The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will be the next SA player to play for England?

3 posters

Go down

Who will be the next SA player to play for England?  Empty Who will be the next SA player to play for England?

Post by gboycottnut Sat 27 Jul 2013, 7:12 pm

When Kevin Pietersen retires from international cricket, who will be lined up as the next South African born batsman to replace him? England could do with a couple more South African born batsmen now that the likes of Andrew Strauss have retired and the likes of Pietersen and perhaps Matt Prior, Jonathan Trott (maybe) are nearing the end of their international careers.

gboycottnut

Back to top Go down

Who will be the next SA player to play for England?  Empty Re: Who will be the next SA player to play for England?

Post by kingraf Sat 27 Jul 2013, 7:17 pm

Nick Compton of course Very Happy Maybe its time for a Zimbabwean? Ballance maybe? Got a friend called Wesley Marshall who is considering it, He was the South African u/17 Player of the year in 2011, and is a magnificent bat, if a rubbish bowler.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Who will be the next SA player to play for England?  Empty Re: Who will be the next SA player to play for England?

Post by LondonTiger Sat 27 Jul 2013, 7:17 pm

Gary Ballance was born in Zimbabwe and is on the radar.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by gboycottnut Sun 28 Jul 2013, 12:39 pm

LondonTiger wrote:Gary Ballance was born in Zimbabwe and is on the radar.

Well having watched videos on youtube of him batting, he sure does look a very good batsman with a lot of power, like that of young Graeme Pollock in terms of batting left-handed and being able to smash the ball to all parts of the ground.

gboycottnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down