patricks' watches him as Vortex turns his attention to the empty and dark screen. He lifts the microphone to his lips and begins talking.

Vortex: Cassius Zhi....the man who we are all addicted to. The man who strives to take the comfort from our lives. Make them miserable. Make them toxic. Make them die out. You watch from the high tower and rain down vengeance and retribution to all that have wronged you. You deem to control our lives through terror and make us afraid of the darkness that you obviously wield. Darkness of great power that is to be respected. Power that is to be feared.

He exits the ring and slowly walks down the aisle.

Vortex: Well, I don’t fear you. I don’t respect you. I leave that to the unknowing. Those fools that dread things that they can’t control. And I know I can’t control you Cassius Zhi. Whether I can stop you is a different matter. But I know I will get nowhere without facing that darkness full on. By trying to take it in. By being at one with it.

He reaches the arena screen and looks directly up where Cassius was moments before. He ignores Patricks, who is left standing in the ring. He ignores the crowd, who had watched him walk down to the screen, his eyes unflinching from it.

Vortex: I am not stupid enough to turn my back on you. I am not sinful enough to side with you. I am not hungry for death that I face you on a whim. But I will surround you. I will take everything you say and absorb it. I will be watching every action you make. Like a shadow that you can’t shake off, even if you do return to the light’s saviour at some stage in your sorry future. If death comes in your form this Friday, then so be it. Is it the last act? No, it is the final awakening. And I am here wide awake Zhi. And ready for the fight.

Vortex drops his microphone and continues to stare at the screen. “Breathe” plays on the speakers, but he doesn’t move. At last, Vortex bows his head and walks through the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu 30 Aug 2012, 3:44 pm

Chris: Well it wouldn’t be the first time the aftermath of a Chinese made a fat man vacate the room

Chris starts to laugh as the crowd boo him

Chris: I could also just stand here and respond to Cassius’ inane ramblings about me not harnessing my insanity…the problem is Cassius I’M NOT INSANE so I wont talk to myself so play my damn music

“Ascending Malice” hits out over the arena as Chris rolls out of the ring mocking the crowd as he goes

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 30 Aug 2012, 3:48 pm

Patricks heads up the ramp before 'Cinderella Man' blares out to roars of approval from the fans. Clarke James strides out with a big grin on his face as Patricks stares at him.....

CJ: Yo, Chris!

Patricks waits for a response as the crowd cheer for James....

CJ: You suck!

Crowd: YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patricks snarls as James turns and leaves, Patricks face turns red with rage as the back of James' t-shirt is a picture of Joyce in a bath tub looking at the camera seductively.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 30 Aug 2012, 9:00 pm

Logan walks around the ring mumbling to himself winding himself up until he stops dead with his back to Nay.

He then turns around with a smirk on his face.

LK: haha...hahahah....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! hnnnnnnnnnn AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

LK: Oh Nay....I mean for a second, for 1 second, I nearly bought all that s**t. I really did, but then I remembered it was you, and you are a joke and then it hit me.... I get it now, why you put youself through all this...this pain and....and torture! You need it, You need human contact, you need to be loved......

you need to be hated, you need to be something to someone....

well Nay, feel free, if you want to feel like having these sheep on your side is some sort of accomplishment then go right ahead, because every time these morons boo me, I see it as a small victory over each and every one of them!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: haaaaaaha see, they don't respect you Nay, they don't hate me either, to them it's all a pantomime, they don't care about you.... they will stop shouting your name in a SECOND!

Crowd: NAY! NAY! NAY! NAY!

LK: Just remember Nay, they used to cheer for me....not that long ago, then I woke up, and realised that their devotion was worthless... the longer you look to them for approval... the further you will be from the glory you feel you deserve..... which is a joke in itself

No Nay, do yourself a favour and go away, no one wants to hear what you think, they want to see me celebrate in this ring, as a champion, a true champion. Something that you will never be.

Logan points at the ramp for him to leave as Nay looks on unimpressed and shaking his head....

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 30 Aug 2012, 9:36 pm

The Screen opens up and begins to show a Gym where Scorpion can be seen Training. He slowly turns he's head and manages to see the camera. Scorpion begins to get out the ring and goes towards the camera.

S: Oh would you look at that its time for me to take the spotlight all ready fantastic...

S: Now as I’ve said Time and time again that it urine me off seeing so many loud mouth Ass**** walk in to this company and brag about "how there the future" as we all know if anyone of the BOD had an IQ of over 30, Then well they would realize that the "future" has been here all along but just keeps getting passed by because this company is too scared to take a risk and see its "heroic" Veterans end up being crushed and destroyed on Live Television.

Scorpion begins to smirk before speaking again...

S: Now you probably think yours truly would get his ass kicked by TGA but well can someone please explain to me what the old man has done since returning? That’s right 100 percent NOTHING! You see these so called Veterans of World War 2 cant run with the Young guns anymore and well to get attention they end up going insane and begin to break health and safety rules in this company, But wait hold on how come these legends like Cassius Zhi get Suspended for like what 2 weeks? Then return like they left 5 years ago and somehow think they can get there shot at the big one? But now you see If it was someone like me who went insane and broke health and safety rules , I would not be suspended...I sure for hell would not get the title shot ,But I would be packing my bags after being released by this company!

S: This Company is too scared to attack its big guns and show them the way this proves that this company is not a democracy! Its not run by a Broad of intelligent people...Its run by a load of idiots who have to make the World War 2 heroes happy or they would be out of here looking for the nearest box to sleep in!

S: Now you see it makes me sick that no one can show these fools that the "veterans" are not that great and for sure as hell are no heroes!! So this week when i face the loud-mouth Ass Kenneth Ill promise to shut him up and ill be sure to make sure he knows and I will make sure that everyone knows who the better man is in that ring as i will prove that i am the future of this industry!!

Scorpion sarcastically smiles into the camera before shouting
"Show's Over" and punches the Camera which can be seen cracked.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:03 pm

The titratron flickers into life. On the screen is an impressive view from the top of a mountain looking down through the valleys.

Voiceover: 'From Mount Olympus, home of the Gods, comes your newest superstar, Andreas Deimos.'

The screen flickers from the mountain to a living room in which a muscular man wearing a blue string vest with medium length straight hair reaching just above his shoulders is standing in front of a cream leather sofa. He stands forward.

'I, Andreas Deimos have been sent down to Earth by the Ancient Greek Gods to display the superiority that you mere mortals seem to be forgetting. I see misguided fans worshipping these superstars who frankly do not deserve to be mentioned as champions. The acclaim and status heaped on these superstars frankly makes me sick. People have forgotten that the ultimate beings, the Gods, are the only ones deserving of worship. These beings merely stand out as the best of a bad bunch. Have they overcome Ares, the greatest warrior to have ever graced the planet.

I am going to expose the myth of these superstars. Not because I want the love of the pathetic, bandwagon-jumping fans. I don't need these fans, I know the fate the awaits my eventual death will surpass your wildest dreams. I am Andreas and I am coming to 6WF'

Andreas thins his eyes and gives a menacing smile to the camera which cuts to a picture of the Greek flag. On top of the flag is Black writing 'Andreas Deimos is coming soon'

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 10:37 pm

The Screen shows a desolate plane, brown sharp grass growing form sandy dirt and a lizard runs across the ground, the camera seems to follow and as the lizard reaches a large group of rocks the camera zooms out to see that it is actually the base of a mountain. As the camera continues we see an opening on the rocks leading into a massive cave, the camera slowly moves towards the opening and what sounds like an ominous wind blows from the hole in the mountain. the sound from inside of the mountain makes it seem like the earth itself is breathing.

The Lizard scuttles inside the cave and into the total darkness... as text is written over the video package

'In the Deepest, Darkest places of the world..'

A dim light in the cave shines, and the small lizard comes running out again quickly...

'There are Beasts that slumber for a while'

The Light begins to grow and grow until the whole cave is glowing with an amber flame...

'Beasts that are awakened by the actions of others'

Suddenly a Gigantic flame bursts out from the cave entrance, it hits the camera and seems to knock it back...

'Ancient and fearsome creatures that are awakened so rarely...'

The camera begin to focus once again on the cave entrance as the s a shadow moving quickly towards the opening

'One such Beast has been awakened, and this legend will once again show it's fire...'

The Monstrous sight of a massive Blue Dragon comes flying out of the cave and straight towards the camera....

'The Blue Dragon is free, and his fire will burn deep'

The Dragon reaches the camera and its face snarls as the image goes black and the slight image of Blue Dragons face can be seen, Fire in his eyes and Animalistic Snarl across his grizzled features....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:08 am

Hidari Kenji RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place back inside the ring where Nay Brother and London Kincade are bragging about nothing when "Feeling It" blast on the PA. Both Nay Brother and LK turn to the tron and see Hidari Kenji walking from behind the curtains looking bruised up wearing his traditional tack suit attire... The Japanese Native is holding a microphone in hand as "Feeling It" Dies down.. The fans are booing)

RJ- Well looks who has something to say!

MW- Hidari!?!?!? Why are you out here!!! My favorites can't be coming out here interrupting each other like this!!!!!

Hidari- Please! Please! Stop this Segment right now! The last thing I need to listen to is Nay Brother's Bitc$hing and Moaning on how he hasn't been rewarded anything in his career right now and how LK is overrated!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- In case you two haven't noticed that there is competition in that back locker room. Hungry men like myself waiting to breakthrough and climb a ladder that will lead to success within this company. Nay Brother how dare you come out here and bash LK where your a damn hypocrite. These people only respect you because they feel sorry for you!

MW- Yeah I feel sorry for Nay too!!!!!!!!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Nay Brother you are a loser! You are not a winner! Hell at Hardcore Hell you did prove something to me and everyone else!You wanna know what that is?

YOU CAN'T WIN THE STRAP ANYMORE!

RJ- Thats just disrespect!!

MW- Nay can't win the big one anymore!!! He's a loser!!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- That Hardcore Title is destine to those who live up to that name! Nay Brother you can't be taken seriously in this company because someone with the name of Hidari Kenji will walk all over you like a jobber and throw you out the trash!

MW- Oh I'm loving this right now!!!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Hardcore Hell brought the worst out of my character! I'm usually calm and I handle my temper but you monkeys deserve every bit of pain you went through by my hands! Nay Brother when I hit you with the GENSHIN you your body was cover in a pool of your own blood. I felt pleased. Seeing you hurt was the ultimate pleasure I committed! You are weak minded Nay Brother it's time for you to retire and be gone before the next time you and I get in the ring Your Contract will be terminated!

RJ- Hidari has a lot of mouth! He's undefeated by thats no way to talk to Nay!

MW- Who cares could you imagine if Nay was our Hardcore Champion!?!?!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Now back to grown man business London Kincade! I don't like you. And I would've been this companys new 6WF Hardcore Champion if it wasn't for that Big Ape Lukas Takeo!

Takeo was the reason I didn't become champion!

MW- Yeah Takeo ruined the Hardcore Hell Match!!!

Takeo is the reason why I am badly bruised up!

RJ- I think Hidari just don't want to realize how much he got his ass kicked!

MW- Please Hidari was dominating in that match!

(The fans boo loud)

Hidari- Like it or not London I will be the King of 6WF and your title will be in my posession in the future! In case you haven't realized this you are the hunted and every Animal needs to eat Prey!

You are the Prey London so watch your back Because sooner or later...

A GENSHIN WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU FEEL BEFORE YOU LOSE THAT HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!

MW- Ok Hidari thats no way to talk to Kincade but how Awesome would to be to have a Japanese Born Hardcore Champion!!!!

(The fans boo as Nay Brother and London Kincade looks on... scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 31 Aug 2012, 9:17 am

the scene fades back up as Logan looks toward Hidari and gives a wry smile to Nay who can't help but smirk back

LK: Wow...... look Nay, it's erm........errr........ sorry who the f**K are you?

and who the HELL is London? My name, Mr "Hidari"... IS LOGAN KINCADE! and I! am your Hardcore Champion, I don't know if you remember, But you were nowhere to be seen in that match, you were struggling to keep up with a chump like Traitorelli, so what makes you think coming out here and talking to me in this manner is a good move for your physical safety?

I don't know about no....Genshin? but if you come down here I promise you I will deliver Rough Justice on you so fast you won't know what hit you....

Logan's eyes are filled with fury as he looks at Nay who is laughing his head off.

LK: Oh? do you find this funny? The lack of respect for Champions in this place is ridiculous! The jealousy....it seeps from each and every one of you pathetic losers and it makes me sick...

Logan glares at Hidari

You want this?... (Logan holds his title high above his head) .... well you can't have it, you are so far down the line for this it isn't worth the time it would take you to get it, so just move on Hidari, move on to a title that is more in your league.... I am sure 6CW World Champion is more up your street...

Logan smirks as Hidari looks on enraged at the suggestion of him going back to a defunct company

LK: Well kids, as much as I LOVE talking to nobodies and having them lay claim to MY title, I have better things to do... so I will leave you two to argue over who is the bigger embarrassment to this company... my money is on Nay but hey, Hidari is quite embarrassing I suppose....laters Chum........ps

Edgecrusher blasts out as the fans in the arena begin to Boo, Logan rolls out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp smirking at Hidari who looks ready to fight but then holds his ribs showing the effects of the Hardcore Hell match.

MW: Well yet again Logan he managed to leave the arena as the bigger man

RJ: What are you talking about? He insulted people then left, and HE talks about cowardice...

MW: You must love to be beaten up

RJ: With people like Nay around I feel confident that villains like Logan Kincade will always have someone to stand up to them

MW: And everyone lived happily ever after? Grow up RJ, This is the real world and it's not about good people and bad people, it's about winners and losers, and Logan is a winner.

RJ: And I suppose Nay is a loser?

MW: Deffinately

RJ: Unbelievable...

Logan has reached the stage as he raises the title high above his head as the fans give him their biggest jeer yet. Logan smirks and winks towards Nay then at Hidari before exiting through the curtain...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Javi Fri 31 Aug 2012, 1:34 pm

The doors to the entrance of the Birmingham Bowl swing open as Javiér Grace enters the building. He looks around the building, taking in his surroundings before muttering to himself…

JG: Portanto, esta é a casa?

Grace heads through the corridor, looking up at the posters on the wall of former champions, he approaches a road agent and grabs his attention…..

JG: Olá, eu sou Graça Javier, o prazer de conhecê-lo.

The road agent looks at him in confusion…

RA: Sorry mate, I don’t speak Portuguese…?

JG: Sorry, my English is a little new. My name is Grace, Javiér Grace….

RA: Ah, the new kid, welcome, you’re leaving it a little late?

JG: Err, yes, my flight delays, I had trouble getting down from the Airport, I’m on the card?

RA: Yes mate, you’re up against another newbie, Andre Licentia.

JG: Licentia? I don’t know of him. I guess I should go warm up. Could you show me how I get to locker room?

RA: Sure, straight down the hall, take the first door on your left…

JG: Obrigado!

Grace walks off down the hall and into his locker room, he puts his bag down on the bench and sits

JG: So this is home now, Javi.

Grace smiles and reaches into his bag as the door closes….

Javi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri 31 Aug 2012, 1:47 pm

(We cut to a video package higlighting Chaos' career. It shows Gregers (whose face has been photoshopped with the mask of Chaos) winning the freshers ball before having the opportunity at the tag titles lost by Daniel Montgomery. We then flash forward to Gregers tagging with Uryu for the tag titles, Uryu takes the pinfall.)

C: Time and time again these titles have eluded their True owner

(We see Chaos taking out Daniel before seeing him settling Uryu on fire from multiple angles)

C: I took out the trash that was holding me back yet still the Tag Team titles refused to be part of my Destiny

(The video has cut forward to where Chaos is tagging with Nemesis for the tag titles, Nemesis takes the pin. We then get a clip of Chaos finishing Nemesis' career)

C: Which is why I went alone. And what a success I was)

(The video changes to Chaos winning the European Title against Enforcer, it then fades to him winning the Undisputed Champion within the Chamber)

C: But even then there was one title that I wished that I had previously held. You see before I came to 6WF I was in WOWWE. There I won the Hardcore Title, the World Title and the Tag Titles. The holy trinity. I am the True Legend of wrestling yet I am still not a Triple Crown Champion in 6WF. And why? Well that is simple isn't it.

(The video shows Chaos and McManus coming up short at Explosion. Most importantly it shows McManus being pinned, although this footage has evidently been edited a lot)

Partners. Those less fortunate in the ability skills than yours truly. You see to win the Tag Titles I have to be outside my comfort zone, I have to rely on others not to lose the match. Which is why I as the Greatest Cruiserweight in the World have fallen short each time. That is why the Best in the Business is yet to become an illustrious member of the Triple Crown club.

All of that will change at Destiny for I here it calling once more. With or without a partner I will go into Born in Fire holding the Tag Team championships. I will stand before you as the True Triple Crown Champion!

And that, my little parasites, is a promise.

Tick

Tick

Boom!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 31 Aug 2012, 4:24 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Logan Kincade continues to wave his Hardcore Belt around and runs to the curtains.. Hidari cuts him off)

Hidari- Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Who in the blue hell you think your talking to like that! And secondly I could give a damn if your name is Londan, England! You're still an open target to get your MONKEY ASS KICKED ALL OVER THIS PARASITE COUNTRY!

RJ- Oh WOW!

MW- Hidari!!!! Shut Up stop talking!!!!!!

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- Lets get one thing straight if you think for one second that I'm a push over you must haven been living under a rock for the past 10 months! Hell if you think for one second I'm going to show you respect because you carry that strap around your waist then your sadly mistaken! For a man who won't put his money where his mouth is and put that belt on the line is a coward in my eyes!

MW- C'Mon Hidari don't act like you took cowardly ways out back in 6CW!!!!

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- For a man...NO A MAN CHILD! Who walks around thinking he's the King of Hardcore is a joke! LONDAN KINCADE!!!! I don't care if you were Crime Lord! I would hit you with a GENSHIN! faster than you can say Respect!

MW- Noo don't fight you two!! Team Up and kick Nay Brother's Ass!!!!!!

(Logan Kincade and Hidari lock eyes as Nay Brother looks amused)

Hidari- And for the record while I was kicking everyone ass and taking names inside Hardcore Hell! Your ass was hiding getting throw through tables! So what impact have you made inside Hardcore Hell? Your a coward champion and thats all I can see!

RJ- Strong Words being thrown at the Hardcore Joke Champion

MW- Shut Up!!!

(Hidari smirks as he stares at the Hardcore Championship around Logan's Shoulder)

Hidari- Just know this boy! You don't have no idea what your looking at right now and for future notification. If you everrr step up to the most fastest rising star in both 6CW and 6WF! You're ass will end up in the emergency room!

MW- Boy?? BOY!?!?!?

(The fans cheer as Logan smirks and walks off)

Hidari- Oh wait so this is what real champions do they just walk off? Damn I thought The Dragon and Yarmouth were annoying but you make those two idiots look like gods!

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- Sooner or later I will be the King of 6WF and while I'm running the show you will be without a job and I can say the same for you as well Nay Brother let's see by next year you'll be with or without a job! But as of now there's competition in 6WF and your looking at a man who will dominate this company and watch it burn to the ground! Danny McGraw I'm hoping your watching this!

("Feeling It" blast as the scene fades to black....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 31 Aug 2012, 5:33 pm

The scene fades back again and Logan stops and looks around then at Hidari

LK: STOP THAT MUSIC! Hey d**k slap, You weren't even a big shot in that joke of a company 6CW, so get off your high horse and realise something, I have offered this belt two weeks in a row, and I was stopped from doing so from the powers that be, not because I fear anyone let alone fear you... You are a joke, you have been here five minutes and expect to win MY title? It's laughable, hell even Nay deserves a one on one shot before some crying ass Jap with an inability to pronounce peoples names correctly...

No I don't think you have re watched the Hardcore Hell closely enough, If you opened your eyes you would have seen I was on top of the cell fighting Blue Dragon then I sent him flying through to the mat, I was pushed from a ladder by Blue and Nay through glass, I was attacked by Takeo and I STILL WALKED OUT A CHAMPION!

no no a coward I am not, I am a champion, I have shown I am the greatest by winning that match and nothing You say will ever change the fact that out of the five men in that match You ranked number 5 hell maybe even number 6 behind Takeo....

Now I must leave as being around two jokes such as you and Nay might be catching.... Sayonara.......bitch

Logan walks into the back as Hidari snarls and walks off and Nay smirks to himself in the ring and poses for the fans who go crazy

Crowd: NAY! NAY! NAY! NAY! NAY!...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 31 Aug 2012, 6:24 pm

*Nay leans against the turnbuckle letting the chants die down before pushing himself up and walking to the edge of the ring, leans against the ropes and stares up the ramp at Hidari*

Nay: Thanks for the update on my family tree Hidari but your 6 months to late, Logan's the one who could have done with a sibling update

Now I realise there may be a language barrier here so you can just call me Nay, you know, as how much chance you have of ever being successful in this company. you and your little team Japan buddies just swaggered in here in proclaiming greatness, shouting to the world you will be the Hardcore and Tag teams champions. How did that work out for you?

*Nay stands waiting for an answer, but gets no response as Hidari stands growling at back*

Nay: That’s what I thought, you are just another whiney B**** who comes over here with big promises and delivers absolutely nothing. Now why don’t you just take yourself back stage, pack your bags and let the grown ups with something relevant to say enjoy a conversation.

*Nay checks his watch as the crowd cheer*

Nay: As for you Logan, human contact?

The only contact I desperately need is little one on one time with you, as you lie underneath me watching the ref count 1 - 2 - 3. You see unlike this clown at the top of the ramp at least you do what you say. The only problem is you know one on one I have your number so you wont say its on. You can keep running Logan but I am going to get you and when I do to you can wave goodbye to that Title you so cherish.

But for now I have a meeting with full sized Piri Piri chicken and you two chumps are boring the hell out of me

*Nay slowly steps through the ropes and hobbles up the ramp, once he reaches the top he lifts his middle finger and points it to Hidari without even a glance in his direction and heads backstage*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down