The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best (worst?) divers?

2 posters

Go down

Best (worst?) divers? Empty Best (worst?) divers?

Post by Lumbering_Jack Thu 15 Nov 2012, 7:15 pm

Watching the England players flop around last night got me thinking, what are the best dives you can think of? I'll start off with a few...

Lehman v Drogba - corner kick cleared, Lehman pushes Drogba who flops to the floor like a drunk grandad. Noticing the ref has ignored him, gets back up and as soon as he's within touching distance of Lehman, the goalkeeper tuck jumps to the floor. These two 14 stone athletes didn't cover themselves in glory.

Rivaldo - ball hits knee, holds face and player sent off, awful.

Suarez v Stoke - No diving article or would be complete without mentioning the biggest cheat to ever grace world football. Suarez, surrounded by Stoke players throws himself to the floor. Only problem being they were not within 2 yards of him.

Anymore?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Best (worst?) divers? Empty Re: Best (worst?) divers?

Post by GG Thu 15 Nov 2012, 11:50 pm

Pedersen vs Arsenal a couple of years ago was funny.

GG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 5:56 pm

Klinnsman....anytime he played. World Cup match, minor contact made Jurgen throws himself into the air and proceeds to twist and turn more than Tom Daley from the 10 metre board

Klinnsman...a man so renound for diving he even turned his goal celebration in to dive.

In fact I place the blame for the prevelance of diving in English football soley at his feet (now watch him tip over it and fall on the floor)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down