The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Fans? (Kind of Smackdown spoilers but not really)

4 posters

Go down

Casual Fans? (Kind of Smackdown spoilers but not really) Empty Casual Fans? (Kind of Smackdown spoilers but not really)

Post by x12x Sat 27 Apr 2013, 3:57 am

Just finished watching Smackdown as I couldn't sleep and I was really impressed with the main event of Dean Ambrose vs Undertaker and all the stuff that happened during and after the match...anyway, I then checked my Facebook and saw the WWE posted a status about the match and it had about 300 comments and I know comment sections are the place where intelligence goes to die but I couldn't help but give it a read. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!? I think as a fan, coming on this forum and talking to my friends about wrestling that I've been living in a bubble where people seem to have (most of the time) coherent, thought out opinions on not only wrestling but how story lines are built and how people are put over...I now know why I get labelled as a geek or a smark whenever I talk to someone who either doesn't watch wrestling or doesn't really watch it anymore.

Litterally every comment was saying how The Shield "can't wrestle" or that they were pussies or even worse people throwing around the word faggot like it was acceptable...is this the mentality of the average casual fan or am I being misguided by morons in a comment section? One person went as far as to say
i hate the shield and sad to say if they dont be rid of them i am so angry i maynot watch for awhile till they can come up with a solution...

Do they not get that this is how you build a star or a group, that there have to be bad guys for the good guys to face against!? Don't they realise that this was to show that no one was safe from the Shield? I'm having a breakdown...

This post did cheer me up though.
Prince Shukla Shukla: he is a deid man any one can not bit him in the ring
Better call Suarez.

Oh and Jimmy Howell NEEDS to be hired as a booker...
what I would like to see is. The Undertaker& Kane & The Great Khali vs The Shield at extreme rules in a Six Man Cage Match

x12x

Back to top Go down

Casual Fans? (Kind of Smackdown spoilers but not really) Empty Re: Casual Fans? (Kind of Smackdown spoilers but not really)

Post by Hero Sat 27 Apr 2013, 9:00 am

Glad you didn't find my comments on there then Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casual Fans? (Kind of Smackdown spoilers but not really) Empty Re: Casual Fans? (Kind of Smackdown spoilers but not really)

Post by x12x Sat 27 Apr 2013, 11:19 am

Hero, I'm finding it hard to believe that you had the ability to type anything while crying with joy and attempting to find the number to the creative team to thank them haha.

On a serious note, I really think this match showed us the faith that Taker and the WWE have in not only Ambrose but Reigns and Rollins...when was the last time Taker took two BIG bumps like that?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Sat 27 Apr 2013, 11:33 am

the wwe facebook page is full of stupid children and retarded adults who cant string two sentences together and just believe whatever the wwe tells them to. don't read any of the comments on there the majority are mindless idiots.

apart from Hero of course Wink Hug
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 27 Apr 2013, 11:43 am

Imo wwe creative will be thinking their build up of the shield has been a job well done if they are generating heat on social media, if people are stated how much they hate them then their roles as heels as cemented.

I get your point though, the casual fan is exactly that though, they don't really care about logical booking and well thought out angles they tune in to see the big names and check out the main angles and in their opinions the shield are nobodies in comparison to the undertaker, rock, HHH etc.

I for two reasons wouldn't talk about wrestling on Facebook firstly because the endless dross would give me to much rage and secondly I wouldn't want to be outed as a wrestling geek to my 'real' friends, far to much banter would come my way at football if that were to get out! Lol!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down