The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck Lions, Australia.

4 posters

Go down

Good luck Lions, Australia. Empty Good luck Lions, Australia.

Post by GloriousEmpire Sat 06 Jul 2013, 9:18 am

Whatever your politics, whatever your allegiance or your views on selection decisions or coaching styles, today is the last of a much anticipated series. The Lions only come around once every four years and so far the series has been exciting, nervous, tense, exhilarating, controversial and emotional. Who could ask for more? Lets hope it's a cracker of a game and the best team wins.

Sit back, enjoy, have a few pints, or a cup of tea and a scone. However you watch it, wherever you are, and whomever you support; best of luck to both sides!

Go Rugby. I hope you are the winner on the day.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Good luck Lions, Australia. Empty Re: Good luck Lions, Australia.

Post by OzT Sat 06 Jul 2013, 10:23 am

Cheers mate!! As I said in an earlier post, a Lion's series is 2nd to me only to RWC, due to the 12 years gap. Let's hope it's a rugby dest.

The winner, whoever it is, will have deserved the win, not much in it so far and both have played as well as they could have, and certainly I think the players have given their all.

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 06 Jul 2013, 10:29 am

No matter what people say about Glorious, he knows his subject, and he knows when to keep it real and when to.... get a row going Wink

Yes, I share his sentiments.  Tribal warfare feuds are for another day.  23 young and not so young men on both sides go out today with hearts beating in their chests because although it is just another game of rugby...it has decades of deep history.

I hope all the players show what they can do on a very very big stage.  I hope there is no serious injury.  I hope they enjoy themselves (until one side eventually has to meet the pain of defeat).  I hope they entertain us.

And truly, may the best side win.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GloriousEmpire Sat 06 Jul 2013, 1:32 pm

Congratulations Lions, clearly the better team today! From 1-23 except maybe Philips and Sexton. Coaching staff included.

Australia, resilient as ever just weren't at the races.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by tatterd Sat 06 Jul 2013, 1:37 pm

well well ghost - a Gatland coached Wales to beat your glorious ABs in the RWC '15 final? Very Happy 

tatterd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down