The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Old and New

+18
Noshankingtonite
oldparwin
pedro
oldshanker
Redrage
puligny
Hibbz
LondonJonnyO
navyblueshorts
Mercurio
drive4show
SmithersJones
Maverick
Davie
Sway
Adam D
McLaren
Doc
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

606 Old and New - Page 3 Empty 606 Old and New

Post by Doc Mon 09 May 2011, 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Well the old 606 is about to close, and thankfully most of us moved over here to carry on with some decent debate, and of course a bit of banter and fun. I believe we've also got plenty more new contributors since this site opened and have only seen a couple of wum posts, so all in all a much better place to be.

There are still a few of the guy's on 606 who are packing their bags, but have still not opted to transfer over here, YET. I would imagine that most of them will, and people like Diggers for example have said they'll be looking in here from time to time etc, and of course Kwini is still playing hard ball.

So what are people's views so far? is this a better place to be or do you prefer the old place where there's no organisation, wums posting, mods who don't have a clue, and an a massive amount of posts all about the same subject, for example there are at least 10 posts about Seve which makes no sense. thumbsup

Doc

Back to top Go down

606 Old and New - Page 3 Empty Re: 606 Old and New

Post by kwinigolfer Sat 18 Jun 2011, 1:40 am

Doc,
I always play hardball.
Ironic that McLaren has been a big proponent of 606v2 yet he seems to have become disaffected. That's not good; apart from his sometimes refreshingly strident views, he's a great source for golf architecture knowledge (and opinions). Definitely we're the poorer without him.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:19 am

I seem to recall Mac going AWOL from the old 606 from time to time, guess he goes through phases with it.

He'll be back, the sooner the better Smile

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum