The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate

+30
Rory_Gallagher
GunsGerms
RogerLewis
stevetynant
eirebilly
wales606
Thomond
Gibson
asoreleftshoulder
sheephead
Cari
wolfball
Artful_Dodger
Pot Hale
wayne
Shifty
ME-109
Smirnoffpriest
ScarletSpiderman
LeinsterFan4life
rodders
glamorganalun
Jenifer McLadyboy
pete (buachaill on eirne)
LordDowlais
Golden
Morgannwg
Mickado
thebandwagonsociety
maestegmafia
34 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Who will win...???

Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate Vote_lcap53%Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate Vote_lcap47%Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate Vote_lcap0%Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate Empty Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate

Post by maestegmafia Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:14 pm

OSPREYS (9) 19
Tries: Walker Cons: Morgan Pens: Morgan (3) Drop-goal: Morgan

LEINSTER (10) 10
Tries: Auva'a Cons: Madigan Pens: Madigan

Eli Walker's spectacular try gave Ospreys a hard-fought Pro12 win over European champions Leinster.
One point separated the sides at the break after three Matthew Morgan penalties followed a converted Leo Auva'a try and an Ian Madigan penalty.
Richard Fussell sliced through the Leinster defence from deep in his own half, timing his pass perfectly for lively wing Walker to score.

Morgan converted and added a drop-goal to deny Leinster a losing bonus point.
Ospreys were often on the back foot against a powerful Leinster pack, but showed tenacity in defence and a touch of flair to capitalise on a rare break.
It gave the Welsh side their sixth win from the last seven meetings with the Irish province and took them above the visitors to fifth place in the table.

Ospreys fly-half Matthew Morgan lands a late penalty to deny Leinster a losing bonus point
They rode their luck at times, and were fortunate to escape as early as the seventh minute when a try slipped through Fionn Carr's fingers when the Leinster winger failed to hold onto the ball while sliding towards the left corner.

But the visitors pounced from the resulting line-out after charging down the attempted clearance kick from Ospreys scrum-half Rhys Webb.

The ball spun towards the posts, evading the grasp of home centre Andrew Bishop, and Leinster number eight Auva'a gathered up with glee to score.
Video referee Nigel Whitehouse gave the try despite the suspicion of a knock-on, and Madigan converted.

Two Morgan penalties cut the deficit as Ospreys began to make inroads, but they needed Walker's intervention to deny Leinster a second try when Andrew Conway chased his own chip kick.
Another let-off soon followed when Madigan pulled a simple kick at goal wide, but Morgan's aim was true as he added a third penalty with the final kick of an even first half.

Webb was the next to save the home side early after the break, clinging on by his fingertips to Madigan's shirt with the try-line in the fly-half's sights.
Leinster were on top at this stage, benefiting from their numerical advantage following a yellow card to home prop Duncan Jones.

But a moment of magic from Fussell ripped open the Leinster defence for Walker's decisive try.

Full-back Fussell received a quickly taken line-out in his own 22 and sliced through the lethargic chasing defenders, finding a clear path into the opposition half.
Walker, the most dangerous player on show with ball in hand, was perfectly placed to receive Fussell's pass as he drew the final Leinster cover.

Morgan converted, putting Ospreys 16-10 ahead, and Jones's return from the sin bin was another boost as the game entered the final 20 minutes.
Leinster continued to enjoy forward dominance, but enterprising back play took Ospreys within drop-goal territory and Morgan made no mistake to take his side two scores clear with five minutes remaining.

TEAM DETAILS

Ospreys: Fussell; H. Dirksen, Isaacs, Bishop, Walker; Morgan, Webb; D. Jones, Dwyer, Rees, Peers, J. Thomas, Stowers, Lewis, Bearman.
Replacements: M. Thomas for Lewis (54), Fotuali'i for Webb (57), King for Peers (59), Lewis for M. Thomas (62), Allen for Bearman (77).
Not Used: Ellis, Suter, Spratt, R. Jones.
Sin Bin: D. Jones (51).
Leinster: D. Kearney; Conway, Macken, Goodman, Carr; Madigan, Boss; Van der Merwe, T. Sexton, Hagan, Browne, Toner, Ruddock, Jennings, L. Auva'a, Marshall.
Replacements: Marshall for Browne (26), Murphy for Marshall (65), Moore for Hagan (68), Tracy for Auva'a (77), J. McGrath for Van der Merwe (77)
Not Used: Cooney, Reid, Coghlan-Murray.
Att: 9,246
Referee: John Lacey (IRFU)
Assistant r eferees: Neil Nennessy, Wayne Davies (both WRU)
Citing c ommissioner: Dennis Jones (WRU)
TMO: Nigel Whitehouse (WRU)
Your comments
Also related to this story

Last edited by maestegmafia on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 4 times in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate Empty Re: Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate

Post by thebandwagonsociety Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Leinster will be depleted with the international players already taken away. That means no;

Healy
Cronin
Strauss
Ross
Bent
Heaslip
McLaughlin
Reddan
Sexton
McFadden
Darcy
BOD (out injured now, not just an international call up)

Fitz, SOB, Kearney are still injured as well.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate Empty Re: Ospreys v Leinster RP12 - Post Match debate

Post by thebandwagonsociety Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Further Leinster Update
David Kearney and Rhys Ruddock both successfully came through their comeback games in the Cardiff Blues victory on Saturday night – in a game which marked Damian Browne and Jordi Murphy’s first tries for the province - while in-form wing forward Shane Jennings is set to return to the panel after featuring in all of the province’s opening eight games of the season.

Prop Michael Bent and New Zealand out-half Andrew Goodman have arrived in Ireland following their ITM Cup commitments and they could be added to the panel for Sunday’s game.

Eoin O’Malley, Dominic Ryan and Quinn Roux have stepped up their rehabilitation in recent weeks and they're on course for a return to action in early to mid November while Ireland duo Luke Fitzgerald and Sean O’Brien are making progress in their respective rehabilitation programmes and are targeting a return to play toward the end of November or in early December.

The team will be named at lunchtime on Friday.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:34 pm

I've read that Cronin and Bent are expected to released from the Ireland squad so here's a possible Leinster team:

VDM - Cronin - Bent
Toner - Cullen
Ruddock - Auva'a - Jennings
Boss - Madigan
Carr- Goodman - Macken - Conway
D.Kearney

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Front row, back row and backline looks good for Leinster. Luckily for the Spreys this one is home and they have the beating of Leinster in recent times. If this one was away I think the Dublin based Province would take the game.

Just a guess at the O's team;
D. Jones, Dwyer, Rees
insert 2nd row here
insert back row here
Kahn - Morgan
Walker, Bishop, Issacs, Dirksen
Fussel

They're looking light. Anyone wanna help me out?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:10 pm

I could be wrong with that backrow, Auva’a seems to have fallen out of favour a bit, so Ruddock could play at 8 with Jordi Murphy on the flank. He was MOTM last week, so it would be harsh to drop him, not sure if he’s exclusively a 7 though, Jennings most certainly is.

Carr on the wing is a worry. Fine open field runner, but dodgy defense.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Mickado wrote:I've read that Cronin and Bent are expected to released from the Ireland squad so here's a possible Leinster team:

VDM - Cronin - Bent
Toner - Cullen
Boss - Madigan
D.Kearney

Surely cronin wont be released with Best injured?

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Morgannwg wrote:Front row, back row and backline looks good for Leinster. Luckily for the Spreys this one is home and they have the beating of Leinster in recent times. If this one was away I think the Dublin based Province would take the game.

D. Jones, Dwyer, Rees
insert 2nd row here
insert back row here
Kahn - Morgan
Fussel

Johnathan Thomas will most prob play second row, Stowers at eight, James King at six, now I am struggling. Perhaps Bearman will play somwhere. Headscratch

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Golden wrote:
Mickado wrote:I've read that Cronin and Bent are expected to released from the Ireland squad so here's a possible Leinster team:

VDM - Cronin - Bent
Toner - Cullen
Boss - Madigan
D.Kearney

I wrote that before i heard the news. Tom Sexton to start so!

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Hows Ospreys scrum been going this season?

With Healy, Strauss (probably cronin as well) and Ross out and Bent not playing a game with us yet thats our big weakness id say.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Expect Van Der Merve and Hagan as starting props for the game. Not sure on the hooker, Sexton probably cos Cronin/Strauss could only be released to a bench position at best. Second row can be the usual as we don't have any call ups there. Back row of Ruddock, Jennings and Jordi. Boss and Madigan as the half backs. Macken and ? (possibly Noel Reid) in the centres. Conway (is he fit) and Carr on the wings with D Kearney at fullback maybe?

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:22 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
Morgannwg wrote:Front row, back row and backline looks good for Leinster. Luckily for the Spreys this one is home and they have the beating of Leinster in recent times. If this one was away I think the Dublin based Province would take the game.

D. Jones, Dwyer, Rees
insert 2nd row here
insert back row here
Kahn - Morgan
Fussel

Johnathan Thomas will most prob play second row, Stowers at eight, James King at six, now I am struggling. Perhaps Bearman will play somwhere. Headscratch

Totally forgot all those players existed. The pack looks better already. Perhaps that Brussouw style fetcher will play 7, but I have forgotten his name (it's the one Alyn hates). How do you think Joe Rees will play?
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Golden wrote:Hows Ospreys scrum been going this season?

With Healy, Strauss (probably cronin as well) and Ross out and Bent not playing a game with us yet thats our big weakness id say.

Scrum was poor, although not officiated well either, until the Scarlets games where something gave Jarvis, etc a kick up the backside. Then Adam returned and things went from good to better. Both TH's are away with Wales though so it's likely to fall apart for them as it is you I'd say.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Mickado wrote:
Golden wrote:

VDM - Cronin - Bent
Toner - Cullen
Boss - Madigan
D.Kearney

Ah cool. Youd start Bent over Hagan already?

Suppose it will be a difficult day out for either if the past games are anything to go by

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:26 pm

thebandwagonsociety wrote:Expect Van Der Merve and Hagan as starting props for the game. Not sure on the hooker, Sexton probably cos Cronin/Strauss could only be released to a bench position at best. Second row can be the usual as we don't have any call ups there. Back row of Ruddock, Jennings and Jordi. Boss and Madigan as the half backs. Macken and ? (possibly Noel Reid) in the centres. Conway (is he fit) and Carr on the wings with D Kearney at fullback maybe?

Reckon Goodman will at least bench, he can play 12 or 10.

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Golden wrote:
Mickado wrote:
Golden wrote:

VDM - Cronin - Bent
Toner - Cullen
Boss - Madigan
D.Kearney

Ah cool. Youd start Bent over Hagan already?

Suppose it will be a difficult day out for either if the past games are anything to go by

kidney & co want him to start. o'malley is back too i think

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:30 pm

"Eoin O’Malley, Dominic Ryan and Quinn Roux have stepped up their rehabilitation in recent weeks and they're on course for a return to action in early to mid November"

Unfortunetly not yet. Could have really used him in this game

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by pete (buachaill on eirne) Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:33 pm

he is definitely around for selection:
http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/mdtv/?play=media&id=13264

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Oh thats brilliant news. Macken and O'Malley to start or introduce him from the bench?

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Mickado wrote:
thebandwagonsociety wrote:Expect Van Der Merve and Hagan as starting props for the game. Not sure on the hooker, Sexton probably cos Cronin/Strauss could only be released to a bench position at best. Second row can be the usual as we don't have any call ups there. Back row of Ruddock, Jennings and Jordi. Boss and Madigan as the half backs. Macken and ? (possibly Noel Reid) in the centres. Conway (is he fit) and Carr on the wings with D Kearney at fullback maybe?

Reckon Goodman will at least bench, he can play 12 or 10.

I just don't know how Joe will treat Goodman and Bent (who is in the Irish squad already right?). He usually takes newbies and brings them off the bench doesn't he? Joe also wants the starting XV practicing together for the week before hand so the likes of Cronin/Strauss that gets released will probably only take bench roles with 20-25 minutes of playing time at the end of the game.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:03 pm

D. Jones, Dwyer, Rees
insert 2nd row here
insert back row here
Kahn - Morgan
Fussel

Jones, Dwyer, Rees
Goughie and Luke Peers or maybe King (is he fit???)
Sam Lewis 7, JT 8, Bearman 6
Rhys, Morgan
Bishop 12, Spratt 13
Walker, Fussell/Ross Jones (please RJ) and Dirksen

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:13 pm

That looks better Maes.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Morgannwg wrote:That looks better Maes.

There are only a few backs who are first team players and one forward JT but its not too bad a team.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:35 pm

I Reckon you are looking at

Van Der Merwe
T Sexton
Hagan
Cullen
Toner
Ruddock
Jennings
Murphy

Boss
Madigan
Carr
Goodman
O'Malley
Conway
D Kearney

Tracey/Cronin
J McGrath
Bent/Moore
Roux/Browne
Marshall
Cooney
Macken
Coghlan-Murray

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Is Tom Sexton Jonny Sexton's relative?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Interview with Eoin O'Malley. A player I personally rate very highly.

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/mdtv/?play=media&id=13264

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:38 pm

maestegmafia wrote:Is Tom Sexton Jonny Sexton's relative?
No relation. Jono does have a "little" brother called Jerry. He plays 2nd row. He is in his final year in school.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Ok..!

No facial similarity, so wasn't sure.

What's that prospective pack like???

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 pm

maestegmafia wrote:

Fairly decent. All of our 2nd rows are fit (perhaps bar Roux) and none subject to intl call ups.

I'm sure you know Ruddock, having been in your academy, and Jennings. Murphy was man of the match v Cardiff.

Loose head is top notch. Hooker is callow, Tight head is not bad. Bent may also start, to give the Irish management a look at him.

Bench forwards are decent too.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:

Fairly decent. All of our 2nd rows are fit (perhaps bar Roux) and none subject to intl call ups.

I'm sure you know Ruddock, having been in your academy, and Jennings. Murphy was man of the match v Cardiff.

Loose head is top notch. Hooker is callow, Tight head is not bad. Bent may also start, to give the Irish management a look at him.

Bench forwards are decent too.

Should be a good clash. We are a front five down plus two back rowers. Decent enough replacements, Duncan Jones has fifty caps as do Gough and Jonathon Thomas.

We don't know who will be the second lock.

Backs are missing Beck and Biggar though possibly not Foutali as well.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:52 pm

Gruff Rees Interview pre Leinster game

http://www.ospreysrugby.com/matchdaytv/?play=media&id=13275

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:55 pm

From an Ospreys point of view the whole pack except Bearman will be missing as well as 9, 10 and 13, so a second team will be fielded, I suspect Leinster will have an advantage with their imports not being involved with the AI's hence I have gone with a Leinster win.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:28 pm

glamorganalun wrote:From an Ospreys point of view the whole pack except Bearman will be missing as well as 9, 10 and 13, so a second team will be fielded, I suspect Leinster will have an advantage with their imports not being involved with the AI's hence I have gone with a Leinster win.

We have 4 imports. Roux, Nacewa, Goodman and Van der Merwe. The other 36 members of our squad are all Irish qualified.

Andrew Goodman has only just arrived. So we have no idea about him. Only had his first training session this week.

Nacewa is out until December.

Roux is also injured, but may be ready for a return.

Van der Merwe is the only one sure to play.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:10 am

So Alun it looks like the Ospreys will be fielding three NWQs to Leinsters one NIQ player

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:15 am

ah it's possible we could have 3 each. from the little I've seen of goodman he is a pretty good player despite being signed as a 3rd choice 10/12. Roux, despite a good highlights reel, had hands like feet the one game he played so far.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Goughies Preview

http://www.ospreysrugby.com/matchdaytv/?play=media&id=13289

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:02 pm

15: David Kearney
14: Andrew Conway
13: Brendan Macken
12: Andrew Goodman
11: Fionn Carr
10: Ian Madigan
9: Isaac Boss

1: Heinke van der Merwe
2: Thomas Sexton
3: Jamie Hagan
4: Damian Browne
5: Devin Toner
6: Rhys Ruddock
7: Shane Jennings CAPTAIN
8: Leo Auva'a

REPLACEMENTS:

16: James Tracy
17: Jack McGrath
18: Martin Moore
19: Ben Marshall
20: Jordi Murphy
21: John Cooney
22: Noel Reid
23: Sam Coghlan-Murray

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Ospreys Team:

15 Richard Fussell

14 Hanno Dirksen

13 Tom Isaacs

12 Andrew Bishop

11 Eli Walker

10 Matthew Morgan

9 Rhys Webb

1 Duncan Jones

2 Matthew Dwyer

3 Joe Rees

4 Lloyd Peers

5 Jonathan Thomas (Capt)

6 George Stowers

7 Sam Lewis

8 Joe Bearman

REPLACEMENTS

16 Arthur Ellis

17 Marc Thomas

18 Daniel Suter

19 James King

20 Morgan Allen

21 Kahn Fotuali'i

22 Jonathan Spratt

23 Ross Jones

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:17 pm

I fancy Ospreys to do a number on Leinster here. Sorry Leinster fans guinness
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:20 pm

rodders wrote:I fancy Ospreys to do a number on Leinster here. Sorry Leinster fans guinness
Same. Our bench is so weak.

Also wtf No bent?

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 pm

I like our pack bar hooker. But I don't know their hooker either.

Backs even enough. Goodman is a big lump, really interested to see how he goes.

I think home advantage should take it for the sprey tans ok.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickado Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:24 pm

No Cullen either?

Mickado

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Worrying thing is that James Tracey is a LH but has been converted to hooker in the B&I cup because of our injury crisis

Oh and speaking of injuries collie o'shea is out for several weeks.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:28 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote: Our bench is so weak.
No way. 2 Academy outside backs and a LH prop covering hooker fair enough. But I would back the rest of them to make an impact.

Mcgrath is great at LH and a huge man. Moore is a beasht too. Proper old fashioned TH
Marshall & Murphy are quality at this level.
Cooney is sharp too.

Don't recognise too many names on their bench though.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Mickado wrote:No Cullen either?
Or Denton or Roux. Must be a plan.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote: Our bench is so weak.
No way. 2 Academy outside backs and a LH prop covering hooker fair enough. But I would back the rest of them to make an impact.

Mcgrath is great at LH and a huge man. Moore is a beasht too. Proper old fashioned TH
Marshall & Murphy are quality at this level.
Cooney is sharp too.

Don't recognise too many names on their bench though.
Aye Moore and McGrath are great prospects. I hope Bent plays on the LH side for us. So we can bring through Hagan, Moore and Furlong.

Then we can have Mcgrath Bent and O'connell as LH's

Last edited by LeinsterFan4life on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:34 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:I hope Bent plays on the LH side for us. So we can bring through Hagan, Moore and Furlong.

Fock all chance of that. He will be ahead of Hagan for the HC bench.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:I hope Bent plays on the LH side for us. So we can bring through Hagan, Moore and Furlong.

Fock all chance of that. He will be ahead of Hagan for the HC bench.
But vdm will be gone next season...That leaves us with just mcgrath and o connell as back ups.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Perhaps he will feature on both sides next year then. Hago may get gametime in the Rabo.

There are 11 props on the books atm. 10 if you count Tracey as a hooker.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Jenifer McLadyboy wrote:Perhaps he will feature on both sides next year then. Hago may get gametime in the Rabo.

There are 11 props on the books atm. 10 if you count Tracey as a hooker.
We are producing plenty of props. So many that even Des Merry who played LH in the u20 WC couldnt even get a place in the academy

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next