The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tigers vs Ospreys - HEC Round 2

+49
MajorRoadWorks
tatterd
majesticimperialman
SecretFly
wales606
Mad for Chelsea
EnglishReign
BristolTaff
eirebilly
nathan
kingjohn7
ME-109
Artful_Dodger
thebluesmancometh
ChequeredJersey
lostinwales
Hound_of_Harrow
Breadvan
DaveM
Knackeredknees
maverickmak
gowales
ScarletSpiderman
Higher_Ground
Manu's Boxing Coach
Morgannwg
LoyalPoolaFan
LemonyVodka5
Jenifer McLadyboy
profitius
LordDowlais
yappysnap
BigTrevsbigmac
beshocked
Portnoy's Complaint
Avalon
21st Century Schizoid Man
glamorganalun
bedfordwelsh
Jimpy
offload
RubyGuby
Pot Hale
wayne
formerly known as Sam
PenfroPete
LondonTiger
Bathite
maestegmafia
53 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who will win this?

Tigers vs Ospreys - HEC Round 2 Vote_lcap72%Tigers vs Ospreys - HEC Round 2 Vote_rcap 72% 
[ 34 ]
Tigers vs Ospreys - HEC Round 2 Vote_lcap28%Tigers vs Ospreys - HEC Round 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

Tigers vs Ospreys - HEC Round 2 Empty Tigers vs Ospreys - HEC Round 2

Post by maestegmafia Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:08 pm

Tigers v Ospreys Sunday the 21st October 2012

Kick Off at 15:00
Welford Road

TICKET INFORMATION:- http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=OSPREYS&organ_val=22376&schedule=list

Referee: Romain
Poite (France)

Assistant referees:
Cédric Marchat (France), Eric Soulan (France)

Television match official:
Bernard Dal Maso (France)

Form
Statistics for Leicester Tigers vs Ospreys

Games played: 6 5.50%
Games won by Leicester Tigers: 3 50.00%
Games lost by Leicester Tigers: 2 33.33%
Games drawn: 1 16.67%
Most wins in a row for Leicester Tigers over Ospreys: 3
Most losses in a row for Leicester Tigers to Ospreys: 1
Largest points for Leicester Tigers: 32 32 - 32
Largest points against Leicester Tigers: 32 32 - 32
Largest winning margin for Leicester Tigers: 18 30 - 12
Largest losing margin for Leicester Tigers: 6 15 - 9
Total points for Leicester Tigers: 112
Total points against Leicester Tigers: 97
Average points for Leicester Tigers per game: 18.67
Average points against Leicester Tigers per game: 16.17
Average points difference per game between Leicester Tigers and Ospreys: 2.50

Leicester Tigers

15 Scott Hamilton 14 Niall Morris 13 Manusamoa Tuilagi 12 Anthony Allen 11 Vereniki Goneva 10 Toby Flood 9 Ben Youngs 1 Logovi'i Mulipola
2 Tom Youngs 3 Dan Cole 4 Graham Kitchener 5 Geoff Parling 6 Steve Mafi 7 Thomas Waldrom 8 Jordan Crane (c)

Replacements
16 George Chuter, 17 Marcos Ayerza, 18 Martin Castrogiovanni, 19 Louis Deacon, 20 Richard Thorpe, 21 Sam Harrison, 22 George Ford, 23 Matt Smith

Ospreys:

Richard Fussell; Hanno Dirksen, Andrew Bishop, Ashley Beck, Eli Walker; Dan Biggar, Kahn Fotuali'i; Ryan Bevington, Richard Hibbard, Adam Jones, Alun Wyn Jones (capt), Ian Evans, Ryan Jones, Jonathan Thomas, Justin Tipuric.
Replacements: Matthew Dwyer; Duncan Jones, Aaron Jarvis, George Stowers, Joe Bearman, Rhys Webb, Matthew Morgan, Tom Isaacs.

Last edited by maestegmafia on Sat 20 Oct 2012, 8:45 pm; edited 5 times in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Tigers vs Ospreys - HEC Round 2 Empty Re: Tigers vs Ospreys - HEC Round 2

Post by Bathite Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:11 pm

Despite Ospreys' great current form, just can't see the Tigers losing this one at home

Bathite

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 15 Oct 2012, 12:17 pm

Great start by Ospreys on Friday night. A dominant pack, clever halfback play and quick backs saw a five point group topping win against Treviso, couldn't ask for more?

Not so, the majority of the Ospreys team played very well though there was concern about a mid game, third quarter, where the ospreys let a gritty and tough Treviso back in.

No disrespect to Treviso, they are a decent side worthy of their place in Europe, but Ospreys lost flow and concentration for a good ten minutes.

Changes from the bench should have been made. When Jarvis and Webb came on Ospreys re-found their shape and early the TBP.

Ian Evans, Adam Jones and Khan Foutali all fell off the pace in that third quarter and it cost the ospreys.

Considering the outcome of the match it didn't matter, though considering we are away at Wellford road next, that is a big concern.

It will have to be a tough week at Llandarcy this week. A LBP, draw or win at Leicester could really make this season for the Ospreys. They are able to, they have improved every game this season, but the performance has to markedly improve again to get a result in the remaining away matches.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 15 Oct 2012, 1:14 pm

Tigers had a poor start against very very tough opposition away, they definitely had a far tougher circumstance than the Ospreys, but were found wanting.

I thought prior to the match that the selection was a bit bizarre, a Backrow containing no Opensides vs a toulouse team with two very good ones...!

Welford road is hell of a fortress, an amazingly passionate home crowd making life very tough for the Ospreys this coming weekend.

If Leicester are rightfully hurting after Toulouse, make some changes and some better selections in the backrow then it would be hard to see the Ospreys come away from Welford road with anything.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon 15 Oct 2012, 1:16 pm

Ospreys are a very good team. Stating the bloomin obvious I guess but as defending Rabo champions not a side any one would take lightly.

Tigers at the weekend actually did a lot of things well, but silly mistakes allowed Toulouse to build up a head of steam and in they end the steam rollered over us.

There is a fair history of matches between us - and they tend to be close.

My gut feel is that at home tigers will prevail (Last season well beaten in Montferand and Belfast - much worse than yesterday, but victorious at home. Unlikely to get a TBP but may just prevent Ospreys getting the LBP.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 15 Oct 2012, 1:19 pm

A fair assessment LT...

I think as a fan I would be very happy with an LBP. Obviously any better I would be overly joyous.

The Ospreys do have the ability, but still have lapses of concentration that would let good sides slip through the net.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Mon 15 Oct 2012, 1:20 pm

Referee: Romain Poite (France)
Assistant referees: Cédric Marchat (France), Eric Soulan (France)
Television match official: Bernard Dal Maso (France)

PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 15 Oct 2012, 1:42 pm

Cheers Penfro...!

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 15 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

Ospreys Injury list as of the Announcement of the Team to play Treviso last week

Scott Baldwin - Shoulder

Joe Bearman - Knee

Tom Smith - Groin

James Goode - Groin

Tom Habberfield - Ankle

James King - Shoulder

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Mon 15 Oct 2012, 1:46 pm

Romain Poite, hmmm.

We have tended to get on the wrong side of him away from home, but have had him be very favourable to us at home.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 15 Oct 2012, 1:57 pm

LondonTiger wrote:Romain Poite, hmmm.

We have tended to get on the wrong side of him away from home, but have had him be very favourable to us at home.

Bad news for the O's as this time it will be you guys with 16 men not us?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:08 pm

Any news on likely Tigers team?

Ospreys likely XXIII

Fussell
Dirksen
Bishop
Beck
Walker
Biggar
Khan
JT
Tips
Ryan
Ianto
AWJ (c)
Adam
Hibbard
Bevington

Duncan
Baldwin/Dwyer
Jarvis
Stowers
Sam Lewis
Webb
Morgan
Jones/Issacs

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Mon 15 Oct 2012, 5:32 pm

I thought prior to the match that the selection was a bit bizarre, a Backrow containing no Opensides vs a toulouse team with two very good ones

Wood and Newby have retired. Salvi has a broken hand. We are very short of 7s.

Taut and Louis Deacon play in the A league tonight. Otherwise it will be a similar team with maybe Bowden coming in.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:04 pm

As a tigers fan what do you think the options are for the backrow?

Is there a better alternative than the backrow that played against Toulouse?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:37 pm

From my experiences Mr Poite tries to see who has the dominant scrum and will favour them the whole game, this is normally us in our games as we have traditionally had a very strong scrum, whether that will be the case on the weekend is dubious as the best 2 tightheads scrummaging wise able to represent the Lions will be on opposite sides, could any Tigers fans give reasons why Dan Cole was substituted so early yesterday.

Another point that needs to be thought very thoroughly through, I bet it has not escaped the attention of the Tigers staff, if they do not reach the QF of this years HC and the format does not alter they will more than likely drop down to be a 3rd tier seed for next seasons HC due to them losing 9 points from 4 years ago, I presume this has been drummed into them.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:59 pm

could any Tigers fans give reasons why Dan Cole was substituted so early yesterday.

Standard sub. The props are rotated fairly regularly and normally only play a max of 55 mins.

Is there a better alternative than the backrow that played against Toulouse?

With Salvi and Croft injured, no. Brett Deacon, Richard Thorpe and Michael Noone are the other squad options. I'm hoping we'll bring in another 7, Burgess from Pirates would be good or a 3 month loan for a SH big name.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Mon 15 Oct 2012, 8:56 pm

wayne wrote:
Another point that needs to be thought very thoroughly through, I bet it has not escaped the attention of the Tigers staff, if they do not reach the QF of this years HC and the format does not alter they will more than likely drop down to be a 3rd tier seed for next seasons HC due to them losing 9 points from 4 years ago, I presume this has been drummed into them.

Why does the point need to be "thought thoroughly through"? By whom?
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:09 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
wayne wrote:

Why does the point need to be "thought thoroughly through"? By whom?
Everybody, that hasn't thought about it.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:28 pm

The Ospreys are not the galacticos of old; they are now an organic team, limited in many ways but nonetheless a team as opposed to a group of individuals. Realistically a losing bonus point at Welford Road whilst stopping a 4 try bonus point for the Tigers would be a good return. I still can't see them getting out of this group though even though the bonus point win last weekend was more than commendable. . These are 4 strong sides and when you see Zebre and Connacht in the same group it makes you a little frustrated at whatever seeding they used, mustve been the eeenie meenie miney mo seeding system thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue 16 Oct 2012, 6:41 am

maestegmafia wrote:Any news on likely Tigers team?

Depends on the injuries. Murphy will probably be back. Crane, after a series of tough matches following his year absence, is knackered and needs a rest. Salvi is out, Bowden possibly so. I expect the following (names in brackets players I would prefer):

Murphy
Hamilton (Smith)
Tuilagi
Allen (Bowden if fit)
Goneva (Thompstone)
Flood
Youngs
Waldrom
Thorpe
Mafi
Parling
Kitchener
Cole
Youngs
Ayerza

Chuter
Mulipola
Castro
Slater
Deacon (B)
Young
Ford
Smith (Tait)

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Tue 16 Oct 2012, 8:14 am

Home win.
The Ospreys were not really teseted much last week. Leicester did pretty well for the first 40 and a few errors, poor decisions and brain fart from Youngs cost them a lot.
Should be a good game (with a bit of needle). A losing BP will be a good return for the visitors.
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Tue 16 Oct 2012, 8:24 am

Interestingly, if Tigers do get a 5 point win, they'll be where many people expected them to be in the group come the end of round one - i.e. with a LBP against Toulouse and a solid if unspectacular home win against the Ospreys.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 16 Oct 2012, 8:33 am

Jimpy wrote:Interestingly, if Tigers do get a 5 point win, they'll be where many people expected them to be in the group come the end of round one - i.e. with a LBP against Toulouse and a solid if unspectacular home win against the Ospreys.
The score was Toulouse 23 - 9 Leicester, Tigers didn't get anything from the game.

An LBP fro Ospreys this weekend and preventing one by Tigers would be a great start to our campaign.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Tue 16 Oct 2012, 8:52 am

I think what he is saying is people expected 1pt from toulouse game (not me) and 4 from Ospreys - so a total of 5pts from two games.

To achieve that now we need a TBP win against Ospreys. Unlikely though as Ospreys have a mean defence and tend to give away penalties rather than tries.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:06 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Jimpy wrote:Interestingly, if Tigers do get a 5 point win, they'll be where many people expected them to be in the group come the end of round one - i.e. with a LBP against Toulouse and a solid if unspectacular home win against the Ospreys.
The score was Toulouse 23 - 9 Leicester, Tigers didn't get anything from the game.

An LBP fro Ospreys this weekend and preventing one by Tigers would be a great start to our campaign.

I think you misunderstood my posting.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:17 am

This is going to be a cracking game thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:20 am

LondonTiger wrote:I think what he is saying is people expected 1pt from toulouse game (not me) and 4 from Ospreys - so a total of 5pts from two games.

To achieve that now we need a TBP win against Ospreys. Unlikely though as Ospreys have a mean defence and tend to give away penalties rather than tries.

Ospreys defence is ok, its not fantastic, its not as good as it has been previously. We have given away plenty of very soft tries this season, two against Treviso last week and one to prop Randolfini against Zebre the week before. In fact against Zebre our tackle success rate was 10% worse than theirs for a similar number of tackles throughout the game. We had a lower success rate vs Munster and vs Scarlets too.

Our scrum is lauded as being one of the best but in the last three matches we have lost against the head at least once.

Still we did win all those matches. Our stats for players beaten are very good as is goal kicking success rate and pass completion. Tigers have certainly had the better start to 2012-13 out of the two teams.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:27 am

There have been some cracking games between these two over the past few years and I see no change this weekend.

Leicester at home will always start as favourites and their pack will be a good test for the Os pack.

I think if the Os can get a LBP then that will be a good return, Biggar has been on fine form and hope it continues.

Not sure about JT (never have been) but Tips and Jones are in great form so thats another area that will be a good test.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:29 am

JT probably had his best game ever last weekend. He has been very good from eight for a few games now. Plenty of gains with the ball in traffic, fast and a good pass.

He's taken a lot of stick, justifiably too, but he is playing very well this season.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:03 pm

I go along with Bedford, JT is lightweight and no way a starting 8, if he has to start it should be at 6 and Jones 8.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:06 pm

Like I said, usually I'd agree but the last three games he has been fantastic, probably best backrower last friday night...!

Strange but true..

He makes loads of gain ball in hand, great pass, a few turnovers, good lineout work and superb on the ground. Bags of pace for an older player.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:58 pm

I think the Os need Stowers, Ryan and Tips against the Tigers beefy backrow or we'll be in trouble - Also need Ianto to bash them up a bit thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 16 Oct 2012, 5:05 pm

Guys,

WARNING you have that utter bumhole Poite officiating. He is totally ignorant of the laws of the game and interprets as he goes along. A total numpty! Erm

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalon Tue 16 Oct 2012, 6:03 pm

I'm backing Tigers to bounce back from their rather tentative and mistake-laden performance v Toulouse.

Bonus point win for the home side.

Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Oct 2012, 6:33 pm

So who was Avalon? some old traits already shining through and he has only posted 14 times since his second coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Tue 16 Oct 2012, 6:49 pm

Avalon wrote:I'm backing Tigers to bounce back from their rather tentative and mistake-laden performance v Toulouse.

Tigers are in danger of being out of it with a second loss, the Ospreys have a good pack and kicker although they don't have the finishing power they had two years ago.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue 16 Oct 2012, 6:50 pm

I think he's Brian Ferry Run

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 17 Oct 2012, 1:31 am

viewtothegym wrote:So who was Avalon? some old traits already shining through and he has only posted 14 times since his second coming.

Although sharing equally bad music taste as Cyril's last three or so incarnations which were all named after various appalling Captain Beefheart tracks. This guy Avalon, (http://www.allmusic.com/album/avalon-mw0000195549), has got slightly more intelligent pro's and Roxy music were not as awfully post-rationalisedly and pretentious as Cptn. Beefheart.

If it is Cyril appearing again then I'm sure he will be stupid enough to reveal himself pretty quickly and just as quickly be banned again.

Anyhow, from this mornings wail

Western Mail wrote:Ospreys skipper Alun Wyn Jones reckons Leicester Tigers will be “baying for blood” in the Heineken Cup this weekend.

The Ospreys got their latest European campaign off to a flyer with a 38-17 bonus point triumph over Treviso in Swansea last Friday night.

But it will be a whole lot tougher on Sunday as Leicester – beaten 23-9 by four-time champions Toulouse in their Pool Two opener – seek to punish the Ospreys after being held 32-32 by the Welsh region at Welford Road three years ago.

“We know the size of the Leicester challenge. We’ve been up there and drawn there, so we know we’ve come close in the past,” said Jones.

“We realise the quality they have, the kicking game and the forward pack.

“They’re the complete package and they’ll be baying for blood because they probably feel they’ve under-achieved in this competition for a while.

“So we’re very aware of the threat they pose, especially at home.”

Twice European kings Leicester might have failed, by their own high standards, to make a real impact in the tournament since losing to Leinster in the 2009 final.

But the Ospreys have also failed to deliver the goods over the years despite at one stage having possessed a squad the envy of many.

“The last two years we’ve fallen short of the standard required in this competition, and people are probably writing us off,” said Jones.

“But we’ll just keep plugging away and if we can get a good team performance then anything can happen.

“We are not the finished article, we are going to keep working.

“We are conscious that there are areas where we need to improve so there is work to be done – but we are moving forward.

“What we have to do now is go to Welford Road and play even better against Leicester.

“Beating Treviso was pleasing because they have caused us problems in the past.

“We got what we wanted out of the game and are pretty pleased with the performance but we must think quicker and not try to play so wide too early.

“We got a bit excited and tried to play a bit of allez, which isn’t a bad thing for the fans, but sometimes we need to put our foot on it and control the game.”

The Wales lock was disappointed with the two soft touchdowns the Ospreys conceded in the second half against Treviso but pleased with the response of his team-mates.

“For me, it was the character and the maturity we showed after what was pretty lacklustre defence for their tries that was the best thing about the performance,” said the 69-times capped Jones.

“That was what we needed.”

It was the first time the Ospreys have picked up a potentially precious bonus point in their opening European fixture and they will also take heart from the strong words conducted during Leicester’s post-Toulouse inquest.

Tigers boss Richard Cockerill slammed the “naive” performance and took a pop at England scrum-half Ben Youngs for taking a quick tap penalty rather than three easy points early in the second half.

“If you get a penalty in front of the posts you should take it. It was a huge moment at 14-9 when Ben Youngs took a quick tap penalty,” he said.

“We turned over the ball, gave away a penalty and everything began to get harder for us.

“Naive at times is probably the right description of us. We also conceded seven penalty shots at goal and even though some of the decisions were a bit harsh, they were also down to ill-discipline.

“We lost our composure. I’m bitterly disappointed with the bits of the game we could and should have controlled.

“With the quality we had on the field we needed to handle things a bit better.”

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/rugbynation/rugby-news/2012/10/15/ospreys-on-full-euro-alert-as-leicester-seek-toulouse-redemption-91466-32037935/#ixzz29Vpvwro7

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed 17 Oct 2012, 1:45 am

Good answers in interview by AWJ.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by formerly known as Sam Wed 17 Oct 2012, 6:57 am

The Tigers fans always demand a win from their team at WR. I doubt they'll be baying for blood any more than usual. Tigers undoubtedly need the win though.

formerly known as Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Wed 17 Oct 2012, 8:45 am

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:Guys,

WARNING you have that utter bumhole Poite officiating. He is totally ignorant of the laws of the game and interprets as he goes along. A total numpty! Erm

Poite is one of the better referees actually, and officiates the scrum better than quite a few I could mention.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Wed 17 Oct 2012, 8:46 am

glamorganalun wrote:
Avalon wrote:I'm backing Tigers to bounce back from their rather tentative and mistake-laden performance v Toulouse.

Tigers are in danger of being out of it with a second loss, the Ospreys have a good pack and kicker although they don't have the finishing power they had two years ago.

Not as good as the Leicester pack though. Leicester also have a very good kicker and are capable of finishing - although they seem to have fluffed quite a few chances this season already.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Portnoy's Complaint Wed 17 Oct 2012, 9:16 am

maestegmafia wrote:Tigers v Ospreys Saturday the 21st October 2012

Kick Off at 15:00
Welford Road

A minor point:

Sunday, 21 October 2012

Leicester v Ospreys, Pl2, 15:00

Also, disappointingly WR is not sold out as yet.
Weather forecast - light rain http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2644668

Portnoy's Complaint

Back to top Go down

Post by Avalon Wed 17 Oct 2012, 10:24 am

glamorganalun wrote:

Yeah, I agree. Tigers are already staring down the barrel a bit which hopefully will bring out some of the old grit that has been missing recently. Ospreys are a good side, but I back the Tigers at home.

Avalon

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 17 Oct 2012, 10:40 am

What's happened to Benjamin? I thought you would want to bed him in.

Can't understand why Tigers haven't adopted a back three of Murphy,Thompstone and Benjamin.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Wed 17 Oct 2012, 10:43 am

beshocked wrote:What's happened to Benjamin? I thought you would want to bed him in.

Can't understand why Tigers haven't adopted a back three of Murphy,Thompstone and Benjamin.

Benjamin suffer a spinal injury & is out until December.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed 17 Oct 2012, 10:45 am

BigTrevsbigmac wrote:
beshocked wrote:What's happened to Benjamin? I thought you would want to bed him in.

Benjamin suffer a spinal injury & is out until December.

Ouch. Thanks.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Wed 17 Oct 2012, 11:33 am

Aye his neck got mushed playing his first match for the A team. the injury was serious enough that he was not included in Tigers 38 man HEC squad.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Wed 17 Oct 2012, 12:18 pm

Avalon wrote:
glamorganalun wrote:

Yeah, I agree. Tigers are already staring down the barrel a bit which hopefully will bring out some of the old grit that has been missing recently. Ospreys are a good side, but I back the Tigers at home.

Ecactly, it's pretty much now or never for Tigers. And if there's one team you can expect to react positively to that kind of pressure then it's Cockers Cats.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Wed 17 Oct 2012, 12:21 pm

Can't see the O's getting anything other than a losing bonus point here which would be a good return particularly if they can stop the Tigers getting a BP. Then again I had that sort of feeling when the O's went away to the Heineken Champions in the Rabo final last year. Let's hope for a great tussle and may the best team win. thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next