The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

+5
Steel
Ozzy3213
Pal Joey
davidl1061
Kenny
9 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread - Page 21 Empty The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by Luke Fri 18 Jan 2013, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

The title of the thread says it all.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by The Beast Thu 17 Aug 2023, 8:22 pm

Luke wrote:Well that was heartbreaking.
To equalise in the very last minute, just to lose in golden point.

Defensively for 97% of the game I thought we were excellent. Offensively didn't really offer much. Leigh had more threat, and you can't win when you look after the ball as badly as we did. Nice day out, just very tense and nerve-racking game.

Cruel way to lose for sure but hopefully won't spoil what has been a very good season to date IMO. Plenty would swap that I am sure.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: The Hull Kingston Rovers Thread

Post by Luke Mon 21 Aug 2023, 4:57 pm

The Beast wrote:
Luke wrote:Well that was heartbreaking.
To equalise in the very last minute, just to lose in golden point.

Defensively for 97% of the game I thought we were excellent. Offensively didn't really offer much. Leigh had more threat, and you can't win when you look after the ball as badly as we did. Nice day out, just very tense and nerve-racking game.

Cruel way to lose for sure but hopefully won't spoil what has been a very good season to date IMO.  Plenty would swap that I am sure.

It's been more a transition season, better than expected certainly. Injuries ruined it (more in them being all together). But plenty to look forward to.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21