The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie on the life of Roddy Piper in the works?

5 posters

Go down

Movie on the life of Roddy Piper in the works? Empty Movie on the life of Roddy Piper in the works?

Post by VDT Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:34 pm

"WWE hall of famer “Rodwy” Roddy Piper has claimed there are two scripts out for movies on his life and Mark Wahlberg has been approached to play the lead character"

Blockbuster or Straight to DVD?
This there another Wrestler life you'd like a movie about?
Andre's story would be good and the rise and fall of the Ultimate Warrior!!!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Movie on the life of Roddy Piper in the works? Empty Re: Movie on the life of Roddy Piper in the works?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Rodwy? Has he gone Welsh now? Cardiff Car Park Match special guest referee? Wink

Andre would be interesting, especially with his lasting legacy. I would fear them casting Big Show though.

I didnt enjoy Chyna's movies, I dread to think what the Hogan ones are like.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Movie on the life of Roddy Piper in the works? Empty Re: Movie on the life of Roddy Piper in the works?

Post by Mr H Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:10 pm

I'd have to go with The Nature Boy.

Flair has had one hell of a life. Survived a plane crash, been hit by lightening, multiple divorces. The limosine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin n dealing son of gun would make interesting viewing with him just not being able to retire from the sport he loves. Especially if we got to see some fat ladies from the front row taking a ride on space mountain baby.

Stylin' n Profilin' - The Movie.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Who would you seriously want to play Flair, H?

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Al Pacino should play the NAITCHA BWAAAAH! Failing that, Michael Sheen.

I reckon the life and times of Vincent Kennedy McMahon would make a damn good movie, if it was a shoot that is.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down