The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wwe creative needs YOU

+21
rumfish mcallister
Beer
Mat
Kid Vicious
MtotheC
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Dolphin Ziggler
The Awesome Giz
JJJohnson
Fernando
TopoftheChops
Samo
harryspiv
RAMbo
NickisBHAFC
Hero
Kay Fabe
JamesLincs
Dave.
JoshSansom
Mr Video Man
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

wwe creative needs YOU Empty wwe creative needs YOU

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 21 Oct 2012, 7:53 pm

according to one of the many wrestling rumour websites wwe creative are struggling to come up with a finish for the punk ryback heel in a cell match for the wwe championship and are abit stuck in a rut as to what to do.....so people lets hear your surgestions for how punk can retain his title at hell in a cell without ryback losing momentum or using lesnar as the wwe arent keen on using him for just this as it would use up yet another date in his calender for bookings.

earlier on in the ppv show a vignette backstage of paul heyman talking to 3 mb about how he is worried for punk because of rybacks strength....3mb say they have an idea notice the cameraman and they say hey what you doin here listening in and shove the door on the cameraman

then during the match i think maybe have 3mb interfere and repeatedly hit ryback with a chair until he is so weak punk hits the gts and retains the title leading to ryback having a feud with 3mb for the next ppv (and winning the feud at the next ppv in a 3 on 1 handcap match keeping him looking strong) and punk can move on to his next opponent e.g cena til royal rumble where rock will win the title
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

wwe creative needs YOU Empty Re: wwe creative needs YOU

Post by JoshSansom Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:14 pm

Match starts and very quickly Lesnar's music hits, he stands on the ramp and gestures to Ryback who walks out of the ring, breaks open the door and goes after Lesnar who goes back behind the curtain.

Confusion reigns as Punk is left clutching his WWE title.

The next night on Raw Punk claims that he a) survived Ryback b) was disrespected by Ryback (who left the ring and match) and c) was not aware of Lesnar's potential involvement.

The last would be an obvious fib but would set up an interesting side plot of Ryback being a bit of a loose cannon. If there is a plan for a Team Heyman v Team McMahon at Survivor Series (with eerie shades of 2001) then it would lend itself to Vince questioning if Ryback can be trusted in the match or not.

The match would be: Cena, Ryback, Kingston and Another v Punk, Lesnar, Cesaro and Another. There would be the potential for a stipulation like, whomever pins Punk wins the WWE title (but he probably would get himself DQ'd to keep it) and in the end Vince's team would win with Cena/Ryback on the winning side.

Come TLC a three way / four way TLC match could take place allowing Punk to gain a strong win without the momentum killer of Cena or Ryback being pinned, allowing Punk to go into his match with Rock at RR in as strong a shape as possible.

The unfortunate aspect of this for me is that it would be likely to set up Punk v Ryback at WM with Ryback winning in little more than a squash match...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:17 pm

Ryback starts to eat Punk, causing Ryback to be DQ'ed. Punk keeps the belt whilst Ryback chants "Feed Me More".

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:19 pm

the creative team arent keen on using lesnar at the event though as it would use up one of his valule dates apparently.......only rumour of course so how could it be done without lesnar involved?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:19 pm

punk takes out referees? hes done it before with armstrong.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:19 pm

Dave. wrote:Ryback starts to eat Punk, causing Ryback to be DQ'ed. Punk keeps the belt whilst Ryback chants "Feed Me More".

no dq so punk would be gobbled up
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:31 pm

I think sometimes things like this can be over complicated, maybe they shouldn't try and over-think things and just go with a simple method, have a ref bump, this causes the door to be opened, have some heels run in and attack Ryback and while Ryback is destroying them Punk could escape and run off with the title into a waiting car with Heyman in it.

If they wanted to set the wheels in motion for a possible Mania match though they could kill the lights, start Takers music, have a fake Taker come to the ring and distract Ryback and have Punk escape, Punk would then tells us he was the brains behind that and this could set up Taker coming back, say at Elimination Chamber and causing him to lose his WWE Title or the re-match with Rock, which could take them to Mania

Personally I'd have Ryback absolutely kill Punk for most of the match and have the best in the world catch him with the Anaconda Vice, have it on for about 3/4 minutes and have the ref stop the match, this helps Punk's claims, it also adds to the whole "Ryback just wants to kick his ass" train of thought and the fact Ryback holds on for so long and the match only finishes due to referee discression makesd him look like a Badass

Last edited by Kay Fabe on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:34 pm

Cena gets in the cell after Punk starts using a chair on Ryback, Ryback stirs just as Cena has grabbed the chair and thinks he whacked him so lays out Cena but gets hit with a GTS. Afterwards Cena apologies but Ryback lays him out again whilst Punk laughs from the ramp.

Punk retains, Ryback remains strong (although with a loss).

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:00 pm

Earlier in the night. HHH who is there speaks to Heyman and Punk backstage. Tells them not to try anything funny and escape from the match. Walks off and says good luck.

CM Punk and Ryback have a decent match. Brutal at times. Fans getting into it (hopefully)

The Ref gets knocked out inadvertently. The match continues. A replacement ref runs down trys to get the cell open but Heyman knocks the ref out with the title belt. Punk hits a move on Ryback. Heyman calls for him to escape. HHH runs down to the ring to stop Punk from escaping. Punk yells at him says this is nothing to do with you and pushes past him to walk off. HHH grabs punk and throws him back into the cell. Where a hungry Ryback is waiting. But no ref. HHH calls for another ref to come down. We go backstage and all the refs have been attacked. HHH looks shocked and confused. Brock Lesnar music hits and runs down to the ring and him and HHH bruel into the cell. Ryback and Punk are going at each other. Superstars come down and try to seperate the superstars from each other caos is occurring as Hell in the cell goes off air.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:02 pm

One of the Stips in the OP was to not use Lesnar as it takes up one of his dates, that's part of the issue.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:06 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Earlier in the night. HHH who is there speaks to Heyman and Punk backstage. Tells them not to try anything funny and escape from the match. Walks off and says good luck.

CM Punk and Ryback have a decent match. Brutal at times. Fans getting into it (hopefully)

The Ref gets knocked out inadvertently. The match continues. A replacement ref runs down trys to get the cell open but Heyman knocks the ref out with the title belt. Punk hits a move on Ryback. Heyman calls for him to escape. HHH runs down to the ring to stop Punk from escaping. Punk yells at him says this is nothing to do with you and pushes past him to walk off. HHH grabs punk and throws him back into the cell. Where a hungry Ryback is waiting. But no ref. HHH calls for another ref to come down. We go backstage and all the refs have been attacked. HHH looks shocked and confused. Brock Lesnar music hits and runs down to the ring and him and HHH bruel into the cell. Ryback and Punk are going at each other. Superstars come down and try to seperate the superstars from each other caos is occurring as Hell in the cell goes off air.

good idea but you used lesnar which i think they are trying to not do so it doesn't use up a date
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by RAMbo Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:20 pm

I don't post on here often but this thread got me thinking.

I think the best way to do it would be for the match to be pretty brutal with Ryback getting the best of it but not putting Punk away. It ends when Ryback kicks/spears (or another high impact move) Punk through the side of the cell and both men are too hurt to continue so a no contest is called.

Punk then claims to have successfully defended against Ryback and won't give him another match. Ryback can say he did what he wanted to do and hurt Punk so Punk can go back to Cena.

Simple and does not involve any run-ins

RAMbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:26 pm

RAMbo wrote:I don't post on here often but this thread got me thinking.

I think the best way to do it would be for the match to be pretty brutal with Ryback getting the best of it but not putting Punk away. It ends when Ryback kicks/spears (or another high impact move) Punk through the side of the cell and both men are too hurt to continue so a no contest is called.

Punk then claims to have successfully defended against Ryback and won't give him another match. Ryback can say he did what he wanted to do and hurt Punk so Punk can go back to Cena.

nice idea well done Smile
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by RAMbo Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:32 pm

sjh5678 wrote:
RAMbo wrote:I don't post on here often but this thread got me thinking.

nice idea well done Smile

cheers buddy! I know the audience don't usually like draws or no contests in WWE but it would give them a holy s* moment if done well and would keep the belt on punk and the streak going.

RAMbo

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:11 pm

i think the clue is cena saying ryback doesnt want the title. no contest sounds likely. id like to think it would be more brutal than going through the cell wall though

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:11 pm

Ryback is dominating punk when all of a sudden the cell raises and punk tries to escape with the title but cena meets punk at the top of the ramp with a lead pipe. Punk back tracks into the ring and ryback hits shell shocked, then Cena enters the ring and attacks ryback thus turning him heel, bang! Hit the rocks music he sprints to the ring with vince behind him, he attacks Cena and knocks him out of the ring, rock goes for rock bottom on punk but vince comes in and hits a low blow turning him heel too, ryback makes it back up and goes for vince hoists him up for shell shocked, punk hits the low blow and GTS for the win, punk hits GTS on the rock then Cena, Heyman, Punk and vince stand tall over them in the ring as the show ends.

Regards
Vince Russo

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:27 pm

To be honest I'd just have Punk beat him GTS and Anaconda vice, Ryback doesn't deserve to be anywhere near that main event so I couldn't care about making him look strong

if it was Cena against Ryback you can be sure the WWE would have no problem in just letting him do his usual BS of 5ks, AA and STF without even thinking of how it would make Ryback look, so why do they with Punk? Their champion who has held the title for nearly a year bringing some much needed prestige back to the title itself. WWE is pathetic these days

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:48 pm

I would have an old school back and forth, both guys getting offense, using the Cell well etc. Then Punk manages to hit the GTS and get the 1-2-3.

No run ins. No no contest. No distractions. No crap.

Aslong as Ryback is made to look strong in the match losing the streak wont hurt him. Theres no shame in your first loss coming at a PPV. In Hell in a Cell. Against the WWE champion. Whos reign has lasted nearly a year.

Seriously, Ryback losing wont hurt him.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:07 pm

I can see Cena being announced as special guest referee for this match on RAW.

During the match, Punk is taunting Cena about giving him respect and finally the taunts get to him so he gets a leadpipe and turns around and hits ryback, not because he doesn't like ryback but because he wants to beat CM Punk and not Ryback for the WWE championship so then Cena has to count the 1-2-3 for a CM punk victory.

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:11 pm

You know you could just have Ryback win?

Is it that disastrous to think about i mean really Punk's been champion 300+ days him losing to Ryback will do wonders for Ryback it's narrowly 2nd to beating John Cena.

It's not hard to pan out really

Ryback wins HIAC
he keeps it through Survivor Series - Yes CM Punk fans i really am suggesting this

Have him lose the title in a triple threat @ TLC in December with Punk pinning Cena

Ryback continues his streak , Punk goes on to RR vs Rock and everyone is back to their happy selfs that their precious IWC champion is back on top

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:18 pm

Fernando - Could see it happening, after all this is the time of year when Vince tries out new Champions and I just can't see both WWE and WHC titles remaining with their current holders for much longer.

Issue would be that Punk's current gimmick is heavily dependant on being the champion - they have put so much stock into it, why not follow through to its logical conclusion and have Punk v Rock?

TNA have shown what happens when you veer from logical storylines, they erred over keeping Roode the champ to BFG and having him lose the title to Storm, it would have been one of the biggest moments in their history but instead they gave into some cheers, made Aries the champion and ended up with a no better than average feud with Hardy and Roode/Storm wasn't what it could have been as a result.

If we aren't going for Lesnar to interfere then I would imagine they would go for a standard heel runaway ending. I would love to see the dangerous one that Kay Fabe came up with but the booking to date would just make it seem as though Ryback would break the hold...

Personally I think that Punk has been booked so weakly that he almost has to come away with the title...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:29 pm

JoshSansom wrote:Fernando - Could see it happening, after all this is the time of year when Vince tries out new Champions and I just can't see both WWE and WHC titles remaining with their current holders for much longer.

Issue would be that Punk's current gimmick is heavily dependant on being the champion - they have put so much stock into it, why not follow through to its logical conclusion and have Punk v Rock?

TNA have shown what happens when you veer from logical storylines, they erred over keeping Roode the champ to BFG and having him lose the title to Storm, it would have been one of the biggest moments in their history but instead they gave into some cheers, made Aries the champion and ended up with a no better than average feud with Hardy and Roode/Storm wasn't what it could have been as a result.

If we aren't going for Lesnar to interfere then I would imagine they would go for a standard heel runaway ending. I would love to see the dangerous one that Kay Fabe came up with but the booking to date would just make it seem as though Ryback would break the hold...

Personally I think that Punk has been booked so weakly that he almost has to come away with the title...

Personally i don't think Sheamus will end 2012 with his title so could have 2 new champions

I wouldn't say it's dependent on the title id say it seems to be more about "respect"

Also your quite right about Tna Storm vs Roode their match on sunday should of been the end of fued where Storm finally won it but they de-railed it because they wanted to "Shock" the fans..

Maybe it's time people stop wanting to be shocked and appreciate some sensible yet predictable booking

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:47 pm

I see Ryback either not entering the cell at all or it being declared a no contest.

You could have Ryback seriously assaulted in the first hour and unable to compete.Therefore AJ is forced to naming a late replacement. Cue super Cena who then comes up just short and can cite his injury for a lacklustre performance

Or you could have both guys beat each other senseless and then a crazy spot that leads to neither being able to finish the match.

Problem I see is Ryback's ability to actually work a main event match. Longest match he has had so far has been about five minutes and he was visibly starting to blow. I would want Punk/Ryback to go 15-20 mins and I don't know if Ryback is capable.

Ryback has also never even looked close to being hurt, so how exactly is this going to be portrayed. Is he going to continually no-sell the "best in the world" for an entire match?

I think it has been truly dreadful booking from WWE.Maybe then should engage their brains before making decisions in the future.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Mon 22 Oct 2012, 12:02 am

I agree with letting Ryback win, the guy is hot with the crowd at the moment, losing would derail the last number of months of pushing him. Besides its good to have a new guy in the top tier, Punks held the belt a long time now and I just can't see him holding on to it for much longer. Its time for a change I reckon.

This is WWEs fault and the problem with gimmick PPVs, if this was any other match then it would be a pretty simple scenario, the only Hell In A Cell I can ever remember going to a no contest was the third one which was a tag match when the ref was knocked out. The concept of the match is there must be a winner.

The other issue is lack of foresight when announcing Rock would get a shot at the rumble. A better idea would have been Rock saying he would be at the rumble but not say why until a few weeks prior, or have him just in the rumble match. WWE probably wish they could take that back now.

Still this exactly what wrestling is about, unpredictability and that's what will make us watch the PPV.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 22 Oct 2012, 6:37 am

Im not having this "can Ryback last 20 mins" nonsense. The guy will be fit enough to carry off 20 minutes of a match easily.

I dont think it would be a waste of a Lesnar appearance. In fact, if they wanted him to feud with Ryback or just get more heat then one appearance here could save 3 in the future having to stand and watch Heyman speak in front of him.

I'm pretty sure it ends no contest. If theres no rules, no DQs then Punk can run away, or Ryback can hurt him and leave.

And why is it a definite Cena is ruled out? If they get Cena locked in as special guest ref tomorrow then it will get the Cena fan buyrate up a little. Ryback taken out on the night by 'someone' and super Cena takes it up. He has consistently said he'd be able to do it even if hes not 100%. Ryback can even come in and take them both out during the match so no one is made to look too weak, Punk steals a win and 'controversy' continues to reign.

Ryback will still be in the picture tomorrow by the end of Raw, id imagine, as he has a match with Ziggler on Main Event. Whilst its not that important, I think the WWE's desire to make that show a must-see means that Ryback makes that match.

Ryback should not win yet. Others who have won too early can be listed, and generally what happens is they are shown to be too green for the glory and responsibility. The suspense of Ryback being let loose fully is a ride WWE should stretch out for a little longer without letting it get stale, and Survivor Series is not only a big event to unleash him at, but only 3 weeks after HIAC.

Even if Ryback does keep the main spot, if its a no contest on Sunday he can then get victory at SS in a traditional multi-man tag match which keeps his momentum whilst not costing anyone a belt

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:04 am

sjh5678 wrote:earlier on in the ppv show a vignette backstage of paul heyman talking to 3 mb about how he is worried for punk because of rybacks strength....3mb say they have an idea notice the cameraman and they say hey what you doin here listening in and shove the door on the cameraman

then during the match i think maybe have 3mb interfere and repeatedly hit ryback with a chair until he is so weak punk hits the gts and retains the title leading to ryback having a feud with 3mb for the next ppv

This booking sounds like heaven.
Would love to see this

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:00 am

Ryback should not be even considered winning, his time may possibly come if he can actually prove he's not just a flash in the pan but the whole point of this run by Punk is to continue to show he's the best in the World so when Rock beats him at Rumble its monumental which in turn will make him dropping to Cena at Mania equally monumental

Ryback at this point is just Vinces pet project, to throw the title on him woud be a bit bizare in my opinion, not to say it won't happen but I'd be surprised.

As for it being nonsense to think he couldn't work a 20 minute match, I'm not so sure either, he's all about power and intensity, I think he'd be able to last 20 minutes with another big guy to school him through it like Triple H and Undertaker, but Punk???? For it to go 20 minutes with Punk he'd need to be the aggressor and for me I think he'd be blowing out his jacksie after 8-10

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:52 am

I've called a no contest for some time now, I just think it’s the most logical way to move both men forward, Punk's 300+ day title run shouldn’t be ended in this fashion and neither should the momentum built up by Ryback since his return.

I'm not precious about Punk being the champ but I do think that he needs to keep the strap right now, especially with Rock on the horizon, imo that match needs to happen and I for one really want to see it.

I think the shock factor in pro wrestling has become far to important, the creative teams seem to be obsessed with shocking the fans who now demand a swerve or shock at every opportunity. Surely the stability brought to the title by punk will make the shock more momentous when he does eventually drop the title.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Mon 22 Oct 2012, 3:25 pm

i'd have punk win clean.

no run ins, no ref ko's. a clean win. preferably through submission. ryback could dominate early, then punk's guile take the upper hand, the ryback rallies and gets caught in a lock and has to quit. a bit like lesnar's mma debut. if the match is done well then it'll put ryback on the map proper.

i don't like the idea of giving ryback a win over punk. too many muscle heads have come in, squashed everyone in their path and then decided they wanna go play football, mma, run a graphic design business or try their hand at hairdressing. it leaves the company in a weaker state than it's already in.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 22 Oct 2012, 3:42 pm

I can see it being something as simple as Ryback hitting a huge move on Punk, possibly a spear, through the cell door and neither man can answer the 10 count of the ref.

That or Mason Ryan comes down and lifts the cage up with his bare hands before pinning Punk to become new WWE champion. Wink

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 22 Oct 2012, 3:43 pm

Mat wrote:I can see it being something as simple as Ryback hitting a huge move on Punk, possibly a spear, through the cell door and neither man can answer the 10 count of the ref.

That or Mason Ryan comes down and lifts the cage up with his bare hands before pinning Punk to become new WWE champion. Wink

LOVE this.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 22 Oct 2012, 4:38 pm

I honestly dont think WWE lets someone with no fitness just walk into a main event. 20 mins will be easy, especially in the cell, where stare downs and reactions to brutal moments tell as much of the story as pure wrestling. Its not going to be a Bryan/Punk tempo match, 90% of the guys on that roster have nothing to suggest they could match that stamina.

I think this is a legitimate time where a shock will come by being a naturally interesting story. This isnt revealing Devon and then saying its good cos its a swerve. Id be to some extent shocked by any winner, and a well worked no contest

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 22 Oct 2012, 4:47 pm

Reports from the Ryback vs. CM Punk matches at live events note that they are getting better each night. Ryback is said to be listening to everything Punk says as far as making the match goes. At last night's show in Hartford, both Superstars were evenly matched and Ryback actually controlled a good part of the match. OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 22 Oct 2012, 5:10 pm

Here's how I would book it:

The PPV starts backstage with punk and heyman in conversation, Heyman tells punk that he's worried about Ryback tonight, punk laughs off Heymans worries and states he's the best in the world and fears no one, in response Heyman says just to be sure I’ve made a call and I can guarantee that Ryback will know the real meaning of here comes the pain tonight!

Cut to just before the main event heyman is on the phone and says, you know what you've got to do to the caller on the other end of the line and we cut back to the ring where ryback's music hits.

Ryback starts off with heavy offense and the champion has his back against the wall for most of the early showing. Punk starts to get some offense of his own in, only for Ryback to squash this and continue to dominate punk around the 15 minute mark Ryback signals to the crowd that he’s going to end this one and elevates punk to his shoulders for shellshock, Heyman runs to the front of the ring and start waving frantically for help... the anticipation in the crowd grows as the expect the entrance of Brock when Randy Orton's music hits and the Viper sprints from behind the curtain and runs to the cell, Ryback drops punk to floor and asks Orton what he's doing?? Orton grabs the referee and drops him with a right hand, he then retrieves the keys for the cell and opens the door only for Ryback to jump through the ropes and a brawl in sues taking both the challenger and Orton into the crowd both trading shots. Meanwhile in the ring heyman helps punk to his feet and they both laugh as they walk off with the title.

The next night on Raw Heyman and Punk bring out Orton, who embraces them like brothers and tell the world how heyman has the wwe title on raw and now wants to add the whc to his cv on smackdown and he has guaranteed randy he will make this happen in return for helping punk at HIAC

Punk- keeps the strap and moves onto rock
Ryback- remains strong, poss feud with Orton
Orton- Gets him relevant again and moving in the right direction I would really build up over the next few weeks/months Orton’s desire to help out heyman and maybe have Cole talk about how Orton’s been drinking the cool aid, have both punk and Orton as thick as thieves and move the WHC on to Orton and build this group in the image of a four horseman style, prestige world champions stable with heyman directing traffic.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 22 Oct 2012, 5:49 pm

MtotheC wrote:Here's how I would book it:

The PPV starts backstage with punk and heyman in conversation, Heyman tells punk that he's worried about Ryback tonight, punk laughs off Heymans worries and states he's the best in the world and fears no one, in response Heyman says just to be sure I’ve made a call and I can guarantee that Ryback will know the real meaning of here comes the pain tonight!

Cut to just before the main event heyman is on the phone and says, you know what you've got to do to the caller on the other end of the line and we cut back to the ring where ryback's music hits.

Ryback starts off with heavy offense and the champion has his back against the wall for most of the early showing. Punk starts to get some offense of his own in, only for Ryback to squash this and continue to dominate punk around the 15 minute mark Ryback signals to the crowd that he’s going to end this one and elevates punk to his shoulders for shellshock, Heyman runs to the front of the ring and start waving frantically for help... the anticipation in the crowd grows as the expect the entrance of Brock when Randy Orton's music hits and the Viper sprints from behind the curtain and runs to the cell, Ryback drops punk to floor and asks Orton what he's doing?? Orton grabs the referee and drops him with a right hand, he then retrieves the keys for the cell and opens the door only for Ryback to jump through the ropes and a brawl in sues taking both the challenger and Orton into the crowd both trading shots. Meanwhile in the ring heyman helps punk to his feet and they both laugh as they walk off with the title.

The next night on Raw Heyman and Punk bring out Orton, who embraces them like brothers and tell the world how heyman has the wwe title on raw and now wants to add the whc to his cv on smackdown and he has guaranteed randy he will make this happen in return for helping punk at HIAC

Punk- keeps the strap and moves onto rock
Ryback- remains strong, poss feud with Orton
Orton- Gets him relevant again and moving in the right direction I would really build up over the next few weeks/months Orton’s desire to help out heyman and maybe have Cole talk about how Orton’s been drinking the cool aid, have both punk and Orton as thick as thieves and move the WHC on to Orton and build this group in the image of a four horseman style, prestige world champions stable with heyman directing traffic.

Best one yet IMO

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 22 Oct 2012, 6:13 pm

Cheers nick Hug I've always liked you!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by rumfish mcallister Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:35 pm

The best thing to happen would be for Heyman to break up with CM Punk and align himself with Ryback becoming his mouthpiece with Ryback remaining. as a crowd favourite. The only thing better than Punk and Heyman as an alliance would be them going against eachother in a war of words.

The twist would be at Survivor Series in the final match of the feud with Lesnar returning and costing Ryback his undefeated streak and Heyman revealing it was all a plan. CM Punk aligned with Heyman and Lesnar would then take on The Rock at the Royal Rumble.

For that to work Ryback would have to win on Sunday or somehow a no contest would need to be declared

arrrrgggh!

rumfish mcallister

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 24 Oct 2012, 1:40 pm

I'm quite shocked that so many people are against Ryback going over. We have a new talent that the fans are getting behind, getting a massive push, maybe about to end CM Punks' long title reign. This could make him a massive star.
Would people rather The Rock end Punks reign, then lose the strap to Cena at WM?

If John Cena was the champ right now, everyone would be saying that he should put Ryback over no questions asked.

CM Punk will still be relavent without the title.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 24 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

Would people rather The Rock end Punks reign, then lose the strap to Cena at WM?
#

Definitely.

Ryback is pretty awful.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 24 Oct 2012, 1:50 pm

John Cena is pretty awful according to people. Ryback doesn't have to be the best, he just has to have the ability to draw. I'd give him the chance.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 24 Oct 2012, 2:16 pm

nasisillmatic wrote:John Cena is pretty awful according to people. Ryback doesn't have to be the best, he just has to have the ability to draw. I'd give him the chance.

I would take Cena over Ryback any day, I'm not sure what Ryback offers at all.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 24 Oct 2012, 4:05 pm

The only way to book this is to have the Undertaker and the Brood do a run-in and hang Ryback from the cell à la the Big Bossman at Wrestlemania 15.

Then leave him there.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 24 Oct 2012, 4:15 pm

nasisillmatic wrote:I'm quite shocked that so many people are against Ryback going over. We have a new talent that the fans are getting behind, getting a massive push, maybe about to end CM Punks' long title reign. This could make him a massive star.

If John Cena was the champ right now, everyone would be saying that he should put Ryback over no questions asked.

I don't see the point in giving Ryback the title now. At the end of the day, he's only going to be a transitional champion if he does win it, and who gets anything from him holding the belt till rumble where he will inevitably lose, possibly lose a long undefeated streak, to The Rock who will be gone again post-mania?

Punk would lose all the momentum he's building, Ryback would lose all of the momentum he has got, The Rock gets nothing from beating Ryback and Rock vs Ryback doesn't sell PPV's as well Punk vs Rock will, and then Cena vs Rock will.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 24 Oct 2012, 4:19 pm

Mat wrote:
nasisillmatic wrote:I'm quite shocked that so many people are against Ryback going over. We have a new talent that the fans are getting behind, getting a massive push, maybe about to end CM Punks' long title reign. This could make him a massive star.

I don't see the point in giving Ryback the title now. At the end of the day, he's only going to be a transitional champion if he does win it, and who gets anything from him holding the belt till rumble where he will inevitably lose, possibly lose a long undefeated streak, to The Rock who will be gone again post-mania?

Punk would lose all the momentum he's building, Ryback would lose all of the momentum he has got, The Rock gets nothing from beating Ryback and Rock vs Ryback doesn't sell PPV's as well Punk vs Rock will, and then Cena vs Rock will.

That's why you take the title off Ryback with a triple threat @ TLC with Punk beating Cena then Ryback stays unbeaten and Punk goes to face Rock and everyone is happy wwe creative needs YOU 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 24 Oct 2012, 4:22 pm

Fernando wrote:
Mat wrote:

That's why you take the title off Ryback with a triple threat @ TLC with Punk beating Cena then Ryback stays unbeaten and Punk goes to face Rock and everyone is happy wwe creative needs YOU 3559488474

That could work.

I just don't think Ryback is anywhere near ready to be champion.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 24 Oct 2012, 4:24 pm

Mat wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Mat wrote:

That could work.

I just don't think Ryback is anywhere near ready to be champion.

I suspect most said that about Sheamus when he beat Cena and lets face it we don't know unless given a chance all we've heard from him so far is Feed me More essentially

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 24 Oct 2012, 4:29 pm

The only way you will know if he's ready is to give him a chance if it doesn't work it doesn't work.

I'd rather they took a chance, than stick to the safe option. If it wasn't CM Punk who had to drop the belt would people be this against it?

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 24 Oct 2012, 4:30 pm

nasisillmatic wrote:

I'd rather they took a chance, than stick to the safe option. If it wasn't CM Punk who had to drop the belt would people be this against it?

No id expect they wouldn't if this was Cena they would go this is great finally giving someone else a go OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 24 Oct 2012, 4:40 pm

Fernando wrote:
nasisillmatic wrote:

No id expect they wouldn't if this was Cena they would go this is great finally giving someone else a go OK

My point exactly.

I find this situation very similar to Austin v Kane in 1998, they have booked themselves into a corner. Austin dropping the title did no harm to him.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 24 Oct 2012, 4:42 pm

nasisillmatic wrote:The only way you will know if he's ready is to give him a chance if it doesn't work it doesn't work.

No, I'd be against it whoever.

Also, I understand why people are unhappy that Punk could lose the belt, more so than if it was Cena. Because when has Cena ever been on the form Punk is at the moment? It's got nothing to do with the fact that Punk is a darling of the IWC and Cena is roundly hated, it's to do with the fact he is absolutely on fire and taking the title off him makes zero sense, imo.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next