The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread

+48
George Carlin
A Simply Mesmeric Try
Driver
demosthenes
awisepenguin
doctornickolas
Majestic83
sensisball
BigGee
Biltong
TheMildlyFranticLlama
highland_scot
MacKnocked-on
justified sinner
Engine#4
Totalflanker
des
Jenifer McLadyboy
R!skysports
madmaccas
alive555
RuggerRadge2611
IanBru
cakeordeath
bsando
reallybored
Solid8
Notch
Captain_Sensible
Pat_Mustard
SGD prop
nickj
alexgmacdonald
InjuredYetAgain
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
GLove39
funnyExiledScot
tigertattie
EWT Spoons
VinceWLB
TJ
Weegie Wizard
Tramptastic
Manky-Flanker
21st Century Schizoid Man
Dorothy_Mantooth
RDW
jimbopip
52 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread - Page 15 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread

Post by George Carlin Sun 22 Sep 2013, 11:01 am

First topic message reminder :

A. Edinburgh

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread - Page 15 Edinbu10

1. Pre-season

Fri 30 Aug 2013, 19:45
Edinburgh Rugby 15 - 5 Newcastle Falcons

Fri 23 Aug 2013, 19:30
Northampton Saints 24 - 6 Edinburgh Rugby

2. 2013/2014 Season - Played

Sat 7 Sep, 19:15
Munster Rugby 34 - 23 Edinburgh Rugby

Fri 13 Sep, 19:45
Edinburgh Rugby 16 - 13 Newport Gwent Dragons

Sat 21 Sep, 18:30
Ospreys 44 - 10 Edinburgh Rugby

Fri 27 Sep, 19:45
Edinburgh Rugby 9 - 22 Scarlets

Sun 6 Oct, 14:05
Cardiff Blues 29 - 12 Edinburgh Rugby

Fri 25 Oct, 19:45
Edinburgh Rugby 20 - 13 Benetton Treviso

Fri 1 Nov 19:45
Edinburgh Rugby 25 - 23 Zebre

Fri 22 Nov 19:05
Ulster Rugby 41 - 17 Edinburgh Rugby

Fri 29 Nov 19:45
Edinburgh Rugby 43 - 10 Connacht

3. 2013/2014 Season - Next 3 Games

Fri 20 Dec 19:35
Edinburgh Rugby v Leinster

Thu 26 Dec 15:05
Edinburgh Rugby v Glasgow Warriors

Wed 1 Jan 18:05
Glasgow Warriors v Edinburgh Rugby

B. Glasgow

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread - Page 15 Glasgo10

1. Pre-season

Sat 31 Aug 2013, 15:00
Exeter Chiefs 26 - 29 Glasgow Warriors

2. 2013/2014 Season

Fri 6 Sep, 19:35
Glasgow Warriors 22 - 15 Cardiff Blues

Fri 13 Sep, 19:05
Ulster Rugby 12 - 13 Glasgow Warriors

Fri 20 Sep, 19:35
Glasgow Warriors 12 - 6 Leinster Rugby

Fri 27 Sep, 19:30
Zebre 17 - 24 Glasgow Warriors

Sat 5 Oct, 18:30
Scarlets 12 - 17 Glasgow Warriors

Fri 25 Oct, 19:35
Glasgow Warriors 6 - 13 Munster Rugby

Sat 2 Nov, 17:00
Connacht Rugby 12 - 19 Glasgow Warriors

Fri 22 Nov, 19:35
Glasgow Warriors 8 - 23 Newport Gwent Dragons

Fri 29 Nov, 19:05
Ospreys 16 - 28 Glasgow Warriors

3. 2013/2014 Season - Next 3 Games

Fri 20 Dec, 19:35
Glasgow Warriors   v   Benetton Treviso

Thu 26 Dec 15:05
Edinburgh Rugby v Glasgow Warriors

Wed 1 Jan 18:05
Glasgow Warriors v Edinburgh Rugby

Bearing in mind the above - what I'd like to know for each team is:

1. How is the season likely to go?
2. What are the teams' strengths?
3. What are the teams' weaknesses?
4. What can be done to improve matters for each team?

Any jingoism, sledging or graceless kicking of anyone whilst they are up or down will see posts deleted.

Be gracious and be constructive.

Last edited by George Carlin on Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue 17 Dec 2013, 2:59 pm

When you consider some of the shyte we've put up with both at Edinburgh and in a Scotland jersey, it seems a tad harsh that Grove was never given more opportunities. Players like Ford and Jackson have had an extremely generous run in comparison. Fact is for Scotland Grove never really played badly.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread

Post by tigertattie Tue 17 Dec 2013, 3:50 pm

I'd say he played very well in two of his three caps and was perfectly competent in other.

To play three and win two (against Fiji and Oz) was actually quite an acheivement. Why he has not been selected again is beyond me! What makes it worse is that Edinburgh took him on loan for half a seaon a few years back. Why he wasn;t then signed permenatly is a shocker!!!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 17 Dec 2013, 3:59 pm

tigertattie wrote: What makes it worse is that Edinburgh took him on loan for half a seaon a few years back.  Why he wasn;t then signed permenatly is a shocker!!!

To be fair, we did have a hell of a lot of centers at the time!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 17 Dec 2013, 4:13 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
tigertattie wrote: What makes it worse is that Edinburgh took him on loan for half a seaon a few years back.  Why he wasn;t then signed permenatly is a shocker!!!

To be fair, we did have a hell of a lot of centers at the time!

I don't remember him setting the heather alight either when he was here but were they not trying to see if he could play as IC at the time, which was the position we were struggling with.

Neither of our teams have signed anyone for next season yet, nor has anyone else for that matter, its still only December and yet he has committed himself already to a side that is going down. We will never know the full ins and outs of it but I image he could have hung on for the potential of something else, either in the AP, France or up here. Maybe he just likes it in Worcester. Anyway it looks as if it is a ship that has sailed now, I hope it works out well for him down there.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue 17 Dec 2013, 4:29 pm

We need to get a mole into the SRU. Someone who can give us V2 vetrans the inside scoop on what is actually going on

that is if the SRU actually know what is going on half the time!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 17 Dec 2013, 5:10 pm

Two of the guys on my rugby team used to be coaching apprentices with the SRU and so spoke to all the younger pro players to get all the gossip.

Their apprenticeship was only 1 year though so I've lost my source of gossip!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 17 Dec 2013, 6:43 pm

tigertattie wrote:We need to get a mole into the SRU. Someone who can give us V2 vetrans the inside scoop on what is actually going on
Yes, a sort of Tinker Tailor Soldier Stockbridge affair.

I have always just assumed that FES and IBD keep their ears peeled for peripheral chat whilst at their usual table at Martin Wishart each evening.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Tue 17 Dec 2013, 6:45 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Rugby banter page is claiming Johnnie Beattie is off to the Tigers.  Anyone know anything about this?

Would be a good move for him, but I thought they were getting Denton? Reckon that means the Denton deal is off? Surely won't be signing both...

Leicester or Montpellier - know where I would rather be - Leicester makes Larkhall look like Monte Carlo ffs !

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 17 Dec 2013, 6:46 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rugby banter page has asked people to vote on the top left winger in world rugby. On the 5 man shortlist -

Sean Lamont

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 18 Dec 2013, 10:02 am

oi! you leave Shlong alone! He's a Leg end of his own time!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 18 Dec 2013, 10:54 am

Lamont is definitely in the top 5.

Provided there was an unfortunate chicken accident which crippled Savea, Ben Smith, Gear, Habana, Basson, Le Roux, Ioane, Timani, Mitchell, O'Connor, Nagusa, Yarde, Ashton, North, Strettle, Bowe, Visser and every professional player in France.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 18 Dec 2013, 11:00 am

I Said to leave Shlong alone!!!!!!!

lets all go vote for him! Show some support to our players for a change

PS: If he wins, he may then decide its time to retire on  high!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Wed 18 Dec 2013, 12:56 pm

tigertattie wrote:We need to get a mole into the SRU. Someone who can give us V2 vetrans the inside scoop on what is actually going on

A piece of inside news i got from my source at Edinburgh a couple weeks ago was that Harry Leonard has been crocked for a few weeks with a grade 2 hamstring
tear. Been forced to play the last few weeks as had no other option. Hence why he finally failed the fitness test before the Gloucester game and could now be out
for a while. Apparently they had tried to sign Lee Millar from London Scottish but the move was blocked!

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 18 Dec 2013, 1:21 pm

Majestic83 wrote:

A piece of inside news i got from my source at Edinburgh a couple weeks ago was that Harry Leonard has been crocked for a few weeks with a grade 2 hamstring
tear. Been forced to play the last few weeks as had no other option. Hence why he finally failed the fitness test before the Gloucester game and could now be out
for a while. Apparently they had tried to sign Lee Millar from London Scottish but the move was blocked!
Poor kid - if that's true it is absolutely negligent. Is this because of Heiney rules? Surely Edinburgh haven't used their 2 injury squad members already?

Surely they did have other options? Bruce Dick could have stepped in or Laidlaw just moved to 10? There are 4 scrum halves in a Heineken Cup squad so surely the latter was an obvious move? Seems to kinda vindicate Rory Lamont's comments from earlier this year.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 18 Dec 2013, 1:23 pm

George Carlin wrote:Lamont is definitely in the top 5.

Provided there was an unfortunate chicken accident which crippled Savea, Ben Smith, Gear, Habana, Basson, Le Roux, Ioane, Timani, Mitchell, O'Connor, Nagusa, Yarde, Ashton, North, Strettle, Bowe, Visser and every professional player in France.

You forgot DTH, the first choice left winger at Schlong's club!!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Wed 18 Dec 2013, 3:12 pm

http://www.planetrugby.co.uk/story/0,25883,16016_9078606,00.html

So what do you guys think of this move ?

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Wed 18 Dec 2013, 3:21 pm

doctornickolas wrote:http://www.planetrugby.co.uk/story/0,25883,16016_9078606,00.html

Great decision to try him out in the outside centre spot. He has the skillset and speed to make a very good 13 and with his height and power he should be an imposing figure too.
We have some pretty good options at 12 and 13 now but the depth at back row
is very good so the chances of him being picked at international level are slim
where as at 13 he has a good chance of international honours in the future as yes there are good options but none have really taken hold of the 13 jersey and made it theirs.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Wed 18 Dec 2013, 3:23 pm

Majestic83 wrote:
doctornickolas wrote:http://www.planetrugby.co.uk/story/0,25883,16016_9078606,00.html

Great decision to try him out in the outside centre spot. He has the skillset and speed to make a very good 13 and with his height and power he should be an imposing figure too.
where as at 13 he has a good chance of international honours in the future as yes there are good options but none have really taken hold of the 13 jersey and made it theirs.

Do you think that at 26 he has left it too late to really do the position justice.

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Wed 18 Dec 2013, 3:33 pm

doctornickolas wrote:
Majestic83 wrote:

Do you think that at 26 he has left it too late to really do the position justice.

I don't think so, I think changing positions at that age then it could be but switching from back row to centre is one of the easier transitions as a lot of the skills are similar and positioning can often be similar as well.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 18 Dec 2013, 3:53 pm

Warriors injury update - Jonny Gray out for 8 weeks, World's Top 5 Left Winger out for 6 weeks.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed 18 Dec 2013, 3:58 pm

Fair play to him and good luck i say.  We need cover at centre far more than we do in the backrow (with 7 being the posisble exception)

It would have been better if Ritchie had moved over at an earlier age, even 22 or the like, but if he has the skills he has the right to at least try!

Who knows, this could be an absolute brainwave from Scott Johnson!

On the other hand, with Rennie struggling to keep injury free and the real need to play a 7 at 7, would Vernon have been better off using his speed and coverting to a poaching 7 role? This would surely have been easier no?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Wed 18 Dec 2013, 4:26 pm

tigertattie wrote:Fair play to him and good luck i say.  We need cover at centre far more than we do in the backrow (with 7 being the posisble exception)

It would have been better if Ritchie had moved over at an earlier age, even 22 or the like, but if he has the skills he has the right to at least try!

Who knows, this could be an absolute brainwave from Scott Johnson!

On the other hand, with Rennie struggling to keep injury free and the real need to play a 7 at 7, would Vernon have been better off using his speed and coverting to a poaching 7 role? This would surely have been easier no?

That is also true, I think Vernon would make a very useful 7, a role which he did play quite a lot at Sale. The added bonus of moving Vernon to the 7 role would obviously have been the extra height at lineout time compared to a normal 7.
I do think the switch to 13 could be a success but given time though.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Wed 18 Dec 2013, 4:26 pm

tattie, I'm not sure that his physical stature would be suited to that poaching role, I can see him being easily knocked off balance at the breakdown, altho clearly he has the pace - the best 7s seem to have fairly low centres of gravity imo

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 18 Dec 2013, 4:46 pm

Will be interesting to see how he gets on defensively, especially at a higher level than the B&I cup.

I'd say 13 is the hardest position on the pitch in terms of defensive alignment and positioning - I expect people will be targeting him to start with.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 18 Dec 2013, 4:48 pm

Yes, he'll definitely be targeted defensively but feck it - fascinated to see how it turns out and good luck to the gangling speedster. Stranger things have happened. I want to see Scottish players on the field - don't care where.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 18 Dec 2013, 5:07 pm

George Carlin wrote:Warriors injury update - Jonny Gray out for 8 weeks, World's Top 5 Left Winger out for 6 weeks.

Oh FFS the news just gets better and better ! These 2 have been our best players this season so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 18 Dec 2013, 5:21 pm

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:
George Carlin wrote:Warriors injury update - Jonny Gray out for 8 weeks, World's Top 5 Left Winger out for 6 weeks.

Oh FFS the news just gets better and better !  These 2 have been our best players this season so far.

Thats probably buggered him for this years 6N, but thinking longer term it maybe not such a bad thing. He has already played a lot this year and made his international debut, the rest may actually do him some good, lets not forget he is still only 19. I good end of the season and a summer tour for Jonny I hope.

There are always going to be some injuries. At least we are not short in the second row!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 18 Dec 2013, 5:45 pm

Edinburgh have just announced the argie centre Dominguez has signed s contract until 2015.

He's been not bad, but not sure he's worth such a long deal!

Apparently there will be further news tomorrow, probably on someone signing a new contract.

People on Facebook are suggesting we have signed Tyler bleyendaal - anyone know anything about this? He was AB's under 20s captain apparently so I'm assuming it's a non starter....?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 18 Dec 2013, 5:50 pm

Googled it and the only place it is mentioned is ER supporters forum - apparently some guy knows a guy who knows a guy in Christchurch who says Tyler is on his way at some point!

He's been named in the crusaders squad though so might have to wait until the end of the Super rugby season.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 18 Dec 2013, 5:58 pm

http://crusaders.co.nz/the-team/tyler-bleyendaal

16 Super rugby caps and if he plays another season with the Crusaders he'll come with even more experience. Lifted the junior world cup as captain.

Looks like a great signing if true - but that's a huge IF just now!

P.s. apologies for the multiple posts - doing lots of googling on the bus!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Wed 18 Dec 2013, 6:20 pm

There was quite a bit of chat about Bleyendall on the Embra forum a while ago, but if he's in the Saders squad for 2014 we wouldn't see him until August next year, so it would seem odd to announce a signing now. Of course if we've managed to get him from the Saders now before SR starts then that would be great, but can't see them letting their third choice 10 from last season go with DC on sabbatical this season.

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 18 Dec 2013, 6:43 pm

Don't think it's too big a deal if he doesn't come to August - we're not gonna be able to sign anyone before the end of this season, so would be good to have him for next season!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 18 Dec 2013, 6:56 pm

Good news about the Kiwi 10 - sounds like we need cover. I still have a notion that Pappy might tempt Catrekallis back to his team but again, that may be a season away.

I am actually quite annoyed about Jonny Gray because I can't help but feel he was mismanaged and played more games than his growing body could manage.

I am also annoyed that the Treviso game is not televised. I'm going to get a beer.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Wed 18 Dec 2013, 7:40 pm

George Carlin wrote:

I am actually quite annoyed about Jonny Gray because I can't help but feel he was mismanaged and played more games than his growing body could manage.

I think he turned his ankle in training, did not look like he got injured in a game. I guess that is the luck of the draw, at the end of the day injuries will come and go, just got to be philisophical about it. Thats why we have and need a big squad. The rest up won't do him any harm in his first real season

I somehow don't get the impression that Big Jonny is a regular 19 year old though, hard to imagine that he can do to much more growing into that body!

It was always other countries, not us that had these ridiculously overgrown tenagers. I always remember that Argentinian prop that laid Paul Ackford out cold in the good old days when the forwards were still allowed to punch each other. I think he was only 20 and what a specimen he was!

Nice to see us finally producing a few ourselves. Mr and Mrs Gray certainly have done their duty for Scotland!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 18 Dec 2013, 8:24 pm

When he (J Gray) made his debut in last season's 1872 game at Scotstoun he was hardly on a few minutes when he reacted after a line out and was immediately involved in a bit of afters.  So hardy big fecker too with lots of confidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 10:07 am

Hell yeah - Dave Denton has signed with Edinburgh until 2016!  Yahoo 

Really good news for the club - looks like the move to Leicester never came to anything then!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 19 Dec 2013, 10:16 am

lol.  Never seen you so happy RDW
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2013, 10:21 am

tigertattie wrote:lol.  Never seen you so happy RDW

They don't win much, Edinburgh...

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 10:22 am

Out of all the players whose contracts are up, he is the one we could least afford to lose. I think we can cover for Ford and Laidlaw leaving (as much as I don’t want Laidlaw to leave), but if Denton left the only option would be to get a NSQ 8, who would be of inferior quality. Denton is only 23 and has massive potential.

I suspect Solomons has had a big influence on him staying – there is a lot of positivity from the players about the new coaching regime and I think Edinburgh has become a club that players see a future with.

Think it’s fair to say if it was this time last year he would have been straight out the door!

In other news, this probably makes the Johnnie Beattie to Leicester move more credible…

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2013, 10:51 am

Sounds like things might be looking up for Edinburgh. These 1872 cup games should be good - I almost want Glasgow to just scrape against Treviso and (obviously) for Edinburgh to beat Leinster to set it up

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Sensible Thu 19 Dec 2013, 11:02 am

Embra have signed East Auckland stand-off Tony Fenner on a month-long trial as injury cover.

Captain_Sensible

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 19 Dec 2013, 11:08 am

Harry Leonard ruled out until the new year – looks like Tonks will get a run at 10.

This guy sounds like he’s basically been playing at amature level, and has only made 2 appearances for Auckland!

Surely there’s a Scottish fly half just as (in)experienced??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Sensible Thu 19 Dec 2013, 11:16 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Harry Leonard ruled out until the new year – looks like Tonks will get a run at 10.

This guy sounds like he’s basically been playing at amature level, and has only made 2 appearances for Auckland!

Surely there’s a Scottish fly half just as (in)experienced??

Word is that Embra tried to sign Lee Millar from London Scottish but weren't successful.

Captain_Sensible

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu 19 Dec 2013, 11:56 am

I'd rather see tonks getting some games at 10 than this Fenner fella

who knows what could happen if Tonks plays well.  Another candidate for the Scotland 10 jersey will do us no harm at all!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Sensible Thu 19 Dec 2013, 12:15 pm

tigertattie wrote:I'd rather see tonks getting some games at 10 than this Fenner fella

who knows what could happen if Tonks plays well.  Another candidate for the Scotland 10 jersey will do us no harm at all!

Tonks is starting at 10 fort he Leinster game this weekend.

Captain_Sensible

Back to top Go down

Post by awisepenguin Thu 19 Dec 2013, 5:03 pm

doctornickolas wrote:

laughing

awisepenguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tramptastic Thu 19 Dec 2013, 10:29 pm

^^^ NO. NOT HERE. NOT THIS SACRED PLACE OF PEACE.

Tramptastic

Location : Edinburgh via Rockcliffe/Dalbeattie/Dumfries/The Wickerman Festival

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Thu 19 Dec 2013, 11:52 pm

tigertattie wrote:I'd rather see tonks getting some games at 10 than this Fenner fella

Agreed, would rather see Tonks kept at 10 and see how he does in that position. He played a lot of rugby at 10 at Northampton and did well there.
Actually think Tonks is possibly better suited at 10 rather than 15, when i have seen him play at 15 he has looked good but nothing outstanding. He has the skills for 10 and with Cuthbert coming into form and looking good at 15 there is no need to rush Tonks back to full back.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri 20 Dec 2013, 7:16 am

Well I had 4 hours sleep last night - the Murrayfield stadium emergency PA system started blaring out across the neighborhood at 1am! Despite the fact there's 24/7 security there it took them over an hour to turn it off.

The last day at work before Christmas is bad enough never mind falling asleep all day!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Fri 20 Dec 2013, 7:33 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:Well I had 4 hours sleep last night - the Murrayfield stadium emergency PA system started blaring out across the neighborhood at 1am! Despite the fact there's 24/7 security there it took them over an hour to turn it off.

The last day at work before Christmas is bad enough never mind falling asleep all day!

Penguin's revenge?

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next