The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE is currently hiring for a new lead creative writer

+7
JJJohnson
Good Golly I'm Olly
VDT
x12x
Paul Mac 6CW
Adam D
MetalMotty
11 posters

Go down

WWE is currently hiring for a new lead creative writer Empty WWE is currently hiring for a new lead creative writer

Post by MetalMotty Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:40 am

WWE is currently hiring for a new lead creative writer. This person would be responsible for building TV scripts and developing long-term storylines as well as character back stories for new talents. WWE is requiring that this person have experience in either reality TV, sitcoms or character-based nonfiction.

On a related note, apparently the WWE writing team is under major stress right now because of the feeling that there's a good chance this week's RAW rating won't be good. Things didn't get any better when they realized they were going up against game 7 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finals tonight

Source: NoDQ.com

So does anyone fancy it? who or what type of writer would you want ? Is it a poisoned chalice?

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

WWE is currently hiring for a new lead creative writer Empty Re: WWE is currently hiring for a new lead creative writer

Post by Adam D Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:22 am

We need to get JJJohnson this job!

Lets start a trend right now!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

WWE is currently hiring for a new lead creative writer Empty Re: WWE is currently hiring for a new lead creative writer

Post by MetalMotty Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 am

The author or the jazz muscian??? Doh

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:15 pm

Or any other of the really talented efed writers Whistle

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:17 pm

I'll do it...expect to see a rope bridge over lava match on next weeks show.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:Or any other of the really talented efed writers Whistle

You are right and sorry for being so rude. Do you have River Aces number? Wink

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:34 pm

drumroll

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 pm

You appling Gav?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:16 pm

I've got it.

And John Cena will bury the Undertaker alive at Wrestlemania 30.

Deal with it Cool
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:54 am

I've applied for this job, despite no experience whatsoever but thought I would give it a whirl.

No doubt it will go to someone who has experience of writing some terrible American sitcom and has no idea how to run storylines in a wrestling promotion.

Isn't Freddie Prinze Jnr on the creative team or did I imagine that?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:55 am

He used to be but I dont think he was there that long.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:56 am

World Wrestling Entertainment (2008–2009) [edit]Prinze is a known fan of World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and was shown on television in attendance at the March 2008 WrestleMania XXIV pay-per-view and its preceding Hall of Fame ceremony. He also made a cameo on an episode of The Dirt Sheet, an online program hosted by wrestlers John Morrison and The Miz,[13] and had created an official profile on WWE's "Universe" blog community where he would regularly write his thoughts on the current going-ons in the world of the WWE. His relationship with the company was furthered when he was hired as a member of the creative staff to contributing to weekly television and pay-per-view program[14] for the SmackDown brand.[15] It was later reported on February 22, 2009 that Prinze and WWE parted ways.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:08 am

my mistake:

Return to World Wrestling Entertainment (2010-present) [edit]Prinze returned to World Wrestling Entertainment on October 1, 2010, in a role as producer and director.[20] On the November 1, 2010 episode of Monday Night RAW, Prinze made an on-screen appearance as Vince McMahon's doctor, a dream sequence scene that coincided with Linda McMahon's attempt to win a seat in the Senate for the state of Connecticut.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:09 am

Cheers Adam, I thought he was but wasn't 100% sure. So basically what I was saying though, anyone can get a job with WWE creative.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:14 am

JJJohnson wrote:I've applied for this job, despite no experience whatsoever but thought I would give it a whirl.

No doubt it will go to someone who has experience of writing some terrible American sitcom and has no idea how to run storylines in a wrestling promotion.

Isn't Freddie Prinze Jnr on the creative team or did I imagine that?

What an experience that would be just getting a job interview! Best of Luck JJ!

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:58 am

I do like how even a passing interest in wrestling isn't a pre-requisate

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 am

Go JJ get Raw going again show then some of your shows and they will be well impressed with you.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 am

And if that meant the end of EWF then so be it, It would be well worth it fella.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Give the job to Russo

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down