The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulster v Munster Friday 14th Sept. Discussion Thread

+32
drsambo1928
Maddog
pete (buachaill on eirne)
neilthom7
asoreleftshoulder
Thomond
LeinsterFan4life
SecretFly
ME-109
valjester
Feckless Rogue
2bFair
Golden
Keesie_kee
MrsP
Cari
Captain Charisma
Pete330v2
Artful_Dodger
LondonTiger
red_stag
Pot Hale
thebandwagonsociety
geoff998rugby
Don Alfonso
Sin é
BoyneRFC
Notch
clivemcl
Kingshu
rodders
Rava
36 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ulster v Munster Friday 14th Sept. Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Ulster v Munster Friday 14th Sept. Discussion Thread

Post by Rava Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ulster XV & replacements to face Munster, RaboDirect PRO12, Friday 14th September, Ravenhill (7.05pm):
(15-9): J Payne; A Trimble, D Cave, L Marshall, M Allen; P Jackson, P Marshall;
(1-8): T Court, N Brady, J Afoa, J Muller (c), L Stevenson, S Ferris, S Doyle, N Williams;
Replacements (16-23): R Herring, C Black, D Fitzpatrick, N McComb, M McComish, M Heaney, P Nelson, C Gilroy.

Ulster Ravens team and replacements to face Munster A, Friday 14th September, Deramore, Park, Belfast (kick off 3pm):
(15-9):Ricky Andrew, Chris Colvin, Stuart McCloskey, Nevin Spence, Chris Cochrane; Niall O’Connor, Blane McIlroy;
(1-8): Richard Lutton, Niall Annett, Conor Carey, Alan O’Connor, Dan Tuohy, Iain Henderson, Chris Henry (c), Sean O’Connell;
Replacements (16-23): John Burns, Michael Cromie, Glenn Sinnamon, James Simpson, Neil Faloon, Scott Gibson, Ritchie McMaster, Michael McCauley.

Munster: Denis Hurley; Doug Howlett Capt., Casey Laulala, James Downey, Luke O’Dea; Ian Keatley, Duncan Williams; Dave Kilcoyne, Damien Varley, BJ Botha; Donncha O’Callaghan, Billy Holland; Dave O’Callaghan, Sean Dougall, James Coughlan. Replacements: Mike Sherry, Marcus Horan, Stephen Archer, Dave Foley, Tommy O’Donnell, Conor Murray, Ronan O’Gara, Keith Earls.

Munster A: Sean Scanlon; Ronan O’Mahony, Danny Barnes, JJ Hanrahan, Ivan Dineen; Scott Deasy, Peter Stringer; James Cronin, Sean Henry, Christy Condon; Philip Donnellan, Brian Hayes; Niall Ronan, Barry O’Mahony, Paddy Butler. Replacements: Duncan Casey, Kevin Griffin, Alan Cotter, Cathal O’Flaherty, Shane Buckley, Cathal Sheridan, Corey Hircock, Cian Bohane.

Last edited by Rava on Thu 13 Sep 2012, 8:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Ulster v Munster Friday 14th Sept. Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Ulster v Munster Friday 14th Sept. Discussion Thread

Post by MrsP Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:27 pm

I agree with Fly. As I said earlier I was impressed that my lads managed to prevent a DG opportunity in those closing minutes and yet not give away a penalty.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Ulster v Munster Friday 14th Sept. Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Ulster v Munster Friday 14th Sept. Discussion Thread

Post by Sin é Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:29 pm

Thomond wrote:The guys you would have been hoping would have an impact lost it for us. ROG is done and has been for a while. Murray has learned nothing from last season from the looks of things. It's pass, step not pass,step. Scrumhalves who have good service all follow that route. ROG well he wasn't helped by Murray but he threw some woeful passes and is not suited to this system in any way.

Keatley wasn't stellar tonight but he managed the game well, he has played better this year but wasn't too bad tonight. Our back play is getting better game by game you would struggle to find a better team try than Earls' one tonight (poor distributor? Child Please) It has a long way to go and we do look toothless at times but it's a far cry from last year. Most disappointing part of the night was O'Dea going off injured (we'll leave aside Trimble doing his best to eliminate his image as a sound man Wink) this guy has serious potential around a try every 2 games. Doesn't look too bad and if he is fit we have a heck of a battle for the winger spot. Zebo, Dougie, Earls and O'Dea. Very interesting.

Also Denis Hurley and DOC stood out tonight. DOC is not giving up without a fight love the guy for that he is going great guns so far this year.

Give over Thomond. Lay off anyone whose game it was the first of the season (ie., O'gara, Murray, Trimble etc).
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:58 pm

In not going for the points when that bizarre penalty was awarded against Trimble, the senior Munster players showed an arrogance that has shafted them.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:05 am

Don Alfonso wrote:In not going for the points when that bizarre penalty was awarded against Trimble, the senior Munster players showed an arrogance that has shafted them.

Arrogance me.............................. bum, Alfonso.

God, when I remember these comments coming from Welsh guys when something similar happened between Ireland and Wales. Arrogance to play to dominate, and play to win and play to enforce confidence? It might turn out foolhardy on more than one occasion but rugby is rugby, you try to impose yourself on the opposition if you think you can... nothing to do with arrogance.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:13 am

I think if they thought O'Gara could nail a 60 m kick from the touchline they would of gone for it.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by valjester Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:32 am

Artful_Dodger wrote:I think if they thought O'Gara could nail a 60 m kick from the touchline they would of gone for it.

Exactly, it would have been arrogance, and stupidity, if they had gone for the penalty from there. It would have been arrogant if they were going for a try.

valjester

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sat 15 Sep 2012, 7:39 am

Sounds like it was a nail-biting encounter. I thought Ulster would win by more than that, looking at the teams put out, but Munster never lie down.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 7:47 am

Tigger,

I have not seen the stats but I would guess you would be even more surprised by that scoreline if you saw the possession and territory figures.

Munster were very efficient at producing points whereas we were not.

Still, 3 from 3 will do nicely thank you!

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Sat 15 Sep 2012, 8:00 am

SecretFly wrote:
Don Alfonso wrote:In not going for the points when that bizarre penalty was awarded against Trimble, the senior Munster players showed an arrogance that has shafted them.

Arrogance me.............................. bum, Alfonso.

God, when I remember these comments coming from Welsh guys when something similar happened between Ireland and Wales. Arrogance to play to dominate, and play to win and play to enforce confidence? It might turn out foolhardy on more than one occasion but rugby is rugby, you try to impose yourself on the opposition if you think you can... nothing to do with arrogance.

Maybe too much drink taken last night. So if that came across as belligerent, I apologise.

I was at the game and didn't think it was 60m. Maybe I was wrong in that. But the wind wasn't that strong at the tine. What I saw was Munster not take the points, then play for a further five minutes, with O'Gara often in the pocket but then constantly trying to run it, and going nowhere until they lost it.

Sorry if I offended. Let's put it this way - I thought they had a faith in their own ability to score a try that was unwarranted. And taking that penalty, or a drop goal, would have won it. Would that not have been playing to win?

Extremely scrappy by Ulster. Lots of pressure, then silly mistakes to throw it away. We seem to be becoming masters of the second-half fightback, though.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sat 15 Sep 2012, 8:24 am

Don I thought O'Gara wanted to go for the DG on at least three occasions when he was in the pocket but Ulster were closing him down so quickly that he just couldn't get it away and was then being forced to throw flat passes. With regards to not kicking for goal, Munster had a decent wind behind them in the first half so I imagine the wind was against them, they were a long way out and on touchline, don't think the kick at goal was really on.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Sat 15 Sep 2012, 8:29 am

Fair play to both teams that was a CRACKER! Really impressed with minarets attitude under penny and their willingness to play rugby now rather than wrestle and they are developing mighty quick. I may even end up liking the team! Did get a flicker of fear seeing them score earls try which was slick. Cave will be kicking himself as Marshall would have taken earls first time (albeit lost ground) that was where the try started. Great try though. Keatley played really really well and is really starting to shine under penny, Casey is just sick, gutted for o'dea he looks better than Zebo IMO (more rounded) really like him as a player. Why did rog not have a pop when the munster pack were in the ulster 22?!?!?!?! Ended up back on the 10m 15 phases later!

Ulster were damn good maybe at little under physical in first 30 where they weren't getting over the advantage line and weren't throwing enough guys in to the rucks to get quick ball. Afoa and ferris were being matched for a lot f the game. The ulster backs were very good though. Jackson had a seriously good game so impressed. Marshall and cave looked good (delighted for Marshall think he is the future of Irish 12 maybe) Payne was classy. Trimble got caught out a few times in the first half then asserted himself more.

What a game!

pete (buachaill on eirne)

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:04 am

I watched it again when i got home last night. Baffled by how Trimble got penalised for shoving a player who was trying to keep the ball. Especially when he got struck in the face twice!

Also, I think Rolland decided to completly ignore the rule of a tackler having to release before competing for the ball. I have never seen this ignored so much by a ref. He also (unlike most other refs) Does not seem to think that law applies to secondary players who help bring the player down.

My voice is still craky from that last two minutes. I was certain we were going to lose at the hands of ROG! Well done lads!

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:08 am

clivemcl wrote:Also, I think Rolland decided to completly ignore the rule of a tackler having to release before competing for the ball. I have never seen this ignored so much by a ref. He also (unlike most other refs) Does not seem to think that law applies to secondary players who help bring the player down.

+1 He let Munster away with a hell of a lot at the breakdown - the Keatley one was ridiculous, he tackled the Ulster player, dind't release, went off his feet then ripped the ball away and apparently that was a legitimate turn over.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:17 am

First ravenhill trip of season followed by first post! Interesting to hear DOC getting some praise on here. I thought he was terrible. Did anyone notice that Second half he just seemed to stand out on left wing. To my mind he was knackered! And I must say I was right by earles try and you just had to applaud. The ulster defence were chasing shadows for it.

Maddog

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:01 pm

Jebus the whingeing from the Ulster supporters is unbelievable. I thought I was watching a Welsh team playing Munster with the booing and football menality. Trimble shoved Hurley into the hoardings with his back turned which is dangerous. The penalty to give Ulster the lead was a clear homer decision. Munster did not rip the scrum around. Same as the Irish scrum in NZ in the second test. Ulster did not protect the ball in the first half and got hammered at the breakdown. They changed that in the second half and it showed.

Anyhow great game. Earls looks his usual dangerous self when he came on. Disappointed with the loss but a one point loss in Ravenhill to a dodgy penalty decision isnt bad considering the strength of the Ulster team.

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:09 pm

Ah DOD get a grip the amount of time Alan Rolland gave Munster decisions in that first half especially. Also as for the Trimble thing it was stupid but moments before that the same player was holding Trimble back when Ulster were trying to attack right in front of the Touch Judge and absolutely nothing was done. The crowd had good reason to be booing and you cannot tell me that Thomond Park would not have been the same had Rolland refereed like that down there. Grow up.

neilthom7

http://www.twitter.com/thomthom1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:16 pm

DOD wrote:Jebus the whingeing from the Ulster supporters is unbelievable. I thought I was watching a Welsh team playing Munster with the booing and football menality. Trimble shoved Hurley into the hoardings with his back turned which is dangerous. The penalty to give Ulster the lead was a clear homer decision. Munster did not rip the scrum around. Same as the Irish scrum in NZ in the second test. Ulster did not protect the ball in the first half and got hammered at the breakdown. They changed that in the second half and it showed.

Anyhow great game. Earls looks his usual dangerous self when he came on. Disappointed with the loss but a one point loss in Ravenhill to a dodgy penalty decision isnt bad considering the strength of the Ulster team.

Dangerous? Are you serious man? He barely touched him whilst Trimble himself was struck in the face by two different Munster players.

The penalty you are whinging about by the way was exactly the same as had been given against Ulster for the same thing not long before. It was not a homer but Rolland being consistant.
Also, don't complain about whinging and then go on a ridiculous 'football mentality' whinge yourself.

It was a craking game that Munster were handed the chance to win in the end and only Ulster's defence foiled their efforts. Well done to both sides for playing some great rugby and giving us all fantastic value for money.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:21 pm

Okay..I won't declare which side...but did people observe very pointed crooked throws to lineouts being allowed?

I seem to recall one particular one when the hooker actually blatantly looked at his desired catcher and virtually threw it straight to him. Anyone prepared to admit they saw things like that??? Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:22 pm

Hiya Pete!

Howsaboutye?

Long time no "see".

All fixed now?

PS Don't feed the DOD.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:45 pm

HELLOOOOOOO PETE!!! Ulster v Munster Friday 14th Sept. Discussion Thread - Page 5 3559488474 *waves*

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:58 pm

whats going on???

Also -
Trimble shoved Hurley into the hoardings with his back turned which is dangerous
Laugh OK

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:00 pm

Totally dodgy penalty decision go look at the replay and point out the Munster players whipping it around. Horan had got a great shove on. Still though its not bad to lose to a homer decision. Slightly annoying but not the worst position to be in at this time of the year with players to come back.

Here's a question that has kept people excercised for centuries...
Whats the definition of a happy Ulsterman.....

Helllo Clive....brrrr, whistle, moan...

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:02 pm

I seem to remember a fair bit of booing and in fact, a section of the crowd giving the ref the fingers at a certain all-Ireland HEC quarter-final not so long ago. But hey ho. That's just the honest passion of Munster supporters, I suppose.

Certainly I wasn't scandalised and I didn't get on my high horse.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:03 pm

DOD wrote:
Here's a question that has kept people excercised for centuries...
Whats the definition of a happy Ulsterman.....

Helllo Clive....brrrr, whistle, moan...

Are you from Ulster, DOD???

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:10 pm

Everyone knows if you hold back a player, you might get a shove our arm hurt when they try to break free. Everyone knows if you try to hold on to the ball rather than letting it go you are likely to get shoved a bit.

Is anyone really going to try and say trimble shouldnt have acted like he did?

Catch yourselves on. If trimble did that in a green shirt this would be the biggest non-issue ever.

Trimble got penalised for nothing out of the ordinary and only after getting slapped in the face by a few Munster men...

As for the scrum, Its not my strong point. I've no idea if it was a legit call or not.

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:16 pm

SecretFly wrote:Okay..I won't declare which side...but did people observe very pointed crooked throws to lineouts being allowed?

I seem to recall one particular one when the hooker actually blatantly looked at his desired catcher and virtually threw it straight to him. Anyone prepared to admit they saw things like that??? Wink

Headscratch

Seeing as I didn't notice it I'm thinking...maybe...no you couldn't mean...what us sir? No way sir?

Whistle

I do remember one throw that I thought had been badly caught in the wind.

Untill I realised the wind was blowing the other way at the time....

Maybe over compensation by the thrower?

Whistle

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:26 pm

Secret I have to say I didn't notice Whistle mind you I have tried to stop noticing them or crooked feeds into the scrum because they was that many of them I was starting to sound like Brian Moore Shocked thankfully I stoped in time Smile

neilthom7

http://www.twitter.com/thomthom1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:26 pm

Lads you got the win. No need for the b!tching like. Every game there are contentious calls get over it ffs.

Trimble deserved to go I think, he hit Hurley right in the face in their previous scuffle too, that kind of shoite isn't on. A Munster lad should have gone for hitting Trimble in the face too (not sure if it was Hurley but whoever it was they should have gone).

Was a great game just don't get into the whole Munter are cheating fudgers and Ulster are all good boys like. Cut out the BS early like.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:27 pm

MrsP wrote:Hiya Pete!

Howsaboutye?

Long time no "see".

All fixed now?

PS Don't feed the DOD.

Hello MrsP and Cari
Not fixed yet but just found out that they'll be going in to find my brain on the 24th. So only a week to go Smile

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by asoreleftshoulder Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:30 pm

Thomond wrote:Lads you got the win. No need for the b!tching like. Every game there are contentious calls get over it ffs.

Trimble deserved to go I think, he hit Hurley right in the face in their previous scuffle too, that kind of shoite isn't on. A Munster lad should have gone for hitting Trimble in the face too (not sure if it was Hurley but whoever it was they should have gone).

Was a great game just don't get into the whole Munter are cheating fudgers and Ulster are all good boys like. Cut out the BS early like.

In fairness the Ulster lads are reacting to DOD,every post he has made on this thread has been to wind someone up.He must have a sad existence if that's how he gets his kicks.

asoreleftshoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:31 pm

ROG should have gone for the drop goal way earlier, i thought he would be the man to do it, but not that night. I think Ulster fans should be happy considering they were coming out second best in the contact areas and lost the ball alot in the first half. And the scrum feeds are almost always crooked these days, Brian Moore can complain all he likes but its not gonna change i dont think.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:39 pm

Last season the most entertaining part of srummaging was listening to Brian Moore getting agitated.

And, fellow Ulster fans, don't pay any heed to the egit who's trying to wind you up.

Rise above it like the cream I know you to be!

Very Happy Hug

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:41 pm

Oh, and Pete buddy!

Shocked

Hoped it was all sorted already but all the best for the 24th pal!

Hug

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:41 pm

So Ulster fans are cream? Does that mean Leinster fans are the black in the Guinness, Munster the coaster underneath and Connacht the Bacon Fries?

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by MBTGOG Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:42 pm

Wow, this is embarrassing. These stupid arguments taking away from what was an excellent game to watch!

MBTGOG

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:43 pm

MrsP wrote:Last season the most entertaining part of srummaging was listening to Brian Moore getting agitated.

And, fellow Ulster fans, don't pay any heed to the egit who's trying to wind you up.

Rise above it like the cream I know you to be!

Very Happy Hug

In fairness, its always fun to go onto a thread and just troll about until someone gives in.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:44 pm

It was the quality of the man not his province I was talking about T so count yerself included!

Headscratch

What are bacon fries?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:46 pm

Sorry I forgot who I was talking too, they would be the equivalent of M&S Handcooked Crisps Roquefort & Smokey Bacon.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:46 pm

laughing

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:47 pm

Thomond wrote:Sorry I forgot who I was talking too, they would be the equivalent of M&S Handcooked Crisps Roquefort & Smokey Bacon.

Oh burn

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by clivemcl Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:49 pm

Thomond wrote:Lads you got the win. No need for the b!tching like. Every game there are contentious calls get over it ffs.

Is this from something you saw on TV? I watched it back last night. i really don't think Trimble made contact with a face in either of the altercations Thomond.
He (violently) hacked at Hurleys arm. But in fairness I don't thin holding a player back from open play is playing within the rules.

I guess Trimble could have tried getting the refs attention and saying "excuse me sir, this man won't let go of me, and I really want to play..."

In fairness, its an element of the game I strongly dislike, even when Ulster players do it (and they do it plenty). I'm just saying, Hurley can hardly be surprised by Trimble reaction (which as a stated early did not involve any contact with the face).

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:49 pm

drsambo1928 wrote:
Thomond wrote:Sorry I forgot who I was talking too, they would be the equivalent of M&S Handcooked Crisps Roquefort & Smokey Bacon.

Oh burn

Excuse me?

M&S never "burn" their excellent potato based snacks!!!!!!

warning

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:51 pm

MrsP wrote:
drsambo1928 wrote:

Oh burn

Excuse me?

M&S never "burn" their excellent potato based snacks!!!!!!

warning

Eh, its a Jersey thing.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:53 pm

So Channel Islanders like their potato based snacks burnt?

Who knew?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:56 pm

clivemcl wrote:

Is this from something you saw on TV? I watched it back last night. i really don't think Trimble made contact with a face in either of the altercations Thomond.
He (violently) hacked at Hurleys arm. But in fairness I don't thin holding a player back from open play is playing within the rules.

I guess Trimble could have tried getting the refs attention and saying "excuse me sir, this man won't let go of me, and I really want to play..."

In fairness, its an element of the game I strongly dislike, even when Ulster players do it (and they do it plenty). I'm just saying, Hurley can hardly be surprised by Trimble reaction (which as a stated early did not involve any contact with the face).

I thought I saw something like but I may be wrong and can't find the game on RTE player. But are at fault but Trimble is more in the wrong I think, it's basically winding someone up and you can't react in the manner he did, not on in my view, Hurley should have been sanctioned too

This will end up going around in circles though so we best leave it there.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:57 pm

MrsP I say you better get to the Burn unit.........

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:57 pm

MrsP wrote:So Channel Islanders like their potato based snacks burnt?

Who knew?

Your seriously outsmarting me here, or maybe your just not with the times, either way at least you can tell afew jokes.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 15 Sep 2012, 2:00 pm

drsambo1928 wrote:

Who knew?

Your seriously outsmarting me here, or maybe your just not with the times, either way at least you can tell afew jokes.

Possibly both drsambo.

And equally possibly neither!

Very Happy

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by drsambo1928 Sat 15 Sep 2012, 2:03 pm

MrsP wrote:
drsambo1928 wrote:

Who knew?

Possibly both drsambo.

And equally possibly neither!

Very Happy

Fair enough, this thread has taken a strange turn though.

drsambo1928

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 15 Sep 2012, 2:03 pm

MrsP wrote:It was the quality of the man not his province I was talking about T so count yerself included!

Headscratch

What are bacon fries?

I didn't really stir anything though? I just gave an honest assesment, wecould be all day nitpicking things referees miss like, no point in doing it. Most games are won and lost on a teams own execution anyway.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next