The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch the Pac-Marquez Trilogy and Earthquake in Essex FREE on Primetime this week

+16
ShahenshahG
Josiah Maiestas
Hibbz
John Bloody Wayne
mobilemaster8
Tyson Furious
Rowley
AlexHuckerby
88Chris05
Gordy
seanmichaels
Union Cane
coxy0001
superflyweight
TopHat24/7
Primetime
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Watch the Pac-Marquez Trilogy and Earthquake in Essex FREE on Primetime this week  Empty Watch the Pac-Marquez Trilogy and Earthquake in Essex FREE on Primetime this week

Post by Primetime Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 will be live on Primetime Saturday night, in the build up you can watch a load of FREE boxing on Primetime this week including all the Pacquiao vs Marquez fights so far and the Goodwin Promotions Earthquake in essex card

Thursday 6th December:
7:30pm STL: The Fighters
8pm STL: Fight Show Live
9pm Pacquiao vs Marquez 1
Friday 7th December:
5:30pm STL: Fight Show Live
6:30pm Pacquiao vs Marquez 2
Saturday 8th December:
5:30pm STL: Live Boxing - Earthquake in Essex
11pm Pacquiao vs Marquez 3
12am 24/7 Pacquiao - Marquez 4
2am Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 LIVE

You can order the card for only £14.95 by calling 08712004444*or visiting Primetime Website (click here) . Virgin Media customers can purchase using the ‘On Demand’ menu. Customers on Sky must register the first time they use Primetime and once registered can purchase using the ‘box office’ menu.

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Watch the Pac-Marquez Trilogy and Earthquake in Essex FREE on Primetime this week  Empty Re: Watch the Pac-Marquez Trilogy and Earthquake in Essex FREE on Primetime this week

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:16 pm

WTF is the 'Earthquake in Essex'??

Sounds a bit pony.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Watch the Pac-Marquez Trilogy and Earthquake in Essex FREE on Primetime this week  Empty Re: Watch the Pac-Marquez Trilogy and Earthquake in Essex FREE on Primetime this week

Post by superflyweight Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 pm

WTF is the 'Earthquake in Essex'??

James Toney is going to attempt to vault into the ring Naz style.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:WTF is the 'Earthquake in Essex'??

Sounds a bit pony.

It's the card that Goodwin Promotions are putting on on Saturday night

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Primetime wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:WTF is the 'Earthquake in Essex'??

Sounds a bit pony.

It's the card that Goodwin Promotions are putting on on Saturday night

Still sounds completely pony

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:23 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1884_Colchester_earthquake
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Tenta

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Sounds mint like:

A massive night of professional boxing featuring an eagerly awaited rematch for a title fight with a fantastic undercard. No less than 7 fights on the card feature both boxers with positive records.

Kris Agyei-Dua faces Nathan Graham in an eagerly awaited rematch following their draw for the Southern Area Light-Middleweight title in September. The same title is at stake.

A sensational Hevayweight contest is chief support. Former ABA finalist Ian Lewison from Brixton takes a massive step up in class as he faces the Welsh Heavyweight sensation Dorian Darch. Dorian has won 6 from 6 and is considered by many in Wales to be a future British Champion. As an amatuer Ian was ranked 4th in the world having wins over Odlanier Solis and Robert Helenius to his name. Ian's pro career has not taken off but has now appointed a new trainer in Don Charles and is determined to earn a crack at the British title within 12 months. Dorian is bringing two coach loads of supporters from Wales and this England v Wales clash promises fireworks. The contest will be over 6x 3 minute rounds. Dont blink whilst this contest is on. This could create the "Earthquake in Essex"

Lee "The Banjo" Markham put on a sensational performance in September when he despatched "The Latvian Hammer" the previously undefeated Valerijs Mikaulauskas in 3 rounds. Not one to rest on his laurels Lee now takes on the undefeated Diego Burton from Peckham, London in a 6x3 Middleweight contest.

We then feature 2 battles of the undefeateds where someones 0 has to go.

Brentwood Middleweight Joe Mullender features in the first"BATTLE OF THE UNDEFEATED" Joe has won 2 from 2 and takes on skilful Bulgarian Samet Hyusenov who has won both of his 2 of his contests. This promises to be a barnstormer. 6x3 rounds in the middleweight division

The second "BATTLE OF THE UNDEFEATED" features Philip "Quicksilver" Bowes who got to the quarter finals of the Commonwealth games as an amateur and has made a faultless start as a professional winning all 4 bouts. Bulgarian Stanislav Nenkov who is consisered a future European contender and has won all 3 bouts provides Phil's toughest test to date. Phil wants title fights in 2013 so he needs to take care of Nenkov with his silky skills. This is a 4 round bout in the Light Welterweight division.

Michael "Chunky" Devine takes on his hardest ever contest. Michael takes on former Bulgarian title challenger Andras Varga who has lost only 2 from 10 fights. Devine wants to push towards title contention in 2013 so this is a challenge he must overcome.

Leon Senior takes on Polish Light-Heavyweight Bartlomiej Grafka. Grafka has won 7 from 10 fights and Leon has won 6 from 7. Promoter Steve Goodwin has guaranteed Leon a title shot if he comes through this tough fight.

Tyler Goodjohn takes on Sylwester Walczak who has lost only 2 out of 6 bouts. Tyler comes off a disputed title loss to Southern Area champion Danny Connor and is looking to kick starthius career now he has signed with Goodwin Promotions in a 6x3 Welterweight clash.

Adam Dingsdale (5-0) takes on Imre Nagy from Hungary (2-2) in a 4x3 Lightweight clash

We are delighted to showcase the debut of Heavyweight A J Carter for whom his manager Derek Williams has high hopes. AJ takes on Janis Ginters from Latvia who has had one fight to date

Frankie Monkhouse (2-0) has his third career start in a 4x3 Welterweight clash. He takes on Bulgarian Vasil Vasilev.

The action starts at 4.30 pm and finishes at 11pm so you will get fantastic value for money

Plus a special guest appearence of new recording sensation John Tubby who will be performing his latest single.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Primetime team this weekend is

Studio Ronald McIntosh
Richie Woodhall
Ryan Rhodes

Comms Benny Ricardo
Wayne McCullough

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Sorry but not going to be buying this one. The last Hatton fight was a massive disappointment. I know people that had problems ordering it. I dont think its fair boxing fans should have to pay 15 quid all the time for fights. Its not good value for money and too many fights these days end up being disappointments.

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm expecting a very interesting fight that'll be good to watch, just as all of the three previous installments of this series have been. Mind you, it'll be a lot more enjoyable once I've hit the 'mute' button so I don't have to listen to the ridiculous commentary of that bubble-permed cretin Benny Ricardo. The only time he should be behind a microphone is if he's fronting a Village People tribute act in his spare time.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Gordy wrote:Sorry but not going to be buying this one. The last Hatton fight was a massive disappointment. I know people that had problems ordering it. I dont think its fair boxing fans should have to pay 15 quid all the time for fights. Its not good value for money and too many fights these days end up being disappointments.

With all the best intentions in the world I think you'd struggle to buy this one Gordy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:23 pm

88Chris05 wrote:I'm expecting a very interesting fight that'll be good to watch, just as all of the three previous installments of this series have been. Mind you, it'll be a lot more enjoyable once I've hit the 'mute' button so I don't have to listen to the ridiculous commentary of that bubble-permed cretin Benny Ricardo. The only time he should be behind a microphone is if he's fronting a Village People tribute act in his spare time.

I know what you mean... "Oh, MY GOD!!! A jab was thrown, TREMENDOUS!!"

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Could be worse, could be colonel bob sheridan, matters not to me though, not one penny of my hard earned goes into either Manny or Floyd's pockets anymore.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 pm

I think I'd rather have Colonel Bob than Banal Benny to be honest, Rowley. That's how bad he is.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson Furious Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:38 pm

ere primtime cheers mate even though the the battles of the "undefeated s" sounds a bit neck-end ill still watch it for nowt so cheers marrow I owe you a pint "ya get me" innit x

Tyson Furious

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:44 am

Tyson Furious wrote:ere primtime cheers mate even though the the battles of the "undefeated s" sounds a bit neck-end ill still watch it for nowt so cheers marrow I owe you a pint "ya get me" innit x

Shocked

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:31 am

Lol werido....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Is Ronald Mcintosh the guy with massive, awesome face and endless grin made out of powerful jaws and fearsome teeth which could surely bite through the hull of a standard ship?

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Laugh

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Great night of free programmes on Primetime tonight

Thursday 6th December:
7:30pm STL: The Fighters
8pm STL: Fight Show Live
9pm Pacquiao vs Marquez 1

Watch on ch498 sky or at Primetime Website (click here)

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 pm

Answer my question please primetime.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Ron McIntosh is the guy who did the olympic boxing coverage with Richie Woodhall

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Earthquake in Essex makes me think of a group of fat slags dancing round their handbags.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Primetime wrote:Ron McIntosh is the guy who did the olympic boxing coverage with Richie Woodhall

I don't know what olympic boxing is.

C'mon primetime I gave your online stream of Martinez v Jr a pretty good review, you owe me a yes or no answer to the above question.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:25 pm

If I offer a few freebies can I also plug our website without repercussion?

Serious question

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:30 pm

coxy0001 wrote:If I offer a few freebies can I also plug our website without repercussion?

Serious question

No.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm

See just like the way Union answered that one, except preferably with the opposite answer Smile

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Union Cane wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:If I offer a few freebies can I also plug our website without repercussion?

Serious question

No.

Not even if I dangled a free tshirt infront of your face?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:20 am

coxy0001 wrote:
Union Cane wrote:

Serious question

No.

Not even if I dangled a free tshirt infront of your face?

Am sure if you're willing to make a contribution to the running of the place Adam would be only too willing to discuss it with you, alternatively you could continue to pee and moan and have snidey little digs at those who do try and run, develop and improve the place because that is obviously in no way, shape of form getting tedious.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:48 am

Marquez to win 8 rounds and lose the decision as usual. Pac is a poor man's De La Hoya.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:59 am

Josiah Maiestas wrote:Marquez to win 8 rounds and lose the decision as usual. Pac is a poor man's De La Hoya.

De la Hoya wasn't a southpaw.....

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:21 am

John Bloody Wayne wrote:
Primetime wrote:Ron McIntosh is the guy who did the olympic boxing coverage with Richie Woodhall

I don't know what olympic boxing is.

C'mon primetime I gave your online stream of Martinez v Jr a pretty good review, you owe me a yes or no answer to the above question.

i have answered the question and won't be drawn further Very Happy

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:35 am

More free programming tonight with STL's fight show followed by Pac-Marquez 2 , ch498 of www.primetimeboxing.co.uk

Friday 7th December:

5:30pm STL: Fight Show Live

6:30pm Pacquiao vs Marquez 2

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

John Bloody Wayne wrote:Is Ronald Mcintosh the guy with massive, awesome face and endless grin made out of powerful jaws and fearsome teeth which could surely bite through the hull of a standard ship?

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

iIm going to purchase this fight on Saturday against my will, purely to sit an laugh at Ronald whilst this comment is fresh in the mind.

Its still funny a few days on.

Brilliant.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:06 pm

See Primetime? I've already got you one sale based on my enquiry, I deserve a yes/no answer.

Little known fact: Ronald Mcintosh was living inside the iceberg that supposedly sunk the titanic, however insders believe that Ronald, incensed by the interruption of his hibernation, chose to sink the ship himself. He has never denied this.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:14 pm

i google imaged Ronald Mcintosh and got this. Looks a bit common but I think i would:

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:18 pm

coxy0001 wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:Marquez to win 8 rounds and lose the decision as usual. Pac is a poor man's De La Hoya.

De la Hoya wasn't a southpaw.....

Well, he was a converted leftie. Hence that tremendous left hook.

Anyway, Pacquiao is most certainly not a poor man's Oscar in any way, shape or form.

As for the fight, Marquez to win a close, hard-fought decision in another interesting and enjoyable bout.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:25 pm

seanmichaels wrote:i google imaged Ronald Mcintosh and got this. Looks a bit common but I think i would:

Spoiler:

I think she wouldn't let me Crying or Very sad

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:45 pm

picard

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:05 pm

He does have a head like Mount Rushmore.

To be fair John, you need to convert to sales, like you said, primetime have a veiwer tomorrow night in the form of me!

Although its purely a competition to see who has the bigger head:

Marquez, Pacquiao or Ronald

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:08 pm

A Pac-Marquez 4 24/7 special will air tonight on 5USA - the full series will be shown tomorrow on ch498 from midnight and at www.primetimeboxing.co.uk

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Weigh in results can be found at http://www.primetimeboxing.co.uk/blog/pacquiao-marquez-4-weigh-in-results/

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Primetime wrote:Weigh in results can be found at http://www.primetimeboxing.co.uk/blog/pacquiao-marquez-4-weigh-in-results/

Will videos be up here?

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by Primetime Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:56 pm

PPVxHOTTY wrote:
Primetime wrote:Weigh in results can be found at http://www.primetimeboxing.co.uk/blog/pacquiao-marquez-4-weigh-in-results/

Will videos be up here?

No video yet, we are waiting on one

Primetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:13 am

Pacquiao 147, Marquez 143. JMM looking ripped - a far cry from the fleshy welter that stepped up to meet Mayweather a few years back. I think he'll give manny a hell of a fight again.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by PPVxHOTTY Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:19 am

Sugar Boy Sweetie wrote:Pacquiao 147, Marquez 143. JMM looking ripped - a far cry from the fleshy welter that stepped up to meet Mayweather a few years back. I think he'll give manny a hell of a fight again.

I don't think so, Manny is healthier in ring and can only see him stopping Marquez between 5-8, Marquez may be increasing speed for this fight which gives me the hunch it will be a brawl. Going by this Manny wins TKO,

PPVxHOTTY

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:12 am

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F%3Fgl%3DGB%26hl%3Den-GB&hl=en-GB&gl=GB#/watch?v=9WdjCTG0r5U

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 am

Marquez may be lighter by a couple of lbs but he looks A LOT more lean then pacquiao. Marquez has shoulders the size of melons.

Pacquiao has been dropping sparring partners as we saw in episode 3 of 24/7.

Should be very interesting. I'm expecting a war while it lasts, but of JMM goes for broke, he will be stopped I feel. Pac man needs to perform here.

I'm going pacquiao ko by 10 or JMM points.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 am

anybody else think that manny coming out saying he will agreed to all of mayweathers demands very good timing and quite tactical. before the build up i was expecting jmm to finally get a the favor of the judges, even if he didnt have the better of it he deserves a win.

but now if the powers that be think a super fight with mayweather is on the horizon with all the money that will bring, we may find jmm screwed over yet again.

quite sad that we can talk of clear cheating in boxing like this, but sadly i think that it may well be the case, as if true about the mayweather fight all the parties have too much to lose if manny loses

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next