The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW*v2 Boxing Podcast with Tyson Fury (17th Sept)

+4
Strongback
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Adam D
8 posters

Go down

*NEW*v2 Boxing Podcast with Tyson Fury (17th Sept) Empty *NEW*v2 Boxing Podcast with Tyson Fury (17th Sept)

Post by Adam D Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 9:08

On tonights v2 Boxing show, we are joined by Team Fury one and half weeks out from Tysons career defining bout with the Hayemaker.

But before the interview, Chris and Adam have a quick round up of the weekends action, reflecting on the Mayweather fight, the performance of Garcia and a look back at the Hennessy card from Rotherham.

Who would have thought anyone in their sane mind would have prefered the British fight to the HBO card from Vegas? Well one of the podcast team did!

The second half of the show kicks in at around the 20 minute mark where the Fury's join the show to give us an update on the final preparations for the big fight.

As always both Peter and Tyson are in fine form and give us an insight into the final few weeks of the training camp.

Tyson talks about his next steps and what he wants to achieve post September 28th. He talks frankly about his favoured type of opponent whilst Peter is quite open about what type of fight we are likely to see - a come forward Tyson.

Tyson claims to be the "craziest person" in boxing but comes over as an always likeable character, even when still calling Haye a "Cat". We finish off the interview with a quick discussion about Hughies next opponent and the challenges he faces.

Hopefully you will enjoy the interview - its another great candid interview.

A huge thank you to both Tyson and Peter for their time.

You can get in touch at boxing@v2journal.com or on twitter at @v2journal.

iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/v2-boxings-podcast/id623860606

Follow us on Facebook here - https://www.facebook.com/v2Journal

Click here to listen - http://v2journal.com/16/post/2013/09/interview-with-tyson-and-peter-fury.html

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

*NEW*v2 Boxing Podcast with Tyson Fury (17th Sept) Empty Re: *NEW*v2 Boxing Podcast with Tyson Fury (17th Sept)

Post by Union Cane Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 10:36

Fantastic stuff, a really good interview. I'm really warming to Tyson and I hope he can pull it off but the head still says Haye.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

*NEW*v2 Boxing Podcast with Tyson Fury (17th Sept) Empty Re: *NEW*v2 Boxing Podcast with Tyson Fury (17th Sept)

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 16:54

Had 'Chris' been on the urine the night before?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:01

why do you ask?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:22

seanmichaels wrote:Had 'Chris' been on the urine the night before?

What are you doing up at 5.55 am?

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:40

Strongback wrote:
They must be slopping out the cells early this morning

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 17:49

Union Cane wrote:Fantastic stuff, a really good interview. I'm really warming to Tyson and I hope he can pull it off but the head still says Haye.
Can only agree with this, the more I hear from Fury in the run up I find myself warming to him. Good of him to participate and genuinely seems willing to engage with the fans which is brilliant a fortnight from the biggest fight of his career.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 18:18

Strongback wrote:
Off the booze during the week and can't sleep as a result.

I thought Chris sounded like he'd nodde off a few times. Required a bit of a nudge on occasions.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 18:32

I just realized that I forgot to trim the end of the interview before uploading!

I really hope the inventor of the word "disasterize" wins!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 20:20

Just downloaded off iTunes. Another great show lads. Keep up the good work
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 21:01

seanmichaels wrote:
Strongback wrote:

I thought Chris sounded like he'd nodde off a few times. Required a bit of a nudge on occasions.
Afraid not, mate. My mind did, however, go completely blank at one stage when I forgot what I was meant to be asking. Obviously I remained cool, calm and collected and covered it well enough so that nobody would notice.....
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 21:05

88Chris05 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Afraid not, mate. My mind did, however, go completely blank at one stage when I forgot what I was meant to be asking. Obviously I remained cool, calm and collected and covered it well enough so that nobody would notice.....
I didn't realise you were the 'Chris'.

I should have mention that I did quite enjoy the Fury interview - skipped to that so haven't heard the whole thing. Adam is a sensitive soul it seems.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 23:12

listening now!

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 23:44

Seanusarrilius wrote:listening now!
Feedback welcomed by the way!

The reason I asked about the comment of "was Chris Drunk" was that I was! Wasnt getting defensive, just curious!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 23:47

You guys have really developed a nice rapport. Fine interviewing from you both. Impressive stuff.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down