The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fastest KO In British MMA ?? (with full fight video)

Go down

The Fastest KO In British MMA ?? (with full fight video)  Empty The Fastest KO In British MMA ?? (with full fight video)

Post by BROCK'S BEEF JERKY Fri 24 May 2013, 10:38 pm

This guy is fighting tomoz night, his last one was over a little quickly, here's a bit of the article, the rest and the fight video link is at the bottom...anyone in the North West should get down to watch the show.

"Back in March 2013 on a cold night in St Helens up in the North West of England, Liam Dooley exploded into action leaving his opponent and the ACB 5 crowd stunned with what is now being called “The Fastest KO In British Amateur MMA”. As Split Decision MMA UK were also in attendance cage side that night we thought it only right to catch up with Liam and get his thoughts on the fight and also his next one at ACB 6 on the 25th May 2013.

Last time you fought at Amateur-Cage Battles 5 you left a huge impression with what is being called the “Fastest KO in British Amateur MMA” with a 5 second finish, how does it feel now looking back on that?

“I honestly wasn’t expecting it, but it was definitely the best feeling I’ve ever experienced in my entire life.”"

Source:

http://splitdecisionmmauk.com/2013/04/28/liam-dooley-fastest-ko/

BROCK'S BEEF JERKY

Back to top Go down