The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Mayweather v Canelo on Box Nation or BT Sport?

+16
Lumbering_Jack
Steffan
tommyhearnsprodigalson
jack-rabbitpunch
hazharrison
TopHat24/7
STC
hampo17
KingMonkey
School Project
Rowley
OasisBFC
mobilemaster8
BoxingFan88
jimdig
ronian
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Mayweather v Canelo on Box Nation or BT Sport? - Page 2 Empty Is Mayweather v Canelo on Box Nation or BT Sport?

Post by ronian Tue 27 Aug 2013, 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Have read conflicting things with Box Nation saying they have the fight but have read elsewhere that they have had a falling out with GBP. All Access is on BT Sport tomorrow night so wondering if they are now showing the fight. Anyone know who definitely has it? Cheers

ronian

Back to top Go down

Is Mayweather v Canelo on Box Nation or BT Sport? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Mayweather v Canelo on Box Nation or BT Sport?

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:47 pm

Steffan wrote:
STC wrote:I think you should look for more from a woman
Lots of money and stuff?
You want one that is clever enough to earn a good wage, but not so intelligent that they start to question your regime. I just had to buy my woman off with an expensive watch, so it really is a fine line.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Is Mayweather v Canelo on Box Nation or BT Sport? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Mayweather v Canelo on Box Nation or BT Sport?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:49 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Steffan wrote:
STC wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Lots of money and stuff?
Yes!
I agree. Funnily enough me and my latest girlfriend were gonna split as it wasnt working and I dont really like her that much anyway (she probably thinks the same about me as well). But she is going through a divorce at the moment and has just sold the marital home and cashed in the money so I suggested we give things another go for now Whistle 
Top man.
..and my reasons for disliking STEFFAN just went up by one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:51 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
You want one that is clever enough to earn a good wage, but not so intelligent that they start to question your regime
Yeah iv been out with intelligent girls in the past and they always know how to push my buttons and question my lifestyle

Iv been out with some thick girls as well and while they offer no decent conversation or care for having a good job etc at least you can get as drunk as you want and do what you like without question

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:52 pm

Steffan wrote:
STC wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Lots of money and stuff?
Yes!
I agree. Funnily enough me and my latest girlfriend were gonna split as it wasnt working and I dont really like her that much anyway (she probably thinks the same about me as well). But she is going through a divorce at the moment and has just sold the marital home and cashed in the money so I suggested we give things another go for now Whistle 
Very decent of you.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:52 pm

always felt like calves were an underrated sector of the femme physique
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:54 pm

Can we find our way back to discussing boxing rather than indulging in our albeit very impressive cavemen impressions.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:54 pm

Steffan wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
You want one that is clever enough to earn a good wage, but not so intelligent that they start to question your regime
Yeah iv been out with intelligent girls in the past and they always know how to push my buttons and question my lifestyle

Iv been out with some thick girls as well and while they offer no decent conversation or care for having a good job etc at least you can get as drunk as you want and do what you like without question
Conversation is overrated. Plus that is what your mates are for. It is rare for a woman to be able to hold her own in a conversation with a man.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Wed 28 Aug 2013, 4:56 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Lots of money and stuff?
You want one that is clever enough to earn a good wage, but not so intelligent that they start to question your regime. I just had to buy my woman off with an expensive watch, so it really is a fine line.
It is a fine line. But I'd much prefer the more intelligent woman.

An intelligent woman with perfect t*ts though, that's hard to find.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:07 pm

Can't believe this got locked......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:08 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:

Conversation is overrated. Plus that is what your mates are for. It is rare for a woman to be able to hold her own in a conversation with a man.
Depends on the topic of conversation and the woman. A female Biochemist is pretty much guaranteed to come out on top if she has a conversation with me about Biochemistry. Now, if the topic turns to all things SLAYER that's a different story, unless she's one of those Biochemist SLAYER fans you hear so much about....

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:09 pm

To be honest having spent a number of years on here with many of you I would back my cat to hold her own in a conversation with you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:11 pm

Aah....one of them SLAYER loving cats you hear so much about

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:27 pm

Some right killjoys on here......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Wed 28 Aug 2013, 5:50 pm

Whilst I don't to see every thread turn into a conversation about what the clearly neanderthal brains of the board think about women and what they like to look for....this has indeed brightened up my day ten fold. Hilarious thread and given the consistent moaning and bickering that seems to have swamped the boxing board at the moment this was refreshing....perhaps soon we will get an equally funny topic which relates to the actual topic with which the forum was invented for!

Thanks for the pick me up everyone!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:14 pm

Is owning a cat appropriate for a manly boxing fan?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:17 pm

Why would anyone want to own a cat at all for? Male or female

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:43 pm

Strongback wrote:Is owning a cat appropriate for a manly boxing fan?
Can happily get a pitbull and call it Tyson if you think it fits the stereotype better.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:44 pm

Steffan wrote:Why would anyone want to own a cat at all for? Male or female
Lonely? No friends? Infertile?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 28 Aug 2013, 8:57 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:
True. Although not sure how a cat can help loneliness. All they are is useless little parasites always looking for food and water. You cant even walk the stupid things for some exercise. Dated a girl once who had a cat litter in her kitchen. Was the most disgusting thing ever and needless to say we didnt last long. Still I guess its better than them crapping all over my garden like the neighbours cat does

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Wed 28 Aug 2013, 9:42 pm

Just seen the all access show on BT. Really whet the appetite for the upcoming fight. It got me think what happens to maywether's legacy if he does actually get beat. It's highly unlikely but not an impossibility. Can't wait for this fight now.

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Wed 28 Aug 2013, 9:45 pm

Sorry gents just seen how the rest of this thread has been going. Please return to the amusing anicdotes Smile  I'll start another thread later for this comment!

Good to see everyone agreeing on something for a change

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Wed 28 Aug 2013, 9:47 pm

Oh bloody hell there's another thread anyway! Been a long day

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by KingMonkey Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:06 pm

I have two cats.

True story.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 28 Aug 2013, 10:29 pm

I'd like another Km but worry about whether my current cat would take to a new cat being introduced to the house.

(I believe this sentence possibly challenges some of Tina's Strictly come dancing comments for the most effeminite ever posted on here)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed 28 Aug 2013, 11:29 pm

I genuinely have three cats (puff, scruff and skipper) along with a female Beagle....called Penny. I know that's sad and if looking from the outside you would think im a fan of bowls or zoo's....but i assure you they have no bearing on my manliness!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:35 am

Steffan wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
True. Although not sure how a cat can help loneliness. All they are is useless little parasites always looking for food and water. You cant even walk the stupid things for some exercise. Dated a girl once who had a cat litter in her kitchen. Was the most disgusting thing ever and needless to say we didnt last long. Still I guess its better than them crapping all over my garden like the neighbours cat does
You're talking about dogs, not cats, here.

Cats are quite the opposite, they're independent and can quite happily do without you, sorting their own food and water out. That's why they're not seen as good companion pets like dogs.

Dogs are like having babies though, you've got to feed them, water them, exercise them, stimulate them and wipe up their sh!t. Oh, and they're liable to urine everywhere too.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:43 am

Couldn't be more right TopHat!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 10:08 am

Would add that Eddie Izzard has some hilarious stand-up pieces about cats, my favourite being "Pavlov's Cat".

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by STC Thu 29 Aug 2013, 10:31 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Lumbering_Jack wrote:
You're talking about dogs, not cats, here.

Cats are quite the opposite, they're independent and can quite happily do without you, sorting their own food and water out.  That's why they're not seen as good companion pets like dogs.

Dogs are like having babies though, you've got to feed them, water them, exercise them, stimulate them and wipe up their sh!t. Oh, and they're liable to urine everywhere too.  
I like to maintain certain boundaries.
STC
STC

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 10:52 am

HAHAHA!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:02 am

What with my wife, daughter and cat, I'm now fourth in line of importance in our house however that's also subject to frequent change as my daughter also has a large collection of stuffed animals, all of which receive more cuddles than I get.

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:31 am

DAVE667 wrote:What with my wife, daughter and cat, I'm now fourth in line of importance in our house however that's also subject to frequent change as my daughter also has a large collection of stuffed animals, all of which receive more cuddles than I get.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.....................

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:36 am

Dave showing that he does have a heart after all hey

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:40 am

Steffan wrote:Dave showing that he does have a :heart:after all hey
One day Steffan, that warmth may even find it's way to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2