The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Retribution Sunday 26th May

+6
The Last Outlaw
Steel
x12x
Blade
The Joker
Paul Mac 6CW
10 posters

Go down

6CW Retribution Sunday 26th May Empty 6CW Retribution Sunday 26th May

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 10 May 2013, 11:25 am

6CW Retribution – Sunday 26th May - Live from the Copper Box Arena London

Match One

Dylan Wright vs The Ronster

If Ron loses he is released from 6CW

Match Two

Alejandro Suarez vs Mike Masters

Match Three

Jack Hurst vs Jerome Dubois

Match Four

Daniel Reilly vs Anonymous

Match Five

Gazzy D vs Marty Helms

Match Six

No Holds Barred Match

Orthrus vs Reverend Edward Plague

Match Seven

Nate Nack vs Garry Grant

Main Event

Last Man Standing Match

Blade vs DeMarcus Brown

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Retribution Sunday 26th May Empty Re: 6CW Retribution Sunday 26th May

Post by The Joker Fri 10 May 2013, 12:29 pm

A camera in the backstage area comes to life, aiming its lens at nothing but a blank wall. A voice can be heard somewhere away from camera, the sounds of a man pleading. The camera begins to shake before dropping as what sounds like someone taking a beating, behind the camera’s lens.
The scene then suddenly becomes quiet and a pair of red boots comes walking into the fallen camera’s view. A white gloved hand reaches down and lifts the camera, pointing the camera at its owner.
The person facing the camera towards himself is a man covered in white makeup, with red paint smeared across his lips, almost into a smile, whilst his long hair shows traces of green dye.

Joker: Hehehehehehe! Isn’t the sound of laughter such a beautiful thing? It signals happiness, joy, cheerfulness! Laughter is our way of telling the world that we are happy. What is a world without laughter?

And yet, as I watch from deep within the shadows, everyone is so serious and laughter is a rarity and I ask myself why? Why does everyone walk around these corridors with such frowns on their faces? I mean, what, are you too big to laugh? Is that what it is?

Well isn’t it just lucky for yourselves that I have decided to reveal myself to your world. I am the Joker, and you will all play the games that I set, whether through choice or not. See, you will come to understand that when I want something, I get it.

And if I want you to laugh, then you can believe my every word when I say you will laugh. Is a smile too much to ask for?

Like a predator sat deep in hiding studying its prey, I have watched with intensity as every single man and woman in this business goes about their business. I’ve watched as you’ve got ready to go to the ring, as you’ve stopped for some food to fill your greed and needs, I’ve watched you converse between yourselves, yes, the Joker has watched.

Now first thing first, I’m not here to demand money or sponsorship or none of that ridiculous crap, my goals are not material related. So Mr Andrews, Mr Jones, I am speaking directly to the two of you right now. Come on gentlemen; look me dead in the eye now!

Now my demands are quite simple really. I want a contract. Now don’t even say it, because I know exactly what thoughts are running through your minds right now. ‘Why should we hire a clown?’ Hehehehehe, let me provide you the answers, gentlemen. Now the longer I have to wait for a contract that I find satisfactory to be given to me, the more I’m going to hurt people. Let that digest for a second, your whole future lies in my hands.

I will put every single superstar you have on the shelf if needs be, and then how exactly will you run this company of yours? And don’t kid yourself if you try to bluff me, I am a man of my word, and remorse isn’t an emotion I know of, so there will not be any problems in that department.

So think about what I’ve said gentlemen, it could be anyone. I will bring laughter and joy to this place whether it needs to be through force. Hehehehehehe!

The camera suddenly cuts dead.

The Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 10 May 2013, 8:00 pm

The crowd in the arena are buzzing with excitement for 6cw's next PPV Retribution the camera pans around the crowd in the arena and there's such signs as We love you Gazzyd, Come on big Ron you can do it, The camera's then go to the ring with the fans still going crazy and then the camera spans over to the commentary table where Harold and Henry are dressed in white shirts and grey suites.

HA: Good evening everyone and this is 6CW and this is Retribution we have some out standing matches for you here tonight here's just a couple of Favorite's for tonight's show that starts with our first match Ronster v Dylan Wright if The Ronster wins he gets his 6CW contract, Then Gazzy D vs Marty Helms that one should be an awesome match with Gazzyd trying to gain a full time contract and last but not least is the Last m,an standing match with fans favorite Blade v Demarcus Brown.

Along side me is my good brother Henry, How are you Henry?

HE: Very well Harold and this is looking like an awesome card here tonight but there's only one match that I want to see happen and that is the last man standing match with Blade and Brown and looks like were gonna here from one of them two already.

The crowd suddenly erupt into huge cheers as I do What I Want rages out of the arena speakers read and white pyrotechnic's shoot off into the rafters and Blade comes out onto the ramp bouncing about as the crowd cheers even louder he then runs down the ramp tagging fans on either side before sliding into the ring and grabs a microphone of the ring announcer.

Blade looks around the arena at all the fans taking in the cheers and holds his microphone high in the air pointing to the fans as the take the noise level up another notch.

Blade:My god the Copper box arena is full of madness here tonight.

The crowd cheers loudly.

Blade: Wow, you guys are great and just for that I will do my damnedest and give it my all to win for you guys you are the ones that gets me through the matches and you are the ones that drive me through the pain barrier you are the ones that will make me be the man that puts down Demarcus Brown and his goon's.

HA: This crowd is going crazy for Blade lets just hope he can keep his word or they might just turn on him.

Blade: Last week I showed what Blade is all about when I beat Orthrus another big guy but I took him down just like I'm gonna take Browny boy down, This is gonna be my time, My night to be the man at the top and I will be on top of Brown and get the 1,2,3.

And what's betting you that he gets his goons involved in our match to try and put me down for the ten count because we all know that Browny boy can not do it all by him self coz he is just one big coward and he knows it.

HE: Oh my you shouldn't have said that Blade just the words to stir up Brown.

Blade: Now I know Browny boy is listening in the back and that is bound to wind him up coz he knows he can't keep a good dog down and this dog just keeps on getting back up and biting his ass.

We are in the main event for tonight's show and that is just gonna make it even more sweeter when this bad ass kicks Browns teeth down his throat and if his goons do try to get involved then I will be read for them doesn't matter if its 1 man or 20 men it will not keep from bouncing back up and getting my hands on Browny.

The crowd cheers loudly for Blade.

Blade: You see that, That is what I need, That is what I want from you guys you mean so much to me coz this last man standing match is one of the most brutal matches you will ever see because you have to hurt your opponent so bad that he can't get up before the ref counts to ten and you know there's gonna be blood spilled in this match.

HA: He's right about that one Henry lots of blood.

Henry nods to his brother as the crowd cheers loudly.

Blade: and you know what, I will have most of my blood it will be Browny boy and his goons that will be covered all in the red stuff and if there not then I haven't won the match and that will just urine me off but like I said before I will do every think in my power to make that happen and with your help I will make it happen.

The crowd cheers loudly as I do what I want hits and Blade stands on the top turn buckle to pose for the fans.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 11 May 2013, 7:40 am

The screen of the 6CW Titatron begins to flash and flicker as footage from Absolution begins to play, the crowd are shown the final moments of the match between Orthus and Nate Nack as Nate Nack scales the ladder. The screen suddenly flickers to footage of Edward Plague with an evil look acoss his face and then flickers back to Nate Nack near the top of the ladder. The screen then begins to glitch and blur as it once again flickers to a close up of the Reverend, he screams “THE END IS NIGH” as the shot changes back to the Absolution match, this time Nate Nack is on the floor with Edward stood over him, this is mixed in with the images of Orthrus holding the golden contract and then Orthrus coughing up blood after going face to face with Edward.
The video on the Titatron begins to glitch again as commentary begins to play over the top with a weird, scratchy effect over the audio distorting it.

“Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner…and the rightful owner of the Golden Contract!!!!! ORTHRUS!!!!”

The shot glitches beyond recognition and the screen turns to static, a face can be seen flickering amongst the distortion, it begins to settle as the mask of Edward Plague can be seen...his dead eyes peering through, a sick laugh echoes from behind the mask as he removes it to talk in to the camera. He begins quoting Ezekiel 7:19 from a worn bible that appears to have blood stains across the pages and the camera slowly zooms out.

“They will throw their silver in to the streets and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the Lord's wrath. It will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs, for it has caused them to stumble in to sin.”

He places the bible by the side of him and begins to smile in to the camera as the candle light extenuates his features.

“Orthrus, you hold the fabled Golden Contract, the most valuable possession in the short history of the 6CW...you believe it makes you untouchable, you believe that it gives you the power to do anything that you want...I'm sorry to say that the quote I read before is a lesson that you must learn the hard way."

“The day of the Lord's wrath is upon us and your Golden Contract can no longer protect you.”

The sound of a ticking clock begins to echo around the dungeon and the candles flicker even more.

“In three weeks time I will show you why pride is the deadliest sin...it was your pride that allowed me to enter the 6CW, it was your pride that demanded the match against me and it will be your pride that will eventually become your downfall when you bow before me and you have condemned the roster of the 6CW to the same fate”

“The clock ticks away Orthrus, can you feel the walls around you closing in? Can you feel the grip tightening around your throat like a noose?”

The camera glitches and turns to static for a second and as it comes back Edward is once again wearing his Plague mask.

“Are you ready to see the light?”

The screen glitches and once again turns to static as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 12 May 2013, 12:42 pm

As Blade stands atop the turnbuckle his music suddenly stops and the arena is cast into darkness.

Henry: I think we both know what is about to happen Harold

Harold: Get out of there Blade

White fireworks then begin to explode from the top of the ramp as Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It begins to resonate from the arena speakers, the crowd treat the sound of the music with hostility as they begin to boo and shout profanities. Blade jumps down form the turn buckle and looks ready for a fight, a single man in a white hood then enters the arena as the noise in the arena is driven up a notch to the point where the boos are almost deafening.

Henry: I don’t think there is a more hated man in 6CW than DeMarcus Brown, all the sneak attacks, the foul play, a distinct lack of any morals. What we can’t argue with however Harold is how effective his game plan has been.

Harold: He’s a thug at heart and nothing more.

The man in the white hood begins to make his way down the entrance way completely ignoring the insults of the crowd; he gets halfway down and stops in his track. The man then turns behind him and looks back up at the curtain and lowers the bandanna covering his face revealing himself to be DeMarcus Brown, he then places two fingers near his lips and whistles loudly, he then turns back to the ring and makes eye contact with Blade a grin etched across his face. As he begins his decent once more to the ring four other men in white hoods jump the barricade and surround the ring, Blade looks at the men and dares them to enter with his fists up ready to unleash.

Harold: I don’t like what’s happening out here one bit Henry, they have Blade surrounded, they could take Blade out tonight and make it impossible for him to fight at Retribution.

DeMarcus is now at the side of the ring looking up at Blade laughing, he makes his way to the announce table and picks up a microphone, he then slowly climbs onto the ring apron and wipes his feet. He holds out an open palm to Blade to signal he is not quite ready to fight and enter the ring before ascending the turnbuckle and sitting atop it. DeMarcus then begins to survey the crowd as his music begins to fade, Blade watches Brown with a look of disgust on his face. DeMarcus then slowly lifts the microphone to his mouth.

DB: Do you ever stop and listen to yourself speak Blade? Almost every word that forms from that neanderthal mouth of yours makes little to no sense, the fact you will do anything for a cheap cheer from these pathetic individuals, you come out here week after week and tell them all how wonderful it is to have them here how they can help you make up for your shortfalls if they just wave their banners and chant your name like adolescent children. Why I ask? Why cheer for him just look at him he is a disgrace, a remnant of a past failed organisation, he couldn’t give a damn about any of you, he’s only here to make up the numbers and collect his paycheck because that is all he is good for, he’s not a game changer and he certainly will never be a champion, he’s the polar opposite of myself. I know the real reason why you cheer him and it is the exact same reason why this company re-hired him because you feel sorry for him, because without wrestling he would be the guy sat by the roadside no doubt some poor mutt under his arm scrounging and scraping for every penny just so he can afford a cup of coffee or his next fix. By cheering his name and encouraging him can’t you see you are only giving him unrealistic dreams of the top, dreams he will never ever realise, and by doing so makes you just as bad as him. Maybe the reason you cheer for him is because you can sympathise with his cause because you too have amounted to absolutely nothing in your lifetime, so you cheer for him because it gives you hope in return that one day even you could make something of yourself, the sooner you people just accept that you are worthless the world will be a much better place and the truly gifted individuals much like myself can ascend to the top without having to climb over your frail, fly ridden, infected corpses.

The crowd begin to chant Blades name and DeMarcus just smiles and begins to laugh.

DB: But then it seems even you are not the lowest of the low in this company Blade, as you so rightly put you managed to beat Orthurus this past week, like David you managed to slay the not so mighty giant. Was the fact you brought that up supposed to impress me? Was it supposed to make me think twice about facing you? All it has done Blade is made me question even more whether this company will last longer than a few months before it closes its doors once more, I look down the list of superstars in this company and there isn’t a name on there, that intimidates me in the slightest, the fact that you would celebrate beating one of those men is foolhardy, but then for you I guess that this is some great achievement, a defining moment in your career, just don’t expect me to be giving you a round of applause because truthfully it means jack sh*t on a bad day I could beat every man in this company one after the other and still not break a sweat.

Henry: yeah with a little help from you friends no doubt

DeMarcus then jumps down from his perch and begins to walk back and forth along the ropes before staring into the eyes of Blade.

DB: I am in the main event at Retribution the place where I belong to be, the place where the shining light should always be. I don’t think you quite realise how lucky you are to be up against me Blade, by being in the ring with me is by far the greatest honour anybody has ever bestowed upon you, you should be thanking me not attempting to urine me off. Last Man Standing Blade, you understand the rules I hope, you talk of a getting a three count Blade and that makes me laugh because that’s not even half the job Ill lie on the ground and let you cover for a three count if you want Blade, then when you get up to celebrate a great victory ill hit you round the head with a chair or put you through a burning table I can do anything within my power to keep you down for the count of ten. I can do as I please and nobody can do a thing to stop me because I’m not breaking any rules, heck if I so wanted Blade I could just take a seat at the announce table and watch as my colleagues here do all the work for me, then you can moan all you like after about how unfair the world is, don’t hate the player Blade hate the game, the game you requested might I add. You’ve got nobody to blame but yourself for what is about to happen at Retribution Blade I just hope you will take the harsh lesson you are about to be taught on board and you don’t make a similar mistake in the future, I’m telling you this for your own good Blade so I hope you listen to me. Don’t go picking a fight when you don’t have the tools in your arsenal to get the job done, otherwise you’ll find that the loss is hard to come back from.

DeMarcus then swaggers to the centre of the ring and goes eyeball to eyeball with Blade.

DB: This talk of painting myself and my colleague’s red with that of our own blood we both know that this will never come to pass Blade because you don’t have what it takes to be that sadistic, whereas I’ve spent most of my life doing being that brutal and that cruel to the point where I wouldn’t think twice about your wellbeing I will do whatever it takes and that is why it will be I who walks out of Retribution as the victor, then instead of red I will paint this entire company white, in the name of the white hoods and in the name superiority.

DeMarcus licks his lips not breaking eye contact with Blade. As Blade remains unmoved by Browns taunts.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 12 May 2013, 1:19 pm

Blade then starts to clap in a sarcastic way as the crowd are booing loudly at Brown's comments, Blade the puts his microphone up to his lips as the crowd then start to settle down.

Blade: Oh Demarcus you do make me laugh thinking that you can dominate me in this ring may be you will may be you wont but I will never give up and you know that.

You see Browny boy you for get that I have already been a champion back in the old 6CW I was TC champion for a time and then tag team champion twice and I only lost those coz my partners chickened out and bailed but still I was champion so you need to get your facts right before opening that mouth of yours.

The crowd then starts to chant Blades name.

Blade: You here that Browny boy ( Blade points to the crowd) That my friend is the heart and soul of this company not some hooligan who thinks that he is better than anyone else just coz he's got four Goons backing him up.

You are nothing but a coward that hinds behind a mask of four men but you know what Browny boy I have an equalizer that I know will send your goons flying of the apron and you know what that is?

Brown shakes his head.

Blade: This!

The crowd goes wild as Blade then pulls out a steel pipe from the back of his trunks and starts to swing wildly at the four men on the ring apron but misses only with in a few inches and they jump down to the floor Blade then points the steel pipe at Brown who stands his ground smiling at Blade.

Blade: Your telling me that there will be no blood spilled at Retribution well I say they will be and be leave me when I say this that you my friend will be the first one to bleed so you see I do have the tools for the job and I will get the job done you go and pull your self a chair at Retribution and watch me take your goons apart one by one and then once I have finished with them I will turn my attention towards you Browny boy and that will not be a pretty site I can promise you that.

The crowd cheers loudly as Blade lowers his pipe waiting for the response of Brown.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 12 May 2013, 4:09 pm

DeMarcus looks down at the pipe an unimpressed look on his face, before lifting the microphone up in front of his mouth.

DB: That’s your game changer Blade one piece of steel pipe against the entire might of the White Hoods, you really think that will be enough to defeat us; this isn’t a game of Cluedo and we are not an unsuspecting victim. Once again you are coming to a gun fight without the right equipment you have your choice of any weapon and the one you choose is inferior.

DeMarcus begins to laugh out loud holding his stomach mocking Blade

DB: What you going to do if we show up with knuckledusters, pipes of our own, chairs, bats you’re a shopping trolley full of hurt and all for you, your whole game plan will be blown out of the water Blade, you don’t have what it takes to come up with a plan B on the spot so all that will happen is you will be torn apart, brutalised, mutilated by my hand. Is it hitting home now Blade just what you have gotten yourself into the odds are heavily stacked against you Blade and with good reason because I am streaks ahead of you and always will be. You might have heart and a never say die attitude Blade and that is admirable but it won’t help you come Retribution, by not giving up all you will be doing is prolonging the pain and hurt that I am going to unleash upon you, until the point where you don’t even have a say in if you beat the ten count or not because you will be out cold, dead to the world, I want to be there when you finally come around and are told of my victory to finally see an expression of regret on your face.

Henry: Brown once more attempting to intimidate Blade, to give him an either bigger advantage.

Harold: Don’t listen to him Blade he’s just trying to get under your skin

DB: You misunderstood me also Blade when I said you would never be a champion, maybe it was a bad choice of words on my behalf. What I actually meant Blade was a real champion, not these trinkets you talk of, paper belts like a tag team title and a television championship, all those belts represent Blade is your inability to climb to the top of the pile and claim the signature title. The reason for that is simple Blade because you are simply not good enough, you don’t think about the consequences your actions have and just fly in hoping the crowd will pull you through, but you fall short because you don’t have the talent to back up your actions. I am destined to be at the top Blade because I have talent and I have a brain to back it up, I know the move my opponent will make two moves before even he does. You can join in with the sheep Blade by calling me a simple thug from the streets, or you can choose to see through that to what I really am, a predator the top of the food chain, the alpha male of this company.

DeMarcus bites his bottom lip and grins at Blade

DB: At no point Blade did I say that there would be no blood Retribution, all I pointed out was that it wouldn’t be that of either I or my brothers, I’m starting to think that this isn’t my choice of words but your failure to compute the English language Blade, I may be from the street but at least I am educated to a level greater than that of a child. You want to see blood so much Blade that can easily be arranged just don’t be surprised when it forms on your brow and fills your eyes so that all you see is a crimson mist.

The crowd begin boo Brown heavily

DB: So tell me Blade do you actually have anything intelligent in that head of yours, or is coming out here to join in the fun and games just a complete waste of my time? I crave a challenge Blade and so far one isn’t forthcoming.

DeMarcus walks away from Blade towards the ropes before stopping pausing for Blade to give him a reason to stay

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 12 May 2013, 4:42 pm

Blade laughs at the response of Brown again clapping sarcastically then puts the microphone to his mouth.

Blade: Where in the hell do you think your going fella you leave when I tell you to leave not just when you feel like it?

What in the world did you just say? Blah, Blah, Blah You really are full of crap aren't you those titles I spoke off they were worth fighting for and defending for the only reason your not bothered about them is you know that you are not good enough for them you just don't have the integrity to be a champion and there is no way in hell I will let you go for the big one, I was 1 second away from been world champion when I got my shot against Geoff Steel in the old 6cw one shot is all I had and I was devastated that I didn't get the job done but any man can beat any man on there day but that night was not to be for me.

Demarcus stands still laughing at Blade.

Blade: Oh you think that is funny do you at least I had a shot not something that you can say is it Browny boy and let me tell you something else do you really think that I will just use this steel pipe on you?

Hell no I will use anything I can get my hands on whether it be a table, Chair, Ladder or even a sledge hammer to your skull I will use them all and enjoy doing so you really think that you will dominate me so much that I wont be fighting back?

Wake up man, I have beaten bigger men than you I have been fighting my whole life and am sure as hell am not gonna stop now am I?
Your goons are no match for me Browny boy but if you wanna set them on me then so be it I will kick the crap out of them and like I said before kick the crap out of you.

Since I was a foster kid I have been fighting and come up smelling like roses on the other side of the fence and this last man standing match will be no different you may well beat the crap out of me but there is know way in hell that you will beat me so I can not get up for the count of ten.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly.

Blade: You my friend are just another guy who things he is god in the wrestling world and I am going to be the one that proves you other wise, You aren't god you are just another punk kid that like I said has got his Ego so far up his arse he can only see the crap at the other end.

You may think that I am not in your league but you will know that I can fight and fight with all my might I will do, So the fun and games stop now Browny boy bring your Goons, Bring your weapons and we shall see who is the better man on the day now you are boring me and if you want to leave you may do so scum bag.

The crowd cheers loudly as Blade just waits to see if Demarcus has any reply or just leaves the ring.

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 12 May 2013, 9:14 pm

DeMarcus stops and leans against the ropes surveying his opponent, he rolls his eyes at Blade and shakes his head. Brown then lifts the microphone to his mouth.

DB: I don’t think you’re quite in the position to be giving me orders Blade, look around you there are five of us and one of you, you can talk all you like about being able to beat us all, but talking and reality is a whole different game, I would back anyone of my brothers against you Blade to get the job done because like me they come from a place where you don’t get second chances, where you do what it takes and more to finish off an opponent, not for fancy titles or golden briefcases but for respect and honor. There is no honor in losing no matter how close you came, within one second of greatness that’s your trump card, you might as well have not showed up Blade there is a fine line between winning and losing you don’t have what it takes to cross the line. It amuses me that you think you can stop me from reaching the top of this company, you won’t even be able to stop me at Retribution you are nothing more than a stumbling block a distraction on my path, but I will soon be done with you Blade, then I can forget about these little chats and look for a more worthy opponent somebody who knows not to waste my time.

Harold: Brown looks clam but the tone of his voice suggests otherwise

Henry: Blade better watch his back here the vultures are circling

DB: For once Blade you are right about something, I am unproven and have yet to fight for the grand prize here in 6CW but that is through no fault of my own, I have taken apart every man that has been placed in front of me one by one, I have made a name for myself as one of the most revered men in this federation and as you rightly put it I have as of yet only done that for fun, imagine what I will be like when there is something on the line Blade, its enough to make most grown men quake in their boots. I am more than ready for a fight Blade I hope you do put on a reasonable show of yourself at Retribution all I’m saying is even your best will not be enough to beat me alone, you don’t think I will be able to keep you down for the count of ten Blade, then I will take great pleasure in proving you wrong showing you the levels I am prepared to go to, to ensure that I get the respect I deserve from this company.

DeMarcus takes a step forward off the rope closing the gap between him and Blade

DB: I’m not just any guy Blade, I am the guy, I walk and talk likes the best because that is exactly what I am. There is nobody else like me in this world all the others that have come before me were only pretenders they were only keeping the seat warm for me until I arrived. Trust me Blade this isn’t just my ego overinflating itself I am speaking home truths, truths that you need to come to terms with and fast because you face the best at Retribution and it will be like nothing you have faced before, there is no comparison to me I am going to be on you like an oncoming storm and I’m not going to stop to check to see if you are still breathing or spare a second to the destruction I have caused because this is exactly what you deserve Blade, the beating of a lifetime. I’m glad that for you the games are over that all you’re here to do now is fight, well for me Blade the game has only just started and I haven’t even made my first move yet, Retribution will be my masterpiece, my throw of the dice, a warning to you and the rest of the roster of what happens when you put yourself in the firing line of White Hoods. I don’t think there will be many who will repeat the mistakes you have made Blade.

Brown then steps instructs his brothers to leave and they retreat back over the barricade

DB: Just me and you now Blade, your exit is clear, why not run along and put in the hours of practice you are going to need.

DeMarcus then lowers the microphone

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Joker Mon 13 May 2013, 6:36 pm

A camera flicks on and a 6CW backstage crew member can be seen lay on the floor, coughing as blood dribbles down his forehead. He is evidently in pain as he clutches his ribs, whimpering. The camera is shaking slightly, the sign it is a handheld one. A loud, high piercing laughter suddenly rings out from behind the camera, echoing around the small room.

The camera spins and the man holding the camera towards himself is revealed as the Joker, who has his face covered in white paint, with red paints splattered over his lips, curved into a smile. He wipes his green dyed hair out of his face as he smiles.

The Joker: Mr Jones, Mr Andrews, remember me? I know you are both men of wealth and so I have a slight suspicion that you both own nice, expensive watches. Now lift the wrist that contains that watch of yours up to your ear and listen to that sweet sound of time ticking away. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Whilst you’re both sat there listening to time just fade away, allow me to remind you of my words to you. I want a contract. Now you’ve left me waiting a couple of days, and so I’m here again to now collect your debt. You see you’ll learn that I may be many things. You may call me a coward for not revealing my locations, you may call me a loony or crazy or any kind of name you want. But one thing I am, gentlemen, is a man of my word.

I said that if I wasn’t immediately offered a contract, I would attack your business, and I would pull it down, right from the bottom, and laugh as it crumbles before all our very eyes. And so, allow me to show you exhibit A!

The Joker spins the camera around and aims it at the badly beaten man on the floor. The Joker’s foot can be seen lunging forward and kicking the man straight in the ribs. The man screams in pain and begins coughing up blood, before the Joker aims a kick straight towards the man’s head, connecting painfully and knocking the man out cold, leaving bits of blood upon the Joker’s right foot. The Joker spins the camera back around focusing it on himself.

The Joker: Such a messy job isn’t it? I’m quite fond of them shoes too. So gentlemen, as you’re drawing up my contract, be of assistance and add in a nice new pair of shoes for me!

Now this gentleman that’s lay down there is as you may have gathered, not a superstar of yours. That’s because this is merely a warning shot. The gentleman in my presence is one of your technical staff. Imagine his shock as he was checking some of your backstage monitors and then turns to see me! But he’s yours again now, my use with him is done so you may come and retrieve him once I’ve left, granted you can find him that is! Hehehehehe!

Mr Jones, Mr Andrews, I’ve gave you enough time. There isn’t any point sending lawyers to me either, I am rather good at hiding when needs be. You needn’t worry about my full name, date of birth or any of that information either. As I said before, the pay package isn’t my appeal either; I’m not a man of material needs.

So gentlemen, if I don’t hear of you by the time the Retribution pay-per-view comes to a close, you will hear from me, and this time, it will be one of your precious superstars lay at my feet!

Expect me! Hehehehehehe!

The camera suddenly shuts black.

The Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 14 May 2013, 1:12 pm

At the latest live show Marty Helms is in the middle of the ring wearing his cuffs t-shirt and blue jeans with outlaw written down his right leg.

MH: Now on the last 6CW Anarchy that delusional thug that is known as GazzyD decided to throw Garry Grant into me whilst i was minding my own business at the commentry table.

The crowd begin a Gazzy Chant.

MH: You people are as delusional as he is (the crowd boo loudly) if things had been the other way round and I had thrown my opponent into Gazzy you would have been baying for my blood, you would have been saying how could he do that, look at him having to stoop that low. But Gazzy does it and everything is fine because Gazzy panders to you moronic imbeciles.

The crowd are split with some chanting for Gazzy while the other fans start to boo Hwlms.

MH: The only reason Gazzy has a problem with me is because of the masked man who has attacked him. (the crowd start an "it was you" chant) and that there is the problem we have.... what facts do any of you including Gazzy have that makes you so sure that it was me who attacked him. It is a pity that the attacker never knocked any sense into Gazzy because if they had he would not have come after me without knowing all the facts.

The crowd erupt into a frenzy as "Airplane" comes over the speakers and Gazzy emerges from behind the curtain.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 3:15 pm

The crowd are going wild as gazzy walks out into the stage. He's wearing faded jeans, converse pumps, and a gazzyD 'seeing is believing' T-Shirt. The crowd are chanting his name and he has to wait for the chants to die down before he can begin to speak

g: Marty Marty Marty, can you do me, all these fans and everybody watching at home a huge favour and please SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

huge pop from the crowd

g: quit your whining because I happened to take a cheapshot. It's not like you've never taken one is it?

Helms goes to respond but is promptly cut off

g: I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!!! I'm not stupid, I know what I found in your bag. You're not fooling anybody trying to play dumb, putting me in the spotlight, saying I'm delusional. You're not fooling anybody. You attacked me, you left me beaten in a pool of my own blood and now you can't admit that its put a big old bounty on your head. A bounty that I intend to collect at Retribution

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 14 May 2013, 3:49 pm

Helms starts to sarcastically applaud.

MH: WOW! Well done detective Gazzy you found a hat in my bag.... a bag that was in MY locker room a locker room that you had no right in entering might I add and can I also remind you that the weather was cold, wet and miserable the hat was in there for a reason plus I did not want to be spotted by these morons who follow people just like you.

The crowd boo Helms. Gazzy goes to raise the microphone.

MH: No, you can wait for me to finish Gazzy. You seem to forget that you were left beaten in a pool of your own blood, surely you should have thought whoever did that to you is capable of doing the same again. You stupidly rushed back into 6CW trying to find the man who attacked you, you rushed back into the ring still not fully right mentally and that will be your undoing come Retribution.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 4:26 pm

gazzy paces from side to side on the stage and then turns back to face the ring

g: You know, maybe I am losing my mind a little bit because I actually agree with you. I did rush back against doctors orders, I should have taken those couple of extra weeks off, but it was the second show back I was attacked on. I had already been gone from this company for months after it had closed it's doors, I certainly wasn't prepared to sit at home any longer than I felt I needed to. So what I wasn't cleared, I still couldn't sit idly by while the man responsible for attacking me went unpunished. So yeah I came back, and I'm glad I did. 6CW management weren't prepared to do anything, and it's only my returning that has made any inroads into unearthing my attacker....you

The crowd boo and a Helms sucks chant breaks out

g: and I really don't care how much you stand there and say it wasn't you, I really don't care what kind of man sausage and bull story you concoct because I should actually be thanking you.

I know as much as anyone that my return here hasn't been as I dreamt it would be. For four years I worked my way up through the ranks of this company, and although I knew it would be tough I thought coming home, where I belong would once again bring out the best in me. Who would have thought that it would take a sneak attack by a cowardly smeghead like yourself to finally get my career back on track

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 14 May 2013, 5:36 pm

Helms makes his way to the back of the ring and leans against the ropes whilst staring at Gazzy.

MH: Well Gazzy you should have taken the doctors advis and stayed away for your own good. You had time off because 6CW closed its doors, after your beat down you should have knwon time was something you had on your side. you should have taken time to recover because the beating you will recieve at Retribution will see the end of you.

The crowd boo loudly as Gazzy stares a menacing glare at Helms.

MH: You still see me as your attacker do you Gazzy... and you want to thank me for it?? You came back and wasted the previous 4 years you spent establishing yourself in 6CW. That has now been deminished as you have done nothing worthwhile since your return.... other than get beat, lose your marbles and then you try to turn into a detective which might I add you seem to be more capable of doing than being a 6CW wrestler.

The crowd start to chant for Gazzy. Helms now makes his way to the front of the ring before crossing his arms on the top rope.

MH: And how dare you call me a cowardly smeghead, i can assure you that you will get your career back on track as long as that carrer is being carted off to a hospital. If you think that lowly of me why don't you come down here and do something about it.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 5:53 pm

gazzy raises his microphone to his mouth

g: No I don't still think it was you who attacked me....I know it was you who attacked me

the crowd (mainly female fans) go wild as gazzy removes his t-shirt and throws it into the crowd, gazzy is sporting a new tattoo across his back of a phoenix rising from flames

g: and right now I don't think I can wait until Retribution to get my retribution. So how about we get a referee out here and we do this right here, right now?

gazzy starts to make his way down to the ring still microphone in hand

g: You see by coming back I haven't thrown away the legacy I've built, that was original 6CW and this is the rebirth and out of the ashes of the old rises a new and at just 27 years old I am nowhere near done. Like 6CW I am rebuilding, like the preverbial phoenix rising from the flames. It's time for me to make a whole new chapter of history in my career and you're going to be no more than a footnote in it

gazzy approaches the ring and slides in under the bottom rope. The two men are stood in opposite corners facing each other

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 14 May 2013, 5:57 pm

The familiar glow of candle light flickers along the walls of the Reverend Edward Plague's dungeon, the figure of Plague can be seen in the darkness his eyes standing out through the blackness that coats his face.

"Orthrus, they say that sometimes silence says much more than words ever could and your silence is saying only one thing...

"Regret."

The light grows as his face becomes more visible, a sick smile covering the face of the Reverend.

"You challenged me to a fight and I think you've realised what you've done, you've realised the danger you've put yourself and the rest of this forsaken roster in and you've realised that soon you will be forced to see the light."

The breathing of Edward begins to speed up as his face contorts in to an evil glare.

"I have been painted as an evil man but I am not a man of violence, I am just a man of action who stand resolute to protect the things he holds the closest and when I look at you Orthrus I see a man trying to destroy it all."

The smile returns as Edward's breathing begins to calm down.

"A pitiful, weak, delusional man who really believes that his precious golden contract will keep him safe from a man who has the power of God on his side"

"Orthrus, the end is nigh..."

The candles begins to flicker out of control until they go out and the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 14 May 2013, 6:24 pm

MH: I have no problems beating you now if that is what you want Gazzy. You now next to nothing about me and what i truly am capable of yet you still want to go for it well I say bring it on why bother with the referee

The crowd start to chant for the two to fight

MH: Is that a phoenix I see on your back Gazzy (helms starts to laugh) you will need to be more than a phoenix to come back after Retribution Gazzy

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 6:47 pm

g: Again you're right, I don't intend to beat you 1...2...3 I just want to beat you. Like you beat me, and for that we don't need a referee

gazzy turns to give the timekeeper the mic

Ha: SON OF A

The crowd go wild with boos as Helms attacks gazzy from behind cracking his microphone across the back of the head

Ha: I think without a shadow of a doubt that Helms was the one who attacked gazzy and this is more proof after he's done it again

He: Rubbish, this means nothing

gazzy is trying to get back to his feet but Marty stalks him and stomps him down back to the mat. The crowd are in uproar as Helms arrogantly smirks at them and then barks for gazzy to get to his feet. Gazzy slowly makes his way up but is met with a kick to the mid section and then Helms sets him in position for the Jackhammer

He: gazzy has nobody to blame but himself here

Ha: NOT SO FAST GAZZY HAS OTHER IDEAS

gazzy tackles Helms to the mat and then like a man possessed unleashes a flurry of left and right hands to the head of Helms. Numerous officials run to the ring from backstage and enter the ring and start to pull gazzy off, Helms kicks out as they do and connects with a kick to gazzy's groin.

Ha: all hell has broke loose here

It takes 12 officials to regain order. 6 of them back Helms into a corner and 6 back gazzy opposite

Ha: GAZZY IS FREE

The crowd go wild as gazzy fights free of the officials and launches himself over the wall of referees holding Helms. More 6CW staff flood the ring to try and come between the two men. No quicker than they have them seperated Helms fights free and tackles gazzy. The two men trade punches as staff members can only look on and watch. Gazzy quickly gets the upper hand and then gets to his feet, his face full of rage and anger. He stares around at the crowd who are urging him on and then he waits for Helms to get to his feet. Gazzy quickly loses patience and starts to pull Helms up

He: LOW BLOW!!! BEAUTIFUL FROM HELMS, HE WAS PLAYING POSSUM AND GAZZY FELL FOR IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER

Helms rolls out of the ring and starts to back up the ramp ignoring the boos of the crowd which are growing louder by the second. He looks on at the ring with a smile of arrogance etched across his face as gazzy finally gets to his feet in the ring. Gazzy paces shouting inaudible comments past the wall of 6CW staff that is cutting him off for the ring, he tries to run through them but is immediately resisted by the wall. Helms looks down from the stage and laughs

He: My God I can't wait to see these two go at it at Retribution. This has gotten so personal, at least for gazzy it has and tonight we have seen it go over boiling point

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 14 May 2013, 11:08 pm

Mike Masters is seen backstage talking to a female. As the cameraman tries getting closer to hear the conversation, Mike Masters witnesses the cameraman as the female walks away.

MM: Hey what do you think your doing?

Cameraman: Well I ....

MM: Listen shut your trap. You know who I am? Mike Masters, I'm perfect and your not. Remember that. What's wrong with you cameraman, always zooming up into other peoples business. You know as a huge superstar, the spotlight is always on me and I mean always. But then again I don't blame you low lifes as I am the best thing going today. But for God's sake I need some privacy, a man like me who has fans chasing me and women screaming my name 24/7 needs some alone time. You wanna know who that female was? Of course you do but thats for me to know and for you to find out.

MM: But now lets talk about something different. Something just as important as me and thats Retribution. Now managment felt that I would somehow interfere in the match between GazzyD and Marty Helms and so they put me in a match against a Mexican known as "The Superstar". I mean really Suarez? Superstar? Theres only one real superstar in 6CW and thats me. You know the thing about Suarez is he's a crowd pleaser, a risk taker. But that will be his downfall as my crazy god given talent will be too much for his lucha lucha style of wrestling. Mike Masters can outperform and outshine anyone on this damn roster because I'm that damn good.

MM: Now back to you you creep of a cameraman. Your lucky Im in a good mood as I'm hooking up with one my many female aquaintances later if you know what I mean otherwise I would have ended your career as a cameraman with a click of the fingers now get out of my way if you know whats best.

Mike Masters gives a smirk to the camera as he barges past the cameraman and gets in his taxi and leaves the arena as the camera fades.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 17 May 2013, 7:38 pm

The big screen flickers on to a real close up of Jack Hurst's face. The camerawork is wobbly and it appears Hurst is holding the camera in one hand himself.

JH "I know, my friends, you are usually used to me either out in the world or face to face with an interview, but with Retribution on the horizon I have to focus my time to my craft. Training never ends for a real wrestler.

Instead, 6CW, I today come to you with a pledge. Vermin run riot in wrestling and we must trust in heroes to exterminate their threat. At Retribution I look to join the pantheon of heroes that have passed through this company and knock two big buck teeth out of one rats mouth. Jerome Dubois, the English are coming. And this time its not to save you."

The camera cuts

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 18 May 2013, 10:14 pm

We go to the empty 6CW arena with Orthrus sat in the corner of the ring staring into space

In 3 weeks Plague, Your smoke and mirrors are gone, your mind games are over, You will be looking at your destiny and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Your going to have to get in this ring and stare into my eyes and take your beating like a man. There's nothing i won't do to you Edward and there is nothing to stop me doing so.

You call yourself a man of god, im a man of Satan but just to get through to your thick head

John 4:1,Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Even your own god knows your a fraud, A false prophet. nothing more nothing less

You see Plague, Your luring yourself into a false sense of security, i don't deal in pride, i deal in action and when your find that barbed wire wrapped round your throat their will be no regret when i wrench it into your throat.

I don't regret getting into this because now their is nowhere to run for you and me to inflict a beating on your that your never forget.

Unlike you i am a man of violence and at retribution you will see what im really capable of golden contract or no contract, I will bring this down from the inside until im happy with the image ive created and your not apart of my image and you will be wiped from the memory of these moronic individuals

You bring your bible with you on the 26th, Your god won't protect you, He won't fall for the illusions that your trying to fall everyone with.

It's time for you to meet your maker Plague and stare him in eyes and beg for him to stop as your beat down into a bloody mess.

*The lights go out and back on as Orthrus disappears and leaves a mask in the centre of the ring with a red X on*

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Sun 19 May 2013, 8:47 pm

The titantron boots up, and we see Nate Nack standing in the ring. He's on the first-ever live Critic's Corner. Suddenly, he's jumped by Garry and beaten down with a steel chair. The screen goes black, and the words “Fool me once, shame on you” fade onto the screen. Next, we see Garry delivering another beat-down, interfering in his match with Orthrus. The screen goes black again, this time showing the words “Fool me twice, shame on me”. Finally, we see Nate Nack jumping into the brawl the previous show, hitting Grant with the Wake-Up Call. “Fool me three times?” says the screen, “Never going to happen.”

The video fades away, showing Nate Nack sitting in a director's chair and clapping.

“Ah, I do love a movie with a happy ending. You see, Garry, I've been so wrapped up with all of this Orthrus and Plague crap that I've neglected you. But after these attacks, I can clearly see that you're a threat to me. And you know what I do to threats? I take care of them. If you wanted my attention, Garry, you've got it now. And when the credits have finally rolled on Retribution, I will have attained just that. Hope you've got your popcorn ready, because this is gonna be mighty mighty good.”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 21 May 2013, 9:34 am

The scene opens in an abandoned church, the pews are cracked and chipped and most of the windows have been smashed or defaced in some way, the rain makes it's way through as candles struggle to light up the desolate structure. For a second everything seems peaceful until the sound of footsteps begin to echo as the camera pans around we can see The Reverend Edward Plague walking towards to Pulpit with a large iron cross in his hands, in long dark robes he walks past the camera and out of shot as it begins to shake and turn to static.

Suddenly the camera shot changes to The Reverend stood at the pulpit, with the words “WELCOME TO THE CHURCH OF PLAGUE” written in blood behind him. The pews are now full with people wearing the same black robes that cover Edwards intimidating frame, Edward raises his head, removes his hood to reveal his infamous blood splattered plague mask and begins to address the small crowd.

“Satan is amongst you ladies and gentleman but God has sent a saviour to deliver you from evil”

The crowd begin to quietly chant “Plague” over and over and Edward continues to speak

“I am the bringer of light, hope in a hopeless world, I am the end of evil and at Retribution, I go face to face with a prophet of Satan, he says there is no place for God in his world, he says that I will be punished for my beliefs and at Retribution he has promised to end me.”

The crowd in the church begin to slam their fists on to the pews, chanting Plague louder than before. The wood of the pews begins to crack under the pressure of every hit as Plague continues

“At Retribution I will be sending a message, a message that in a holy war Satan is nothing more than a pawn and when you go up against the almighty power of Edward Plague...the end is nigh”

One of the church goers stands up

???: Edward he is capable of inflicting pain upon you...his strength knows no limits!

Edward laughs and motions for the member of the church to sit down

“Your views on strength are ignorant, anyone can beat a person down, make them feel pain or snap their neck like a twig but real strength comes from within...God will keep me in his arms and any pain I feel is a test from him...I will continue to rise to me feet again and again until I have rid Satan from the body of Orthrus.”

The words of his upcoming opponent begin to play in the background, his words distort and glitch
“Your smoke and mirrors are gone”
“a man of Satan”
“It's time for you to meet your maker Plague”

Edward begins to laugh as he begins to directly address the man he will be facing at Retribution

“Orthrus, once again you have shown how weak you truly are...you have failed to see that I have picked my moments perfectly. Every action I have taken so far has had a purpose and though your feeble mind cannot see it, it whs all been building up to what you will witness at Retribution...the dawn of a new light in the crippled heart of the 6CW.”

“I believe you when you call yourself a man of action but I pity you that you think this is a good thing...you rush in to battle with a heart full of anger, it was your anger that allowed me to gain a contract to the 6CW, it was your anger that has pushed you in to a war you just cannot win and it will be your downfall when you step in to the ring with a man who has planned every step of the way and has NOTHING to lose.”

The Reverend Pauses as the camera once again flickers and the screen glitches, between the flickering disturbing religious imagery can be seen such as Jesus being nailed to the cross and a bloody crown of thorns, the camera flickers back to Edward as he continues to talk. The camera begins to pan around as he signs off

“At Retribution you have promised to beat me, to hurt me and to make me feel pain....You claim that I will beg for the anguish to end, that I will beg God to stop everything and that nothing will stop you”

“I hope that you are a man of your word because if it is in God's plan for me to be punished to prove my love to him then I welcome pain as if it were my only hope...I need to be punished.”

As the camera pans around the crowd watching him in the church are revealed to be all be wearing their own plague masks as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 23 May 2013, 2:35 pm

We now go live to SkySports News centre where SSN presenter, Jim White is about to conduct an interview with a wrestler from the fast rising professional wrestling organisation known as 6CW. As the SSN theme song rings, the camera heads to presenters Jim White and Natalie Sawyer.

JW: Well Natalie we certainly have a treat for our viewers now. The person sitting to my left is Mike Masters. He is a superstar amongst the organisation now re-born after a short hiatus and thats 6CW. Welcome to the show Mike!

MM: Yeah I guess you can call me Mike. Your welcome.

JW: Now from my understanding, you have a Pay Per View coming up known as Retribution correct? Can you tell us about it?

MM: You're right and it's only our second PPV since the company started up. Where gonna be performing live from the Copper Box arena and a host of big names are lined up for the PPV but the one real name that matters is Mike Masters.

JW: Whats gonna be your role at the PPV?

MM: Well Jimmy I'm a show stealer. All eyes will be on me, all these tickets being sold around the world is mainly because of me and my star power. You see Jimbo, I don't know if you know this, but Im quite a big deal in 6CW. I mean, Im one of the best wrestlers they have and combined with my amazing goods looks, im just, well...perfect. Ain't that right Natalie?

NS: Yes, well you certainly think highly of yourself don't you Mike?

MM: Whoa Whoa, Natalie, you can call me the Masterful one. Don't worry I'll show you why they call me that later. Oh wait, am I allowed to say that on live TV?

JW: Ermm OK lets just move on. The professional wrestling industry has been popular for many of decades now, what inspired you to become a wrestler?

MM: There's been many stars of the years that have entertained and capitivated the audience much like I do now. But the one that stands out is Shawn Michaels. He had a character, charisma and great wrestling abilities. Everytime he came on my telly, he would just have you glued to the screen.

JW: Now I'd just like to ask about the competition 6CW faces. How does 6CW face up to the likes of WWE and TNA.

MM: Now those two, especially WWE are really huge. There known around the world. However, the key thing about wrestling businesses is the product and the shows that they put on. Therefore, I believe neither show matches the potential and desire 6CW has as our roster has a great talent pool and they all put on a great show. I got offers from both companies however I saw the potential 6CW has and with the masterful one around, 6CW is on the up and will one day be as big as the WWE.

MM: Lastly Jim, yes Natelie I know times running out! But I'd like to send a little message to my opponent for retribution Alejandro Suarez. I've not heard much from him other the past few weeks, I can only think he's scared. But im telling everyone now, I will defeat you and claim my first PPV victory here in 6CW and begin the rise of the Masterful one, Mike Masters because i'm perfect, and your not!

JW: Well thats all we got time for. Make sure you tune into 6CW and watch their PPV on Sunday, 26th May, Retribution!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 25 May 2013, 4:16 pm

The crowd in the arena boo's loudly at Browns comments as he then just laughs at the crowd and the boo's get even louder Blade the smiles at Brown and lifts his microphone to his lips.

Blade: Nice speech Browny boy only one problem with that speech ya just gave and that is that you said you were the best talker and best wrestler in the business today well if that were true were is the gold around your waist, How come I'm still standing here when you have said time and time again that you are gonna take me out unfortunately for you kid am still here and your gonna find that you are not the best and that you need back from your four campers to get the job done and then you still can't get the job done.

The crowd in the arena cheers like crazy Brown just stands there and snarls a little.

Blade: Now as to who is the best between us two we shall find that out on the 26th so my little sponge Bob how about you turn that way walk up the ramp before we get this thing started right here right now.

Brown stares at Blade throws the microphone into Blades chest as Blade just looks at the microphone then at Brown and smiles Brown nods at Blade.

Brown: This Sunday your ass is mine Blade.

Brown shouts these words towards Blade and then Brown turns round and climbs through the ropes and head up the ramp Blades music hits and he poses for the crowed on the turn buckle looking at Brown at the top of the ramp who then turns round for one last look at Blade and heads into the back as the scene then fades to black.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down