The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Presents Conflict Wednesday 24th July 2013 (Episode 14)

+3
Blade
x12x
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

EWF Presents Conflict Wednesday 24th July 2013 (Episode 14) Empty EWF Presents Conflict Wednesday 24th July 2013 (Episode 14)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 20 Jul 2013, 11:11 am

*EWF State of Address

Match 1
Mr Jones  vs Jason Sparxz

Match 2
Thunder vs Ojore vs Robin Reborn

Main Event
#1 Contender World Championship
Enforcer vs Jimmy Phillips vs Mike Conrad

*Liam Wood's World Championship Ceremony

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Presents Conflict Wednesday 24th July 2013 (Episode 14) Empty Re: EWF Presents Conflict Wednesday 24th July 2013 (Episode 14)

Post by x12x Sat 20 Jul 2013, 11:44 am

The Elite Coliseum goes crazy as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen blasts through the airways, the fans stamp their feet and all try to get the best shot of their new World Heavyweight Champion. Flames blast from the stage as the lights in the Coliseum dim, smoke begins to rise and finally amongst the flames and smoke a single spotlight shines down, for a second the spot remains empty...suddenly Rick Ambrose takes to the mic...

RA: “Ladies and gentlemen...it gives me pleasure to introduce YOUR new World Heavy Weight Champion...and the reigning Television Champion...The Viper...Liam...Wooooooood!”

The crowd explode again as now in the spotlight stands a single figure wearing a team EWF hoodie, he makes his way down to the ring, his head covered with the hoodie, slapping hands with the fans before rolling in to the ring, he removes the hoodie revealing both of the title belts proudly across his shoulders.

He throws the hoodie to the adoring fans before taking the belts off his shoulders, staring at them contently before kissing them both in quick succession ala Jericho to the enjoyment of the fans...he paces around the ring before placing both belts carefully on the turnbuckle and taking a microphone from Rick Ambrose who offers a handshake to the new World Champion, Viper shakes his head smiling, pulling Ambrose in for a hug, Ambrose can be heard telling Liam that “they did it”. Ambrose pats Viper on the back before stepping out of the ring, letting Viper have his moment.

Crowd: THANK YOU VIPER! X 10

Viper attempts to speak but his voice cracks, taken back by the fans reaction he leans against the turnbuckle as they chant, he stares over at the belts before composing himself.

“Ironically...I was coming out here to thank you!”

The crowd cheer again before starting a new chant

Crowd: WE ARE AWESOME! X 10

“It's true, you guys are...ever since the war with Fear started...you stuck by us, when they put us in hospital and beat us down...you kept the faith alive and honestly, without you...we wouldn't be here today...you gave us the motivation to put our bodies on the line...we love this company but more than that...we love our fans”

The fans erupt once again as Viper soaks in the attention, he looks over at the belt before raising the mic to his mouth as he continues to talk again

“Last night I showed the critics what the Legacy was all about...since day one I've known that not only am I the best in the business but I'm a future legend...in years to come they'll talk about how I saved this company and became the holder of the greatest prize of them all...the run I've been on is the stuff of legends...I've been TV Champion for over fives months now, I took part in two matches that could easily become match of the year...the first when me and Thunder pushed each other to the limit for my Television Title and the second was last night...the night I became the World Heavyweight Champion.”

“I couldn't do this on my own though...don't worry guys...I wasn't getting all Costello on you there...I know that last night was a team effort and without those guys behind me, this story could have had a much sadder ending...Phillips, Thunder, Robin, Sparxz and Jones...I owe you and if you ever need my help, I'll be there to defend you all...this is a family!”

Viper pauses for a second before adapting a more serious tone, the crowd chant “E-DUB-F” in the background as he paces around the ring, taking a second to run his hand along the World Title before addressing the man who had a bigger part to play in his victory than anyone else.

“Mike Conrad...”

The crowd give a mixed reaction as Viper continues to talk.

“Last night, you went someway towards repairing the bridges that you burnt when you turned on Phillips and the EWF...I can't say I trust you yet but for what you did, I have to thank you...if you are truly back on side then I'll welcome you back with open arms and one day, I'll give you the title shot that you deserve.”

“Right now, it's time to celebrate...Team EWF have banished Fear and it's time to make this company in to what it should be...the best damn wrestling company around...I have a promise to make to you all as well...I vow to put my body on the line for both of these belts and for you guys right here, the legacy I've been talking about has only just begun and I don't plan on stopping it or slowing it down any time soon...hell, I might as well go after the Anarchy Title next and get the whole collection”

The crowd laugh as Viper looks over at both of his title belts and smiles

“but seriously guys, Team EWF winning the war at Day Of Reckoning was down to the support of you guys...without that, none of this would be worth it...the money, the wins and even those title belts don't compare to having you guys chant our name...so thank you from everyone here at EWF!”

The crowd cheer as Viper takes his titles from the turnbuckle before posing with both of them, he lifts them in to the air as the fans begin to chant his name again.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Presents Conflict Wednesday 24th July 2013 (Episode 14) Empty Re: EWF Presents Conflict Wednesday 24th July 2013 (Episode 14)

Post by Blade Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:13 pm

Suddenly the lights go down in the arena and pyrotechnics race off into the rafters "Schizophrenic" and the lights come back on some of the fans cheer and some of the fans boo Mike Conrad then comes from the back with his trade mark Trash can in hand slung over his back he waves to the fans and then makes his way to the ring with The Viper Liam Wood watching on with an uncertain look on his face.

Conrad then places his trash can over the top rope and climbs through the ropes and get a microphone from the ring announcer and waits for the music to stop and for the crowd to settle down.

Mike Conrad: Now what about that then you never ever saw that one coming did you?

Again a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Mike Conrad: Now I know a lot of you fans and most of the guys in the back have got a lot of questions about why I went over to the dark side and then double crossed Fear and helping EWF win this war well here's what i have to say about that.

Viper looks on with interest as the crowd falls silent.

Mike Conrad: Well here it is guys and gals Jimmy and myself had a long chat shortly after Dante's Peak he came to me in hospital and we both came up with a plan and if it came off there would be one guy from EWF standing next to me in the ring as the new world champion and that Fear would be no more and there is no more deserving champion then the Viper Liam Wood.

The crowd in the arena start cheering and then started the E dub F chant Viper stands there looking on with a little smile on his face.

Mike Conrad: Now here's the good bit me and Jimmy thought there should be a double agent in Fear and I put myself forward I would report secretly back to Jimmy to let him know what information I could get out of Fear and pass it on to Jimmy.

When we had our matches we agreed that we should try and knock the living crap out of each to take away any suspicion that Fear my have against me and you know what it worked down to a treat.

The crowd in the arena cheers like mad as Liam Wood stands the still with a little smile on his face.

Mike Conrad: Now on to the main event and that is with Enforcer (crowd boos) Jimmy Phillips (crowd cheers) and of course yours truly Mike Conrad (crowd cheers loudly).

Now Enforcer am sure that you have a lot of questions for me and that you want to kick my head in but lets face it I cost you the chance to be world champion and you now know what I felt like when Fear did it to me they took away my dreams and I took away there dreams Fear are no more and EWF lives on.

The crowd cheers as Liam Wood gives a thumbs up.

Mike Conrad: Now this time I'm fighting for my dream and that dream is going to be for that title that you now hold Liam I know you fought hard to get that title but it will be just as hard to keep it and when I win that triple threat match and become the number one contender for that title I will be giving it my all to make it a dream come true to be the next world heavy weight champion of EWF.

The crowd in the arena starts to cheer loudly as Mike Conrad stares at Liam Wood and waits for his response.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 20 Jul 2013, 9:51 pm

Viper smiles as he hears the fans chanting for the EWF, he walks around the ring for a second before addressing the man who had a massive part to play in his title win at Day Of Reckoning and a man who could soon be the number one contender for his title.

“What you did was a great thing, you not only helped save this company from destruction but you also helped the best man win the greatest prize of them all...now I know it's probably your dream to take this title from me and I don't blame you...holding that title in my hands makes me realise why I've put my body on the line time and time again...it makes me proud of every moment in this very ring...it's made every drop of blood that I spilt seem like a reward...this belt is my life...it sums up the legacy that these fans have witnessed and I intend to keep it that way.”

Viper continues to pace around the ring, he reaches the turnbuckle with his belts and picks them up, placing them over his shoulders one by one before continuing to walk around Conrad, Conrad's eyes follow Viper and the eye contact between the two is never broken, Viper smiles before continuing to talk

“You may have helped me at Day Of Reckoning but if you walk out of Conflict as the number one contender...and I mean this with the upmost respect...I owe you nothing...you've just become the guy who is trying to take something away from me and I think I've shown that I just won't let that happen...those belts are staying where they belong and there isn't a man alive who could convince me otherwise...whoever wins that shot is going to be a challenge...they'll probably push me harder than ever before but if you look at what I have resting over my shoulders...I've got proof that there isn't a thing I can't accomplish between these four turnbuckles...I was the FIRST EVER person to hold gold in this company...the FIRST EVER EWF double champion...I've been TV Champion for over 5 months...I was the man to lead this company to greatness and now I'm the World Champion”

Viper pauses as the fans begin to chant his name, the smile disappears and Viper adopts a much for serious tone to his voice, he looks at the belts before standing toe to toe with Conrad, a serious look crosses his face as he asks Conrad some important questions.

“Now I have a question for you...do you think you're that challenge?...can you push me to my limit?...do you REALLY think that you've got what it takes? I will give you credit though, you made me believe that you were Fear through and through...you had everyone fooled...but now that's over, you probably want things to go back to normal...you probably want the good old days and these fans might cheer you straight away but I can still remember the matches that you screwed me out of and the times that your “friends” threatened Emmy...that might have been some act for you but for me it was war...Fear member or not...I need closure and if that closure comes when I beat you to retain MY World Title...so be it...that goes for your two opponents as well...Phillips, you knew about this the whole time and let Emmy get caught up in it...and Enforcer...you've ran your mouth one too many times and I'm dying to put you in your place...doing it as World Champion will be that extra bit sweeter.”

Viper stares down Conrad and waits for a reply, the crowd goes quiet as if in the eye of a tornado, waiting for the place to explode.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 21 Jul 2013, 1:06 pm

Conrad starts to pace back and forth and smiles at the newly crowned World Champion as the fans on the front row each even further forward on there seats to hear the reply from Conrad.

Mike Conrad: Nice speech there champ, Nice speech yes you've been TV champion for the past five months and now your a double champion I that is no easy task so I know that you are one tough S.O.B.

Yes I did fool you about been in Fear but I couldn't tell you or any of the guys apart from Jimmy what was going to happen coz it would have put the whole plan in Jeopardy I know that Emmy was put in danger and was caught in the cross fire but I told jimmy what was going down and Robin Reborn came to her rescue.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly.

Mike Conrad: Now you ask if I have what it takes to take you on?

Conrad continues to pace the ring back and forth.

Mike Conrad: Well my friend when you have been through what I have been through like been pushed of a 20ft high steel structure called Dante's Peak with four tables stack on top of each other crashing down to earth through all four of them and still coming back from that then yes I do think I have what it takes to take that belt away from you.

Through out my career I have faced many man some smaller then you and some bigger than you some I have beaten and some I have lost but I always come into this ring and fight with all my might you should know all this by now viper but first things first there are two other men I have to face before I can can get to you and I have to fight my way through them.

And then when I have beaten them it will be me and you for that very belt that is draped over your shoulder and I will do my very best to take it away from you but I know it will be a very hard fight as I know you will not just hand it to me on a silver plater So please ask me another question that you think I can answer or not?

Again the arena falls silent for The World and TV champion to make his reply.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 21 Jul 2013, 1:54 pm

Viper pauses for a second before reflecting on the words of Mike Conrad, he looks down at the ground before composing himself and replying

“You couldn't tell me because it would jeopardise the plans? Who do you think you're talking to Mike...this company means the world to me and you know that but you still treated me like I couldn't be trusted, the fact you questioned my loyalty shows that you don't know what you're dealing with when it comes to me...Emmy being caught in the cross fire might be an inconvenience for you but to me that's the women I love being put in harm's way...for you to come out here and act like it's nothing show's the sort of person you are...I promise you I won't forget that...you helped EWF in a time of need but that's as far as my loyalty to you goes, especially now you're coming for MY World Title!”

Conrad goes to speak but Viper cuts him off, still angry about being left in the dark about Conrad and Phillip's plan

“You want to know if I think you have what it takes?”

Viper pauses as a confident smile crosses his face, he runs his hand along with the World Title over his shoulder before answering Conrad's question

“I don't think anyone does...I'm the best this company has and I'll put my body on the line for these belts time and time again...I don't think anyone is prepared to see how far I'll go to keep the gold around my waist...for myself and for these fans...I've not let them down before and I don't plan on starting any time soon...I'm the champion they deserve, the one who's fought for this company since day one and the one to lead it in to the future...so do you have what it takes, not if I have anything to say about it."

Viper removes the World Title, lifting it in the air to a massive cheer from the fans before placing it back over his shoulder and continuing to talk to Conrad

“Now don't get me wrong, you're a tough S.O.B, you've battled back from more than anyone else in the entire roster but that's the problem...you let yourself get beaten down more than anyone else...while you were being put in hospital I was winning titles, if you manage to become the number one contender then you'll be a challenge and I'll never take you lightly but right now the confidence I have from these fans, Day of Reckoning and MY titles...I feel bullet proof.”

Viper drops the microphone and walks out of the ring with a smile on his face. He reaches the stage as the crowd chant his name, he pauses before staring back at Conrad in the ring before once again kissing both belts and exiting.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 21 Jul 2013, 2:16 pm

Conrad watches Liam Wood walking up the ramp as the fans are cheering him Conrad looks at the fans and points to Liam Wood with his arm then puts the microphone to his lips just as Wood disappears into the back.

Mike Conrad: Well that didn't go down too well did it, Listen Liam I know you can still hear me in the back you just twisted my words around and your ego has gotten to you holding two belts this company has to offer.

I never said that I didn't trust you me and Jimmy never told anyone in the back not one soul if Fear had gotten wind of what we were up to then it would have been me up for the high jump not you Liam you and the lovely Emma would have been safe and sound but me I would have the crap beaten out of me and my career put on the line.

I helped you win those titles, I saved EWF from Fear and this is the way you thank me twisting my words around saying me and Jimmy didn't trust you how would it look like if I told you that Emmy was going to be kidnapped and you came to the rescue at the last minute Fear would know that they had a mole in the camp and it wouldn't be too long before they came to me.

You say I let myself get beat down more than anyone else you know why that is Liam I do that coz if it was anyone else they would go crying to there mummy coz they couldn't take it no more me I do it for the fans I take it coz I have to take it and I dish it out too.

You feel like bullet proof do you Liam well I'm not a bullet I'm a nuclear bomb and I'm gonna blow you into smithereens kid I will defeat Jimmy and Enforcer and then am coming for you big man.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly as Conrad then climbs on the top rope and poses for the fans.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:12 pm

*Thrift Shop plays and the crowd are both excited and surprised as Robin Reborn jumps out with a mic in hand*

RR: "Sorry to cut in guys, but I need a word with the turncoat. 

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. Bro, get down off that turnbuckle and watch my lips, that is if you know how to get down, not really in your moveset is it?"

Conrad stays where he is, seemingly enjoying the lip he is being given by the rookie Reborn. 

RR: "I dont buy it man, I dont buy it at all. Too many holes even for me, and I usually consider every hole a goal."

[b style="font-size: 13px;"]"Nope, this is all balls. Next you'll tell me you were really the higher power, ran over Austin, VKM's son and the anonymous Raw GM"[/b]

[b style="font-size: 13px;"]"Maybe at the start you planned this, but you did too much with FEAR to stay a good guy. All you told me about Emmy was she was 'that way', and the kick to the head may have helped me get the answer I wanted."[/b]

The crowd are gripped and a little split into who they believe and support.

"We know whats happened here boys. This guy sees it all going wrong, and he wants back on the winning team. Enforcer came at us face to face, Ojore came at anyone and everyone who crossed him, but you were too scared to be on either side."

Conrad "C'mon kid, we had a plan and it was the only way to get it done"

"And now you're saying we couldnt get the job done unless you did the dirty?! You aint worth my time Conrad. Unlike you, I came back for more after anarchy with Ojore. And I'll go at him again tonight, cos the monster will be slain. You ran away, and the time will come soon when there is nowhere left to run. The measure of you will be how you respond"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:28 pm

Conrad jumps down from the ropes and looks at Robin face to face and smiles at him.

Mike Conrad: Listen up Robin I know its gonna take a long time for you guys to trust me again but what I did I did for the good of EWF and to take the fight to Fear from the inside I know you don't beleave me but I had to do what they asked off me or they would know I wasn't playing ball with them.

You have every right to be suspicious of me and I can't blame you for that if it was me I would be the same about you if it was on the other night will have doubts about me but rest assured you can trust me again and I will have everyone's back once again.

The crowd in the arena starts to cheer loudly as Conrad and Reborn stare at each other face to face as the crowd wait for an answer.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 21 Jul 2013, 6:58 pm

RR "Old man, this story has more holes than a TNA plot. I trust you like I trust the chef's at Chicken Cottage; you both make me sick. I got my own back you spineless fool, and I'll never turn it on you" 

Smoke appears between the two men , Conrad takes a step back and as quick as the smoke appeared it is then gone, and so has Robin Reborn.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 22 Jul 2013, 10:47 am

Saturday Night hits and the crowd erupt into a chorus of boos as Enforcer slowly makes his way onto the stage.

DF: Here is Enforcer the last man standing for FEAR last night, but he couldn't get the job done!

JK: Thank god! Enforcer was one pinfall or submission away from being the new World Champion and putting EWF out of business. Luckily for us Mike Conrad sided with EWF and in turn helped Liam Wood become the EWF Champion.

DF: I don't know whether the defeat has disheartened Enforcer, he has slowly walked to the ring and that look of determination seems to be missing.

JK: I'm sure we're about to find out, Enforcer has a mic in his hand and sparks usually fly when he does!

In the ring Enforcer is stood motionless whilst the crowds jeers begin to subside. After a while a chant of E-DUB-F begins to build around the arena. Within seconds the chant has filled the arena and Enforcer slowly looks around, as the noise begins to die down again he chuckles to himself.

E: I'm sure you all think that I'm devestated that I didn't win the EWF Championship?

Crowd: Cheer

E: I'm sure you all think that I'm devestated that FEAR was defeated at Day of Reckoning?

Crowd: Louder cheer

E: Well youre wrong. I will admit that seeing Liam Wood wearing a title that I deserve grates on me, but that is a situation I will resolve. As for FEAR, well I have always said that I am a loyal man. Even in the face of a group that were not on the same page I fought for the cause I signed up for.

Machiavelli
...some boos from the crowd... well we knew he couldn't be trusted.
Ojore
...crowd boo loudly and some small chants start for Thunder and Robin Reborn... I don't know what goes on in his head, but he had opportunities to eliminate members of EWF and didn't.
And then, Mike Conrad
...the crowd cheer loudly... that son of a ***** proved that he does not have a trustworthy bone in his body. He proved that Jimmy Phillips has known all along that EWF could never truly beat FEAR. And each and every one of you sycophants who cheer that worthless parasite are just as bad!

You people have spent months complaining about FEAR, you have booed and jeered us just because we had the guts to stand up and say that this company was rotten to the core. Well Conrad proved that - and your reactions proved that you deserve every last ounce of what you get.

What this company could have been was a place where the best shine, where men of their word - like me - stand at the top of the pile and demonstrate to the world all that is good about professional wrestling.

Instead we have a company where the owner, when he can be bothered to turn up, rewards those who nod along with him like lap dogs. He gives chance after chance to his favourites, whilst those of us with faith in our convictions continually get overlooked.

Instead we have a company where the crowd don't support the true warriors, but support the sneaky coniving individuals who don't stand toe to toe with their opponents. Where you support those who betray their allies and resort to cheap win at any costs tactics.

And why?

All because they come out here and say how great all the fans are.

Crowd: YOU SUCK x5

E: You see a lesser man than me would see that and use it as a path to the top. Lesser men have done it, like Thunder, Jimmy Phillips, Liam Wood and Mike Conrad. They don't care about you, but they say they do and you are pathetic and desperate enough to believe it!

I could do that. I could stand here and say how amazing the crowd are, how I hope Daniel Magnusson is back soon and how I'm SO happy that Liam Wood has won the world title. And I know that you would lap it up because you are so desperate for the love and attention.

But I am better than that.

Just like everyone else in the back I see that you are a worthless bunch of hypocrites. The only difference between me and Team EWF is that I have the balls to stand here and tell you.

I know it will cost me chances at the title, but my conviction is strong.

And this weeks Conflict is the latest example of that. I was the last man standing in War Games and was walking to the world title until Conrad cost me the match. I'm sure, like me, you expected me to be rewarded as the true winner of the match - as the one who was not pinned due to the actions of the opposing team!

But no, the corrupt administration reward Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips with an equal chance of becoming number 1 contender as me.

Every time EWF tries to hold me back I will push back and I will keep pushing until I receive the respect and chances that a man of my undoubted ability deserves!

Enforcer drops the mic and leaves the ring to boos and jeers from the crowd.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 22 Jul 2013, 11:58 am

The crowd in the arena are still booing at Enforcer who is still slowly walking up the ramp when all of a sudden the lights go out and then there's three gongs and the crowd start to cheer loudly then the lights come back n and standing in the ring is the Dark Knight Mr Jones as the cheers gets louder.

HA: My god the Dark Knight is in the house.

HE: You could say that business has just picked up Harold.

HA: Indeed Henry you could say that.

Enforcer turns round at the top of the ramp and just stands there unmoved by the presence of the dead man.

MR Jones: Enforcer you turned to the dark side and you failed in your Quest to become World champion and now you say you don't care because your team has lost blaming all others for the down fall of your team and not one blame for yourself.

You say that you deserve the right to face the world champion but what have you achieved in this company to get that right?

Nothing is the answer you have not done one think apart from been the last man standing for Fear at War games and then you failed Mike Conrad (crowd cheers) you fooled all of us into thinking you went to the dark side you even fooled me and for that I respect you. You did the right thing and you planted the Dustbuster on the one man who threatened  my very existence and for that I thank you.

The crowd start the thank you Conrad chant as Enforcer just looks on.

Mr Jones: Now time for my next victim and that man is the returning  Jason Sparxz ( crowd cheers) you too helped in the downfall of Fear but now you must face me The Dark Knight you did well but can you handle the demon from hell can you take me on and walk away with your soul only time will tell my friend?

You Jason Sparxz are next on my list and I will take your soul everything in EWF has been made right but now it is your turn for me to make it better.

The lights in the arena go out once more as three gongs can be heard the crowd cheers as The Dark Knight is know were to be seen as Enforcer just looks on not impressed.

HA: My god, How in the world does he do that Henry just come and go as he please's?

HE: I have know idea Harold but it looks like Sparxz is the next on the dead mans list of souls to collect and Enforcer didn't move an inch.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 23 Jul 2013, 11:14 am

JK: Ladies and Gentleman we have a video from EWF's newest recruit Jonathan Daniels.
A video starts to play on the titantron, the back of a man with shoulder length blonde hair and a bronzed tan can be seen.

JD: Ladies and Gentleman of the EWF allow me to introduce myself.  

With this Jonathan Daniels turns to face the camera.

JD: I am Mr. Perfection Jonathan Daniels, and I am here to show the world my god given talent and to take my place amongst the greats of the wrestling business. I mean just look at me I am 6ft 6inches an amazing 325lbs of pure perfection not an ounce of fat unlike you slack jawed morons sat there in the crowd ha ha. You see a body like mine takes years of hard work and dedication to achieve something that none of you could dream of.

JD: Now I know all the women will be sat there with their mouths wide open in awe at the body of perfection they see in front of them... but don't worry men I only settle for perfection and I doubt that anyone in that crowd will be anywhere near perfect. Now then as for the EWF wrestlers i want you all to take a long look at this face, I want you to take a long hard look at the man in front of you as you will be seeing a lot more of me whilst I am in the ring beating each and every one of you on my way to the top and just remember people I am Perfect... You are not ha.

JK: Well Jonathan Daniels seems to be in awe of himself.

DF: No, That is a man who has confidence in his own ability. I think I might like this kid.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 1:11 pm

The scene opens in Thunder's locker room on the day of the show. Their is no body in there. The camera moves out in to the locker room area, again not a soul in sight. It moves in to the hall way and walks down the hallway towards the car park. As the camera travels down the halls, it passes no one. When the camera enters the car park, that to is deserted except for a lone car.

The camera travels across the car park to the lone car. It arrives and looks through the windscreen, revealing Thunder sat in the drivers seat. He spots the camera, the door opens and Thunder climbs out.

Thunder
Finally. After months of waiting, I get what I want. I get to face Ojore again. The first time we met, he won the match due to outside distraction, not this time. This time I nothing will distract me from my match. Tonight, I beat Ojore. Tonight, I regain my composure. Tonight, I end my self doubt.

Thunder goes to walk off.

Cameraman Dave
What abot Robin?

Thunder
What about him?

Cameraman Dave
He's in the match too.

Thunder thinks for a moment.

Thunder
Oh yeah, so he is. Nightwing, I know you want to see Ojore defeated so, yeah just stay out of the way. I have nothing against you but, if you get in my way, I'll do what I need to.

Thunder walks off as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 24 Jul 2013, 8:25 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage of the Elite Coliseum, EWF World Champion The Viper Liam Wood is stood next to Calrton Jacobs. The Viper is wearing a black t-shirt that over the heart has his logo in gold foil print on the back has the words “The True Gold Standard” in big letters, Viper proudly displays the World and TV titles over his shoulders as Carlton begins to interview him for EWF.com.

CJ: Thank you for joining me Champ, a week removed from Day Of Reckoning has it sunk in that you're now the number one guy in the company?

LW: Carlton, you've been here since day one...we've all known that I was number one from the beginning...now it's official and I'm the guy with gold...I'm the TRUE Gold Standard...so has it sunk in yet? It had too, I knew the moment that this title was placed in my hands I'd have an even bigger target on my back.

CJ: Speaking of that target, this week at Conflict we discover the first man to take aim. Out of the three options who do you see coming out of the main event as the man to challenge you for your latest title?

LW: Does it matter? They'll be added to the list of people who couldn't take gold from me...better men have tried and failed...but if you really want to know...if you asked me this question after Day Of Reckoning then I would have said Enforcer without a doubt, he's ran his mouth for far too long and I'd love nothing more than to shut it as the World Champion but things have changed...

CJ: How so?

LW: I've realised who my friends are, first we have Mike Conrad...a man who's known me since I walked through these doors, a man who knows I've bled for this company, that EWF is more than a job to me...it's my life...a man who lied to my face, a man who knew my girlfriend was in trouble but thought involving me would jeopardise his plans...a man who showed me his true self when he showed he couldn't trust me.

CJ: I think he was trying his best to not involve too many people

LW: Sugar coat it all you want but the truth is that Team EWF were attacked on numerous occasions when he was part of Fear, it might have been an act to him but Roth, Garcia and Enforcer weren't playing around when they sent us to the hospital...they weren't playing around when they threatened the woman I love and they definitely weren't playing around when they cracked open Daniel's head.

He can say that this was all collateral and he didn't mean for it to happen but the problem is it did happen...he can say I twist words but if he gets the title shot...I'll show him that I also twist body parts...I'm done playing around, he put people in danger just so he could play Hero...it's bullsh!t!

CJ: What about Phillips?

LW: He's just as bad, I was his co-captain, I took every beating and still pulled myself up to stand by his side...how does he repay me? He leaves me in the dark, he knew Emmy was going to be intimidated and he didn't have the heart to tell me...after everything he went through with his wife he still couldn't tell me...he made his decision...he talked about Team EWF and how we were more than a team but the truth is...Conrad and him are just as bad as Fear.

CJ: I think that's taking things a little too far...

LW: Is it? Fear got where they did by tricking everyone, they used smoke and mirrors to gain the advantage and when people least expected they struck to take what they wanted...remind you of anyone? Enforcer's right...at least Fear were honest about being underhand cowards...Phillip's and Conrad are walking around this building like they're the good guys.

CJ: It sounds like you're ready to hurt whoever gets that shot...I've not seen you this angry in a long time...are you worried about being blinded by anger?

LW: Oh I'm not blind...I saw the light, I saw the true intentions of my so called team mates...they sold me out and treated me like I couldn't be trusted...they destroyed this “team”!

Am I ready to fight whoever steps through those ropes? Yeah I am and I will NOT be beaten...the gold is staying with me and I will destroy whoever attempts to change that...you have one thing wrong though, I'm not going in to this angry, I'm going in to this focused...in the last few months I have realised what is important...Emmy, my titles and myself...there are guys out there who I will have their back for life but when it comes to these titles...you're either with me or against me.

CJ: Strong words there champ, it's a shame you don't have a match at Conflict because you look ready to go!

LW: I'm always ready...whoever gets that shot better be because they're stepping inside the Viper Pit!

Viper makes his way out of shot after shaking hands with Jacobs, Jacobs turns to the camera to sign off...

CJ: There you have it, it seems the days of Team EWF are truly over and it's every man for himself, I for one am looking forward to seeing how this all unfolds, this is Carlton Jacob on behalf of EWF.com!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 27 Jul 2013, 10:39 pm

The scene opens in a large hall, filled with people, many in costume. The camera pans backward to reveal a banner above the stage. It reads Los Angeles Random Comic Con 2. Just below it is another banner, that reads “Geeks In View.” On the stage are four men, one of which stands at a podium. The camera zoom’s in to reveal the man as none other than EWF’s Lord of the Geeks, Thunder. He appears to be in the middle of speech.

Thunder
… Every other clique within schooling systems and social gatherings, from athletic jocks and popular fashion esters to goths and emos, feel at ease with being themselves and are willing to show it, to wear who they are on their sleeves. So, I ask you, why should we geeks hide who we are? The geeks in view initiative is a program that encourages each and every geek to wear their hearts on their sleeves, just like we do at each and every con. The program is backed by many famous geeks in view, such as myself and the likes of Simon Pegg. Thank you.

The crowd cheer as Thunder finishes his speech. He stands on the stage enjoying their cheers.

Thunder
I’ll now open the floor to any questions.

A hand shoots up and Thunder points to him.

Fan
How’d it feel to come crashing through the cage roof at war games?

Thunder
Painful. Falling fifty foot or more through a cage, even when you’re train to fall, hurts like hell. To make matters worse, I fell with Ojore in close proximity so, add a bad smell to that pain as well. Next?

Another fan goes up and Thunder again points to the hand.

Fan 2
Who did you feel deserved to walk out of war games with the title?

Thunder
The man who walked out with the belt, was the man who deserved it. Laim got the final pin, stayed in the match till the very end and worked his rear off from day one.

Another hand goes up. Thunder points to the fan.

Fan 3
How did you feel when Mike Conrad turned on FEAR? He saved the company and became a big hero.

Thunder begins to start a sentence and stops before, restarting.

Thunder
I figured he’d stab FEAR in the back all along. The guy’s just too, too friendly to work with FEAR. I said to my peers that I thought Enforcer would jump but, that’s because I figured rats are always the first to desert a sinking ship. I have enough time for one last question. Yes, you.

Thunder points to a fan in the crowd with his hand in the air.

Fan 4
Does being relegated to the lower-mid card effect your plans or your position in the geeks in view program?

Thunder thinks for a moment and leans foreword. Poking the table with each word.

Thunder
I’ll tell you right now, nothing changes. No matter my standing, my plans remain the same. Entertain, entertain, entertain. I also want it known to all smark fans like you, my move set is better than ever and with it I will accomplish everything I need or want to. An with that, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder cats…

Thunder points out to the crowd and they cheer ho in response. The camera pans around applauding crowd as the scene fades out.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down