The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The History of Melina's heat

+4
David Tails
theundisputedY2D2
AberdeenSteve
ADMIN
8 posters

Go down

The History of Melina's heat Empty The History of Melina's heat

Post by ADMIN Mon 25 Apr 2011, 8:16 am

To follow up on the story of John Morrison snubbing Trish Stratus at WrestleMania XXVII, friends of the RAW Superstar were shocked by his cold behavior. The assumption of many within WWE is that real-life girlfriend Melina was in his ear all week because she believed Stratus was taking her spot at the pay-per-view event.

WWE sources say as Status was presenting her match suggestions to Morrison backstage, he said things such as "I'm not feeling that" (coined several years ago by Hulk Hogan in WCW) and "I don't want to look at you."

Kelly Kelly was scheduled for the Six-person Mixed Tag Team Match at one point, but the addition of Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi to the bout apparently led to a change in plans. It has been speculated that WWE instigated rumors of Kelly Kelly appearing in the match to prevent news of Snooki wrestling from leaking out.

Multiple people within WWE are blaming the entire situation on Melina as they feel she's primarily responsible for the friction between Morrison and Stratus. Melina has been a heat magnet within the locker room for years, which is why a number of her pushes have been derailed.

Comparisons to former WWE talent Tammy Sytch (a/k/a Sunny) were drawn early in her WWE run as many people felt she was similarly difficult to deal with and that her ego was out of control. Melina was sentenced to face The Undertaker in "Wrestler's Court" in early 2006 due to her unscrupulous behavior, which is the unofficial forum among WWE talent for the policing of wrestlers that violate the rules and traditions of the company. Her ill-behaved manners persisted and she found herself transferred from SmackDown to Raw.

There have been numerous other accounts of friction between Melina and her locker room peers dating back to her time in WWE's developmental system.

* She had issues with veteran female talent such as Amy "Lita" Dumas kicking her out of the locker room and forcing her to change in the hallway. Melina carried on the tradition with some of the younger Divas once she became a veteran herself.

* Melina was involved in a backstage altercation with Sharmell on May 13, 2006 at a SmackDown live event in El Paso, Texas. The incident was triggered by Batista's fistfight with Booker T the week prior during shooting for the SummerSlam commercial.

* Melina engaged in a war of words with Candice Michelle via blog postings on WWE.com. In early 2007, Michelle accused Melina of stealing one of her signature wrestling maneuvers. Melina responded to her accusation by posting a picture of herself performing the maneuver in question during an independent wrestling event in 2003, proving that she was using it long before Michelle joined WWE. Michelle fired back with a defamatory post, which WWE.com deemed unsuitable to publish. Michelle also took exception to Melina claiming that she had a "spare tire" during an episode of Raw, saying she was jealous. The off-screen animosity ultimately shifted on-screen via storyline.

* Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) stated during an interview following her elimination from the 2007 Diva Search that Melina was the one Diva she was warned about by WWE personnel.

* Maria Kanellis was not complementary of Melina's backstage demeanor in interviews following her release from WWE last year.

* Brooke Adams, who now performs as Miss Tessmacher in TNA Wrestling, revealed in an interview earlier this year that her departure from WWE in 2007 had nothing to do with Melina—as rumored. She did, however, disparage her former colleague's character. Adams stated, "The reason I left WWE never had anything to do with her, that was just a rumor. When I left I was actually the only person that liked her. She was such a rude, fake, bitch to everyone. She then tried to turn my girls Layla and Kelly Kelly against me by telling them a lie that I said which in reality was a rumor that she started. It was never anything I said. I can't stand her and neither can most of the rest."

* Melina harbored great animosity towards Mickie James early in her career. She trashed James for months on the message forum of her official website while the two worked side by side in Ohio Valley Wrestling, going as far to call her a 'slut' in one post (while also belittling future TNA Knockout Angelina Love).

Melina wrote: "I'd rather work with a Diva who has no training than work with Alexis Laree.

"She steals other girls moves. Is lazy and doesn't care about anyone but herself. It's justice that she isn't on tv.

"But I do want to see hard working girls such as Beth Pheonix and Shelly Martinez up on the show... as for Angel Williams... she can cry on a pillow with Alexis - slut - Laree."

Shortly after James' promotion to the main roster in October 2005, Melina posted a lengthy commentary alleging she was victimized by the Richmond native—without referring to her by name.

Melina wrote: "I know that there's going to be people who don't understand. I'm sorry... I can't help the way I feel about HER (I Hope you know who HER is). I tried my best to get along with the girl. It's just not meant to be. I don't know if you've seen America's Next Top Model and how cady girls can be on that show... well, welcome to my world with HER. She hated me from the day I showed up to Louisville. She made sure my life there wasn't great. You WOULD think it was a new person thing, but when new people came around, I was still the one who got her rudey poo. But you know, as she tried to break me.... I just got stronger and tried harder. Our work got us on tv and She hated that I was on tv first.

"She hated that I got any attention at all. You know.... I don't consider myself pretty. Not at all. Not like the other girls. And I am cool with that. Like I have said before, looks come and go but the way I am, the way i treat people and the things I accomplish in life... that can never be taken away from me. I can die right now knowing how I touched peoples lives.... I know that I did things on my terms. I never took off my clothes, kissed ass or slept with anyone to get my spot. I worked hard. I'm not perfect but I give the people my all."

In general, Melina has a reputation behind the scenes for being 'a head case'. People within WWE were praising her for returning with a improved attitude following her long injury layoff last year, but others immediately predicted that it wouldn't last long.

taken from http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Major_Extensive_Update_-_MelinaMorrison_Heat_.php

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

The History of Melina's heat Empty Re: The History of Melina's heat

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 25 Apr 2011, 8:59 am

Wow, I actually can't stand her after reading that.

Do you think she'll get FE'd anytime soon? That surely can't be good for the locker room with someone like that being in there.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:32 am

I think it's only a matter of time before she's shown the door, she's got nuclear heat and it's not like she's needed any more.

Reckon Mickie James will get her a job in TNA?! Smile

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:40 am

I love the fact that she's accusing all of the other girls of exactly what she herself has done.

David Tails

http://officerrahl.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:42 am

To be fair to Melina, it's not like humping Mike Knox is going to get you to the top of the card, otherwise I'd have headlined Wrestlemania this year................ Shocked

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:03 am

haha... When I saw that title I thought it was going to be a different type of "heat". Smile

Still, she comes across as a complete cow and the sooner she is FE'd the better for JoMo, though I do get the feeling that if she went he would either quit in protest, or, be made to by Melina.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:06 am

Fair point that Josh, he does seem to be ridiculously under her control.

Maybe that is the reason that she hasn't been FE'd or maybe Vince is porking her too.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:13 am

Yeah but it's not as if JoMo is a major player either on-screen or off so I don't see any reason why she'd be kept around - unless, like you said Steve, Vince or one of the bigwigs is porking her.

She wouldn't be a big loss if she went, and let's be honest if JoMo quit in protest he wouldn't be a big loss either.

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:15 am

Yeah they could put R-Truth in to his spot on the roster and make him take the spots in the gimmick matches.

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:17 am

But who would they give the slo-mo pose to?

I'm going for Khali.

Watching him hobble out on to the stage, raise his arms & yell in slo-mo would be epic.

"NYARRRGGGGHHHHHHOOUUUAAYYYYPPFFFF!"

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:18 am

Nah it'll be Swoggle.

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:20 am

Maybe they'll give the slo-mo to Taker for his entrance Shocked

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 25 Apr 2011, 11:23 am

The only question would be whether Melina would find enough "talent" in TNA...:

AJ Styles would reject her for not being family enough

Matt Hardy would look at her funny and "dhaats aalrhaait, bhut ah dawn't dooe exhershise" before eating a burger.

Melina would be put off her stoke (literally) by Hogan calling her "brother" while TNA's policy of shutting doors at inappropriate times would make things difficult for JoMo to watch.

If Melina asked Bully Ray if he wanted to nail her he would think it would be through a table, would scream "Devon! Get the tables!" Melina would get very excited at the idea of a BOGOF deal, only to be disappointed when Bully remembers that he doesn't like Devon anymore and would have to set the table up himself... only to get confused by it

Bischoff would get very interested for a while only to suggest that in the interest of controversy/cash/ratings it would be better to see Melina take on all of Immortal... at which point Teddy Long would invade and make it a "tag team match playa" only for Melina to scream that she is very capable of sorting out four men at the same time.

Matt Hardy would then withdraw, fearing weight loss while Bully would be left setting up the table and Abyss would dress up as the gimp from Pulp Fiction. This would just leave Melina and the Naitcha Boy WOOO! Stylin'! Profilin'! Bladin'!
Melina would tell Flair that she wanted to see his juices, only for Ric to take it the wrong way and start blading all over her.

Naitch would claim to be about to finish her off, much to Melina's delight, only for Flair to put her in a figure 4 leg lock... WOO! Melina would get peed and scream at needing to find a real man, JoMo would still be on top of the lethal lockdown cage knocking one out.

At this point Batista would come out (still in his wheelchair) and take her out of the ring like some kind of muscle bound Stephen Hawking.

Dixie Carter would be in the front row, looking surprised... or happy... or gassy...

RVD and Anderson would then have a run in about 10 mins too late, more of Kurt Angle's horrendous personal issues would be used for storylines, Jeff Jarrett will have continued to have outstayed his welcome, the crowd would continue to shout "THIS IS AWESOME" while sounding like a soulless dump, the Network would then set a Melina/Batista rematch for Impact "as it would be good for ratings" and Tazz would continue to expand every wider, leaving less room for Mike Tenay.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon 02 May 2011, 9:32 am

Melina has just posted this on Twitter:

Finally heading to bed. But I'm bummed at what I did :/ I thought I'd freshen up my hair & put more blue in it...

I don't even want to know what's being going on there!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Mon 02 May 2011, 9:37 am

I think her word order is a little out.

Finally heading to bed. But what I did - bummed Wink

More blue in her hair? Is she going to give a happy ending to a smurf Shocked

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 02 May 2011, 10:05 am

Hahahaha what a bitch, is it wrong i like her more now Wink

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Mon 02 May 2011, 12:25 pm

I was watching Superstars at the weekend (I don't know why either) and was surprised that she didn't leave a streak/smear when she did her entrance...

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 02 May 2011, 3:07 pm

David Tails wrote:I was watching Superstars at the weekend (I don't know why either) and was surprised that she didn't leave a streak/smear when she did her entrance...

Yes you do know. And I know.

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It, bro.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tails Mon 02 May 2011, 3:12 pm

Marky wrote:
David Tails wrote:I was watching Superstars at the weekend (I don't know why either) and was surprised that she didn't leave a streak/smear when she did her entrance...

Yes you do know. And I know.

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It, bro.

Very True. The Ryder did school DH.

What was with his cowboy hat btw??

David Tails

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius Mon 02 May 2011, 4:46 pm

This seems the best place to put this

I think I may be reading these posts too much. I was going through a town and I saw a sign saying town pumping station and my first thought was Melina

That is absolutely true and to be honest it worried me quite a lot

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 02 May 2011, 4:48 pm

Sarsippius wrote:This seems the best place to put this

I think I may be reading these posts too much. I was going through a town and I saw a sign saying town pumping station and my first thought was Melina

That is absolutely true and to be honest it worried me quite a lot

The worrying thing would be if you were at the Milkbottle junction and were thinking about where she would stick it! Wink (I'm from Newton so know Paignton quite well)

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarsippius Mon 02 May 2011, 5:03 pm

Yeah Josh that would be odd. I was actually in totnes where I saw the sign, had a little chuckle about Melina and then got worried by wrestling and 606v2 seeming to be the first thing on my mind

p.s. devon is the greatest place in the world

Sarsippius

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 02 May 2011, 5:28 pm

Sarsippius, JoshSansom.

Go High 6 each other thumbsup

:TUW:

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 02 May 2011, 5:42 pm

Marky wrote:Sarsippius, JoshSansom.

Are you suggesting that we might be a bit inbred?! Its evolution anyway - can type 20% faster now. Smile

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 02 May 2011, 5:54 pm

JoshSansom wrote:
Marky wrote:Sarsippius, JoshSansom.

Are you suggesting that we might be a bit inbred?! Its evolution anyway - can type 20% faster now. Smile

Dammit, here's me typing like an idiot with my 4 fingers on each hand Crying or Very sad

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 02 May 2011, 6:00 pm

Marky wrote:Dammit, here's me typing like an idiot with my 4 fingers on each hand Crying or Very sad

We tried to tell you we are great...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down