The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alonso confirms critical Marko assessment

4 posters

Go down

Alonso confirms critical Marko assessment Empty Alonso confirms critical Marko assessment

Post by bogbrush Wed 09 Jan 2013, 7:37 pm

What this guy said could have been open to argument;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20961585

But then Alonso chips in to reply and behaves in character.

I felt Alono played mind games all through the season, planting then cultivating the idea he was driving a tank (gaining uncritical recruits like Andrew Benson along the way) and playing games such as dismissing Vettel for Hamilton, as suggested in the article. And of course rounding it off with that ridiculous tweet proclaiming they had caught Vettel out passing under yellows.

Takes all sorts I suppose but I much prefer the Vettel/Button/Hamilton approach. Hamilton gets into trouble, but not by being snide.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Alonso confirms critical Marko assessment Empty Re: Alonso confirms critical Marko assessment

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 3:52 pm

mindgames starting already.......F1 is nearing! Very Happy

I can't wait for testing. Sandbagging galore.

Back to top Go down

Alonso confirms critical Marko assessment Empty Re: Alonso confirms critical Marko assessment

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Fri 01 Feb 2013, 9:40 am

bogbrush wrote:Hamilton gets into trouble, but not by being snide.

No, he likes lying to Race Stewards and getting arrested for his excellent racecraft off the circuit when travelling to and from Grand Prix events. Whistle

Anyway, on a different note, 2012 was a great season. The great El Nando came up short and I can honestly say the better man won the WDC this year. If Alonso had not experienced those 1st lap retirements then maybe it may have been a different story. But, if your needing to finish in the points in every race of the season to maximise your points whilst other drivers can afford to DNF then the chances are that its not going to be your year.

As for 2013, I cant see past a Jenson Button MBE, Sergio Perez or Vettel fight to the championship. There is something about that McLaren that if the engineers have got it right, then it will be a grid dominator. They were the fastest team at the end of the year and the lack of rule changes will see this British team evolve this car into a monster. But never ever rule out the Newey inspired Red Bull!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Wed 20 Feb 2013, 12:28 pm

[quote="Alessandro Ciambella"]
bogbrush wrote:Hamilton gets into trouble, but not by being snide

No, he likes lying to Race Stewards and getting arrested for his excellent racecraft off the circuit when travelling to and from Grand Prix events. Whistle

He must have learnt a lot from his former team mate, Alonso, who also lied to stewards, tried to blackmail his team, stole important documentation and had a team mate crash for him to win races

Whistle

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:52 pm

[quote="Belgarion of Riva"]
Alessandro Ciambella wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Hamilton gets into trouble, but not by being snide

He must have learnt a lot from his former team mate, Alonso, who also lied to stewards, tried to blackmail his team, stole important documentation and had a team mate crash for him to win races

Whistle

What? No!

Surely a UNICEF Ambassador, entertaining card trickster, master eyebrow cultivator and general all-round good guy like Alonso - universally adored by Spaniards (and Italians) everywhere, would never stoop to such things? Wink

While I hope Senor Ciabatta is correct about the new McLaren being a monster, I have my doubts and concerns. Just hope Gary Anderson was mistaken about their conflicting design appraoches on various parts of the car.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down