The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planned main event for this years Money in the Bank PPV

+8
Kay Fabe
JamesLincs
NickisBHAFC
Hero
Dr Gregory House MD
Shot 21 LCFC
x12x
BD21
12 posters

Go down

Planned main event for this years Money in the Bank PPV Empty Planned main event for this years Money in the Bank PPV

Post by BD21 Thu 06 Jun 2013, 4:30 pm

John Cena vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title.

Awesome!

BD21

Back to top Go down

Planned main event for this years Money in the Bank PPV Empty Re: Planned main event for this years Money in the Bank PPV

Post by x12x Thu 06 Jun 2013, 4:46 pm

Only problem I see is unless this is face vs face then WWE is going to turn Bryan when he's the most "over" guy.

picard

x12x

Back to top Go down

Planned main event for this years Money in the Bank PPV Empty Re: Planned main event for this years Money in the Bank PPV

Post by BD21 Thu 06 Jun 2013, 4:54 pm

Apparently the plan is to have it as face vs face

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 06 Jun 2013, 4:57 pm

Ok I'm on board now. Yahoo

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 06 Jun 2013, 5:42 pm

Daniel Bryan doesnt deserve to main event for the WWE title with John Cena. It should be The Great Khali.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 06 Jun 2013, 6:12 pm

I'm going to remain sceptical about this until it actually happens, do you have a source?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 06 Jun 2013, 6:18 pm

I've seen dirt sheets today with mentions of a big Bryan push over the coming months.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 06 Jun 2013, 6:19 pm

Here's one:

Daniel Bryan is reportedly set to receive a hefty push over the summer. The company has been giving Bryan so much time on television lately in order to build to that push, which is why he's looked so good in recent weeks.

The plan will reportedly include pay-per-view main events.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 06 Jun 2013, 6:22 pm

I read it on Bleacher Report.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 06 Jun 2013, 6:35 pm

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 06 Jun 2013, 7:05 pm

brilliant stuff

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 06 Jun 2013, 7:49 pm

If Bryan won the title and Kane instantly cashes in his newly won MitB case itd send DB over the freaking edge

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jun 2013, 9:22 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:If Bryan won the title and Kane instantly cashes in his newly won MitB case itd send DB over the freaking edge

If Bryan goes over the Edge I'd expect him to job to Bono at the next PPV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:32 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Daniel Bryan doesnt deserve to main event for the WWE title with John Cena. It should be The Great Khali.

I have good news for you Shot Laugh

WWE has been giving more consistent television time to the Great Khali over the last few weeks, and you can expect that trend to continue. Management is going to give him a slight push, due to the changes in India, where the fans will now get to see Monday Night Raw and Smackdown earlier than before.

Congratulations you've doomed us all Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Fri 07 Jun 2013, 8:35 am

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:I read it on Bleacher Report.
Ah, damn. I was hoping it was real.

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Fri 07 Jun 2013, 9:42 am

Fernando wrote:
Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Daniel Bryan doesnt deserve to main event for the WWE title with John Cena. It should be The Great Khali.

I have good news for you Shot Laugh

WWE has been giving more consistent television time to the Great Khali over the last few weeks, and you can expect that trend to continue. Management is going to give him a slight push, due to the changes in India, where the fans will now get to see Monday Night Raw and Smackdown earlier than before.

Congratulations you've doomed us all Laugh

Yahoo Khali to take the streak at Wrestlemania 30 then!!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:05 pm

I definitely agree with DB being in the main event but its sucks its against Cena...unless he won of course!!

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by MooChops Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:15 pm

Long time lurker, partial poster. Hello! Very Happy

I also read on a dirt sheet that this could be part of a bigger plan for Cena.

WWE are believed to want him to have an almost 'legacy building' year. Following some matches against Punk and Dwayne that were not-quite-as-stellarly received as they would have hoped, the feeling is now that they want him to have a match of the year at SS.

Backstage opinion is that of the current roster Bryan, Punk and Jericho are the best at getting matches out of people. Delighted as I am that Bryan is getting a reward for his hard work, looking at it slightly sceptically, is part of the reason for his push to get a 5* match in Cena's inventory?

Should we take it as a compliment how good Bryan is and/or just be happy Bryan is up there?

MooChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down