The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benjamin 'Adrian 'PAC' Neville' Satterly makes debut on NXT (NXT spoilers)

+5
Lowlandbrit
ncfc_Tooze
Hero
Shot 21 LCFC
Dr Gregory House MD
9 posters

Go down

Benjamin 'Adrian 'PAC' Neville' Satterly makes debut on NXT (NXT spoilers) Empty Benjamin 'Adrian 'PAC' Neville' Satterly makes debut on NXT (NXT spoilers)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:52 pm

For those of you who haven't noticed Adrian Neville (formerly known as PAC) made his NXT debut on this weeks show. 'The Man that Gravity Forgot' or if you prefer 'The Jumping Geordie' as he was refered to by William Regal, is for my money the best highflyer in the world today, he looked great in his match with Sakamoto combining some smooth chain wrestling with a few smooth as silk flips and as for his finisher, well if anyone was worried WWE were going to restrict his moveset, well watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFPtadeoGJk

Neville for me could go along way in WWE, aside from his out of this world aireals, he has a solid (and underrated) mat wrestling game, while not a giant at 5.10ft, he has a few inches on the likes of Mysterio and Cara and is comparable with Daniel Bryan, he also pretty ripped considering his speed.

The only thing I think could hold him back are his promos, I've actually never heard him speak given there is limited footage of him from the UK and he's primaraly wrestled as an englishman in Japan, but given he's a Geordie I dread to think someones gooing to shove a mic in front of him and the words we'll here will be 'Alreet pet, Av always wan'ed to be WWE champion like!', I don't see that translating well with a US audience.

Anyways to some up, he's debuted, pretty good match, rate him highly, keep your eyes peeled for this exciting talent.

Greg thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Benjamin 'Adrian 'PAC' Neville' Satterly makes debut on NXT (NXT spoilers) Empty Re: Benjamin 'Adrian 'PAC' Neville' Satterly makes debut on NXT (NXT spoilers)

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 23 Jan 2013, 1:00 pm

Good to see another English wrestler in the WWE.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Benjamin 'Adrian 'PAC' Neville' Satterly makes debut on NXT (NXT spoilers) Empty Re: Benjamin 'Adrian 'PAC' Neville' Satterly makes debut on NXT (NXT spoilers)

Post by Hero Wed 23 Jan 2013, 1:06 pm

I agree on PAC, there's not really anyone as naturally gifted for high flying in the world as far as I'm aware (I'm sure someone will prove me wrong though), the only guy comparable would be Jack Evans and he's at times too risky with his moves and I presume that's why WWE have never really looked at him (and his friendship with Teddy Hart probably dampens their interest).
Just hope WWE don't restrict him too much on what he is allowed to do.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 23 Jan 2013, 1:11 pm

The only guys I rank near him in terms of sheer athleticism (as opposed to just total throw-yourself off stuff luncay) are Ricochet and Kota Ibushi.

As far as his moveset, I don't know if you've seen the match Hero but he's using a corkscrew shooting star, which is pretty unique, he was aslo allowed to do a few flips and 'ranas to show himself off, I think WWE might restrict his senton variations slightly but that's just speculation based on how he could hurt someone if he comes down wrong.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 23 Jan 2013, 1:17 pm

I've not seen the match in full yet though I've watched your clip in the OP and I've seen quite a number of his matches over the years from the indies, he could certainly become a huge fan favourite IMO.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Jan 2013, 2:28 pm

Thats The 360 SSP
He Can Also Pull Off A 720

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Wed 23 Jan 2013, 2:39 pm

He made the NXT top prospects list on WWE.com: mentions 'The Man Who Gravity Forgot' and his 630 senton.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Wed 23 Jan 2013, 6:29 pm

Looks like they're not going to limit him too much. I'm glad to see that having followed him for a good few years.

I hope he won't be another JoMo though. Great look, great moveset, great ability but never able to truly break out.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 23 Jan 2013, 6:42 pm

That makes Air Bourne look like Poopie.

If hes used correctly he could be the next Jeff Hardy.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gcass Wed 23 Jan 2013, 9:27 pm

Jomo ain't got poopie on PAC, his move set is unbelievable

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h1fnb5xv6Dk

Gcass

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:33 pm

Is he any good on the mic?

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 24 Jan 2013, 8:51 pm

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwzxl5_wwe-nxt-1-23-13-part-3-3-hq_sport

heres his latest match, He hits the 360 SSP even better in this one

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down