The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-Hop Gets Called Cunning And Old School: Fury Gets Called Out-- By Naazim!

+4
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
azania
Imperial Ghosty
davidemore
8 posters

Go down

B-Hop Gets Called Cunning And Old School: Fury Gets Called Out-- By Naazim! Empty B-Hop Gets Called Cunning And Old School: Fury Gets Called Out-- By Naazim!

Post by davidemore Sun 21 Apr 2013, 4:23 pm

I mean come on Naazim Richardson, you should admire an elbow across the jaw or smack behind the head. Ever since B-Hop left Middle he been doing it, and before!

What's fatty's problem?

http://www.boxingscene.com/cunningham-naazim-rip-fury-over-using-illegal-tactics--64674

Last edited by davidemore on Sun 21 Apr 2013, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

davidemore

Back to top Go down

B-Hop Gets Called Cunning And Old School: Fury Gets Called Out-- By Naazim! Empty Re: B-Hop Gets Called Cunning And Old School: Fury Gets Called Out-- By Naazim!

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 21 Apr 2013, 4:34 pm

Where at any point does Naazim call him a cheat, if anything he was complimenting Fury for doing it as it was the only way he was going to win, more BS from you as usual.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

B-Hop Gets Called Cunning And Old School: Fury Gets Called Out-- By Naazim! Empty Re: B-Hop Gets Called Cunning And Old School: Fury Gets Called Out-- By Naazim!

Post by azania Sun 21 Apr 2013, 4:36 pm

Bhop is old school. Ergo so is Fury.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Sun 21 Apr 2013, 4:37 pm

We can't even agree to disagree me and you. You want some Imperial? I'm tired of you hating on me for my amazing predictions and inside knowledge. I'm dedicated, hard work and dedication to the sport. Don't question my words, live for them.

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 21 Apr 2013, 4:41 pm

Read what Naazim actually says, he at no point criticises Fury for using dirty tactics, he just states that he felt Cunningham was expecting the referee to cut it out.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by davidemore Sun 21 Apr 2013, 5:03 pm

Nazeem be thinking it though, Imperial.

Imperial, how can we be lovers if we can't be friends?

Just saying.

Bromance. heart

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:16 pm

I actually think Fury is ike ibeabuchi mark 2.

He is a complete crackpot
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:21 pm

Like to see where he goes from here with C5 no longer showing boxing

Can't see any other terrestrial channel picking up boxing especially as Fury is one punch away from being blitzed

It's scary how much the occasion got to him, imagine him fighting in Germany agaisnt a K Bro or a big fight with Haye, he may have a breakdown

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:37 pm

Thought Channel 5 had agreed to keep showing it Headscratch
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:45 pm

I thought that they'd pulled out but as the Fury fight was already going ahead they decided to have that as the last show they're showing

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 21 Apr 2013, 8:18 pm

Not exactly sure if C5 made an announcement but I got the impression that they will continue to show boxing.

Hennessy has always maintained that C5 have never told him they are cutting boxing.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sun 21 Apr 2013, 8:21 pm

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:I actually think Fury is ike ibeabuchi mark 2.

He is a complete crackpot

An insult to Ike who would have steam rolled over Fury in a round. Also, Fury's not on Ike's level of reality bending, utter insanity.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon 22 Apr 2013, 8:23 pm

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs wrote:I thought that they'd pulled out but as the Fury fight was already going ahead they decided to have that as the last show they're showing

Without a doubt showing Degales next fight, he said so live on air.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down