The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero get your tissues ready (Smackdown spoilers (kind of))

+7
Azwethinkweiz
Shot 21 LCFC
Hero
Enforcer
Sara
MetalMotty
x12x
11 posters

Go down

Hero get your tissues ready (Smackdown spoilers (kind of)) Empty Hero get your tissues ready (Smackdown spoilers (kind of))

Post by x12x Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:25 am

So as you may have seen, this Friday on Smackdown Dean Ambrose of The Shield will go one of one with Kane for the main event marking the second week in a row that he will face off against a huge star of the WWE. If there was any sign that Ambrose and the Shield are held in high regard by the powers at be this must be it...does anyone else see this being a set up for a tag titles match involving two or even all three members of The Shield at Extreme Rules?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Hero get your tissues ready (Smackdown spoilers (kind of)) Empty Re: Hero get your tissues ready (Smackdown spoilers (kind of))

Post by MetalMotty Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:27 am

yeah can see the sheild winning and team hell no breaking up.
I wonder if they will use the freebirds rule

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Hero get your tissues ready (Smackdown spoilers (kind of)) Empty Re: Hero get your tissues ready (Smackdown spoilers (kind of))

Post by x12x Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:37 am

I'd love to see Team Hell No break up with Bryan moving on to a feud with Ziggler/AJ for the World Title and Kane being pushed over the edge and bringing back the scarier side of his character...we need Kane back as a monster heel!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Tue 30 Apr 2013, 12:17 pm

Yay!! More Ambrose Smile

I think they will defnitely take the tag titles soon

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 30 Apr 2013, 12:24 pm

Everyone felt/hoped that the tag titles would be defended Freebird style by The Shield, however with Ambrose seemingly getting the push as the singles competitor, does anyone think it could be Rollins/Reigns who get the belts? That would free up Ambrose for a higher profile singles feud.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 30 Apr 2013, 12:45 pm

It seems that way though I wonder if it's because of Ambrose's Ziggleresque facial selling that he's getting the first singles push. I'd have expected them to have taken it in turns regarding a singles match tbh, Ambrose v Taker last week, Reigns v Kane this week and then Rollins v D.Bryan next. Not that I'm complaining but that's how I'd have booked it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Tue 30 Apr 2013, 12:57 pm

Maybe Seth / Roman could have the tag titles and Dean could have a singles one?! I think it would be cool if they could have the tag titles as a collective.

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 30 Apr 2013, 1:11 pm

I always thought that if two of them took the tag title it would be Rollins and Ambrose as they seem like the more natural pairing IMO. I hope they do go down the Freebird route though.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 30 Apr 2013, 1:17 pm

2 get the Tag Team titles and the other one can have the Intercontinental title.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azwethinkweiz Tue 30 Apr 2013, 2:12 pm

Azwethinkweiz likes the shield!

Azwethinkweiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 30 Apr 2013, 3:06 pm

Im sure they like you too.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 30 Apr 2013, 4:58 pm

Azwethinkweiz wrote:Azwethinkweiz likes the shield!

Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Price Check On Jackass Tue 30 Apr 2013, 5:15 pm

Is 'Azwethinkweiz' actually The Rock or Amir Khan in disguise?

Price Check On Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by Azwethinkweiz Tue 30 Apr 2013, 5:17 pm

Azwethinkweiz just is!

Azwethinkweiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Price Check On Jackass Tue 30 Apr 2013, 5:21 pm

All this addressing yourself in the third person is just too much of a coincidence for me... Amir, is that you?!

Price Check On Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Tue 30 Apr 2013, 8:22 pm

Azwethinkweiz = No.1 promo guy on the boards...
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 30 Apr 2013, 9:22 pm

If you can REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD what the Azwethinkweiz is posting.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Tue 30 Apr 2013, 10:18 pm

I would imagine they would go for the Freebird rule even if they selectively continue to choose a particular pairing for the defences... Also hope that needing three titles means that they need to have a new looking title because the bronze medals look awful

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 01 May 2013, 8:50 am

Backstage Update from Wrestling Observer:

When word spread that Roman Reigns had caught the attention of Triple H, the belief was that he was going to be built up as a future main event performer. WWE has definitely taken that approach. They've protected him on the microphone by limiting the amount of things that he has to say. They're also building him up as a formidable opponent, as evident by the fact that he was given a pinfall victory over John Cena at Monday Night RAW this week.

In correlation, while WWE is also high on Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose is rapidly standing out from his teammates. While Seth Rollins is allowed some lines, Ambrose is given the most important points of the promo. As noted, Roman Reigns is relegated to quick lines. WWE also trusts Ambrose more in the ring. They used him last week against the Undertaker, and they're having him face Kane at the next Smackdown.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 01 May 2013, 8:57 am

Tut tut Hero. You have spoiled Raw for me now. Gonna watch it tonight and now I wont be on the edge of my seat for Reigns v Cena. Very Happy

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 01 May 2013, 9:18 am

As it is Wednesdy the site rules state there is no need to hide Raw spoilers Very Happy
I haven't seen Raw yet though so...damn you Hero!!

That is interesting though and confirms what most have said. It was obvious that Ambrose was the most trusted of the three at the moment and that Reigns is the one that looks like a WWE star.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Wed 01 May 2013, 5:01 pm

Reigns looks like he can deliver the Spear perfectly. Would love to see him face off against the Rock...probably just because they are family!
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down