The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC Smashes fighter Mike Wilkinson vs. Rony Jason this weekend in the UFC

3 posters

Go down

UFC Smashes fighter Mike Wilkinson vs. Rony Jason this weekend in the UFC Empty UFC Smashes fighter Mike Wilkinson vs. Rony Jason this weekend in the UFC

Post by BROCK'S BEEF JERKY Thu 06 Jun 2013, 11:45 pm

Undefeated Smashes fighter Mike Wilkinson from the UK is the first fight on the main card this weekend on UFC on Fuel TV 10 in Brazil.
He's fighting TUF:Brazil winner Rony Jason and will be a huge underdog, in the interview below he says, "I’ve been the underdog all my career so this is no different, I will go to Brazil the underdog and come back victorious like all my others it’s no different to me, a fights a fight”. "
Rony is a tough dude and I respect him he won the TUF Brazil and it’s going to be a tough fight, but I want to test myself against the best so when I win it’s going to look good on my record”. thumbsup

Sounds like he's confident, I cant help but think if he loses just this one match he'll get cut like Freakshow did after they did the same thing to him...send him around the globe against a big crowd favourite and put him right up against it. I just hope if he does lose he can get Fight Of The Night then they shouldn't cut him.... what do people here think ? Headscratch It's been quiet on the MMA forum of late...lol

Full Story:

http://splitdecisionmmauk.com/2013/06/03/mike-wilkinson-ufc-brazil/

BROCK'S BEEF JERKY

Back to top Go down

UFC Smashes fighter Mike Wilkinson vs. Rony Jason this weekend in the UFC Empty Re: UFC Smashes fighter Mike Wilkinson vs. Rony Jason this weekend in the UFC

Post by Adam D Fri 07 Jun 2013, 9:06 am

Is this on ESPN or another channel over here?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

UFC Smashes fighter Mike Wilkinson vs. Rony Jason this weekend in the UFC Empty Re: UFC Smashes fighter Mike Wilkinson vs. Rony Jason this weekend in the UFC

Post by Fernando Fri 07 Jun 2013, 11:03 am

Espn at 1am OK

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jun 2013, 3:30 pm

Well Wilkenson got subbed very quickly so there was no chance of fight of the night there. I've not heard if he's been cut or not, would seem a bit harsh really as the old saying goes anything can happen in mma. I think new fighters should be given a chance, Rony is clearly a talent no shame in losing to him, Brazil are way ahead of the UK when it comes to mma. Also the more UK fighters that are in the UFC is only good for business for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down