The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd already trying to get under Guererro's skin

+8
hampo17
Lance
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Imperial Ghosty
ONETWOFOREVER
Rowley
azania
Boxtthis
12 posters

Go down

Floyd already trying to get under Guererro's skin Empty Floyd already trying to get under Guererro's skin

Post by Boxtthis Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Just saw this video from a Showtime advertising shoot. Mayweather getting in the Ghost's face and trying to wind him up. Thought the board would like to see it:

Here it is!

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Floyd already trying to get under Guererro's skin Empty Re: Floyd already trying to get under Guererro's skin

Post by azania Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:04 pm

The Ghost looks out of his depth. Floyd seems to have a wide vocabulary!

azania

Back to top Go down

Floyd already trying to get under Guererro's skin Empty Re: Floyd already trying to get under Guererro's skin

Post by Rowley Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Can't watch it at work but at any point does Floyd point out how much his watch costs. Those are my favourite bits.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Just the start.

Floyd will eventually get on Guerrero's skin and cause a reaction. Hatton, and Ortiz and Mosley fell under Floyd's mind games.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:08 pm

I thought Mayweather looked riled at not being able to rile Guererro.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Rowley wrote:Can't watch it at work but at any point does Floyd point out how much his watch costs. Those are my favourite bits.

No they are bare chested wearing boxing shorts but Floyd's watch can feed a small third world nation twice over.

BTW rowley I have waited a long time to correct you on your spelling and have to point out that you have wrongly spelt favorite its favurite not favourite.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:15 pm

No it's favourite not favorite or favurite.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:16 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
Rowley wrote:Can't watch it at work but at any point does Floyd point out how much his watch costs. Those are my favourite bits.

No they are bare chested wearing boxing shorts but Floyd's watch can feed a small third world nation twice over.

BTW rowley I have waited a long time to correct you on your spelling and have to point out that you have wrongly spelt favorite its favurite not favourite.

Erm Erm

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:18 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

Doh

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:19 pm

Why did it show up wrong on my spell checker then???

why is this happening?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Google chrome most probably which uses american english as it's default, epic fail though either way.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:27 pm

luckily flloyds fights are more interesting than the build ups. ive heard flloyd is less childish when the cameras are off, hope for his sakes thats true

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:50 pm

I've got a lot of time for Guerrero and I don't think he'll fall in to Mayweathers trap of reacting. He's been on twitter for the last few months saying how he will end the unbeaten run, he's even installed a countdown on his website and twitter page I believe.

These are all signs of a guy with surprime confidence that he will get the job done. I'm sure Guerrero has been through enough in his life not to rise to Floyds games.

Last edited by hampo171 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:51 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Why did it show up wrong on my spell checker then???

why is this happening?

laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 pm

hampo171 wrote:I've got a lot of time for Guerrero and I don't think he'll fall in to Mayweathers trap of reacting. He's been on twitter for the last few months saying how he will end the unbeaten run, he's even installed a countdown on his website and twitter page I believe.

These are all signs of a guy with surprime confidence that he will get the job done. I'm sure Guerrero has been through enough in his life not to rise to Floyds games.

Trell Biggs was saying as much before he fought Tyson. So was Bruno. In fact every boxer predicts a win entering a fight. Come fight night it all goes awry. That's what I predict here.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:58 pm

I'm not saying he'll win but I don't think he'll fall for the games like Hatton and co.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:59 pm

The likes of Hatton and Ortiz (especially) already had mental weaknesses though, there to exploit. Guererro just seems to have a little more fortitude, especially with what he's gone through and his strong faith etc.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:25 pm

azania wrote:
hampo171 wrote:I've got a lot of time for Guerrero and I don't think he'll fall in to Mayweathers trap of reacting. He's been on twitter for the last few months saying how he will end the unbeaten run, he's even installed a countdown on his website and twitter page I believe.

Trell Biggs was saying as much before he fought Tyson. So was Bruno. In fact every boxer predicts a win entering a fight. Come fight night it all goes awry. That's what I predict here.

Wasn't he pumping some big weights & saying he was 210 or 220% ready?

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:27 pm

He said he was going to curl himself into a ball and roll over Tyson. Thought it was pretty funny seeing and hearing Our Frank talk smack.

Pity he got badly smacked though.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:52 pm

i dont think hatton fell for any games with mayweather. nothing in the build up fazed hatton at all. he went in confident and fought the way he usually did. he just wasnt good enough. i dont think anyone falls for any mind games from flloyd, hes just a better boxer than any of his opponents. the rest of the drama is just to sell the fight, nothing more. its a bit like deal or no deal. the game itself isnt long enough, so they add in the drama inbetween.

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Hatton lost his cool at the weigh, how often have you seen him give the slit throat gesture?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Guerrero did look a little flustered, especially at the end with the whole lets go right now business when he started moving about more

This is the norm for Floyd

It wasn't really Guerrero's reaction but in comparison to the whole big bravado he had been giving to the reporters he basically had nothing in the face of floyd

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Anyone think it was a bit gay? Floyd asking how Guerrero wants it and how he's gonna give it to him.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:53 pm

All pre-fight hype is gay...

Only ends up with the protagonists french kissing after the show..

Think Guerrero beats him....but Floyd right to start as big FAVORITE!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down