The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retribution Review!!!

5 posters

Go down

Retribution Review!!! Empty Retribution Review!!!

Post by jeromedubois Wed 29 May 2013, 12:26 am

Superstar of the Night?

Match of the Night?

Favorite Moment?

Shock of the Night?

Future Feud you think will happen?

Score out of 10:

Any Additional Feedback:

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Retribution Review!!! Empty Re: Retribution Review!!!

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 29 May 2013, 9:55 am

Superstar of the Night?

Can't really single anyone out for Superstar of the night as there were so many that were too good to split them.

Match of the Night?

Close call between Blade Vs. Brown and also Orthrus Vs. Plague. Orthrus and Plague takes match of the night for me but it really was a close call

Favorite Moment?

The PPV itself. I can't pick a single favourite moment as it was a good PPV all round.

Shock of the Night?

Just for the sheer shock, The Masked Man showing up in mine and Gazzy's match

Blade and the old guy with Brown could be a possible. Also could see a match somewhere down the line involving either Gazzy Vs. The Masked Man or me Vs. The Masked Man

Score out of 10:

Easy 10

Any Additional Feedback:

Cracking show as per usual and things have been left with questions to be answered which like who is the Mystery man with Brown? Who is the Masked Man? What is Dean Andrews plans?

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 29 May 2013, 12:35 pm

Superstar of the Night?

I would probably say everyone who was involved in the PPV as it was probably one of our best shows in terms of match write up since day one.

Match of the Night?

Will be biased and pick the Orthrus vs Plague match. I picked just because it was a very different match with no pin falls, no submissions, just two people beating the hell out of each other. Was a refreshing change.

Favorite Moment?

The Whole Main Event.

Shock of the Night?

That the PPV finally got put up Wink haha

So many people I would love to put up against each other. My top pick would be Nate Nack vs Orthrus too much unfinished business.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 29 May 2013, 1:02 pm

Superstar of the Night?

It's a toughey, strong performance's all around but my Superstars of the night would be Orthurus and Reverend Plague.

Match of the Night?

All the matches were top notch but I enjoyed the Daniel O'Reily vs Anonymous match

Favorite Moment?

My first PPV win, wooo! Besides that, the ending to the Last Man Standing match was pretty cool.

Shock of the Night?

The masked man strikes GazzyD again, I thought it was Helms but I guess not, have to wait and see.

The Joker and possibly a top face like the Ronster. Also Nate Nack & Orthurus.

Any Additional Feedback: Worth the wait, great PPV. Keep up the good work guys.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 29 May 2013, 1:11 pm

Superstar of the Night?

Has to be The Ronster welcome to the mad house son!

Match of the Night?

Have to be a little biased here and say Blade V Brown top notch writing but I also enjoyed the Gazzyd match.

Favorite Moment?

Has to be the last standing match at the end when I thought I won it then the old guy turns up with those damn campers.

Shock of the Night?

Agree with Cult the masked man not been Masters or Helms.

Joker vs Blade would love this to happen.

Score out of 10:

15 out of 10.

Any Additional Feedback:

Nothing much just keep up the good work fella's.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 9:32 pm

Superstar of the Night?

Plague just for that brutal match

Match of the Night?

I refuse to choose. This is the strongest show I have read in terms of the matches

Favorite Moment?

Blade refusing to quit in the lms match

Shock of the Night?

I don't think there was one for me, I never thought that helms attacked me so that wasn't much of a surprise seeing the masked man

Don't have a scooby

Score out of 10:

I thought the show was the strongest since the rebirth, the only faults I found were beyond control because of i.t issues and cancelled flights etc. solid 9.9 for me

Any Additional Feedback:

Not this time, you guys obviously spent time editing and checking the writing before posting so there were no spelling/grammar errors

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 29 May 2013, 11:42 pm

Superstar of the Night?
Very difficult to choose some stand out performances hurst did well getting a clean win over a 6cw original, but I think helms put on a great show so for me he just steaks it.

Match of the Night?
Every match was of a really high standard, the main event was sick but as I'm biased towards that I will go with plague vs orthrus

Favorite Moment?
Ron winning and getting his contract was good heartwarming if you will, also enjoyed the arrival of the joker, and the mystery men who made appearances throughout

Shock of the Night?
No winner between plague and orthrus and both men leaving smiling just sick individuals

Maybe a bit literal but seen as browns finisher is the F5 and the masked man used that maybe brown vs gazzy but that maybe too straight forward, other ones I can see happening helms vs blade

Score out of 10:
8 I'd say it was the best show since the rebirth always room to improve though, you've set a benchmark now just have to strive for even better

Any Additional Feedback:

Brilliant show thoroughly enjoyed it and although I was tired I couldn't wait till morning so got back up and finished off reading, spelling grammar and formatting was also tons better for this show. Just a personal preference thing feel free to disagree but I would have liked a segment between the last two matches to just break it up a bit and let the crowd have a break almost like you would see on tv but as I said that might just be me.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down