The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Froch: "Pacquiao should retire..

+2
jimdig
Commander
6 posters

Go down

Carl Froch: "Pacquiao should retire.. Empty Carl Froch: "Pacquiao should retire..

Post by Commander Fri 14 Dec 2012, 6:18 pm

I've never been knocked out like that, I'm a warrior, in the the trenches.. warrior.. trenches... warrior, trenches."

No, he didn't say that - for once!

Commander

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch: "Pacquiao should retire.. Empty Re: Carl Froch: "Pacquiao should retire..

Post by jimdig Fri 14 Dec 2012, 6:40 pm

Lol. When I read the title I was expecting the follow up comment "if I was ever knocked out like that.....blah blah bark...

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch: "Pacquiao should retire.. Empty Re: Carl Froch: "Pacquiao should retire..

Post by trenchtownbaboon Fri 14 Dec 2012, 7:24 pm

He does have a point.... Run
trenchtownbaboon
trenchtownbaboon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat 15 Dec 2012, 12:40 am

Commander wrote:I've never been knocked out like that, I'm a warrior, in the the trenches.. warrior.. trenches... warrior, trenches."

No, he didn't say that - for once!
To be fair when I seen the article title and the opening line it sounded exactly like something that loathable clown would say and I fell right for it Laugh

Good one thumbsup

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat 15 Dec 2012, 1:06 am

He wouldn't exactly be wrong if he had said that...

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Sun 16 Dec 2012, 11:28 pm

Froch was fairly respectful of khan today saying he is a good fighter and could well be back in the mix soon. Then had lots of positives to say on spoty about women's boxing and Adams in particular. I wonder if people have read a little too much in to his comments at times

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down