The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mickie james and mr anderson............anderson gone from impact wrestling

+7
Enforcer
Hero
crippledtart
Marky
Kay Fabe
Adam D
Mr Video Man
11 posters

Go down

mickie james and mr anderson............anderson gone from impact wrestling Empty mickie james and mr anderson............anderson gone from impact wrestling

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 11:18

both of the talent have apparently left the company after their contracts expired. shame because I liked both of them. I think mickie will end up doing her songs and will probably do a few appearences for wwe on the side and can see mr anderson.......Anderson returning to wwe full time at some point in the future.

what are your thoughts on this?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

mickie james and mr anderson............anderson gone from impact wrestling Empty Re: mickie james and mr anderson............anderson gone from impact wrestling

Post by Adam D Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 11:21

Any update on the status of MVP?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

mickie james and mr anderson............anderson gone from impact wrestling Empty Re: mickie james and mr anderson............anderson gone from impact wrestling

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 12:52

I think Ken Anderson wants to do films, if he can get into TV he should coz I don't think he'll ever fulfil the expectation WWE had of him

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 13:28

Adam D wrote:Any update on the status of MVP?
I believe he's working hard and waiting to see if WWE uses him.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 16:17

Anderson should get into something where he doesn't have to convey emotion on the mic. Mobile disco maybe

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 16:47

In fairness to Mr Video Man, they've only just been removed from TNA's website and it was speculation prior that they'd left.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 17:50

crippledtart wrote:Anderson should get into something where he doesn't have to convey emotion on the mic. Mobile disco maybe
"This next song is the smash hit record called Too Shy, by Kajagoogoo... Kajagoogoo"

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 17:54

He's OK with conveying emotion, it is conveying the emotion that suits what he is saying and sticking with it for a whole sentence that seems to cause the problems.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 17:23

I always rated Anderson in WWE and surprised he never won a World Title.  I reckon Anderson and MVP would be a welcome addition back in the WWE, help to bring some prestige back into the mid card.  Mickie James would brighten up the womens division but after Gail Kims car crash of a second run I wouldnt hold my breath.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 20:53

MVP has left WWE?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Price Check On Jackass Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 21:52

Enforcer wrote:MVP has left WWE?
Yeah mate, he left about three years ago... And you call yourself a wrestling fan?!

Price Check On Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 22:58

notworthy 

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 23:58

mickie james and mr anderson............anderson gone from impact wrestling 3559488474

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 8:52

Dont leave Mickie pwease, pwease dont leave us.broken

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 10:51

Please bring Mr Kennedy back to the WWE!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down