The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales under 20s coaches need to be promoted to senior squad!!!

5 posters

Go down

Wales under 20s coaches need to be promoted to senior squad!!! Empty Wales under 20s coaches need to be promoted to senior squad!!!

Post by t1000advancedprototype Fri 08 Mar 2013, 8:18 pm

Wales:

Backs don't run straight
Backs don't draw the man before passing
Players don't offload:

Wales under 20s:

Backs run straight
Backs draw the man before passing
Players offload

THREE FUNDAMENAL and vitally important areas of the game that are basic and should be common place in the senior game.

Also Rhodri Davies at 9 looks pretty tasty.

t1000advancedprototype

Back to top Go down

Wales under 20s coaches need to be promoted to senior squad!!! Empty Re: Wales under 20s coaches need to be promoted to senior squad!!!

Post by Morgannwg Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:00 pm

The rugby tonight was because of the Scarlets and Wales Sevens influence in the backline. Before tonight they haven't been that impressive. Wilson and Taylor have the potential to go further.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Wales under 20s coaches need to be promoted to senior squad!!! Empty Re: Wales under 20s coaches need to be promoted to senior squad!!!

Post by thebluesmancometh Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:03 pm

THREE FUNDAMENAL and vitally important areas of the game that are basic and should be common place in the senior game.

This says so much more about you than you know!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:22 pm

t1000advancedprototype wrote:Wales:

Backs don't run straight
Backs don't draw the man before passing
Players don't offload:

My telly must be on the blink coz Jamie Roberts always seems to run straight.
I should get a Samsung.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:28 pm

Really Dave, because on my TV Cuthbert, North, Roberts, Phillips all try too hard to jink around players and constantly drift out to the...

I couldn't even finish it because all we do is crash!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:43 pm

thebluesmancometh wrote:Really Dave, because on my TV Cuthbert, North, Roberts, Phillips all try too hard to jink around players and constantly drift out to the...

As I said I should get a Samsung, but I can't remember Jamie Roberts doing much Jinking. When did he last jink?
I was under the impression that his job was to run straight crash, bang, wallop and leave the jinky stuff to somebody else.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by samuraidragon Sat 09 Mar 2013, 1:47 am

Cardiff Dave wrote:
thebluesmancometh wrote:Really Dave, because on my TV Cuthbert, North, Roberts, Phillips all try too hard to jink around players and constantly drift out to the...

As I said I should get a Samsung, but I can't remember Jamie Roberts doing much Jinking. When did he last jink?
I was under the impression that his job was to run straight crash, bang, wallop and leave the jinky stuff to somebody else.

Yes, Shane Williams. Oh, wait a moment...

samuraidragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down