The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Presents - Explosion!!

+15
Bull
ncfc_Tooze
Adam D
Bentyf1
BlueDragon1205
Lee
Uryu Ishida
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
JJJohnson
jp97
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
TwisT
Blade
Teej
Beer
19 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Presents - Explosion!! Empty 6WF Presents - Explosion!!

Post by Beer Fri 17 Aug 2012, 9:19 pm

Match 1
Chris Patricks v Clarke James

Match 2
Tag Team Turmoil for the 6WF Tag Team Titles
Dopant Zero v Chaos & James McManus v Blade & Dragon

Match 3
Triple Threat Match for 6WF Freeweight Title
Vortex (C) v Mr Kenty v Scorpion

Match 4
European Title
Trevor Swann (C) v Hobo

Match 5
JJ Johnson v The Saint

Match 6
Unsanctioned 'I Quit' Match
Cassius Zhi v Uryu Ishida

Main Event 1
Hardcore Hell
Logan Kincade (C) v Blue Dragon v Gary Traitorelli v Nay Bother v Kenji Hidari

Main Event 2
6WF Undisputed Title
Crime Lord (C) v TGA

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Presents - Explosion!! Empty Re: 6WF Presents - Explosion!!

Post by Teej Sun 19 Aug 2012, 11:01 am

(The arena is plunged into a state of darkness as two spotlights shine up on the tron. An image slowly starts to come to life on the screen.)

TGA (Voiceover): Once upon a time there was an illness that had infected 6wF.

Kincade then hauls up Uryu and throws him out over the top rope. Kincade spins towards Crime Lord, he smirks and Crime Lord smiles back...

RJ: No way, surely not?

MW: Crime Lord and The Consultancy? Please tell me this is happening...

Kincade looks back down at Uryu, smiling. Crime Lord runs up behind Kincade and dumps him down to the outside!

RJ: It isn’t happening Michael!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Crime Lord is handed his title, he also demands a microphone.*

Crime Lord: Is that it? Is that really all you can offer? Is that really the cream of the crop? I have just defeated the whole of the 6WF Roster with ease, with a dominance that has never been seen before in 6WF.

This achievement by itself is enough to set me out as the single greatest champion in 6WF’s long history, but when you consider I achieved this just 5 days after going through a whole hour’s time attack match without losing the title that really does just re-assert my utter dominance and the utter destruction I have sent through 6WF.

I am truly the most dominant champion in 6WF History, and to prove this, I will hold this belt for a record amount of time. How can I be so sure of this? Because I have just beaten everyone on the 6WF roster in a match with the odds stacked against me, how are they going to beat me one on one?

Nobody can beat me one on one, nobody can beat me whatever the situation is...

???: Are you sure about that...Crimey?

Crime Lord: What idiot is messing around in production? This is my moment of celebration, sort it out already McGraw.

???: No-one is messing around in production Crimey...in fact they are doing this because I told them to...Lights please...

RJ:What the hell is going?

*The lights dim and a shadow appears on the stage...

MW:Oh my god RJ, is that who I think it is?

RJ:No it can't be Michael, impossible.

MW: IT’S…………..

Crowd:YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RJ:This is the loudest ovation I have ever heard, I am literally shouting into this microphone, THE NOISE INSIDE THE BRIMINGHAM BOWL IS INCREDIBLE!

Crime Lord:Show yourself already!

*The lights flicker back on, a man is stood on the rampway, his back facing Crime Lord and the loud chanting starts again...

RJ: I can’t believe this, Mike…..THERE HE IS!!!!!!!!!!

MW:NO WAY IN HELL RJ! IT CAN'T BE HIM! IT IS! IT IS!

RJ:OH MY GOD!

TGA: I could no longer watch on as this idiot besmirched the prestige of the 6wF World Championship.

"Just close your eyes" blares out over the speakers and the birmingham bowl erupts in the loudest cheers even witnessed in 6WF, the man on the ramp turns around slowly a big grin etched across his face, with Crime Lord looking on in shock.

TGA:You weren't expecting me were you Crime Lord?

*TGA Drops the mic and sprints to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and leaps to his feet.

Crime Lord goes for a punch but TGA blocks and fires off a series of punches into the head, backing Crime Lord into the corner. TGA pummels down on Crime Lord.

Crime Lord manages to lift a knee into the stomach, TGA stumbles back and Crime Lord runs at him with the title...

RJ:TO HELL AND BACK!

MW:TGA IS BACK!

*TGA goes to the top rope and stands tall, Crime Lord's body strewn in the middle of the ring.

RJ:What a way to end Lockdown folks...TGA IS BACK!

TGA: He says that he no longer fears me. He says that he is now better than me. Yet only a week after returning it was I who was victorious.

Saint and Patricks drop off the apron, walking up the ramp. Crime Lord gets to his feet and turns around, TGA is smiling at him. TGA boots him in the gut...

MW: ANGEL BOMB!

Ref: 1.......................2.....................................3!

*TGA gets to his feet and stands over Crime Lord.

RJ: For the 2nd week running, Lockdown ends with TGA stood tall over Crime Lord.

TGA: But rather than allow me to face him one on one, he stooped to such lows to prevent this. No matter what the cost.

TGA picks up Uryu, he whips him out across the ring...

MW: TO HELL AND BACK!

RJ: AMAZING POWER!

*TGA goes down into the cover...

MW: CRIME LORD!

*Crime Lord comes sprinting into the ring and he breaks the pinfall with the mafia mow down, nailing a vicious knee to the head. All three competitors are down in the ring, with the bell ringing for the disqualifcication.

RJ: Who wins?

MW: No-one, that means no defence for Crime Lord!

“Run this town” hits and McGraw walks out...

McGraw: Well thanks for ruining that match Crime Lord, but I don’t know what you expected to gain from it. Because now, you have just made things much tougher for yourself. At Against The Wall, you will not face one of these men...

You will face all three of them in a fatal four way match! Good night folks!

TGA: Seconds away from getting my chance; stolen by Crime Lord. Later it would turn out that he was smarter than he seemed.

TGA is standing, waiting impatiently for Crime Lord to rise. The crowd are chanting TGA’s name loudly as Crime Lord starts clawing at the legs of TGA to pull himself up, he slowly manages to get to his feet. TGA whips him across the ring...

RJ: TO HELL AND BACK FOR CRIME LORD!

MW: NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

RJ: TGA IS GOING TO WIN THE BELT AGAIN!

TGA nails the Black Hole Slam and Crime Lord is lay flat out on the canvas. TGA turns around to go and make the pinfall...

MW: WHERE DID HE COME FROM?

RJ: SHOCKWAVE! SHOCKWAVE FROM ZHI!

MW: ZHI IS GOING TO WIN IT! ZHI IS GOING TO WIN IT!

Cassius goes to make the cover on TGA...

Ref: 1........................2.................................

RJ: SPLIT SECOND! SPLIT SECOND!

MW: URYU HAS SAVED THE MATCH AGAIN, HE HAS STOPPED ZHI FROM WINNING THE BELT!

Uryu hits the 450 splash just as the hand was about to come down for the 3 count. All 4 men are down in the ring, slowly Crime Lord rolls towards TGA.

RJ: NO WAY!

Crime Lord puts his arm over the prone body of TGA.

Ref: 1......................2..............................................3!

TGA: Another instance where Crime Lord stole victory. Credit to him, he’s one tough son of a bitch. That night would completely change 6wF forever. That match pushed Cassius Zhi over the edge. That match pushed Uryu to a new level never reached by him before. That match pushed me further on to realising my World Title dream.

The next Lockdown and I pinned Crime Lord- again.

Cassius grabs Crime Lords arm as he turns away and hits a vicious Shockwave sending the Champion crashing back in to TGA...

RJ: HELL AND BACK!

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

1.....2.....3.....!

Ding, ding, ding!!

RJ: TGA! TGA Pinned the Champion!

TGA: The only thing now that stood in my way was Uryu. Well, that and having a legit crazy person refereeing our match... But none of that would stop me.

Uryu is up in celebration but Zhi points to the foot on the rope. Uryu is clearly boiling over, he drags TGA to the corner and up to the top rope...

MW: Frankensteiner...

RJ: POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB FROM THE TOP ROPE!

MW: Amazing move from TGA!

TGA then waits for Uryu to rise...

MW: And now the Angel Bomb!

Ref: 1...................2...............................3!

TGA: So it was official. Crime Lord vs TGA for the 6wF Undisputed World Title. After five years of friendship-turned-hatred, this will be the match that defines both our careers.

Crime Lord sets for the F5 but TGA wriggles out. He spins Crime Lord round and begins unloading a series of right hands to Crime Lord, rocking him back into the ropes he steps back and goads Crime Lord who launches at TGA, spearing him to the ground and hitting punches of his own. RJ leaps from the ring as the two men roll around the ring…

MW: Good god this has got out of hand!

Crime Lord gets to his feet as TGA recovers. He looks over and grabs his title, he waits for TGA to rise as he stumbles to his feet, blood pouring down his face…

RJ: TGA better be careful here….. HE DUCKED!!

Crime Lord goes to hit TGA with the belt but TGA ducks, he spins round and boots Crime Lord in the gut before grabbing him and launching him through the ropes to the outside to a huge ovation from the crowd. He looks out at Crimey with a smile before turning and looking out at the crowd. He spots the title on the floor and reaches down, picking it up and smiling at it, the blood trickling down on to the title, he climbs the ropes and stares down at Crime Lord before raising the title in the air to cheers from the crowd….

Crowd: TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA!

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 19 Aug 2012, 1:02 pm

The crowd are on the feet full of excitement for the up coming paper per view that is Explosion then the cheers get even louder when Jdrop rages out of the arena speakers pyrotechnics shoot of into the rafters and out come Blade and Dragon bouncing out onto the stage.

Michael Wire: Oh god a goof ball and his 6cw reject, Great.

RJ: don't knock them Dragon is a former Freshers ball winner and then cashed in to with the Free weight title and held that for months and Blade is a former tag team champion twice may I add and also has won the TV championship too.

Michael Wire: Yeah well there too bit championships from a show that got cancelled cos no one cared about it.

RJ: Man that's harsh Michael.

Blade and Dragon then bounce down the ramp tagging fans as they go and then they both run down the bottom bit of the ramp and both slide into the ring at the same time and grab a microphone each of the ring announcer.

They both stand around in the ring looking at the fans in the arena as they continue to cheer Blade and Dragon.

Blade: Look who's back in the good old 6WF.

Crowd: Blade, Blade, Blade.

Dragon: And me and Blade are going for a the tag team championships.

The crowd again cheer for Blade and Dragon.

Blade: Now we face a couple of tag teams and there names are Chaos & James McManus.

The crowd boo at the sounds of there names.

Dragon: And also some team that Blade knows from his 6CW days and there names are Dopant Zero.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction for the former 6CW tag team members.

Blade: Now I don't know much about Chaos and James Mcmanus apart from that Mcmanus tried to finish my career the last time I was in 6WF but that didn't work did it James?

I haven't for got about that one little bit and you will be the first one on my list that is gonna get put through the mat and sent packing back to the scrap heap were you belong.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Dragon: And I have had problems with Chaos and Dopant Zero when there was the Interfed cup, Chaos you are a very good fighter but do not fight with any honour and that makes me mad and you do not want to see me mad as for Dopant Zero you two will be kicked all over the arena by me and Blade.

We will come out victorious and in the end we will become you new tag team champions.

The crowd start the Yes chant.

Blade: Damn right fella we will be your next tag team champions and there's nothing that Dopant Zero, Chaos or that scum bag Mcmanus can do any think about and if you wanna have a little chat about it right now then come on down and we will have no problem telling you what we think of you.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer for Blade and Dragon as the wait in the ring for there opponents to show there faces.

RJ: Strong words from the recently formed tag team but can they hold onto the word that they will become the next tag team champions?

Michael Wire: Don't be stupid 6CW reject and goof ball have no chance in hell of winning this match.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 19 Aug 2012, 1:15 pm

The Consultant is sitting at his desk, pen in hand, ready to begin writing. He sits back in his chair and contemplates his next move. The chess pieces are in position, and now it is to be decided whether he will make the killer move. He places a hand through his hair and sighs at the ceiling.

"How did it get to this" he thinks to himself.

He takes a look at what he has already put on paper, and re-reads it in his mind. He starts crossing things out and making changes. He again starts to re-read the whole piece back. Suddenly, his mobile phone goes off beside him making him jolt. He looks at the screen and McGraw appears in digital green lettering. He shakes his head and places the phone to his ear.

The Consultant: Yes Mr McGraw? Yes I know that, I have that planned already. No of course not. Yes. Yes, Mr McGraw you are right, of course. Yes. I will see to it. Ok then, thank you. Bye bye.

He slams the phone down onto the table and stares down at the paper again. Unexpectedly, he flings his arm out and removes everything off his desk in a show of anger. He sits there, staring at the contents of his desk, now lying on the floor and swears under his breath. He adjusts his bowtie and tidies his hair up. He then opens up a drawer beside him and removes another piece of paper. He slams the drawer shut, places the paper in front of him, and begins writing.

Mr McGraw,

I am writing to inform you about my frustration over the previous week's activities. Due to the Cassius situation and you're ongoing problems with the board, I feel you have taken you're eye off the ball in a futile attempt to increase you're ego.

When I arrived in this company, I gave something fresh and innovative. Something that hadn't been seen before for quite some time. I pushed the boundaries of decency and enhanced my reputation by looking to destroy some of 6WF's old guard. But since that time, I have been led on this crusade of yours to seemingly destroy 6WF from within.

I had plans when I came here. Big plans. Plans that you have railroaded and butchered to supplement your own doomed path. I have been treated as a tea boy and errand boy, something which is beneath my education, experience and expertise.

I wish to make you aware that this situation will not continue. I expect a positive answer or you can expect my resignation.

Do not cross me again.

The Consultant

Placing the pen down hard on his desk, The Consultant sits back into his chair with his hands locked together behind his head in total relaxation and contentment. His expression changes slightly as he stares at the ceiling. He coughs slightly, and picks up the pen again. Scanning the pages, he comes to the Do not cross me again part, puts a black pen mark through it, and adds Yours Sincerely in its place.

Reaching back into his drawer; a lot calmer this time, he retrieves a white envelope. He looks over the letter once more, before dating it 26.08.12 and then placing it neatly into the envelope. The Consultant takes his phone and dials a number, before getting out of his chair and walking to the door.

The Consultant: Vortex? Yeah I am coming now. It's time....

Vortex is standing with a camera crew backstage. He finishes talking down the phone and motions to the crew.

Vortex: Let's get this over and done with. I have things to do.

One of the crew points to the camera and a light blinks red on top of it.

Producer: Vortex's Explosion promo. Take one.

Vortex looks into the camera and begins talking.

Vortex: At Explosion, a lot of things will become clear. The weak will be removed and only the strong will remain. I came into this federation with a purpose to destroy the weak and become the most dominate champion that 6WF have ever seen. My opponents need little introduction because we have been blessed with their idiocies for a while now. Scorpion has had chance after chance after chance to prove himself. Every time he is full of promise but also full of failure. And that is his problem. His failure follows him, because will be forever attached to it. It is he, and he is it. A nothing, a nobody. He has had his 9 lives expended. His tenth life will be ended by my hands. And at that point, he will vanish and bother us no more.

His face glows red in anger as he continues talking.

Vortex: Mr Kenty is the guy with the big mouth and very little to show for it. He has come into this federation demanding to be listened to simply because he took part in a two-bit federation. He should know his place, and start from the bottom. Just like I did. He deserves no special favours. He deserves no easy way to the top. Come Sunday, I will knock this clown back to earth and prove to everyone that talk is cheap and he has already exceeded his credit limit.

Vortex lifts up his FreeWeight belt and places it over his shoulder.

Vortex: Look at this title people. It has history. It has prestige. It took me a long time and many days of hard work before I was even worthy to hold it. But now that I have it, there is no way I am letting it go. Not for Scorpion, not for Kenty, not for any of you people. I have friends on my side that will make sure of that.

Vortex stops talking and the producer circles his arm to make him keep going. Vortex simply walks past the producer and the crew.

Producer: Is that all he is going to say?

Vortex hears him and stops walking.

Vortex: That is all I have to say. It is in other people's hands now.

He walks out the door and slams it shut.

The Consultant is standing against a wall in the car park. Suddenly the fire door opens and Vortex strides out. The two men shake hands and walk off together.

Vortex: So this is what it has come to?

The Consultant: Not sure.....one thing is for certain though. McGraw will face the fall out, not us. Take a little vacation before Sunday, and I will sort things out this end. If things get too serious, I will be in touch.

Vortex: And the match?

The Consultant: Don't worry, win or lose, you are walking out of that ring with the title. I will make sure of that. The end of an era, or the beginning of a new dawn. Yes, mark my words, I will make sure of that.

The two men continue walking away from the 6WF building, without even a backwards glance to their home for the last few months.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 20 Aug 2012, 11:22 am

Vortex is travelling down the motorway at high speed. It is 2am and the road is totally clear. The roadside lights flash past him as he hurtles along. His passenger is the Free Weight title, lovingly spread on the seat beside him. From time to time, he takes his hand off the steering wheel, and gently pats it to prove to himself that it is still there. As he continues driving, he seems calm and controlled, a range of different thoughts racing through his mind faster than the car is travelling.

MW: My god I can smell this kid from here, Someone get me a clothes peg for my nose.

RJ: Dragon retained his belt at Night of Glory, but he did seem to be reluctant to mount on any offence on Vortex, who of course still has possession of Foo Poo.

MW: And Vortex has also tried to interfere in the blossoming relationship between Uryu and our colleague Clarissa

Dragon:It is a tough defense for me Clarissa. Vortex score victory over me last week on Lockdown which give him this chance, and his partnership with the Consultant...it is very dangerous.

RA: The winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEW 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...VORTEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!

He taps the Free Weight title again and stares at the road.

Running away is not in my vocabulary, whatever others may think. Kenty……Scorpion….win or lose, I will remain. Going it alone or working for others. I will show you all.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 20 Aug 2012, 4:46 pm

The Trinitron flickers into life and we see Trevor Swann is walking along a corridor with a cameraman walking in front of him as he addresses the camera. He is wearing his cricket whites and carrying his cricket bat.

TS: Are you listening Hobo!! Are you listening his so called Trash TV fans. The people that have no respect for me I'm addressing you.

MW: Wow it looks like Trevor Swann is going to address the fans of 6WF and Hobo. After weeks of saying that he won't talk to the fans as he isn't getting any respect from them he's going to!!

TS:After weeks away using my new performance enhancing directions I'm back to my best. My beep test score is verging on my record again. My determination and commitment to wrestling is at it's peak. It is for this reason I realise that I have to come out and address the fans and most of all Hobo. I want to save whatever legacy it is that you currently have Hobo and so have this message for you. Hobo you decided that you want to challenge me. Well hang on a minute cos are you sure what you are asking for.

Trevor Swann walks out onto the top of the arena ramp and the crowd burst into boos.

TS: Shut the F*** up and listen to me for once you pieces of trash. I let you supposed fans get into my head I took your constant boos as an insult and lost my focus. Now though I'm focused, I'm ready and training my butt off. That is why I am out here you people that turn up each week and pay my wage well you can boo all you want and insult me with your worst because now I don't care. If anything your lack of respect for your European Champion fuels me on to drum home into everyone who steps in front of me that I am a champion for a reason.

Trevor Swann starts walking down the ramp and slides into the ring as the boos and insults grow louder.

TS: Everytime you boo me you give me more fire in my punches; so thank you.

Trevor Swann starts clapping the fans.

TS: Thank you for spurring me on to retain my championship belt. Thank you for giving me a reason to keep doing what I do best. If it wasn't for your boos I probably would have become complacent so I can honestly say that in part you the fans of 6WF are to blame for having me as your European Champion. The more that you hate me the more I hate my opponent.

TS: I am a champion because every time you insult me and disrespect me it fires me on to become the hardest working, most committed, most professional guy on the entire roster. So lets look at my opponent then this coming weekend. Hobo is the least hard working, least committed, least professional person that there is in the entire 6WF organisation so therefore there is only one result this weekend. I'm refreshed and energised and the stupid tramp that should have retired years ago comes after me seeking to put together his grand slam.

TS: Hobo you don't know what the hell you are asking for. It might have been easy enough to take a European Championship when you were in your heyday but now you have to go past me. We've traded insults before Trashbo and I'm not going to bring back up the lowlife that you are and the fact that you've been in this business since the day that Ric Flair discovered what blood was. The fact of the matter is that you've asked for something different this time.

TS: You've asked for me to step into that ring and I quote “a fair shot, no interference, no bull, you and me, one on one “. Well you can sure get that Hobo. Yes I know people feel I rely on The Consultacny at times. I won't deny that. But the thing is I choose to. Just like this weekend if I choose to I will end your sorry little chance of becoming a Grand Slam Champion without the help of The Consultancy.

TS: Explosion will see Trevor Swann snuffing out the little flame of Hobo. The little flame of hope that Hobo has of winning the European Championship. The little flame of the “good old days” that Hobo is trying to recapture. The little flame of reminiscence that all those fans in the audience who really should have grown up by now have of the good old days. I will show you Hobo how the future is commitment, training, hard work and a work ethic that has no place for any rubbish.

TS: I hope for your sake Hobo that what I have just said has struck a chord with you and that you don't turn up at Explosion. It would be best if you admitted that you didn't have the bails to face me one on one as otherwise that legacy of yours will be erased from people minds as they remember how the great Trevor Swann erased your chance of a European Championship and the grand Slam from the history books of 6WF.

Trevor Swann looks around and laughs to himself before making his way to get out of the ring.....

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Mon 20 Aug 2012, 5:22 pm

the following is broadcast from the “Protagonist Prelude” show on Youtube. the image on the screen is of a dark haired man and he is lounging back in an EZ boy. he is dressed in a red shirt and black trousers, he smirks as he adjusts the webcam.

???: you are now live with Andre Licentia, and it has been a long time since I done one of these. for those who followed my career you know that the “Protagonist Prelude” is a weekly, bi-weekly show when I answer some questions and give my own thoughts and feelings on the wrestling industry right now. if you have a problem with my views then feel free to leave a comment and it will be ignored, but if you like what you hear then feel free to follow me on Twitter.

a text box appears underneath with the words “@AnarchyRulz” in it.

licentia: my followers can hit that link and get an inside look at what goes through the head of a man like me on a daily basis. I like to think I am an honest, well-informed man so you can expect the truth to be outed here.

licentia slicks his hair back and sits further back in his chair

licentia: first topic on the agenda is the so-called “biggest event of the summer” last night. i had a lot of tweets in the past 24 hours asking about why i didn’t debut at the show and i will go on a record now to say that I will not ever be performing in a WWE ring. read the news, i have no visa.

WWE wanted to work with me but criminal records speak for themselves, it blocked any potential work between both parties. plus can you really see me on a pg show?. i don’t think that is even possible, my style is much more accustomed to an adult fan base, those who really appreciate the art of professional wrestling.

as for my thoughts on the show, average. i mean where was the controversy, the unique selling point?. for me it would have proved a stumbling block in any contract negotiation, i like drama and i like to think that fans get their money’s worth in entertainment and that just does not happen over in america right now.

licentia takes a sip of water from a glass to his left

licentia: also had a lot of questions asking me about my most ideal feud, many names could be added to the list but given my style then i narrowed it down to three guys, three candidates who I believe who be perfect in a match with me.

my choices were shawn michaels, who i believe to be the greatest entertainer ever so the entertainment factor between the both of us would be through the roof. kurt angle for the sheer fact we could wrestle for an hour and the crowd would never get bored. me and kurt are blessed with technical gifts, submission smarts and we can also adapt to more dangerous environments, that would be a seller.

and my finally choice would be mick foley. i have met mick and he is a great guy, a real icon and a hardcore legend. i would love to have met foley in a king of the deathmatch rules contest because i think we would both excel in that predicament. mick has made some stars in his time and i think i would benefit from working with a guy like that, who would truly show my qualities.

licentia takes another sip of water and taps on his keyboard

licentia: james godfrey sent me an interesting tweet earlier, asking me if I would be attending 6wf explosion this coming weekend, allow me to take a moment to answer that tweet james.

licentia sits up closer to the screen

licentia:the contract negotiations between myself and 6wf hit a stumbling block last week and right now the ball is in their court. i have no plans to be attending that show right now because i am currently enjoying a vacation in my native italy. 6wf know what I expect of them and they have my demands on the table, all they need to do is meet those demands for me to put ink on their paper. i may watch the show from the comfort of my own home because until my phone rings and there is a change of direction, you will not be seeing my talents anywhere any time soon.

everyone who has ever seen me compete or who has read my profile knows exactly what i bring to the table. i will not only be a star in 6wf but I would also be an ambassador for their product. they would have free license to place me in any match they want, any environment they want and not only will i steal the show but i will boost their ratings above anything else they could imagine.

all they have to do is comply with my minimal demands, to give me the opportunity to showcase myself and give me a fair amount of leash in order to ply my trade. i do not want to be stifled or held back, i do not want to be held back for people that do not deserve to be above me in the pecking order.

if 6wf ring me up and they set me an offer that matches my expectations then not only can they expect a deal but they can expect the signature of one of the greatest performers in the world today. i will bring a new form of entertainment and action that 6wf has never seen, i will be the man with the capabilities of setting in motion a revolution.

let us hope for the sake of the professional wrestling industry that somebody makes me an offer soon, because the talents i possess cannot go wasted for too long, i deserve the spotlight, the fame and the lavish attention, but more importantly than that, this brand of sports entertainment needs me.

licentia takes a deep sip of water and then smiles as the hashtag “@Anarchyrulz” flashes up again

licentia: be sure to join me again next time for more developments but for now this is the end of the “protagonist prelude” and I am still the groundbreaking, Andre Licentia.

Licentia sits forwards and switches the webcam off, causing the screen to go blank.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 20 Aug 2012, 10:54 pm

*JJ Johnson is shown entering the arena in a Bentley Continental. He slides open the driver’s door and the roars from the crowd can be heard as he pauses to sign a few autographs for the fans queing outside of the gates. JJ is dressed in an unzipped, sleeveless white hoody with the words “Franchise 4 Life” stitched on the back.

RJ: JJ Johnson arriving here at Explosion ahead of his mega showdown with the Saint…..four years in the making this one and you can believe that this is going to be a match to rival any other…

MW:It absolutely is……..you look up and down the card and there is no doubt that we are going to witness some fantastic matches, but this conflict between Saint and JJ has it all. Two former best friends whose careers have taken such differing directions and created such different points of views and personalities.

RJ:The Saint is all about “himself” and protecting number one, he works hard to preserve his reputation as a no nonsense a55 kicking machine. JJ Johnson on the other hand is a bonafide fan favorite, perhaps the biggest of stars that 6WF has ever seen and he is all about putting on a show for the masses…..this feud is personal, built on jealousy,hatred and greed….

MW:And you have to believe, after everything that has happened and everything that has been said…both men truly believe that there is not enough space in 6WF for the both of them…

RJ:I don’t think there is…..Saint sees JJ Johnson as beneath him, but he also knows that defeating JJ at Explosion means that nobody can deny him his spot at the top,challenging for the world championship…..

MW:And JJ knows that a convincing victory against his former best friend will catapult him right back into the mix aswell….two men that helped to define an era of 6WF and they are hell bent on having at least one more moment back in the sun…

RJ:These two guys know that it is all or nothing this Sunday…..you either win,and climb the ladder….or you lose and this could very well be all over….

MW:And you spoke to JJ yesterday RJ?

RJ:Yes I did….that interview will be up and running for everyone to see in the next couple of hours…a 6WF.com exclusive…..

*JJ continues to interact with the fans before posing for a few photos. He then waves at the crowd, shoulders his kitbag and then heads off into the arena.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue 21 Aug 2012, 10:21 am

(Rain bounds down to the ground, each drops splash clattering against one another. The camera jostles through a group of middle-aged men, the pace being walked at much quicker than their average speed. Instantly the camera starts to bob from side to side; left to right; still not breaking its stare with the concrete paving below. A gate ahead brings the figure to a halt.)

Voice: “Among those who share a throne there can be no loyalty; Dominion’s ever impatient consort.”

(The gate squeaks as it is pushed open. The figure breezes in as the sound of the gate clashing back into place competes with the sheer volume of the rainfall. The man sniggers before continuing his speech.)

Voice: A valuable lesson that I wish I had learned a lot earlier. You see, what we’re experiencing is no Jay and Kanye collaboration; we now have entered a state of war between superpowers.

(Mud and stone fly forward as the shape kicks forward in frustration. His jaw tightens with fury as he continues to stretch up the path.)

Voice: The authorities that once looked over us to guide us to a brighter future have turned into power mad, ratings craving, despotic imbeciles of the highest levels. They have spent months, heck years, berating wrestlers for their ‘poor attitude’, or their ‘greedy nature’, yet they are now so blind that they can no longer recognise the hypocrisy they have promoted.

(The shot pans up to show a willow tree’s branches being flung around by the wind. The man slumps against the tree and into a seating position. His bare feet and lower leg come into shot, both are covered in scratches.)

Voice: Power has transitioned to those that are least deserving but most dangerous. No longer is it the athletes who have to suck up to those with power for gain. Today we compete in a world where our esteemed General Manager and Board of Directors have turned into the sycophants that they used to despise.

They are allowed to hide behind sumptuous suits and red tape, no responsibility has been taken and no one has been punished!

(The forearm of the figure jolts forward as his fist meets his knee. All of his fingers are taped.)

Voice: Mr McGraw and his colleagues have blasted the same rhetoric our way for too long. They claimed they always had our best intentions at heart and that the company would profit in the future. As far as I can see it is only they who have profited from this absolute carnage. They have constantly lied to us, reeled us in with promises that they never had any intention of fulfilling.

It hasn’t just affected me. I’ve seen so many promising wrestlers come and go in this company- many of them forced out by leaders who were unwilling to relinquish any control to someone who didn’t have their balls in their hands.

(Most of the figure’s leg is shown as he is now striding over grass, which has now turned to a pit of sludge.)

Voice: Of course, they always have their plethora of excuses ready to be fired at anyone who dare question them. That bullet proof cape they always seem to disappear behind just in time. Meanwhile, they care not about those who may be struck down in the crossfire. Whether that is a person pushed over the edge, metaphorically or literally, a challenge unfairly fought or a criminal freed.

Recently they have been able to group together as a large number and work together to benefit themselves. This is not a story about a deep conspiracy that has taken over the company. No. This is the information that everyone needs to know. This is the account of the illness that has spread too far now. This is the story that can only end when those that are infected and responsible for infecting are destroyed.

(The lone man’s left arm comes into shot, his fingers wrapped tightly around a jerry can which is now spilling out liquid. He continues to pace; with every step his voice grows gruffer and a sense of anger becomes almost impossible to not notice.)

Voice: “There are three things in this world that deserve no mercy: Hypocrisy, fraud, and tyranny.”

(The voice grows a little louder.)

Voice: And I will show no mercy! The time for mercy has long passed us by. It is only through brute force and demonstration that you will finally understand my message. What we are dealing with are callous individuals who, it has been proven, are completely removed from this kind of reality. The only thing that talks to those types of people is things that shine. Their gluttony will be their downfall though. In their quest of constant pillaging and plundering they have stepped on one too many pairs of toes.

(The shot drops to show the bare, bloody feet of the man.)

Voice: I am the maverick that has been chosen to overthrow this corrupt regime and those that it has supported. There is no greater force at play than I. No matter what has been thrown my way I have met it head on and dealt with it. I am determined to carry out my duty to the world.

(The figure stops and looks in a full circle. A small trail of blackness has been stained into the ground around him, no more than a 7ft radius. The figure walks out of the circle and places the camera down on what appears to be a piece of rock. The rain has blurred the image, but it is obvious now that the figure is nude. He steps back in to the circle and sits upon a large, rounded stone facing the camera.)

Voice: You see, unlike those who I abhor, I have nothing to hide. There are no more demons that haunt me, nothing that can creep up on me in the middle of the night and ruin me.

I could have not been a problem and that is what will haunt you most for the years to come. You could have escaped the oncoming wrath if only you had not created this poison. The federation hasn’t been addicted to insanity these last few months, it hasn’t been addicted to Clarissa and it hasn’t been addicted to Crime Lord. It has always been addicted to power and control. At one stage there were enough strong enough to fight this and keep it honourable. I look now and see no such strength; the corruption, the scheming, the lies, the backstabbing, the weakness- ALL OF IT!

(The man rests his elbows on his thighs and cradles his head in his hands.)

Voice: If you had only remained pure then this would not be happening. Alas, it is. At Explosion this great company will take its first steps on the road to redemption and holding its hand all the way ‘til the end will be me.

(The man stands up and picks something up from the ground before moving behind the stone. The rain has slowed down slightly and the camera auto-focuses. In the centre of the ring is a tombstone and plot already dug.)

Voice: Well now it’s my time to shine. I will be the brightest light burning the way for all those who follow. I am not starting a cult, merely reintroducing the right way of doing things. I refuse to obey what has become the status quo. I am above everything and everyone in this company.

(The man strikes a match and throws it to the ground, the flames burst into life in a spiral, beginning to close in on the figure and the tombstone.)

Voice: 6wF... Prepare to burn, because only then can the phoenix rise from your ashes.

(“6wF. November 2007 – August 2012.” The tombstone and its inscription are the last sights before the entire circle is engulfed in one stupendous flame.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:07 pm

*The scene changes to JJ Johnson, now dressed in a black vest, sat with RJ in the 6WF interview lounge.

RJ: JJ thank you for your time.

JJ:No problem..

RJ:This interview is going out on 6WF.com and will also be a part of the Explosion build up show, a chance for all of the 6WF universe to get an inside look at all the goings on and the buildup to one of the biggest events on the calendar this year.

*JJ shifts in his chair to get comfortable

RJ:We can straight into business JJ, because looking at the card and some of the fantastic matches in prospect, none stand out more than your match, your clash, with former best friend and former three time world champion,The Saint.

JJ:I agree RJ….this is a fine set of matches for Explosion, but JJ Johnson versus The Saint is a bout that worthy o’ headlining any pay per view, this is a match that captures the imagination and really has divided opinion in the buildup.

RJ:Before we get in to the fine details, can I just ask, is this match definitely confirmed?.....there was no verbal acceptance given from The Saint, do you have assurances of his participation?

JJ:I don’t need no “verbal acceptance” RJ, I know this fool better than anyone and I know that he gone be there this Sunday, come rain o’ shine. The Saint is an egotist, he is self-centred, one arrogant son of a b1tch…..the mere fact that JJ Johnson being grinding his gears this last month means without a shadow of a doubt, bottom line, guaranteed he is showing up at Explosion and he is coming ready for a fight.

RJ:Only two months ago you went one on one with The Saint and you came up just short. He says he has nothing to prove, but why do you believe this will be different?

JJ:He may feel he has nothing to prove but I don’t agree and I don’t think 6WF management agrees either. The Saint narrowly beat JJ Johnson, narrowly beat a man that hadn’t won no match in three months….he beat him when I was on my a55, he scraped by JJ Johnson in a thriller when I was maybe riding on 50%....that ain’t an excuse, I lost fair and square, but fact is that ain’t a reasonable estimation fo’ a man’s qualities…

That’s why this match gotta happen…that is why I laid the challenge out on a plate for The Saint, this dude should be thanking me cos I be making this real simple. JJ Johnson is alive and kicking, not felt this good in a long damn time….two weeks since I pinned the 6WF Champion….one…..two…………..three…..i’ve got my game….fans singing my name…..i’m cooking on full gas right now….and as the saying goes, you always be striking when that iron is hot…

Fact is, I’m hot property once again….a commodity….the biggest merchandise seller on the roster and I offer The Saint a monumental chance at seizing the main event by the scruff of the neck…..defeating my a55 at Explosion makes him top tier once more….beating JJ Johnson in all of his glory will have everyone talking, and The Saint knows this…..fool needs to wake up and take a good long look at reality…

Plus, whether it’s about getting back to the top o’ the mountain or not….this whole thing be personal, this whole thing is four years in the making and JJ Johnson will be damned if it gone end like this…..JJ Johnson be telling you right now that this ends when I say it ends….ends when my size fifteen boot doing the can-can up Saint’s big slack rectum and JJ Johnson is dancing on that dumb a55 skull of his…

Don’t think I forgot RJ, Saint done started all o’ this…..trying to make his name offa JJ Johnson….jumping me from behind week after week, blindsiding me, double teaming me because he didn’t have the cojones to do it by himself….oh JJ Johnson ain’t forgot a damn think RJ and that’s why it don’t matter if we do it in the ring or whether JJ Johnson gotta track Sain’t a55 back to the lockeroom and whoop him in there….bottom line, one way or another on Sunday we gone fight….and we gone fight to the very bitter end….fight until there is nothing left and the only man left standing is this man sat right in front of you now…

RJ:It’s plain for everyone to see that you have found your confidence once more….what do you believe is really going to happen this Sunday?

JJ:I ain’t no east side punk RJ, I know the script on this one and I know that I gotta be all about the business come Explosion…..because whether I like Saint or not, I don’t deny a man’s talents….I don’t deny that this fool can go blazing on the 50 yard line…..he can throw up a hail mary or six and his a55 got the tools that win duels….

This is going to a classic, guaranteed…..we two guys that defined an era and two guys that gone give everything they got in order to show that we still upper echelon, we still contenders…..for us this may be our last chance to shine, our last chance to reach up and grab that ring, reach up and take ahold of ultimate glory…

I had three high profile pay per view matches with The Saint when we went one on one and each time we collide, you can expect fireworks without a doubt…..submission match……two out of three falls….and two months back at Chaos….me and Saint always doing big business…..setting the stage alight,stealing the show…..and I fully expect nothing different this Sunday…

We both going hard….ain;t no going home tonight………..we want this, we need this and I don’t care how much Saint wants to cover this up, the desire and hunger is eating him up inside….this match is going to define whether you still fit to lace them up or whether maybe it’s time fo you to take a backwards step…

I’ve damn sure had my backwards step in recent months and JJ Johnson ain’t ready to take another…JJ Johnson ain’t ready to go down on his shield for nobody, no more. Ain’t nobody realize expect me that it’s now or never for JJ Johnson….all or nothing and if I can’t hit the ground running then maybe my days of being a main event player are at an all time end….

I am up….high on confidence…..JJ Johnson just defeated the 6WF Champion back on Lockdown and y’all know how difficult that has been over recent months…I feel reinvigorated, I feel fresh and I don’t think I could be more ready if I tried….

This Sunday you are going to get the very best of JJ Johnson….the guy that took down Cassius Zhi, Hero, Median, River Ace, the list goes on and on but that guy, that JJ Johnson of old, he right here in the flesh and he raring to go…..I can sense it, this is my time….and all o’ those fools waiting in the wings, waiting for my failure, waiting to steal on my position…you gone feel sadly disappointed when you see JJ Johnson going global at Explosion…

RJ:And after this match on Sunday JJ, what is the plan?

JJ:When I win this Sunday, and bet yo a55 I will….i’m big league….i’m out o’ this small a55 pond and my fin shaped a55 heading fo’ the ocean….heading for the endzone and ready to pop up on any sucka that tries get up in my grill….y’all better recognize that when JJ Johns leaves Explosion with his hand raised in victory…ain’t nothing but one thing on my mind….eyes on the prize….the ultimate goal…

RJ:Which is?

JJ:Oh I don’t know RJ…might be JJ Johnson fully focused on headlining….yeah boy you heard me right, headlining the biggest show on this planet…being centre stage once again…..Mr 6WF….headlining hero….sell-out supremo…..25,000 plus on they feet as JJ Johnson hits that curtain…”remember the name” oh they gone remember it RJ, bet yo a55 they gone remember it….write it in yo diary…November 30th 2012….JJ Johnson will be re-born in fire…

RJ:Really….you are that confident?

JJ:Baby I was born confident and I was born to be the best that I can be….done it once, done it twice….everytime JJ Johnson on the card at Born in Fire I be boosting those ratings….but this year, for me this year is different….I can sense it in my mind…in my heart and in my soul……this could not be any different and don’t ask me why…

See I done faced Abe Abercorn…..Hero…..River Ace….Mike Hill…..Hero again…..I had some history making encounters at Born in Fire but this year I fully intend on making history once again….I want this event to go down in the record books……the highlight of my career….the night when all my playas, all my playarettes they gone look back and they gone say…..”damn that was what JJ Johnson was all about…..that’s why he got that legendary status”….

Everything I’ve worked for in my career…goals I set myself…goals I was set by others….whatever I have strived for I have achieved and I am proud of that fact…..but JJ Johnson hears people mentioning his name in the same sentence as the greats….of the revolutionaries and the trend-setters……and JJ Johnson believes that until I have my moment in the sun….my defining highlight….that ain’t acknowledgeable…JJ Johnson not quite a “great” yet…but believe me RJ I will be….I done feel it in my bones…..this is my time…..and there is nothing….nothing gone hold me back…

RJ:Well with just a month to go until Destiny…perhaps the Gold Rush will provide you with your opportunity?

JJ:Maybe it…..maybe JJ Johnson gone have to make his moment in a whole different fashion….but with God as my witness and you can stare into these eyes right now and know I ain’t pulling no bull(beep)…..JJ Johnson is gonna shed blood,sweat and tears….don’t care what it takes….don’t care how far I gotta go…..I will bust my balls, and die in that ring but nothing gone stop my rise….nothing gone prevent me from my night in that spotlight once more…

JJ Johnson putting everyone on notice….everyone in the back that gotta delusions of grandeur ahead o’ them…you best reign it in cos it ain’t happening fo’ nobody but me……I paid my dues, I done everything required of me….and now it’s time for me and all my fans to make some memories that never gone be forgotten…

So buckle up….strap yoselves in real tight because this is it…..it starts this Sunday and it don’t stop, don’t even pull up fo’ a pit stop until JJ Johnson standing proud…..the millions….and millions….on they feet,celebrating with me….6WF Championship laced across this shoulder……Born in Fire hitting those credits as the pyros trailblaze the party experience of a lifetime…..this is it RJ…

*JJ looks up at the sky and then produces a chain from around his neck and kisses it

JJ:This…is….it!

*JJ nods confidently at RJ as the interview draws to a close

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:59 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway blasts out of the arena soundsystem, and the fans immediately begin booing the imminent appearance of Cassius Zhi. Zhi wastes no time waiting for his pyro as he purposefully strides out onto the ramp. Cassius looks frantic, stroking his chin aggressively as he paces along the ramp, stopping for a moment to look over the side of the stage where he threw Clarissa, briefly allowing a sadistic smile before turning sharply and hastily walking towards the ring. Cassius ignores every single fan who tries to tag him, or shouts abuse at him, remaining focussed on the ring as if they aren’t even there. He rolls in, and grabs a microphone as his music cuts – giving way to a cacophony of jeers. Zhi chooses to take a moment to enjoy the reception, sitting on the second rope in the corner.

RJ : Look at Cassius Zhi. He enjoys this. He relishes the infamy and all the abuse that comes along with it. I genuinely believe he could sit there all day and just take it all in. He’s in his element, and it’s a god-damn dangerous one. A violently combustible element if ever there was one!

Cassius allows the volume to diminish, then slowly rises from his perch.

Cassius : And so, on Lockdown last week, with one solitary nod of his over-thinking head, Uryu has committed to our invisible contract, and condemned himself to hell. With one solitary nod of his simple mind’s sarcophagus on Lockdown, Uryu gave in to his addiction again, and for one last time allowed himself to be controlled by Pandemonium’s Puppeteer. Just as expected of a worthless Cassius Zhi addict like you are Uryu, you looked up at the carnage incarnate on that big screen, you watched with wide eyed lust as you relived the thrill of seeing your Cassius Zhi crackwhore fall to her perilous fate, and for one last time you wanted that rush for yourself…. FOR ONE LAST TIME… YOU… WANT…. ME!

Cassius seethes at the camera, pacing the ring manically

Cassius : However Uryu, my heart may be blackened by the years of hatred coursing through my veins, fuelled by having to immerse myself in this country’s naïve and sickening romantic optimism chiefly personified by you, but it is still there. I do still have a heart Uryu. And I can be sympathetic to the plight of an addict like you. I can understand the desire to be in the vicinity of such raw power as I possess. And I can acknowledge that such a magnetism can confuse the mind, and draw it to making regrettable decisions in the heat of the moment.

So unlike all these innocents in the crowd… unlike Jessica… and unlike our esteemed Board of Directors here in 6WF, who must all live by their perverted actions which summoned this demon before you - no matter how much they contradictorily protest their regret, I will allow you one last opportunity to discover your inner strength, Uryu. One last opportunity to fight your addiction, and save your soul from being consumed by the destructive hold I have over you this Sunday.

RJ : What is he talking about?

Cassius slowly rolls his neck and grinds his teeth uncomfortably

Cassius : Uryu. Due to the uncontracted nature of our contest, there remains one gigantic get-out clause that can still be taken advantage of, and that is to simply walk away from your inevitable destruction on Sunday… should I allow you to, that is. But today is your lucky day, because outside your locker room right now, is your key to that allowance.

The big screen shows Uryu’s locker room door. The camera pans down to the foot of the door to see a microphone laying on the floor.

Cassius : It really is simple Uryu. I shall sanction your taking advantage of that get-out clause, and I will allow you skip off into the sunset with Clarissa, to live in eternal shame… but with your health intact. And all you have to do, is open that door, pick up that microphone right now, and say I QUIT!

Take your first steps towards a full recovery Addict, by saying I QUIT…. RIGHT NOW!
For your sake... for Clarissa's sake... just give up on such a fruitless, and unnecessarily self-destructive quest.

Cassius watches the screen with a sinister smile, pacing back and fore.

Cassius : Last opportunity before your addiction consumes you Uryu.

Cassius continues to pace as nothing happens on the screen.

Cassius : Of course, it can be so difficult to admit you have a problem. It takes time. So we’ll leave Uryu to ponder that decision… however, the charitable gestures don’t stop there 6WF, because regardless of Uryu’s fate, there are two other members of this roster, one of whom, after Sunday’s Explosion, will find themselves in the path of an oncoming Shockwave. Because once I have charitably lined the 6WF Board of Directors pockets with gold, and charitably lined Danny McGraw’s pockets with gold, by turning the perverse pay-per-view buying addicts on in their droves, absolutely free of charge due to my suspension, and once the 6WF Board of Directors’ and Danny McGraw’s own addictions to profit force them to reconsider that very suspension… then I am going to be seeking my share of that gold… I AM GOING TO BE SEEKING THE 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE AS RECOMPENSE FOR MY UNJUST TREATMENT!

The big screen image cuts to a split-screen of Crime Lord and TGA’s locker rooms, each with a microphone laid at the foot of the door.

Cassius : So Crime Lord… TGA… I extend to you the same charity. For today only! Because whoever wins on Sunday, I am coming for you… and you have the opportunity to quit now, before it’s too late. Before this monster that YOU ALL WANTED, takes that microphone’s place outside your door, and blows and blows until your house falls down… until there is nowhere left to hide from my wrath! Crime Lord…. TGA… open your door, step outside, take that microphone in your hand and tell me YOU QUIT right now, tell me that YOU QUIT ME right now, and you will be spared fatally falling to your addiction, in return for a mere intentional, humble and graceful fall at my feet for a three second passing of what belongs to me!

In fact….

The image changes again, to a full length shot of the corridor, where every door has a microphone at its foot.

Cassius : YOU ALL HAVE ONE LAST OPPORTUNITY TO QUIT! RIGHT NOW!

Cassius’ eyes are wild with rage, his face reddening as he seethes

Cassius : URYU, TGA, CRIME LORD….. EVERYONE! QUIT NOW, OR I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

You are all pathetically and hopelessly addicted to Cassius Zhi. You all craved the monster within. YOU ALL WANTED THIS! And now it is yours to deal with!

But I grant you one last opportunity to quit… to be spared your ironic extinction at the hands of the Adam of your labors. You all have one last opportunity to change your mind, because once the Explosion… the big bang… occurs on Sunday, once the full force of the beast is unbridled from its final struggling restraints, and it is set upon Uryu… ONCE YOU SEE THE UNPRECEDENTED DAMAGE THAT WILL BE INFLICTED UPON URYU… each and every one of you will assume your place in an apocalyptic chain of events… with all opportunity of escape as dead as your future.

All you have to do to stop it… is tell me you quit!

Step outside your blissful shells, take those microphones, and tell me you quit.
Tell me you quit 6WF... before your addiction… … KILLS YOU!

Cassius stares straight through the image of the full length corridor, a manic laugh taking hold of him.

RJ : What an ominous warning to 6WF. A maniacal proclamation, not just to Uryu… but everyone.

MW : Where’s my microphone? I don’t have a locker room. I quit! Cassius… I QUIT!

Cassius walks up to a camera, stares down the lens, and begins to chant childlike

Cassius : Addiction's Gonna Kill Ya. Addiction's Gonna Kill Ya

Before continuing to laugh maniacally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 22 Aug 2012, 3:18 pm

*Uryu is seen watching Cassius' promo backstage as he holds a mic. He wanders around and sighs*

Uryu: Cassius says I should quit. Cassius says I am an addict. Cassius says that everything should belong to him blah blah blah!! You know that all I have heard from him is how we are are all addicts to his something or other heck for all I care we are all addicted to his idiocy and I know we are all better than that. Heck we all know you are better than that and do you all want to see that madman run over everybody here?

Crowd: No!

Uryu: I represent you and I am proud to do so but back here I feel a little quiet. I know you guys see me as a bit of a loner and a bit stupid at times but this time, my focus is clear and my determination is sound...

*Uryu walks off camera as the crowd look confused as the familiar tune of "Enter Sandman" plays as the crowd see Uryu in the stands as he encourages the crowd to sing as the crowd mob him*

Uryu: Come on now, you know the words!

Uryu + eager Crowd:

Say your prayers little one
Don`t forget my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in
Warm within
Keep you free from sin
'til the sandman he comes

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never never-land

Something's wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of Snow White
Dreams of war
Dreams of liars
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite, yeah

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
take my hand

(whisper)
Now I lay me down to sleep (x2)
Pray the lord my soul to keep (x2)
If I die before I wake (x2)
Pray the lord my soul to take (x2)

Hush little baby don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet and in your head

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand

Exit light
Enter Night
Take my hand!

Yeah, ha ha ha

Boom

Yeah, yeah
oh, whoa

Take my hand
Take my hand

*Uryu slowly makes his way to the ring as everyone sings and he air guitars*

Uryu: Cassius is in a dream world and lets face it, hes as deluded as that crazy chick on X Factor who was a Pink Tribute. I am here to show him that the support I have from each and every one of you in genuine and real. There is however one special person who instills me with more courage than I can contain and we all know who that is. She is going to help me so much in my head and my heart. I dedicate my performance this Sunday to her. I also make this promise to her. I will not give up, I will fight with everything I have even if I break bones and bleed internally I will NEVER say those words. Even if he knocks me out cold I will never say it. I will keep fighting even if I can no longer move my arms or legs and most likely and literally rip whatever balls he has off him with my teeth!

*Uryu smiles*

Uryu: I will fight for as long as I have to, as tough as I need to and Cassius, expect me to bring out a few new moves just for you because all I intend to do is make you suffer, cry, bleed, yell in painm and make you say the words "I quit"

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 22 Aug 2012, 4:19 pm

Cassius looks up at Uryu in the crowd, with sly smile.

Cassius : I already know I’ve got you beat Uryu. Because you’ve just proven to me that you don’t have the mental capacity to even comprehend what I am going to do to you in our match this Sunday, let alone anticipate and prepare for it! Do you think this is all about blood… broken bones… consciousness? Oh Uryu… you’re more deluded that I ever thought. All of those things can be repaired, or cleaned up, or recovered in time… but what I plan to inflict upon you at Explosion… cannot. I thought you had faced me enough times to know by now Uryu, that on Sunday, I will make you say “I Quit” not through mere physical pain, but as a result of unbearable mental torture.

Uryu… it won’t be the temporary ugliness of the scars on your body that will make you quit. It will be the permanent, torturous, inescapable scarring of your mind which will achieve that!

I want to break YOU Uryu.
I want to break your spirit.
Your optimism.
I want to show the world that even the most resilient happiness in the face of adversity, can still be broken.

I’m not breaking bones… or skin… I AM BREAKING YOU, URYU!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : You’re not even close to intelligent or mature enough to prepare for what I’m going to do to you on Sunday Uryu. I came out here and referenced Milton and Shelley, I had to source some of the finest literature in history in an attempt to articulate the unimaginable. And you retort with the X-Factor and a Metallica sing-a-long; both horrific in their own way, but not quite with the same poetic imagery.

I am centuries ahead of you Uryu… in imagination, in experience, on every single level! And your pop culture crap only confirms to me that I know exactly what to expect from you on Sunday, just like your turgid talent show trash – grand gestures of emotional struggle and sacrifice, with no substance behind the sentiment.

Yet you know nothing of what you can expect from me!
I am unpredictable.
I am unstable.
….And unstoppable!

Cassius stares right through the crowd, piercing Uryu with his ferocious glare

Cassius : You know, it’s telling that you should choose that song with which to lead the innocents in song.
What was that line? Take my hand… Off to Never Never Land

Interesting… because on Sunday… that’s exactly where we will be going, Uryu. And I’m going to prove to your choir of idiots, that the effervescent and jovial Peter Pan of 6WF can’t fly.

Just like I proved Wendy couldn’t… at Against the Wall.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius grins sadistically at Uryu

RJ : Sick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 22 Aug 2012, 5:55 pm

*Uryu sighs*

Uryu: All i hear from you is "blah blah I will win, blah blah I will break you and blah blah blah i'm a flipping rubix cube!" You do not get it Cassius. In order to break me completely, you have to get rid of every single person on this planet because if there is one person besides me and you left then they will cheer for me or boo you and that voice will spur me on. Lets face it, seven billion voices all talking at once, all cheering and booing. It doesn't matter where we are and how many are here in front of us when we fight, you will get me at my absolute best and you seem to underestimate me every single time we are in the ring. You will fail at getting me to say I Quit because there more chance of me saying I Love You!

*The crowd look suprised*

Uryu: Yeah and thats a one in 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 chance of happening. Cassius I may joke now and you may talk but come Explosion you will see that I can take a near endless amount of punishment and I can dish it out. Do you require a demonstration?

*Uryu smiles and stands ready to brawl*

Uryu: I promise not to break you too much, want to save some for Sunday.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 22 Aug 2012, 6:29 pm

The office of Danny McGraw is shown with it's door closed.

MW: Ladies and Gentlemen the office of our General Manger Mr Danny McGraw!

RJ: No doubts Mr McGraw has his hands full trying to organise things for the Explosion Pay-per View!

MW: Indeed and oh what's this...

The door of the office swings open and Logan Kincade storms out with a grimace, he growls at the camera man as he makes his way down the corridor, Danny McGraw steps out of the office and shots towards him calmly

DMc: I have a lot invested in this match Logan! I have been let down by superstars in the past, I warn you, for the sake of your career...do not fail me...

McGraw enters his office and slams the door as the camera cuts to the arena as 'Edgecrusher' blasts out and the fans explode into a chorus of hatred.

MW: Logan Kincade has a hell of a job on his hands this week RJ, But I am confident there is no one in that match that can cope with him inside of that Hardcore Hell Structure.

RJ: Really? So former Hardcore Champions and tough no nonsense superstars can't cope with Logan? You are unbelievable

MW: The key word is FORMER, Non of these guys have come close to Logan since his rise to Hardcore champion, And before you start sayin Hobo and Blue Dragon beat him last week, he even said himself he didn't care about that match, his head clearly wasn't in that one, so you can scrap that whole result, it should in actuality be deleted from the records.

RJ: Do you listen to yourself?

Logan strides out onto the stage as pyros explode around him he marches to the ring with his Hardcore title around his waist. He nears the commentators desk and grabs a mic without so much as a glance at RJ or Wire

He climbs the steps and enters the ring as the music faces.

LK: This week...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Hey! Your Hardcore Champion is addressing you, so please show some god damn respect and shut your mother f*****g mouths!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: As I was saying before those of you lacking respect interrupted... This week! Is the week when the name 'Logan Kincade' becomes the only words on the lips of every wrestling fan across the globe...this is the start of my rise to the top, when people look back and ask the question; "what was the turning point in Logan Kincade's career?" the answer, people will say...is the night of Explosion! 2012, when Logan destroyed everyone and walked out of that Hardcore Hell match and retained his Hardcore title....hahahaha....what a night it will be, when I obliterate everyone including the charlatan.... and hahahaha Nay Bother and two other guys, but I care not about them, they don't interest me, no there is but one name that I ..."care" about, and that is my dear brother.... Blue, I look forward to showing you what pain really is, I will make you feel physically... how you have made me feel in my mind....

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Silence, I am still addressing you morons, so kindly sit there and keep your mouths shut until we are finished!......Blue, you still don't seem to undertand, I am not so much interested in revenge, more I want to show you what you have done to me, so that you can understand why I have to destroy you...hahahahaha hnnnnnnnnnnn! I will leave you a bloody mess and alone, with no one to turn to, you will know how I have felt my whole life...

RJ: Logan needs to remember there are three other men in this...

LK: Oh RJ before you start spouting s**t about me not remembering that there are others in this match stop your lips flapping and listen to me, I am well aware of who exactly makes up this match, and believe me, If I thought for one second that any of them posed any sort of threat to my title then I would mention them and consider them and take the necessary steps...and so on but they simply don't......I mean, Nay? If he even makes it down the ramp without hurting himself I will be amazed, Traitorelli? Who the hell is he? How he made it into this match is beyond me, and Hidari...a 6CW reject, no the only person I need concern myself with is the charlatan.... I know him, I know his game inside out, I know his weakness, I know his true self.....haha I know how to beat him......and I will I will never drop this belt, I will continue on as Hardcore Champion for as long as I see fit....

This is MY match...I am the MOST hardcore wrestler in this or any company and there is no one...NO ONE! Who can compete with me.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: NO ONE! hahahaha! NO ONE! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn No one!.....

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 22 Aug 2012, 7:41 pm

A loud cough can be heard over the speakers and Logan Kincade starts to look around before the Tron flickers into life, There's text on the screen reading, 'Hardcore Icon'. The camera zooms out and we see that it is written on a t-shirt worn by Blue Dragon. He turns to face the camera as the crowd Cheer loudly, much to Kincades annoyance..

BD: Logan, Logan, Logan... Always the Egotist right? So now this is going to be your week? I thought that was last month.. and the month before that.... and before that?

Kincade's face is twisted into a grimace as he mutters something to himself over and over...

BD: So now your sugar daddy’s given you a match type of your own right. 'Hardcore Hell'? Original name by the by Lowlow. It does sound brutal I'll give you that. But just to let you know, that’s the type of thing I used to do on a weekly basis... While you where still sucking your food through a straw in the looney bin....

BD Winks and Kincade roars with fury

BD: So you may be right Logan, Perhaps I am the one you should be worrying about at the PPV, I have the most experience in this sort of environment, But that’s not to say that I’m your only real threat, you've got Nay Bother and Tortoise man, you got Kamikaze boy. All young and hungry guys who will risk all to make a name for themselves in 6WF... just like you where not too long ago, the difference with you tho Logan is that you had a mentor, you had someone with experience to guide you in the right direction and to show you the correct way to conduct yourself, that same mentor that you need right now.

LK: What are you Talking about you fraud?!

BD: I’m Talking about ME Logan! I’m talking about the guy that's always been a Brother to you.. Before either of us knew we shared blood, before we knew why we where so close... I’m talking about the one man, that even through all of this, Can still see the guy that’s underneath all that hatred and all that anger... I’m talking about Me Logan.. Your Brother and still your friend...

Kincade Sniggers to himself..

BD: You may find the thought of me being able to forgive al that has happened funny, but you fail to see what I see....

LK: What the f*ck could you see that I don’t, I am the True Blue Dragon and you are nothing but a Charlatan!

BD: Logan, all I hear from you is how you want to show me how good you are, how much better than anyone else you are? Am I right?

LK: YES!!! hahahaha! hnnnnnnnnnn.!!!

BD: And no matter how successful you are with McGraw pulling your strings, you will never get what it is that you truly want from me. The thing that you make very clear without even realising it..

Logan jumps on the turn-buckle and shouts at the tron..

LK: What are you talking about you idiot!?!

BD: All this shows me that what you desire from me isn’t revenge, it isn’t to best me.. no Logan, it's acceptance.. You try so hard to hide it that most people don’t see it, but I do Logan, your like a lost child. Angry at the word because you daddy never told you he loved you... Logan what you need isn't a twisted Father Figure like McGraw. No! Logan you need me, you need a Brother to accept you and to stand by your side and do what is right for this company and for these fans...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 22 Aug 2012, 8:23 pm

LK: Oh my god....you're right....

Logan jumps down from the turn buckle and puts his hands on his head

LK: All I needed all this time was a big brother to give me a pat on the back and tell me everything is okay.....how could I be so blind? Thank you Blue, thanks you for showing me exactly what I needed to see...that you are totally obsessed with yourself and once again you have to turn everything around to be about you!

LK: WHAT'S THE MATTER BLUE? TOO SCARED TO FACE ME LIKE A MAN!.....

Logan starts to wander around the ring aimlessly

LK: HAHAHA I know....he knows! (Logan starts to point at random people in the arena) she knows! He knows! Wire knows, f**k me even captain clueless over there knows (Logan points to RJ which causes Wire to burst out laughing)... the reason is....fear, you fear me, in a tag match, with some back up, you are fine with that, you puff out your chest and act like the big man when you have back up..... but one on one?....you hide behind a camera, and that, in part, is why this Hardcore Hell match not being one on one is a good thing, there are others to give you the confidence to face me, you have people to hide behind, you have Nay to team up with then at the last minute turn on and make it all about you again.....

Logan smirks as Blue Dragon looks on angrily

LK: You need to get this though that thick skull of yours, I DO NOT! want acceptance, especially yours, I certainly don't need YOU to stand by me.... you talk of doing what is right for this company and these....haha fans, by that you mean doing what is right for Blue Dragon, doing what is right to somehow elevate you back up to the world championship contention....am I right? AM I RIGHT!

BD: No...

LK: NO?! Don't make me laugh Blue, we all know you feel robbed, you feel you never got a fair crack at being World Champion....we all know you made a fool of yourself and got blind sided by Crime Lord, we all laughed at your face when you realised you had lost the title like that (Logan clicks his fingers)...

Now let's get down to the real reason you want to "help me"....psh help me.... you want ME! to help YOU! Help you get to the top again, you see my stock rising with each passing day and you want in.... well.... I tell you this right now, I will never EVER! work with you... NEVER!

Logan snarls at the screen as he continues to walk around the ring

LK: Blue....come down here, right now.....and let's finish this like men....no gimmicks, no ref.... let's show these sheep, who the best of us really is....

Or

Are you scared?...

Logan smirks at the tron awaiting Blue Dragon's reply

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Aug 2012, 9:06 pm

PART 1

*Beep… Beep… Beep… Beep*

The sound of a heart monitor is heard as the scene comes to pass. In a hospice room, neutrally coloured, The Saint sits uncomfortably next to the bed of a frail late, middle aged man who is seemingly sleeping. It is silent as in the background, you can hear the sound of everyday hospital goings on. The

Saint decides to stand and begins to pace, walking to the window and looking outside into the bleak Manchester rain.

He turns to the bedside table, reaching for a photo that has taken pride of place. He looks at it, it showing a family picture, the man in the bed, along with a woman and two young men who look to be in their early twenty’s. The Saint scans across and as he looks at the photo more and more he begins to tremble… He puts the photo down and looks away in disgust… Returning to the chair and training his eye on the man.

The Saint: You know, I very nearly didn’t come today… Mum called and said you were going downhill fast, slowly slipping away… “At death’s door” I think it was what she said. I reasoned that you wouldn’t want to see me, that the bridges were burnt down beyond repair… But she was adamant that I at least tried to make peace before you pass on…

So here I am, Dad…

The Saint looks to the photo once more, and it becomes apparent that he is missing from his father’s photo.

The Saint: Here I am… Trying to reconcile, yet even now, you still cut me out of your life… You still act like I don’t exist, you still stay true to the day that you said that I’m effectively dead to you. I remember that day still, ten years on, the day that I told you and Mum that I was going to follow my dream of being a wrestler, rather than follow in your footsteps at the factory… I remember the disgust in your eyes, the contempt… The hate.
You hated your own son, for following his dream. And it’s only now that I see why… You wanted all three of us to stay in line, follow your lead, and dance to your tune. But that’s never been how I work. Even at that age, I had my eyes on the top, I wanted to make something of myself yet you wanted to hold me back. You told me I was nothing… I was 16 years old, just a boy... And there you were putting me down! Proper father behaviour!

And it’s funny, Dad, because people say I’m a man who only has himself in mind… I’ve been branded arrogant, selfish, egotistical, narcissistic… And hell, they’re right… I’m all of those things and more but you know what, Daddy…

The Saint moves closer to the bed, closer to his fathers ears and speaks at almost a whisper…

The Saint: You MADE me this way… It was your doing… Your neglect, your hate, your decision to cast me into a world of introversion in which the only way I could get by was telling myself, assuring myself that I was strong enough to survive, that believe, that assurance manifested itself into arrogance… Because I learnt to back it up… Back it up in defiance of all the scorn, the venom you sent my way.

I’m just you, Dad… I’m the same bitter, twisted son of a bitch that only has one priority… Myself.

So, while you lie there, as uncomfortable as you can be, in your time of desolation this is me saying that I’m merely reciprocating your stance after all these years of trying to get you to acknowledge that I’m your son and that I just wanted you to realise I was alive, living my dream, earning the cash to make sure you and Mum could live in comfort… Be happy.

The Saint looks to be getting emotional…

The Saint: I just wanted you to love me!!

The Saint looks away, trying to recompose himself. He finally calms down and looms at his ailed father, exuding malice and contempt.

The Saint: But you made your bed… And now you’re evidentally lying in it.

I hope it eats you up that you cut me off, that you backed those two idiots I call brothers over me, when I became the most successful. I hope that in your drug induced slumber, you feel guilt that you cast me aside when it’s me that has paid for you to spend your end days in this hospice… Because between you and me.. You aren’t worth it! I did this for Mum because she doesn’t deserve to have the burden of your poisonous personality rested upon her shoulders!

You’ve created a monster, Dad… You’ve made me into a man that wants to see the world burn and me stand amongst the wreckage, just to prove to you that I’ve always been the bigger man!

I’ve finally got closure… I’ve finally seen you for the parasite you are… And I’ve finally got the balls to say this to you…

You’re dead to me! You’re a cancerous happening to my life as much as that tumour inside you is to you…

You said I’d fail, and here I am proving you wrong… So that you can pass on into the light with the burden that you cut off a son that loved you unconditionally and just wanted to make you proud.

Goodbye, Dad… I hope you rot!

The Saint looks emotional once more, as he stares down at his father… He turns to the door and walks out, but doesn’t see his weakened, frail father reach out for him… The Saint slams the door shut and stands outside, breathing heavily, looking emotional… And decides to walk away, he makes a couple of steps and then from the room he was stood in, comes the sound of a flatline.

The Saint stands there frozen as nurses rush past him and into the room… He looks conflicted as he tries to decide whether to go back… He makes out to step towards the room but stops himself, before turning away and walking down the corridor, towards the exit. He reaches his car and sits inside… He breathes heavily as he thinks about what has just happened, the camera focusing upon his face as a solitary tear forms in his eye… Then, in a fit of rage, The Saint lets out a continual pained roar, and punches the steering wheel as the horn continually goes off, transcended only by the roar of The Saint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 22 Aug 2012, 9:32 pm

The show returns from a quick commercial break as the camera reveals excited fans all ages and sizes jumping up and down showing off various signs and boards in support for the athletes of 6WF. Running wild by Airborne roars from the soundsystem as the fans give a decent Pop to the man just about to come out from behind the curtain. As the music fully kicks in, Kenty appears on the top of the ramp with a usual grin pointing at all the fans before bowing. Kenty is wearing a plain white shirt with a the iconic image of a ring microphone in black, red chinos and a pair of Burgundy vans. The voices of R.J and Michael wire then can be heard over the rowdy crowd cheering Kenty.*

R.J: Here he is Michael.. 6WF's very own Mr Kenty! big chance for Kenty this weekend at Explosion.. a chance to capture his very first Gold here on 6WF in the form of the Freeweight..

MW: And we are all aware on what he did on 6CW R.J.. this boy knows how to win and sometimes at all costs..But we all know what he faces.. The Goliath Vortex who is looking mean and very angry.. not a good situation to be in! and also throw into the mixer Scorpion who want's to prove his own point also.

RJ: Vortex and Scorpion aren't big fans of Kenty and I imagine Explosion could be a test of endurance for Kenty.. the fittest will survive!

*By the time the two commentators have finished discussing the match at explosion, Kenty is already in the ring with a microphone and is looking at the audience with awe etched across his face, before chuckling. He then raises the microphone to his lips*

Mr Kenty: I get the slight impression you guys like me, no? well that's good because I'm feeling particularly cold this week.. don't get me wrong it's been sizzling this week in my neck of the woods but as we all fully know the British weather is as unpredictable as well big Vortex's stomach..

*The fan's clap and laugh and Kenty who is in the ring biting his index finger and using the other hand to tap himself on the brow before addressing the audience again*

Mr Kenty: Can we all forget about that comment?! my mouth has done it again..oopsy daisy.. I would like to go back to why I have been feeling so cold this week and that reason alone is I seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot with both Scorpy and the big man, Vince? I can call you Vince right? anyhoo..I'd like to extend apologies to Vince and Scorpy respectively as I feel we can all have a fruitful and competitive relationship on this brand..Can't we all get along?

*Scratching his head and looking at the camera longingly, Kenty smiles mischievously as the fans look on some confused some laughing.*

Mr Kenty: Now on my trip to Colorado a few weeks ago strictly for research on my opponent Scorpy for said week, I picked up on some comments made by big Vince that I have a recycled catchphrase, recycled smile blah..blah..blah.. Big Vince also said I had just entered school and laid down some house rules along with some more derogatory comments and I got to admit it got to me.. it got to me. However I know the reasons why he made these comments and I know purely I'm responsible for his reactions.. I go a little to fast for you big guy don't I? Me talking is a little to quick for you to follow huh? but then I realised he's just to stupid to understand what I'm saying or the basic concept of speech.. He has the I.Q of a kumquat and I think I said and used to many big words for him to understand and a little to quickly and Vince got a little lost in the shuffle.. So now I'm going to talk.. really.. really...really.. slowly for the benefit of both Vince and well Scorpy I guess bare with folks.. Oh did I mention? I'm going to be using the help of images to you know.. sink the messages in as easily and efficiently as I can to help my fellow competitors to understand where I'm coming from..

*Taking a big gulp of air, Kenty readies himself in the ring as the fans continue to lap up the comments being made by Kenty.

Mr Kenty: On the subject of school I did some searching around in my spare time this week and I found a few images of a young, happy child in Vincent Grimes A.K.A Vortex and I think they fairly give a representable taste of what the big guy looked like at school.. if you all turns your noggins towards the Titantron.. yeah there it is!

*The crowd laugh in approval as Kenty noddingly agrees with the laughter as a picture of Nelson Muntz from the simpsons appears his trademark Haha! ringing out over the soundsystem.*

Mr Kenty: And not forgetting Scorpy!

*The titantron changes to nothing as the audience give off complex reactions. Kenty raises his microphone to address the issue.*

Mr Kenty: Oops! I'm sorry folks that's not a technical fault.. that's my fault. Believe it or not I'm not aware Scorpion attended a school or had the right to a education at all.. Scorpion was left to wonder the deserts alone I guess studying.. Scorpions?

*Shrugging his shoulders and mouthing sorry to the audience, Kenty continues to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Moving on from the schoolyard antics, everybody knows what I'm about and it seems that Scorpy neither the big guy understand where I'm coming from and at first I thought that I haven't heard from these guys all week, no E-mails, no texts, no calls nothing to explain why I rile them up so much but then I just realised that both are like spineless jellyfish but then it all returned to the same old circle.. they are just to stupid to understand me at all.. so in this little sentence I wan't all the girls, all the boys all the adults to repeat after me so that big Vince and Scorpy can understand..

ME..WAN'T..FREEWEIGHT..TITLE..

Very simple ehh folks? Me wan't Freeweight Title..

Me..

Want..

Freeweight..

Title..

Crowd & Mr Kenty: Me wan't freeweight title! Me Wan't freeweight title! me Wan't freeweight title!

*The crowd continue to chant as Kenty stares out around the arena walking around the ring with a big grin etched across his face. The arena simmers down as Kenty raises the microphone to his lips once more.*

Mr Kenty: This Sunday at Explosion.. it will be three guys.. three guys going tooth and nail to win a title steeped in glory held by the likes off JJJohnson, Keith Leone, Triple D, Jerome Dubois, Mike Hill, and Hero! and it would be a delight.. no.. a honour to be your freeweight champion and join those names in the history books as freeweight champion however we all know who I have to beat in this match.. yes they are fairly dim don't get me wrong but I know and I'm sure you all know what damage Vortex can do and also the cunning that Scorpion possess but I wan't you all to know and even Vortex and Scorpion is that.. I relish a fight..

*The crowd pop as Kenty stares down the camera with fire in his eyes.*

Mr Kenty: If Vortex want's to talk about school then let him talk about school but Sunday I'm going to beat a bully at his own game.. or maybe I will beat a animal in his own backyard but as soon as that bell rings out guys.. You won't see this.. you won't see this happy chappy standing out here now..Oh no your going to see a fired up S.O.B Hell bent on causing some chaos at Explosion and kicking both of your little behind's all over the arena.. and once the dust has settled and the millions and millions of fans around the world and the audience in attendance have witness a downright fight the result will be a familiar sight.. it will see yours truly getting the 1..2..3 and then the timekeeper will announce Ladies and Gentleman.. new Freeweight champion...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYY!

Kenty!

*Putting the microphone down on the ground, Kenty rises on the turnbuckle before motioning a belt around his waist and mouthing "It's coming home to me baby!" the crowd erupt into cheers as the scene changes to the backstage area, the cheers can still be heard even from the arena.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 24 Aug 2012, 2:55 pm

Vortex is seen watching this all unfold in the backstage area. He swears under his breath and marches out of shot.

Suddenly "Breathe" sounds out loud on the speakers and Vortex appears at the top of the ramp, microphone in hand and Free Weight title over his shoulder. The music dies down and Vortex stares at Kenty on the turnbuckle. He slowly raises his microphone to his lips and begins speaking.

Vortex: Impressive as always Kenty. You succeeded once more in getting another phrase in the 6WF forklore, and followed it up with getting the attention from this crowd you crave. Well done. We can all go home happy.

The crowd start cheering and repeating "Me wan't freeweight title!" over and over again. Vortex let's them get it out of their system before talking again.

Vortex: Oh believe me, I know what he wants. He has told everyone willing to listen. I feel a little upset you call me a bully and an animal however. I thought name calling was beneath someone of your obvious high intellect. But then I thought, you are obviously not that bright. Why come here and pick a fight with one of the most dominating champions in history, when you have done sweet f’ all since you arrived?

Kenty watches Vortex speak from the turnbuckle.

Vortex: Then it hit me…..you are embarrassed. You are embarrassed with you’re history, you are embarrassed with you’re ability. You are embarrassed with your lack of achievements.

The crowd start booing, and Kenty continues to stare at Vortex from the turnbuckle.

Vortex: You are a pitiful little parasite, trying to pick up scraps from the top table, when the sh*t heap you have been sitting on for so long has dried up. You have decided to move on, take a chance and see what little bits of glory you can grab onto before you move on again when things get too tough. All I keep hearing from you is witty sound bites and phrases, but I have yet to hear one word from your lips to make me feel that the title over my shoulder is at risk. Frankly, you are not worth my time, energy or wasted breath.

Vortex turns around and walks back towards the curtain. He stops, turns round and addresses Kenty again.

Vortex: You know what….maybe I should give you another chance. Can you give me a reason why I should take you seriously, that doesn’t involve recycled catchphrases and trips to the desert? Please tell the millions upon millions. Even though the only thing you should be concentrating on right now is not the faces of the cheering deluded staring at you, but the guy who will happily rip you to pieces in a heartbeat.

Kenty get's down off the turnbuckle and walks towards the ropes.

Vortex: I leave it up to you, but I think you are so far up your own backside you don’t know from which end to speak from. That’s why we get layer upon layer of recycled crap. My God, you took you’re fill when you were on that shi*t heap didn’t you?. Please….enlighten me.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 24 Aug 2012, 4:40 pm

Hobo strolls out on stage with Dr Shoe in toe. He goes head to head with the plastic surgeon before kissing him on the forehead and giving him the double thumbs up and walking down to the ring. Shoe leaves.

The crowds are cheering Hobos name, and before he rolls in he notices a sign at ringside that he grabs.

“Hobo – the next grandslammer”

Hobo rolls into the ring and looks at the sign intensely. He then smiles and lifts the mic to his mouth.

Hobo: Grandslammer. I like the sound of that. The only thing I don’t like is the company that I am joining. Hero. Saint. Great talent, of that there is no doubt but as individuals, morally bankrupt. As of late, I might not have shone like years past, but I assure you that victory this weekend will signify a new chapter in my life. And I am genuinely excited by what the European title represents.

Hobo: I have held every title in this business and yet the one I have fought the most matches for is the Euro title. And every time I have come up short. Well not this time. Its nothing personal, Trev, but this is my time. My time to join that elite club. My time to forge my name in the history books. My time.

Hobo: And one thing that I am pleased about Trev, is that its against you that it happens. For a few reasons. Firstly, this match will make you a star. This match will be remembered as the one where I fulfil my birthright. It will be shown across the world as the match where I finally make it. The other reason that I am glad its you is that I know you well enough to know that you will give it your all. And for this match, that is vitally important. I don’t want my moment to be soiled. And if one thing that I know about Swann, is that tradition matters. He wont want to soil his reign by putting over someone for the sake of a moment. He will bring everything. And for that I am greatful.

Hobo: This Saturday is important for us both. And when its all over, I hope that the fans remember what a great champ you were. And when you surely go on to the main event, I want you to remember that feeling of duelling with me. Because I think we should do this again for the big one. Whenever that may be.

Hobo: this weekend is about my legacy. But going forward, I promise you to give you a shot at my world title when I make it back to the summit.
Hobo: One final thing from me before I return to my session with Dr Shoe. This weekend is for the raffeteers. At no point have you ever left me. Even in those dark days where I lost my way, you stood by me. This weekend is for you. My Grandslam is dedicated to each and everyone of you.

Hobo smiles as the crowd cheers. He looks at the sign again before rolling out and giving it back to the fan. He tags hands all the way to the back before stopping before the curtain. He looks back one more time before mouthing the words – “Hobo. Grand Slammer. For the raffateers”

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 24 Aug 2012, 6:30 pm

We cut to a scene of a rain trodden car park, there are is a number of buses parked up. There are stacks of people all vying for a place to board the buses. At this stage it flashes up in the corner of the screen, Norwich, Norfolk. James Mcmanus walks into view and smiles before the smile fades and the expression on his face becomes a look of intensity.

JM- This week, at this PPV, I team up with Chaos once again. But this time on the line is championship gold. The championship gold of the first title I went for in this federation and always came that little bit short in winning, with the odds always going against me, always multi team matches and once again that has happened again, as we face the Teams of Yarmouth Blade and Dragon and Dopant Zero, Team Japan, Whatever they decide to call themselves this week. Or so I thought, but this is where these fine people from the finest city come in. You see they are annoyed 6WF management, they are annoyed because throughout the whole history of 6WF, they have never had one event, not a PPV, not a Lockdown, Hell they didnt even get a 6NG show when quite clearly the biggest star on that show was me. So on this night they travel to the PPV, To make themselves heard, support there hometown hero and show you Mcgraw what you have been exactally missing by not giving these people a show. These people will support me to the death and there support will push me on to winning the Tag Team titles.

Mcmanus takes a small breath and composes himself a little after a big chant of Mcmanus goes out around the car park

JM- Ok, on to my opponents. First off the Comedy Fun of The Dragon and his Buddy, the man who thought we would never see in a 6WF ring ever again after I took him out, Sent him packing from this federation, Yarmouth Blade. Now Now Now blade you must remember what happened last time you were in the ring with me don't you. You want to still get pay back for that dont you? Sorry to Disappoint you Blade, that will not happen. Blade at the end of this you will leave once again with your tail between your legs and I sure as hell hope this will be the last time we see you, and just like you, your friend dragon, I hope we never see him again either, because what you both are are jokes, a blot on the landscape of 6WF.
Now we move on to a pair who are not a joke, who are dangerous, who took me out on several occasions over the last few weeks. Dopant Zero. Now Zero, you may have got the better of me and Chaos in the last few weeks, all with your little cheap shots, backstage assaults and roll up wins. Now trust me when I say that will not happen this week, I am fully alert as Iam sure Chaos is also. So you stand no chance of doing the same again.

There is a pause as the interviewer asks Mcmanus about Chaos

JM-Me and Chaos yes we have had our problems over the last few weeks, but I'am sure that we can put that behind us for a little while, the problems will always be there, but I' am more than certain that that will not come to the fore in this match, because there is one thing that me and Chaos have in Common and that is the will and need to win any match we are in. So all in all I see us having no problems this week, but as I have already said last week and that may have been blown out of the water by Jen's big announcement, but I have a plan of what to do if he does choose to cross me. But he has my promise I will do nothing that will cost us the match. Its time for Mcmanus to get some gold around his waist and it sure as hell has taken a long time for it to happen. The Future is rising, the time is now.

We fade to black as we see the people bunndeling into the buses and gradually the buses driving away.

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Sat 25 Aug 2012, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 24 Aug 2012, 8:55 pm

*Scratching his head while leaning on the ropes, Kenty stares at the opposing figure which is Vortex. A few seconds after, Kenty steps back from the ropes with his arms raised out to the side of him with no emotion in his face as the crowd give off a mixed reaction in response. Picking up the Microphone from the Mat, Kenty begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: This is a message to all children and all concerned adults before I get onto you big man.. we here at 6WF do not support this type of vile language being demonstrated by my fellow colleague or any colleague for that matter. We like to take a firm stance against any foul or obscene language.. Thank you Mr McGraw and any board of directors watching.. I have just stopped a potential lawsuit coming your way from a concerned parent.. big props to you all by the way for protecting your small one's ears!

*The crowd pop as Vortex looks on with rage building visibly on the big man's face. Turning back to the monstrous figure, Kenty looks on with a glint in his eyes and a mischievous look across his face*

Mr Kenty: Vince..Vince! Vinny..Vin.. buddy..pal! I think we have gotten off on the wrong foot! But..but..but..BUT! I think I may have struck a nerve with you big man.. What is it? the way I dress? the way I speak? the way I can come to any arena in this country or the land for that matter and when my name is whispered in the catering area or the halls hell even in the rafters the place goes bananas?! is that why your a little bit sceptical of me? You claim that I "Picked a fight" with the most dominating champions of all time on this very brand yet I seem to recall that your friend, Skeletor at the time of my debut night threw down a open challenge to anyone on this very brand to come and "Pick a fight" with his client, Vortex. Luckily for me and not so lucky for you I had signed onto 6WF a few hours earlier.. and on that very night did I or did I not leave you on this very Mat crying to daddy to make it all better? the big bad man with the Mic won't leave me alone Wah, wah, wah, wah! but I'm sure Skeletor has you covered with Mr Mcgraw anyways..

*The crowd pop as Vortex on the ramp gesticulates angrily at a serious looking Kenty who is back now leaning on the ropes, his ice cold blue eyes looking towards the towering figure.*

Mr Kenty: You wan't to talk history? Okay we will talk history.. while you first came to this industry you were a laughing stock known simply as Vincent Grimes. Yeah.. I watched 6WF while I was "on the other side" and I saw the reactions you got.. from both fans and wrestlers a like. Remember those? You stink a prime example. Hell I even got texts from people in the back not naming names, but describing your "issues" as something they remember after the big old Christmas dinner the next morning on Boxing day! While you took those hits and obviously hit the gym turning yourself into a Bane rip - off I was rocking up to arena's in this very country apart of the most infamous faction known as.. Genesis. And you may have forgotten.. I wasn't the most welcoming and facilitating guy you could meet back then.. We harmed people. We left people in hospitals.. and to be honest Vince.. I can be mean.. I can be nasty.. I can be your worst nightmare.

*The crowd pop at a fired up looking Kenty as Vortex looks at his title, rubbing it before looking up and returning the stare with a snarl.*

Mr Kenty: I see you looking at that very title on your shoulder.. the Freeweight title. It makes you doesn't it? That is your identity.. your property. For months you have bullied people into believing that you are the most dominant thing that can walk down to this ramp and beat people up.. the last time you were in this ring you were beating up a defenceless man who is hardly a trained wrestler.. and that my friend is a Bully and in this world I have no time whatsoever is Bullies. And you feel insulted by my previous.. Insulted? well I think you shouldn't be insulted but humbled. Humbled that Bullying has got you what you have today and that is the Freeweight championship. So you wan't a reason why you should take me so seriously.. look at me right now. I may not be the biggest, the strongest, the tallest.. hell may not be the most likeable guy on the planet but what I'am is passionate and determined.. What and who you are looking at right now is mild preview at what your going to get at Explosion.. at Explosion your going to see a man hellbent on beating both you and Scorpion.. Explosion you won't see me shaking hands, having a giggle or chatting up the make up ladies oh no.. your going to see a man that is ruthless.. driven and unforgiving and trust me Vince.. you haven't yet that side of me yet.. and when you do your going to wish you were back in your diapers making a stench at your local nursery and that my friend is a fact. At Explosion your going to be dealing with a live grenade that is going to explode right infront of you and there is nothing that your or skeletor can do about it because I'am... MRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYY!

Kenty!

*The crowd cheers go up another few notches as Vortex is seething on the ramp and is visibly shaking with anger as Kenty in the ring points to his watch and mouths "tick tock" with the famous glint in his eyes before the camera returns to Vortex or has fire in his eyes.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 24 Aug 2012, 9:24 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion Waits on the stage as Kenty and Vortex begin to look at him. He slowly begins to clap in a sarcastic manner before going to speak.

S: Well then if you two are done with your crap ill take the stage... Right then.

S: You see Kenty i hate to say it but big Jubba over there (scorpion points a vortex) is right Ken cause since you have joined this company what have you done to earn this shot? 100% Nothing the one thing you have done is walk down My ramp and shout your name and boom you get what you want but you see Ken...6WF is nothing like that B rate garbage show that was known as 6CW before its "tragic" death. Cause you see Ken now you’re on My show!...I’m the greatest superstar in this company...I’m this company's Present, its Future not anyone else cause when the WWII veterans retire in this company the torch will be given to me...Ill restore the prestige this company once had like I have done with the Hardcore title and will do the same with the Freeweight title

Scorpion stops and begins to stare at Kenty before grinning and turning his attention to Vortex.

S: Now then Big Vince i just wanted to say I’m going to beat you as you know for sure I should have been freeweight champion and your ruining on your last legs "Forest" with my title as I’ve had enough of you and your Puppet master screwing me! Its time I take what belongs to me and what better way to do it by stealing it from right under your noise when you go at it with Kenty, Another thing Vince as Kenty said earlier and it may have slipped your mind but its "survival of the fittest" and well by judging by your shape well looks like you don't quite fit that quote.

Vortex looks unimpressed before scorpion speaks again.

S: Because well you see this Sunday ill be the man walking out of Explosion with that title around my waist and on my way to showing this company why I m the best in superstar in this company and why I will revive this Industry from its death bed !

Scorpion stares at Vortex and does the title motion before looking back at Kenty

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 25 Aug 2012, 4:42 pm

Team Japan RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place inside a 6WF Arena.. The fans are all hyped and excited for Explosion when the lights in the Arena go out. The fans are curious to wonder what surprise will occur)

(The fans look confused when suddenly Japan's National Anthem blast on the PA as the lights returns back on in the Arena.. The fans are booing at the top of their lungs as Hidari Kenji leaded by Dopant Zero walk out from the curtains into the roar of oboes… Team Japan makes their way down to the ring as all three men walk up the steel steps and into the ring Japan's National Anthem dies as Hidari begins to speak)

Hidari- Well Well Well Team Japan will be making it's first PPV debut at the Explosion PPV real soon and on that night Team Japan has already received opportunities to become a dominate force in this company! Mr McGraw you cannot stop Team Japan for terrorizing this company. We are now superstars of The 6WF and we will show you why we're the most feared sable out right now! Trevor Swann was a stepping stone and London Kincade is a joke!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Me and my team are tired of watching the same ol crap week in and week out. It all stops at Explosion. When I tell you that Hardcore Hell will be a walk through the park! Hardcore Hell will be a walk in the park!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- When I tell you that Dopant Zero will be the new 6WF Tag Team Champions You know damn well that these two men have the tools to be champions! 6WF recognize greatness! 6WF recognize what 6CW has not!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Explosion will be our road to the top and soon everyone will fall down to Team Japan!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- At Explosion this company will make history as Dopant Zero will be your first Japanese Born Tag Team Champions! Dopant Zero will be the the top Tag Team for now on in 6WF. Each and everyone of you must live with that!

Tsukasa- Chaos, James McManus, Blade & Dragon you two will suffer by Dopant Zero! You two will fall down by the hands of Dopant Zero!

Hidari- And You Should Already Know That!

(Japan's National Anthem blast as the scene fades away.....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 25 Aug 2012, 8:22 pm

(Blade and Dragon are still in the ring as suddenly It's an Omen screams out before the music changes to Granite. Chaos slowly walks out onto the stage, he appears to have recovered somewhat from recent weeks as the taping is gone from his ribs. He smirks as the crowd boos before slowly turning to reveal that his trademark long ring coat has the words "True Triple Crown Champion" written on the back)

MW: Business is about to pick up now RJ, the best in the business on his way to the ring!

RJ: So good that he's has only won 1 match in the past 6 weeks?

MW: He was screwed and you know it RJ, but he looks fighting fit for Explosion!

(Chaos has reached the ring and snatches the microphone from Blades hand)

Thank you for warming up my parasites you peasant, now how about you trot on the to back and take that joke over there with you! Oh I am sorry, you don't have anywhere to go now that 6cw has closed down have you?

(Blade looks annoyed as Chaos laughs)

And you know why it went bust Blade? Well I'll tell you, because they employed people such as yourself and the members of Team Japan. They pushed you as if you had talent, as if you had any rapport with the audience. What happened to you the last time you were in 6WF Blade? Didn't you fail to win 6NG, a competition which yours truly could have won in his sleep. And then you packed up and ran away to the small leagues.

And what did I do in your absence Blade? I presume you already know given how quickly your return here was as soon as that pigsty closed down. But just in case you were living under a rock or that imbecile over there genuinely cannot speak English properly... I was the god damn undisputed champion. I won the big one. Something which a dregg of wrestling such as yourself could never hope to achieve. I was on top of the world. I proved that I was the one foretold by the writings of the original True Prophet. I proved that I was indeed the True Champion. I followed my Destiny all the way to the top. It was like a dream. There was little old me sitting on top of the biggest company in pro wrestling.

But at Night of Glory, a 6CW PPV nonetheless, I was screwed out of my title. The title which was rightfully mine. Heck the title that by right should still by rightfully mine. You see Blade, Crime Lord never beat me one on one. Infact he never has. So within 3 short months I have gone from the Undisputed Champion to facing people such as yourself. And yet you still have the nerve to come out and act as if you have a chance of defeating yours truly.

(Chaos laughs)

Please humour me Blade, how could you ever hope to beat me. How could your pathetic team mate hope to hang with me. How could Team Japan think that they have the right to become involved in my affairs. How could Jamed McManus dare to step out of line.

(Chaos pauses)

But there is a light at the end of this tunnel, you see Blade at first I thought this was a downward spiral. A deliberate attack on me by the people who run this hellhole. A way of proving that the ratings going up every week had nothing to do with yours truly being the Greatest...

(Chaos holds up the mic to boos)

Greatest World Champion of all time. Yet what has happened since Blade? The ratings for the end of the show plummet when I'm not in the main event. I equal ratings. I equal money. But I digress Blade.

(Chaos smirks)

Digress it means go away from the point I'm making on a interesting tangent.

(Chais smirks again)

Tangent? Seriously Blade, I thought it was Dragon who couldn't speak English!

(MW is killing himself with laughter in commentary)

See this isn't a downward spiral. This is a chance to cement my legacy. Chaos, the True Triple Crown Champion.

The European, World and Tag Titles. All won by one man within an 18 month period. That is the stuff that legends are made of.

That is what these parasites will be telling their grandchildren about. Whereas the likes of you Blade, the likes of Team Japan, the likes of James McManus will be forgotten by next year. And at the end of the day that is all that matters. Chaos, the man that became the True Prophet. The True Prophet that became the True Champion. The True Champion that became...

THE

TRUE

LEGEND!

(Chaos slams the microphone back into Blades chest before turning and going to pose on top turnbuckle)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 25 Aug 2012, 10:55 pm

Dopant Zero RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up back at the 6WF Arena. Where Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon are in conformation with Chaos... Chaos music cuts as "Feeling It" blast on the PA.. The fans in the Arena are booing at the top of their lungs as all three men look to see the duo of Tsukasa and Kenzaki walk from the curtains and out to the Arena but no response)

Tsukasa- Hey! Hey! You two! Hey look at the tron you idiots!

The titan tron shows Tsukasa and Kenzaki holding the 6WF Tag Team Belts that will soon be in their possession at Explosion.

Tsukasa- Hey! Hey! Hey! Let's not get all overwhelmed about Explosion! We all know whats the deal and what at stake but c'mon seriously? Chaos Triple Crown Champion? Please it I wanted to see you be a Triple Crown Champion I'll watch 6CW!

OH WAIT!!!!!!

TOO SOON!

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki laughs while the fans boo)

Tsukasa- If case you boys haven't noticed this match your dealing with men this match your dealing with two Japanese Men that will kick your ass all over Europe!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Dopant Zero will be your new 6WF Tag Team Champions because we deserve this more than anyone right now! We deserve to be crown Champions!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- We have the skill! We have the talent! We are better than the competition here in 6WF!

(Kenzaki smirks)

Kenzaki- Just like my partner said we have the materials to be the new Tag Team Champions! But the problem we have right now is with you three money asses standing in the ring right now!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Chaos your all talk! You don't have nothing to offer anymore to 6WF! Why not get like the rest f the trash and just FALL AND DIE!

Chaos your all hype and a has been you can't get the job done anymore regardless of what you accomplish! Your time is up and over!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Now as for the love partners who are easy to defeat! The Dragon you need to open your eyes and realize that Yarmouth Blade is manipulating you! The Dragon you use to be a recon machine but now you're a tall walking freak with no talent!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- And Yarmouth Blade shut your mouth! You don't have anything to say with everything handed to you on a silver platter! I want to watch you suffer while Team Japan grows bigger and grows stronger!

Tsukasa- Bring your A-Game boys because we will bring more than just our A-Game we will bring you our Best Game!

Kenzaki- And You Should Already Know That!!!!!!!!!

(The scene fades away.....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 25 Aug 2012, 11:18 pm

??- I think you are forgetting a little part of the equation here

Mcmanus bursts out from behind the curtain.

JM- you see Dopant Zero, Team Japan, whatever you call yourselves, I'am the future of professional wrestling. The only times you have beaten me was from behind and everyone here knows why, Because aswell as being the future of professional wrestling, I'am the most violent, Technical wrestler this company has ever seen and when you face me face to face you will find out what I can do. I will destroy you, you will never be the same and will be forgotten. As for you Chaos

Mcmanus turns to face Chaos and goes nose to nose with him

JM- you better be ready, you better give me your hundred per cent and control that anger, because if you cost me this chance, I will make good on my promise, I will take you out and your reign of terror will come to an end once and for all. I don't like you Chaos. all you have ever done since I have been here is bully me, make me do your dirty work, but that stops, a team is a 50/50 thing and if you don't like that I suggest you get back in your car and drive home

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 25 Aug 2012, 11:37 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage where 6WF Superstars are interviewed for their upcoming matches...The scene opens with Hidari Kenji in his traditional track suit attire staring down at RJ. The scene opens up...)

RJ- Greetings 6WF Fans I am here with the man who will step into Hardcore Hell on Sunday! Hidari Kenji

(Hidari walks into the scene as he smirks)

RJ- You only been here for nearly 2 weeks and already you get your shot when you go into Hardcore Hell for the very first time! What are your thoughts?

Hidari- Thoughts?

THOUGHTS??

Hidari- Well let me just say this! I don't have no thoughts towards Hardcore Hell you wanna know why?

RJ- Why?

Hidari- IT DOESN'T MATTER WHY!!!!!!!!

RJ- Umm

Hidari- I know just paying homage don't get stupid with me! But you wanna know my thoughts Hidari Kenji thoughts? I'm just going to make it as simple! I'm here for one thing and thats dominate! All I came here to do is to climb a ladder to be at the top of this company!

TO MAIN EVENT!

Hidari- In case you haven't noticed RJ I am the man that this company will be corrupted by! I am the man that will be King of 6WF! Little by Little it takes for me to be the King of 6WF! But it starts with the 6WF Hardcore Championship!

Hidari- Now for my opponents I'm facing at Hardcore Hell in case you haven't been watching TV. Or if you're suffer from Insomnia. My name is Hidari Kenji and I am the man that will terrorize this company! I am the man that will be the Sole Survivor in Hardcore Hell!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Now Danny McGraw you want to put me in a cage and treat me like a Villian. Like I committed a crime! Ha! Don't make me laugh Danny it's gonna take more than to be trapped with 5 other idiots to take me down! You need to put me in a stray jacket!

(RJ looks intimidated)

Hidari- This Sunday at Explosion I am locked in with Prey and the Prey must get dominated by the Predator and I'm the Predator that

WILL BE KING OF 6WF

THAT WILL BE AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!

Hidari- I will walk into Hardcore hell and kick everyone's monkey asses until Logan Kincade is left standing in his blood! You see Logan Kincade it's time for a change!

Logan Kincade it's time for you to lose that Hardcore Belt and give it to someone who WILL IN FACT PUT A NEW NAME INTO HARDCORE!!!!!!

(Hidari graps something from off the ground and it appears to be a sledgehammer)

Hidari- You see this Sledgehammer hurt alot of idiots back in 6CW and it's best I bring it to Hardcore Hell and take what belongs to me and thats a NEW HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Hidari- Logan Kincade..Blue Dragon...Nay Brother....Blue Brother....Londan Dragon....Nay Kincade and whoever gets in the the way of my Sucess will be dripping in their own blood!

AND

YOU

SHOULD

ALREADY

KNOW

THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Hidari storms off as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat 25 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm

Dopant Zero RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki laughs as Mcmanus comes running out to the Arena in anger over being left out.)

Tsukasa- Okay Mcmanus or whatever toilet you came from... Just know this this isn't about ego's. This is about winning and tag team oppertunity. We will beat you four in this match on Sunday. We will destroy you from the inside out until you quit!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Kenzaki- We wish you all the luck Sunday because you'll need it badly! Dopant Zero will be New Tag Team Champions! And Team Japan will be the future of this company! We will dominate Tag Team Wrestling because we deserve this opportunity more than anything!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Tsukasa- Get it through your Brainless European Mind! Team Japan will takeover 6WF and there is not a goddamn thing Any of you idiots can do about it!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Kenzaki- We are the team to beat!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 26 Aug 2012, 9:24 am

(The crowd in the Birmingham Bowl are loud in anticipation but are ushered into silence when a loud bang is heard, quiet music can be heard as the lights dim in the arena. A single spotlight shines on the stage as the crowd are silent trying to work out who will be arriving. The music starts to get louder as pyrotechnics start going off, the music kicks in properly and it's 'Rain Wizard' the crowd starts to boo as Crime Lord strides out onto the stage, the world championship over his shoulder. He is already holding a microphone and wearing a grey suit. He strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans either side of him. Crime Lord walks around to the stairs and walks up the steps and through the ropes into the ring, he walks around the ring for a few moments before bringing the microphone to his lips.)

CL- Here it is then Teej....

(Crime Lord looks around the arena, back to the microphone and brings it back up.)

CL- Me and you, one on one, no frills, no stipulations, no surprises. It's what you wanted, what you came back for. But Teej, do you not find it strange, are you not worried as to why it took very little fight for you to get this match. That I wasn't running to the hills using every trick in the book to get out of what you seem to believe is my living nightmare? Does it not confuse you, that I am happy to accept this match, that I am perfectly content to walk out on Sunday evening, step into the ring with you, and fight you on the bell ring? My behaviour goes against everything you wanted, everything you expected and everything you needed.

I am not afraid of you TGA, I am not worried for my title reign, for my career, for my reputation. You're not a threat. You're an overhyped, overrated, shadow of the man you once were. I know everything you can offer, I know how you fight, I know what moves you will try and when you will try them. I understand you, I know how you will react to things, I know how the time affects you. What you think is your dream, is in reality, your nightmare. I will break you Teej, I will break you and I will not show a drop of remorse in doing so. I will tear up this fallacy that you're something special, that you're in some way an upgraded version of me. I will destroy you and I will leave the arena not just world champion, but a bona-fide, indisputable 6WF legend. You, on the other hand, will leave a broken man. Broken physically, mentally, emotionally and most of all this idea of you as being a legend will be shattered into a thousand pieces.

(Crime Lord takes a deep breath as he paces back and forth and the crowd can be heard chanting TGA.)

CL- You have wanted this match since day one, but so have I Teej. I am sick and tired of you preaching the message that you're better than me, after this match I will leave no doubt that I am not only better than you, but I'm better than everybody in this whole goddamn company. That I should be awarded this title for life to spare everybody the embarrassment of watching me systematically taking apart the 6WF roster wrestler by wrestler, one by one. I will make every single one of your pathetic fans in the arena and at home immediately see you for what you are....all talk. You like to see yourself as a straight fighting man, somebody who sends his messages in the ring, not on the mic...but the ironic truth is that it's all just a part of your shtick.

This match will not define me like you want to, this match is just yet more evidence to throw onto the ever-growing pile of evidence that I am simply the best 6WF has EVER had. This match will define YOU. It will define you as the man who stupidly, hilariously believed he could not only beat me, but dominate me. This match will serve as the warning to all those who thought they could follow in your footsteps. That when I'm at my best, there is nobody even close to me. Not even God's own athlete can stop me, not even the longest reigning world champion ever can stop me, the man who grew into a superstar with me can't stop me, the man who created such a storm when he returned can't stop me...the man who actively searched me out and came back to beat me can't stop me....nobody can stop me.

I want you to know TGA, that I have lost all the respect I had for you. I can't believe how the great TGA has returned, how you've signed away your own career by targeting and challenging me. I find it pathetic how you pander to the crowds. I find it embarrassing how you lash out at everybody because you're terrified that people will see right through you and realise how scared you are in side. I think it's pitiful that you're desperately still clinging to any relevance you still have by using our history to weedle your way into a world title match that you don't deserve.

I am going to beat you, I am going to destroy you, I will break you TGA. I will break you in every way possible, I will not stop until you can't back up, I will not give in until I don't have to see your stupid smirk ever again, I will keep going...and going...and going. It will continue beyond our match. I will not be content until I have crushed your career to nothing more than a speck in the 6WF history books.

Like it...or Lump it!

(Crime Lord drops the microphone and looks around the arena, a scowl on his face. He rolls out of the ring and strides up the ramp as the fans boo and shout abuse at him as he walks past.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sun 26 Aug 2012, 2:32 pm

*Nay Bother is seen backstage walking along a corridor lined with pictures, at each picture Nay stops and stares for a few moments before moving on. Halfway up the corridor Nay is looking at a picture of Keith Leone holding aloft the Hardcore championship when he feels a hand on his shoulder. Nay spins knocking the hand of his shoulder and forces the man up against the wall.*

Nay: What the f*** do you think your....

*Nay looks at the whimpering RJ pinned against the wall, before letting him go and patting him on the shoulder, and shaking his head.*

Nay: RJ, what are you doing sneaking up on people like that and what the hell is that smell?

*Nay looks RJ up and down and notices red pen on his hands and a wet patch on his Trousers*

Nay: S*** RJ, Logan's really done a number on you, what you doing down here anyway?

RJ: Errrrrmmm was just hoping for an interview, no one has seen or heard from you since your match. You qualified for Hardcore Hell, but do you think you can win it, I mean come on Nay look at you bruised, battered and covered in bandages.

*Nay starts to redden as RJ slowly steps back*

Nay: Not you as well RJ, what is with everyone doubting me these days. Sure I am the smallest man in this match sure I have been beaten and battered and every man in this match knows this.

However between Logan and Blue I have lost everything, I am not respected in that locker room, in fact I am seen as a liability, Blues actions last week cost me my dignity, How many times do I have to tell people I will win some and I will lose some but I will do it myself.

Do I expect Blue, Logan, Traitorelli and Hidari to use my injuries to their advantages of course I do, they have before and I have no they will again, and that RJ is what gives me my edge, that is what is going to ensure I leave this Hardcore Hell match as champion and get my picture up here with these men.

*A fire lights up in Nays eyes*

I cant sink fall any further, I am a wounded soldier and unlike the others, by stepping into this hellacious contraption I am not just fighting for a title, I am fighting for my life and if you think any one of these punk A** B****** is going to put me out of action, let alone stop me winning the Hardcore Title then I am not the one with the head problem RJ.

Now you had better skedaddle before I find out why you where really here.

*Nay turns his back on RJ and starts walking down the corridor looking at the pictures without stopping until he reaches the last one in the line. Nay stops and stares at the picture of Logan before bursting out laughing at a crude looking Winkle, clearly drawn with a red pen, hanging from Logan's forehead*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down